sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by sekinj »

Gremwell wrote:Ok I'd just like to clarify this,

sekinj- you claim barons chancellor, a role with no power/night action, but instead has a list of clues that you don't know if their true

ohgodmylife- you claim to not have a power/night action, and refuse to give any other information

I'm not digging for any new information I'd just like to make sure we're all on the exact same page
I
did
trust my clues, until OGML popped up with his side of the story (which I can't reconcile by simply saying he's lying and is scum, because I don't know why scum would be that desperate to lynch me)... I still don't know what to think about it since OGML hasn't come back to comment anymore.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(2) OhGodMyLife – MafiaMann, Mariyta
(1) sekinj – OhGodMyLife

Not voting:
Gremwell, Rage, raverblood, sekinj, Singing Librarian, ThAdmiral, thinktank

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 1:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:OGML seems to have dropped out of the discussion. You should really contribute. Currently, your lack of participation strikes me as very scummy. "I refuse to give you any more info; now I'm going to go sit on my rock."

Sekinj, I think you're overreacting quite a bit. If you are indeed the chancellor, you should know how important your information will be in the long run, despite what happens right now. Play it smart and stay alive as long as possible.
What bothers me the most is players who push and push for my special information, yet don't provide any of their own basic information.
You can't expect everyone to just start revealing everything because you say so. You're not the only important role out there and I'm sure most of those roles want to stay just as alive as you are. You can bet your booty that the first time someone with a name beginning with B comes forward, they'll be dead that night. It's the safe move for scum.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by sekinj »

Rage wrote:
a) According to most players, the information I have given benefits scum more than town
Does most players = Rage and Raverblood?
No, I didn’t count the players, I just saw several people say that including you, raver and thinktank. I agree that the scum could use the information, but I’m hoping to play a smart enough game so that the town is the one with the advantage.

Rage wrote:
b) Most players think giving personal information is scummy
Where has this been said by anyone?
Are you kidding? That is the whole premise of OGML’s posts after claiming he doesn’t have night powers. Telling people not to share because according to him I am scum.

Rage wrote:
c) Fishing for information to back up the clues I have is scummy
I've been trying to do that to both you and OhGodMyLife but have never been called scummy for trying.
My fishing for information is what started the whole wagon against me. Apparently at least 4 players think it is very scummy.

Rage wrote:
[d]) My information is not believed anyway
Refer to a) and b).
OGML, Sing (post 83, 163), Rage (post 141), raver (post 157) all say that my information is not believable or that I am lying. I completely understand that players can’t believe me off hand, and that I will be doubted, but my point is that I’m not going to give out more information in hopes of being more believable.

Rage wrote:@OhGodMyLife, I think it is now quite obvious that you have not provided enough information to back up your claim against Sekinj.
Agreed.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by sekinj »

Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:OGML seems to have dropped out of the discussion. You should really contribute. Currently, your lack of participation strikes me as very scummy. "I refuse to give you any more info; now I'm going to go sit on my rock."

Sekinj, I think you're overreacting quite a bit. If you are indeed the chancellor, you should know how important your information will be in the long run, despite what happens right now. Play it smart and stay alive as long as possible.
What bothers me the most is players who push and push for my special information, yet don't provide any of their own basic information.
You can't expect everyone to just start revealing everything because you say so. You're not the only important role out there and I'm sure most of those roles want to stay just as alive as you are. You can bet your booty that the first time someone with a name beginning with B comes forward, they'll be dead that night. It's the safe move for scum.
I completely understand the hesitation. Yet although you and Rage both want me to share my full name, neither of you have provided ANY information (except that rage shared gendar info). I just don't understand pushing people to do things that you are not willing to do.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by sekinj »

Rage wrote:
sekinj wrote:Frankly, it will help me tell who is lying.
My character is female and I am a male in real life, am I lying?
I didn't mean to skip this question. The answer is not a simple yes and no unfortunately. However, I do know how many female characters there are in total.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by raverblood »

sekinj wrote:
Rage wrote:
Refer to a) and b).
OGML, Sing (post 83, 163), Rage (post 141), raver (post 157) all say that my information is not believable or that I am lying. I completely understand that players can’t believe me off hand, and that I will be doubted, but my point is that I’m not going to give out more information in hopes of being more believable.
say what i didnt say that your post was not believable or that you where lying. in post 157???
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by sekinj »

raverblood wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Rage wrote:
Refer to a) and b).
say what i didnt say that your post was not believable or that you where lying. in post 157???
you are right, I think it was post 132 that I was looking at. In that post you say a lot about how I don't seem townie because I claimed early.

everyone: please feel free to look at the posts I'm referencing and let me know if I am mis-understanding your meaning.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by sekinj »

raverblood wrote:heres is just thought that i have come up with.
sekinj wrote:My info said, Power: --- and then later in my list of knowledge: 10 players, in total, beside you have night choices.
Rage wrote: trouble is coming from the Baron's staff. Seeing as how you apparently have no night action but are what I assume the closest role to the Baron
rage you gave me an idea... if sekinj is true on what he says then could power be the closest to baron.

FoS: sekinj
because he does seem to be the closest.
Raver: In looking back at your posts I noticed this one. I have to point out that this makes no sense at all. You are FoSing me based on my information possibly being true?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

sekinj wrote:
Rage wrote:
Refer to a) and b).
Um, I concluded post 163 by saying that I think it's most likely that you are telling the truth. I thought it best to outline both scenarios before stating my conclusion. I wasn't sure at first whether to believe the information simply because it seemed so unlikely, but having thought about it, I realised it would be suicide for you to have claimed what you did if it wasn't true - far too easy to disprove.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:29 am

Post by sekinj »

@sing: Okay. I'm glad you pointed that out.

@everyone: I do plan on giving more information when the time calls for it, but my point was that I'm not going to give out more information simply to convince people I am town. That doesn't seem like it would work anyway.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:32 am

Post by thinktank »

sekinj wrote:@sing: Okay. I'm glad you pointed that out.

@everyone: I do plan on giving more information when the time calls for it, but my point was that I'm not going to give out more information simply to convince people I am town. That doesn't seem like it would work anyway.
Giving more out now would be a bad idea because from what we've seen all the information you have would be well utilized later in the game. the more you reveal now the more safe claims you will be giving scum.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:34 am

Post by sekinj »

thinktank wrote:
sekinj wrote:@sing: Okay. I'm glad you pointed that out.

Giving more out now would be a bad idea because from what we've seen all the information you have would be well utilized later in the game. the more you reveal now the more safe claims you will be giving scum.
Yes. I agree.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Had an unexpected absence from MS for a couple of days, catching up tonight.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:

I completely understand the hesitation. Yet although you and Rage both want me to share my full name, neither of you have provided ANY information (except that rage shared gendar info). I just don't understand pushing people to do things that you are not willing to do.
A)I told you I had a nickname. If it makes you feel better, I'm a girl, but my character is male.
B)The reason people are pushing is because you are highly suspicious, and you can't be upset that a role like yours would be met with hesitation. It's a dangerous role if it's actually a scum role.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

raverblood wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Rage wrote:
Refer to a) and b).
Dude, grammar FTW.
-Susan Ertz

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by sekinj »

Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:

A)I told you I had a nickname. If it makes you feel better, I'm a girl, but my character is male.
B)The reason people are pushing is because you are highly suspicious, and you can't be upset that a role like yours would be met with hesitation. It's a dangerous role if it's actually a scum role.
Understood. But I'm going to push back as well because I can't help the town unless I am believed.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by Rage »

[quote="Sekinj"]But I'm going to push back as well because I can't help the town unless I am believed.[/quote[See, I don't like posts like this.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

You should, but don't push too hard. Better to have you alive than believed 100% at this point.

Now, in the interest of keeping the game going and not getting stalled on this debate, I did a re-read of everyone, minus Sekinj and OGML, because you already know my opinions on those two.

Gremwell
: Lots of theory discussion, posts for "clarity", not really adding to discussion much.

MafiaMann
: Posits the theory that there are roles that can't post; seems like a highly ridiculous idea to me. Claims that anyone who didn't unvote Sekinj is suspicious, but Sekinj's role is incredible, so this is a poor stance to take. Enchants Sekinj for some reason, refused to elaborate.

Rage
: Capitalized the word Knowledge; what was your reason for this?

Raver
: His posts make me stare at the screen in bewilderment.

The rest I feel are definitely pro-town at this point, or I don't have a read on them at all.
-Susan Ertz

raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by raverblood »

sekinj wrote:
sekinj wrote:My info said, Power: --- and then later in my list of knowledge: 10 players, in total, beside you have night choices.
Rage wrote: trouble is coming from the Baron's staff. Seeing as how you apparently have no night action but are what I assume the closest role to the Baron
rage you gave me an idea... if sekinj is true on what he says then could power be the closest to baron.

Raver: In looking back at your posts I noticed this one. I have to point out that this makes no sense at all. You are FoSing me based on my information possibly being true?
yes and no.. i was fosiing you per that you do same the closest to the baron. however i am not voting you per it was you who has the clue on the power that i was speculating is the closest to the baron. plus i did forget to

unFoS

if i can do that?? lol
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by sekinj »

raverblood wrote:
sekinj wrote:

yes and no.. i was fosiing you per that you do same the closest to the baron. however i am not voting you per it was you who has the clue on the power that i was speculating is the closest to the baron. plus i did forget to

unFoS

if i can do that?? lol
Is english your first language?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Rage »

Mariyta wrote:
Rage
Related to role messages. I hope this is where Sekinj is getting his information from.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by sekinj »

Rage wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Rage
Related to role messages. I hope this is where Sekinj is getting his information from.
yeah, I figured that's what you were refering too because that's how mine was formatted as well.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I still think that sekinjs claim had more detail thus harder to fake.

All OMGL said was i have no night power and than thats it. Im not really able to bring myself to accept OMGLs claim cause its so vague. Sekinj gave us a whole role.
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:22 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I'm still here. I'm just waiting to see what ogml has to say.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:48 am

Post by sekinj »

aren't we all...
Show
-sekinj