Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

Vote MafiaMann
for being first.

What exactly does a Beast Master do? What it sounds like?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:yeah sounds like a loss, sounds like it might have been a blocker of some sort
A blocker? How so?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

I just wanted to know what a Beastmaster was. I've only heard the term in the cartoon (or whatever it was). I asked how it would be a blocker, because it hadn't struck me as that type of role at all. I didn't mean to start a big to-do over it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by Mariyta »

ThAdmiral wrote:I know that there is a beastmaster in the "tactics ogre" game series.

I'm guessing he had hounds or lions he could have loosed on people in the night either to track, block or kill.
Thank you. That makes sense now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:
sekinj wrote:^ Why not? Are you afraid of becoming a target yourself? are you protecting someone else?
Scumtastic post.
/agree

It's way too early to be trying to force claims like that on page 2. Let's see where this goes, shall we?
Unvote, Vote sekinj
What say you?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:I have to agree asking for a claim when they have no real votes yet is ridculous you wanted to start somthing well you did and its a suspision of you.
You want my head to assplode!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:
sekinj wrote:Is anyone else interested in playing this themed game??
Obviously we're all interested in playing this themed game, we all signed up for it.
Signing up for a game IS NOT indicative of wanting to play. Just take a look at the replacements thread.
OhGodMyLife wrote:But volunteering role based information for no good reason is not a good idea. I have no idea if the rooms are simply flavor or have a mechanical function in game, but you can bet if they do have a function, its either the bad guys who need to know more about our personal information or a town power role who would be outing him/herself based on this information. The names might seem like a harmless thing for everyone to claim, but even that is giving up information without making the scum or anyone else fight to drag it out of us, i.e. by bandwagoning and leaving a vote record.
Fine. All you other townies can just sit there and lurk along with the scum and nothing will happen in this thread.
What is looks like is that you keep putting your foot in your mouth and the votes keep piling up.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:I got a whole list clues, but I can't play all my cards at once, or we could find scum.

I'll share two things for now:

First: almost all of us have night powers of some sort, 10 in fact. I am one of the few who has none.

Second: Whoever has a first name starting with the letter B is a pro-town character.
Can you share your name, please?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:I think I'm done spilling my guts until someone else has the balls to do the same.
It wasn't smart to share the rest of the info you did. I personally would've preferred just a name for the time being.

Unvote
for now. I need to think on it. Might be putting it back tomorrow.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Welcome to the game of mafia, dear Sekinj. Common procedure when asked to claim is claiming role and role name. Rage and myself are asking nothing out of the ordinary. I find it interesting that you were sooo willing to claim it earlier, and now you've decided to shut off. I can't decide if you're scared scum or nervous newbie.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:Mariyta is currently at the top of my LoS. I'm not sure if I just find her personally annoying, or actually scummy. We will have to play longer to see. However, it was her post that made the first minor disturbance, and I have yet to see anything from her that helps the town.
OMGUS much? For the record, I have a nickname, Nightson had a nickname, it goes to follow that there are others that have nicknames as well.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Lots to think about. Here are some of my thoughts:

-Sage fits as a nickname for Sekinj's claimed role, but it could easily be a safe claim;
-OGM could easily say "Hey, I have no night action" and still be scum, as Sekinj claimed that everyone but him/her/it has a night "choice" or "power". She never actually said action. All scum are involved in the choice for kills, even if they aren't the ones who turn in the action. They are still active at night.
-Sekinj plays like a newer player trying to clear her name.

I'm ok with letting Sekinj go for today (or at least for now, if more info surfaces later).
Vote: OhGod
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:-OGM could easily say "Hey, I have no night action" and still be scum, as Sekinj claimed that everyone but him/her/it has a night "choice" or "power". She never actually said action. All scum are involved in the choice for kills, even if they aren't the ones who turn in the action. They are still active at night.
It seems like a possible scum move, and with little else to go on with anyone else, it seems like a good place to start.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:Okay, on one hand we have a player who has appeared scummy before and claims that he is the only one without a night action. On the other hand, we have a player who claims not to have a night action and that the first player is scum because of it. Now, what I think the town needs to know is if there is any more information out there that has the potential to help decide who is the scummier. I have information regarding what I have asked of the two players, and both wish to not give any more out. But the problem is, the Town has no way of knowing if OhGodMyLife has a night action or not if Sekinj is lynched. But if OhGodMyLife is lynched, I predict that the only information we will receive is some flavour text about where he was when "an angry mob", I assume, scooped him up and hung him, role name and character's name.

So, I guess the questions that remain are, do we think that either way is a strong enough argument? Do we have enough information about both Sekinj and OhGodMyLife to make a decisive lynch?
We'll also know if OGML is scum or not if we lynch him (same with Sekinj). Neither is willing to reveal any more information at this point, and it's basically a guessing match until they do. I'm not getting a super scummy vibe from Sekinj, so my vote is staying where it is at the moment, as I can easily see scum doing what OGML has done. Of course, I might be giving the scum in this game too much credit. I guess we'll find out.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

OGML seems to have dropped out of the discussion. You should really contribute. Currently, your lack of participation strikes me as very scummy. "I refuse to give you any more info; now I'm going to go sit on my rock."

Sekinj, I think you're overreacting quite a bit. If you are indeed the chancellor, you should know how important your information will be in the long run, despite what happens right now. Play it smart and stay alive as long as possible.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

If Sekinj truly has that much information, he needs to do the same. It may not be a power role in the traditional sense, but it could end up being pretty powerful if he plays it right.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:OGML seems to have dropped out of the discussion. You should really contribute. Currently, your lack of participation strikes me as very scummy. "I refuse to give you any more info; now I'm going to go sit on my rock."

Sekinj, I think you're overreacting quite a bit. If you are indeed the chancellor, you should know how important your information will be in the long run, despite what happens right now. Play it smart and stay alive as long as possible.
What bothers me the most is players who push and push for my special information, yet don't provide any of their own basic information.
You can't expect everyone to just start revealing everything because you say so. You're not the only important role out there and I'm sure most of those roles want to stay just as alive as you are. You can bet your booty that the first time someone with a name beginning with B comes forward, they'll be dead that night. It's the safe move for scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:OGML seems to have dropped out of the discussion. You should really contribute. Currently, your lack of participation strikes me as very scummy. "I refuse to give you any more info; now I'm going to go sit on my rock."

What bothers me the most is players who push and push for my special information, yet don't provide any of their own basic information.
You can't expect everyone to just start revealing everything because you say so. You're not the only important role out there and I'm sure most of those roles want to stay just as alive as you are. You can bet your booty that the first time someone with a name beginning with B comes forward, they'll be dead that night. It's the safe move for scum.
I completely understand the hesitation. Yet although you and Rage both want me to share my full name, neither of you have provided ANY information (except that rage shared gendar info). I just don't understand pushing people to do things that you are not willing to do.
A)I told you I had a nickname. If it makes you feel better, I'm a girl, but my character is male.
B)The reason people are pushing is because you are highly suspicious, and you can't be upset that a role like yours would be met with hesitation. It's a dangerous role if it's actually a scum role.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

raverblood wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Rage wrote:
[d]) My information is not believed anyway
Refer to a) and b).
OGML, Sing (post 83, 163), Rage (post 141), raver (post 157) all say that my information is not believable or that I am lying. I completely understand that players can’t believe me off hand, and that I will be doubted, but my point is that I’m not going to give out more information in hopes of being more believable.
say what i didnt say that your post was not believable or that you where lying. in post 157???
Dude, grammar FTW.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

You should, but don't push too hard. Better to have you alive than believed 100% at this point.

Now, in the interest of keeping the game going and not getting stalled on this debate, I did a re-read of everyone, minus Sekinj and OGML, because you already know my opinions on those two.

Gremwell
: Lots of theory discussion, posts for "clarity", not really adding to discussion much.

MafiaMann
: Posits the theory that there are roles that can't post; seems like a highly ridiculous idea to me. Claims that anyone who didn't unvote Sekinj is suspicious, but Sekinj's role is incredible, so this is a poor stance to take. Enchants Sekinj for some reason, refused to elaborate.

Rage
: Capitalized the word Knowledge; what was your reason for this?

Raver
: His posts make me stare at the screen in bewilderment.

The rest I feel are definitely pro-town at this point, or I don't have a read on them at all.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I would like to hear more, too. Currently, OGML looks to be the best lynch candidate, and I would love for him to give me some solid reason to believe him.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:Why is OMGL the best candidate?
For the reasons I've already stated.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I have no night abilities. There is a specific character in this game who, in the event they are ever nightkilled, I automatically lose. This is another reason why I am so against revealing any sort of role based information whatsoever. I don't want this person to be revealed.

That is the extent of my role. I'm not giving out the rolename or the character name, and I'm certainly not saying who my win con is tied to because (warning: setup speculation) its a good bet that the scum in this game have a rolecop of some kind.
Fair enough. I'm still not sure if you're a lying scumbag or not, but since Sekinj claims to have a similar stipulation, it's enough for now.

Unvote, Vote Raver
because I never understand what the hell he's saying. I was going to vote Gremwell, because I feel he's seriously lacking, but since he's on vacation, I'll give him a bit of a pass for now. Thinktank is also getting up there on my list, as his posts typically seem to parrot the last thing he found interesting, but rarely puts in his own ideas (I can't vote based on this, though, cause I do the same thing).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ mariyta: what posts in particular are hard for you to understand. I am tending to agree with raver here in that just because you can't understand someone it doesn't make them scum.
I don't remember which posts in particular. I'll look over them later this week and let you know. I just remember that when doing my read-through of him, I came up with a feeling of "huh?" I know it's not much, but most others I didn't get a read on at all.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:I hahve another alternate possiblity OMGLs win condition has somthing to do with lynching sekinj or chancellor.
If that's the case, he's doing a really crappy job.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

ThAdmiral wrote:Can you elaborate on mariyta.

I have also been a bit suspicious of her and wonder if it is for the same reasons.
I'd like a bit of elaboration from both of you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
FoS: Mariyta and Rage

Besides me, they have been the most eager to drag information out of others. I have let everyone know my reasons, but they have yet to explain theirs.
Yes, I wanted info from you, who claimed a very odd claim, and from OGML, who claimed vanilla, then refused to give anything else to prove that claim. I'm such a horrible person.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Besides me, they have been the most eager to drag information out of others. I have let everyone know my reasons, but they have yet to explain theirs.
Yes, I wanted info from you, who claimed a very odd claim, and from OGML, who claimed vanilla, then refused to give anything else to prove that claim. I'm such a horrible person.
as I've said before, it is scummy because you push for full disclosure, but are not willing to give it yourself.
Um, because I'm not currently on the block, and there's no need for me to give that much information? Have you EVER played mafia before?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

Because I feel your reasons for the FOS are completely unfounded.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:

as I've said before, it is scummy because you push for full disclosure, but are not willing to give it yourself.
Um, because I'm not currently on the block, and there's no need for me to give that much information? Have you EVER played mafia before?
Defensive much?
I think annoyed is a better description.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

Looking at it more, the thing that made me think OGML is telling the truth was my misinterpretation of what he said. His instant lose condition (backed up by Sekinj and others) made me think he must be telling the truth. However, I missed the part on my PM where I have one of those too, and now I'm getting the feeling that everyone has one.

So,
Unvote
. I would like to hear more from OGML. For making such a powerful claim/accusation, you've been fairly quiet about everything else.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I didn't realize the deadline was so close. I think an OGML lynch is probably the best route at this point. Completely refuses to even participate, much less give any evidence to his claim. If he had been more active in trying to find scum, rather than just trying to discredit sekinj, I'd be more willing to believe him. His lynch will also help us know the truth about Sekinj.

Vote OGML
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by Mariyta »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I found you, didn't I?

After I get deadline lynched, you guys should be killing Mariyta and then Rage with all due haste.
Nicely played. Rather than responding with something useful, you make snarky little comments. You'd be much better off just participating in the conversation.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Asking for information is not inflammatory. I asked you for a name, because I didn't believe your claim at the time. I asked OGML for... well... anything. You're being quite silly.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Mariyta »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ rage: thank you for drawing attention to the fact that you were doing the same thing as mariyta, in fact to an even greater degree.

however the very fact that you did call attention to this, and the fact that mariyta is more experienced (I expect someone like her not to simply go for the easy option of the "binary choice" in hope of a safe lynch) means that I'm still leaning towards her.

vote: mariyta
You seem to have a much higher opnion of me than I do of myself. While I dislike the vote, I do appreciate the vote of confidence. *hugs*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:@mar: I didn't get a hug when I voted for you... where's the love?
You didn't give me a compliment while doing so. :P

We've reached the deadline, haven't we? I suggest people get their votes placed before the thread is locked.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:The admiral did have a vote on maryata just a possiblity.
Mar
iy
ta

It's pronounced Mar-EE-ta.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:I see a few possibilities besides OMGL is lieing or sekinj is lieing...
I like this. One of them doesn't necessarily have to be scum, they could both be somewhere in between. I still need to hear from OMGL though..
thinktank, a few pages later wrote:We know definitely that one of them is lying. Figuring out which one is lying is a herculean feat in itself because it seems that even they do not know which one of them is lying. Meaning either one or both of them are scum or some of the information that they've been given is false, which is also bad for the town.
A) Which is it? B) Do you still feel the same?

Raver
: Doesn't posit a single thought of his own. "Gets" an idea from Rage (about the people being closest to the baron), then votes Rage after thinktank throws a stink

Gremwell
: Has made exactly zero useful posts, jumps on the OGML wagon at the last minute.

Vote Gremwell

Also, I'm still unsure about how to take Sekinj. If he was really giving us the information he has, it's obviously false or he interpreted wrong. He could just as easily have that information as scum, though I can't fathom why scum would claim so early.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:So, I'm wondering if I am insane...

and it turns out ThAdmiral was being serious when he said he was at the Village Inn. According to my notes, there are two more sections, and only one of those sections is currently in use.

Would you mind telling us what those sections are? Please don't tell us which one is in use, however. Leaving that information hidden may be useful for a scum-trap later on.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:Mar
iy
ta: If you are going insist we type your name right, I'm going to insist you take notice of my gender.
Yes, I'm sorry about that. I know you're a girl, but for some reason, I never remember until I finish typing.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:So, I'm wondering if I am insane...

and it turns out ThAdmiral was being serious when he said he was at the Village Inn. According to my notes, there are two more sections, and only one of those sections is currently in use.

Would you mind telling us what those sections are? Please don't tell us which one is in use, however. Leaving that information hidden may be useful for a scum-trap later on.
On second thought, please don't tell us just yet.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:Id say the two biggest lynch possiblities for today are sekinj and maryata.

Sekinj

You were contradicting what OMGL said and OMGL flipped town

You seem to be panicing a bit and there isnt even a vote on you yet. Calm down and help the town find scum.

Maryata (my favortie choice)

It looked the admiral had a building case against than admiral gets killed.

Youve been a bit jumpy with your opinions.

You just give off that scum feeling in evey post.( I know this is a null tell just saying)
You're just being a jerk now.

@sekinj: Just because his nickname was Capricious, it doesn't mean he intended to act that way.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:Oh, hey, someone bought my vote today.
Bought your vote?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

Typically, when someone "buys" your vote, it means you become corrupt. Do you (or anyone else) have any more information on this?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

I, too, feel MafiaMann comes across as scummy, but during my re-read, I couldn't find anything that stood out enough to vote.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:
Sekinj wrote:I wouldn't mind gather OTHER info though... maybe sex, first names, nicknames, sections... Not all of that, and certainly not all at once, but I wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about people... and I'd really love it if the scum would just raise their hand too...

(my favorite is sex )
You know, that actually isn't a bad idea. And that could be one way to "test your sanity", because you have said that you know how many of each gender there are in the game. Unless someone objects, that might be a way to clear some things up. I mean, the only thing that comes to mind is proving how reliable Sekinj's information is, but you never know what could be Knowledge-related.

I've already stated this, but my character is Female (and I am a Male in real life).
On one hand, it would be useful to test sekinj's sanity. On the other, the scum could just as easily lie to make us think she's useless. I'll have to think on this some more before I give my opinion.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea. It wouldn't solve anything for the town, because we'd never know if anyone was lying to mess up our results, and the scum would end up having more information than us.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Eh, ok. I'm male in game, female in RL.

Vote count
(8 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(1) Gremwell – Mariyta

Not voting:
Gremwell, MafiaMann, Rage, raverblood, sekinj, Singing Librarian, thinktank

Deadline:
Thursday 4 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:His nickname was capricious. Which means he acted erratically.

I believe he did have a night choice, but because of his character, he had to counter me for some reason. I don't think him being a squire means that he didn't have a night choice. Maybe he had to assist the baron in mounting his horse, and that means he noticed the loose strap and therefore saved his life. I don't see how you can speculate that any character "makes sense" as a vanilla. a chancellor sounds like he should be able to do somehting neat, but that is not the case. a cook sounds pretty plain to me, but everyone easily made a coorellation to some special role that he could have been.
This sounds like craplogic. I'm at work, so I'll explain why later.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:His nickname was capricious. Which means he acted erratically.

I believe he did have a night choice, but because of his character, he had to counter me for some reason. I don't think him being a squire means that he didn't have a night choice. Maybe he had to assist the baron in mounting his horse, and that means he noticed the loose strap and therefore saved his life. I don't see how you can speculate that any character "makes sense" as a vanilla. a chancellor sounds like he should be able to do somehting neat, but that is not the case. a cook sounds pretty plain to me, but everyone easily made a coorellation to some special role that he could have been.
Ok, here's why this is craplogic. It's pretty much what Rage and thinktank said. Just because someone was given a flavor (in this case, our nicknames), it doesn't mean they are going to play that way. You cannot in any way, shape, or form assume that OGML was playing the way he did because he was given Capricious as a nickname. I played Raj in a game; it doesn't mean I typed and thought like he does. Nicknames may be descriptive of our roles, but definitely not our playstyle.

As for all this talk about whether he had a night choice or not, I think there's a good chance we're missing a key piece of information. Maybe Sekinj has misinterpreted what he was given (we can't know for sure until the game is over), or maybe OGML had a one-shot innate power (something he couldn't activate by choice, like a one-shot protection or something). I think we're definitely missing something, because I don't think Sekinj could come up with something this elaborate and stick with it this long. And I don't think it's possible that he's insane. It would be a waste of time for the mod to come up with all that information, only to have it be utterly useless.

At this point, I really have very little idea about who could be scum. I think the most likely to be scum are Gremwell, MafiaMann, thinktank, or Rage. That is all based on feeling, as I haven't seen any major tells from anyone. Mafiamann rubs me the wrong way, and Gremwell is coming across as lurker-scum. My vote is staying on Gremwell until he gives us something more substantial.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:
sekinj wrote:EBWOP:
sekinj wrote:well, now that the weekend is over... What does everyone think? I think thinktank...
Fixed. (no I wasn't drunk)
Wait, how is that fixed? You "think thinktank"? Still doesn't make sense to me.
I think he was referring to "now", not the end. He thinks Thinktank is the play for the day.

I think either Gremwell, or MafiaMann. However, I think Rage asked Sekinj some decent questions, so I'd like the answers to those. And I'd still like an answer to my question for Thinktank.

@Gremwell: Who do you think is scum, and why?

@thinktank: Please answer my question.

@sekinj: Please answer Rage's question.

@MafiaMann: Why are you so scummy?

@raver: Did you get that re-read done? What were your conclusions?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:is that a serious question
Sort of. It's more a question to me. You strike me as scummy, but I can't figure out why. If you want to help me out, feel free. :lol:

Gremwell: OMGUS much? Also, only the scum really know how many scum there are. You should know that. My vote stays.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote: I think either Gremwell, or MafiaMann. However, I think Rage asked Sekinj some decent questions, so I'd like the answers to those. And I'd still like an answer to my question for Thinktank.
Mariyta wrote: @sekinj: Please answer Rage's question.
for the record, you need to settle down. You latch on to something Rage has said and then pester me about it twice in the same post? When rages post was less than 12 hours ago with no action between? The reason I don't like this is because it makes me look like I'm avoiding the question, which is not the case.
For the record, I was just restating what I wanted to hear from everyone, Ms. Cranky Pants. Lots of times, people won't pay attention unless they see their name. I still think you're town, but that doesn't mean I don't want to know what your answer to Rage's question was.

Gremwell, I don't think I should be cleared from anything just yet. But all you say is "Mariyta is scum because of day 1." What about day 1? You give no case. I don't care if you attack me, but at least give a decent reason for it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:
Rage wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Gremwell: OMGUS much?
You claim everything is OMGUS. I'm going to ignore it whenever you say that from now on.
I'm starting to think this way too. Mariyta, all you say about someone's arguments against you if you happen to be suspicious of them at the time is "OMGUS much?" That doesn't disprove their reasoning, nor help either side of the argument. You just dismiss the argument and focus on more important events, like now how you have proved Sekinj's defense as craplogic, and before, on Day 1, how you encouraged information out of both Sekinj and OhGodMyLife but earlier used "OMGUS much" against Sekinj, who asked you to give out information.
I forgot to finish the first paragraph. Fixed now.
If they have valid arguments, that it's not OMGUS. Gremwell didn't give anything but "she was scummy on day 1." That's clearly OMGUS. Sekinj only pointed at me because she felt I was asking for info but not giving any. From my experience in mafia, you don't just volunteer role information for the heck of it. It's dangerous. I don't see that as a valid argument against someone. Maybe it wasn't necessarily OMGUS, but that's what it felt like at the time. Gremwell's, however, has no substance whatsoever at this point.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think trying to lynch sekinj at this point is like beating a dead horse. It almost feels like Rage might be pushing a bit too hard.

I'd like to hear from some of the quieter folks.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:I'm also here, right now I don't see the case on Mafiamann but I'll look back thriugh and see if anything grabs me
I don't think there really is one. It's a feeling more than anything.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

6 days til deadline. It would be nice if those who are sitting back would pick up the pace.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

Screw it. I'm gonna trust my gut on this one.

Unvote, Vote MafiaMann
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

raverblood wrote:i dont see how not telling a gender role is scummy. [...] i feel not telling is a scum tell
I'm confused as to which side you are on. Could you please clarify?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I figured you would. Doesn't matter. I can't see much solid on anyone right now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I forgot MafiaMann was the one who enchanted Sekinj. Mafia, would you please explain that? I think we're far enough along to know.

Unvote

I agree, Rage. We need something to talk about. My nickname is Honor. Discuss.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:
Ensorcel Sekinji

Dont ask
Mafiamann comes across as scummy, but I can't think of a role involved in enchanting that would hurt the town, especially since you're still alive and well and seem to be able to participate just fine. I have a few ideas what the role might entail, but I understand Mafia's concern, and I'm not going to reveal them as of yet.

Vote count
(8 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(1) MafiaMann – Singing Librarian
(1) sekinj – Rage
(1) thinktank – sekinj

Not voting:
Gremwell, MafiaMann, Mariyta, raverblood, thinktank

Deadline:
Thursday 4 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Vote Gremwell
I'm still comfortable with this. He doesn't really participate much, and this last bit just seems like a lame attempt to seem town without stirring the pot much.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:I fail to see what makes your actions town and my actions an attempt to seem town. There is nothing making me any more scummy than you. You've been all over the place, and dropping votes with little or no case on the person. IIRC quite a few people were ready to let you swing D1, the only thing that stopped them was the few pushing the binary lynch on OGML.
Then why don't you actually do something and post a case on me?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:for the record quantity of posts =/= quality posting
You have neither, so I guess you don't need to worry. Where's the case on me? I'm waiting to be ripped to shreds.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:Yes, lets get into personal shots, I believe the game is supposed to be about scum hunting and building cases on others, rather than asking them to build a case on you.

Since you will no doubt respond some where along the lines of "lets see some more of that from you" I'll save us all the time and post what apparently passes for worthwhile participation with you.

@Mariytia: you're the one with a vote on me so I'd like to see the case actually spelled out rather than alluded to, burden of proof is on the prosecution.
I've already posted my case, at least twice. Please post yours.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

Beuller? Beuller?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Rage, I don't think you should claim unless a) you're under suspicion, b) we do a mass claim.

We have a deadline in two days. My vote is staying where it is unless I get a pretty damn good reason to move it.

Gremwell, who would you vote right now and why? "I don't know" or "There's not enough evidence against anyone" are not valid answers.

Same question to everyone else. We need to make a decision, and soon.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Mariyta »

The Almighty Mod wrote: [003]
Deadline
: Each day will be deadlined to :arrow: approximately 3 weeks, depending on my real life issues (no extensions planned). If we reach a deadline without a lynch there will be negative consequences for the town, beside the missed lynch that is.
Don't forget this. It is in our best interests to come to a consensus before deadline.

On that note, Gremwell's vote yesterday could have been two things: a townie not wanting the bad consequence, or scum trying to seem town. I'll have to read through that part a bit more and decide which it is.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:
vote ogml
though I think the jester role would fit well in "the barons court"
I'm torn here. It comes across as scum trying to seem like they're helping the town by placing the hammer vote. But it could also easily be lazy town just deciding to go with the flow at the end of the day. Rage, Sekinj, anything thoughts on this?

Note: We have about 26 hours from this post.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
sekinj Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 pm Post subject: 341 wrote:
Rage wrote:I was asking you to reconsider saying Gremwell's vote wasn't hasty, yet saying we were close to a deadline. From what I can tell, his reasoning was:
Gremwell wrote:
vote ogml
though I think the jester role would fit well in "the barons court"
Basically, that's saying nothing about his vote for OhGodMyLife, and considering the option of a Jester role in the game. His vote is iffy to me, because he realizes the option of a Jester yet hammers, without reason, a Townie. You giving him wiggle room isn't helping.
I think it IS saying something about his vote for OGML. In context it says, "I'm voting for OGML in order to avoid a no lynch, however, it is quite possible that he is a jester or some other role that IS NOT scum, yet is still lying for some reason." Or that's how I read it anyway. I'll give him all the wiggling room he wants for that post. I stand by my opinion that it was a very pro-town action.
found it.
Good points. Then the question remains as to who the most scummy is. I don't think you're scum, and Rage doesn't come off as scummy. In the few posts Singing has made, he doesn't seem scummy. I'm giving Mafia the benefit of the doubt right now. think is meh in my book. That leaves Gremwell and raver. I'd be ok with a vote for either. At this point, however, it appears that we're going to no lynch.

Unvote, Vote Think
since he's the next closest on my list with any votes.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

About 4 hours. I guess we're going to find out what happens on a no lynch, eh?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

NOw, why bother asking? Why not actually post your argument? I personally don't feel thinktank is the best choice. I only voted him yesterday because we were close to deadline. Gremwell still has been utterly useless and has avoided direct requests for him to post. He's still my choice right now.

Vote Gremwell
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:Gremwell still has been utterly useless and has avoided direct requests for him to post. He's still my choice right now.

Vote Gremwell
Mariyta wrote:
Vote Gremwell
I'm still comfortable with this. He doesn't really participate much, and this last bit just seems like a lame attempt to seem town without stirring the pot much.
Mariyta wrote:Gremwell is coming across as lurker-scum. My vote is staying on Gremwell until he gives us something more substantial.
Mariyta wrote:Gremwell: Has made exactly zero useful posts, jumps on the OGML wagon at the last minute.

Vote Gremwell
Would you like me to post it yet again?

Also,
Gremwell wrote:I fail to see what makes your actions town and my actions an attempt to seem town. There is nothing making me any more scummy than you. You've been all over the place, and dropping votes with little or no case on the person. IIRC quite a few people were ready to let you swing D1, the only thing that stopped them was the few pushing the binary lynch on OGML.
Yet you never showed me how I was scummy.

I really would like to see you post a case on ANYONE, rather than just come in at the last minute and vote the person who has the biggest wagon.

On another note, I would be ok with going after Raver, as he has been utterly useless, too.
FOS Raver

And Rage, I noticed that last night as I was re-reading. I was hoping you'd be able to tell us why. Oh well.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell, I think the majority of us have moved past the "binary lynch" option. Sekinj HAS been scumhunting, so that argument is just false. I believe she's been asking for too much info from the town, but that comes off as more of a newer player mistake (I used to think everyone should just spill their guts, too).

Definitely need some input from Raver and PimHel (welcome to the game, by the way). And thinktank.

Sekinj, I don't think you should keep asking for info. You should use the information you have and just watch. Gather tidbits based on the things people say and use that. Flat out asking for information is suspicious and dangerous. No sense giving the scum more information than they need.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:no one else finds it odd that there was no kill/ill effects last night/today?
Just because we're not saying it, it doesn't mean we don't feel like that. There are a gazillion explanations for why it could be the case. Speculating will get us no where.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Mariyta »

If everyone agrees, I'll go along with it. I think it's still too early in the game for everyone to claim though. As far as I can tell, we're on the short end of the stick at the moment, assuming their are 3 scum, which is common in minis. Claiming will just give them the advantage.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

I don't see how we're even close to agreed on the claiming thing. Half the people haven't even posted today. We need to wait until everyone chimes in.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:How bout we just lynch Gremwell.
Or we could take our time,
participate
, and make the right decision this time. We have no reason to rush it. It will only benefit scum to quick lynch.

My top 3 suspects right now are Gremwell, Raver, and think (that was a horribly scummy idea).

Unvote
because I don't trust the scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

We need more contribution, people. PimHel, where are you? Raver?

Thinktank, who, aside from Gremwell, do you think is scum, and please post a real case on Gremwell.

Same question to Gremwell, and everyone else who hasn't already done so.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cass wrote:Does nobody else have any questions for me? Or even comments on my answers or my very prescence here? I feel a bit ignored, after being introduced with trumpets and banners and all.
Honestly, I don't think you're going to be someone to focus on. If you were scum, it would put us at LyLo right now, and there'd be almost no way to win. I don't think the mod would do that. Your information has basically confirmed Sekinj, so that's good, but unless you have some piece of information that the town absolutely must know to win, I think you should hold a few cards close to your chest for now. Just my 2 cents.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:People I find scummy:
Gremwell. Very obvious reasons.
Raverblood. fairly obvious reasons.
Sekinj. True. She has scum hunted, but I still haven't forgotten that her information was misguided. Leading to the fact that shes either insane or she's scum. Either way its pretty bad for the town..
Are you seriously not paying attention at all?

Major FOS: think
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mod: Prod request for PimHel and Raver

Mod note:
Prods have gone out earlier today.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:
Cass wrote:- @Mafiaman: you did an 'Ensorcel' action on day one, but not day two. That makes me very curious. Can you tell us why? Is it at all possible you'll perform this action today? (I won't hold it against you if you can't answer this.)
Gremwell has also did a "dispel" action on Sekinj earlier.. today, I believe.
He wasn't being serious.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:oh... so, what did you learn from me the night after you did it?
I would like to know this, too.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cass wrote:From the context, I thought it was something protective. That's why I didn't insis very strongly on an answer, but now it seems Mafiamann wants to make a guessing game of it. @MM: if you can tell us more, just do so. If you can't - say so and people can stop guessing (it derails the discussion).

After my reread, I found Mariyta by far the scummiest person. I don't have time right now for a case, but one will follow soon. I should also take a good look at Thinktank and Gremwell, to see why people are voting for them.
I shall be waiting with bated breath.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Well, we need to avoid a no-lynch today, so if doing a name claim would help, I'll go with it, though I know my name doesn't really reveal anything but gender. I've already revealed my nickname, which indicates much more than my name. I think a name/nickname claim would be the most beneficial with the least detriment to the town.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:Then do it!! this goes for everyone who has said they are fine with name claiming!
We wait until everyone has had their say... or until the ones who actually participate have their say. Those who just sit back and do nothing really can't complain.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:Then do it!! this goes for everyone who has said they are fine with name claiming!
We wait until everyone has had their say... or until the ones who actually participate have their say. Those who just sit back and do nothing really can't complain.
are you saying that I'm just sitting back and doing nothing?
Where on earth did you get that this was about you? You know who hasn't participated, as does everyone else here. I was talking to those people, not you.

Looks like we're doing a name claim. I'm Frederic “Honor” Evergreen.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Rage wrote:Anyways, Sekinj, do you have any name-related information other than that "b" thing you brought up early Day 1?
Yes, I have other information that MAY be helpful if people share names.
By the way, if this information will out town power roles, please do NOT share it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 am

Post by Mariyta »

I ask that no one make any side comments or posted observations until everyone has had a chance to claim.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:
sekinj wrote:@MM: why do you have to make sure whoever you do it to doesn't get lynched?
Its a night action i cant do anything with the person if there dead
MafiaMann wrote:I dont learn anything
I think it's time you tell us what happens. Keeping it a secret only hurts the town at this point.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
qwints wrote:Sekinj - I notice that there are no names beginning with b. How do you explain that?
I would say that means that no-one is guarenteed town.
Or maybe we have someone else scheduled to come in if the game lasts long enough.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:im not telling
Then you're back on my scum list. You're only hurting the town now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Vote qwints
I believe Rage, don't believe qwints.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:not sure what to make of this right now.

sekinj, was the bit about the B in the name true? or were you laying a trap?
I hope that wasn't a serious question.

qwints, you are floundering horribly.

I can confirm Rage's claim. I, too, received a letter. Last night, in fact.

I took MM's comment to mean he switched Sekinj's position to protect her. Can either of you (sekinj or MM) confirm or deny this?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Gremwell wrote:not sure what to make of this right now.

sekinj, was the bit about the B in the name true? or were you laying a trap?
Yes, I was laying a trap. I didn't want to admit it though, because now I can't lay any more.
You laid a trap on the first page of the game? or somewhere close to it? laying traps in general is a scummy move, laying them that early and causing confusion that early is a very bad town tactic, if you are indeed town..
Sarcasm: witty language used to convey insults or scorn

qwints: Do you seriously believe that because sekinj came out with her information way before OGML claimed that it's her fault he claimed when/how he did? OGML didn't reveal any role information until after sekinj had been in the spotlight for some time. Then he refused to give more information when prompted. She is in no way responsible for OGML's actions. Also, the argument "I didn't receive letters, but my character may have" is absolutely lame. You ARE your character, for all intents and purposes.

I'm still convinced that our scum lay within qwints, think, Gremwell and MM. PimHel has been way too quiet though, so that's another possibility.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:@ maryata how am i scum i told you my role
I didn't say you ARE scum. But I still don't trust you more than 85% yet. I think it's more likely than not that you are town. Qwints, however, is definitely scum. He's throwing accusations around that have already been disproved. Cass already said that sekinj's info on night actions is indeed correct.

And MM, try pronouncing my name Mareeta. Maybe that will help you spell it correctly.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

"My role information does not contradict anything Sekinj has said." How does that not confirm sekinj's information on 10 people having night actions? I guess it depends on how you interpret it, so please tell me, how did you interpret that?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

We need to hear more from Gremwell, PimHel and think. Also, MM and Cass, who are your top two suspects?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:
Mariyta wrote:"My role information does not contradict anything Sekinj has said." How does that not confirm sekinj's information on 10 people having night actions? I guess it depends on how you interpret it, so please tell me, how did you interpret that?
Cass does not know who else has night actions. At the very most, Cass is only saying that he has a night action.

Mariyta, I believe you are town, but I think you have information that I don't. Otherwise, I don't think you would be so sure of sekinj.
No, I don't. But based on everything that's happened in the game, there's nothing that's convinced me sekinj isn't fully town.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:I'm not looking for people to role claim. I was just seeing if anyone besides OGML didn't have one. One person without an action would certainly place sekinj's claim in a new light.

I still think sekinj pushed for more information than anyone else has. But given everyone's explanation, I will
unvote
I think anyone who's town without a power role would have done the same thing OGML did, don't you?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell, top two suspects please, and why.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:Allright, here's my claim.

I am the Baroness. My full name is Lady Camille Vanderton. My power is an ability to move people between quarters at night and a one shot command ability for servants. I know that a messenger has come from the Prince to try to cleanse the area of a supernatural. (This was the information that came from a letter.) My predecessor never moved anyone.)

I have no choice but to reveal my identity and ask for loyalty from the servants.
Rage, I order you to vote for MafiaMann

vote MafiaMann

MafiaMann has failed to adequately explain what ensorsel meant and seems to be less than cooperative.
That doesn't surprise me at all. If I'm remembering correctly, we know that the threat comes from close to the Baron (who closer than the Baroness?), and common lore always has the bad guy (or girl) hooking up with the local sorcerer to cause problems. My vote stays.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:This claim does not clear qwints for me either. I'd like to see what others think of it as well.

However-
@mar: if quintz is the baroness and you believe she is hooking up with the sorcerer, do you believe as Rage does that MM is the sorcerer? If so, why would qwints be voting him?
It would make quite a bit of sense for MM to be the sorcerer. Qwints is desperate at this point. Almost every scum I've seen in his situation is willing to throw their partner under the bus in a last-ditch effort. It's common scum strategy.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:This claim does not clear qwints for me either. I'd like to see what others think of it as well.

However-
@mar: if quintz is the baroness and you believe she is hooking up with the sorcerer, do you believe as Rage does that MM is the sorcerer? If so, why would qwints be voting him?
It would make quite a bit of sense for MM to be the sorcerer. Qwints is desperate at this point. Almost every scum I've seen in his situation is willing to throw their partner under the bus in a last-ditch effort. It's common scum strategy.
He is desperate enough to bus with 2 votes on him? and maybe even only 1 since he apparently has the ability to move Rage's vote to MM? This is his "last-ditch effort" before 4 other players vote him? he only claimed because enough people asked, not because he was under pressure of lynch.

FOS: Mar
He's acting like someone who knows they've been caught. In my experience, he's acting desperate. Pretty much everyone has named him in their top suspects list.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:Maybe rage isn't a servant....
This will only work if rage is not a servant-

thinktank vote:MafiaMann
Why would you do that instead of wait for the mod?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:I figured the mod would have checked the thread in the last 24 hours.
I think sometimes he waits a couple days. Just out of curiosity, do you know what roles are "servants" or is it just a guessing game?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:
qwints wrote:It's a partial claim. It's clearly incomplete and somewhat vague. Does that mean that if sekinj had targeted someone on night one you would then have been able to switch her target?

And gremwell, is the dispell thing something real or were you just screwing around? If mafia
was town
wouldn't that make you anti-town?
I could have done that but i had him switch places with someone because i thought he was a target
This is what I thought you meant when you first said it. Someone else makes a good point. Magicians (I like the name sorcerer better) deal in the supernatural, but are not supernatural themselves.

MM may or may not be scum, but I don't think we have enough against him to make that distinction yet.

I still can't remember where I saw this, but I'm pretty sure we're hunting for someone close to the Baron. I know I'm almost as close as you can get, and the Baroness is clearly very very close. The scribe could be close, but the scribe tends to be related to everyone, not just the baron. Magician...that could swing both ways as well.... I forgot where I was going with this. Oh well.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm willing to believe Mafia for now. Rage makes a good point about Cass's involvement. If we started out with fewer scum than normal, it is actually possible to bring one in who isn't allowed to actually send in a night choice (aka: the leader-type mafia dude/tte has to send it in). Rage is basically confirmed town in my mind at this point.

Qwints needs to die. Deadline in one week. Let's make sure we have a lynch by then.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:
Ensorcel: gremwell
Your options are switching targets or switching places, right? I just want to be absolutely sure.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:What does QFT mean?
Quoted for truth.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

Deadline in 4 days. We need answers quickly.

Vote count
(9 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(4) qwints - Mariyta, MafiaMann, sekinj, Cass
(2) MafiaMann - qwints. Rage

Not voting:
Gremwell, PimHel, thinktank

Deadline:
Sunday 28 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

There are several questions for you on the last page. Please read it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cass wrote: 4) Do you have any information in your role pm that would make you think anyone here has been telling lies?
I don't like this question.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #115) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Mariyta »

A) They can both easily be scum. Scum turn on each other all the time.
B) I think you guys are way too hung up on the mansion/palace thing. Hell, I've been thinking of the whole thing as a castle. It doesn't mean a thing.
C) Both Cass and think were too eager to jump on a bandwagon without seeming as such. They're both high on my suspect list.
D) The more I think about it, the more I can believe that Cass was the town's punishment for a no lynch.
E) If D is true, this is likely LyLo (I'm assuming 3 scum at this point, since that's common in a mini) and we better hope MM is scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #116) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Mariyta »

@Sekinj: Yes, I've already posted how they could easily be related. Watch any cheesy medieval movie and you'll see the queen/baroness/other token powerful female teamed up with the magician/sorcerer/enchanter/what-have-you. It's a very common theme, and very easy to do.

@Rage: I received my letter via PM. There was no question that I received one. It was very clear.

@The rest of the TOWN: Please don't let the scum sidetrack you. Of course they'll be desperate to split us down the middle to force a no-lynch again. Don't let it happen.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:@Sekinj: Yes, I've already posted how they could easily be related. Watch any cheesy medieval movie and you'll see the queen/baroness/other token powerful female teamed up with the magician/sorcerer/enchanter/what-have-you. It's a very common theme, and very easy to do.
just give me some theories about why they would be trying to buss each other right now.
Scum do it all the time. When they get in a tight spot, they pick the scummiest of their teammates and throw them under the bus. It makes them seem like town because "scum wouldn't go after their own", and they get to live another day.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:I thought there were only 3 letters you sent out rage.
He did only send 3. You, me, and sekinj. Where'd you get the other one from?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cass wrote:
Rage wrote: @Cass,
Cass wrote:
Not in any of the locations that have been mentioned, so this most likely confirms your mysterious 'fifth location that will be used later
Where do you stay at night?
The right wing. Like Mafiamann claims, which makes me think again about some things.
sekinj wrote:
Cass: I know that someone feels obligated to tell lies. But that is all I know.
What exactly was this in response to?
I asked MM if he had reason to think anyone was lying. Sekinj chose to answer my question as well.

Also, I think they are probably both scum. I don't think they are in the same group, which would explain why Qwints is attacking MM so aggressively. I do not want a no lynch
at all
, and will switch my vote without hesitation to avoid it. But right now, that needs the help of one other player...

I think Thinktank and Mariyta could be scum too, but I want to reevaluate that tomorrow, after we see someone flip.
You think there are two scum groups? What's the basis for that?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:@Sekinj: Yes, I've already posted how they could easily be related. Watch any cheesy medieval movie and you'll see the queen/baroness/other token powerful female teamed up with the magician/sorcerer/enchanter/what-have-you. It's a very common theme, and very easy to do.
just give me some theories about why they would be trying to buss each other right now.
Scum do it all the time. When they get in a tight spot, they pick the scummiest of their teammates and throw them under the bus. It makes them seem like town because "scum wouldn't go after their own", and they get to live another day.
I just don't agree that either of them were in a tight enough spot to turn on each other like that in this game.
That's fine. I feel they were. qwints may not have had the votes, but the pressure and overwhelming accusation was there.

@Cass: Huh? You think they're both scum, but not in the same group, but you don't think there's two scum groups, but you think there could be masons? Logic, please?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:Maryita, I think you're mixing mine and Cass's posts.

Cass suggested that there might be two scum groups. I said I didn't think there were two scum groups, but that there might be a group of pro-town players that was working together.
You're right. I looked at the avatar, and for some reason thought it was Cass's. My apologies, Cass. Still looking for your answer to my previous question. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell & Pimhel
: Pick a wagon, or you'll be high on my sh** list tomorrow(game). You have no excuse as town to not be on one side or the other at this point. Deadline is tomorrow (real-time) and we will NOT have a no-lynch again just because some people are lazy or scared. Get your butts in gear.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:I thought there was some discussion as to whether quints received a letter or not.
Who do you feel is scummier (qwints or MM) and why?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #124) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
I just don't agree that either of them were in a tight enough spot to turn on each other like that in this game.
That's fine. I feel they were. qwints may not have had the votes, but the pressure and overwhelming accusation was there.
But, why was MM supposedly bussing quintz at that point?
He wasn't. I think qwints was bussing MM.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

I missed that vote, so I don't know. It doesn't matter at this point. I'll look at it overnight. You asked why, and I gave you why. If you don't like it, whatever. How the hell am I "lazy town"????? I'm one of the most active people in this game. There are only 2 people in this game more active than I am. You wanted to know why I thought they could be bussing each other, and I gave you an answer. I really don't care if you like it or not.

Unvote, Vote MM
Based on the rest of this game, I highly doubt the people who need to participate are going to do so. MM, if you're town, I'm sorry.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:Was Maryita's vote the hammer?
Yes, scum. You got your wish. Savor tonight, because it very well may be your last.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
FOS MAR!!!

She used crap logic, couldn't defend it, and then hammered MM. I'm changing that to a vote once everyone weighs in.
Whatever. The way this game is going, we're not going to win anyway.

I'm Frederic Evergreen, nicknamed Honor. I'm a member of the honor guard, and I know no one else is. I can protect one person each night, forcing all actions against them onto me. I also have a one-shot survivability, so if they're shot (or whatever), I absorb it, but just once. I protected Singing Librarian the first night (random choice), no one the next night because I didn't know who to trust, then Rage the last two nights. I'm willing to be the reason we didn't have an NK two nights ago is because they were aiming for Rage. I'm in the left wing of the mansion and I lose if the Emissary is killed.

Vote qwints
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote: @mar: do you have any else to say to explain your reasoning yesterday about quintz "bussing" MM? Your claim is believeable, and I can understand hammering to avoid a no-lynch... and you are probably right about grem and Pim not voting... so I'll give you that one, even though i would have rather waited til closer to deadline...
unfos: mar...
*scowls* but I'd still like you to explain yourself a little better regarding MM.
I already told you. I didn't realize MM had a vote on qwints that early on. Based on what I knew/believed at the time, it made perfect sense. Now, obviously, it doesn't.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I agree with this whole-heartedly. Rage makes a very good case against sekinj, though I'm not sure if she really is scum or just over-eager. I'm sure all the remaining town are getting antsy at this point (or at least they should be). I also agree that we should have a mass claim. We have very little to lose by doing so.
Rage wrote:Since everyone has night-choices (except Cass and Sekinj) would a mass-claim be effective? Nobody except Cass can be a vanilla townie, according to Sekinj and also because everyone was here on the first day when OGML counter-claimed Sekinj and nobody spoke up, so we just have to think about what seems the most like a fakeclaim (as aforementioned by the mod, scum have fakeclaims)

Also, if Mariyta speaks the truth, then we may lose her tonight if we do mass-claim, but on the other hand we have a pretty good chance at hiting scum today
because
almost everyone has a night-choice. It's not the kind of balance I'd want to risk with an unconfirmed protective role, but it's a risk that could prove very beneficial. Although, I don't think we can accurately speculate at the number of scum, but with the amount of townie deaths so far I think it's safe to assume that we should be extra careful about our lynches from now on, and no voting until you are sure-sure-sure that you want the other person dead.

Regarding Mariyta's claim, I kind of believe it, but I'll go more in depth about this when everyone has.. ahem.. "checked in".

@Everyone, it's kind of related to the above, but is there anyone who thinks that I am not a confirmed townie?

Finally, sekinj seems very eager to get a vote on someone. First Mariyta, who explained herself and Sekinj removed her FOS, asking for more clarification, and then switching the FOS onto two others, without a just case. This is a sudden gameplay change, which looks to me like if sekinj is scum, she's pushing for a mislynch.

Why a mislynch, you say? Well, it's mere speculation at this point, but I'd assume that if Mariyta is telling the truth, then scum wants to frame her and get away with killing Gremwell, and Sekinj was the first post of the day and the first post to contain pressure.

FoS: Sekinj

One other thing. Guessing at the number of scum and then saying you'll vote when everyone has had a chance to say something is scummy. You don't know the number of scum, or you do and you just want to get someone lynched fast, but you are willing to put a vote down nonetheless? Plus, you haven't come out with any information since the trap and the info that got what-we-assume-to-be a Vanilla Townie lynched, so I would especially like to hear your opinion on a mass-claim.

Also, why Qwints and Thinktank?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #130) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:and you are probably right about grem and Pim not voting...
What do you mean by that?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote: I already told you. I didn't realize MM had a vote on qwints that early on. Based on what I knew/believed at the time, it made perfect sense. Now, obviously, it doesn't.
WHAT DO YOU THINK I WAS POINTING OUT TO YOU!!?!?! WHy Did you not go and Look!!! dang you!!!
YOU POINTED IT OUT TOO LATE. I HAD TO VOTE AT THAT POINT TO AVOID A NO LYNCH. STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

Unvote
I don't trust Cass as far as I can throw him/her/it at this point.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:@mar: Ok. I'm done. I just hope we can still win.

Why do you not trust Cass's claim?
I'm not sure if I trust the claim or not, but Cass has seemed quite wishy-washy, and I don't trust scum enough to not quick lynch this late in the game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more possible it becomes that TheSweatPantsNinja is scum. Singing Librarian did just enough to keep from being called a lurker, but didn't actively participate, and PimHel avoided participation at all costs. I don't know about PimHel, but SL came across as someone who might have actually been a key player if they had a role they enjoyed/wanted.

Sweatpants, claim, please. There are currently only two people who haven't claimed, so there's no point in holding out now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:@mar: don't you think the same lurking logic holds for thinktank? why don't you suspect him?
I never said I didn't. I was just stating an opinion change. I had initially felt Singing Librarian was town, but now I don't so much.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #136) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cass wrote:I know for a fact that Qwintz is scum. I have good hope to live through the night. If you guys think massclaiming now is necessary, go ahead, but I don't think it is.
What evidence do you have for this?

And of course you know you're going to live through the night if no one counters you. I have to protect you or I lose.

Yes, mass claiming is necessary. Please, no one else vote until the others claim.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #137) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
cass wrote: I know for a fact that Qwintz is scum. I have good hope to live through the night. If you guys think massclaiming now is necessary, go ahead, but I don't think it is.
If cass has evidence that makes qwintz scum, and its damning to the point where either cass is lying or qwintz is scum, then a massclaim really isn't necessary today, all it gives is scum night targets.
Only scum would refuse to claim at this point. What do you have to hide?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #138) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

It hurts the town more than it benefits scum. Your refusal to claim only gives the scum a reason to keep you alive. The rest of the town will be suspicious of you, therefore drawing attention away from the real scum. Thanks for showing your cards, though.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #139) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
mariyta wrote: Only scum would refuse to claim at this point. What do you have to hide?
mariyta wrote: It hurts the town more than it benefits scum. Your refusal to claim only gives the scum a reason to keep you alive. The rest of the town will be suspicious of you, therefore drawing attention away from the real scum. Thanks for showing your cards, though.
I'm sorry, your first post accuses me of being scum, your second post sort of implies you know I'm town, because obviously "I'm drawing attention away from the real scum."
Seriously? Way to try to turn the tables. Lame, but nice try. Since you obviously didn't get it, the second quote was a hypothetical situation assuming you were town.

As for "lynching one of cass or qwints," while I still thoroughly believe qwints is scum, I'm still easily swayable in regards to you or think. At this point, I'd be quite happy to kill you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:No, obviously thinktank hasn't claimed.
mariyta wrote: As for "lynching one of cass or qwints," while I still thoroughly believe qwints is scum, I'm still easily swayable in regards to you or think. At this point, I'd be quite happy to kill you.
So, in other words, if I'm hearing you right, you would ignore the person who claims that they have
absolutely incriminating
evidence on another player, which basically means that one of them
has
to be scum, because I didn't claim when you wanted me to?
A) I don't give two sh*ts if someone claims to have "absolutely incriminating" evidence if they can't prove it. Scum pull that crap all the time. It means nothing.
B)Qwints is pretty much a given at this point, so he'll definitely die. That doesn't mean you're in the clear at all. If you think the only reason I'd lynch you is because you refused to claim, you're sadly mistaken. Your behavior, in light of your predecessors, is horrifically scummy.

Is it unfeasible that mariyta and whichever one of cass/qwintz are scum (qwintz seems more likely) are scum together? Mariyta thought she had to bus qwintz but now thinks she can get away with a different lynch?
Nice stretch. If you really think you can get this to fly, by all means, keep pushing.
Mariyta, you claimed bodyguard. Who did you protect, when, and why?
The least you could do is read today.
But rage is still clearly a dumbass, so fine, I'll claim.
Rage is probably the only one here who isn't a dumbass.

I'm Garland "Gold" Saberfield, The Baron. I know that there is an Ephraim and Keira in the game, and by process of elimination, that there is not a Morgan. (It was presented as there being two of three in the game). Due to my staff's loyalty, any attempt to nightkill me will be reflected to a member of the town. I sleep in the baron's quarters (obv). If the emissary is killed, I lose.
I find this highly unlikely, unless somehow the Baron is faking his own attempted murder, which is just ridiculous. I find it really hard to believe that town will keep dying if you're attacked. All of this information here is stuff that has already been revealed in one way or another.
So let's review exactly what that means. Let's say there's a role that certain players lose if that person is killed. But he has some claimed protection. Now scum could gladly kill me in the hopes that it would be redirected to the person they wanted dead.
How would they know who it would kill, if a random town member is killed? You should've quit while you were minutely ahead.
Jesus fucking christ, I hope you're happy.
Not at all.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, I agree. I'm more willing to believe Qwints than Sweatpants at this point, which is sad.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:I am the Herald
Please answer the rest of Rage's questions, too. They're very important.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #143) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:Why didn't I confirm anyone?
Because I didn't find anything contrary to my results and just because someone didn't lie about their name doesn't mean anything.

As for my information:
I was told of three roles and of those 2 are in the game. They were Beast Master, Hangman and Chancellor.
So you can confirm Sekinj. That's pretty important information, ya know. Anyway, I'm willing to vote for either Qwints or Sweatpants. Don't care which, though I think Sweatpants is the more glaring scum at this point. We have one vote for qwints, one for Sweatpants at this point. I'll go whichever way Rage goes (sorry to put that pressure on you, but I trust your judgment).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

If there are 3 scum, I'm willing to bet it's qwints, Sweatpants and thinktank. My vote is going to qwints, but not until we decide we can't learn anything more for today.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

Voting for you makes a lot of sense. We know qwints is scum at this point (heck, he's almost given up, it seems). But you're just so horribly scummy, I'd be quite happy lynching you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #146) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:lynch Qwints today. Let Cass investigate Sweatspants, if sweats is innocent then we lynch
sekinj
me (thinktank).
Fixed.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote: 2. MafiaMann is being vague about how his role works. He seems to be saying that it's sufficient to know that it's like a cop. But there might be sanity or other issues he hasn't explained.
Well, then, clearly we should lynch MafiaMann!! Oh, wait, we already did!

I'm satisfied.
Vote Qwints
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, Sekinj, there is still the very puny hope that the reason no one died the other night had nothing to do with my protecting Rage and I still have my one-shot death absorption thing, but it's very very unlikely.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:Obviously by MafiaMann, I meant Cass.

Hmm, perhaps the reason I am going after Cass is because he's lied about finding me guilty? All I can say is that I know I'm town and that means Cass is lying. Remember that Cass can right after a no lynch, and a scum causing town players to lose if they are lynched would be a dire consequence.
It's too late. You're dead.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

Waiting on Cass.

Notice how Sweatpants, even though he kept saying qwints was the choice of the day, never voted qwints?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #151) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:@Mod, requesting a prod on everyone who has not realized it's day!
/seconded
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #152) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Regardless of what Rage said in the letter (and I think it was probably just the generic statement that he seems to have sent to everyone so far), Rage's actions have by far proven that he is pro-town. I think arguing about that point is moot right now and only pulls us away from the true discussion(s).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #153) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:
Night 2
= Sent Mariyta a letter telling her who the Scribe was, my name (Keira Whitmore), as well as asking her if she was the Emissary. She answered in her first post of Day 3, with the letters "NO" in the word "NOw". I
think
You are correct, sir. I figured everyone but you would think it was a typo and ignore it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

*crickets*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #155) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

They get one more day, then I know where my vote is going.

And don't you know that Tic-Tac-Toe is impossible to win? Haven't you ever watched War Games? Geez.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #156) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Rage wrote:Seeing as how most of us believe we are near the end of the game, would you think it'd be smart to bring in a replacement or two?
I think it'd be pointless. Cass surprises me by disappearing, but I think it's pretty obvious why Sweatpants did. It's not uncommon for a scum role to be replaced repeatedly. It's not a popular position to be in.

Vote Sweatpants
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #157) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

think, is sweatpants your scum buddy?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #158) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:I'm here
And yet, you say nothing. Who are you going to vote, and why?

Mod: I think we need a replacement for at least Cass.
Sweatpants can hang without participating. I don't care.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #159) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:I thought it was fairly obvious that I'm waiting for the cop to reveal his results, I also think its fairly obvious that I will vote Sweats unless Cass clears him. it seems like a terrible idea to rush a vote under no pressure as we just entered the day and haven't heard from the cop yet.
You better post your next move or Sekinj is going to get cranky. We don't need a cranky fuzzball. They can be nasty.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #160) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

Knight! What was your night choice? Quick like a bunny! Go!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #161) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

Unvote, Vote Think
Good enough for me!

Vote count
(6 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)
(2) thinktank - Knight of Cydonia, Mariyta,
(1) TheSweatpantsNinja - sekinj

Not voting:
Rage, TheSweatpantsNinja, thinktank

Deadline:
Friday 31 October 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #162) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:Yeah, how do you respond? and what is your next tic tac toe move?
I do believe he'll be forced to forfeit before the game is finished. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #163) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

Wait. If Sekinj's vote doesn't count (though it appears it does, as it is showing in the vote count at the beginning of the day, then we're essentially screwed. We need 4 to lynch. Rage only makes 3. I guess we need a replacement for Sweatpants too, if he's going to refuse to participate.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #164) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Rage, just hurry up and lay the hammer down.
Don't be so pushy. It's scummy. :x
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

We have a week and a half til deadline, so no need to rush.

Sekinj, I do believe you've lost at tic tac toe.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #166) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
thinktank wrote:midleft
:\ Mid-left was MY last move...
No. Mid-right was your last move. I wrote it down.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #167) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

And it's clear that think doesn't care. I'm ready to end this day.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #168) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

Tango down?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #169) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:I disagree with stopping the game at this point. I thought the stealing of a vote only lasted one day and today isn't lynch or lose.
I agree. It was a fun game, until this. Worst that could've happened is we went to a no-lynch.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #170) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, and if Sekinj's vote doesn't count, it shouldn't be tallied in the daily vote count. It's highly misleading.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #171) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, I think the vote-stealing thing, if it truly was every day, is absolutely lame. It becomes way too powerful in the end game, as witnessed here. I was thinking the scum had to choose between stealing a vote or killing, but if Rage lost his vote on Day 2, that throws that idea out the window.

Honestly, it's ridiculous that the scum could play so poorly and still win. I'm not happy at all with the way this played out.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”