ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Sajin wrote:@Zaz: Informational purposes for the moment. I understand you cannot vote, but where would you be voting if you could? Could you FoS or something please so we know where you stand on certain issues?
At this mo, I think a mil lynch is the way to go. I think one of them is in a mil, while the o is not. So if I could vote, I would have vo one of the two, most like Ad.
O of whom I am sus are Sir, San and Azh.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by ZazieR »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Sajin wrote:Last time I looked this game was not bastardized, but I suppose it is. Leave it up to a bastard mod to do that.

@Zaz: Informational purposes for the moment. I understand you cannot vote, but where would you be voting if you could? Could you FoS or something please so we know where you stand on certain issues?

@Mafia- Is there anything that could confirm your alignment or Thead's allignment that we could know? I mean could goon's be chocolate too?
Thead's alignment should be town.
A 'should'. Last time I ask, it was 'yes'.
So, ex.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Post by ZazieR »

@Ad (post two nine six)
A mafia godfather? A miller mafia godfather? I still don't think that makes sense, although it would be a funny role.
I don't think he is a death miller. I don't know what you mean with "you al have an in con"
As I said I can't confirm him 100%. I say this in the same sense that a cop can't 100% confirm a person who came up townie.
They can be pretty damn sure though (as I am).
A ma god is the op of a mil, as a ma god turns up in in a cop in, while be scum.
As for the death mil com, an in con is a re death mil. At least, this was the name of it in Mi six nine nine
Al, I found this lit gem in one of your posts:
Ad wrote:in any case, having read my role pm again, it does state that the other chocolate person will be town aligned.
So is it or is it not men in your role that the o is town al?

Ad wrote:This is a good point and it doesn't make much sense, however the other information he has revealed about his role correlates to my own role.
Ad wrote:interesting, another discrepancy.
Mine clearly states that i am a miller.
Ap, not e Rox has re cor with your role.

Ad wrote:btw what did zwet do re: thread title?
GA O
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Post by ZazieR »

E By Way Of Post
Ad wrote:btw what did zwet do re: thread title?
GAME O
(For 'Game' is one syl...)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Bear wrote:in regards to the cross-confirms, I'm inclined to believe at least some of them are false because otherwise we'd find ourselves in a broken setup.

I'm only lynching for scummy behaviour. I do need to re-read though then I'll come up with a vote, or I may be voting already (whoever that scumbag was who wanted to lynch the two millers).
^^Seems a chain de.
Scum post.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 12:07 am

Post by Azhrei »

Santos wrote:@Everyone else, what do you know, think and feel?

First to respond correctly wins a cookie!
Nothing!
ZazieR wrote:
Azhrei wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Azhrei wrote:Damnit, my post died due to a logout. Take 2:

I think that we're in crazy setup, and that we're in for a very interesting game, however, I think we need to get back to some genuine scumhunting. Problem being, I have no leads... :(

Perhaps time for a reread...
Mil
lers
are still a good lead.
Sir as well.

Al
so
, ex
plain
why in your o
pinion
you are not ac
tive
lur
king
, as I get the im
(Tell me if I've interpreted wrong, please)

I don't believe the millers are a good lead, we wither believe them and leave them be, continue as per usual, or we disbelieve them and lynch one, then base our action on the other from the first's flip. I don't see how we can really glean any more information other than that?

Sir? Hm, I haven't noticed him... Definitely time for a reread.

And you think I'm active lurking? Bugger. I didn't mean to. I am trying to just post my thoughts on the game, in the small amount of time I get to do so. (Which, for the next day or two, will reduce to none, due to starting my first job and schoolwork)
Most are cor
rrect
, ex
cept
for im
terpretation
works fine.
(yay for similar words :D)

As for the mil
lers
, I as
sume
that you think both are town. Why do you think that? Be
cause
I do not. That is why I see them as a good lead.
And yeah, I think you are ac
tive
lur
king
. If you dis
agree
, why did you not give rea
son
why?
I was initially sceptical of the millers, however the line about feeling, know, thinking, that SSK posted is identical to one in my pm (I think that maybe be what almost got him modkilled, due to the quotage). Due to me knowing my role, my assumption is that player of a non-town alignment would not have a identical line in their pm. That is why I believe they are town.

And as to the active lurking part, I didn't realise I was, and I'm trying my best not to. I believe this post (which contains content, no?) would be a reason why I'm not.

I will probably reread tomorrow, and post some thoughts on everyone else.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:16 am

Post by Kreriov »

@ZazieR - Why would you pick ThAdmiral over MafiaSSK? If anything, I find it more likely that after ThAdmirals initial claim and then revelation of another miller that a mafia would take advantage of it by saying he is the other miller. Do you truly disbelieve them or do you want to lynch one to try and confirm the other?

@Sajin - Your point would be more accurate were this not a theme game. There are some really weird interactions and non-standard abilities going on and having two millers and partial confirmations does not a broken game make.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:26 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Santos - Yes, you ask questions of others about their replacements are scum conclusions, but it seems clear you think you know what their answer will be. Specifically that they, too, find replacements to often be scum.
Santos wrote: Out of all the games I've replaced in here, the majority points to scum. What about you? Have you replaced many games? Have you replaced more often as scum or as town?

We might as well bank on these odds, you know? And possibly his a scum.
(Bold added for emphasis)
Doesn't your last sentence indicate you would be willing to vote for a replacement based on the odds you just set up?

Of course, then you backtrack later on.
Santos wrote: If I intended to vote replacements then I would agree that I should be canned immediately for such a ludicrous provocation
Based on these two statements, well, I should be voting for you.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:21 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kreriov wrote:@ZazieR - Why would you pick ThAdmiral over MafiaSSK? If anything, I find it more likely that after ThAdmirals initial claim and then revelation of another miller that a mafia would take advantage of it by saying he is the other miller. Do you truly disbelieve them or do you want to lynch one to try and confirm the other?
This an your se ques.
I will get back la, why I ra lynch Ad than Rox af some has re.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:21 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
Sajin wrote:@Zaz: Informational purposes for the moment. I understand you cannot vote, but where would you be voting if you could? Could you FoS or something please so we know where you stand on certain issues?
At this mo, I think a mil lynch is the way to go. I think one of them is in a mil, while the o is not. So if I could vote, I would have vo one of the two, most like Ad.
O of whom I am sus are Sir, San and Azh.
In Threep as well. I for a him.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:00 am

Post by Kreriov »

Ok, so let me get this straight. You think one is a miller and the other is not. So you want to lynch one and that leaves the other where, exactly? If we lynch ThAdmiral and he flips scum, that confirms MafiaSSK as town in your eyes? And if he flips town, MafiaSSK must be scum?
Kreriov
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:21 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kreriov wrote:Ok, so let me get this straight. You think one is a miller and the other is not. So you want to lynch one and that leaves the other where, exactly? If we lynch ThAdmiral and he flips scum, that confirms MafiaSSK as town in your eyes? And if he flips town, MafiaSSK must be scum?
I will look at that the next day if a mil gets lynched.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:50 am

Post by Kreriov »

That didn't exactly answer the questions, ZazieR.

I guess since I find MafiaSSK more suspect, I find you wanting to lynch ThAdmiral first a bit suspicious. Its almost like you are trying to set up a scenario in which you establish that one must be lying so if we lynch one and he flips towns, we then should lynch the other.
Kreriov
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:56 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kreriov wrote:That didn't exactly answer the questions, ZazieR.

I guess since I find MafiaSSK more suspect, I find you wanting to lynch ThAdmiral first a bit suspicious. Its almost like you are trying to set up a scenario in which you establish that one must be lying so if we lynch one and he flips towns, we then should lynch the other.
How can I an those ques, when I can on know what an I would give if it hap in con? There are many fac in. So I can not ans these ques.

I have gi rea why I think on one is scum. And I will ex why I think it is more like to be Ad than Rox af a re from a spe play.
How, what is your o of the mil? And do you think both are town, both are scum or one of them is scum, while the o is town?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Kreriov »

@ZazieR - Ok.

Mod: I will probably be V/LA for the weekend. Back on Tues morning for sure
Kreriov
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Santos »

I'm not really seeing anything wrong with my questions. You're insinuating that I expect to hear them say 'I replace as scum' but I am not asking for that answer. I asked if they replace more often as scum or as town. I just offered what I replace as most of the time.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 11:35 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

ZazieR wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
I am considering modkilling MafiaSSK. I will make my final decision soon
But mod ruin the game...
Al, why and what are the rules re mod?
Post Violation 3
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

ZazieR wrote:Al, I found this lit gem in one of your posts:
Ad wrote:in any case, having read my role pm again, it does state that the other chocolate person will be town aligned.
So is it or is it not men in your role that the o is town al?
My role pm claims that there is, to paraphrase, another chocolate townsperson. It could just be the role name though so I may have gone a bit to far with saying that it stated that the other person was definitely town aligned.

ZazieR wrote:
Ad wrote:interesting, another discrepancy.
Mine clearly states that i am a miller.
Ap, not e Rox has re cor with your role.
The bit that states I am a miller is the same bit that has my win condition so I imagine he doesn't have that line in his pm for whatever reason.
Kreriov wrote:Its almost like you are trying to set up a scenario in which you establish that one must be lying so if we lynch one and he flips towns, we then should lynch the other.
This is a good point. I would like you, zaz, to clearly state your position on the miller situation and the outcomes of what would happen if one of us was lynched.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Sajin »

Clearly stated is asking for a bunch of violations. :P I am cool with unclear as I am curious as well.

@Mod, plz note sig, if this is a problem PM me.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:13 pm

ZazieR wrote:

How can I an those ques, when I can on know what an I would give if it hap in con? There are many fac in. So I can not ans these ques.

I have gi rea why I think on one is scum. And I will ex why I think it is more like to be Ad than Rox af a re from a spe play.
How, what is your o of the mil? And do you think both are town, both are scum or one of them is scum, while the o is town?
Sigh... Post Violation 4

Hey, I used to be in Odyssey of the Mind in elementary school... my team got disqualified because my coach misinterpreted the rules... It's fine, btw.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Sironigous »

ThAd wrote:My role pm claims that there is, to paraphrase, another chocolate townsperson. It could just be the role name though so I may have gone a bit to far with saying that it stated that the other person was definitely town aligned.
To be honest I think chocolate townsperson is the same as town aligned...
Meh.

Other than that, if one of these claimed millers
is definitely
going to be lynched, I'm going to say it should be ThAd - he actually has notification of another miller. If he's town, it confirms he's telling the truth - if anyone else counterclaims the other miller, I'd say lynch that person because..

a) he/she didn't come earlier when he/she had the chance like MafiaSSK did
b) he/she made us go through a whole D 1 of miller talk.

Yeah seriously, our most active player is stuck with that nasty post restriction. Bahhhhh.

To be continued...
Trinka Trinka!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
ZazieR wrote:

Sigh... Post Violation 4
Where?
Can you bold in future regardless.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by ortolan »

ThAdmiral wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
ZazieR wrote:

How can I an those ques, when I can on know what an I would give if it hap in con? There are
many
fac in. So I can not ans these ques.

Sigh... Post Violation 4
Where?
Can you bold in future regardless.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 am

Thanks, ort. I'm now also replacing Sting...
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 2:30 am

Post by ZazieR »

Ad wrote:My role pm claims that there is, to paraphrase, another chocolate townsperson. It could just be the role name though so I may have gone a bit to far with saying that it stated that the other person was definitely town aligned.
Ad's past posts:
anyway if one of us dies now the other will most likely be confirmed as town, so that is not too bad.
in any case, having read my role pm again, it does state that the other chocolate person will be town aligned.
Firstly I can't 100% confirm ssk, but I don't see why there would be a miller scum; that just doesn't make sense.
So in a sense, yes I do confirm him.

So from not be to sure on Rox al, to be to sure on Rox al, to not be to sure on Rox.
Ex what change your o with each new stance.
Ad wrote:The bit that states I am a miller is the same bit that has my win condition so I imagine he doesn't have that line in his pm for whatever reason.
Can we lynch one of the mil now? Rox has claimed af he has re his win con, that he had no in of a mil in his role Pri Mes (see this). Ac to Ad, the mil part was sta with his win con. Which to me means that he does not have the same win con as Rox.
Ad wrote:This is a good point. I would like you, zaz, to clearly state your position on the miller situation and the outcomes of what would happen if one of us was lynched.
See this
But at this mo, I think one of you is scum, while the o is not. I say it is you. So if Rox gets lynched to and flip town, I will most like look at you the next day if you are a.
If you are lynched and flip town, I might look at Rox if he is a, but not as hard as I would have done to you.
But both al de on the con.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”