Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Oman »

Tyler wrote:You also attempt to make people ignore the fact that you are bandwagoning.
I just read this on page 2/3 and its complete bullshit. I state that I wagon, in capitals, how does that make people ignore it?

Unvote Vote Tyler

Tyler has been "giving advice" and discussing basic theory without actually scumhunting, but under the facade of scumhunting
Tyler wrote: if we continue to go off on such a tangent, we might become to focused and miss scum. Not saying that white isn't scum either, I wouldn't know.

Here's some advice, from one friend to another: die scum die.

And CKD, you asked me how it turns out. Fantastic! I don't wagon to lynch (not when I'm town anyway) unless the person slips up many times during it. I usually hop off when I find something better...like Tyler
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:05 am

Post by White »

Oman, shut up.

Tyler, my bad, thanks.

skitzer, i'm sorry, I am being a jerk. Instead of being the moron that I am currently i'm going to try and say things kinder and hopefully help you out some. I just get too competitive some times and forget i'm talking to actual people.

Who am I voting..skitzer......uh.....sorry man, but i'm going to leave it there for now.
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:10 am

Post by skitzer »

Me too. I understand why your leaving your vote. I'm an awful player (don't worry, I know it myself) but I like the game, and Its fun to me. Sorry if I totally ruin the fun-ness, and that's to everybody.

I deserved your jerkiness, white.
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:53 am

Post by AlyG »

Tyler wrote:You also attempt to make people ignore the fact that you are bandwagoning.
Oman wrote:I just read this on page 2/3 and its complete bullshit. I state that I wagon, in capitals, how does that make people ignore it?

Unvote Vote Tyler
Fos: tyler
Oman's right there he did say he was bandwagonning and he DEFINETELY doesn't try to ignore he is. That may have been a misunderstanding but i still will FOS.
Show
[b]Games finished: 1
Won as scum: 1
Won as town: 0
Lost as Town: 0
Lost as scum: 0[/b]
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Oman wrote:
I just read this on page 2/3 and its complete bullshit. I state that I wagon, in capitals, how does that make people ignore it?

Unvote Vote Tyler

Tyler has been "giving advice" and discussing basic theory without actually scumhunting, but under the facade of scumhunting
Tyler wrote: if we continue to go off on such a tangent, we might become to focused and miss scum. Not saying that white isn't scum either, I wouldn't know.

Here's some advice, from one friend to another: die scum die.

And CKD, you asked me how it turns out. Fantastic! I don't wagon to lynch (not when I'm town anyway) unless the person slips up many times during it. I usually hop off when I find something better...like Tyler
I think you mentioned the fact to make people shryg their shoulders and turn the other way. That is what I meant. As far as advice, I haven't gave much other than 'calm down'. I have been scumhunting, and for you to say otherwise is merely hersay. Your last post was the first that I actually saw
you
scumhunt, although it seems that you could be just throwing an OMGUS. Afterall, your post was one made out of anger, giving it that much more of a OMGUS.

When I posted about going off on a tangent, I wasn't saying that people should ignore the whole case at all, only that they should keep their eyes open as that wasn't very strong evidence.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by Oman »

die scum die.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:46 pm

Post by LaptopGun »

Any one have a clue why this game is moving along so so fast. Is it just our motely crew of players, random game movies, or is (are) player(s) manipulating things? At the rate we are going, we're going to have power role claims starting on page 6 or 7.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by LaptopGun »

Oman I just read your signature and I agree with "ChronX the Whining Woman" to the utmost degree.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by Oman »

The game is moving fast cause its a night start.

ChronX blows, but this is not the time nor the place (PEGBAM mini is hilarious though :lol:)
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:27 pm

Post by Aimee »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Aimee wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
FoS: Oman
, would be a vote if this
wasnt a consistent behavior in every game I am in with him.
FoS: CKD

You mean you are FoSing Oman for something he does
in every game
? How does this even make sense?
think you read the quote wrong. the FoS would be a vote in this game,
if
I havent seen him do it so often. Since he acts this way in everygame, I can not see voting him quite yet, thus just the FoS.

got it now?
No. In fact it just reaffirms what I was thinking.

Why are you even
FoSing
Oman if he acts like this in every game you are in? Surely that suggests you think it is a null tell,yet your FoS says otherwise.

What exactly is the case against White?
TylerJ wrote:Your last post was the first that I actually saw you scumhunt, although it seems that you could be just throwing an OMGUS. Afterall, your post was one made out of anger, giving it that much more of a OMGUS.
Checking if you were scumhunting...

Meh, kinda, but not much. Try harder, kthx.
LaptopGun wrote:Any one have a clue why this game is moving along so so fast. Is it just our motely crew of players, random game movies, or is (are) player(s) manipulating things? At the rate we are going, we're going to have power role claims starting on page 6 or 7.
???

Hey, ssf, you suspicious of anyone yet? ( :? )
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:39 pm

Post by Aimee »

Also,
mod
can we get some prods? I don't think some people have checked in.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 pm

Post by ooba »

Aimee wrote:Also,
mod
can we get some prods? I don't think some people have checked in.
ManaSpryte
has not checked in...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:00 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

aimee, last time I am going to try to explain it to you. You have a crazy looking guy who always sharpens knives while mumbling to himself in the park (ie bandwagoning acting scummy). You see this guy and you automatic think, jesus he is going to kill someone (scum) in the park (town). If it was the first time I have ever seen the guy, I would probably call the authories to throw is ass in jail (vote for a lynch). However, you go to 4 other parks and see the same guy acting the same way in every park.

Now the odds that he wants to kill someone (scum) in every park (town) is very low. I dont want to ignore him (no FoS) because the dude is acting very strangely(scummy), but I am not sure he is a killer (scum) either..

thus the FoS.

metagame, for yourself and see what I am talking about
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:08 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Oman wrote:die scum die.
Why are you so sure that guy's scum?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:46 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

ManaSpyrte
shall be prodded
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:50 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Unvote

LaptopGun wrote:Any one have a clue why this game is moving along so so fast. Is it just our motely crew of players, random game movies, or is (are) player(s) manipulating things? At the rate we are going, we're going to have power role claims starting on page 6 or 7.
Fast moving game -> Players in a rush to post -> Scum more likely to screw up.

You seem to be wanting this game to slow down, care to explain why?

Whilst running the risk of being accused of OMGUS,
Vote: LaptopGun

=o
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:04 am

Post by skitzer »

curiouskarmadog wrote:aimee, last time I am going to try to explain it to you. You have a crazy looking guy who always sharpens knives while mumbling to himself in the park (ie bandwagoning acting scummy). You see this guy and you automatic think, jesus he is going to kill someone (scum) in the park (town). If it was the first time I have ever seen the guy, I would probably call the authories to throw is ass in jail (vote for a lynch). However, you go to 4 other parks and see the same guy acting the same way in every park.

Now the odds that he wants to kill someone (scum) in every park (town) is very low. I dont want to ignore him (no FoS) because the dude is acting very strangely(scummy), but I am not sure he is a killer (scum) either..

thus the FoS.

Ooh, very good point CKD
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:07 am

CKD wrote:aimee, last time I am going to try to explain it to you. You have a crazy looking guy who always sharpens knives while mumbling to himself in the park (ie bandwagoning acting scummy). You see this guy and you automatic think, jesus he is going to kill someone (scum) in the park (town). If it was the first time I have ever seen the guy, I would probably call the authories to throw is ass in jail (vote for a lynch). However, you go to 4 other parks and see the same guy acting the same way in every park.

thus the FoS.

I agree with this metaphor, regardless of how ridiculously elaborate it is.

Also, too many (parenthesis).
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:09 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

well, it had to be elaborate because Aimee just wasnt getting it.

lol, that is how I post (lame excuse).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:21 am

Post by LaptopGun »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Unvote

[/b].
By the same token that the scum screw up, the townies can screw up and mislynch. The games I've played have taught me that. In one Newbie Game, one of the mafia players (who was very slick) deliberately sped the game up to forced us into lylo (full disclosure- this got me lynched day 1 as the doc and then a night liynch of our COP). The townies won despite the odds as the remaining "head" townie guy dragged his feet about everything and the mafia made a mistake trying to lynch someone else. Not enough bandwagon. Granted in a bigger game such as this that's not as massive as an issue. I thought I'd point it point it out. I'd be more concerned if we didn't have more than one running bandwagon. Less chance of a quick hammer sort of deal. Whatever, whatever the case maybe this game is fun :) .
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:23 am

LaptopGun wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:
Unvote

[/b].
By the same token that the scum screw up, the townies can screw up and mislynch. The games I've played have taught me that. In one Newbie Game, one of the mafia players (who was very slick) deliberately sped the game up to forced us into lylo (full disclosure- this got me lynched day 1 as the doc and then a night liynch of our COP). The townies won despite the odds as the remaining "head" townie guy dragged his feet about everything and the mafia made a mistake trying to lynch someone else. Not enough bandwagon. Granted in a bigger game such as this that's not as massive as an issue. I thought I'd point it point it out. I'd be more concerned if we didn't have more than one running bandwagon. Less chance of a quick hammer sort of deal. Whatever, whatever the case maybe this game is fun :) .
I should probably point out that by "fast moving game", I meant "gets lots of posts in a short space of time", rather than "quick votes, quick lynches and bandwagons".
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:01 am

Post by TylerJ »

Now that you mention that this game is going fast, it slows down. There isn't much to comment on. The past 16 posts haven't been note worthy in my book.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Sammich »

Gah I can't keep up.
I'll make a reread later.
Coming sometime: [i]Kirby Mafia[/i]
Back, yep
ManaSpryte
ManaSpryte
Townie
ManaSpryte
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:30 am

Post by ManaSpryte »

Jesus... I wasn't aware we started until I got the prod. I will read and post tonight. I'm sorry for the delay.
Show
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

W.B. Yeats
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:27 am

Post by Sammich »

I didn't expect a 5-page reread to be so unfair. GRAAGH.

Page 1: Samruc, Chief, and Xdaamno is dead. Maybe they weren't Southern Carolina fans? Oman comes out with a semi-serious post and a random vote on Aimee. Ooba random votes Oman. Jordan scolds vig and random votes Opposed Force.

Moar Page 1: LML makes a case against Jordan early in the game. Strange Jordan votes LML. Possible OMGUS there, I don't know. TylerJ votes Jordan. AlyG is voted. CKD votes Ooba. Some discussion and what not.

Page 2: OF votes SSF. AlyG votes Oman. Oman bandwagons Jordon.

Continued later, I have a bad headache.
Coming sometime: [i]Kirby Mafia[/i]
Back, yep

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”