Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Shteven »

Glad to hear from LML again, and yes, some other people are probably lurking although I haven't gone through the player list yet. I'll probably do this at some point soon, although I may be too busy this weekend.

I also think SSF/laptop may be good targets, and my vote on sammich made it's point and I'll move on. I'm not sure which target I like the most yet, I will be rereading them and when I make a choice I'll vote.

For now,
Unvote.
"I'm like the customer support line for life."

Carpe Diem. If you shake it hard enough, maybe money will fall out!
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:31 am

Post by skitzer »

Unvote.

I'm kind of having a revelation now, and when I vote for people, it doesn't make sense to anyone. So I'm just going to unvote and read how other people explain their votes. Maybe I'll learn something.
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by AlyG »

Guys, the reason i meta-gamed was beacuse i saw that someone wanted to know what game's Oman had bandwagonned in, someone had already made a reference and someone said he would look for some so i thought it was the right thing to do at that time. I realise it defenitely isn't and i apologise.
Show
[b]Games finished: 1
Won as scum: 1
Won as town: 0
Lost as Town: 0
Lost as scum: 0[/b]
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:14 pm

Post by LaptopGun »

Yeah SSF was pretty accurate. Sorry I should have cleared that up for you Jordan and sorry SSF for having to do it. If you find me scummy for tha backtrack, there really isnt much I can do about that. I said I didn't want to unvote and was called for "What you are worried? Townies shouldnt be. Some things are scummy to some and not for others: For example I find Oman and to a lesser extent OOba scummy while I dont really understand the Sammich one.

Then again, I also think at least one of the bandwagons was fanned by a mafia member. Intially I though LML against Jordan was too so I dont known.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:09 am

Post by TylerJ »

LaptopGun, You seem to have a tunnel-vision for SSF. I don't think it is scummy, but if you want to find scum, you have to look at everyone.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:04 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

unvote

think I need to do a reread
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Sammich »

Mod Vote Count pl0x.
Coming sometime: [i]Kirby Mafia[/i]
Back, yep
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:58 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Not posting through ten pages is harsh guys. So I'm going to try to make a helpful PBPA(Player By Player Analysis) to make it up to you guys.

JordanA24-
Jordan starts the game with a sentiment about the Vigilante reserving his kill for someone who he thinks scum and that killing Night 0 is not the best play since there is no discussion to help see who would make a good target. I could see the tone in the post but certaintly not I found majorly suspicous but minorly since it has an outlook on trying act more protown. Defends himself against LML when he votes him for the tone in the post. Disagrees with Oman's tatic to jump off on a bandwagon when it hits -2 to -1 lynch and then votes him for jumping off -2 to -1 lynch when the whole point of an early bandwagon is to apply pressure and jumping off will only hinder it. Jordan does contribute to the discussion and is active alot. Throws in his own points and opinions. I get a protown feeling of him.

Ooba-
Would like to see more from this person. Not active in discussion in throwing in some of his opinions or thoughts but instead asks questions refering to what he quotes. Does a short Analysis on people who were involved with the Oman bandwagon and gives little sentiments on the topics with two "No Comment" I don't see the reason in quoting something when you have nothing to say. A theory of my could be he didn't want to press suspicous on certain people but I can't say this is true but it's possible. Netural feeling on him.

TylerJ-
Goes along with voting Jordan with the tone in the early stages in the game. Casts suspicous on Oman for being to careless in bandwagons and sees him trying to throw attention off him. Gets a null tell on White's statement about "short post=townies" and says that if such discussion on things like this were to continue then people would become too focused and miss lynching scum. Counter-reacts to Oman accusing him of past actions such as stating "He's trying to get people to ignore him" Several inrevelant posts later he posts "We should wait until more evidence for or on Oman comes up." It seems like he really wants to push suspision on Oman or want people to make a strong case on him when the evidence arrives. Then he proclaims SSF as scum after evidence is given and after SSF makes a defense he says in that defense he scumhunted and takes back the statement of SSF being scum back and says he's just trying to be humurous.
Vote:TylerJ
Getting a strong scummy vibe from him.

Laptop Gun-
Shows some uncertainty in the early stages of the game on several suspects whether their scum or not and makes a note of SSF defending two players. Makes a peculiar statement about power roles are going to be claming on page 6-7 seeing on how fast the game is going. Explains that a fast paced game could have town slip up and mislynch. Shows alot of suspision towards SSF and can show uncertainty at times however I don't find him suspicous of anything so he's protown in my eyes.

LoudMouthLee-
He did some intersting things in the early stages of the game. First after Jordan post about the Vigilante, LML accuses Jordan of being the Serial Killer after he sees a offset tone in the post. Then casts a Finger of Suspision on Shteven stating he made the same tone mistake as Jordan and states in the same post he wouldn't be surprised if Jordan was Serial Killer and Shteven was Vigilante. Later on he Fos Oman for being defensive. Makes small posts afterward and then Votes Aimee for coming with an out of nowhere callout of SSF. Err... I'm not sure what to make out of it but he lays on the fence in alignment. (Netural)

Oman-
Possible the most discussed person in the game. Makes a scenario on what happened Night 0 in Night Kills. Votes Jordan stating it's a shameless bandwagon to get things going. Then states that he'll jump off when it comes -1 to -2 lynch defiantly. Then he votes TylerJ for TylerJ stating he wanted to people to ignore him. Contiuning after he belives TylerJ to be scum even saying "die scum die" Votes Jordan for him seeing him as a hypocrit for stating "How could I miss such a scummy play" and proceeded to show the play. He gets into a tussle with LML about AlyG posting an ongoing game that was deleted. Later on states that the bandwagoning is a form of scumhunting. Seems to be strongly against or suspicous of TylerJ and Laptop Gun. I can't really say I found Oman suspicous on things. I found the bandwagon not that big of deal and jumping off when it hits -1 or -2 if there isn't enough evidence against the person to avoid a quick lynch dosen't seem scummy at all. This would be suspicous if it wasn't his playstyle in every game he is. Neatural.

Aimee-
Votes Jordan for tone and Fos Shteven taking lead after LML for tone. Fos CKD for fosing Oman for Oman playing like this in every game he's in. Asks SSF if he's suspicous of anyone yet. Nothing else to go on her besides the fact her scumhunting in this game is medicore. Netural.

Shteven-
States he is all in for being serious page one and votes TylerJ(random). Then questions LML for finding two roles in less then 48 hours. Votes Oman because on Skitzer's post and jumping to early on or too soon and tried to downplay it. Does a vote record and further questions LML play at the begining. I'm puzzled and suspicous on his post where he states that everybodies job is to act pro-town. If everybody were to do this then that would slim our chances of catching scum. Votes Sammich for not really getting involved with discussion or dosen't care as much on topic(s). Unvotes and believes SSF and Laptop Gun would be good targets. To say the least for his odd posts are weird but getting a mild Pro-town feel on him.

CuriousKarmaDog-
Finger of Suspicsions Oman for bandwagoning but states this would be a vote if it wasn't his style of play in every game he's in. Aimee questions it on why Fos him at all if he plays like this all the time and he gives a metaphoric example. Says that Shteven's post on everybody should act pro-town is silly(which I agree). Asks alot of questions to players regarding to the discussion. I get a pro-town vibe from him.

Timmers2001-
Needs to be prodded or replaced. (I believe he requested replacement)

White-
One of the several people to vote Jordan for his tone. Then Finger of Suspicsions Oman for thinking it's okay to bandwagon by stating it up front. Thinks Jordan was to defensive while loathing the defensive status situations. Says that short posts aren't a town tell or scumtell while stating he's on the Jordan wagon to get things moving. Then he votes skitzer for craplogic and obtuse and unhelpful. Later he votes Laptop Gun for stating that piling up posts is scummy. Feels he isn't going to jump on Oman just yet. He seems to vote hop alot throughout the game which I don't like. Netural

SomeStrangeFlea-
Dosen't agree with LML's vote on Jordan for tone and dosen't find Oman's bandwagoning scummy (nor do I). Slighty seems to me like defending but it could just be a matter of his own opinion. Then Votes Laptop Gun for saying that a fast moving game could have power roles claiming on page 6 or 7 and for him wanting the game to slow down. Hasn't scumhunted enough through the game. Has been accused of lurking by some. Netural

Sammich-
Votes LML for being serious on Page 1. Then Votes Oman for shamelessly bandwagoning. When voted by Ooba and called scum he calls him an idiot.(Which I find unnesscary and defensive) Makes alot of contentless posts from when he insults Ooba except for making a vote record on all the votes thus far at the time. Needs to contribute more to discussion. Netural leaning towards anti-town.

Skitzer-
Dosen't approve of the Jordan wagon without giving a reason and then Votes Oman for seeing the first post not concrete enough to be legit. Finger of Suspisions White after misinterprating the phrase on short posts aren't a town tell or scum tell. Goes on with drama which I hated because it just derails discussion. I consider this spam no matter how emontially distraught you were at the time. Agrees with CKD's metaphor. Like Sammich he needs to pitch in more in discussion and putting in some of his own opinions and points. Netural

AlyG-
Can't get a read needs to post more.

ManaSpryte-
Seemed to go along with the Oman bandwagon and agreed with Jordan's tone in the early stages of the game. Nothing else to go on. Needs to post more.

OpposedForce-
Is lucky to not have been replaced by the mod. Needs to friking post more. Etc...
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Seneca (7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Sammich »

I believe the word is Neutral, my friend.
Back, yep
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by Shteven »

I believe the phrase is content-free, dear Sammich.
Opposed Force wrote:I'm puzzled and suspicous on his post where he states that everybodies job is to act pro-town. If everybody were to do this then that would slim our chances of catching scum.
Please identify which players are supposed to intentionally act scummy. Would you prefer if the mafia would claim mafia goon for the benefit of the town?

Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Shteven »

Having checked SSF/laptop Gun, neither of them really seem to be clearly scum. Laptop is slightly suspicious, but there's no smoking gun to be found. There probably aren't any smoking guns to be found on day one, though.

In short, I'm going to keep looking. Perhaps Oman may still be the best bet, but I'm going to consider it a bit further before I re-vote or vote someone else.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:28 pm

Post by Oman »

This is fairly content free in itself but:
Shteven wrote:I believe the phrase is content-free, dear Sammich.
Owned.

From what I see OpposedForce's thing looks pretty good. I don't agree with the Jordan thing, but I certainly don't think Force is going out of his way to fake it.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:15 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

good analysis Opposed Force..

still need to reread.

Oman what about the Jordan thing, do you not agree with?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:24 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

JordanA24- 2 (Aimee, Oman)
Oman- 5 (AlyG, Sammich, Manaspyrte, JordanA24, TylerJ )
Sammich- 1 (Ooba)
Laptop Gun- 2 (SSF, White)
Aimee- 1 (LML)
TylerJ- 1 (OpposedForce)

17 alive, 9 to lynch
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:58 am

Post by LaptopGun »

OpposedForce wrote:
TylerJ
Goes along with voting Jordan with the tone in the early stages in the game. Casts suspicous on Oman for being to careless in bandwagons and sees him trying to throw attention off him. Gets a null tell on White's statement about "short post=townies" and says that if such discussion on things like this were to continue then people would become too focused and miss lynching scum. Counter-reacts to Oman accusing him of past actions such as stating "He's trying to get people to ignore him" Several inrevelant posts later he posts "We should wait until more evidence for or on Oman comes up." It seems like he really wants to push suspision on Oman or want people to make a strong case on him when the evidence arrives. Then he proclaims SSF as scum after evidence is given and after SSF makes a defense he says in that defense he scumhunted and takes back the statement of SSF being scum back and says he's just trying to be humurous. Vote:TylerJ Getting a strong scummy vibe from him.
I see Tyler J as either the sterotypical leader by default or completely anti-town. He really does want to further the discussion, but then when it comes to actaully delivering, he remains aloof or beligerent himself. I think you rightly proclaim some of his behavior as scummy, but he may just be so forceful he does that naturally. I dont know as of yet. What I do know is that a lot of my suspicions of Oman, besides what I percieved as insincerity on Oman's part, were originally pointed out by Tyler. I suspect that several others agreed with him (whether directly or as a concurrent opinion). So you have a single player having a profound impact on a bandwagon.
OpposedForce wrote:
Ooba-
Would like to see more from this person. Not active in discussion in throwing in some of his opinions or thoughts but instead asks questions refering to what he quotes. Does a short Analysis on people who were involved with the Oman bandwagon and gives little sentiments on the topics with two "No Comment" I don't see the reason in quoting something when you have nothing to say. A theory of my could be he didn't want to press suspicous on certain people but I can't say this is true but it's possible. Netural feeling on him.
I'd like to know why Ooba did the quoting without the analysis. Was his point suposed to have been so self-evident he didnt' feel obligated to point them out? Or does he want to lay the ground work (collect and show the evidence) of a case but does not want to be responsible for the subsequent lynch of a townie. This is counter-town.

Right now Tyler seems more of a suspect than Ooba.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:27 am

Post by TylerJ »

Hmm, OF, I will have to read your analysis a few times through, as it seems to be one run on sentence and hard to understand.

to LaptopGun, I guess you'll just have to find out if I am naturally forceful (ie. opinionated?) or not.
TylerJ- Goes along with voting Jordan with the tone in the early stages in the game. Casts suspicous on Oman for being to careless in bandwagons and sees him trying to throw attention off him. Gets a null tell on White's statement about "short post=townies" and says that if such discussion on things like this were to continue then people would become too focused and miss lynching scum. Counter-reacts to Oman accusing him of past actions such as stating "He's trying to get people to ignore him" Several inrevelant posts later he posts "We should wait until more evidence for or on Oman comes up." It seems like he really wants to push suspision on Oman or want people to make a strong case on him when the evidence arrives. Then he proclaims SSF as scum after evidence is given and after SSF makes a defense he says in that defense he scumhunted and takes back the statement of SSF being scum back and says he's just trying to be humurous. Vote:TylerJ Getting a strong scummy vibe from him.
I think Oman is suspicious, thats quite plain to me. Think of it what you will. When I posted the 'lets wait for more post' it was because I didn't think we had enough clear evidence on him. The reason why I voted for SSF was because of his lack of scumhuting. When he scumhunted he nullified my reason for voting. If he conjoured up a scum hunt to ward off my suspicion, then I reach a dilemma. My best guess provided by the actual evidence he posted was that he wasn't just trying to point fingers and through suspicion but truly was scum hunting. Yet, I am aware that I should still keep a close eye on him.

As far as me posting about trying to be humorous, it wasn't in regards to my thoughts about ssf.

And another thing. I attempt to actually contribute. If I make a Contentless post, it isn't because I want to stay hidden and wishy-washy. Sometimes when I do post something that I think has value, others don't think it does. These cases are purely accidental. Other times I will post contentless one liners because I either am trying to crack a joke or letting people know I am hear but can't find anything of note that I haven't already posted about.

I hope I explained myself clearly.

Also, here is something purely analytical. If I was really trying to push for people to vote for Oman, I would still have my vote on him. If you don't think that is true, that's your own specualtion and I can't argue with that.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by Oman »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Oman what about the Jordan thing, do you not agree with?
Force wrote:I get a protown feeling of him.
That mostly.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by OpposedForce »

Sammich wrote:I believe the word is Neutral, my friend.
Everybodies a critic. :(
Shteven wrote:
Opposed Force wrote:I'm puzzled and suspicous on his post where he states that everybodies job is to act pro-town. If everybody were to do this then that would slim our chances of catching scum.
Please identify which players are supposed to intentionally act scummy. Would you prefer if the mafia would claim mafia goon for the benefit of the town?
No that's not what I meant. What I meant was if a person were to sugest everybody to act more pro-town or do their best to act pro-town then we would have everybody trying to act pro-town thus giving off less scumtells and less suspicision. I'm not saying people should act scummy and not pro-town but play in their own style and do your best to fill in you alignment.
TylerJ wrote:Hmm, OF, I will have to read your analysis a few times through, as it seems to be one run on sentence and hard to understand.

to LaptopGun, I guess you'll just have to find out if I am naturally forceful (ie. opinionated?) or not.
TylerJ- Goes along with voting Jordan with the tone in the early stages in the game. Casts suspicous on Oman for being to careless in bandwagons and sees him trying to throw attention off him. Gets a null tell on White's statement about "short post=townies" and says that if such discussion on things like this were to continue then people would become too focused and miss lynching scum. Counter-reacts to Oman accusing him of past actions such as stating "He's trying to get people to ignore him" Several inrevelant posts later he posts "We should wait until more evidence for or on Oman comes up." It seems like he really wants to push suspision on Oman or want people to make a strong case on him when the evidence arrives. Then he proclaims SSF as scum after evidence is given and after SSF makes a defense he says in that defense he scumhunted and takes back the statement of SSF being scum back and says he's just trying to be humurous. Vote:TylerJ Getting a strong scummy vibe from him.
I think Oman is suspicious, thats quite plain to me. Think of it what you will. When I posted the 'lets wait for more post' it was because I didn't think we had enough clear evidence on him. The reason why I voted for SSF was because of his lack of scumhuting. When he scumhunted he nullified my reason for voting. If he conjoured up a scum hunt to ward off my suspicion, then I reach a dilemma. My best guess provided by the actual evidence he posted was that he wasn't just trying to point fingers and through suspicion but truly was scum hunting. Yet, I am aware that I should still keep a close eye on him.

As far as me posting about trying to be humorous, it wasn't in regards to my thoughts about ssf.

And another thing. I attempt to actually contribute. If I make a Contentless post, it isn't because I want to stay hidden and wishy-washy. Sometimes when I do post something that I think has value, others don't think it does. These cases are purely accidental. Other times I will post contentless one liners because I either am trying to crack a joke or letting people know I am hear but can't find anything of note that I haven't already posted about.

I hope I explained myself clearly.

Also, here is something purely analytical. If I was really trying to push for people to vote for Oman, I would still have my vote on him. If you don't think that is true, that's your own specualtion and I can't argue with that.
You don't have to worry about some actions like "He voted person 1" that's just to keep record of things. Anyways back to the post- I don't see how SSF scumhunted(Post 222) all he did was defend himself against you and Laptop Gun. When you posted SSF-Scum that is considered your intial opinion or suspicsion. Later stating it was a joke is extremely suspicous. You provided a reason with the statement of SSF-Scum regarding SSF (Post 217) I only added the contenless posts to show the time span from one major post all the way to another major post. In other words I find major posts to discuss instead of including all the useless posts that have no content. People can still push lynches without even laying a single vote. Hence why I said you wanted people to push further suspision on him by gathering more evidence. I've seen this tatic many times before where somebody states "I never laid a single vote on him so I can't be pushing his lynch" It makes them look less conspicous and less scummy.
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Seneca (7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by Oman »

I find it funny that if the scum acted protown then they would vote for eachother and NK themselves, cause thats best for the town.
ManaSpryte
ManaSpryte
Townie
ManaSpryte
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:14 pm

Post by ManaSpryte »

I'm away for a week. Sorry I havent posted. Please see the V/LA thread
Show
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

W.B. Yeats
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:08 am

Post by Sammich »

Reread cometh later today.
Back, yep
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:38 am

Post by TylerJ »

Okay when I said SSF=scum, it was a joke. Everybody keeps on using the = sign in several games I play so I decided to be funny. Apperaently I was the only person that laughed. His post before mine had one line; "2 days=/=lurking". I then posted "SSF=Scum" and said he should post more content. I kind of already addressed this.
Thmx. You scumhunted. That is what I wanted. As far as the ssf=scum, I was just trying to be humorous. I am suspicious of you because you weren't scumhunting until I mentioned it. I still am.
People can still push lynches without even laying a single vote. Hence why I said you wanted people to push further suspision on him by gathering more evidence. I've seen this tatic many times before where somebody states "I never laid a single vote on him so I can't be pushing his lynch" It makes them look less conspicous and less scummy.
The fact is I did vote for him, I didn't try to hide the fact and pretend that I wasn't on the wagon. I think I was the main person leading the wagon. But I took off my vote because he wasn't contributing and I could no longer get a read on him.
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Sammich »

YAY GUESS WHAT?
I'M FINISHED PROCRASTINATING!

So.

Day One interactons, which seems to be mostly Jordan surrounding during the first few pages.

Samruc, Chief, and Xdaamno are found dead. Oman immediately voices his thoughts and then random votes Aimee. Ooba randomvotes Oman. Jordan berates the vig, then randomvotes OpposedForce. SSF votes OF with a randomvote. LML also yells at the vig and then votes Jordan concerning Jordan's post on the vigillante subject, saying he is SK. Sammich randomvotes LML for being serious. (Third person ftw)
LaptopGun. Jordan responds to LML with a vote. I 'unno, possible OMGUS? TylerJ supports Jordan but promptly randomvotes him. Skitzer votes AlyG. Curiouskarmadog randomvotes Ooba, and then says "You better watch yourself Aimee". What is that supposed to mean? A discussion about percentages about who killing scum ensues, but that stops quickly. OF randomvotes SSF. (Too many damn abbreviations. D=) AlyG randomvotes Oman. White votes Jordan. Ooba FoS's Sammich about his randomvote on LML. Rly? It's a randomvote. Shteven randomvotes Tyler. LML frowns at Shteven's statements before the vote, with the whole tone thing. Oman votes Jordan for shameless bandwagoning, a case that'll get picked up soon. Aimee votes Jordan and FoS's shteven. White, Sammich, and CKD get on Oman's shameless bandwagoning case, but only Sammich really pushes for the vote there. Then, Ooba votes Sammich for the vote, which Sammich insults him for. Et tu, Brute? [/badquoting]
TylerJ FoS's Oman. A discussion about defensiveness happens. Skitzer votes Oman over his first post. AlyG confirms the vote on Oman. LaptopGun suspects players on the bandwagons, but mysteriously leaves out Sammich. =\
Shteven gets on the Omanwagon. Aimee FoS's CKD, and then tells White to contribute more. Which should happen, but now that White is away for a week that may not happen. Sammich confirms the vote on Oman. White says shortposts=/=townie, which Sammich frowns at and Skitzer FoS's for. Despite this, White only seems to disapprove of Sammich's actions, and then explains his post. White later votes Skitzer for craplogic and being unhelpful, distracting the town, and not scumhunting. What?
Oman votes Tyler and subsequently berates him pretty hard. White tells Oman to shut up and apologizes to Skitzer for acting a ZONEACE. AlyG FoS's TylerJ. Tyler tries to explain, but Oman tells him diescumdie. Aimee appears from the rafter again and continues to pressure CKD. CKD explains his case. Jordan also reappears and asks Oman about his statement. SSF votes LaptopGun. Skizer agrees with CKD's point. Sammich and ManaSpryte come and start to read-up. Sammich starts to make a reread but PROCRASTINATES FOR MULTIPLE PAGES. White votes LaptopGun. Shteven takes a look on the votes in the game, which surpisingly, although this is a huge block of text only up to page 6, is relatively small. Manaspryte votes Oman and FoS's Jordan. Jordan joins the Omanwagon. People talk about Oman's playing style and ongoing games, etc. AlyG gets his post removed for refrencing ongoing games. Oman asks the mod to remove the references. HAY I GOT SOMETHING BACKWARD. D=
He votes Jordan too. Aimee FoS's Tyler. LML comes back and frowns on the game, but doesn't think the references should be removed. Oman disagrees. LML FoS's Oman. Ooba makes a half-assed analysis (and yes, I know I shouldn't be talking) and votes Skitzer. Sammich and Oman jump on this with FoS's. Shteven frowns on Sammich's FoS. Sammich counterfrowns. Shteven gets angry at this and votes Sammich. Jordan FoS's Sammich for his FoS. Sammich gets rly pissed. Tyler FoS's Sammich and votes Oman. CKD votes LaptopGun. Tyler FoS's SSF and LaptopGun. LTG and Skitzer talk. LML votes Aimee and FOS's SSF. Jordan FOS's LTG. LML comes back. Shteven and Skitzer unvotes. AlyG comes back. OF comes back and votes Tyler after a analysis. Then Sammich promises a reread and then comes back and posts a half-assed analysis.

NOW.
Thoughts.
Sammich-Ultra sexy Town that gets the ladies.
LML- Town.
OF- Hasn't posted enough to get a real read of him.
ManaSpryte- Rly needs to post more.
Jordan- Somewhat in the gray area. I believe he's not scum, but a possible SK, but that idea ain't really flying with me. I don't know what to say, it's hard to tell.
LTG- I think he's town. I don't exactly think he's town.
Ooba- Needs to post more.
Oman- I have not enjoyed his play and I endorse an Oman lynch. I think he's scum, or SK. Not a town, but I don't see Omanvig at all.
Aimee- Needs to post more. Seriously.
SSF- Doesn't strike me as scum.
Shteven- His play makes me think of him as a doc.
White- When he comes back, I expect him to be a lot more helpful. I'm sorta fingering him as scum.
TylerJ- I am not sure. I think town enough.
AlyG- I am seriously not sure. Needs to post more.

With this said,
Mod: Mass Prods are in order
Back, yep
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:38 am

Post by Oman »

Unvote Vote Sammich

Beyond the useless info up the top, that last little bit is horrible.

Firstly this:
Sammich wrote:LTG-I think he's town. I don't exactly think he's town.
Wealth of information.
Sammich wrote:I believe he's not scum, but a possible SK, but that idea ain't really flying with me.
So you believe he's a possible SK, but you don't believe it?
Sammich wrote:Oman- I have not enjoyed his play and I endorse an Oman lynch. I think he's scum, or SK. Not a town, but I don't see Omanvig at all.
From what I see in your above "anlaysis" the only reason you endorse me is for the whole wagon debate, I'm not saying there isn't more, but include it please.
Sammich wrote:Shteven- His play makes me think of him as a doc.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?! Dude, keep it to yourself. If you're right, and he is a doc, why the hell would you try to out him?

That post is full of phail.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:43 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

In addition...
Sammich wrote:Sammich-Ultra sexy Town that gets the ladies.
Putting yourself in your own PBPA is quite silly.

Not only this, but you only have an opinion on LML and Oman. All the rest are vague grey areas which don't say very much of anything.

The top section is essentially a rehash of the thread, with almost no inisight whatsoever.

Unvote
Vote: Sammich

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”