Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:40 am

Post by Dark_Lady_Shaiann »

Lord Nikon wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Random Vote: Lord Nikon

Cause he's not dark like me.
You claim that your vote is random, yet you give a reason for it? I believe we're now out of the random voting stage and we've caught us a scum.

Unvote, Vote: Dark Lady Shaiann
It's a random reason for a random vote.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:10 pm

Hang 'em High wrote:Hello, everyone. Sorry for not posting sooner; as you'll see from my signature, weekends are tough for me. Day one is largely a guessing game, but we've got to start somewhere. The one thing that stood out to me while reading the weekend's posts was Dark_Lady_Shaiann putting a 4th vote on Lord Nikon. A 4th vote on page 1 is a little odd. She said it was a random vote, but there was no dice roll to back it up. While it probably
was
random, it's possible she was claiming random while trying to get a bandwagon going. Now I know a 4th vote isn't a big deal since the risk of a quick lynch is minimal, but it was the only thing that caught my eye at all so for now I'm going to:

Vote: Dark_Lady_Shaiann
I would have voted for him earlier, but to be honest I didn't even really know he was there until some one else voted for him >_< I just thought it would be kind of on the funny side......

unvote
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:05 pm

Nudude wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Lord Nikon wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Random Vote: Lord Nikon

Cause he's not dark like me.
You claim that your vote is random, yet you give a reason for it? I believe we're now out of the random voting stage and we've caught us a scum.

Unvote, Vote: Dark Lady Shaiann
It's a random reason for a random vote.....
Ok, so your vote was random....fair enough.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Hang 'em High wrote:Hello, everyone. Sorry for not posting sooner; as you'll see from my signature, weekends are tough for me. Day one is largely a guessing game, but we've got to start somewhere. The one thing that stood out to me while reading the weekend's posts was Dark_Lady_Shaiann putting a 4th vote on Lord Nikon. A 4th vote on page 1 is a little odd. She said it was a random vote, but there was no dice roll to back it up. While it probably
was
random, it's possible she was claiming random while trying to get a bandwagon going. Now I know a 4th vote isn't a big deal since the risk of a quick lynch is minimal, but it was the only thing that caught my eye at all so for now I'm going to:

I would have voted for him earlier, but to be honest I didn't even really know he was there until some one else voted for him >_< I just thought it would be kind of on the funny side......

unvote
So now your voting for him because it would be kind of funny?

Which was it?

FOS: Dark Lady Shaiann
The vote and reason was always meant to be kind of funny. That doesn't make the vote or reason any less random just becuase I put 5 seconds of thought into it......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:06 pm

It's not a switch in reasoning, just a continuation.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:07 am

Alright....let me see if I can explain this clearly. I have a reputation of rambling.....

What I'm trying to say is, if I had noticed that he was even in the game earlier then I did, the reason for my random vote would not have changed. I didn't have a random reason to random vote any one else, and then all of a sudden I noticed him, and not really knowing how many people before me had voted for him (considering that I didn't even know he was there), I just went ahead and random voted for him with that trying-to-be-funny/random reason.

Does that make a little bit more sense or should I try and simplify it once more?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:07 am

Well...it is a mini, my first mini, and when the game was going really fast I kind of just skimmed to see if anything was being said about me, and then some how I came across some one elses vote for Lord Nikon, and that was when his name stuck out to me. So....I was just being really careless and fairly newbish. I apologize and will be sure to actually read everything. :)
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:26 pm

deepthought wrote:This is getting ridiculous; SK is single-handedly stalling the game and hasn't posted in just under a week. Replace her or modkill her or something.
I don't like the way you singled S_K out like that. Lord Nikon hasn't posted since page 1. I understand that everyone else is upset with her because she hasn't stated a good enough reason for her vote on L N, and I don't mind that, but to only blame S_K for the game stalling and immediatly request a modkill doesn't seem very fair, or very townie.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:31 am

Ok...well if that be the case, then I don't like the way your defending deepthought and redirecting back to me. Therefore you and deepthought must be scum buddies together. If only things were that simple.......

It's not my fault every one else was either too mad or too scared to say anything.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:18 am

What part of it was scummy? The sarcastic part, or the part I was using to further my point?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:53 am

Well...I (and VampyreLord) asked Deepthought a question and he never answered, and I didn't "duck under the table", you guys all posted before I got back to check. Anyway, I'm here now. I'm leaning towards Deepthought, becuase of previous reasons we have all discussed and now becuase he has completely ignored a question asked of him, especially now since the topic of my post does seem to be coming back up. I would like to hear HeH's response to said post (101) since it was more directed at him, but I can only assume he didn't think anything of it since he didn't address it.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:52 am

Official Vote Count

deepthought (3)
- Nudude, Hang'em High, Gorgon,
charter (1) - liamcool
Lord Nikon (1) - Shotgun_Kitten
Dark_Lady_Shaiann (1)- Lord Nikon
Disciple Slayer (1) - VampyreLord
Shotgun_Kitten (1) - deepthought

Not Voting (3) - Infinitive, DiscipleSlayer, Dark_Lady_Shaiann, charter

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

deepthought wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Anyway, I'm here now. I'm leaning towards Deepthought, becuase of previous reasons we have all discussed and now becuase he has completely ignored a question asked of him
Here's how that conversation plays out:

8-) - It sounds kind of like fake indignation. Nothing particular.
:evil: - But it
wasn't
! How could you possibly think that?
8-) - Because that's how I read it?
:evil: - But that's not how I meant it!
8-) - And?
:evil: - What?
8-) - Why are we still arguing about this?
:evil: - I'm voting for you, jerk!

I thought it sounded scummy. No particular reason.

ok....you can't really find something scummy (or not scummy) for no reason. Either you think it's scummy or you don't, and either way, you should explain why if your trying to raise or ease suspisions about some one. If you're not prepared to explain yourself.....don't say anything. And if by fake indignation you mean sarcasm, then you would be right, but how is that scummy?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Just so you know, I always vote assholes first.

Ummmm......What? If you have a legitamate reason to vote some one, why would you mess it up by saying something retarded like this? All that means is that you would have gone after DT eventually anyway, regardless of speculations.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:49 pm

liamcool wrote:Okay, it seems blaringly obvious due to his nature and all the evidence piling up. I'm probably going to regret this, but I'm going to join on the bandwagon..

Vote: deepthought

I don't really think it can be considered a bandwagon if you agree. We need majority votes either way. And if you think your going to regret it, it would probably be in your best intrest not to do it. If you have any type of information or insight that could possibly lead us to believe otherwise about DT...... please do share it. If not, then there isn't really anything to regret now is there?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:55 pm

Scrubs is awesome!! But I rarely get to watch it cause I work in the evenings :(
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:58 pm

Vote Count

deepthought (6)
- Nudude, Hang'em High, Gorgon, Thanatos, liamcool, DiscipleSlayer

Not Voting (3) - Infinitive, Dark_Lady_Shaiann, charter

Oh, really?! I'm gonna go check that out like....right now!
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:09 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

Ummmm......What? If you have a legitamate reason to vote some one, why would you mess it up by saying something retarded like this? All that means is that you would have gone after DT eventually anyway, regardless of speculations.
It means that in addition to his suspicious activities, he is also an asshole. Therefore he gets my vote.
No....it really doesn't.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:10 pm

LOL....I was the first person to miss it! :P
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:13 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

It means that in addition to his suspicious activities, he is also an asshole. Therefore he gets my vote.
No....it really doesn't.
You want more clarification? Let me give you an example.

Person A and Person B are both suspicious. Person A is an asshole. Person B is not. Guess who gets my vote.
Alright......whatever. Learn to word your sentences better. Thats it. I'm not arguing about it....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:19 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

No....it really doesn't.

Person A and Person B are both suspicious. Person A is an asshole. Person B is not. Guess who gets my vote.
Alright......whatever. Learn to word your sentences better. Thats it. I'm not arguing about it....
Learn to understand sentences better. I hear English For Dummies is a good book to read.
Whoa....now who's being an asshole?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:24 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

No....it really doesn't.

Alright......whatever.
Learn to word your sentences better.
Thats it. I'm not arguing about it....
Learn to understand sentences better. I hear English For Dummies is a good book to read.
Whoa....now who's being an asshole?

Don't insult me and I won't insult you. Simple as that.
Thats not an insult. It a possitive suggestion. Shit like that could easily get you lynched. Just cause I'm frustrated with you doesn't mean I'm insulting you.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:35 pm

Ok...on to other things....

How can you ask for a claim and then not believe the answer? If you don't trust him....don't ask the man questions.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:43 pm

Thanatos wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Ok...on to other things....

How can you ask for a claim and then not believe the answer? If you don't trust him....don't ask the man questions.
How can you detect lies if you don't ask him questions?

Besides, I hope I havn't given the impression that I do not think he is the Doc. I'm saying I'm not ready to take his word for it. It is quite possible for him to be lying.
If you ask him point blank when he's at L-1....what do you really think he's going to say?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:01 pm

Thanatos wrote:He's at L-2, first of all.

I wanted to know what his claim is. That does not excuse or condemn him in any way. I didn't even ask him for a role claim, as you should recall.

Either way, he gave it, and I explained to him why it does not clear him. What did I do that was wrong there?
L-2? He had said earlier Liam had put the 6th vote on him........ oh and then you unvoted, making it 5...ok....thats right.

Well, you did more along the lines request it and he knew it was probaly the only thing that was going to save him so of course he admitted something. And besides, if it doesn't excuse or condemn him, then whats the point of knowing?

And just so I'm clear on this.... did he ever hint that he might have a power role that he needed to claim (before the scrubs references)? Or would every one had felt the same way if he had simply claimed town?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:37 pm

In this case, you insulted me. There is no way that can be a positive suggestion. You are really getting on my nerves. I suggest you stuff a sock in it.
How is that an insult? Maybe you shouldn't be so sensative......

And what if I don't? What are you gonna do? Vote me? Try to get rid of me as soon as possible because you don't like me? I guess I shouldn't put it past you since you have already admitted thats how you play, and if thats not craplogic, I don't know what it is.......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:10 am

1) How does agreeing with you help me if your scum?

2) Who was the other scummy person we were debating about being scummy? There was no person a or person b as far as I was aware. There was just DT. Every one's attention was focused on him. Your final reason to vote him was basically because he pissed you off. What reason do we have to trust you at all if your including your emotions in this game? (keyword being game)

3)Arguing with you doesn't mean I'm not looking for scum. I don't remember any one clearing you of any or all suspisions.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:42 am

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Hang 'em High wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:You want more clarification? Let me give you an example.

At the time nobody was voting for liamcool and as far as I can tell nobody had even cast an FoS at him.
How is my example related to Liamcool? It was a clarification on why I voted for idiots first.
The way your example works makes it look like your trying to decide between
two
people. The only other person players were mildly concerned about was Liamcool. But not you. You went straight for DT. How is your example effective of this situation? Who was person a and person b? If you can't tell me that, then you have had no basis of which to argue with me. I don't want an example or a scenario, I want to know how it relects to our game.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:50 am

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Hang 'em High wrote: I also don't understand why you need to resort to ad hominem attacks. Is it because your arguments aren't logical? Do you feel that name calling and big bold fonts change that fact? They don't. DLS is making far more sense than you in this debate.
Disciple Slayer wrote:To my experience, people slip up most when they're agitated and post without thinking. It's my personal scum-hunting technique.
In my opinion this applies far more to you than to DLS. She's been keeping her cool and responding calmly -- in that respect you should follow her example.
So far all she's done in response to me is twist my words far beyond their original meaning. How's that making sense?
Yeah...twisted them in a way every one else understands......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:05 am

Disciple Slayer wrote:Because I was already suspicious of deepthroat. I would have voted for him even if he wasn't a douche, but his assholeness just sealed the lid on the coffin. I used an example of two people because you wanted to know how I vote in relation to assholeness, and my examples showed that it is never a deciding factor, just the little needed to determine who I'd vote for when I suspect two people equally.

In the game, I don't suspect two people equally. I suspect deepthroat a lot more than Liamcool, but I'm hesitant about deepthroat's doc claim, thus my unvote on him. You need to make more posts like the one I'm replying to, instead of nonsensical ones that try to twist the points I am trying to make.
Ok....thats all fine and dandy, but wouldn't it be common sense to just give me the real story instead of screaming scenarios at me that make no sense when compared to this situation? Obviously the examples weren't doing it for me, and it had nothing to do with my comprehension of English, but your inability to see that your example is completely null and void. All in all, it still doesn't really excuse your "I vote assholes first" statement.

And obviously it is a deciding factor if you use it to decide who to vote for, no matter the situation. So... like I said: Learn to word your sentences better.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:07 am

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Hang 'em High wrote: I also don't understand why you need to resort to ad hominem attacks. Is it because your arguments aren't logical? Do you feel that name calling and big bold fonts change that fact? They don't. DLS is making far more sense than you in this debate.
Disciple Slayer wrote:To my experience, people slip up most when they're agitated and post without thinking. It's my personal scum-hunting technique.
In my opinion this applies far more to you than to DLS. She's been keeping her cool and responding calmly -- in that respect you should follow her example.
So far all she's done in response to me is twist my words far beyond their original meaning. How's that making sense?
You just admitted to twisting them. Wouldn't a pro-town player want to clarify, rather than twist? Twisting is very scummy.

FOS DLS
I think I'm actually speechless for once.......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:11 am

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
You just admitted to twisting them. Wouldn't a pro-town player want to clarify, rather than twist? Twisting is very scummy.

FOS DLS
I think I'm actually speechless for once.......
Because you slipped up?
Hell no. Because you look so unbeivably desperate right now.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:19 am

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:Because I was already suspicious of deepthroat. I would have voted for him even if he wasn't a douche, but his assholeness just sealed the lid on the coffin. I used an example of two people because you wanted to know how I vote in relation to assholeness, and my examples showed that it is never a deciding factor, just the little needed to determine who I'd vote for when I suspect two people equally.

In the game, I don't suspect two people equally. I suspect deepthroat a lot more than Liamcool, but I'm hesitant about deepthroat's doc claim, thus my unvote on him. You need to make more posts like the one I'm replying to, instead of nonsensical ones that try to twist the points I am trying to make.
Ok....thats all fine and dandy, but wouldn't it be common sense to just give me the real story instead of screaming scenarios at me that make no sense when compared to this situation? Obviously the examples weren't doing it for me, and it had nothing to do with my comprehension of English, but your inability to see that your example is completely null and void. All in all, it still doesn't really excuse your "I vote assholes first" statement.

And obviously it is a deciding factor if you use it to decide who to vote for, no matter the situation. So... like I said: Learn to word your sentences better.
You couldn't seem to understand it, so I gave you examples pertaining to my playing style. It's not a deciding factor because it doesn't play a huge role in determining my vote.

Like I said before, learn to understand English better.
Understand what? All you gave me were examples that had nothing to do with what was going on. How am I supposed to understand that when compared to the situation?

Ok...now you are contridicting yourself. You announced to the whole game that you always vote assholes first, but now you say it's not a deciding factor. The deciding factor is the last thing that goes through your mind before you vote some one and if it's "Hey that dude is an asshole" then it is the deciding factor. The fact that it's "rarely used' (which is hard to believe) doesn't make it any less of a deciding factor.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:20 am

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Thanatos wrote:*Sigh* Children, please. Do either of you really think this conversation is useful for catching scum?
DLS seems to like provoking me.
Provoking you to do what? Tell the truth? You make no sense.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:25 am

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Thanatos wrote:*Sigh* Children, please. Do either of you really think this conversation is useful for catching scum?
DLS seems to like provoking me.
Provoking you to do what? Tell the truth? You make no sense.
Maybe if we had a little bit of input from some other people, this problem could be resolved a bit faster. I never stopped scum searching, I just zeroed in on DS. If some one gives me a good enough reason to back off, I will......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:12 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:Final note: DLS never explained her slip when she freely admitted to twisting my words and completely changing what I meant.
Thats not a slip.....you just must not be familiar with sarcasm. Thats why I'm speechless. And the only reason why I said it is because HeH said I was making more sense.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:19 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

You couldn't seem to understand it, so I gave you examples pertaining to my playing style. It's not a deciding factor because it doesn't play a huge role in determining my vote.

Like I said before, learn to understand English better.
Understand what? All you gave me were examples that had nothing to do with what was going on. How am I supposed to understand that when compared to the situation?

Ok...now you are contridicting yourself. You announced to the whole game that you always vote assholes first, but now you say it's not a deciding factor. The deciding factor is the last thing that goes through your mind before you vote some one and if it's "Hey that dude is an asshole" then it is the deciding factor. The fact that it's "rarely used' (which is hard to believe) doesn't make it any less of a deciding factor.
I said I voted assholes first because deepthroat was being an asshole, then I clarified by giving you examples when you asked me how voting for assholes related to my playing style.

You are wrong about deciding factors. Deciding factors are incriminating evidence. Attitude is not incriminating evidence. Craplogic again, GG and get stuffed.
OK.....your still contradicting yourself. I don't care about how the examples reflect your play style, I care about how they reflect the game....and they don't. Thats one part of my point. The other part is, that you vote people for being assholes. You admitted it. Whether or not it goes along with how scummy you think they are, the point is that you use it as a factor to vote some one. If you didn't......you wouldn't say it.

The question is: Do you, Disciple Slayer, vote people because they are assholes.
The answer is: Yes......
in certain situations
, but the answer is still yes.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:22 pm

Thanatos wrote:I would like to move for this whole hissy fit being stricken from the record.
I would like to move that other people participate.

Is the line "I vote assholes first"

a) suspicious
b) unnecessary
c) retarded
d) all of the above
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:33 pm

I guess I just have a problem with how DT can almost get lynched for saying the word modkill, but no one else even lifts an eyebrow when DS talks about lynching assholes......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:35 pm

Well....every one except for HeH
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:57 pm

Thanatos wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Thanatos wrote:I would like to move for this whole hissy fit being stricken from the record.
I would like to move that other people participate.

Is the line "I vote assholes first"

a) suspicious
b) unnecessary
c) retarded
d) all of the above
To be fair, that's not what he said. He said, if it came down to two people who he wanted to vote for, one who he liked, one who he didn't, and both were suspicious to him, he'd vote for the one he didn't like. Not a really effective way of divining the truth, but it's to be expected.
Ok, but, to also be fair, thats not what he said first, and that isn't what is going on here.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:07 pm

Basically...DS is getting away with everything DT was just about to get lynched for. I don't think thats fair.......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:26 pm

I never asked for how that example reflects your playing style, I never even asked you for an example. You just gave me a random one that had nothing to do with our situation, and then got even more upset with me because I couldn't 'understand' it. Hell no I couldn't understand it. I couldn't understand what the Hell you were talking about cause it had nothing to do with the situation. Your example is worthless.

Not only that, you keep going back and forth about whether or not you use the fact that people are asshole's to decide if you will vote them. Either you do or you don't. Stop going back and forth. You admitted it once (which is what started this whole argument) but now your trying to make it seem like you don't...... DT being an asshole was the last observation you made when you voted him. Which means him being an asshole was the DECIDING FACTOR. It is what made you DECIDE to vote him. Regardless of previous scummy behavior, him being an asshole is what put you over the edge. Isn't that true? Isn't that basically what you said in the post where you voted him?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:28 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
deepthought wrote:Wow. Try to be a little more emo next time.
Vote: deepthought

Go to hell. I've had it with you.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:34 pm

I don't know what the Hell kind of arguing you think your doing, but all it is is bullying and name calling. I don't know how you expect to win like that. I was on my high school debate team for all 4 years, and we rarely lost a match. There is no way in Hell I'm going to back down from your immature rantings.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:53 pm

Ummm.....what? You can't demand an apology with a slew of insults attached to it. I don't have anything to apologize for. I'm not the one who took the arguement so personal that he thought it was necesasary to try and cuss me out and insult me at every turn. He's so immature he would probaly carry on all of his feelings towards me into our next game. Fuck that. I don't apologize to bullies, and I don't require an apology just for arguing. You have your views and I have mine. I'm not going to apologize because I find your answers unsatisfactory, and you shouldn't apologize for feeding me retardeness. The only thing you need to apologize to me about is calling me out of my name, I don't give a fuck about the rest. Thats not how civilized and mature adults who are worth listening to in the first place, handle conversations or debates.

The only thing I'm going to apologize about is to every one else for letting DS get to me and allowing him to drag me through this nonsense. I should have known I wasn't going to be able to admit what was really going on. He danced around it hoping to confuse me, but the truth is still there.

1) His final reason to vote for DT was because he was an asshole.
2) The example he gave me pertaining to his asshole comment is in no way relevent to this situation.

If you agree with those 2 major points, then there is nothing else to talk about.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:55 pm

deepthought wrote:It's like watching retards fight over cake.
LOL!! The sad part is.....I totally agree with you. If I had been watching this type of argument I think I would have long time cussed everybody out. You guys are great for being so patient. <3
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:00 pm

Thanatos wrote:Well, I'm glad you realized that. I hope you understand how stupid and pointless this argument was.
To an extent, but I'm not getting back into it......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:08 pm

Vote Count

deepthought (5)
- Nudude, liamcool, Thanatos, charter, Disciple Slayer
liamcool (2) - Gorgon, Hang'em High

Not Voting (2) - Infinitive, Dark_Lady_Shaiann,

Thanatos wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Or raped in a dark alleyway.
Ok, That was WAY, WAY, WAY out of line.

I call for him to be replaced on grounds of offensive speech. You just don't say stuff like that. You might as well have callled her a N**** as far as I care.
He was way out of line the first time he called me out of name. I don't give a fuck now. Let the bitch stay.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:35 pm

Got it! :)
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:28 pm

Well.....the Doc claim is pretty hard to prove if he is lying...aside from killing him of course. Since no one has counterclaimed, I think it might be alright if we leave him alone for today.

Oh, and one more thing: Who's deepthroat? :P You have said that a few times. I'm wondering if it's on purpose or not.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:30 pm

It's not funny, it's natural. I said my 2 cents earlier about DT, and then the thread slowed down and I didn't have a reason to be here every 5 seconds.......

Anyway....

I'm thinking of a few worst case scenarios for these plans that people have thought up as far as the cop investigating DT. I'm not completely sure if these have been covered or not, if so forgive me. Normally when I do try to read and catch up I'm at work where I am a receptionist and every time some one comes through the door I have to close everything. So I sometimes forget where I was and start some where else. So......

1) What if we don't have a cop? If silence means that DT is town, and we don't have a cop, that doesn't really prove anything.

2) What if DT is mafia pretending to be doctor, and one of his scum buddies decides to pretend to be cop and clears him. Then what happens? We wait a few game days and wait for one of them to get NKed and if they don't then we kill them off ourselves?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:59 am

Well....this is where I am. I'm pretty sure that there is scum on the DT bandwagon.

1) DT is scum pretending to be doctor and his scum buddies are purposfully lynching him to gain trust, and are fairly certain that suspision will come back on those who did not vote, namely Infinitive and myself.

2) DT is town and scum thought it would be an easy lynch. I don't think DT would have said something so completely off the wall (in regards to him saying that he was thinking about claiming cop to mess with the town) unless he thought that claiming would clear him, not further suspisions. It almost seems like a slip up to me, and it also goes along with my first scenario, ie: He's trying to get himself lynched. I think hes experienced enough to pull it off.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:57 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:@Infinitive, DLS

Just noting that it's 17 pages into D1 and you still aren't voting for anyone.
Yeah...I already made a note of that.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:18 pm

I like the way I got called out for being slightly inactive, and then when I contributed no one commented on it...... :roll: Even if my post was a bit 'out there' I still feel it deserves some type of acknowledgment and a constructive response.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:05 pm

Do not prode me I am here, and I must say I'm kind of stuck on what to do. My suspicions lie on DS for reasons I have stated very long ago (yes in the flamewar >_<) but I fear every one will simply take my suspisions as me simply not liking him, (neither of which are true) and another reason for him to fight with me, something I'm sure none of you want again. So, I shall leave him alone for now, and see if I can find more effective evidence.

At this point anything I have to say will probaly have already been pointed out and I will get accused of simply agreeing with others and not producing new evidence like it seems a few others have fallen victim to. I'm going to attempt a re-read and see if I can bring something new to the table......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:22 am

Infinitive wrote:DLS, if you have suspicions, voice them. If nothing else, closer examination of anyone can't be bad for the town. Given the history between you two, I'd go out of my way to be polite about it tho.

I, for one, will look at any evidence or theories that anyone posts about anyone. We're in a bit of a spot at the moment, and more discussion is a good thing.
Well...I'm not gonna sugercoat it if I do find good enough evidence, if thats what you mean. I just fear if I say anything he will start arguing with me again and my points will be lost to another flame war. Which is basically how I feel he got away with everything the last time.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:54 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:I just gave a PBPA and you FOS me for quoting the words of a dead townie? I think your reasoning is flawed. Here's a vote to pressure you into more information.

Vote: Thanatos

Now watch as DLS rushes to defend him in her next post.
Wait....what did all of that have to do with me? Are you assuming that simply because I defended S_K that I shall now defend Thanatos, because HeH hinted that there was a possible link between me and S_K becuase I defended her and we had consecutive votes on the player who died N1? I'm fairly certain that is why, and if it thats fine. But, didn't the chance of partnership of S_K(Thanatos) and I get thrown away somewhere in the game or are do we have to go back to that? I don't even think I have had much to say about or do with Thanatos since he got here. Why would that start now? If I had anything to say about him I would have said something when HeH posted all of that stuff. I'm not going to all of a sudden jump to his defense just becuase your now using the same arguements and deciding to vote him (which I believe is the only vote on him, so I don't really care too much right now anyway). I defended S_K becuase I thought she was being attacked unfairly by a lot of people. I'm not really sure where your trying to go with that last part, but it's definetly not happening right now, and if it does it won't have anything to do with the fact that Thanatos replaced S_K, nor will it have anything to do with the fact that you are the one accusing him.

The only thing I can say about it is that it does kind of feel to me that you are in a sense hiding behind a dead townies previous speculations, but I will give you the fact that you do have your own little commentary going aswell, and that Thanatos was basically the ring leader for DT's lynch. I will partially give you the fact that you are using the fact that it is a dead townies speculations as a defense against accusations as if trying to say "well he's dead it must be true", becuase it seemed like even though DT was obviously high on his list, Thanatos must not have been too far behind, and now HeH is dead. I say partially, becuase like I said it does kind of look like your hiding behind it, but I can definetly see where you are coming from.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:00 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Are you assuming that simply because I defended S_K that I shall now defend Thanatos, because HeH hinted that there was a possible link between me and S_K becuase I defended her
and we had consecutive votes on the player who died N1?
I never said anything about you two having consecutive votes on the doctor who got mislynched N1. It could mean something. It could mean nothing. I don't know. That's why I posted HeH's votes and FOSs, to gauge reactions of players in an attempt to figure out what the hell is going on here.

Moving on to a different topic.

Whatever happened to those suspicions you had of me? Post them now, while you're still online.
OK..now you are trying to instigate something. Basically, I agreed with what you are doing and you are taunting me about something completely different, basically knowing that it's going to start a fight. Alright, you have fun with that. I'll respond to this particular post anyway.

First of all, I didn't say anyting about the doctor (DT). I was talking about Lord Nikon/Insurgent who got NKed, and that S_K and I had consecutive votes on, which actually ended getting cleared up and HeH's suspicions lifted off of me. I was stating the entire story just to let you know that I am aware of what happaned and how it looked, since it seemed that you were basing that comment off of previous DLS/S_K talk, but obviously you didn't know the whole story so don't act like I'm pointing out somethign new, it was already there. Second of all, you didn't say anything about it specifically. HeH did, and since your using his points as an attack method, you must believe them.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:04 pm

I believe/believed that DSes comments about me were him saying "HeH suspected Thanatos, because SK lurked." which is stupid. I may have missinterepreted it, I don't know. But, if I read correctly, DLS read it that way, so maybe I didn't...
No, I don't have anything to say about that. I'm commenting on DS's methods right now.... not really on his points, which really aren't even his.

My Vote on him is because he continues to ignore things brought up against him. Like, for example, how he has yet to comment on the fact that the "good points brought up against me" were dropped within that same page, and because he continues to be unreasponcive.
I agree with this.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:19 pm

Okay, now I'm getting a bit confused. I thought you had consecutive votes on deepthought, not Insurgent. I'm not taunting you though, you know what I'm like if I am. Sorry, I thought I picked up on a slip.
Alright, thats fine.
I'm not using his points to attack. I'm using them to try and unravel what's been going on. Not much really, but it's something. Something's always better than nothing.
Thats completely understandable but, do you agree with them? It doesn't really make much sense to me to use some one elses arguements if you don't agree with them. That is what I am trying to get at. I don't really care that you are using them, aslong as you agree with them, becuase if you don't then it goes back to my statement about 'hiding behind a dead townies speculations': Basically trying to make yourself look good by throwing suspision at some one for trying to argue with some one who is dead. Thats just one reason I can think of how that would work. There definetly are others but...whatever.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:31 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:I just gave a PBPA and you FOS me for quoting the words of a dead townie? I think your reasoning is flawed. Here's a vote to pressure you into more information.

Now watch as DLS rushes to defend him in her next post.
Wait....what did all of that have to do with me? Are you assuming that simply because I defended S_K that I shall now defend Thanatos, because HeH hinted that there was a possible link between me and S_K becuase I defended her and we had consecutive votes on the player who died N1?
(1) I make a prediction. DLS accuses me of assuming things.
Thanatos wrote:I believe/believed that DSes comments about me were him saying "HeH suspected Thanatos, because SK lurked." which is stupid. I may have missinterepreted it, I don't know. But, if I read correctly, DLS read it that way, so maybe I didn't...
(2)Thanatos backs DLS up.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Thanatos wrote: My Vote on him is because he continues to ignore things brought up against him. Like, for example, how he has yet to comment on the fact that the "good points brought up against me" were dropped within that same page, and because he continues to be unreasponcive.
I agree with this.
(3)DLS backs up Thanatos, just as I predicted.

I never went on an all-out offensive against anyone, but at the first sign of trouble (a list of players suspected by HeH at some point during the game, regardless whether he cleared them afterwards or not), DLS and Thanatos once again reveal their ties to each other.

Other people please comment and add your own thoughts on this fiasco. It seems to be growing into what could potentially be the most important discussion of D2.

Ok.....

1) I'm not accusing you, I'm asking you a question that you have yet to answer.

2) I'm the only one who has said anything about it. What else does he have to go on? And, I basically left him to drown in my response pertaining to that one, which also has ties into my initial post about the whole situation. I'm not defending him in any way shape and/or form. If I wanted to say anything about those accusations I would have when HeH said them the first time.

3) I agree becuase it's true. It doesn't mater who says it. We are the only 3 on here. I have agreed with both of you (more so with you), don't point that little piece out like it's something crucial. And anyway the part you were saying that I was going to defend him about has past, this little agreement on our part has nothing to do with that, so technically, you didn't predict anything.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:32 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Thats completely understandable but, do you agree with them? It doesn't really make much sense to me to use some one elses arguements if you don't agree with them. That is what I am trying to get at. I don't really care that you are using them, aslong as you agree with them, becuase if you don't then it goes back to my statement about 'hiding behind a dead townies speculations': Basically trying to make yourself look good by throwing suspision at some one for trying to argue with some one who is dead. Thats just one reason I can think of how that would work. There definetly are others but...whatever.
Like I said before, I'm using them to draw reactions from players. So far I've heard both the reactions of you and Thanatos, but I want to hear from everyone else soon.
It's a yes or no question. Do you agree with the points HeH made or not?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:40 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:Just wondering, why did you two instantly overreact to my list of players? It was a list, and nothing more. No real substantial cases or arguments. Can you explain why both of you are being over-defensive?
I didn't instantly do anything. It definetly took me a while to notice the part that got me talking, and I'm not reacting to the list I'm reacting to your comment. I wouldn't call myself being overly defensive. I may be overly explaining myself, but thats just because I'm trying my best to cover myself from all sides, but your doing a pretty good job of trying to pretend like your intepreting it wrong.

And...yeah, your right. Let's get some insight from the other players. I'm not posting again until some one, actually let's make it every one else, posts something constructive.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:19 pm

OK...I lied. I have to say something before this comes up again. I wasn't reacting directly to the PBP of HeH, I was responding to DS's comment about Thanatos and I. I'm not attacking him, I basically said I agree with his method but the only thing that really concerns me about DS using the PBP is if he agrees with it or not, and I had to ask him 3 times before he gave me a straight answer. I also explained my seemingly overly defensive behavior already aswell if you would like to take the time to go back and actually read. I'm not trying to sound mean, but it is all there and repeating myself is one of the things that make me look so defensive.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:51 pm

I lied about not saying anything until every one else said something. I more so broke my word than actually lied, but it's basically the same thing. Thats what I'm talking about.

And the flame war is not something we need to go back to right now. I said that when I come up with more effective evidence I would say something becuase every one would simply think my accusations were becuase they were stated in a flame war and therefore would hold no merit with every one else.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:08 pm

Oh, and I told you point blank I wasn't going to respond to you instigating me to change the subject pertaining to the flame war. You asked me that many times becuase you were trying to taunt me while I was posting in my other games. The 2 that I can recall right now were in like a 6 minute time span. I, on the otherhand, asked you about your opinion of HeH's posts and you reacted almost exactly like how you reacted in our flame war, by not answering my question completely, which is why I asked you so many times.

I don't know how you could possibly not know which comment I'm talking about. Your acting like you think I made it up. It's the first thing I responded to. The first time I said anything about....anything basically this entire game day. If you don't remember what comment of yours that got me talking, then you have a memory issue and you definetly need to go back and read.

Anyway, on to the part about me needing to quote stuff.......
Well if people would actually read before asking me questions I wouldn't be like that. And I see being overly defensive as being short and snappy with people when they accuse you and trying to force them to back off by being mean to them. If me trying to cover myself from all sides is overly defensive, what is so wrong with that anyway? Knowing that DS is going to go after any tiny little crumb on the ground or any crack in my armor why shouldn't I be overly defensive with him?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:17 pm

You want to hear what DLS has to say about what?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:26 pm

Well...it seems like Nudude knows exactly which comment I am talking about, so it's just you and since it was our conversation.....no, I will not quote it. You should already know.

Well, it's my definition and it points directly at you, and Thanatos now that I think about it. I don't see whats wrong about me wanting to explain and cover myself. Thanatos on the other hand accused you right back. That I will agree is being over defensive, but I never reacted by immediatly accusing you of doing anything scummy simply because you accused or challanged me. I protected myself. Why is that wrong?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:53 pm

So...basically it's ok for you to be aggressive towards me but not ok for me to be just as aggressive when it comes to defending myself?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:27 pm

quote]
I'm not going to reply to your question until you do as I say and quote the comment you want an answer to. I am not in a bad position here. You are
[/quote]

The only thing I'm going to say is that you already answered my question, so your obviously not getting what you want, aside from the point there is no comment I want a response to. I already got all the responses I need from you. What you are refering to is that you wanted me to quote the comment that got me started, and I refuse to, becuase if you say something to or about me and I confront you about it and then you forget what you said, then thats your fault.

I will note that I actually do think it's kind of weird that HeH was the one who had kind of defended me at the begining of our flame war and now he's dead, and that you are having a super fun time coming after me.

I leave it the the others to interpret what is really going on, and will wait for a few of them to say something before I post again. You say I'm in a bad position, but I don't really feel like it......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:33 pm

In fairness, DLS lying and admitting to it is quite concerning to me, and I'm really not sure what to do with this information
The only thing I lied about was when I said I was going to wait for every one else to post before I said anything. I ended up posting again to clear up something that had said before it got taken too far.
Let's get some insight from the other players. I'm not posting again until some one, actually let's make it every one else, posts something constructive.
OK...I lied. I have to say something before this comes up again.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:08 pm

Nudude wrote:Also, due to recent evidence:

What evidence?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:43 am

Nudude wrote:For clarification, I've voted for DLS because she made her biggest post debating the link between her and Thanatos. I think a townie would make bigger posts in regardings to hunting scum, not defending themselves.

Rather than debate the pros and cons, you debase his posts and call his evidence craplogic.

For example, I could say "Guys, there's been three or four pages of discussion between DLS, DS and Thanatos. There is more than enough evidence there to make a vote on DLS. I think your attacking me because me and DS are on to something and your trying to make it seem like we don't have a case." I could even whack in a FOS for good measure.

Instead, I'm saying your quite right to question me and ask for my reasoning. I don't try to debase you or call your logic crap. I accept that it is a reasonable stance and explain myself.

DS's line of questioning is reasonable, and I don't understand why you would think otherwise. That is why I'm asking for you to clarify for me what exactly it is you are concerned about so I'm not mis interpreting or mis understanding anyone or anything.

OK......
First of all, you obviously have no idea why my post was so long, which means you most likely didn't read everything. Second of all, I never debased his points or said anything about crapologic. I agreed with his methods, but only on the basis that he agreed with HeH's points. I said that several times, which also makes me think you didn't read everything.

Also, I really don't think it's fair that your going to vote me with what seems to you to be substantial evidence, and then basically ask me to make sure that your correct. Well, your not, but I'm not going to take the time out to find everything for you and bring it back to your attention. If you have doubts on your vote, then it's your responsibility to go back and read, or ask me specific questions, don't ask me to just repost and reiterate everything. Besides, if you didn't read it the first time, why should I trust you will read it the second time? I have spent way too much time defending myself already, basically got yelled at for it, and then come to find out it obviously wasn't enough? Thats just a little bit fucked up. Don't just ask me to just repeat everything I have said. Thats lazy as Hell. Go back, read and ask me specific questions.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:27 pm

I don't have a problem answering your questions. What I have a problem with is the fact that you voted me, but don't really seem to understand why. All this says to me is that you are basically voting me becuase I have explained myself and then asked me to re-explain myself but in simpler terms. Thats not fair and it doesn't really seem to make much sense. If you don't understand something, ask me, don't just vote me with evidence you feel is substantial and then ask me to tell you whether or not your right.

Your partially right about the bolded text. I didn't so much mind about geting in another debate with him, and I didn't really back down, I just didn't want to get into that one cause he was baiting me to change the subject. Thats what I refused to do. I refused to change the subject. As far as my suspicions of him go, I already stated earlier that I wasn't going to say anything until I found more effective evidence, so of course I'm not going to go right back to the flame war becuase that was where it all started for me.

To me it just feels like you have voted me for no reason, or a reason you don't really understand, like you have another agenda. It doesn't seem like your trying to make it feel like a pressure vote. If you really wanted to play fair and nice (which it kind of seems like you are doing) you would take your vote off of me and then wait to hear my points that you are asking for and then decide if that is basis enough to vote me, since you really don't seem to understand what is going on and have basically admitted that.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:44 am

Your assumption is, because I don't understand what points your trying to make, I'm lazy and clearly I didn't read them properly.

Oh, this isn't completely true though. I don't think you didn't read them properly, I think you didn't read it at all, becuase there were several times that I repeated myself and my points, one particularly in very simple terms, and you still decided to bring it back up like you had no idea what I was talking about, ie my opinion on DS using HeH's PBP to get discussion going. I think I have stated it about 5 times so far.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:49 am

PS- Where has DS gone? I must say I enjoy the peace, but it is completly unlike him to not have something to say, and it not only raises my suspisions, but actually has me a bit worried.....

It raises my suspisons in the sense that now that Nudude is asking a lot of questions it seems that DS has backed off. A little good cop, bad cop going on here maybe?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:35 pm

Nudude wrote:DLS, has there ever been an indication that I don't put effort into this game. I'm enjoying this game, I have all the energy in the world for this game....could it be, just possbily, the reason I'm asking you to be a little clearer in your points, or even a simple, easy to read summary, is because I want to understand what points your trying to make? If we were face to face, I'd ask "Look me in the eye and tell me you geniunely believe I'm a lazy player". Could you do it? On that note, does anyone else think I'm a lazy player?

Do you remember this post?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Well...it is a mini, my first mini, and when the game was going really fast I kind of just skimmed to see if anything was being said about me, and then some how I came across some one elses vote for Lord Nikon, and that was when his name stuck out to me. So....I was just being really careless and fairly newbish. I apologize and will be sure to actually read everything. :)
Even if you are correct in my assumption that I've simply not been bothered reading your posts, your guilty of it as well!

As I said, it's your choice wether you choose to clarify things, but so far your not doing much to allay my suspicions.

Even after I point out that you spend alot of time defending yourself, and very little scum hunting, you continue to simply defend yourself and not bring anything new to the discussion.

Even if you choose not to clarify your points, and before you accuse me of being lazy, can you at least put in a little effort yourself to reading posts and finding scum, instead of just sitting back and defending yourself when neccesary?
Ok, but what I'm not guily of is voting some one after skimming pages, which is where I have the problem with what you are doing. I'm not accusing you of being lazy because you skimmed, I'm accusing you of voting me after skimming and then asking me to go back and check everything for you. Thats not fair.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:35 pm

charter wrote:Ooops, hadn't read page 25 when I made that last post, after reading it I do think nudude could be scum as well.
Can you tell us why?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:02 pm

ok...so you voted me becuase I made a long post in defense of myself and becuase you claim that I debased DS's posts and called his evidence crapologic.

The first one I will agree with. It's a long post, big whoop. Did you forget who I was responding to and the history we have? The second one however, never happaned. I already explained that to you, just like how I had to explain it to DS like 3 times. The fact that you keep ignoring that point makes me very suspicious of you. I would suggest you acknowledge that part and think your vote over.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:13 am

Ok.....I had a nice little speech prepared in response to your post, but when I went back up to read it again for like the third time, I noticed something.
It's because it's a long post in defense of yourself, and if you read my post fully, you see it is NOT why I voted for you, but evidence for the reason I voted for you, which is it seems the only time you make substainsial posts is to defend yourself.
I vote for you because you put lots of energy on defending yourself, and very little into scum hunting.

OK, reasons and evidence are almost the same thing. Basically you took it into account when you decided to vote me, so it's a reason, not the only reason, but it's in there somewhere. Thats a discussion DS and I had quite a few times aswell.....

I can only translate this as me defending myself didn't at first make you want to vote me, but now that your second reason is gone, it is obviously enough now. Did you ever maybe consider that defense is the greatest offense? I have never slipt up in my explinations/defenses or whatever the Hell you want to call them, but both you and DS have slipt in your attacks against me, and admitted it. I think I might be on to something here.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:24 am

Where was this hardcore interrogation on day 1? I don't mean to say that you're scum, but I certainly did not notice this sort of really heavy accuse-and-answer from you before day 2. It seems just a bit odd that you're throwing around your weight so suddenly.
I also found this to be quite intresting especially since DS has some how managed to slink off into the background.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:46 pm

You're really just building his case against you. I'm actually starting to see what he's saying, about how you don't look for scum, just defend everything said about you.

Ok, but I'm not really trying to do otherwise. I attack in my way of defense by demanding that people explain their reasoning about coming after me (or others). If I find that the response makes sense I back off, if not I find it as cause for suspition and will continue to go after you about it. So, I'm not defending myself for the sole purpose of defending myself.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:53 pm

Sorry, didn't realize I had been gone for so long. Being forced to change your play style can be a bit time consuming.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:34 am

I already gave you my explination, but obviously it's not enough for you. The long and short of it is, convential scum hunting doesn't work for me. Check my other games.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 am

charter wrote:I'm not convinced DLS is the best lynch right now. I agree she hasn't been overly helpful to the town, but
the only scummy thing she's done that's really stood out to me is this recent hardcore lurking she's been doing, despite being asked by others to try and find slip ups and what not
I was actually told to kind of stop playing that way, which is why I have basically backed off a bit. I'm trying to figure out a different approach, but it's not proving very easy.......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:25 am

Post 55 is continuing discussion of her Random vote, though I wonder now..She said she had a random reason, but she delayed because she didn't notice Lord Nikon...but what did Lord Nikon have that drew "not being dark like her"as a reason. wouldn't that apply to anyone. This is kinda out dated, but I find it odd..
It refers to his name. I'm a 'dark' Lady, but he's just a plain Lord, therefore 'not dark like me'.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:34 am

And when it comes to no-lynching, though it is an option I feel we need to treat that option just as if it was another player. Don't just throw it out there cause you think it would be a safe thing to do, we have to spend as much discussion on that just as we would any one else. Generally, I don't believe a no-lynch is a good idea, but though what Gorgon says is true, (not lynching gives us no information), the night kill(s) will. Though definetly not as desired as a lynch, it's information all the same. Besides, it's not like our previous lynch was very helpful to us. Why risk killing our own when we can have them do it for us and then increase the chances of us hitting them?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:16 pm

So....all in all, it doesn't really increase our chances of hitting scum D3. Gotcha. Just asking a question.......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:22 pm

Wait...how does my question 'scream serial killer'? O.o
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:11 am

So, I see Nudude decided to take a vacation waiting for DS even though DS said he was already back......

Why couldn't he have grilled some one else in the mean time anyway?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:17 am

Actually, I never said we needed to consider it. I said if anyone did decide to consider it and it started a discussion, we need to make sure that we do it properly. I don't think that a no-lynch is a good idea, but since we failed so miserably D1, I was only wondering how it would work out if we didn't lynch any one at all D2. You explained to me that it's not a very good choice, so I'm not persuing it, but then again, I never was. Basically, you voted me for being ambiguous, not for seemingly wanting a no-lynch.

And I'm not relying on others to question people for me, only pointing out that Nudude has vanished since he is under the impression that DS will not be back until Wed (tomorrow) and it makes me wonder why he couldn't have just skipped DS for now and gone on to some one else, or stayed around and joined in the discussion that is going on now. It makes me wonder if he really has plans to question any one else, despite the fact he said he had a few people he wanted to talk to. His absense means to me that he isn't really intrested in hearing anything else at the moment, or that Nudude is aware DS is back and hasn't finished puting his case together.

Oh, and as far as who I think will die tonight, I'm definetly not answering that question. No matter what I say I will get myself in trouble. To question some one about who will and will not die opens up very easy next day lynch targets for scum, by munipulating what that person said, and who actually did get night killed.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:19 am

Oh, and about my first sentence in that last post, the key word is 'needed'. Put emphasis on that word.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:24 pm

charter wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Actually, I never said we needed to consider it.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:And when it comes to no-lynching, though it is an option I feel we
need
to treat that option just as if it was another player.
Hmmmm....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:You explained to me that it's not a very good choice, so I'm not persuing it, but then again, I never was. Basically, you voted me for being ambiguous, not for seemingly wanting a no-lynch.
Strengthening my vote is you saying we didn't need to consider it, when you clearly did.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Actually, I never said we needed to consider it.
I said if anyone did decide to consider it and it started a discussion, we need to make sure that we do it properly.
You purposfully left that part out. I'm simply making sure every one is aware that a
no-vote is not a cop-out
, but something to be taken seriously. Simply, becuase I elaborated on the subject after it was brought up doesn't mean I'm going for it. Infinitive seems to think there could be a positive outcome if we did. Why not go argue with him? Why have you zeroed in on me for being fairly ambiguous, asking a question and then agreeing with your answer about a no-lynch?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:34 pm

Gorgon wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Oh, and as far as who I think will die tonight, I'm definetly not answering that question. No matter what I say I will get myself in trouble. To question some one about who will and will not die opens up very easy next day lynch targets for scum, by munipulating what that person said, and who actually did get night killed.
I think that was mostly a rhetorical question from charter, and your attitude still seems suspiciously paranoid. How could this be used against you, assuming you're town? By scum killing whomever you think will die tonight? That's just a little too far-fetched, IMO. I myself don't usually read much into nightkills; I especially avoid trying to draw conclusions about who the scum might be from them, as I believe that's usually a fruitless endeavour, since the scum have perfect control over their kills and can try to set up any game of manipulation they want through that method. I believe I've addressed this before.
Yeah, I know it's far-fetched, but definetly plausable. There is just so much munipulation that could go on there, it would take me forever to write it out. It's all WIFOM. It almost feels like he was trying to set me up in a trap, knowing that suspisions about me are already kind of high. Rhetorical or not, he wanted to see if I would answer it.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:00 pm

I don't understand why people keep thinking that I want a no-lynch, or ever did......

I never said it.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:31 pm

I don't think VL and Liamcool should be thrown off of our scum lists just yet. Ifinitive mentioned earlier something about a powerplay, and I think that needs to be considered.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:13 pm

Hmmm...I wonder if any one has actually ever read over the flame war, or has every one simply dismissed it for whatever reasons.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:18 am

Alrighty
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:03 pm

Nudude wrote:In regards to the flamewar,

It just looks like to me two personailities colliding. Both of them hate to lose an arguement, and hate to back down.

DS:

I dont feel he was trying to further some agenda. I shan't repeat what he suggested happens to DLS at the height of that arguement, but his loss of control indicates it was an emotional response, rather some logical plan.

DLS:

She hasn't been playing this game to hunt scum, she just likes shooting down accusations aimed at her
. Why wouldn't she carry this as far as it can go, she loves that kind of stuff, it's the reason she plays! Of course wether this is because she's scum, or she's a townie that doesn't really care about scum hunting as much as she does debating, remains to be seen.
In regards to the part I bolded, I wasn't shooting down anything aimed at me. What started the flame war was me deliberatly getting in the way of something I saw as unfair. And normally thats how I do it. If I see some one trying to accuse some one else unfairly I'm going to say something, but if the only person getting accused unfairly is me, then it doesn't really look like I have much else to talk about. I also do tend to lurk if I think that everything is being handled well. I generaly vote people who vote stupidly, unfairly or with little to no reason. I can be just as defensive taking up some one elses case as I am with my own. I felt that was represented in the flame war, because even though DS was throwing insults at me every chance he got, I still did my best to try and get the truth from him as diplomaticaly as possible. Even though it was taken to another level rather quickly, my whole main point was that voting some one becuase they are an asshole even if it is "the frosting on the cake" isn't fair, and it's not really something you point out to the entire world, and especially not with the words "I vote assholes first". It's obvious he plays with emotions (very angry and volatile emotions) and I think thats probably a whole lot worse than what I do.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:21 pm

Nudude wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Nudude wrote:In regards to the flamewar,

It just looks like to me two personailities colliding. Both of them hate to lose an arguement, and hate to back down.

DS:

I dont feel he was trying to further some agenda. I shan't repeat what he suggested happens to DLS at the height of that arguement, but his loss of control indicates it was an emotional response, rather some logical plan.

DLS:

She hasn't been playing this game to hunt scum, she just likes shooting down accusations aimed at her
. Why wouldn't she carry this as far as it can go, she loves that kind of stuff, it's the reason she plays! Of course wether this is because she's scum, or she's a townie that doesn't really care about scum hunting as much as she does debating, remains to be seen.
In regards to the part I bolded, I wasn't shooting down anything aimed at me. What started the flame war was me deliberatly getting in the way of something I saw as unfair. And normally thats how I do it. If I see some one trying to accuse some one else unfairly I'm going to say something, but if the only person getting accused unfairly is me, then it doesn't really look like I have much else to talk about. I also do tend to lurk if I think that everything is being handled well. I generaly vote people who vote stupidly, unfairly or with little to no reason. I can be just as defensive taking up some one elses case as I am with my own. I felt that was represented in the flame war, because even though DS was throwing insults at me every chance he got, I still did my best to try and get the truth from him as diplomaticaly as possible. Even though it was taken to another level rather quickly, my whole main point was that voting some one becuase they are an asshole even if it is "the frosting on the cake" isn't fair, and it's not really something you point out to the entire world, and especially not with the words "I vote assholes first". It's obvious he plays with emotions (very angry and volatile emotions) and I think thats probably a whole lot worse than what I do.
I think you just proved my point DLS :wink:
So.....I guess we are all on the same page now, right?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:32 pm

Infinitive wrote:Okay. Well, given the length of day 2, I'm gonna throw my vote out.

I think he and DLS are about even in terms of likeliness to be scum. Given that, he's the one that has, in the past, shown a demonstrable ability to screw us around. If he's town, he's town. The investigation has really gone nowhere, and at this point we're basically doing "uh-huh/nuh-uh" back and forth. If nothing else, I'd like to move forward.

It's a game. If I lose, I lose.

Uhhhhhh, what? The term "throw my vote" and the overall "I don't really care if we win or lose" attitude of this post doesn't really spark me as townie, it sparks more to the scum/really lazy side. If you don't care how the game is going or if we loose, don't throw your vote, get replaced......or lynched.

vote: Infinitive
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:38 pm

Thanatos wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Infinitive wrote:Okay. Well, given the length of day 2, I'm gonna throw my vote out.

I think he and DLS are about even in terms of likeliness to be scum. Given that, he's the one that has, in the past, shown a demonstrable ability to screw us around. If he's town, he's town. The investigation has really gone nowhere, and at this point we're basically doing "uh-huh/nuh-uh" back and forth. If nothing else, I'd like to move forward.

Uhhhhhh, what? The term "throw my vote" and the overall "I don't really care if we win or lose" attitude of this post doesn't really spark me as townie, it sparks more to the scum/really lazy side. If you don't care how the game is going or if we loose, don't throw your vote, get replaced......or lynched.

Convienant timing for your first post in days.

I'm not ready to vote yet. I want to hear Infitives side of the story before I start throwing stones.
Ummm....days?

I posted like a few hours ago.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:41 pm

Thanatos wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Thanatos wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

Convienant timing for your first post in days.

I'm not ready to vote yet. I want to hear Infitives side of the story before I start throwing stones.
Ummm....days?

I posted like a few hours ago.
Huh? Oh...I'm so sorry. You're right. I missed it.
Thanks...and regardless, what do you think of the post itself?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:54 pm

So....me voting Infinitive is defensive of myself......how?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:07 pm

Thanatos wrote: To be honest...I don't think you're very good town.
That post, as interesting as it may be, was one of your only posts in a while, and it only comes up to defend yourself...
Town needs to be an offensive unit. You're a weak spot in our Phalanx, no question.

However, that said, your so fucking consistant about it, I find myself leaning away from lynching you today. That post makes me lean even more to it, because you don't try to hide away from it.

Oh, and I mentioned most of this in my post that Nudude is ignoring.

Speaking of which, Nudude, why did you wait to vote Infinitive?
So what exactly is that part I bolded about?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:14 pm

Thanatos wrote:That post is refering to your long post that you reffered to when you said you only posted a few hours ago. The one with a brick of text reiterating what you said durring the flamewar.
Oh, well, to clarify thats not the post I was asking you about. I was asking you about the one where I voted Infinitive and that you quoted/commented about.

Your opinion though is noted and understandable.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:31 pm

Alright, cool cool. Realize though, that this situation is different from the one with DS. That FoS looked more reactive then anything. And I don't really see how townieness can 'build up'. In fact that seems like the biggest ploy to me. Having 'built up' townieness does not give you the ability to 'throw your votes' and not get noticed. It is possible though that he's simply trying to force us into doing something more proactive, but........ that post and vote was just way too suspicious.

The fact that Nudude waited to place his vote does make me raise an eyebrow though.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:09 am

liamcool wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:So....me voting Infinitive is defensive of myself......how?
Let's say theoretically that you and Thanatos are scum buddies. (not accusing you, just play along.) If one of your scum buddies dies, it puts you in a much weaker position the next day.

Yeah.....but I probably wouldn't have to ask Thanatos that question..... Not to mention we were both mistakingly talking about different things, and that his vote is on me and it doesn't really look like it's moving anytime soon......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:11 am

Infinitive wrote:Sigh. Sorry for the L-1- last votecount I saw had you at 2, Than. I still think that, given the situation, you're the best choice.

And again, I'm sorry that I haven't been as available lately, but I'm still trying to chase down a solution for my car situation. Moreover, I'm only going to be less available as time goes on for the next couple of weeks, between the car and X-mas.

OTOH, I now know a guy that works the wholesale car auctions, so I'm hopeful that he can find me something at a great price.
So, give us an actual reason why you put Thanatos at L-1 and I might consider unvoting you.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:13 am

unvote
[/code]
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:53 pm

Gorgon wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
unvote
[/code]
Care to elaborate?
He did what I asked, and he seems fairly sure about what he's talking about. He made his point, though it is debatable, and he backed it up pretty well.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:28 pm

Wait.....what are you two talking about?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:10 pm

Yeah....I'm more of a World of Warcraft girl myself. Almost started playing D'n'D, but the group I was going to play with disbanded right after I made my character >_<
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:02 pm

Vote Count

Thanatos (3)
- Gorgon, VampyreLord, Infinitive
Dark_Lady_Shaiann (2) - Disciple Slayer, charter
Gorgon (2) - Nudude, liamcool
Infinitive (1) - Thanatos

Not Voting (1) - Dark_Lady_Shaiann

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The one thing I'm going to say about Gorgon is that even though is isn't really around as much, every time he does post, he has something good to say. His posts tend to be several paragraphs long and he is obviously aware of what is going on. He doesn't make half-ass comments/posts like others in this game.

Considering that this is Christmas time, I don't think it's really fair to jump on lurkers, even though it is very possible that they could simply be using the season as an excuse. It could also be possible that some people just don't really have anything to say.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:38 pm

Nudude wrote:Ok, if we are going to let people lurk, how do we tell if their scum or not? If they don't say much, what information can we use to figure them out?

If you can figure out some way to do that by all means tell us so we can apply it and find out who is scum and who isn't.
There isn't really a way, and lurking doesn't automatically mean scum no matter the situation. The majority of the players in this game have wondered off with little to no explination. I think in all fairness we should just assume it's becuase of the holiday and wait for things to calm down. If people don't return after Christmas, then maybe we can start complaining about that.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:41 am

Nudude wrote:I don't have any specific questions at this time.
Wait....I thought you said you were going to be investigating DS when he got back, or did I some how manage to miss when all of that investigating occured...? Not likely.

Investigating involves questioning, and if you don't have any questions for him by now, it makes me wonder if you were really planning on investigating him at all, considering that he has been gone for the majority of the month. Stalling much? This is the second time I have had to say something about your non-existant DS investigation......

So...in reguards to your earlier question......
Nudude wrote:Just wondering if anyone was going to post any investigative information they've found, or is everyone just counting on me to post what I think about DS to keep us from a deadline?
You promised us an investigation. Sounds like your trying to weasel out of it. You had no problem doing a full out cavity search on Thanatos and myself, and then placing a vote on Gorgon, but DS seems to have you scared.....or maybe there is something else going on between the two of you......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:44 am

VampyreLord wrote:
Thanatos wrote:Remember, if I'm scum, I have the ability to screw you around. It also means that, I as a townie, can lead you to something useful, far more than DLS has shown herself to be capable of.
I'm puzzled, here you claim as townie- why didn't you want to claim before? Or were you claiming as Pro-Town?
He's not claiming anything. It's a hypothetical situation both ways. Not to mention that claiming plain, vanilla townie is fairly useless.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:25 pm

The only thing I expect you to do is what you say, just like you would expect that of me. If you say your going to do an investigation, of course I'm going to expect it. I'm not going to do it because I simply can't deal with DS anymore, so this situation is a little more delicate, aside from the fact that I would greatly appreciate some one elses input about him. I have done enough interacting with him.

Your decision to not question DS still strikes me as odd, if not scummy. Even if I had seen that one post, I still would have something to say about this. Why so quick to question and accuse every one else, but not him? You changed your mind long before he asked if any one had any questions, you can't really tie them in together. You had almost a full month to figure out what you wanted to say to DS and then you just randomly give up on it? I don't buy it for a second. You were completely absent when DS came back early, like you were waiting for him to come back and then dissapear again (which is exactly what happaned) and now that you know that he is back for good you have more or less completely dropped it.

So, now your going to give him the oppurtunity to speak. About what? If your so sure that he is scum, why are you going to give him the chance to take the front and start spewing accusations at the people who have been active and possibly remove suspision from himself? He's been gone for a month and though we got excuses, his other games got more attention (not much attention, but he completely excused himself from this one, while the others got little comments and such. It's probably because this game is a lot more "deep" than the others and needs more "thought". Whatever.) All I know, is that when Nudude starting being more aggressive, DS backed off. Nudude wants to do an investigation on DS but they were both stalling, and eventually the investigation is delayed and will possibly be canceled. It really wouldn't surprise me.

Waiting for him to speak is not a viable excuse. The chance of him saying anything incriminating in this situation is very unlikely. What else could you possibly be waiting for?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:03 pm

As much as I want to, I am very hesitant to place a vote on DS. I fear that if it goes bad, and he ends up town, people might turn on me, considering my history with him.

All I can say is that I was wrong. DS did manage to say something incrminating in this situation. You all saw it.

Vote: Disciple Slayer
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:25 pm

And just as a little side note.

It really doesn't look like the investigation is going to happen now. I still have my suspicions about Nudude. If DS is scum, It looks like he is trying to piggie back with Infinitive to keep suspicions off of Nudude, hence the reason DS and Infinitive's most suspicious moves are so similar.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:23 pm

I second that motion. Please do tell.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:41 am

No, you fool! You fully justified fool!! ((lol))

We were waiting until after DS said his spleel about who should be lynched after him. You were included on that list. Though I wonder if he was ever really going to produce the reasons anyway....he vanished again.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:06 am

Infinitive wrote:I wanna get this in before the thread locks for night.

Here's the game I was referencing at the beginning of d2. BillyTwilight was the false leader, and I called him out d1. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... hlight=483

The difference between Than and DS, for me, was the length of time that was allowed for a case to build. Than's case was pretty well fleshed-out by the time that I voted for him, and I was confident that he was the best choice, given other options, for reasons that I posted repeatedly. I felt that the best way to gain information in general for the town, given our stall at that point in time, was to move to a lynch and see what we learn from that and NKs.

DS's case went from first vote to lynch in about a page. I may have wanted to move the game forward in general, but DS was lynched too damn fast. Flat-out, guys. He never had a chance, and it should be noted that he did the same thing that I did- why did you all give me a chance to explain and talk and not him? Or were you looking for an excuse to lynch him, as Than has explicitly stated and I strongly suspect DLS of taking the opportunity to do.

This whole lynch is fishy, I say. Majorly fishy.
Well, I was the one that was pushing to see Nudude's investigation on DS, under the assumption that if left to his own devices, DS wouldn't say anything incriminating. Unfortunatly, he did, as inconsistant as his action might have been. I agree with you about how it was too fast, but I didn't think he was going to get hammered considering the small conversation we had about waiting, and he said he was tired of the game anyway, he might aswell have just voted himself out.

In that case, if DS comes out town, my suspect is Thanatos, if he's scum, my suspect is Nudude for D3.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 am

I said I was not going to do the investigation becuase I can't deal with DS anymore, and I wanted a 3rd parties take on him.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:35 pm

I don't so much as doubt that it's true, as much as I see it simply as a ploy to not do your investigation.

But like you said, guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:52 pm

liamcool wrote:
Nudude wrote:Not investigating is a ploy? What possible agenda could I forward by not investigating DS?

That you two are alligned in some way?
Exactly.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 pm

It's all WIFOM. Being "low risk" and taking off your vote would still have been suspicious to me. I was suspisious of you the moment I realized you weren't going to do the investigation when you said you were. It has nothing to do with my personal feelings about you or your investigation on me, frankly I don't have any. You are the least of my worries when it comes to trying to hurt my feelings. DS is my problem. Anyway, taking off the vote and investigating him would have looked like you were trying to give him a chance to explain himself and get off of the hook as a means to save your scum buddy. Basically, you answered your own question, so here is another one:

Where is our Mod?

PS

"I vote assholes first"

Take that as you will. To be honest, I feel no problem with getting him out of the game, even if we do loose. He made this game suck for me. The best time I had was when he wasn't even here.

Any one who has anything to say about that, will officially know how I felt when DS basically said that same bullshit about DT, and no one said anything to him except me (and kind of HeH, who was really the only one making any sense through out everything and he died N1.) So now, even if we have the time, or during D3, I don't even want to hear it, cause all I'm gonna say is "Well, why did DS get away with it?" The fact that it's D2, and we have a higher chance of loosing is not a reason to me. The bottem line is that you guys shouldn't have let DS get away with that nonsense in the first place. He should have been gone D1. I don't care what his allignment is. It's just not something I feel you should do, but if you guys are cool with it, then fuck it. When in Rome......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:20 am

Well...it's not my fault that nobody read the so-called flame war objectivly, because presenting a case was basically what I was trying to do, but every one just backed off and let him cuss me out, while I was trying to actually carry on a serious debate. The point is, that if it didn't bother you when he voted an asshole, then you can't say anything to me when I do the same thing.

Oh, and I don't understand how arguing with that looser for like I don't even know how many pages, equals me sitting back and expecting some one else to do my dirty work for me. All I was expecting was for you guys to participate, and you couldn't even do that. If you had, maybe, just maybe it wouldn't have turned into such a huge flame war, and everything would have made more sense. The only person who seemed to be trying to bring things under control was HeH, every one else just yelled at us to stop. I really wouldn't be surprise if most of you guys haven't even read the whole arguement anyway, so don't try to tell me what I was or was not doing (ie. not putting enough effort into showing everyone good reasons to vote for DS. Just because I was directing them at him, doesn't mean you guys couldn't have followed along and said your peace as well). Why don't you read the arguement, form an opinion, and then yell at me if you think I conducted myself wrong. Or is it too much for me to ask of you to actually completely read over something, and understand it before you pass judgement? If I remember correctly that was my whole issue with you voting me earlier today. You made no sense then and you don't now.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Well...who ever roleblocked Thanatos probably thinks that he is scum..... I wonder why.

Personally, I am still stuck on lynching Nudude. Any counter arguements?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:15 am

Alright...so....Nudude is trying to convinve Thanatos to sacrifice himself, promising that if Than comes up town (more specifically, Vig) he will lynch himself tomorrow. Thats about equal to DS saying "these are the people I think are scum, look into them when I come out town." It was his last chance to get our attention, and it just slightly worked.

If there is a mafia-roleblocker, I think it's Nudude. It helps the story that he just made up.

I see Nudude as trying to buy time for the last scum partner whom as of right now, we have no idea who they are. Perhaps we should really look into that more today. Get both of our lynches lined up, just incase something dramatic happens overnight. I feel that today, we should not lynch anyone until we 'know' who their partner is.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Isn't this like liamcool's biggest post? ^^^^^^ O.o
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:35 am

Hmmm...the chance of Than being a SK instead of a vig is slowly starting to make a bit of sense to me, mostly because of his eagerness to hammer DS despite the small discussion we had about waiting for DS to explain something, which he claimed he didn't see or something like that..... Plus, I agree that his N1 kill didn't make a lot of sense.....

I don't know Nudude....you just look kind of desperate right now.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Vote Count

Thanatos (1) - Nudude

Not Voting (6) - Dark_Lady_Shaiann, Thanatos, liamcool, Infinitive, Gorgon, charter

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

I'm not really all to into the whole sacrificing thing right now. It's like your betting the whole game just to prove a point.......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:30 pm

The only reason why Than wouldn't get NK'd would be to try and disprove his claim.....which is stupid. Knowing that the chance of Than being NK'd is extremely high, I figure we should just let that happen and lynch some one else.

*cough*
vote:Nudude
*cough*

Now.....who could his partner be.....?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 pm

I'm debating on whether or not I should unvote. If I unvote it keeps the last 2 mafia from hammering (if Nudude isn't one of them), and forces them to actually participate. If I leave my vote, and the previous scenario occurs...atleast we will know who truly is scum, but will we be able to do anything about it D4?

I feel that Than being SK is a tad more likely than him being the vig, but like I said, I'm fairly certain he's going to get NK'd so.....whatever. I have no idea what you were trying to say when you were explaining why you think Than won't get NK'd, Nudude.

And no. No one is going to bet their life on whether or not you are scum, Nudude. It was stupid of you to suggest you were going to do it, and stupid for you to think we are going to do the same thing for you. Than's situation was different. He was trying to protect a cop (or so he says)....not prove a point.

Oh, and Nudude, why do you think that just becuase we want you dead, it means we don't believe you about Than? Like I said, I feel he is most likely SK then Vig, but that fact is not going to save you. Stop going on about it. Come up with reasons as to why we shouldn't lynch you, not why we should lynch Than (let's not take into consideration the fact that we shouldn't lynch you is so we can lynch Than :P ). Bottom line is, it's not working. You are arguing with yourself.

I think I will
unvote
for now, and wait for the others to get back.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:37 pm

So.....I take it we are all waiting on Gorgon now.....That's not a bad idea :P
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Something seems a little bit wrong here, but I want to see what some one else thinks about what happaned before I decide to say anything.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:24 am

Well......I just want to see if any one else saw what I just saw. Of course you didn't see it Nudude, since Gorgon is now officially one person not hot on your ass.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:06 pm

I already did my "investigation" on you. I have no reason to go back, and I don't understand how I can be narrow minded when I agreed with you about Thanatos. Obviously, you're afraid that I have picked up on something bad in Gorgon's posts and now you are trying to undermine my "discovery" before I even present it.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:57 pm

You know very well why you keep digging yourself into a deeper whole with me. It's becuase half the time you make no sense, and I'm very quick to point it out.

Anyway, what this whole situation looks like to me is that, even though I am following Gorgon's logic, it just seems like he pushed past the Nudude lynch that we all seem to be going for today, and went after Liam. The only reason that I can come up with as to why he would barely touch on the idea of a Nudude lynch would be simply because they are scum buddies. He's had ample time to form an opinion on Nudude, but instead brought Liam back into the spotlight without really saying anything about Nudude, except about his stupid sacrifice play. I asked earlier in the day that we not lynch any one until we were "certain" who their scum buddy is. Now we have 2 people that some of us want lynched today. Gorgon, it looks like you have a case to prove, but not so much as to why we should lynch Liam, but as to why we shouldn't lynch Nudude, and I don't mean today, just in general. Basically, all I want to know is: What exactly is your take on Nudude?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Ummm.....I don't believe you really lead the charge on DS's lynch. I think it was an elaborated plan that worked out horribly.

And no...not every one is against you. You still have a friend in Gorgon, so it seems......
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Nududed....If you feel that there is a strong enough case against us then present it. At the end of D1 all I did was bitch and moan about how DS and you looked pretty good together, and about the flame war (which you have yet to reply to). You insist that have been doing a good job about getting conversation started and so forth and so on. Well, you have, but most of it has to do with you. You have dug yourself into a deeper hole, but not just with me, with every one (minus Gorgon). I don't quite understand why you are bowing out so easily. You haven't really put up a good front for yourself, and have done very little to explain your actions. If I'm a misguided townie, then it is becuase you have misguided me.

Yes, I still do feel that there is a good chance that Thanatos is an SK, and yes I follow the logic behind the chance that Liam might be the Godfather, especially due to his recent dissappearing acts, but niether of those mean that I do not think you are scum, Nudude....especially since you think that Liam is not, but have said nothing in response to Gorgon's post to counter his accusation......

Do not tell me who else to vote for, give me a good enough reason as to why your actions are justifiable, town sided and therefore are enough reason for me not to suspect you anymore. You never could give me a straight answer, and neither could DS. It's all I ask.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:26 am

OMG!!!!!

What the fuck are you talking about?!?! When did I lie?!?

And I swear to God if you bring back up that post where I blatantly stated that I had lied, I'm going to vote you, becuase you are completely ineffective to the game at this point in time, and that godfather theory is looking pretty good right about now. It had already been discussed many, MANY times that what I was blatantly lying about was not fact related. I was eating my words, breaking a promise about NOT TALKING, but NEVER was I throwing around lie's and false accusations. How dare you try and bring that back up again?!

And forgive me every one else. I'm not trying to be like DS but that was the most retarded thing Liam could have said all damn game, aside from the fact that I hate repeating myself, especially about something that I thought every one was already in agreement about. Nice way to pay attention Liam! (<- sarcasm)

Just as a side note though, I agree with what you said about Nudude and Gorgon.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:15 am

PS...I lied about the voting Liam thing. I'm not that irrational. I just wanted to swear to God about something. It makes it just that much more dramatic lol.

*gasp* Oh, crap! I lied! Again! About nothing! I wonder who's gonna try and bring that up as a reason to vote me next time.....

*rolls eyes*

Anyway.....
I went back to see if I could find the discussions about the lying thing to see if Liam had had any part in it. Luckily for him he did not. The last person to try and use it as an accusation was Vamp, but he was like 5 pages behind every one (exageration). DS brought it up first and then Infinitive also brought it up as an accusation against me (Infinitive though, apologized ^_^ ). Gorgon, Charter and Thanatos all understood right off the bat what I was talking about when I said "I lied", and spoke up about it. Nudude never said anything about it, but he was there when it happaned. I can only assume he knew what I was talking about, too. Liam some how managed to find out that I had lied, but apparently had no idea what I lied about, just like every one else who tried to accuse me of it......

If there is a time that I lied about anything trully game related D1, I beg you to show it to me, and I swear I will completely own up to it. That goes for every one.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:01 am

Hmmm.....I wish Gorgon would come back and answer my question...... and that we could get a replacement like ASAP.....*sigh*

The Liam=Godfather claim looks almost orchestrated. Gorgon picked up on that too quickly and he was just "lucky" that no one else had gotten to it before him. He blazed over the main issue at hand (Nudude), and presented "new information" and then voted on it. I don't like it....

FOS: Nudude

FOS: Gorgon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:43 am

Yeah, I know it was already out there, I don't wish to give him all of the credit, I mean specifically the posts that DS made that Gorgon decided to bring back into the light, thats what I was refering to as the "new information". I just don't understand why he took such a sharp turn and decided to vote for Liam, while not really handling the main issues. Every one's attention was mostly on Nudude (and kind of Thanatos), but with out even really bothering to say anything about him, Gorgon just kind of went straight for Liam.

And in all fairness, it's not so much that it's Nudude, specifically, but the entire situation. Like, in all honesty, if I was in Nudude's position, I would probably try to figure out exactly why Gorgon doesn't think me suspicious enough to join in with every one else to vote me. Out of curiousity, but also as a way to prove my innocence. There is a high chance that some body understood what I was trying to do and isn't faulting me for it. So, I would use that person as back up. But Nudude apparently has little concern as to why Gorgon is not suspicious enough of him, and it's probably because Gorgon has no proper reason that he can give and Nudude knows this......because they are scum together. And don't think that if Gorgon gives Nudude a favorable opinion, I'm going to still assume that they are scum together, he just has to try a whole Hell of a lot harder to convince me other wise. This is not something I will take lightly.

I completely understand the logic behind the Liam=godfather claim, except that a part of me refuses to believe that it is that easy. I admit it, I'm a conspirator, I assume the worst, and probably overestimate how tricky people can really be...but....I can't help it. I'm still basically on the fence about the entire situation, but I am more inclined to believe that Liam=Godfather was orchestrated, and that Nudude and Gorgon are scum together. My opinion can only be changed by Gorgon........or perhaps the Charter replacement :P
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:07 pm

Your summary on Nudude is much less than what I expected from you, I dare say I am dissapointed. Hmmm...yeah...he's been eager and talkative....but half the times he opens his mouth what comes out is a whole bunch of foolishness.

Also, I ask one more thing of you. Since you can not defend Nudude (and yourself) properly, find Liam's scum buddy (if your so sure it's not Nudude, and it's obviously not Than), before he get's a second vote on him, to prevent possible hammering. Then, perhaps, I can be convinced.

Basically, and this goes for everyone, don't vote unless you have an FOS ready.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:32 am

Please do take your time. We want to make sure you take in as much as possible :)
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Vote Count

Thanatos (1) - Nudude
Nudude (1) - Thanatos
liamcool (1) - Gorgon

Not Voting (4) - Dark_Lady_Shaiann, liamcool, Infinitive, CoolBot

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Well...let's think about this...from Gorgon's perspective...

DLS isn't scum
Charter/CoolBot isn't scum
Infinitive is not scum/undecided
Nudude is not scum/undecided
Than is Vig/SK
Liam is scum

So...there are only 2 people Gorgon can really choose from for Liam's buddy: Infinitive and Nudude, considering he is undecided on them. Unless he panics and decides to change his mind at the last moment and drag Coolbot or myself back into his scum list like Nudude did with me.

Hopefully Coolbot can give us a new perspective on what is going on. I really can't wait for what he comes up with :)
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #149) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:06 am

If I remember correctly, Nudude wouldn't shut up about Than being the SK vs the Vig. When and why did that change all of a sudden?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:52 am

This...is an absolute mess.

I can see it....just can't explain it....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:03 am

Let me just go ahead and.....

Vote Nudude

FOS Gorgon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #152) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:34 pm

I honestly don't think it would matter if Nudude did claim now. He's exactly right, but he's going about it really retarded like. The bottom line is, it didn't save DT, there is no reason why it should save him. I personally think he's lying, trying to test us, but.....whatever.

Alright well..since the day is technically over, just thought I would let every one know that my internet is getting turned off Feb 1st. Hopefully, I will still have access through my mother's laptop (her internet is different than mine) but...she's weird so...we'll see.

I waited to tell becuse I thought that if I did, scum (Nudude specifically) would push the day longer as a means of forcing me to ask to get replaced, to get rid of me. I don't know...my logic is twisted. Apparently I think I'm a lot more important than I really am. So.....anyway...yeah...

If Nudude is town and Than dies during the night, I suppose I shall go after Liam. If Nudude is scum and Than dies during the night, I shall go after Gorgon. If Than servives the night.....I will probably go after him.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:56 am

Meh...a scum voted himself in one of my games. It's not completely unlikely.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:18 am

I didn't say anything about you. All I said is that I have seen it happen before. Granted the situation was different, but...the point is that it happaned. Now your like.....trying to get a rise out of me or something retarded. What do you want an apology? You did stupid, suspicious shit. If you come up town, it's your fault that you got lynched in the first place. And no, there isn't anything you can say to me to make me change my mind, and I'm not going to feel bad if you come up town. Aside from the fact that there is very little I can do about it now anyway. And exactly what over-whelming evidence are we talking about? The part where you hammered yourself? I don't buy it for a second. You knew you're lynch was inevitable. It works out that you hammer yourself and try to put us all in a state of panic before your allignment comes up. Unfortunatly, I am not in the mood to be munipulated.

And no.....I don't think I'm being as fair as I possibly could, but I wasn't really all that fair when I voted DS, and neither of you were fair when you voted me. I'm not saying that in an 'eye for an eye' type manor, just pointing out how stupid your question is. Don't try to evoke my sympathy, I don't have any right now.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:49 am

Well.....ok. So Nudude wasn't milking his exit, he just wasn't allowed to tell us (says wiki). Hm. This leads me to a question: Since he was a mason, that means there should be another one, right? Wiki says that they come in groups and if that be the case I think I have an idea of who it might be. Either way, like I said earlier, since Nudude is town, and Thanatos is dead, I am more inclined to believe the Liam=Godfather claim.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:01 am

*Sneaking onto my mom's computer, cause my internet is off and apparenty I'm not allowed to use her's cause she's crazy*

My mother is right next to me, so this will be short. If I do not post for more than 2 days, go ahead and find a replacement for me. I will try to sneak on as much as possible, but my access will be severly limited, and this game seems to be moving pretty fast. I don't want to hold it up, even though it seems finding a replacement is just as bad >_<

Anyway, I will try to get on later and do a quick read through, and to post something effctive to the game. I just wanted to post this before I was too late.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:56 am

Well....I guess my absesne isn't as serious since the game is moving so slow again anyway. I will do a read through and hopefully be be able to post again after this, barring any interuptions since this isn't my compy.....
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #158) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:09 pm

Well......I just came back to see who replaced me, but it seems that hasn't happaned yet. Regular internet use for me is still kind of up in the air, but I'm gonna go ahead and do a read through (I have the time, let's just hope I don't pass out before I'm done) and then sleep on the information. If I'm lucky you should have another response from me no later than the day after tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”