ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by ika »

WHAT THE FUCK NOW YOU FCUKIGN VOTE HER?

THIS IS FUCKIGN SHIT I WOUDL NTO BE SURPRISED IF THIS IS LIEM HU2 WHERE IM THE FUCKIGN BP SHIT AND SHES A FUCKED UP COP
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

english please
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Sonic X »

VOTE: raging bull

shut the fuck up
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

dudke
ika
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

why did you out our BP
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

we're supposed to frucking try to draw the NK not out ourselves asshat
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by ika »

In post 601, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:english please

FUCK ENGLISH

In post 602, Sonic X wrote:VOTE: raging bull

shut the fuck up

NO FUCK YOU

VOTE: SONIC

PEDIT FUCK YOU

PEDIT2: CUS PPL ARE BEING SHIT AND WONT LYNCH SUCMS

PEDIT 3: KNWO WHAT FCUK ALL THAT SHIT I DONT CARE ABOUT DRAWING FUCKIGN KNS LAST TIME I HAD THAT SHTI I GOT VERY PISSY ABOUT IT AND MOLLIE LOCKED ME OUT OF POSTING
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by ika »

PICK UP MY QUOTES DICKIM GONNA PASS OUT
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

In post 607, ika wrote:PICK UP MY QUOTES DICKIM GONNA PASS OUT

Pick up what
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

IKA
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

In post 602, Sonic X wrote:VOTE: raging bull

shut the fuck up

Metal.

Help me contain drunk Ika rage mode
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by ika »

BTW I HATE FUCKINGLIFE AND HATE BEING FOREVER ALONE

FUCK YOU ALL
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

poor poor lonely man

you should have seen my fucking marathon game I fucking was you and I won as you and now you pull this shit
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: Raging Bull

Total policy. Don't care. TSO can take it off.

~Titus
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Mod: please warn ika on his behaviour.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

if you are town knock it off dude... you going to get PL ......I will vote to policy lynch if I have to I want to try to lynch scum first but I will vote to PL you if you force my hand. Take a break , calm down and get back to scum hunting

Also give a yellow card to RB ...... both are ruining the game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Both RB and Ika needs to take a huge step back and calm down.....
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 616, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Both RB and Ika needs to take a huge step back and calm down.....

They're the same person. One is a hydra containing the other and another person. I don't think it's all that fair to the hydra partner to just PL the slot. Perhaps Ika could take a break and his partner can continue on? It appears from some of what was said in those posts that there may be some issues that are more important to attend to than forum mafia, just at this moment.

Getting a little more deja vu as regards the early part of another game and I would really rather this didn't progress any further, personally.

Love,
Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 464, NicCage wrote:
Sonic
: What was it about Maxwell that made you confident that he was town in ?

Hi

Reasonably Rational
: What's your opinion on the argument between beer and Sonic? Does it have any effect on your beer read?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:06 pm

if I had read the player list I would known that......

yeah ...hate to say it but Ika prob should be mod killed and Fro continue on ....... I not sure Ika is stable enough to continue. Seem like a complete melt down
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 548, CooLDoG wrote:fails at reading. viewtopic.php?p=6995170#p6995170 I want people to ally with me so I can do bad things to them is what that reads as. Sorry your buddy was caught.

????????????????????????????????????

radmann said: "I'm open to ally/fuse up with anyone who wants!"

you said: "asking for people to waste their night actions to target me"

yes, i "fail at reading", so maybe you should spell it out bigger because i couldn't see it the first time. i literally read his iso 4 times to find him asking people to target him and this is the stretch you linked me to. hello??

i was thinking more of something along my post in bold font

In post 548, CooLDoG wrote:^which is still scummy. Why are you trying to direct night actions? Scum fucks do this. Directing night actions is scummy because it limits the towns information. Let's say you are a bullet proof godfather or something like that, well now the town just wasted a pr. There is no town reason to ever try to direct a night action towards yourself, unless there is some role that is activated by it, in which case you probably shouldn't disclose that because the scum will just kill you. So you are either scummy or a bad player, both lead me to want you gone.

how fucking naive are you, by the way? "directing night actions is scummy" is firstly wrong, i've seen 6 people been accused of this "scumtell" and all flipped town. so thats just not legit. secondly, i asked people who are townreading me to target me. if you find it scummy, then don't target me? i anticipated some dumbdumb to use this "omg directing night actions is scummy!" false tell, so i included the last sentence "if you're not townreading me, then don't" which beer picked up on. in no way does it limit the town's information, doing so would be anti-town.

please don't give bullshit conspiracy theories like "people asking to be copped is scummy because they are a godfather", it takes occams razor and violates it more than 5 [REDACTED] men can to a [REDACTED]. so no, that doesn't fly. why don't you take the townie interpretation, for example "passive reflexive motivator" -- gives whoever targets me two actions the next night? nope, totally not narrow-minded at all

scum won't kill me because of helpful people like you :] even if they tried, I "directed a doc's night action towards me". no problemo

tl;dr occams razor: i'm a townie and good player, my forthcomingness of my bolded claim is townie, it is a townie plan and you should work with me ^_^

In post 548, CooLDoG wrote:Don't you find it funny that the two most scummy people are people who have requested for people to target them with night actions/alliances early? Hmmm, what a fucking coincidence

Don't you find it funny that all girls have boobs? Hmm, what a fucking coincidence.

ITS NO COINCIDENCE IF YOU LABEL THE ACTION AS "SCUMMY" THEN SUDDENLY CALL THEM BOTH "two most scummy people" HOLY SHIT

where the fuck is the logic?? :facepalm:

i'm fusing with vezok, i claimed this early as well. maybe claiming who you are allying with is scummy too. hmm.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 618, NicCage wrote:
In post 464, NicCage wrote:
Sonic
: What was it about Maxwell that made you confident that he was town in ?

Hi

Reasonably Rational
: What's your opinion on the argument between beer and Sonic? Does it have any effect on your beer read?

Hi

he was contributing very very very very very actively to discussion? not sure how /any/ of you missed that.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 552, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 551, farside22 wrote:
In post 549, Reasonably Rational wrote:

I, uh, I'm not even gonna
risk
touching that.

:lol: :lol:
I should stop making cases on my phone, sorry mod for the mess.

@rational: what is the difference between asking for reads and asking you about players in the game?
Are you saying all you do is sit on your ass all game and throw words out with no scum hunting.
Finally: 1 negative comment about 1 player is not scum hunting. Saying so is bs.

@cooldog: stfu

I think there have been 3 comments about other individuals play that either Drixx or myself have made, once about tunnel, once about radmann, and once about yourself. I don't think any of those comments were scumhunting though. I'm just saying you're implying that we aren't offering up any reads while simultaneously saying we made a weak push on a scum read of ours. Perhaps you just spoke imprecisely, but it is impossible for you to know we made a weak push on a scum read of ours, unless we've also, whether subtly or overtly, made you aware of said scum read. Even the act itself, if you view it as an actual push, is an indication of our read on a slot.

The difference between asking for reads and asking me about players in the game?

Asking for a list of reads is lazy on your part, when those reads are scattered throughout my ISO. It just means even though you clearly read our ISO, you couldn't be bothered to do more than cherry pick those quotes that demonstrate the points you wanted demonstrated, while ignoring the other information about my slot that could be gleaned from them. Asking specific questions about specific players show ME and the rest of the town where your focus and thoughts are, and probably also shows information about how you feel about those subjects you're asking about. This is all useful information to town, and things scum want to obfuscate.

So, in short, asking for a list of reads(on day 1, ESPECIALLY) is both lazy, and bad scumhunting. Not alignment indicative, but it doesn't really help you much. Asking me for a specific thought on a specific subject? Not lazy, requires some thoughts about the game, forces me to either ignore the question or look at the interaction in question and give you my response. If I'm scum, it forces me to fabricate a much firmer stance on a subject than a nebulous day 1 reads list does. If I'm town, it makes my town voice ring louder and more noticeably.

CoolDoG: How do you feel about Tunnel attempting to control the actions of TWO other players?

-Cerb

This is town btw. Town frustration at having to provide a fucking "readslist" when you're NOT READY

i've experienced this many times. sometimes the players who are "asking for the readlist but not giving their own readslist" were scum.

I'm townreading RR right now.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 560, farside22 wrote:That reminds me.
Fuzzy is a scum read too.

we can agree on that :)

farside, im reading RR as town right now. when im town I also hate to make a readslist when i haven't got enough info to make it good and sparkly yet. as scum I would just make 1 on the spot full of bullshit.

do you want to get fuzzy with me? think he is scum
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Spoiler: :good: ISO
In post 201, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:wow////
so much to chew on....

I want to vote Mastin bc she is Mastin ( and she played me several times before) but I think I wait.
Not sure why scum would claim stump.
Not sure that would help the scum team,,,than again its Mastin so I am not taking anything she says as truth without sound reason.
Not sure what to make out of Beers claims. This is def
weird
behavior.

In post 202, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:also
not sure what to make out the mass claims
but hopefully it will be helpful in the long run

In post 329, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Beer is giving me twinges of Prof Maniac in the Jesus Christ mafia ( mini 1561) I played in. One head was logical and reasonable , the other head was playing some wierd game no one could quite understand. PM was town in that game. The last post from the beer hydra really is starting to make feel like beer is some
wierd..Jeckel and Hyde hydra
. Beer
could be scum
but I am starting to lean toward the notion one head is normal and the other head is off.
Mzybe I am being blind
but I dont see scum acting like .especially so early in the game

I cant tell
if Vezo going after Beer is bc he sees beer as scum or an easy lynch target. Also there was a game I played where there was a scum double voter though the second vote has hidden under a puesodonym by the mod. So yeah scum can be doubke voter but it seems likely Vezo is prob town .

In post 559, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RR- huh..what was the point of that besides to draw needless attention on yourself? Not a town move imho.

I like Skybirds response of why he/she is not jumping on the Beer wagon . I think she/he is being genuine. I didn't read anything in the comments that made me think that they were trying to needless avoid voting beer

Not sure what could make
of the cop directing.
I can see town doing this but I can also see scum
( especially a Godfather role ) also asking for that. For me personally this is null

In post 566, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
here you go Varsoon

Why am I a scum read....oh wait I am Fuzzy I am almost always a scum read on day 1. Though I am really interested in what I said that pinged your scum bells/

In post 569, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:

The MMO I played was WOW but I gave that up bc I didn't want to waste money,,,,, The cost can add up

<3
You gotta post the stuff after the equal sign in the youtube link when using youtube tags~

In post 615, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:if you are town knock it off dude... you going to get PL ......I will vote to policy lynch if I have to I want to try to lynch scum first but I will vote to PL you if you force my hand. Take a break , calm down and get back to scum hunting

Also give a yellow card to RB ...... both are ruining the game

In post 616, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Both RB and Ika needs to take a huge step back and calm down.....

In post 619, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:if I had read the player list I would known that......

yeah ...hate to say it but Ika prob should be mod killed and Fro continue on ....... I not sure Ika is stable enough to continue. Seem like a complete melt down

bold/enlarged = my highlights

VOTE: fuzzylogic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”