ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 1:28 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

posting restrictions generally mean town but you are right if you are implying zaz is not confirmed. Obviously she is not.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 2:11 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

GAAH!!! Zaz, from now on you can ask mod questions without your post restriction. Any discussion about flavor is pointless. As I said before, my flavor could be different among similar roles.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Sajin »

I am fairly certain zaz is town. Nothing but helpful comments and a post restriction with counted violations. I am not sure how lynching someone you think is town gets you much more information than we had to start with. Would we not get more information from lynching a claim? If those "millers" sit there till lynch/lose and some of us think they could be scum they will sit there till the end of the week with at least some investigative roles being quite useless on them.

fos Azheri
Wanting to lynch someone you do not think could be scum, is scummy.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 3:58 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

ortolan wrote:
MafiaSSK: if your role explicitly states there is another miller who is town and chocolate, why did you ever suggest ThAdmiral was a good day one lynch?
You can never be 100% sure of anything.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 4:01 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Sajin wrote:I am fairly certain zaz is town. Nothing but helpful comments and a post restriction with counted violations. I am not sure how lynching someone you think is town gets you much more information than we had to start with. Would we not get more information from lynching a claim? If those "millers" sit there till lynch/lose and some of us think they could be scum they will sit there till the end of the week with at least some investigative roles being quite useless on them.
Amazingly agreeing with this post.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 6:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

Bear wrote:
ZazieR (324) wrote:Which to me means that he does not have the same win con as Rox.
Didn't we already establish this doesn't necessarily mean scum?
Uhm, no. The mod said this is the case, but I have giv an ex where some si hap. Al, e Tar his games have roles with the same win con. And that says a lot.
Bear wrote:in regards to the cross-confirms, I'm inclined to believe at least some of them are false because otherwise we'd find ourselves in a broken setup.

I'm only lynching for scummy behaviour. I do need to re-read though then I'll come up with a vote, or I may be voting already (whoever that scumbag was who wanted to lynch the two millers).
This is a fun post. I al think that both cross con can not be true, and I know which is true. I have al sta rea why I see Rox and Ad as scum. Yet, you still vote me.
So why the sud switch?
Bear wrote:I wouldn't mind lynching Zaz at this point to be perfectly honest. I wouldn't put it past zwet to have made her scum (especially with an in-thread confirmed post restriction). I didn't like her calling up ThAd on a point of detail (him saying he changed flavour so that a mass-claim could break the game then her calling him out on this because zwet didn't explicitly say it was to avoid people breaking the game). I also don't like her insistence that we lynch one of the millers and if they flip town, lynch the next. That sounds like a horrid plan.
De vu
As for twist the mod's words, there's a big dif be what Ad said and the mod. One has to do with the game, while the o does not.
And as said, I have giv rea why I see the claim mil as scum. Yet, you on pay at to their claims. Can't you ad their ac and what they have said, in of their claims?
Al, what do you think of their back-?
Bear wrote:I forgot to mention the other point in favour of lynching you: not having to read your posts with that PR for the whole game. Sorry :(
Bad rea.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 7:07 am

Post by ZazieR »

Krer wrote:@ZazieR - Thought I had answered them. My thoughts are the same. I believe them both and do not think voting for either is a good idea. I especially do not like your assertion that one is town and one is scum. My opinion is at worst you are pushing this logic because you want to set up a ploy in which we lynch one who flips town so you can advocate lynching the other. At best, your are correct and if we ignore it and you are right, we have a few days to pick out which is scum.
So you want to dis a the claimed mil each day o and o a? How good will that be for dis o play?
I see them as scum. I have giv rea for that. But both you and Bear on pay at to their claims, and not to their ac.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 7:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

MafiaSSK wrote:
ZazieR wrote:And you need to ex some here, Rox
?
Click the link, and you will see three quotes. I want to hear an ex for that part.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 7:10 am

Post by ZazieR »

ThAdmiral wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Ad wrote:by the way does your role mentioning anything about thinking and feeling?
Your rea for ask and fish, please.
You are obviously not a vanilla role and are also most likely town. I thought I would check to see if you had the knowing, feeling nothing stuff as if even you had it it would be a very good indication of alignment.
Seems like you don't though.
No, I do not have that part.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 7:15 am

Post by ZazieR »

Bear wrote:which word was "dis" representing in this post?
Obv, I meant dis :roll:
You know, dis. As in: I dis, you dis, they dis, we have dis.
We are now dis.
Got it?
Bear wrote:did ZazieR ever explicitly claim to be Jar Jar or did someone infer that?
Some in that. I have not claimed my cha.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 7:16 am

Post by ZazieR »

ortolan wrote:also I am awaiting people's thoughts on lynching Zakeri.
:mad:
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 7:17 am

Post by ZazieR »

Azh wrote:
And I think lynching Zaz would lead to much information
(and be easier on my eyes).
Why? (re the bold)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 7:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
GAAH!!! Zaz, from now on you can ask mod questions without your post restriction. Any discussion about flavor is pointless. As I said before, my flavor could be different among similar roles.
Obv scum, try to get me killed
SI FOOL SCUM!!! ;)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 7:32 am

Post by ZazieR »

Al,
Mod
- did Sir got prod?
Ignore the ''R''
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Azhrei »

ZazieR wrote:
Azh wrote:
And I think lynching Zaz would lead to much information
(and be easier on my eyes).
Why? (re the bold)
Because you've been our most active player, and have had the most interaction with others. Even with your PR, i think we'd be able to get a much better read on others from their interaction to you, and their reactions to your death. Thing is, I don't think you're scum, so I don't think it's a good idea.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 4:34 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

ZazieR wrote:Al,
Mod
- did Sir got prod?
Sir has informed me that he's temporarily V/LA. I'm quite serious, as I don't want your PR getting in the way of asking me questions. Please give me a list of people you want prodded.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Sironigous »

On that matter, I'm back!

Gotta catch up with everything. :S
Trinka Trinka!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:22 am

Post by ZazieR »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Al,
Mod
- did Sir got prod?
Sir has informed me that he's temporarily V/LA. I'm quite serious, as I don't want your PR getting in the way of asking me questions. Please give me a list of people you want prodded.
:blush:, the mod makes me feel all fuz in :).
No prods right now though.
Ignore the ''R''
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Azhrei - I am against lynching ZazieR. She is at the top of my list for townies.

@ZazieR - I am not against discussing the millers. I am against lynching one of them on day 1. ThAdmiral claiming so quickly is a town move. Much like lynching you, despite the info it might generate, I do not vote to lynch someone you believe will flip town. We do not know what abilities people have and there is time to try and verify the miller claims, so I believe a day 1 lynch of people we think have a good probability of being town is a mistake.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 am

Post by millar13 »

Looking at this game, I am going to say so far everything is pretty vague. The whole Miller claim, or not Miller claim doesn't really amount to much in my mind as of yet. Maybe a lynching, will solve something likelihood is that it won't. I think the mafia are playing to a tier, as are clearly letting the game flow in a way beneficial to them.
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Zaz wrote:Can we lynch one of the mil now? Rox has claimed af he has re his win con, that he had no in of a mil in his role Pri Mes (see this). Ac to Ad, the mil part was sta with his win con. Which to me means that he does not have the same win con as Rox.
Wasn't this the reason I wanted to lynch one of the millers and you sad it was a bad reason?
Zaz wrote: Are you in fa of lynch a mil, and why?
Al, why did you add that last bit now, and not if it hap af that?
I don't understand the first part.

I added it for planning, ha.
ThAd wrote:Furthermore on the "he's town", "he's probably town", "I think he's town", "I can't 100% confirm he's town" thing - it basically boils down to something similar to what mafiassk said: while my role tells me there is another chocolate town out there this person might only be "chocolate town" in name and not necessarily in alignment. Essentially a bit of bastard modding could be going on.
... ouch, I don't know how to take this.

Other than that...
ortolan wrote:I wouldn't mind lynching Zaz at this point to be perfectly honest. I wouldn't put it past zwet to have made her scum (especially with an in-thread confirmed post restriction). I didn't like her calling up ThAd on a point of detail (him saying he changed flavour so that a mass-claim could break the game then her calling him out on this because zwet didn't explicitly say it was to avoid people breaking the game). I also don't like her insistence that we lynch one of the millers and if they flip town, lynch the next. That sounds like a horrid plan.
On the first point (flavors and claim), I don't find this much of a case against someone... thorough isn't bad...

On the second point about millers, TBH town seems like a split on that.

I think we should vote on whether or not we would should lynch the millers (before actually lynching them).
Trinka Trinka!
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by ortolan »

In all seriousness I remember thinking the three (?) people whose names started with S were scummy, so I'll no doubt vote one of them after my re-read.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Krer wrote:@ZazieR - I am not against discussing the millers. I am against lynching one of them on day 1. ThAdmiral claiming so quickly is a town move. Much like lynching you, despite the info it might generate, I do not vote to lynch someone you believe will flip town. We do not know what abilities people have and there is time to try and verify the miller claims, so I believe a day 1 lynch of people we think have a good probability of being town is a mistake.
Ok, un. Though can you ex this:
Kreriov wrote:Yeah, me to.

And Millar claims right off, well, I don't like it.

Vote: TheAdmiral
I did not fix this mis as you per knew
'M'
would get in this game and he soft some XD
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Post by ZazieR »

[b]'M'[/b] wrote:Looking at this game, I am going to say so far everything is pretty vague. The whole Miller claim, or not Miller claim doesn't really amount to much in my mind as of yet. Maybe a lynching, will solve something likelihood is that it won't. I think the mafia are playing to a tier, as are clearly letting the game flow in a way beneficial to them.
Who do you see as scum?
Would you sup a mil lynch and why?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Sironigous wrote:
Zaz wrote:Can we lynch one of the mil now? Rox has claimed af he has re his win con, that he had no in of a mil in his role Pri Mes (see this). Ac to Ad, the mil part was sta with his win con. Which to me means that he does not have the same win con as Rox.
Wasn't this the reason I wanted to lynch one of the millers and you sad it was a bad reason?
Nope, your reason was that a lynch on one of them would con the o.
Sir wrote:
Zaz wrote: Are you in fa of lynch a mil, and why?
Al, why did you add that last bit now, and not if it hap af that?
I don't understand the first part.
'Do you pre to lynch a mil?'
Sir wrote:
ThAd wrote:Furthermore on the "he's town", "he's probably town", "I think he's town", "I can't 100% confirm he's town" thing - it basically boils down to something similar to what mafiassk said: while my role tells me there is another chocolate town out there this person might only be "chocolate town" in name and not necessarily in alignment. Essentially a bit of bastard modding could be going on.
... ouch, I don't know how to take this.
What do you mean?
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”