NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 315, CooLDoG wrote:13 fucking pages, jesus christ.

Right? I feel like I'm climbing a mountain
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by NicCage »

I'm also caught up. I think Max, mastina, Sonic X, vezo and farside are all probably town. Cheeto is null town. Marquis looks bad. I feel like radmann is just a noob. I hate CooLDoG's reads. This is a lot to absorb, I'm gonna keep thinking. Ask me things to help me get involved.

Hey TunnelWarriors, where's the Ricastle townread coming from?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 392, MaxwellPuckett wrote:NicCage: Did you give an opinion on Beer yet? He's the hot topic right now. What about Ricastle? Do you find them scummy, since you asked Tunnel about them?

No, I'm a little lost on beer honestly. I mean, Gordovan is hilarious, and it's not much of a sin to not take the early game seriously, so I don't want to punish him for that. But it's a weird gambit to be playing and it's off putting that it went on for so long. Pawtucket is better, but he's not blowing me away, which is understandable since he's just caught up; I'm not blowing anyone away either. Really I just need to see more from that slot to make a call.

As far as Ricastle goes, I'm not a fan. Going after beer is lame and easy, if he's town he'd be the number 1 thing scum would latch onto, and I thought his following push on Sonic X was really awful I have no idea why Ricastle voted for him and I can't imagine how there is some kind of PoE that could take place between Sonic and beer. I'm baffled at how a townread could come out of that.

Yeah you know what I think he's scum. VOTE: Ricastle
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 316, Beer wrote:
In post 197, Sonic X wrote:On a side note, maxwell is really town,

This seems like a strange read.

I feel like vezokpiraraka and Maxwell are both probably town for the way they approached their respective suspicions on us.

Pawtucket, why did Sonic's read seem strange to you?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 405, TunnelWarriors wrote:
NicCage:

My town read on Ricastle is because he's scum-hunting and I can see a genuine town-mindset which is trying to find mafia behind his posts. Will this satisfy you or do I need to give detailed examples?
Also NicCage, what if Beer's scum? That would then make Ricastle very town. Please avoid using pre-flip associatives thank you very much. The fact you're not even sure on beer's alignment makes this reason for Ricastle pushing him being "lame" even weaker.

Fair enough, forget about the pre-flip ect., what about his claim that there was some kind of PoE between Sonic and Beer?

Ricastle
, could you explain your thinking on that to me?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:50 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 439, TunnelWarriors wrote:I feel like I should know what PoE means, but I don't. What does it mean?

Process of elimination. He was saying one of beer and Sonic were scum.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 am

Post by NicCage »

Gordovan
, or any Beer: What's your opinion on Sonic's fake daykill? Sorry if you commented on it and I missed it.

Sonic
: What was it about Maxwell that made you confident that he was town in ?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 464, NicCage wrote:
Sonic
: What was it about Maxwell that made you confident that he was town in ?

Hi

Reasonably Rational
: What's your opinion on the argument between beer and Sonic? Does it have any effect on your beer read?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by NicCage »

Hi, I had a weird weekend. I'll catch up tomorrow, I promise.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by NicCage »

Ugh, p. 36, but I need to go to bed. Promise sort of unfulfilled. Lemme just throw up on the page a bit, and again please please ask me for specifics if anything catches your eye. On that note, CHEETO what's up?

In post 801, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 389, NicCage wrote:I think Max, mastina, Sonic X, vezo and farside are all probably town.

I have no idea why you were townreading Sonic X at that stage and I haven't seen you make it clear yet.

I get it, I reread his ISO later and kind of fell off on that. I don't know at this moment if I think he's leaning scum, but he's not feeling town for me at all anymore. Initially I felt like he was town because his early reads post, I think it's 156 off the top of my head, mirrored mine at the time. I also felt like his reaction to ricastle's push was genuine, and I interpreted the fake daykill as a reaction test. But when I reread those things felt a lot weaker than they did on first impression. I'll work on him tomorrow.

In post 396, NicCage wrote:
As far as Ricastle goes, I'm not a fan. Going after beer is lame and easy, if he's town he'd be the number 1 thing scum would latch onto, and I thought his following push on Sonic X was really awful I have no idea why Ricastle voted for him and I can't imagine how there is some kind of PoE that could take place between Sonic and beer.

I just feel like I have no idea where your thoughts are at with this post. I can't see any real justification for your reads. You scumread Ricastle for going after Beer, because you think scum would attack Beer if he was town, but you never explain why you think Beer is town, nor why Ricastle going after Beer made him scum, when plenty of people went after Beer.

Maybe we're just seeing things differently, I guess, but I don't think so. You just seem to pass off Beer as town with no real reason for doing it and base all your reads off that and I just have no idea why you are making this a cornerstone of your reads when you have nearly no way to know it's true.

No no, sorry. I wasn't scumreading ricastle for attacking beer, I was scumreading him for attacking sonic and beer and saying with certainty that there was at least one scum among the two. Which isn't that awful, but when he called it PoE it bothered me a bit. I never thought beer was town, I still don't, I just felt that he would make an easy target. It wasn't really a defining part of my read, it was an additional accusation. Actually, I decided to vote ricastle while making that post. I was really more interested in your slot, in part because I felt like the ricastle townread from titus was unjustified. I wanted to talk about it, but that line of questioning petered out with titus not commenting and just asking what PoE meant, so I figured I'd work on something else and wait for you to show up.

I wanna add grapes to my townlist, and Marquis and Ricastle are leaning town for me now. Sonic is null until I reread him. Nothing else has changed. I'll follow-up this tomorrow with anything I'm suspicious of.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 934, Trench Warfare wrote:So why is my Ricastle read unjustified?

Because I didn't understand what caused it. I still don't. What caused it?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:22 am

Post by NicCage »

Cheeto, I'm working on that now. My vote isn't hurting anything sitting there on Ricastle. I'm sure he doesn't mind.

In post 936, MaxwellPuckett wrote:NicCage, what changed your Ricastle scumread to a slight townread?

Well it seemed like a fair amount of people felt like he was townish enough, so I figured maybe I was overreacting to his tone or style or whatever you want to call it. It seemed overconfident, but that's not necessarily a bad thing D1. He's really not doing anything particularly wrong, and I felt like he was being genuine enough in chasing his scumreads. Plus I'm not townreading Sonic anymore so his attack on him bothered me less.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

Ew, I didn't realize there were only 4 more days. Why is radmann scummy exactly? I read his ISO and I'm still not getting it. I know people have stated their reasons in the past but I forgot them and don't feel like looking.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by NicCage »

I'm drunk and I think this is the best lynch
VOTE: Beer
This is not a joke.
Bins sucks
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by NicCage »

I know, I'm sorry. But your serious play is really unsatisfying. You felt whimsical and now you're like a closed book. I don't like it.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by NicCage »

Well I don't know if you're town. That's the problem, I can't tell because you don't say enough. I'm not gonna vote you.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by NicCage »

Sassy would be better if it were more frequent. But whatever, you do you. Is there anything about radmann that is keeping you from wanting to vote his slot, or is it just uncertainty?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 1071, grapes wrote:cage do you honestly expect beer to get enough support in time?

Is it that impossible? There's three days left. That's like 7 days in dog years.
I mean, initial trolling aside, has the beer slot ever done anything of value?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by NicCage »

What exactly is scummy about radmann, I'm really not seeing it.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by NicCage »

Also I feel like Beer has a better shot than RR of being lynched
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by NicCage »

Tbf I've never played in a game like this either and was wondering the same thing, but didn't want to ask because I didn't want to look scummy. But yeah Cooldog is totally an issue for me too.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by NicCage »

It's not really that weird. Idk I would just expect to be called out for exactly what you just said. It's easy for someone to say and I can't judge whether their suspicion of me is justified or not because it can easily go either way. The ignorance is easy to fake and so is the suspicion. It's like when you're having a conversation and someone really likes something you don't care about, but you just go with it because there isn't a better way to not be a dick; I just know better than to ask and divert attention from something that matters. Except for right now I guess.

P-edit: Why RR Fluminator?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by NicCage »

I dunno which one you mean, I'm guessing RR, but I'll do both.

I felt like Sonic's criticism of Beer's attack on them was legitimate, and that was that they were basically just saying "this post is bad" with a lot more words. I felt like that style, whatever they called it, deep analysis or something, was basically just an excuse to seem like they were doing something. I believe vezok, and I think that pawtucket's failure to express any reads in his neighborhood is extremely suspicious, since that's a pretty low pressure environment.

For RR I am suspicious, but I can't really tell what's going on there. I mean your 899 hit the nail on the head, how likely is it that both heads have the exact same playstyle for this game? It's super weird. And trench is on their side, which bothers me. I'm open to voting them I guess, but I'm just so shaky on that read. They could be legit. I feel like I ought to see more.

p-edit: directed at grapes
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by NicCage »

What's your read on me?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by NicCage »

I'm operating under the assumption that you've already looked at me since you voted me. But you're done with that, and we didn't really do much with it. I just wanted to know why.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:11 am

Post by NicCage »

I need an ally still :D
I promise to keep you from being lonely at night
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by NicCage »

Why?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:28 am

Post by NicCage »

Far, who would you be voting for if you could?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:24 am

Post by NicCage »

What's better about fuzzy lynch?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by NicCage »

There's 1 day left, we need a claim
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:54 am

Post by NicCage »

I
think
we're at L-1, so if someone would like to hammer now that would be cool
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:47 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 1268, Trench Warfare wrote:The claim looks like a scumrole, straight up, I have to say, but I think that scum don't claim that in a situation like this. Hell, they claim Steven or something to draw a counterclaim at worst.

You mean beers claim? He couldn't claim Steven without vezo calling him out, they know each other's role names from their pms
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:08 am

Post by NicCage »

It's throwing me a bit, sure. Especially that he's not advocating a fuzzy lynch, which I feel would have been his best option as scum. But Idk, it is kind of suspicious that none of the 3 heads attempted to interact with Vezo ever.

I don't know about RB. I guess it's not a bad vote, but I don't really have a read on that slot. Is there another reason I should vote for them other than meta?

What's redirector btw, and where did he claim that?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:10 am

Post by NicCage »

Why wouldn't scum try to produce content at the end, anyway? That's really the only route open to them besides AtE in order to not be lynched.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:13 am

Post by NicCage »

Oh I see the claim, I missed it before. Ugh I dunno man.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:45 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 1453, farside22 wrote:This was the first mention of beer by nic and then his reason was pretty damn weak.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7043344#p7043344]post 1059[/url], NicCage wrote:I'm drunk and I think this is the best lynch
VOTE: Beer
This is not a joke.
Bins sucks

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7043350#p7043350]post 1062[/url], NicCage wrote:I know, I'm sorry. But your serious play is really unsatisfying. You felt whimsical and now you're like a closed book. I don't like it.

That's what I said to bins, about bins. I'm at work so I can't really quote what I did say about beer. Not that it will probably make much difference to you. I voted beer because I wasn't feeling the other two wagons and I thought that was a good alternative.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by NicCage »

This is obnoxious
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by NicCage »

What is this role exactly? Does it make the vote between you and the targeted player?
Is this related to your dayvig at all?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

Ugh
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 1943, Ricastle wrote:NicCage, I'd like to hear your thoughts on these players:

Fro99er
Sonic X
TunnelWarriors
Reasonably Rational
St Constantine the Hermit
TheFuzzylogic99

Sonic X is hard for me to sort out. I'm starting to change my mind on him a bit, and I'm thinking maybe he isn't scum after all and is just obnoxious and sloppy. I don't really see the scum motivation for trying to gladiate on D2, or even at the end of D1, since that would get him into a lot of hot water. I'm assuming that role makes it a vote off between him and his target.

RR- Yesterday they were a bit frustrating with the refusal to cooperate with people asking them to play differently, especially since each head has apparently acted different in the past. But it wasn't like they didn't say anything of value before being pressed. I feel like they take a neutral position by and large, but I don't see anything particularly scummy about them.

St. Constantine is probably just an idiot, there's really no scum motivation to his play. I felt that bins was town after my conversation with her at the end of D1, and I don't think that there's anything scummy or strange about her trying to get in an alliance with RR if she was suspicious of them, which she had stated. It's also not a weird suspicion. I had the impression that she wasn't even planning to use her power on that slot without first trying to evaluate it. Also there was no need for her to mention what her power does, if she were scum and accidentally stumbled into that large alliance I wouldn't imagine that she would give that information up.

Fuzzy... Eh. I probably should have just hopped on his wagon yesterday rather than voting beer. I really can't tell if he's faking or being honest, but all of his play is pretty surface level, and he only seems to question things that other people have brought up. He's VI as fuck though, regardless of his alignment, especially with all the spelling errors. I just want to share this with you all, one of fuzzy's interests as quoted from his profile is "challanging my mental capacity".

Fro99er feels scummy to me. I don't know how to interpret his role either way, and while his flavor may be possible his claim still felt weird to me. I keep waffling on him in my head and now I'm getting lazy so I'm gonna give up for today.

p-edit, you guys posted a lot while I was writing this
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by NicCage »

Is it at all likely for Ricastle to be scum, flavor-wise? It says in the OP that Dewey was hospitalized by the laser light cannon, which I assume only Steven or Greg would be able to use. Unless something else in the show indicates otherwise; I'm only 15 episodes in.

I looked on the mafia wiki before making that post, but I didn't see a gladiator page in the big list of roles. I guess yeah google is probably smart for using. You guys already know though, so I don't really have to do anything if you told me.
Not really. I mean I
felt
like Fro99er was scum while I was making that post, but I couldn't find anything to back it up with when skimming his ISO. I read the end of D1 in reference to him a few days ago, and again yesterday, but I don't feel solid about anything anymore. Maybe come back tomorrow, I'm not really open to spending more time on mafia today, but I will do more tomorrow night.
What's so genuine about Fuzzy? I can see it either way.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:03 am

Post by NicCage »

You can always paraphrase
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:16 am

Post by NicCage »

I'm pretty much trash this game and I completely feel for replace in, I'm in the same boat. Even though I don't have much in the way of scum reads I do have townreads, and so since I don't know how else to jump into the game I just wanna say that I think both skybird and replace are town. I thought radmann was town yesterday because he said he was willing to claim his role in order to help people read him. I didn't know at the time that mods generally give out fake claims, but I still feel like that new scum would be like "oh I'll just claim" immediately on being scumread. I thought that mindset fit town better since several other players had mentioned parts of their roles and he would have felt like that was a normal thing to do.

For skybird, I felt like she has been fairly genuine if not always super effective at asking questions. I'll reread her later to make sure though
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by NicCage »

What exactly is the case against me anyway? I think far was voting me because she thought my beer vote was bad, and frog thinks my reads are too follow-the-crowd. Are these the reasons your voting me for constantine?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:05 am

Post by NicCage »

What's weird about my approach to sonic?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by NicCage »

Mastin's case reminded me of something
Fro99er, why did you wait so long to claim ascetic?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by NicCage »

The reason I ask is because you had already said you had a Bp earlier in the game.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:33 am

Post by NicCage »

I just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday so I've been doing a lot of sleeping. Probably gonna go back to sleeping in a minute but I wanna say that this isn't the first time this game that Cool has acted suspicious over something that isn't true. I think it's likely that he didn't read the game carefully since there's pretty much no way that Ricastle is scum, but I feel as though he's just saying stuff and doesn't really care whether or not he's doing the right thing, which is not a town trait imo.

I honestly like the Mastin Frogger case and even though everyone else said no I'm gonna put my vote there
VOTE: Fro99er

I'll think about cool and replace. Constantine I don't think I'm going to be changing my read on, as I felt like bins was town.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:10 am

Post by NicCage »

Mastin, what could ricastles lack of support for voting frog have to do with frog's alignment? That's sort of sophistic territory you're walking into there. Vezo though idk, that would be nice to hear about.

Cool, what's your read on Frogger now? And why is replace a bad wagon? You were perfectly willing to vote radmann yesterday.

Frog lemme hop on my laptop
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:18 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2560, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2557, NicCage wrote:Cool, what's your read on Frogger now? And why is replace a bad wagon?

Cool said he'd vote Replace. Where are you getting this?

Oh my bad, it's just I thought he called out ric for voting replace in as an easy wagon or something, so I thought that was inconsistent with how he ought to feel.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:26 am

Post by NicCage »

Lol hm.

Hey Mastin, when you get back, why do you feel that Maxwell is scum?

edit: Still, why wouldn't frogger claim ascetic right away? Since he had already mentioned he was bp I just don't see why he would let sonic flail about when he actually should have know the reason for why the gladiate failed.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:56 am

Post by NicCage »

I am not full sheeping mastin’s case, she’s obviously full on against you and looking for everything she can say, and I don’t feel that all the points she had made previous to today are particularly strong or that I would feel good about using.
I don’t care that Varsoon may have seen the scum ascetic/ town gladiator before. However, I think scum ascetic is an incredibly strong role and makes sense to use to balance out all of the town roles, presumed and confirmed, that we’ve seen so far. I would say that it’s likely that the entire scumteam has roles of varying strength, which would balance out the fact that we CAN do some degree of scumhunting using flavor. I hate that people, grapes comes to mind, always pop up to basically try to shut down any flavor discussion. Is it perfect? Know, but we all know that and I think from what we’ve seen so far that it’s likely that abilities and role names match up with the alignment’s you’d expect from those characters.
That might have been a bit off topic, but I think that your Rose claim is suspect. I still have watched the whole show, but I haven’t seen rose once. And like Vezo brought up earlier, it doesn’t make a lot of sense for Rose to be alive while Steven’s lion is also in the game. I find Replace In’s claim more plausible than yours.
I don’t know about you being sketchy in your PT, I’d like to ask for examples on that too.
Some things have bothered me about your posting, or at least it seems to me that way, though when I went back and looked I couldn’t support what I was thinking. So I’m not sure about that. However, I don’t like your points that you’ve brought up against me, or the way you’ve pushed me in general. I wouldn’t be surprised if a player of either alignment pushed me, since my slot does have much to read for town, and is a fairly easy target for scum. But what separates you, to me, is that I feel as though you aren’t really even interested in my alignment, but have just decided that I’m scum and are looking for reasons to say why. For instance, I don’t feel like there’s anything wrong with my change in Sonic reads, which I did explain, and can elaborate on any of the different movements (there’s only 3) if you ask about them. Idk maybe it’s my fault but I hate going through each and every point when I’ve already explained most of them and they feel consistent to me.
I mean, if you feel like I’m out of focus, why does that instantly mean I’m scum?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:00 am

Post by NicCage »

Eh, that looks icky.

So you think Ika's referencing Bp, has nothing to do with your actual role?

In post 600, ika wrote:WHAT THE FUCK NOW YOU FCUKIGN VOTE HER?

THIS IS FUCKIGN SHIT I WOUDL NTO BE SURPRISED IF THIS IS LIEM HU2 WHERE IM THE FUCKIGN BP SHIT AND SHES A FUCKED UP COP

I just kind of thought that since Ika was talking about a cop maybe they misunderstood the role or something.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 2580, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2576, NicCage wrote:So you think Ika's referencing Bp, has nothing to do with your actual role?

Why are you insinuating I don't eve know my own role?

I am not BP

I'm not, just that Ika may have misunderstood your role. I was asking whether what he said had any bearing on your role at all, which I guess you don't believe.
But whatever, that's good to know.

In post 2579, Fro99er wrote:Nic - of course I've tried to figure out your alignment. I even said you were focused D1 and I wasn't scum reading you then, but I am now since you went all out of focus on D2, which is opposite of fuzzy.

When did you scum read sonic, because you said you moved away from scum but into town, and I never saw where you scum read sonic prior (just a null read).

Of course you don't like my points against you, so you're voting me for OMGUS? -snip-

As for the flavor, sonic is a fucking light prism! It's from a video game where the theme is to attack the light because the light prism breaks and releases a bunch of horrible boss creatures.

I guess I had never stated in thread that I had a scumread on Sonic at one point today, but I don't think that it's hard to imagine.

Well I don't really think of it as OMGUS. The fact that I'm town is one of the few things I know in this game, and I felt that the way you were pushing me didn't come from a town mindset.

But that's a good point, and something I had thought of before. If light prism is really Sonic's role, it doesn't seem like town by flavor.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:43 am

Post by NicCage »

Maybe he's just meh in general.

I don't wanna be lonely tomorrow, who needs an ally?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:01 am

Post by NicCage »

Grapes, are you sticking with bookitty?
You should ally with me
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:53 am

Post by NicCage »

Spoiler:

VOTE: fro99er

I've been thinking more and more that Rose is a fakeclaim. Frogger, can we see the paraphrased quotes for your role?
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:54 am

Post by NicCage »

Oh wow that is big isn't it
Varsoon can you spoil that for me?

I was tempted to enlarge it even more, just to get my willies off.
But, ugh,
responsibilities
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:30 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2770, Trench Warfare wrote:NicCage, well we know what you're agenda is. You didn't even comment on day 3 and Mastina's not conftown.

You think more and more that Frogger's a fakeclaim but ReplaceIn said his flavor cleared Frogger and there's no reason to think ReplaceIn was lying. You could argue he's mistaken, but lying no. Again, you'd need to argue that instead of "more and more" thinking.

Because I just think about it "more and more" and you're scum trying to save Mastina by riling up Sonic.

Replace in was mistaken, his flavor doesn't clear frogger. It doesn't make sense at all for Rose to be alive while Lion is.

Why are you so worried about Mastina when she hasn't even posted yet? There's literally nothing for me to comment on that hasn't already been said. Do you think it's likely that she was lying? I can't see how she could benefit from that from either alignment.

What's your read on frogger? Do you believe that replace in's claim clears him?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:34 am

Post by NicCage »

Trench, why are you so quick to think Mastina and I are scum together? Are you scumreading us separately?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:01 am

Post by NicCage »

Constantine, could I get your paraphrased quotes for Kevin?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:13 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2775, farside22 wrote:Okay mod made a mistake.

Vote: grapes

About your alliance?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 am

Post by NicCage »

I don't understand. Are you and vezo allies? I'm allies with grapes, idk what this has to do with your vote.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 am

Post by NicCage »

I don't understand. Are you and vezo allies? I'm allied with grapes, idk what this has to do with your vote.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 am

Post by NicCage »

I don't understand. Are you and vezo allies? I'm allies with grapes, idk what this has to do with your vote.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:40 am

Post by NicCage »

I didn't mean to do that
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:51 am

Post by NicCage »

Aight, I just wanna be relevant too

Sorry Xtoxm I stole him from you.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by NicCage »

If Frogger weren't in the game I'd be voting Cooldog
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 2799, farside22 wrote:
In post 2797, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: CooLDoG

This is a vote I could get behind.

I'm wondering if someone targetted me last night.

Also @nic: why would you think town would fake claim being confirmed day 3?

I never said that? I think I said something to the opposite effect. Titus was in a huff cause I wasn't mad at Mastina for not being instaconftown.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by NicCage »

I can't see any benefit in her lying about being conftown, yes.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

Sapphire had a fusion power, but you don't seem to have one Frogger!

Probably cause you're not rose huh
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 1431, Varsoon wrote:

The Gems finally managed to trap the crab monster in a seaside cave, but the terrain proved far too dangerous for Steven to continue. "I'll watch over him," volunteered Pearl, although, with hesitance, she added, "Although Amethyst should stay too. If she fights in that cave, it may all come crashing down."

Amethyst growled in protest, "Would not! Ugh! You
always
do this!"

Pearl, in a matter-of-a-fact tone, replied, "That's because you
always
break everything you can when you fight. Garnet, tell Amethyst I'm right--Garnet?" She was gone. While Amethyst and Pearl argued, Garnet had already disappeared into the cave. Pearl looked back to Amethyst sheepishly while Steven pleaded, "Guuys. Please don't fight."

Hours passed as Steven and Amethyst found ways to occupy the time. After playing tic-tac-toe in the sand and chasing each other around the beach, they eventually realized they were waiting too long. Steven piped up, "Pearl? You should go check up on Garnet."

"You're right. She's usually much more punctual than this," Pearl nodded.
With that, Pearl disappeared into the cave, only to return minutes later with tears streaming down her face, something clasped between her hands. Steven and Amethyst drew close and Pearl opened her closed palms in silence. In her hands were two gems, fractured and on the brink of shattering. She formed a bubble around both and the three returned to their temple, defeated.

Cheetory6 was broken beyond recognition during Episode 1's Climax.

Marquis shattered in reaction to Cheetory6's breaking. She was
Sapphire: Limited-shot Rolecopping Oracle Lover-Mason
, aligned with the
Beach City Residents
Sapphire's role functions as follows:
Spoiler:
Marquis - Sapphire
Limited-shot Rolecopping Oracle Lover-Mason (Beach City Resident)
There are millions of possibilities for the future, but it's up to you to choose which becomes reality.
You can link your mind with the energy of all existing matter, channeling the collective power of the universe through your gem!

Your race is
Gem
. You will gain specific bonuses dependent on if you in a FUSION or an ALLIANCE.

You are not two people, and you are not one person. You, are an experience!

Each Climax phase, you may target a player to ALLY or FUSE with.
Ruby must also choose the same player for the FUSION or ALLIANCE to be successful.
Refer to the Rules Post in the thread for how ALLIANCES and FUSIONS function.

It's okay, I'm never alone.

You know that Ruby (Cheetory6) is aligned with the Beach City Residents.
If either one of you or Ruby dies, so does the other.
You begin the game in a FUSION with Ruby. Your FUSION with Ruby will not end during the end of each Episode.
You may chat with Ruby during both the Exposition and Climax phases of each Episode via this Private Topic: [REDACTED]

Time is like a river that splits into creeks or pools into lakes or careens down waterfalls.

You may only use this ability if you are in a FUSION.
Once per game, you may target a player during the Exposition phase to learn what their role is (independent of factional information).
During the Season Finale, you gain an extra use of this power, but it can never exceed one unused shot.

I have the map, and I steer the ship.

You may only use this ability if you are a part of an ALLIANCE.
Once per game, you may ask any one question about the setup itself (this specifically does not include questions about alignments, players, or posts).
During the Season Finale, you gain an extra use of this power, but it can never exceed one unused shot.

We can't keep fighting these things forever. Well, we can, but I don't want to.

You win the game when all threats to the Beach City Residents have been defeated and at least one Beach City Resident is alive.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by NicCage »

Read, there's are alliance and fusion specific powers. Rose should have a fusion specific power
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by NicCage »

Yes that is correct
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by NicCage »

Man we could have done this yesterday lol
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 2747, Varsoon wrote:
Pearl peeled her spear forth from her gem and braced herself. She set her sights on the hulking crystal beast in front of her, exclaiming, "Pay attention, Steven!"

"Pay attention, Steven," scoffed Pearl as she tried to demonstrate the proper technique to defending oneself with a sword. Steven yawned and complained, "Come on, Pearl. We've been at it all day. I prefer Amethyst's training."

Pearl steamed, "Amethyst does
not
train! All she does
is laze about all day and make
tons
of trash
in her
room,
not to mention
the fact
that training
is imperative
now that Garnet is gone
--Am I a bad teacher?
Have I failed Rose?
Steven, you need to pay attention

Steven wandered off mid-rant, shaking his head. As he stepped back onto the telepad, he sighed, "I'm going to have to learn to do my gem-stuff on my own. That's what Garnet was trying to tell me, before..." Steven looks down to his palms and coils his fingers into fists. The telepad lit with energy, whisking him away from Pearl's training grounds.

Instead of returning to the Temple, Steven found himself in a desert. He blinked twice, doing a double take. "Woah, Beach City sure got way more... Beachy." He wandered for a moment, calling out for Amethyst, before turning back to the Crystal Telepad. "Guess it's time to go ba--woah!" In front of Steven was a full-grown lion with pink fur. It took a step towards Steven, eyeing him cautiously. "Amethyst... that's not funny. You can turn back now." The Lion tackled Steven, and after a tumble, Steven's cries turned to laughter. "Aww, you don't wanna fight! You just want to play!"

Meanwhile, at the temple, Pearl was in a fit throwing Steven's mattress from his bed. "Where is he, then, Amethyst!? He was supposed to be training with you!"

Amethyst groaned, opening the fridge and cabinets as she frantically tried to find Steven as well, "I don't know! He was with
you
, miss perfect! When he's not with you, he's always with Garnet!"

"Garnet's not here!"

Amethyst choked back tears, "I know! You think you're the only one who cares?!"

Before their argument could escalate, the front of the temple house was shattered by a hulking crystal monster. Amethyst immediately shape-shifted into a burly wrestler, tackling the beast. Just as Pearl began to head out of the temple, the Crystal Telepad lit up. Steven and Lion stepped out from the light. "Steven! Where have you been!? Is that a Lion? Nevermind that! There's a gem monster!"

As they all rushed outside, they found Amethyst struggling with the beast. Pearl peeled her spear forth from her gem and braced herself. She set her sights on the hulking crystal beast in front of her, exclaiming, "Pay attention, Steven!"

Pearl dived in against the beast, only to be knocked aside by its immense strength. Steven started to panic, unable to recall any of the training that he had before. As the beast closed in on him, Lion stepped forth to do battle with the beast. After a powerful exchange of blows, Lion finally sundered the beast, causing it to recede back into being a gem. Exhausted, Pearl bubbled the gem, smiling weakly to Steven. Steven rushed to Lion's side, "Oh no, buddy, you got really roughed up..."

Lion collapsed, panting heavily. Steven looked to Pearl, tears in his eyes, "Isn't there anything we can do for my friend? He saved me, but I can't save him..." Pearl looked solemn and remorseful, "Steven, I don't know. If only--" As if called forth by Steven's desperation, a pink bubble formed around the incapacitated Lion. Pearl gasped, "Rose's Bubble! Steven, we can keep Lion safe in the temple until we can find a way to cure him!" Steven looked up, hopeful and determined. He tapped the bubble containing Lion, sending his pet pal back to the temple.

"You just wait, my friend. One day, I'll be the guy saving you..."

Replace In was Bubbled during the second Episode's Exposition. He was
Lion : Non-Consecutive Commuter
, aligned with the
Beach City Residents

Lion's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Replace in - Lion
Non-Consecutive Commuter (Beach City Resident)
You're a wonderful pink human being. Except you're not. 'Cause you're a lion.
Rose kept many things secret, even from us.

Your race is
Other
. You do not gain any specific bonuses for being in a FUSION or an ALLIANCE.

I taught him to say "I love you."

Each Climax phase, you may target a player to ALLY with.
Refer to the Rules post in the thread for how ALLIANCES function.

Oh, of course! That's why he's pink!

During the Climax phase, you may become untargetable. You may not use this ability in consecutive Climax phases.

We had some good times, but I'm sure you have other magical stuff, to smash with other magical boys.

You win the game when all threats to the Beach City Residents have been defeated and at least one Beach City Resident is alive.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by NicCage »

The fact that fusions are separate from alliances is even alluded to in this role pm.

You're losing me here a little max, this should be right up your alley.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by NicCage »

im a genius

nothing absurd here

but yeah waiting is fine too
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 2834, MaxwellPuckett wrote:FINALLY: A little miffed at NicCage bringing up how attached I am to the flavour, and using that as ammo. Low blow, man. (im kidding)

you had your time old man, now i am in charge of flavor
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by NicCage »

dang
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by NicCage »

LOL WHAT
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by NicCage »

someone didn't read the thread
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by NicCage »

dude fuzzy are you scum

Titus, where is the certainty coming from on these reads?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by NicCage »

Because frogger is scum!
And nothing that mastina has done makes me think she's scum, unless she shows up tomorrow and isn't conftown
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 2854, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 2853, farside22 wrote:Frogger isn't claiming a fusion ability

So what? Some flipped townies don't.

They aren't gems
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by NicCage »

I mean tomorrow as in Monday

Frogger will die
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 2863, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 2860, NicCage wrote:I mean tomorrow as in Monday

Frogger will die

Not without evidence he won't.

Frogger has rolespec and tunnelers.

Mastina has a lie she told for towncred.

You are absolutely nuts if you are town. I can tell because you opened today by claiming some convoluted scenario in which I was covering for mastina by trying to rile up sonic. I've literally never thought that far ahead in my life.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

my claim is strong and i am strong
grrrr
i will crush you
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by NicCage »

Yes! We will do a different thing this time and follow through! You're reasoning for discrediting this wagon is horrible!
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by NicCage »

fuzzy and I were referring to my claim that frogger is scum due to the fact that he does not have a fusion power
that was a private conversation and you were not invited
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by NicCage »

Actually, why don't you claim?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by NicCage »

Oh wait are you guys in an alliance, sorry I thought you were asking for my role in thread!
Let me think. Will you claim to him?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by NicCage »

well the first two days I tried to think so far ahead that I ended up looping around to slightly behind where I started

i've since given up thinking in favor of doing the thing that i want, which I feel has been very productive thus far

i promise to work harder on lynching frogger as long as i am forced to, but am currently not feeling pressured enough to do any work at all

plus yeah mastina and waiting and such. these are critical
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 2885, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 2883, NicCage wrote:Oh wait are you guys in an alliance, sorry I thought you were asking for my role in thread!
Let me think. Will you claim to him?

I already have.

Okay then it's at his discretion, if he feels like you ought to know then he can tell you
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

Trust is a good thing, I mostly just feel it out. I'd rather have a little too much than not enough. But your way is fine too.

p-edit: my assumption is that there are supposed to be two separate abilities, one for fusion and one for alliance.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

Which you are currently MESSING UP
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:49 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2930, Sonic X wrote:you dont get it do you

lets rephrase that

we are voting him because he is scummy

That is true. In fact, I think only farside voted frog based on my reasoning. The rest of us were voting him prior. I may have gotten carried away with my setup spec, but I previously believed, and still believe, that Frogger is scum. I just thought I got lucky and it would be an easy lynch :p
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:50 am

Post by NicCage »

Yay, you're back!
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:59 am

Post by NicCage »

It's highly unlikely that vezo is scum just based on flavor alone. He's Sadie. His play is town too imo. I think the general consensus on Constantine being town is that he would not have acted the way he did, which is super reckless and trolly, as scum. Especially since he ended up not using his ability.

Don't worry about me nothing to see here
We will lynch Frogger together and all will be forgiven
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:20 am

Post by NicCage »

My guess is that slot is town based on the amount of replacing out. I'll admit that's a weak reason, but fluminator's posts also gave me townvibes.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:01 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2953, Reasonably Rational wrote:Sonic X, please sign your posts so I know who I'm talking to.

I asked, quite clearly, for the case against Fro99er. I've got a PT where I can grill him, but I don't know what the actual case is, because you won't say. When I caught up, I saw people speculating that his claim was false because of no stated fusion activated ability, so I confirmed he is a gem because only gems fuse, and I'm in a fusion with him.

Please ... just lay out the case. Ideally with some post links (or quotes if you have the time). I just don't see the case and I want to know what the case is given that I can grill him to my heart's content in the PT and get a read of my own.

@Everyone
- I am leaning towards believing that Mastin is town. I know why she said what she did on day one and I know how she becomes confirmed. I'm waiting to talk to Cerberus before deciding how to proceed. I would say it's probably 85% chance she was honest and is town, and made a reasonable assumption that ended up not being quite what she expected, and a 15% chance, at most, that she's running a gambit. I am not quite at the point where I can unequivocally say that she's town, but it's close.

Love, and Cupcakes,
Drixx

That's like work man. What's your read on him anyhow?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:06 am

Post by NicCage »

Could you clarify if your role pm gives you an explicit or like titus' does?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:15 am

Post by NicCage »

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:43 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2971, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Trench Warfare

They just claimed the Lighthouse Gem Monster in our alliance. Let's go.

We have to lynch frogger today my man
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:43 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2973, Trench Warfare wrote:@RR, Not productive at all. Ricastle hasn't been productive at all and just yelling BREAK THE FLAVOR pretty much the entire time. He really wants a flavor massclaim and is hellbent on that.

How do you know that Mastina has a conftown message? I just rolecopped them and Varsoon sent over what Mastina does. There's nothing about them that says conftown in the slightest. However, it does tell me something...

Are you gonna tell us something?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:48 am

Post by NicCage »

That's work Cerb. You say it's likely a bad idea, what's your read on him?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:48 am

Post by NicCage »

I notice you've lost interest in me frogger
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 am

Post by NicCage »

Idk, I mean you seemed pretty sure yesterday that I was scum, but now that I'm basically tunneling you and refusing to do any work you're not even commenting on me. I just feel like you should be more or as much focused on me as you are on Sonic, but you're not.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:56 am

Post by NicCage »

I'm
refusing to do work. See you're not even paying attention to me.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3025 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:46 am

Post by NicCage »

Yup, just focus on the two claims, that favors you. That's your best bet for staying alive.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:46 am

Post by NicCage »

That would be @frogger, ofc.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:53 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3028, Ricastle wrote:Come on Nic. Surely you agree with me on this: The Lighthouse Gem has no place being part of the town.

It's certainly scummy and titus' play has me on edge. But I can't justify moving my vote today.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:53 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3030, Fro99er wrote:Nic, how many more times are you going to misrep me?

I'm not misrepping you.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3035 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3033, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3032, NicCage wrote:
In post 3030, Fro99er wrote:Nic, how many more times are you going to misrep me?

I'm not misrepping you.

You've claimed I'm just trying to survive.

You claimed I wasn't reading your points.

You claimed I wasn't paying attention to you.

All those were false.

I just think it's noteworthy that you're so focused on Sonic currently, when yesterday I was a major scumread of yours. You should be actively scumreading me now based on the way I'm playing. The reason that you're not is that calling Sonic's claim into question is easier, and it favors you.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:05 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3036, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3035, NicCage wrote:I just think it's noteworthy that you're so focused on Sonic currently, when yesterday I was a major scumread of yours. You should be actively scumreading me now based on the way I'm playing. The reason that you're not is that calling Sonic's claim into question is easier, and it favors you.

Why should I be scumreading you more than sonic? I've had a scumread on sonic since the middle of day 1, before any flavor claim stuff went down. I was focused on him the latter half of D1, most of D2, and D3. I don't see why my focus on him now is disturbing you.

Are you afraid I'm right about Sonic? I did note your weird evolution of reads on him, and now I see you want to keep the pressure off him.

Nothing is disturbing me, I'm just pointing it out what you're doing to the thread.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3037, Reasonably Rational wrote:Just to simplify this btw, these are the slots I could potentially be convinced to vote for today. Drixx may disagree.

MaxwellPuckett
vezokpiraka
CooLDoG
grapes
NicCage*
farside22
Thefuzzylogic99
fro99er -Contingent upon a fucking case that isn't based on bullshit.
Sonic X (Hydra; ZZZX & Metal Sonic)
Xtoxm

-Cerb

This isn't a very good list.

You'd vote farside? and Vezo?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (isolation #116) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:11 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3044, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3039, vezokpiraka wrote:We know you don't want to vote your buddy. Just do it for the towncred.

So we're gem scumbuddies that fused with each other?

Okay... /sarcasm

You've already done an alliance with CooLDoG, now you want a fusion.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:15 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3049, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3047, NicCage wrote:You've already done an alliance with CooLDoG, now you want a fusion.

So you're proposing I allied with my buddy, and I'm fusing with my buddy?

Like, really?

That doesn't even make sense.

It does make sense. You most likely have abilities that we are not aware of.

Anyone look around at the roles in this game and tell me the scumteam isn't juiced as fuck.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:17 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3054, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3046, NicCage wrote:
In post 3037, Reasonably Rational wrote:Just to simplify this btw, these are the slots I could potentially be convinced to vote for today. Drixx may disagree.

MaxwellPuckett
vezokpiraka
CooLDoG
grapes
NicCage*
farside22
Thefuzzylogic99
fro99er -Contingent upon a fucking case that isn't based on bullshit.
Sonic X (Hydra; ZZZX & Metal Sonic)
Xtoxm

-Cerb

This isn't a very good list.

You'd vote farside? and Vezo?

It's more like the other slots on the list are at a 0% chance of me voting them, because I've eliminated them from having any chance at being scum for various reasons. Prior to vezok revealing that his ability goes away in lylo, I wouldn't have voted him, just on principle because double voters break lylo for scum. farsides super towny, sure, but might be scum(small chance, but it's there).

-Cerb

It's D3. You should have stronger positions than this.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #119) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:20 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3055, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 3053, NicCage wrote:
In post 3049, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3047, NicCage wrote:You've already done an alliance with CooLDoG, now you want a fusion.

So you're proposing I allied with my buddy, and I'm fusing with my buddy?

Like, really?

That doesn't even make sense.

It does make sense. You most likely have abilities that we are not aware of.

Anyone look around at the roles in this game and tell me the scumteam isn't juiced as fuck.

Scumteam is juiced as fuck =/= game is breakable by flavor. Just saying.

That's not my argument. I'm just guessing who frogger's buddies might be and providing a rational for why he would ally/fuse with them.
But, maybe it does make up for the use that town can get out of flavor? A strong scumteam might balance that out.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (isolation #120) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:25 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3062, Reasonably Rational wrote:Nic: I'm lazy, I do have stronger positions than that, but it takes less work to just remove the people I don't want to see lynched from the player list so you guys can stop trying to engage me in regards to lynching them.

Alright but you're digging yourself a hole in my view.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:34 am

Post by NicCage »

Vezo do you want to ally with me?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3104, farside22 wrote:Okay I read back and I don't see a good enough reason to vote frogger.

Also

Vote: grapes

Cooldog is another one I'd lynch and sonic.

Nooo ur doin it all wrong
Cept Cooldog
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by NicCage »

Farside
I've had a townread on grapes for awhile, but we're hanging out in our pt and there's no way the level of conversation coming from grapes could be scum.
And we both agree Frogger has got to go. Do you not see his focus on Sonic's claim today as scum motivated? I can direct you to other things about him I found scummy, but I don't know how convinced you'll be, since some stuff is based on me knowing I'm town. But I'm super duper sure about this.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3124 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 2981, Fro99er wrote:@Ricastle, if you want to break the game on flavor, then you should vote Light Prism (Sonic) with me.

Scum flavor + scum play = scum

In post 2970, Fro99er wrote:^^woah

VOTE: Sonic X

This guy is scum. He flat out lied about my scum meta, and he's the only one here who has played with me in a scum game. He has made ZERO case on me other than that despite me asking several times, and now sheeping Mastin's case after the fact.

When I flip town, or when sonic flips scum, Mastin will have to rethink her mod meta case, and vezok will have to rethink his flavor breaking (Vezok will have pushed a third mislynch of a town character if I get lynched).
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by NicCage »

Ugh stop making me do work.
Alright I'll do it.
But don't wait up, I'll do it tomorrow.
I'll do my grapes townread too
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by NicCage »

I am Pearl, last night I watched farside and she was visited only by Frogger

He has lied about his role and is scum. Ricastle can confirm that is what I was going to do.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by NicCage »

I dunno what's going on cause I'm drinking and watching an idiot abroad with my roommate but I feel like I gotta just come out and say it
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by NicCage »

Maybe we should still wait and see what Mastin is doing though but frog is the lynch regardless
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:19 am

Post by NicCage »

Man this alternate Steven Universe universe is looking kinda grim

VOTE: CooLDoG

I'm feeling this the most
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:52 am

Post by NicCage »

Hey fuzzy could you quote your crumbs? I'm too lazy to look
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:35 am

Post by NicCage »

It may be that his fruit vendor shot requires him to be in an alliance.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:45 am

Post by NicCage »

X isn't a terrible vote, for the record.

But CooLDoG is a much better vote
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:05 am

Post by NicCage »

I'm afraid I don't know what items are, they are not mentioned in my role-pm. Since it's not explicitly prohibited I supposed the answer would be yes, but I'll pm Varsoon to confirm.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:39 am

Post by NicCage »

He seems disengaged, but it doesn't feel genuine to me; it feels very self-serving and I think it's more likely coming from a lazy scum mindset than lazy town. I feel town would be more likely to admit they're lost, rather than accuse the town of poor play during a period when people are actually motivated, and bringing up a shoddy and poorly thought out case at the end of D2 in order to look like they are engaged with the game instead of actually engaging with it.

I will admit that his ricastle case seems a little odd for scum to make since it would attract a lot of negative attention, but I don't think we are seeing CooLDoG playing optimally as scum; I view it as a blunder on his part.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:18 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3225, Trench Warfare wrote:NicCage, can you use items and your watcher? Usually the answer is no but it's a very important question.

It turns out that no, I can't use both.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:42 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3230, grapes wrote:
In post 3228, NicCage wrote:He seems disengaged, but it doesn't feel genuine to me; it feels very self-serving and I think it's more likely coming from a lazy scum mindset than lazy town. I feel town would be more likely to admit they're lost, rather than accuse the town of poor play during a period when people are actually motivated, and bringing up a shoddy and poorly thought out case at the end of D2 in order to look like they are engaged with the game instead of actually engaging with it.

I will admit that his ricastle case seems a little odd for scum to make since it would attract a lot of negative attention, but I don't think we are seeing CooLDoG playing optimally as scum; I view it as a blunder on his part.

outside that one interaction we talked about that really did look scum/scum the rest not so much

another look and it felt like frogger actually cared about how he appeared to cooldog - he was really uhm, what's the word...formal about who he voted day 2 and took extra care to vote for someone him and cool agreed on

Ehhh maybe. I need to see more from CoolDog at any rate.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by NicCage »

Fruit vendor makes a lot of sense with the cool kids though
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3244, Trench Warfare wrote:Nic, what action do you think frogger visited farside with?

It's the one which is supposed to end any fusion a gem is a part of as well as preventing any night actions. Since Farside is a gem it worked, but it didn't prevent her alliance with vezo since he was a human. So basically it's a JK but for gems only.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by NicCage »

That's definitely true
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3260 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by NicCage »

Yeah I claimed as soon as I knew Ricastle was town
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3263 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by NicCage »

Hm hm okay
VOTE: Maxwell

Though to be fair RR also defended frog, along with fuzzy
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3265, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Hey RR
You said yesterday that you had weak evidence that Frog was town .What was this evidence and why did you think it made him town

Mastin
What makes you think that me sending you a pizza is more likely I would do as scum instead as scum. Also what makes you think that this is scum buddying as oppose to whiteknighting.

Hi fuzzy. Why are you questioning RR about his defense of Frogger? Are you not aware that he has claimed Steven, and hasn't been counterclaimed? Further why aren't you questioning others that have defended Frogger also? Not to say that you can't question him of course, however I don't think that line of questioning would be particularly fruitful.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by NicCage »

One time I thought about using my pr on you, but then I decided not to
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (isolation #144) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:53 am

Post by NicCage »

Unvote

I think my unvote puts it back to L-2
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (isolation #145) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by NicCage »

Hey fuzzy, maybe you'd better tell us all your abilities. You're probably not in any particular danger considering the roles that are already out.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (isolation #146) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by NicCage »

Motivator makes sense to me for the cool kids. There's an episode where they and Steven hang out at night, and at the end they defend Steven's mistakes that night because it's important for people to have fun sometimes. They thought he was getting sort of down with all the seriousness and bad things that he and the gems have had to deal with. Personally I believe that fuzzy's claim makes good sense with the flavor. I don't want to vote him.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (isolation #147) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by NicCage »

I would also like to point out that even though I was successful with my role, I can't really predict scum actions because I don't know what they know, a la the skybird kill.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (isolation #148) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3331, Xtoxm wrote:Maxwell is spewing bullshit.

Xtom is probably scum, been ignoring the slot because of all the replacements and
all three of them
seeming to have I Cant Post Just Yet disease. Well, he's here today, anyways. Hey there.

By all 3 of them do you mean just Bookitty? Are you trying to declare flaking is scummy? Yes, you are.

As for me, i've been active since I replaced in and Flum's ISO suggests he was too so.. :roll:

My lynchpool is getting too tiny for me and my play is making me reconsider a lot of townreads.

Sucks when your mislynches clear themselves, doesn't it?

One of his buddies would have told him who to target, and probably would have said something about his planned claim too.

This argument breaks down when your top suspects are me, Cooldog and Hermit.

Not a fake VI either, anyone who was faking it could see that they needed to change tactics by D2.

So you think he's a VI. What does that have to do with his alignment? (hint: nothing)

Vezok is mod-confirmed Sadie according to Beer, and Beer was mod-confirmed Lars according to Vezok. That right there is the only reason vezok even gets a townread, and that's because Beer was proven to not be lying with vezok based on his flip.

This is funny. You defend Fuzzy based on a mild flavour link, then cry about vezok being cleared by a mod confirmed flavour link.

Also you forgot to fakeclaim buddy.

This is a pretty aggressive post. Xtoxm, who else do you think could be scum?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:11 am

Post by NicCage »

Yeah, we might as well
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:02 am

Post by NicCage »

I think that Rose was a pretty poor claim and while we're not guaranteed to find all the scum during this massclaim, I think it will help us. Also I don't think there's any danger in it, as most of the races are out as well. Unless you believe that scum have abilities that specialize in the human or "other" races, which I don't really see a reason to suspect, I think that finishing up flavor claiming will help town a little and scum not at all.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:35 am

Post by NicCage »

Drixx, I'm well aware of what froggers role was able to do. Maybe you aren't paying much attention to the game if you think I'm scum.

So far every ability I've seen has fit with the flavor, so the gem specific abilities make sense to me, but I haven't seen anything in the show that would lead me to believe that there would be anything else.

I don't think a mass flavor claim would be harmful to town at all. I'd like to hear the rest of the playerlist's opinions on this since you two are already out anyway.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (isolation #152) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:24 am

Post by NicCage »

VOTE: Max
I feel a lot more sure about Max than fuzzy, fuzzy's claim makes sense to me
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (isolation #153) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3394, Metal Sonic wrote:Fuzzy's claim makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Does so.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (isolation #154) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by NicCage »

Cooldog hasn't really had a chance to weigh in yet, we shouldn't rush to lynch until we have our alliances and have heard at least a little from everyone
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:40 am

Post by NicCage »

Why would watermelon steven be a motion detector though? The cool kids are a group in the show, they almost always show up together, and the episode that relates to fuzzy's abilities has them all together
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:41 am

Post by NicCage »

We haven't seen any targeting abilities that aren't x-shot yet either, I believe. Even though this role is crappy, I don't think it would break the mould. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm too lazy to check all the flips.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3519 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3518, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I feel better about a fuzzy lynch though. If there was any truth to him being a motivator, that lynch should take priority.

What's wrong with being a motivator?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by NicCage »

No I think it only refills x shots. But I could be wrong
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (isolation #159) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:01 am

Post by NicCage »

Fuzzy, I am Pearl, I don't have the ability to steal roles. You may be right to be paranoid of TW. I guess you could ally me, but I may not be the best choice considering how my watcher works. What are your other options? I dunno how many gladiates I wanna give Sonic lol.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (isolation #160) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:10 am

Post by NicCage »

Does anyone think they can make good use of fuzzy's motivate?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (isolation #161) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by NicCage »

Well if far is going with RR you guys might as well toss me fuzzy, I can probably make better use of his motivate than sonic
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (isolation #162) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by NicCage »

Aight I can go with you
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3584 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3579, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I dont want to ally with Sonic.
If he going insult me I dont any part . Plus I dont trust TW and I am unsure about thier plan. Plus they are trying to use Sonic to do thier dirty work. Even if they an investigation role why not take a chance and hopeful get a free reshot, She has nothing to loose. If they are killed than they loose nothing .. But they are playing games.

I rather have Nic anyways....I am 100 percent Nic is town. I would love to talk to Nic tommorow if he is still willing.

I think you should go with their plan, fuzzy. They're right, if you ally me we won't be able to accomplish much; scum will probably just shoot me rather than take a risk. The same goes for TW, if they're town. I shouldn't have pressed you to out your second ability :/. They're definitely playing games, but you're just gonna have to roll with it for now. Sonic is practically as certain town as I am, so you can trust him. I think you're town, but not everyone feels the way I do, so you're gonna have to figure out how to work with more players than me if you want to help the town read you right.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:52 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3586, vezokpiraka wrote:Who do I ally with?

What about Cooldog, if he comes around here sometime
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (isolation #165) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:59 am

Post by NicCage »

No vezo we gotta kill max, look how he's waffling on his horrible reads and looking for a way out by just saying let's lynch Cool rather than coming up with reasons why Cool is probably scum. He never thought Cool was scum before today.

And yeah you know what I'll just risk it and go with fuzzy. Let's just make it easy. If I die I die, nbd. We don't need to confirm anything, fuzzy's abilities, one of which is already confirmed, make perfect sense with the flavor. I know Vezo doesn't like that fuzzy's role is 3 people, but I've already explained that I think it makes sense.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (isolation #166) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:19 am

Post by NicCage »

Why?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:36 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3681, farside22 wrote:I just thought about something.

Nic: you can still talk did you use your power last night?

I did, I watched Mastina, but I didn't see anything.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:38 am

Post by NicCage »

Personally I think X/Constantine would be good votes today, not sure where to go just yet though
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3702 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:07 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3693, Trench Warfare wrote:@NicCage, Why don't we have a hood? Did you tell anyone who you were going to be watching?

I targeted fuzzy lol. No I didn't mention it to anyone.

I sort of figured I would be killed, but I didn't expect there to be two kills. My guess is it's likely that there's a scum role that get's an extra shot on season finale's or something.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (isolation #170) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:06 am

Post by NicCage »

Nah I'm only a stump for this day phase.

Constantines post have looked bad to me for awhile, though grapes brought up a good point about him being in both Frogger and maxwells lynch pools. I remember maxwell going after bins for awhile too. However, I can't remember who brought it up before, but someone pointed out that bins really put the brakes on the raging bull wagon D1, and was town reading Frogger for pretty poor reasons, while preferring a beer lynch for information. I wouldn't count him out.

I'm wondering what characters would share a pt with steven. I really think a mass flavor claim would be helpful.

Also I agree that it's strange that Sonic's role is the only one that doesn't require a specific phrase to activate an ability, though it's possible that there are no phrases associated with his character.

Another thing I want to mention is that I still think it's odd that TW is the only gem without specific alliance and fusion abilities. They're claiming that could have been intended to protect Frogger from my setup spec.

Mass Flavor claim pretty please
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:50 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2848, Trench Warfare wrote:I am gem. Not all gems get special fusion abilities.

Also, what did I not read?

Titus

In post 2851, Trench Warfare wrote:To be clear, I have fusion OR ally ability. Not fusion only.

@Cerb: This is what I was talking about
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3861, Reasonably Rational wrote:
Also, to everyone: What would be your first assumption if someone displayed knowledge of an aspect of another players role which they had no way of knowing? There is no combination of alliance meetings by which said knowledge could have reached the player, and the information has absolutely not been shared in this thread.

-Cerb

That they are scum with that player, or that they have an investigative role which they haven't revealed.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:31 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3877, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. I don't think the fusion or ally ability thing is odd, I have some evidence that it's happened in at least one other case(arguably, two other cases). What is odd to me though is that TW specifically claimed that on the 2nd, and then in our PT we had, on the 7th they had to go reread their role pm to clarify that they had a power that was linked fusion/alliance specific. You'd think they'd remember that after specifically pointing it out as a defense of someone a few days earlier.

-Cerb

Well, I'll take your word for it. I think it's something to keep in mind.

The main thing keeping me from outright calling TW scum is TSO's push against frogger at the end of D1, which seems like a very counterproductive thing to do.

Do you know Xtoxm and Mastina's flavor names? I would like to know if they both make sense, because I can't really guess two characters who would share a pt with Steven. I think I guessed Mastina's, but there's no second one in my mind.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:45 am

Post by NicCage »

Oh I must have read that too quickly, I thought he was only referencing it. Yes I remember. That doesn't really help then lol.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (isolation #175) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3890, grapes wrote:Why do scum kill a watcher/double-voter over a cop?

Well one reason could be that they did it to kill two near confirmed townies who will never get lynched instead of a slot which has had some suspicion on it. Also I still had a watch to use, while TW is out of shots.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by NicCage »

Nice work Cerb
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (isolation #177) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by NicCage »

I'm 98% sure farside is town for anyone who is unsure
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4199 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:51 am

Post by NicCage »

do you wanna be
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4275 (isolation #179) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by NicCage »

IM BORED I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4479 (isolation #180) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:15 am

Post by NicCage »

I didn't realize I was still alive lol
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4480 (isolation #181) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:18 am

Post by NicCage »

Well I'm glad to see that you guys aren't voting grapes anymore.

Sonic, I'm pretty sure I'm out of watch shots.

Anyhow I don't know
exactly
know what's going on so you'll have to give me some time to decide what I really think. But I think I support a sonic lynch
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4481 (isolation #182) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:20 am

Post by NicCage »

So can someone paraphrase what the fuzzy cop stuff I saw before was? I'll read it all but it'll be easier if someone just spoon feeds me
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4483 (isolation #183) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:14 am

Post by NicCage »

Idk I just remember seeing the word cop a bunch. But yeah I guess that's what I wanted
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4487 (isolation #184) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 am

Post by NicCage »

fuzzy can you paraphrase your quote for your lie detector ability?

I don't really see how it fits with the cool kids.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4488 (isolation #185) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:38 am

Post by NicCage »

So I'm on page 176 and this game seems to be wrapped up more or less lol
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4489 (isolation #186) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:01 am

Post by NicCage »

Sonic/fuzzy makes sense to me. The way Sonic defends himself and how he grasps at towncred from the nk looks atrocious to me. I can feel him arguing from a made up position that serves him rather than from the facts. Plus I'll bet anything that what he claimed to have said to grapes is a straight up lie, nothing about grapes has ever felt scummy to me.

Fuzzy is also looking really bad today, but I would rather lynch sonic.

VOTE: Sonic

I don't know what the rest of the playerlist is doing, besides mastina, RR, and grapes, but this should be a pretty obvious choice for you.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4490 (isolation #187) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:03 am

Post by NicCage »

also I believe klingon's claim, kill him tonight instead of me, scum, pretty please.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4491 (isolation #188) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:06 am

Post by NicCage »

Her I mean, my bad. Even though Klingon didn't use her cop last night, her description of CoolDog's targets makes good sense with what I remember about him.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4493 (isolation #189) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:13 am

Post by NicCage »

But in our current situation Sonic has more evidence piled up against him (in my view), and he has the higher probability of flipping scum. Your way is definitely maximizes information in the long term, and I'm willing to switch if that's what others want to do, but I'm happy with a Sonic lynch. After all, if they're both scum then any associatives between them won't really matter.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4496 (isolation #190) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:54 am

Post by NicCage »

Well it's not that he really wants you to explain it, he's just open to an alternative explanation. The thing is, there aren't really any alternatives that make sense. There doesn't appear to be any way in which TW could have learned your role and mentioned it with the certainty which RR said they did. And I'm more than inclined to believe RR's take on that, since I assume they wouldn't have even brought it up if they didn't feel sure.

What's more you did try to explain it away, by putting it off onto grapes, but I don't believe your explanation. For one I feel really certain that grapes is town, and two you didn't bring that possibility up earlier. I find it unlikely that you would have forgotten what you had said to grapes for so long, but then remembered it when you did. I think it
is
likely, however, that at that moment and during this long argument with RR, you had been casting about in your imagination for something you could reasonably say that might create some doubt.

I don't really see any facts that point to you as town. I see that you hard pushed frogger, but you hardly put nearly as much creative effort in lynching him, a player who was probably your biggest scumread and antagonist all game, as you are right now in trying to save your neck. I find it unlikely that as town you could be so lazy earlier in the game and so hard working now. However, as scum that makes a lot of sense, considering you didn't really want to lynch frogger, and your death now is tantamount to losing the game. Your grasps at cheap towncred throughout the game also look bad to me.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4497 (isolation #191) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:55 am

Post by NicCage »

Also light prism was like a boss in a video game right? Sounds like a scum role to me.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4510 (isolation #192) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 4506, Klingoncelt wrote:Are you nuts???

Yes
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4513 (isolation #193) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by NicCage »

You wanna vote sonic?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4515 (isolation #194) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by NicCage »

Hey fuzzy I really would like to hear you paraphrase your quote for the lie detector ability. Shouldn't be too hard for you.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (isolation #195) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by NicCage »

I want the flavor quote, I understand the description of the power already. There's literally no reason to be cagey about this, the flavor is the least important part. You must be lying about something if you can't produce a flavor quote.

I have an idea. Sonic, why don't you gladiate fuzzy today? Does your gladiate start a countdown?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (isolation #196) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by NicCage »

That's not a very strong power to have an only once per game restriction. Klingon claimed that she has 3 cops. My watch and ricastle's vig regenerate on season finale's.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4523 (isolation #197) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 4521, grapes wrote:hey nic we should fusion and stuff

because that way we can know if it's lylo or not tomorrow

You're a genius, let's do it.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4526 (isolation #198) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by NicCage »

Yes fuzzy, that is what I'm asking for.

In post 4524, Sonic X wrote:
In post 4519, NicCage wrote:I have an idea. Sonic, why don't you gladiate fuzzy today? Does your gladiate start a countdown?

I can do that, yes. But I don't feel morally right making a gladiate scenario where today only town can be lynched, even if we have 3 mislynches.

What if I told you that I can guarantee that one of you will be lynched today regardless of how you feel? I want to see if you actually have a gladiate, while following through on mastina's idea.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4530 (isolation #199) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by NicCage »

Welllp, you made it pretty far fuzzy. That quote doesn't really make sense with the lie detector ability. That sounds more like the motivate quote, which I think you've already given us, though I can't be bothered to look. I feel fairly certain that you're scum at this point. Guess vezo was right after all, huh?

Anyhow, what's the town's feeling on having Sonic gladiate fuzzy and then lynching fuzzy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”