Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:47 am

Post by Sammich »

Jordan wrote:We're voting/FOSing you because you made a sarcastic comment rather than back up your FOS, if you back it up, we might take our votes/FOS's off you.
What reason is there to back-up?
Ooba wrote:
Sammich wrote:Bandwagons=/=Shamelessness
Bandwagons=Reason
No Comment..
Sammich wrote:
FoS Ooba

Wtf.
I'd rather not have those votes and FoS's taken off if you don't have a clue what I was FOSing someone about.
Coming sometime: [i]Kirby Mafia[/i]
Back, yep
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Shteven »

Sammich wrote:
Jordan wrote:We're voting/FOSing you because you made a sarcastic comment rather than back up your FOS, if you back it up, we might take our votes/FOS's off you.
What reason is there to back-up?
Ooba wrote:
Sammich wrote:Bandwagons=/=Shamelessness
Bandwagons=Reason
No Comment..
Sammich wrote:
FoS Ooba

Wtf.
I'd rather not have those votes and FoS's taken off if you don't have a clue what I was FOSing someone about.
I already commented on this before:
Shteven wrote: If Sammich is FOS'ing over the no comment for his vote, then that's fine. However, sammich should also be explaining this. "wtf" is a horrible way to throw suspicion on someone, we have no idea why you're doing it.
Really it's a very trival matter which is just dragging out at this point. It would have been better to say "We aren't certain what your reasons are" than "no idea why" as there is a suggestion...but more is needed (in my opinion). Explicitly stating your reasons gives us a lot more to work with. Suggesting them, then hiding from further inquiry does not help us. Less is not more. As I stated in the first post on this (the one quoted) this really isn't a big deal at all. Your handling of it was very odd indeed.
"I'm like the customer support line for life."

Carpe Diem. If you shake it hard enough, maybe money will fall out!
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by Oman »

Tyler: A few things:

Making a mountain out of a molehill in post 176 even after I'd explained my problem with the posts.
Tyler wrote:Okay, I say we wait till we see more evidence for or against oman. So far, we have info about what he usually does, which cause a circle of questions.
Aimee find this post scummy, and while I didn't pick up when I first read it, I can see where she is coming from.

Your horrible misrepresentation of me that I explain in post 100

pre-that you make a lot of contentless posts that are just banter, which is fine, but there is very little definativeness. You seem to ALWAYS be unsure, much like scum faking cautiousness.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by White »

I'm starting to think poor playing is a playstyle of Sammich's rather than a scumtell. Which is why I won't be voting him. I like how laptop gun has been somewhat inactive during this period of time too.
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by White »

Or like someone that hasn't ever completed a game yet?
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by Oman »

EBWOP: Regardless of the above (post 203) I believe I am voting Jordan and prefer it there to Tyler.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
LaptopGun wrote:Yeah Im sitting around with my intally random vote. I could be voting for you Oman, however I feel SFF has done some stuff that's left me unsettled. I said it before, I like it right where it is right now.
what stuff?..have you put forth a case somewhere? I cant find it if you have.
unvote vote laptopgun

the more I think about this post, the more I am not liking it. Feels like you are covering your bases without really providing content.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Oman wrote:Tyler: A few things:

Making a mountain out of a molehill in post 176 even after I'd explained my problem with the posts.
Tyler wrote:Okay, I say we wait till we see more evidence for or against oman. So far, we have info about what he usually does, which cause a circle of questions.
Aimee find this post scummy, and while I didn't pick up when I first read it, I can see where she is coming from.

Your horrible misrepresentation of me that I explain in post 100

pre-that you make a lot of contentless posts that are just banter, which is fine, but there is very little definativeness. You seem to ALWAYS be unsure, much like scum faking cautiousness.
I wasn't interpereting anything. If your random votes are common, then it is a nulltell. That isn't a misinterpretation.

What is this about me making contentless posts. Sure I put one or two one liners in as jokes, but two posts aren't going to show the picture. If you are going to accuse me of usless banter, give evidence. If not, then quit making things up.

Unsure of myself? Still, I need evidence. Honestly, I don't know what to say about that. It's ridiculous.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by Oman »

Tyler wrote:You also attempt to make people ignore the fact that you are bandwagoning
This is the misrepresentation I was talking about
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:37 am

Post by Aimee »

I kind of agree with both groups - I see there being better people to vote for than Sammich, but also didn't like his sarcasm and his bizarre actions so far.

I'm quite unimpressed with SSF so far - I'd have expected more scumhunting. Similarly LML seems to have hidden away after a prominent opening.

I'll probably do a bit of a re-read to get some more info.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:45 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Aimee wrote:I'm quite unimpressed with SSF so far - I'd have expected more scumhunting. Similarly LML seems to have hidden away after a prominent opening.
My last post was 2 days ago, the same length of time
your
last post was...
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:53 am

Post by LaptopGun »

I have been dealing with midterms. To post I set aside a certain amount from studying. Sorry I have not been on enough, then. If you consider that lurking, I am sorry and I am still commited to this game.

I stated my argument earlier but I'll rehash it for you. SSF picked 2 other players to defend out of the blue early in the game before we had a firm grasp how some of these people acted. It's not a lot to go on, but I felt it was worthwhile enough to keep for a little bit. SSF also did a OMGUS vote on me earlier that I didnt call him on. He tried to justify it by saying "Yeah this is gonna look OMGUS but..." and I really didnt care because at the time I firmly expected to vote for Oman in the very near future. But you know what, I keep thinking SSF is being disingenuous. He keeps like trying to grease the wheels of the Oman bandwagon. So I am staying with my vote right now. Also I can't exactly switch now anyway as wouldn't that look scummy? Thanks.

FYI this whole thing stems from Post 49. SSF defends Jordan and says he doesn’t considers Oman ok. That struck me as covering his bases or possibly a team member or 2.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:55 am

Post by LaptopGun »

ABWOP I should say Oman vacilates between deflecting attention from Oman or trying to "grease the wheels." I am not really sure what to make of that.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:56 am

Post by ooba »

LaptopGun wrote:FYI this whole thing stems from Post 49. SSF defends Jordan and says he doesn’t considers Oman ok. That struck me as covering his bases or possibly a team member or 2.
SSF Post 49 wrote:Back on topic. I do not agree with LML's points against Jordan. I can see them, I just don't agree with them. Analysis of tone has, to me, been a fancy way to say "gut", to be honest. I'd use it to support an argument, but not as an argument's base...

Oman's bandwagon didn't strike me as scummy...
He attacks the argument more than defending Jordan .. He does says oman's action weren't scummy .. But on the whole a pretty weak argument against him and something to base your vote for ..

But right from your first few posts to your last ..
LaptopGun wrote:Oh yeah full disclosure I was in a game previously with somestrangeflea. Ah maybe I shouldnt be voting for him. Damn calculator.
In all your posts , 3 have been content less , 2 addressed to oman , 1 has been general advice and the rest all have SSF in them? Not inherently scummy but did seem strange on reading your posts ..
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:17 am

Post by TylerJ »

^^^^That is suspicious. If you are scum with someone, then you will put more weight on posts about them.

@ssf: At least his last post was scumhunting, you aren't scumhunting. COnsequently, it is scummy.

Oman, it could be a misinterpretation, but then again so can 75% of everything people see in this game. Now what about the other things I adressed, like evidence for the accusations you threw at me.

For the record:

FoS: SSF
FoS: Laptop Gun
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:41 am

Post by White »

I like how SSF is called out for lurking, responds immediately and doesn't scumhunt but rather attempts to cast suspicion on Aimee.
FoS: SSF
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:39 am

2 days =/= Lurking.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:15 am

Post by TylerJ »

ssf=scum

why don't you at least scum hunt. And for once, defend instead of using equals signs all the time.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:29 am

I have defended using equals signs once.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:35 am

Post by TylerJ »

and you you have sumhunted how many times?
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Sammich »

White wrote:I like how SSF is called out for lurking, responds immediately and doesn't scumhunt but rather attempts to cast suspicion on Aimee. FoS: SSF
Why haven't I been called out?
Coming sometime: [i]Kirby Mafia[/i]
Back, yep
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:51 am

Post by TylerJ »

TylerJ wrote:and you you have sumhunted how many times?
EBWOP: and you have scumhunted how many times?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:54 am

I have never hunted for sums. Why is this a problem when you want me to stop using equals signs?

Hitting preview, I see that you EDWOP'd, but I don't care! =D

TylerJ wrote:And for once, defend instead of using equals signs all the time.
Defend? Against what accusations? There only is one, that I haven't been scumhunting, and I can hardly come out screaming "Well,
actually
, I have been, you just didn't notice!". Besides, there's some coming up. Promise.
TylerJ wrote:ssf=scum
I equal scum, but am not being voted for by you. Explain.

In unrelated news, LTG seems to be trying too hard to hold onto his vote on me. I am worried somewhat.
LTG wrote:SSF picked 2 other players to defend out of the blue early in the game before we had a firm grasp how some of these people acted.
"Out of the blue"? How is it overly surprising that I defended Jordan and Oman? Did you expect me not to?
LTG wrote:SSF also did a OMGUS vote on me earlier that I didnt call him on.
Why didn't you? Why bring up something now which you claim you let me get away with earlier? You give a sort of excuse...
LTG wrote:I really didnt care because at the time I firmly expected to vote for Oman in the very near future.
How is "I thought I was going to vote for someone else" a valid reason for ignoring another players posts which, you try to make out you believe, are scummy?
LTG wrote:Also I can't exactly switch now anyway as wouldn't that look scummy?
This is just wrong. Townies really shouldn't be scared that people might think that changing a vote is scummy...
LTG wrote:FYI this whole thing stems from Post 49. SSF defends Jordan and says he doesn’t considers Oman ok. That struck me as covering his bases or possibly a team member or 2.
So, your reasoning for your initial vote was "SSF defended 2 people. The scumteam has 3 living members, therefore he's more likely to be scum.", correct?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:04 am

Post by TylerJ »

somestrangeflea wrote:
I have never hunted for sums. Why is this a problem when you want me to stop using equals signs?

Hitting preview, I see that you EDWOP'd, but I don't care! =D

TylerJ wrote:And for once, defend instead of using equals signs all the time.
Defend? Against what accusations? There only is one, that I haven't been scumhunting, and I can hardly come out screaming "Well,
actually
, I have been, you just didn't notice!". Besides, there's some coming up. Promise.
TylerJ wrote:ssf=scum
I equal scum, but am not being voted for by you. Explain.
Thmx. You scumhunted. That is what I wanted. As far as the ssf=scum, I was just trying to be humorous. I am suspicious of you because you weren't scumhunting until I mentioned it. I still am.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by Oman »

Tyler, now that you actually have some good content in your posts I'm not going to go back and drag out all the contentless posts that annoy me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”