- Nudude, liamcool, Thanatos, charter,
liamcool (2) - Gorgon, Hang'em High
Dark_Lady_Shaiann (1)- Lord Nikon
Disciple Slayer (1) - VampyreLord
Shotgun_Kitten (1) - deepthought

Not Voting (3) - Infinitive, Dark_Lady_Shaiann, Disciple Slayer,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:Final note: DLS never explained her slip when she freely admitted to twisting my words and completely changing what I meant.
Thats not a slip.....you just must not be familiar with sarcasm. Thats why I'm speechless. And the only reason why I said it is because HeH said I was making more sense.
Sarcasm = scum tell
Show
______
l.........l..........
l........[color=red]O[/color]..........
l........[color=red]/l\[/color].........
l........[color=red]/\[/color]......... /OUT on all my current games
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by Disciple Slayer »

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:Because I was already suspicious of deepthroat. I would have voted for him even if he wasn't a douche, but his assholeness just sealed the lid on the coffin. I used an example of two people because you wanted to know how I vote in relation to assholeness, and my examples showed that it is never a deciding factor, just the little needed to determine who I'd vote for when I suspect two people equally.

In the game, I don't suspect two people equally. I suspect deepthroat a lot more than Liamcool, but I'm hesitant about deepthroat's doc claim, thus my unvote on him. You need to make more posts like the one I'm replying to, instead of nonsensical ones that try to twist the points I am trying to make.
Ok....thats all fine and dandy, but wouldn't it be common sense to just give me the real story instead of screaming scenarios at me that make no sense when compared to this situation? Obviously the examples weren't doing it for me, and it had nothing to do with my comprehension of English, but your inability to see that your example is completely null and void. All in all, it still doesn't really excuse your "I vote assholes first" statement.

And obviously it is a deciding factor if you use it to decide who to vote for, no matter the situation. So... like I said: Learn to word your sentences better.
You couldn't seem to understand it, so I gave you examples pertaining to my playing style. It's not a deciding factor because it doesn't play a huge role in determining my vote.

Like I said before, learn to understand English better.
Understand what? All you gave me were examples that had nothing to do with what was going on. How am I supposed to understand that when compared to the situation?

Ok...now you are contridicting yourself. You announced to the whole game that you always vote assholes first, but now you say it's not a deciding factor. The deciding factor is the last thing that goes through your mind before you vote some one and if it's "Hey that dude is an asshole" then it is the deciding factor. The fact that it's "rarely used' (which is hard to believe) doesn't make it any less of a deciding factor.
I said I voted assholes first because deepthroat was being an asshole, then I clarified by giving you examples when you asked me how voting for assholes related to my playing style.

You are wrong about deciding factors. Deciding factors are incriminating evidence. Attitude is not incriminating evidence. Craplogic again, GG and get stuffed.
OK.....your still contradicting yourself. I don't care about how the examples reflect your play style, I care about how they reflect the game....and they don't. Thats one part of my point. The other part is, that you vote people for being assholes. You admitted it. Whether or not it goes along with how scummy you think they are, the point is that you use it as a factor to vote some one. If you didn't......you wouldn't say it.

The question is: Do you, Disciple Slayer, vote people because they are assholes.
The answer is: Yes......
in certain situations
, but the answer is still yes.
Then don't ask how it reflects on my playing style.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:11 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Thanatos wrote:I would like to move for this whole hissy fit being stricken from the record.
I would like to move that other people participate.

Is the line "I vote assholes first"

a) suspicious
b) unnecessary
c) retarded
d) all of the above
Is D_L_S having PMS?

a) yes
b) yes
c) yes
d) all of the above
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:12 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:I guess I just have a problem with how DT can almost get lynched for saying the word modkill, but no one else even lifts an eyebrow when DS talks about lynching assholes......
Way to twist my words again. I don't vote for someone purely because he is an asshole. DT wasn't about to be lynched just for saying the word modkill either, he WANTED people to get modkilled. Add that to his scummy behavior and you've got yourself a suspect.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:13 pm

Thanatos wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Thanatos wrote:I would like to move for this whole hissy fit being stricken from the record.

a) suspicious
b) unnecessary
c) retarded
d) all of the above
To be fair, that's not what he said. He said, if it came down to two people who he wanted to vote for, one who he liked, one who he didn't, and both were suspicious to him, he'd vote for the one he didn't like. Not a really effective way of divining the truth, but it's to be expected.
Thank you, Thanatos. You see what DLS has failed to see (or is purposely ignoring) all this time.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:15 pm

deepthought wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:I'm going to leave it for now, but if she posts something stupid again, rest assured I'm going to go after her for it.
Over/under on the number of times DS obsessively checks the thread after he says he's leaving: 9.

Takers?
How many times do I have to tell people? Being an asshole to me won't work. I'm fine until people start PMSing.

Vote: deepthroat
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:17 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Thanatos wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

a) suspicious
b) unnecessary
c) retarded
d) all of the above
To be fair, that's not what he said. He said, if it came down to two people who he wanted to vote for, one who he liked, one who he didn't, and both were suspicious to him, he'd vote for the one he didn't like. Not a really effective way of divining the truth, but it's to be expected.
Ok, but, to also be fair, thats not what he said first, and that isn't what is going on here.....
What would be
your
twisted definition of what's going on here then?
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:18 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Basically...DS is getting away with everything DT was just about to get lynched for. I don't think thats fair.......
Wrong. So wrong. Another twisted interpretation from DLS.

Confirm FOS: DLS
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:22 pm

Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by Dark_Lady_Shaiann »

I never asked for how that example reflects your playing style, I never even asked you for an example. You just gave me a random one that had nothing to do with our situation, and then got even more upset with me because I couldn't 'understand' it. Hell no I couldn't understand it. I couldn't understand what the Hell you were talking about cause it had nothing to do with the situation. Your example is worthless.

Not only that, you keep going back and forth about whether or not you use the fact that people are asshole's to decide if you will vote them. Either you do or you don't. Stop going back and forth. You admitted it once (which is what started this whole argument) but now your trying to make it seem like you don't...... DT being an asshole was the last observation you made when you voted him. Which means him being an asshole was the DECIDING FACTOR. It is what made you DECIDE to vote him. Regardless of previous scummy behavior, him being an asshole is what put you over the edge. Isn't that true? Isn't that basically what you said in the post where you voted him?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:28 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
deepthought wrote:Wow. Try to be a little more emo next time.
Vote: deepthought

Go to hell. I've had it with you.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:34 pm

I don't know what the Hell kind of arguing you think your doing, but all it is is bullying and name calling. I don't know how you expect to win like that. I was on my high school debate team for all 4 years, and we rarely lost a match. There is no way in Hell I'm going to back down from your immature rantings.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:02 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:I never asked for how that example reflects your playing style, I never even asked you for an example. You just gave me a random one that had nothing to do with our situation, and then got even more upset with me because I couldn't 'understand' it. Hell no I couldn't understand it. I couldn't understand what the Hell you were talking about cause it had nothing to do with the situation. Your example is worthless.

Not only that, you keep going back and forth about whether or not you use the fact that people are asshole's to decide if you will vote them. Either you do or you don't. Stop going back and forth. You admitted it once (which is what started this whole argument) but now your trying to make it seem like you don't...... DT being an asshole was the last observation you made when you voted him. Which means him being an asshole was the DECIDING FACTOR. It is what made you DECIDE to vote him. Regardless of previous scummy behavior, him being an asshole is what put you over the edge. Isn't that true? Isn't that basically what you said in the post where you voted him?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Just so you know, I always vote assholes first.

Ummmm......What? If you have a legitamate reason to vote some one, why would you mess it up by saying something retarded like this? All that means is that you would have gone after DT eventually anyway, regardless of speculations.
It means that in addition to his suspicious activities, he is also an asshole. Therefore he gets my vote.
No....it really doesn't.
You want more clarification? Let me give you an example.

Person A and Person B are both suspicious. Person A is an asshole. Person B is not. Guess who gets my vote.
Alright......whatever. Learn to word your sentences better. Thats it. I'm not arguing about it....
This was where it all started. Note how your entire post was just invalidated by the stuff I quoted. It's obvious you're hurting and have a personal vendetta against me, so I'm going to reiterate what I said before.

GET STUFFED

Or raped in a dark alleyway.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:05 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:I don't know what the Hell kind of arguing you think your doing, but all it is is bullying and name calling. I don't know how you expect to win like that. I was on my high school debate team for all 4 years, and we rarely lost a match. There is no way in Hell I'm going to back down from your immature rantings.
I was on my high school cheerleading squad for all four years, too. I also won seven Olympic gold medals for online debating. My point: claims on the internet without proof don't count for shit. Show me why you were on the high school debate team for four years. Did they teach you to get involved in stupid, useless arguments while ignoring the real stuff? Or is it simply a tactic to draw attention away from the things that matter? Very, very scummy.

CONFIRM FOS: DLS
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:13 pm

@ DLS

This game needs to be renamed mini flamefest 523. I grow tired of it. I'll stop the useless junk right here if you stop being a major PMSing bag of douche. If you foolishly decide to continue, it will be to your own misfortune.

You can start with "I'm sorry, Disciple Slayer".
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
liamcool
liamcool
Goon
liamcool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by liamcool »

Please just end this arguement, we're getting nowhere as long as you two continue bitching.
we cry under the sheltering sky
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:18 pm

I just offered truce on my side. The ball's in DLS's court.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:41 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Or raped in a dark alleyway.
Ok, That was WAY, WAY, WAY out of line.

I call for him to be replaced on grounds of offensive speech. You just don't say stuff like that. You might as well have callled her a N**** as far as I care.
Never forget...you are Mortal.
deepthought
deepthought
Townie
deepthought
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:51 pm

Post by deepthought »

It's like watching retards fight over cake.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:53 pm

Ummm.....what? You can't demand an apology with a slew of insults attached to it. I don't have anything to apologize for. I'm not the one who took the arguement so personal that he thought it was necesasary to try and cuss me out and insult me at every turn. He's so immature he would probaly carry on all of his feelings towards me into our next game. Fuck that. I don't apologize to bullies, and I don't require an apology just for arguing. You have your views and I have mine. I'm not going to apologize because I find your answers unsatisfactory, and you shouldn't apologize for feeding me retardeness. The only thing you need to apologize to me about is calling me out of my name, I don't give a fuck about the rest. Thats not how civilized and mature adults who are worth listening to in the first place, handle conversations or debates.

The only thing I'm going to apologize about is to every one else for letting DS get to me and allowing him to drag me through this nonsense. I should have known I wasn't going to be able to admit what was really going on. He danced around it hoping to confuse me, but the truth is still there.

1) His final reason to vote for DT was because he was an asshole.
2) The example he gave me pertaining to his asshole comment is in no way relevent to this situation.

If you agree with those 2 major points, then there is nothing else to talk about.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:55 pm

deepthought wrote:It's like watching retards fight over cake.
LOL!! The sad part is.....I totally agree with you. If I had been watching this type of argument I think I would have long time cussed everybody out. You guys are great for being so patient. <3
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:00 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Well, I'm glad you realized that. I hope you understand how stupid and pointless this argument was.
Never forget...you are Mortal.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:00 pm

Thanatos wrote:Well, I'm glad you realized that. I hope you understand how stupid and pointless this argument was.
To an extent, but I'm not getting back into it......
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:01 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
1) His final reason to vote for DT was because he was an asshole.
2) The example he gave me pertaining to his asshole comment is in no way relevent to this situation.

If you agree with those 2 major points, then there is nothing else to talk about.
1) Wrong. I voted for deepthroat because of his scumminess, not because he was an asshole. His assholeness was icing on the cake.
2) Wrong. You twisted what I said so I clarified.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:02 pm

That's over with, let the game continue. DLS, need some midol? Or do you now realize what a retard you are for trying to argue with me.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”