Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Johoohno »

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(2) OhGodMyLife – MafiaMann, Mariyta
(1) sekinj – OhGodMyLife

Not voting:
Gremwell, Rage, raverblood, sekinj, Singing Librarian, ThAdmiral, thinktank

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 1:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:37 am

Post by raverblood »

sekinj wrote:
raverblood wrote:
sekinj wrote:
raverblood wrote:heres is just thought that i have come up with.
sekinj wrote:My info said, Power: --- and then later in my list of knowledge: 10 players, in total, beside you have night choices.
Rage wrote: trouble is coming from the Baron's staff. Seeing as how you apparently have no night action but are what I assume the closest role to the Baron
rage you gave me an idea... if sekinj is true on what he says then could power be the closest to baron.

FoS: sekinj
because he does seem to be the closest.
Raver: In looking back at your posts I noticed this one. I have to point out that this makes no sense at all. You are FoSing me based on my information possibly being true?
yes and no.. i was fosiing you per that you do same the closest to the baron. however i am not voting you per it was you who has the clue on the power that i was speculating is the closest to the baron. plus i did forget to

unFoS

if i can do that?? lol
Is english your first language?
yes it is my first language... but you try posting from a cell phone... my computer wasnt working for a few days. its working now thou.

just so ppl know i will not be able to post again until sunday night. i have to leave for military and will not have any type of internet access or cell service.

in that regards i am going to
vote, OGML[\b]
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:59 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I see a few possibilities besides OMGL is lieing or sekinj is lieing.

1 Sekinj has some sort of sanity like every other statement is true

2 Sekinj is some kind of skitz and has to tell us two of these "false" facts a day.

3 OMGLs role states must contradict the chancellor once a day.

Some of them may be outlandish but these are just things that can be taken into acount.
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:47 am

Post by Singing Librarian »

That's very true, MafiaMann, but (speaking for myself only, here), I think one of them lying is more likely than any of those possibilities. Investigative sanities make sense to me, but giving deliberately false info before the game even starts? Possible, but I hope not!

I want to vote for OGML, as I think that's the source of the lie, so I feel I should explain why I haven't done so yet. I wasn't sure whether revealing this earlier could help scum somehow, but I don't see how.

I don't have a vote today. Someone stole it during the night somehow. I don't know whether it's a scum power or a town power, but it's definitely out there, hence part of my decision to believe sekinj, knowing that there are some unusual things going on by night. It's also something we need to be aware of (being forewarned of this surely helps town more than scum), as every day there's likely to be someone who has not got control over their own vote, which will make lynches that much harder.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:11 am

Post by thinktank »

MafiaMann wrote:I see a few possibilities besides OMGL is lieing or sekinj is lieing.

1 Sekinj has some sort of sanity like every other statement is true

2 Sekinj is some kind of skitz and has to tell us two of these "false" facts a day.

3 OMGLs role states must contradict the chancellor once a day.

Some of them may be outlandish but these are just things that can be taken into acount.
I like this. One of them doesn't necessarily have to be scum, they could both be somewhere in between. I still need to hear from OMGL though..
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:13 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Guys, I'm a vanilla townie with flavorful frills. If you really think that as scum I would counterclaim what is essentially also a vanilla with a twist claim from sekinj, on day one, then go ahead and help lynch me for that. But you're either scum or not thinking this through clearly at all.

Why on God's green Earth would scum sacrifice themselves on day one to lynch
the only vanilla townie
?

If what sekinj said were true, then every single other person in this game is a better target for a scum counterclaim. Every single one.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:34 am

Post by sekinj »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Guys, I'm a vanilla townie with flavorful frills. If you really think that as scum I would counterclaim what is essentially also a vanilla with a twist claim from sekinj, on day one, then go ahead and help lynch me for that. But you're either scum or not thinking this through clearly at all.

the only vanilla townie
?

If what sekinj said were true, then every single other person in this game is a better target for a scum counterclaim. Every single one.
I know you will react badly to this, but personally I'd like to hear a little more about those "flavorful frills". If they are really just flavor, then how could it hurt to share at least a little of that info?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I would like to hear more, too. Currently, OGML looks to be the best lynch candidate, and I would love for him to give me some solid reason to believe him.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by thinktank »

Why is OMGL the best candidate?
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

thinktank wrote:Why is OMGL the best candidate?
For the reasons I've already stated.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by Rage »

I'm on vacation August 2nd-6th.
@Mod, Replace me if need be!
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by sekinj »

thinktank wrote:Why is OMGL the best candidate?
It looks like most people think the best lynch today would either be OGML or me. People are leaning toward believing me and lynching OGML because I have provided more detailed information and OGML has just said, "she's lying, I'm vanilla townie".
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I have no night abilities. There is a specific character in this game who, in the event they are ever nightkilled, I automatically lose. This is another reason why I am so against revealing any sort of role based information whatsoever. I don't want this person to be revealed.

That is the extent of my role. I'm not giving out the rolename or the character name, and I'm certainly not saying who my win con is tied to because (warning: setup speculation) its a good bet that the scum in this game have a rolecop of some kind.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by sekinj »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I have no night abilities. There is a specific character in this game who, in the event they are ever nightkilled, I automatically lose. This is another reason why I am so against revealing any sort of role based information whatsoever. I don't want this person to be revealed.

That is the extent of my role. I'm not giving out the rolename or the character name, and I'm certainly not saying who my win con is tied to because (warning: setup speculation) its a good bet that the scum in this game have a rolecop of some kind.
Do you have anything at all that could be considered a 'night choice'??

I actually have the same auto lose clause, but I don't know if it is for the same role.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by Johoohno »

Mod note:
I will NOT replace Rage, I hope that is okay with the rest of you.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

No. No night choice, action, ability whatsoever. I made very sure of that before I countered what you said.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Guys, I'm a vanilla townie with flavorful frills. If you really think that as scum I would counterclaim what is essentially also a vanilla with a twist claim from sekinj, on day one, then go ahead and help lynch me for that. But you're either scum or not thinking this through clearly at all.

the only vanilla townie
?

So do you still think that sekinj is definitely scum or that there might be another explanation?
Mariyta wrote:I would like to hear more, too. Currently, OGML looks to be the best lynch candidate, and I would love for him to give me some solid reason to believe him.
I really don't like how you are pushing the "binary choice".
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I don't see how sekinj could not be scum unless one of us has gravely misinterpreted our role information.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by sekinj »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I don't see how sekinj could not be scum unless one of us has gravely misinterpreted our role information.
But why would I lie in so much detail?

I replaced in for Gimbo and the game started right away, becuase there was no night choice for me to consider or make.

I have to agree with the non-binary idea, because my info clearly states 10 players with night choices. and I don't see an advantage to OGML's lying at this point.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:43 am

Post by Gremwell »

I'm going to be on limited access at best, possible V/LA from this monday until friday, depends on the wifi on the ship, I'm posting thin in all my games. I'd really rather not but if you absolutely need to you can replace me.
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I have no night abilities. There is a specific character in this game who, in the event they are ever nightkilled, I automatically lose. This is another reason why I am so against revealing any sort of role based information whatsoever. I don't want this person to be revealed.

Fair enough. I'm still not sure if you're a lying scumbag or not, but since Sekinj claims to have a similar stipulation, it's enough for now.

Unvote, Vote Raver
because I never understand what the hell he's saying. I was going to vote Gremwell, because I feel he's seriously lacking, but since he's on vacation, I'll give him a bit of a pass for now. Thinktank is also getting up there on my list, as his posts typically seem to parrot the last thing he found interesting, but rarely puts in his own ideas (I can't vote based on this, though, cause I do the same thing).
-Susan Ertz

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:29 am

Post by thinktank »

Well based on the current information all our ideas are bound to sound very similar. We are either in the lynch Sekinj wagon, the lynch OMGL wagon or the partial truths wagon. All based on little to no evidence and pretty much "he said, she said" logic. I don't see why either of them would be lying because it would pretty stupid if either of them were. I'm more inclined to believe Sekinj at this point because why would someone claim so early with information that is SO easily countered.

raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by raverblood »

Mariyta wrote:
Unvote, Vote Raver
because I never understand what the hell he's saying.
what would you like me to repeat. maybe i could but it in a better wording. again most my posts are from a cell phone. i dont feel that just because you cant understand what i am saying is a good reason to vote. if we are looking for scum we shouldnt be voting just because you cant understand what someone is saying.
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

raverblood wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Unvote, Vote Raver
what would you like me to repeat. maybe i could but it in a better wording. again most my posts are from a cell phone. i dont feel that just because you cant understand what i am saying is a good reason to vote. if we are looking for scum we shouldnt be voting just because you cant understand what someone is saying.
Its confusing to the town to make unclear posts i think is his point.
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by raverblood »

MafiaMann wrote:
raverblood wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Unvote, Vote Raver
Its confusing to the town to make unclear posts i think is his point.
that i can respect. my bad for making unclear posts.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”