TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:03 am

Post by TylerJ »

actually Jordan, he has a point. I think that this game is going to have very little of a random vote stage. I would like to mention also that you seemed a little too defensive in that post. Of course I usually don't like to vote with a small bit of evidence, but we are in the random vote stage so...

vote:Jordan
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:02 am

Post by TylerJ »

timmers, I thought about that too. After re-reading I found out what he was trying to say. There isn't a 50/50 chance of hitting scum. But today, it was fifty percent chance that it was the vig that hit scum.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:35 am

Post by TylerJ »

that is what I thought.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:25 am

Post by TylerJ »

What made you more suspicious was your defensiveness. It's a newbie mistake that I can vouch for, but you are not a newbie. So in conclusion it wasn't one things, but two things. So there was some merited evidence.

FOS:Oman
your too careless about bandwagons. You also attempt to make people ignore the fact that you are bandwagoning.

Shteven, about time someone voted on me about my avatar. lol...
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:32 am

Post by TylerJ »

Sammich wrote:
TylerJ wrote:What made you more suspicious was your defensiveness. It's a newbie mistake that I can vouch for, but you are not a newbie. So in conclusion it wasn't one things, but two things. So there was some merited evidence.
LOL.
One things I learned from mafia is defensiveness=/=Scumtell.
True, but the guilty are usually more defensive than others.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:57 am

Post by TylerJ »

curiouskarmadog I agree. lol.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:09 am

Post by TylerJ »

Oman, your carelessness of bandwagoning is going to hurt you. It is highly suspicious and evcen hurts the town.

Whites post about short post=/=townie is, in my opinion is a nulltell, if we continue to go off on such a tangent, we might become to focused and miss scum. Not saying that white isn't scum either, I wouldn't know.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:38 am

Post by TylerJ »

take a breather white. Advice from one friend to another.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:46 am

Post by TylerJ »

skitzer, don't really know you, but I'll give the same advice. Take a breather. Posting when your frustrated makes people think you are mafia. Trust me, I've been there.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Oman wrote:
Tyler wrote:You also attempt to make people ignore the fact that you are bandwagoning.
I just read this on page 2/3 and its complete bullshit. I state that I wagon, in capitals, how does that make people ignore it?

Unvote Vote Tyler

Tyler has been "giving advice" and discussing basic theory without actually scumhunting, but under the facade of scumhunting
Tyler wrote: if we continue to go off on such a tangent, we might become to focused and miss scum. Not saying that white isn't scum either, I wouldn't know.

Here's some advice, from one friend to another: die scum die.

And CKD, you asked me how it turns out. Fantastic! I don't wagon to lynch (not when I'm town anyway) unless the person slips up many times during it. I usually hop off when I find something better...like Tyler
I think you mentioned the fact to make people shryg their shoulders and turn the other way. That is what I meant. As far as advice, I haven't gave much other than 'calm down'. I have been scumhunting, and for you to say otherwise is merely hersay. Your last post was the first that I actually saw
you
scumhunt, although it seems that you could be just throwing an OMGUS. Afterall, your post was one made out of anger, giving it that much more of a OMGUS.

When I posted about going off on a tangent, I wasn't saying that people should ignore the whole case at all, only that they should keep their eyes open as that wasn't very strong evidence.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:01 am

Post by TylerJ »

Now that you mention that this game is going fast, it slows down. There isn't much to comment on. The past 16 posts haven't been note worthy in my book.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:19 am

Post by TylerJ »

Laptop Gun, OpposedForce, and CKD all have their votes still on random. Just a note.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:31 am

Post by TylerJ »

Can you show some examples of Oman acting like this?

Laptopgun, I wasn't saying you were scummy for still having a random vote, I just figured it was worth mentioning. so you don't have to defend.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:36 am

Post by TylerJ »

K. I guess I'll have to research.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Okay, I say we wait till we see more evidence for or against oman. So far, we have info about what he usually does, which cause a circle of questions.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:21 am

Post by TylerJ »

Aimee wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Okay, I say we wait till we see more evidence for or against oman. So far, we have info about what he usually does, which cause a circle of questions.
FoS: TylerJ

Translation: "Let's just sit around waiting for Oman to screw up."

Scummy.
Don't put words in my mouth. Thnx. All I was saying was if he usually does what he is doing, it is a nulltell.

Oman, you seem anxious to get these posts deleted. You gave your case, but it still leaves me pondering. And what is this about me being a 'goddamn nutter'?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:22 am

Post by TylerJ »

I agree Jordan, i'm not seeing the reason behind ooba.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:43 am

Post by TylerJ »

your escused :p
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:02 am

Post by TylerJ »

[quote="Shteven"]I'm not really seeing a reason to fos Ooba here. [quote]

Ooba in response to your question, I quoted this. I made a typo. It wasn't Jordan that commented, it was shteven.

Jordan, this might adress your suspicion as to why I didn't comment. Because the simple fact is I did. I didn't exactly question sammich, just noted that I didn't see the reason behind the votes.

Now to adress Oman, why am I worthy of getting votes. What about me is scummy. Also, you haven't explained why I am a 'goddamn nutter'. Please, instead of simply implying that I am scum, give a reason why you think that. Right now it seems that you are wanting people to ignore you and attack others.

Now, back to scum hunting.

The fact that Oman keeps pointing out others in a hinting kind of way is suspicious. He did this to me, but also to other people like jordan. An example of this is post 185 when he mentions Jordan, and again in 193, although this was in response to another post.

Sammich is kind of suspicious too with voting for no reason. Even more so by the fact that he still hasn't given one.

So
FoS: Sammich
Vote: Oman
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Oman wrote:Tyler: A few things:

Making a mountain out of a molehill in post 176 even after I'd explained my problem with the posts.
Tyler wrote:Okay, I say we wait till we see more evidence for or against oman. So far, we have info about what he usually does, which cause a circle of questions.
Aimee find this post scummy, and while I didn't pick up when I first read it, I can see where she is coming from.

Your horrible misrepresentation of me that I explain in post 100

pre-that you make a lot of contentless posts that are just banter, which is fine, but there is very little definativeness. You seem to ALWAYS be unsure, much like scum faking cautiousness.
I wasn't interpereting anything. If your random votes are common, then it is a nulltell. That isn't a misinterpretation.

What is this about me making contentless posts. Sure I put one or two one liners in as jokes, but two posts aren't going to show the picture. If you are going to accuse me of usless banter, give evidence. If not, then quit making things up.

Unsure of myself? Still, I need evidence. Honestly, I don't know what to say about that. It's ridiculous.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:17 am

Post by TylerJ »

^^^^That is suspicious. If you are scum with someone, then you will put more weight on posts about them.

@ssf: At least his last post was scumhunting, you aren't scumhunting. COnsequently, it is scummy.

Oman, it could be a misinterpretation, but then again so can 75% of everything people see in this game. Now what about the other things I adressed, like evidence for the accusations you threw at me.

For the record:

FoS: SSF
FoS: Laptop Gun
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:15 am

Post by TylerJ »

ssf=scum

why don't you at least scum hunt. And for once, defend instead of using equals signs all the time.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:35 am

Post by TylerJ »

and you you have sumhunted how many times?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:51 am

Post by TylerJ »

TylerJ wrote:and you you have sumhunted how many times?
EBWOP: and you have scumhunted how many times?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:04 am

Post by TylerJ »

somestrangeflea wrote:
I have never hunted for sums. Why is this a problem when you want me to stop using equals signs?

Hitting preview, I see that you EDWOP'd, but I don't care! =D

TylerJ wrote:And for once, defend instead of using equals signs all the time.
Defend? Against what accusations? There only is one, that I haven't been scumhunting, and I can hardly come out screaming "Well,
actually
, I have been, you just didn't notice!". Besides, there's some coming up. Promise.
TylerJ wrote:ssf=scum
I equal scum, but am not being voted for by you. Explain.
Thmx. You scumhunted. That is what I wanted. As far as the ssf=scum, I was just trying to be humorous. I am suspicious of you because you weren't scumhunting until I mentioned it. I still am.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Actually, I'd appreciate it if you did. Because otherwise I would be led to believe that you made it up. As a matter-of-fact The last page was probably the worst of them all, considering all of those one liners. So I am confused as to why you don't suspect me anymore.

Please, give some examples of contentless posts.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:47 am

Post by TylerJ »

Oman you have yet to provide evidence. You mad something up in an attempt to falsely corner me.

I'm sure you are scum.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:55 am

Post by TylerJ »

so why don't you contribute. Spill your brains out.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:34 am

Post by TylerJ »

Appearently your brain is empty. If you want this game to pick up, then you have to contribute.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:09 am

Post by TylerJ »

LaptopGun, You seem to have a tunnel-vision for SSF. I don't think it is scummy, but if you want to find scum, you have to look at everyone.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:27 am

Post by TylerJ »

Hmm, OF, I will have to read your analysis a few times through, as it seems to be one run on sentence and hard to understand.

to LaptopGun, I guess you'll just have to find out if I am naturally forceful (ie. opinionated?) or not.
TylerJ- Goes along with voting Jordan with the tone in the early stages in the game. Casts suspicous on Oman for being to careless in bandwagons and sees him trying to throw attention off him. Gets a null tell on White's statement about "short post=townies" and says that if such discussion on things like this were to continue then people would become too focused and miss lynching scum. Counter-reacts to Oman accusing him of past actions such as stating "He's trying to get people to ignore him" Several inrevelant posts later he posts "We should wait until more evidence for or on Oman comes up." It seems like he really wants to push suspision on Oman or want people to make a strong case on him when the evidence arrives. Then he proclaims SSF as scum after evidence is given and after SSF makes a defense he says in that defense he scumhunted and takes back the statement of SSF being scum back and says he's just trying to be humurous. Vote:TylerJ Getting a strong scummy vibe from him.
I think Oman is suspicious, thats quite plain to me. Think of it what you will. When I posted the 'lets wait for more post' it was because I didn't think we had enough clear evidence on him. The reason why I voted for SSF was because of his lack of scumhuting. When he scumhunted he nullified my reason for voting. If he conjoured up a scum hunt to ward off my suspicion, then I reach a dilemma. My best guess provided by the actual evidence he posted was that he wasn't just trying to point fingers and through suspicion but truly was scum hunting. Yet, I am aware that I should still keep a close eye on him.

As far as me posting about trying to be humorous, it wasn't in regards to my thoughts about ssf.

And another thing. I attempt to actually contribute. If I make a Contentless post, it isn't because I want to stay hidden and wishy-washy. Sometimes when I do post something that I think has value, others don't think it does. These cases are purely accidental. Other times I will post contentless one liners because I either am trying to crack a joke or letting people know I am hear but can't find anything of note that I haven't already posted about.

I hope I explained myself clearly.

Also, here is something purely analytical. If I was really trying to push for people to vote for Oman, I would still have my vote on him. If you don't think that is true, that's your own specualtion and I can't argue with that.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:38 am

Post by TylerJ »

Okay when I said SSF=scum, it was a joke. Everybody keeps on using the = sign in several games I play so I decided to be funny. Apperaently I was the only person that laughed. His post before mine had one line; "2 days=/=lurking". I then posted "SSF=Scum" and said he should post more content. I kind of already addressed this.
Thmx. You scumhunted. That is what I wanted. As far as the ssf=scum, I was just trying to be humorous. I am suspicious of you because you weren't scumhunting until I mentioned it. I still am.
People can still push lynches without even laying a single vote. Hence why I said you wanted people to push further suspision on him by gathering more evidence. I've seen this tatic many times before where somebody states "I never laid a single vote on him so I can't be pushing his lynch" It makes them look less conspicous and less scummy.
The fact is I did vote for him, I didn't try to hide the fact and pretend that I wasn't on the wagon. I think I was the main person leading the wagon. But I took off my vote because he wasn't contributing and I could no longer get a read on him.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by TylerJ »

yeah that isn't an effective analysis. A whole bunch of info in general wich is some what biased. And then a list of names with little written about them is hardly helpful.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:33 am

Post by TylerJ »

Pointing out someone as Doc is scummy hands down. Unfortunately, it is so hands down that you wouldn't do it. So we reach Wifom.

As far as the other points mentioned, I don't think any of the reasons are good for a vote. It seems that some people are a little noose happy.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Please don't cuss. I have virgin ears, thank you! No seriously, I don't like reading it, I find it offensive.

Well, it would be helpful if you were to attempt to at least defend yourself instead of placing an F-bomb in bold and caps
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:44 am

Post by TylerJ »

Now your being ignorant. There has been several topics on you analysis such as "Why reveal a power role to the rest of the others that can out Shteven out to scum if he indeed was a powerrole."
QTF.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by TylerJ »

EBWOP: QFT
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:58 am

Post by TylerJ »

Yes, post some analysis that shows what you think about the posts you highlighted in your PbP, form some opinions and all that.
sammich, are you going to ignore all advice?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by TylerJ »

wow, I find it hard to contribute when no one else is contributing. I would post something worth posting if I actually had something to go off of.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I'm not making a big deal out of the bump. I am about how he's simply not scum hunting.
qft.

@Jordan: were you saying that my post was scummy or that it needed to be analyzed? Just curious.
Tyler has been jumping around to try to get people to vote for someone. I think I said this before, but I just keep getting a "here's the evidence no you make the case so you are responsible for He was particuarly vocal when it came to Oman and has never seemed to be courteous. By the same token, I have issues with Sammich. I keep changving my mind on this one, but Tyle has a consitent string of this thinking. FOS TylerJ
I just go for whoever I think is scum, sometimes it changes often, somtimes rarely. Sometimes I'm absolutely sure and more dogmatic, sometimes I have only a little inclination, in wich case I don't vote. I know that a lot can be excused with "it's my playstyle", but I still say it. I also noticed that you said I wasn't curteous. I apologize for being harsh and stuff, I don't like being rude. Unfortunately I let myself get carried away.

Sorry if I am not that active. I just don't like being on the computer as much as had earlier in the game.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:16 am

Post by TylerJ »

I was curious it wasn't analysed like Sammich's was, since it was essentially the same.
Okay, I was wondering if I should try to defend or something. Of course I don't know how it would be scummy, so that would be hard to do. But I agree, that post was completely ignored.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I still think Tyler is suspicious, but I also feel he is trying to be sincere. Again whether that's in the town's best interests remain to be seen.
:D
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:28 am

Post by TylerJ »

yeah you do, now back on topic. What was the topic again
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by TylerJ »

maybe we should go back to random stage. j/k. I think I'll yhave to do some re-reading tommorow.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:54 am

Post by TylerJ »

So, are we actually scum hunting. I realize I haven't been, but I have been busy these past few days. IF we want to lynch someone, how about we find out who is the scummiest.

*Tyler says to himself: WoW! what a wonderful Idea!*
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Alright then, who do you think is the scummiest?
Fair enough I'm doing a reread.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Uhhh, why I took my vote off of Oman is unclear to me.

At the beginning he made a scummy bandwagon and seemed to care less about it. Also, he was really hysterical on pg 7 about people metaing. I think it is because he is scum in those games to, so if he turns up scum, he doesn't want others to see that and then vote him here. There are other reasons to, but I just got done with a reread and my brain is mush.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:48 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Sammich what was your reason for voting me?

Oman, What did I not read?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:35 am

Post by TylerJ »

Ohh, yeah! I did read that. but I didn't actually believe your integrity part. I think you are actually hiding something. Also, I never actually quoted any games. I only mentioned why I think you reacted the way you did.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:39 pm

Post by TylerJ »

yeah ssf has gone unnoticed for a long time.

Question LaptopGun. What three catch-22's
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Oman, all of those points are theory discussion, and since they are just that, I have some advice. Ignore it and do some scumhunting. this argument is taking up time, space, and energy.

Both fonz and oman, I disagree, I think that the reasons why Oman is at what he is at are valid.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by TylerJ »

mod christ? Blasphemy! Stone him!
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:34 am

Post by TylerJ »

what? is this like a start over here, everyone is unvoting. It might be a good idea though.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:50 am

Post by TylerJ »

Congrats Jordan! Seriously, with all of the lack of participation going on, you are actually trying to contribute. I still disagree with the seemingly lurky style that you play with, but at the same time, you play like this in the other games I've played with you in which you were innocent, so I don't find it scummy.

As far as your thing against me. I was joking about ssf. The unsure and sure stuff is completely un intentional. Call it unconcuious. Trust me, I'm not that talented. To put on an act on a forum is highly difficult. Also, the buddying up thing isn't true. When I agree with someone, I agree. As a matter-of-fact If I was scum, I would care less if I agreed or disagreed with my partner. I lay my opinions down and agree or disagree with others, in no way am I trying to buddy up.

I also know that I have shared in the lack of contribution.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:45 am

Post by TylerJ »

Vote: LML
Let the game pick up.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:50 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Actually I posted to pick up the game. IF Jdodge was at all trying to send a subliminal message my way, I would have picked it up quite a while ago.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:16 am

Post by TylerJ »

ahhh! typo, Jordon. At least the J is the same.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:22 pm

Post by TylerJ »

and you would be? j/k ;)
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:43 am

Post by TylerJ »

perhaps you can get the game kicking.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:50 am

Post by TylerJ »

Seriosly, I am glad it is a curious move. It was intended that way to get the game moving. Im, thinking we should all post a pbpa.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Now post something of content please.

Mod, we need a deadline please
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:09 am

Post by TylerJ »

Justin Playfair wrote:First, TylerJ.

TylerJ votes quickly on Jordan and holds onto the idea that Jordan was too defensive for a bit. After a lot of content light posts starts looking in Oman’s direction, and never really looks away. TylerJ votes for Oman.
Honestly, you mentioned several times that I didn't take my vote off of oman, and that someone mentioned it and I never replied in an attempt to hold my bluff. Honestly, I actually thought I had taken my vote off of him. As far as the contentless posts, I asked oman to provide some examples and he never did. I begin to wonder by what judgement you say that. I know I did make a few, but that was because I was on the computer for a good length of time and just wanted to post something.

Justin Playfair wrote:I’m bothered by the way TylerJ goes after SomeStrangeFlea for not scumhunting. Why? Well because TylerJ’s sole contribution to scumhunting to this point was getting in a scuffle with Oman, in this period the easiest target to get into a scuffle with in the game. And TylerJ’s content to post ratio is easily the lowest in the game, and there’s been plenty of competition. Seriously, isolate TylerJ’s posts. Drops the look at SSF after making only the most obligatory feint. Soon TylerJ’s giving advice to Laptop Gun to stop tunneling on SomeStrangeFlea and…
Okay, so maybe I was narrowminded in my scumhunting and was a hypocrite for telling LML the same thing. I fail to remember anybody calling me on it until now. And if someone did, I would have tried to change. I didn't realize the mistake I was making until you mentioned it. But I fail to realize the scuminess in this, I only see bad play. I already mention the content proble above. I have actually tried to post content, but sometimes I didn't have anything to post so came up with something anyway.

Justin Playfair wrote:TylerJ has glared at Oman for nearly the entire game. One time he blinked and when his eyes opened again SomeStrangeFlea was standing in front of him. TylerJ looked away as quickly as he could to find Oman.
Call me a bad scumhunter, but he is the only one that I am really suspicious of. Whoever scum is, they are playing pretty well and escape my notice. Is there a sin in that?
Justin Playfair wrote:TylerJ disparages Opposed Force’s analysis before commenting on the section that applies to him. Says he’ll have to read it a few times to understandit, because of it’s poor construction. Guess he’d already read the section about him that few times. And since TylerJ never, not unto this day, commented on anything else in Opposed Force’s analysis, either he got seriously behind on his reading or it was just a way to minimize the valid points Opposed Force had raised.
I totally forgot about the post! And OF's post was confusing because he only a subject noun once. Get your head out of the clouds and stop conjuring up things that aren't true. I'll contribute a defense from that post in a bit.
Justin Playfair wrote:TylerJ makes a lot of his post about his little bout of pitty-pat with SomeStrangeFlea, but the episode was so minor,
TylerJ has tried to point so much attention to it as a resolved event
, and even advised LapTop Gunner to stop tunneling on SomeStrangeFlea that the whole episode looks more suspicious as distancing from SSF or distracting from his tunneling on Oman than anything else.
Bolded to emphazise.

Where did you come up with that? I realize I was hypocritical to point out LG's tunnelvision, but I wasn't saying that to cover up anything. I just thought that his evidence was weak and was just waisting time.
Justin Playfair wrote: TylerJ, by posting that “If I make a Contentless post, it isn't because I want to stay hidden and wishy-washy.” suggests that he understands there might be a case made for him seeming unsure, and yet when Oman accused him of this TylerJ demanded evidence and then accused Oman of being scum for not providing it. Actually, in TylerJ’s defense, I don’t see that much evidence of him being wishy-washy or unsure. Just of him posting lots and lots of stuff, none of it seeming to hunt scum except for sometimes Oman.
So I wasn't wish-washy, but I asked for a case of contentless posts from him because I only found two at the time. That isn't a whole lot of a case. Perhaps There are more now, but at that time, he didn't have any case. Like I said I have tried to scum hunt, but just haven't found a whole lot. Especially with the rate of this game.

Justin Playfair wrote:Oh, plus that one other thing. Little thing, really. When TylerJ posted this he was still voting for Oman. He FOS’ed SomeStrangeFlea for that little two step he did with him.
Hey, I thought that I had dropped my vote plain and simple. Also, I thought that ssf was suspicious for a short while, it wsn't that I joked about. It was the = sign stuff that I joked about. Seriously, it is rediculous how many times this is brought up.
Justin Playfair wrote:I mean the vote count was right there on the same page. And there was never a post TylerJ made where he unvoted Oman or voted SSF. Maybe that’s just a great big mistake, but normally people who are much interested in scumhunting know where their vote is. What moves this out of the just an innocent mistake range for me is that Opposed Force directly asks TylerJ to tell him in what post TylerJ took his vote off Oman, and TylerJ never responds. Now the only real defenses possible here are that:
a. TylerJ doesn't really read the thread, and only someone who really suspiciously doesn't care about hunting scum wouldn't even care enough to read.
b. TylerJ realized at the point OF asked the question that he hadn't taken his vote off Oman and decided to brazen his way through.
c. TylerJ knew all along where his vote was and just posted what he did because he thought he could bluff his way through.
I made a mistake. I thought I took it off! Your little pathetic logic has your head in the clouds and you can't see that. I didn't see OF's post, and your craplogic about that doesn't hold either. I do pay attention to the game and I do read throughly, The problem is I missed that part. I'll keep it at that, because if I continue, I might say something else I will regret.

What follows are a lot of posts with almost no content at all. TylerJ joins in on the discussion of Sammich in only the most cursory fashion, complains about the lack of content, mildly defends against a mild attack by Jordan, but hasn’t found time at this slow pace to reread the thread. When he’s finally asked, in response to one of his comments on the lack of scumhunting, who he finds most suspicious, TylerJ promises to do a reread. Can anyone guess who he finds most suspicious? Here’s post 407:
TylerJ wrote:Uhhh, why I took my vote off of Oman is unclear to me.

At the beginning he made a scummy bandwagon and seemed to care less about it. Also, he was really hysterical on pg 7 about people metaing. I think it is because he is scum in those games to, so if he turns up scum, he doesn't want others to see that and then vote him here. There are other reasons to, but I just got done with a reread and my brain is mush.
Justin Playfair wrote:
Justin Playfair wrote: Don’t worry, TylerJ, you hadn’t taken your vote off Oman at all. By the way, much as in responding to the other parts of OF’s analysis, TylerJ never got around to telling us those other reasons.
I forgot to read it again.

You say that I make a lot of contentless posts. Crap, I try posting something of content, but I can't find a lot to say!
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:28 am

Post by TylerJ »

How 'bout not isolating. The more you take things out of context, the easier it is too misconstrue something. (ie what's already happened).
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:45 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Justin Playfair wrote:TylerJ,

What I said, specifically, is that you have engaged in no real scum hunting at any point in this game. You followed Oman, a safe target, and looked nowhere else.

I said that your exchange with somestrangeflea was more remarkable for the absolute lack of content you provided (four posts…five posts if you include the one where you corrected sumhunting to scumhunting). The posts included the following elements:
TylerJ wrote:@ssf: At least his last post was scumhunting, you aren't scumhunting. COnsequently, it is scummy.
TylerJ wrote:ssf=scum
this was the one that was a joke. Just to let you all know.

why don't you at least scum hunt. And for once, defend instead of using equals signs all the time.
this was the one that was a joke. Just to let you all know.

This one too, although to a lesser degree.
Insert here the correction of sum to scum.

And then, after somestrangeflea makes a response in which the extent of his scumhunting was to respond defensively to things Laptop Gun had posted about him, with the implication that just maybe that made LTG scummy, you wrap up your case with:
TylerJ wrote:Thmx. You scumhunted. That is what I wanted. As far as the ssf=scum, I was just trying to be humorous. I am suspicious of you because you weren't scumhunting until I mentioned it. I still am.
That looks pretty pro forma to me. Now maybe you didn’t really read somestrangeflea’s post, either. I don’t know. But it was an awfully curious little baby fight of an exchange, and it certainly doesn’t look sincere compared to your behavior toward Oman. You pointing out to LTG afterward that he shouldn’t tunnel on SSF makes it more so. That’s what I’m talking about. I mean, you hounded Oman mercilessly for not providing evidence for something you now suggest was true.

Hmmm…
TylerJ wrote:I totally forgot about the post! And OF's post was confusing because he only a subject noun once. Get your head out of the clouds and stop conjuring up things that aren't true. I'll contribute a defense from that post in a bit.
Well, you did say you would have to read Opposed Force’s post a few times to understand it because of the way it was written. You did then defend yourself against what Opposed Force had written about you. You have never commented on any other section of it. So either you never read the rest of Opposed Force’s post the few times it was going to take you to comment on it, or you never intended to comment on the other parts at all and this was just a way to diminish his argument by maligning the style in which it was written.

One answer suggests a scummy defense tactic. The other contributes to my suspicion that you are in not interested in scum hunting. So what precisely about this did I conjure up?

Now, at the point Oman first suggested you were being wishy-washy you had made 18 posts. Of these 6 had no game content whatsoever, and this is giving you credit for posts like:
TylerJ wrote:that is what I thought.
your early game post about the likelihood of a vig hitting the right target and what you claimed was your random phase vote on Jordan. Of the remainder 8 involved Oman, and although I won’t repost them all unless you persist, several of them were also lacking in useful content. Here is the post not covered in the above:
TylerJ wrote:True, but the guilty are usually more defensive than others.

About Jordan, in response to Sammich saying that being defensive was not a scum tell.

Now there is some limited content on other matters in those eight posts involving Oman. Here’s some:
TylerJ wrote:Whites post about short post=/=townie is, in my opinion is a nulltell, if we continue to go off on such a tangent, we might become to focused and miss scum. Not saying that white isn't scum either, I wouldn't know.
TylerJ wrote:Sammich is kind of suspicious too with voting for no reason. Even more so by the fact that he still hasn't given one.
This one, by the way, is interesting itself. Because you did this in the same post where you defended yourself against Jordan for not having commented on something Sammich had done.
JordanA24 wrote:Tyler's post afterwards also unsettled me, he could have pressed Sammich to explain his suspicions instead of making a contentless post about it.
This looks even less like one of the tiny bits of non-Oman scumhunting you’ve done and even more like just more defensive posting. Oh, and by the way, though I agree with Jordan that it was a pretty content free post, I counted it as one of your posts with content, because it at least in some way related to what was going on in the game. Here it is:
JordanA24 wrote:I agree Jordan, i'm not seeing the reason behind ooba.
So no, Oman didn’t make the case. But yes, even at that time you were sorely lacking in content, and had almost zero content not related to Oman.

As for this:
JordanA24 wrote:I made a mistake. I thought I took it off! Your little pathetic logic has your head in the clouds and you can't see that. I didn't see OF's post, and your craplogic about that doesn't hold either. I do pay attention to the game and I do read throughly, The problem is I missed that part. I'll keep it at that, because if I continue, I might say something else I will regret.
All right. You forgot that your vote was still on Oman, the only person you had hunted in the game. You responded to Opposed Force by pointing out that your vote would still be on Oman if you were interested in seeing him lynched. You missed the post where Opposed Force asked you in what post you took your vote off Oman. And you do read thoroughly. You missed that part.

Could you point out precisely where my “craplogic” doesn’t hold? I guess my head is so far into the clouds that I’m still not seeing it.
Most of what you consider as contentless posts are posts with one sentence. Other than the joking posts, I was just adding my two cents in. And really in those posts there wasn't a whole lot in them because I hadn't had a whole lot to say. Most of those posts were made to just say I was around, I wasn't lurking, but I couldn't find a whole lot to say, other than what I did say. Make sense. I would consider them to be content posts because they related to the game. You wouldn't because you say that a lot of it wasn't beneficial. So in reality, we are using different standards to judge. Seeing through your eyes, I agree with you. But as a defence I will repeat what I already said. Most of those posts were my attempt to conribute something, but at the time I couldn't find a whole lot to say.

Now as I said before, I will say again. I went after Oman with so much focus because I can't find anyone else to be scummy. Plain and simple.

As to the case about SSF. Well, let me say this: Some stuff, as LG said, I am not sure why I did. And I realized before I made those posts that some of them were going to seem scummy. In example, my reaction to him scumhinting honestly was weird even to me, I don't know why I responded the way I did.

Your right I wasn't that sincere about SSF, because I didn't find him nearly as scummy as I did Oman. As far as telling LTG to stop tunneling, it had nothing to do with SSF, I just wanted help him broaden his vision. Of course now I see the hypocrisy of it. That isn't to say that I don't find Oman scummy anymore either. And I didn't hound SSF again because I didn't find him as scummy. And I never said that Oman's case was true. I realize that I made small posts with almost nothing to say, but that wasn't because I wanted to actively lurk-wich is the implication- I just didn't know what to say.

Now as to the LTG post, I don't care what you say. I am being honest, and if you cant accept that, it is your problem, because if I continue with this I will end up saying some pretty harsh things that I will regret. You provided an either or scenario as to why I didn't reply. NIETHER of them fit the actual scenerio. THAT is what I consider craplogic. You ASSUME that one HAS TO fit, but neither do. I forgot about the post, and when I did rereads I did a mixture of scanning and And partial rereads. Both aren't complete rereads. Thinking of it though, I remember doing one reread in which I read the post. But it was a while ago and the case was forgotten. So I figured other people didn't think of it as a strong case-hence no one bringing it up again- So I didn't waste my time defending against something no one cared about. Seeing as you care though, I am caught second guessing myself.

I already explained my contentless posts. I will reiderate though. NOW I humbly say I agree with the evidence. Although when you said 'contentless' I pictured things that had nothing to do with the game at all, hence the disagreement. But these posts weren't made as an active-lurking scum. They were made as a bored towny with little to say.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Justin Playfair wrote:Thank you, TylerJ. You've given me some things to consider as I read again.
Honestly, thanks. If you think I am scummy or not, I am still thankful. When people at least consider peoples defenses, it makes this game a lot easier for the person giving the defense. No one likes to feel That they waisted their time typing up something that no one is going to consider. Kinda like talkind to a wall. So for at least doing that much I thank you greatly.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:38 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I'm really tired and don't want to do the defense of LTG's post right now. Note that I am not wanting to just let people forget about it, (because I don't think that will happen) I've just typed too much already and I'm too tired to do anymore.

I'll try to do it tommorow. Monday at the latest.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:08 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Opposed Force wrote:
TylerJ- Goes along with voting Jordan with the tone in the early stages in the game. Casts suspicous on Oman for being to careless in bandwagons and sees him trying to throw attention off him. Gets a null tell on White's statement about "short post=townies" and says that if such discussion on things like this were to continue then people would become too focused and miss lynching scum. Counter-reacts to Oman accusing him of past actions such as stating "He's trying to get people to ignore him" Several inrevelant posts later he posts "We should wait until more evidence for or on Oman comes up." It seems like he really wants to push suspision on Oman or want people to make a strong case on him when the evidence arrives. Then he proclaims SSF as scum after evidence is given and after SSF makes a defense he says in that defense he scumhunted and takes back the statement of SSF being scum back and says he's just trying to be humurous. Vote:TylerJ Getting a strong scummy vibe from him.

1) I never cornered Oman in an attempt to get peoples eyes off of me. This is heresay, but so is the contrary.

2) The White post about with all of the equals signs seemed like a waste of time. Who wants to argue about equations? And in the argument it seemed that the reason for the argument was made was because of misunderstandings. So they were arguing about what White meant instead of if they thought he was scum. At least that's what I remember... I saw it as void discussion. And when we argue about something so pointless we could easily find someone to be scummy when they are not. That's all.

3) When Oman posted that he was voting on a non-consequential bandwagon (Maybe not those same words, but...), then I am left to wonder why he is bandwagoning for bandwagon's sake and why he needs to state the obvious. Maybe I am wrong in my analysis, but my answer is that he hopes his vote will be relelevant, but that he hopes people will disregard his influential vote because he implies that his vote wasn't influential. Does that make sense? It's hard to describe really. I guess it seemed he was just trying to use reverse psychology by bringing up the point himself.

4) At the time when I posted the 'let's just wait...' I didn't think he was scummy enough for a wagon. I thought he was a little suspicious, but not too much. So I figured, let us wait until we could get a little more info on him. It had nothing to do with me trying to push for more fabricated evidence. Trust me, I don't think that complex.

5) About SSF again. I think I gave the defense already. Some stuff I did that was just stupid, and even to me it doesn't make sense. One post in particular (can't remember which one) was made when I had totally forgotten that I had thought SSF was scummy. I had been gone for a day and came back without doing a quick two-page reread to get my bearings. Something like that... Another thing is that I made a few jokes in the exchange. Trust me, if it was any weirder, I myself would have thought that someone slipped something in my drink. I find this topic annoying to talk about because I don't know why I did some things I did. and everything compiled together makes no sense to me.

5) Now about that TylerJ having a scummy vibe and voting for him, logically... J/K I'll stop there.

So there is the defense. I decided to do it now instead of waiting.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:11 am

Post by TylerJ »

I have been gone through the weekend and probably wont be on much today. Tommorow I will get caught up.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:35 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Man! all of these long posts... A lot of unexpected things came up. I can't garuntee I will read all of this right now, but I will try.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Did a little catching up, unfortunately no lightbulbs have lit up yet. The analysis on LTG had me thinking though. But I will have to look at it more carefully and consider it more in depth.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:34 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I didn't like Cornermans quick vote. At the same time though, I didn't like CKD's either. Both are kinda jumping the gun.

And while Justin is knitpicking at everything, I merely think that is how he plays regardless of aligment (playstyle).

Now to fonz, I used those arguments because I thought they were valid, not because I wanted you to like them...

Now to shortly reiderate,
FOS:CKD and Cornerman
. Maybe they are distancing... just a thought.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:34 am

Post by TylerJ »

you BELIEVE them invalid. That doesn't make them so. I believe them to be valid, maybe not the strongest case, but valid nonetheless.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Okay I liked Omans and LTG's but I feel this game isn't going anywhere. I've tried to do something random to get the game goin, but that hasn't worked either.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:51 pm

Post by TylerJ »

^agreed.
TylerJ