sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 am

Post by sekinj »

qwints wrote: How much information does she really have? Is it worth the town not ever knowing if she gets nk'd?
Yet you are trying to lynch me??

Vote count
(9 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(2) qwints - Mariyta, Rage
(1) thinktank - sekinj
(1) sekinj - qwints

Not voting:
Cass, Gremwell, MafiaMann, PimHel, thinktank

Deadline:
Sunday 28 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:11 am

Post by thinktank »

sekinj wrote:
Gremwell wrote:not sure what to make of this right now.

sekinj, was the bit about the B in the name true? or were you laying a trap?
Yes, I was laying a trap. I didn't want to admit it though, because now I can't lay any more.
You laid a trap on the first page of the game? or somewhere close to it? laying traps in general is a scummy move, laying them that early and causing confusion that early is a very bad town tactic, if you are indeed town..
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Yes, I was laying a trap. I didn't want to admit it though, because now I can't lay any more.
You laid a trap on the first page of the game? or somewhere close to it? laying traps in general is a scummy move, laying them that early and causing confusion that early is a very bad town tactic, if you are indeed town..
Sarcasm: witty language used to convey insults or scorn

qwints: Do you seriously believe that because sekinj came out with her information way before OGML claimed that it's her fault he claimed when/how he did? OGML didn't reveal any role information until after sekinj had been in the spotlight for some time. Then he refused to give more information when prompted. She is in no way responsible for OGML's actions. Also, the argument "I didn't receive letters, but my character may have" is absolutely lame. You ARE your character, for all intents and purposes.

I'm still convinced that our scum lay within qwints, think, Gremwell and MM. PimHel has been way too quiet though, so that's another possibility.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:29 am

Post by qwints »

I mean that it is possible from my flavor text that my character received letters in the days before night 0. Since the game has started, i.e. since night 0, I have received no letters.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:35 am

Post by sekinj »

thinktank wrote:
sekinj wrote:

Laying traps for scum is scummy?? hmm... odd, I would have not thought that...
my trap did not cause confusion.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by qwints »

Mariyta wrote: qwints: Do you seriously believe that because sekinj came out with her information way before OGML claimed that it's her fault he claimed when/how he did? OGML didn't reveal any role information until after sekinj had been in the spotlight for some time.
It is her fault if she made the information up. No one has a first name that starts with b. Cass has not claimed to have night powers (which would have gone a long way to verifying sekinj.)
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

@ maryata how am i scum i told you my role
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:@ maryata how am i scum i told you my role
I didn't say you ARE scum. But I still don't trust you more than 85% yet. I think it's more likely than not that you are town. Qwints, however, is definitely scum. He's throwing accusations around that have already been disproved. Cass already said that sekinj's info on night actions is indeed correct.

And MM, try pronouncing my name Mareeta. Maybe that will help you spell it correctly.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by qwints »

Cass wrote:I'm going to start with a few brief comments. First, that my role information does not contradict anything Sekinj has said. My arrival also seems a decent explanation of the misunderstanding on day one that led to the unfortunate death of the squire.
This is what Cass said. It does not prove that sekinj's original statements were true.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

"My role information does not contradict anything Sekinj has said." How does that not confirm sekinj's information on 10 people having night actions? I guess it depends on how you interpret it, so please tell me, how did you interpret that?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

We need to hear more from Gremwell, PimHel and think. Also, MM and Cass, who are your top two suspects?
-Susan Ertz

qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by qwints »

Mariyta wrote:"My role information does not contradict anything Sekinj has said." How does that not confirm sekinj's information on 10 people having night actions? I guess it depends on how you interpret it, so please tell me, how did you interpret that?
Cass does not know who else has night actions. At the very most, Cass is only saying that he has a night action.

Mariyta, I believe you are town, but I think you have information that I don't. Otherwise, I don't think you would be so sure of sekinj.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:
Mariyta wrote:"My role information does not contradict anything Sekinj has said." How does that not confirm sekinj's information on 10 people having night actions? I guess it depends on how you interpret it, so please tell me, how did you interpret that?
Cass does not know who else has night actions. At the very most, Cass is only saying that he has a night action.

Mariyta, I believe you are town, but I think you have information that I don't. Otherwise, I don't think you would be so sure of sekinj.
No, I don't. But based on everything that's happened in the game, there's nothing that's convinced me sekinj isn't fully town.
-Susan Ertz

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by sekinj »

qwints wrote:

You are being retarded. Cass saying he has a night action IS WHAT CONFIRMS MY INFO. That means 10 of 12 players have night actions. Which is what i said before i even knew there were 12 players.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by qwints »

1 person saying they have night powers does not confirm a claim that 10 people have night powers.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by Gremwell »

I think unless you're about to claim otherwise that it currently does
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by qwints »

So everyone currently alive except sekinj has a night action?
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by Rage »

qwints wrote:Nope, you made a pretty accurate read. :)

However, I don't think that a lack of outside information removes suspicion from sekinj. ThAdmiral was still pressing against sekinj before he was killed. OGML's death was completely due to sekinj.

His requests for information still bother me, though a re-read does show they didn't come out of the blue.
So.. I proved your suspicion/vote wrong. No?

Anyways, on a
possibly
related note, I find it confusing that now that MafiaMann has been confronted with pressure he doesn't (or hasn't) posted his thoughts/suspicions on other people, like he has done on both of the previous days. He just comes in to say that he's already said something before, which he hasn't gone into depth about (his role's abilities) or to say, or say that he won't say, something about his role.
MafiaMann wrote:FIne you know what ill tell you i ensorcel someone i than have the ability to switch their postitions at night or switch their targets the first night i switched sekinji because i thought his info may make him a target.
Does this mean you can either switch who the player you "ensorcel" targets AND/OR switch any targets on them to someone else? Please explain.
Cass wrote:So, the letter-sending and the 'Duty' are two separate night actions? With the first being optional and the second obligatory? Is that right? Would you mind sharing your 'top three' of N0 and N1 with us?
1. I don't have two night-actions, because only one affects the game. The other, I assume, is just so that the Moderator can follow along with the game without getting involved during Day. Plus, I've always sent my "suspects list" to the Moderator in the same message as my letter, and who to send it to, and although I have received "confirmation" that my letters have gone through, I haven't received anything regarding my suspects. Therefore, I agree with you that my letter-sending ability is optional, because all night-actions are (unless explained otherwise) and I would call my Duty

Oh and I'd just like to point out that my "Duty" is listed second in my role message under "Power". For comparison, another area of my role message is "Knowledge" which told me that someone with "C" beginning any of their names was receiving suspicious letters.

2. Sure thing. On N0 I didn't send in any suspects, because I had no reason to suspect anyone. It was accepted, though.

On N1, I was suspicious of Sekinj, Gremwell and MafiaMann, so I sent those names in. On N2, it was the same, but I was less suspicious of MafiaMann. Right now, though, that suspicion has been reaffirmed.

In other news, Gremwell hasn't posted recently. He was asked questions before, and I don't think we have heard from him since.

------
If I had to take a stab at who I think is scum, I'd pick qwints, then definitely Gremwell, next in line is MafiaMann, and finally Cass.

Cass I chose because I don't trust new additions to the game. To me, there is no way to know to whom they are aligned, and arises detrimental factors to our pro-town power roles. If it's necessary for an additional player (like it probably would have been to save OhGodMyLife) then not only do I wonder how powerful our pro-town power roles are, but have they wasted any of their night actions? I mean, I don't have much of a power, other than to confirm myself, and we don't even know the dead Cook's power. MafiaMann has claimed to have the ability to switch targets, but hasn't developed on it at all.

Which is why, before anything else, I want a role claim from MafiaMann. I also want him to explain why he switched night actions from Sekinj, and on to whom.

One from qwints would be very nice as well, but I apparently won't get that until more players think like me, which is very hard considering only three people know my role exists.

@Everyone
, I'm going to be very inactive this weekend, so I want to answer questions as soon as possible, so don't hold out if you have anything to say to me, or need to respond to anything that I've asked of you.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by Rage »

Hey! I just noticed that cross-posting is what happens when I spend an hour on a post!
qwints wrote:So everyone currently alive except sekinj has a night action?
Please don't ask this. @Everyone else, please don't answer this. If you are scum, you are exposing town power-roles. If you are town, you don't need to know.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by qwints »

I'm not looking for people to role claim. I was just seeing if anyone besides OGML didn't have one. One person without an action would certainly place sekinj's claim in a new light.

I still think sekinj pushed for more information than anyone else has. But given everyone's explanation, I will
unvote
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:I'm not looking for people to role claim. I was just seeing if anyone besides OGML didn't have one. One person without an action would certainly place sekinj's claim in a new light.

I still think sekinj pushed for more information than anyone else has. But given everyone's explanation, I will
unvote
I think anyone who's town without a power role would have done the same thing OGML did, don't you?
-Susan Ertz

qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:25 am

Post by qwints »

Maybe. Maybe not. They saw what happened to OGML. Not to mention the fact that a lot of players seem to have unique win conditions based on what happens to another player.

I am, however, reading the defenses of sekinj as relatively solid proof of his good character, if not his truthfulness.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Gremwell »

I don't think it is so much a unique win condition as it is an additional lose condition
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell, top two suspects please, and why.
-Susan Ertz

Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Gremwell »

my top two would be

quints, for the initial push on sekinj, which now since challenged is steadily starting to flip

think- for what looks to be grasping at straws with his last post and an all around sense of him throwing his opinion around without really knowing whats going on

Also MM for the recent silence when being questioned directly.

on an unrelated note, did anyone have their vote stolen last night?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”