Bookitty
Ricastle (1):
CooLDoG

Not Voting (1):
Mastin2

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-30 07:20:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:03 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2508, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Mastin2, you made two very passionate posts on how one should NEVER hero-vig, and here you are telling ricastle to hero-vig.
Yes.

WHICH SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT I MEAN ABOUT FROGGER!

The fact that there's this much resistance to a Fro99er wagon should tell you something, too! Even people who
have supported the wagon
are hesitant to join it. Such as Ricastle. Heck! Vezok's iso contains nothing but Frogger-bashing the entire time as far as I can tell, so he should have no reason to resist, yet here he is insisting that something about the basically-nonexistent-at-the-time wagon is bad!
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

People have been resistent to pretty much every wagon D2. Look at the Replace In wagon that just fell apart. Sonic's wagon had 4 people at one point and others suspecting him but went nowhere. Constantine's wagon, my wagon.

Also, please respond to my post 2513 as well.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2513, Fro99er wrote:Add in the conftown mass commute/reflexive kill by TunnelWarriors and you claiming you are conftown tomorrow, then what kind of powers do you think scum has, and why haven't we seen any yet?
I think we have: YOURS! Ascetic for town = macho-miller essentially, unable to be investigated or protected. Ascetic for SCUM? SUPERIOR in strength to a Godfather, because it effectively makes them half-ninja (immune to trackers), half-strongman (immune to roleblockers), and COMPLETE godfather (immune to cops, rolecops, gunsmiths, vanilla cops, and whatnot). Throw in the vote thief power? You've got one heck of a strong scum role.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:07 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2519, Fro99er wrote:Like, why would Replace In try to clear me via flavor? That's not scum motivation to try to clear someone (me) who was/is being somewhat widely scum read (at the time even more so than now)
On this point, though, I agree.

Reason I'm not scumreading Replace-in after all.

I just don't think Constantine is scum, either, thus the need for a third wagon.
My academy.
Agnigi
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2548, mastin2 wrote:Frogger's posting has been fairly bad overall: there are admittedly large chunks in the middle that are okay, but both near the beginning and the end, it's nothing but bad posting. That, not even going into the Raging Bull posting which was just terrible.

Can you, for a third point, provide specific examples? You have yet to provide specific examples for two prior points, and now a third.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2521, Reasonably Rational wrote:Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that?
How do you not see that Frogger isn't town? It's townVscum, SonicVFrogger. And now I get to turn around and flip the point in Frogger's defense against him: you're saying this generic thing about Frogger being town, without backing up why. (The irony!)
My academy.
Agnigi
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:10 am

Post by NicCage »

Mastin, what could ricastles lack of support for voting frog have to do with frog's alignment? That's sort of sophistic territory you're walking into there. Vezo though idk, that would be nice to hear about.

Cool, what's your read on Frogger now? And why is replace a bad wagon? You were perfectly willing to vote radmann yesterday.

Frog lemme hop on my laptop
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2553, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2513, Fro99er wrote:Add in the conftown mass commute/reflexive kill by TunnelWarriors and you claiming you are conftown tomorrow, then what kind of powers do you think scum has, and why haven't we seen any yet?
I think we have: YOURS! Ascetic for town = macho-miller essentially, unable to be investigated or protected. Ascetic for SCUM? SUPERIOR in strength to a Godfather, because it effectively makes them half-ninja (immune to trackers), half-strongman (immune to roleblockers), and COMPLETE godfather (immune to cops, rolecops, gunsmiths, vanilla cops, and whatnot). Throw in the vote thief power? You've got one heck of a strong scum role.

So you think we have

dayvig
gladiate
whatever constantine's power is
reflexive kill/mass commute
you conftown D3
masons

that can't all be town there. No way.
Heil King Froggo.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2551, mastin2 wrote:Even people who
have supported the wagon
are hesitant to join it. Such as Ricastle. Heck! Vezok's iso contains nothing but Frogger-bashing the entire time as far as I can tell, so he should have no reason to resist, yet here he is insisting that something about the basically-nonexistent-at-the-time wagon is bad!
How is this point remotely relevant?

Why are you agreeing with Fro99er's point about Replace In if you think he's scum, which as a result would give Replace In a legitimate reason as scum to try and clear Fro99er?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2557, NicCage wrote:Cool, what's your read on Frogger now? And why is replace a bad wagon?

Cool said he'd vote Replace. Where are you getting this?
Heil King Froggo.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:14 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2547, Fro99er wrote:- Frog is scum because beer and cheetory said so (while ignoring marquis said I'm town)
Marquis wasn't the nightkill.

Cheetory was. Marquis died as a RESULT of the nightkill, but was not the target. Cheet was, therefore Cheet's opinion > Marquis's opinion.

And now I'm going to be 15 minutes late for work. :?
My academy.
Agnigi
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Ricastle »

Cooldog highlighted my vote on RI and called the wagon easy as a point against me. It's why he's scum, Fro99er.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2562, Ricastle wrote:Cooldog highlighted my vote on RI and called the wagon easy as a point against me. It's why he's scum, Fro99er.

Yet he was willing to vote it.

And to hammer me despite town reading me.

Hmmm...
Heil King Froggo.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:18 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2560, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2557, NicCage wrote:Cool, what's your read on Frogger now? And why is replace a bad wagon?

Cool said he'd vote Replace. Where are you getting this?

Oh my bad, it's just I thought he called out ric for voting replace in as an easy wagon or something, so I thought that was inconsistent with how he ought to feel.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2564, NicCage wrote:Oh my bad, it's just I thought he called out ric for voting replace in as an easy wagon or something, so I thought that was inconsistent with how he ought to feel.

Yeah. Both. So this is weird.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

Weirdly enough, I can make Cool vote himself...
Heil King Froggo.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2556, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2521, Reasonably Rational wrote:Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that?
How do you not see that Frogger isn't town? It's townVscum, SonicVFrogger. And now I get to turn around and flip the point in Frogger's defense against him:
you're saying this generic thing about Frogger being town, without backing up why.
(The irony!)

In post 2521, Reasonably Rational wrote:Skybird: Sorry about that, minor crisis arose at work and my day wasn't as free as I expected it to be. In regards to CoolDog, I remember in conversation Drixx and I had about his slot Drixx and I were both feeling scum vibes from him, and when I went to the thread to read his posts then I said I felt like it was because he was just "taking the opportunity to snipe at sonic, and just parroting the thoughts others had." However...upon skimming his iso, it isn't immediately apparent whose thoughts I thought he was parroting/what led me to that conclusion. I need to look at things in context to see what Me of several days ago saw about him and why i thought his behavior was scummy.

Mastin, Sonic: No, we are not lynching Frogger today. Frogger v Sonic screams TvT, how do you not see that? I'm making an assumption here, but if sonic wasn't lying about his gladiate increasing the time we had before lynch, his gladiate attempt itself, both today and yesterday, isn't scummy, and without that I just don't see scum in him.
Frogger there isn't even anything there to think it scummy, beyond the lurking D1 while he was hydraing, which has been explained by Frogger to my satisfaction at least.

-Cerb

Which, I will freely admit, isn't an exhaustive case for town as I displayed for say, Ricastle and Constantine, but, Fro99er also hasn't *done* anything. It is, however, more than just the "nothing" you're pretending I said by taking my quote out of context. Is Frogger good at this game? I think the consensus is yes, Frogger is at the least competent, Would scum ascetic frogger not tell town he was ascetic, so that way he gets to be a PL for not sharing that information earlier in the game? no, i don't think he would. I just don't see scum motivation or thoughts in his play. I don't see inconsistency, or bad logic, or anything I can point to as a reason to think his slot is scum.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:26 am

Post by NicCage »

Lol hm.

Hey Mastin, when you get back, why do you feel that Maxwell is scum?

edit: Still, why wouldn't frogger claim ascetic right away? Since he had already mentioned he was bp I just don't see why he would let sonic flail about when he actually should have know the reason for why the gladiate failed.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Ricastle »

Such a shame, really. I was looking forward to more enjoyable posts from Cooldog like the ones from D1. He really went downhill today...well, if you catch a scum, you gotta lynch em' I guess.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2568, NicCage wrote:Lol hm.

Hey Mastin, when you get back, why do you feel that Maxwell is scum?

edit: Still, why wouldn't frogger claim ascetic right away? Since he had already mentioned he was bp I just don't see why he would let sonic flail about when he actually should have know the reason for why the gladiate failed.

I believe he did say he knew the reason, right after sonic went crazy about wasting his shot. Basically, as soon as he had reason to believe an actual shot was used on him, and it wasn't just a gambit by sonic, he fessed up. I could have the exact timeline wrong though, but I do believe it wasn't very long afterwards.

You let someone flail like that to get more information about them, that's simple enough.

Actually, when you say why wouldn't he claim ascetic right away, are you talking about why didn't he claim D1, or why didn't he claim immediately after sonic's attempted gladiate? In the first case, i don't know hwy he wouldn't claim ascetic right away, but I do know that it would be worse to not claim ascetic as scum than it would be as town, since not claiming it immediately draws suspicion onto you, which scum don't want to have.

I had forgotten about the bulletproof thing though. That's...interesting. BP+Ascetic=untargetable, unshootable....i don't know how I feel about that. Makes me even happier to have the chance to sort him in a PT tomorrow. ^^

Hey Frogger, do you have an opinion on us yet? You said CoolDog was a townread yesterday, thus the willingness to ally with him. Same applies here, or are you neutral on us and just figuring it's worth it to get some more information about our slot?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2568, NicCage wrote:edit: Still, why wouldn't frogger claim ascetic right away? Since he had already mentioned he was bp I just don't see why he would let sonic flail about when he actually should have know the reason for why the gladiate failed.

The BP claim was never serious. I'm not BP.

ika made the BP claim was because he got drunk, lost at poker and was frustrated, and took it out by trolling the thread. I reacted to it with joking back because I could tell that's what he was doing because we've played together before and he's drunk raged like that before.

ika was then too embarassed to show his face in here after that, and he got our slot a warning and PMd me he replaced out because of that because he knew I wanted to play steven universe which is why I pre-inned and didn't want me force replaced for his actions

Why didn't I claim ascetic D1? Because I've never ever seen ascetic until now and didn't know that's how its typcially played (just like I never knew miller was supposed to claim in post 1 until I saw grapes do it). Hell, the first time I ever played scum, I claimed scum because I thought I was fooling people (this was 5 months ago in a RL game). I've been a quick learner, but I don't know typical play for every role yet.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2570, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey Frogger, do you have an opinion on us yet?

Your slot's reaction to the dayvig was very towny. I said that somewhere but can't remember if it was in thread or in the PT with cool. I can dig it up.
Heil King Froggo.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Ricastle »

Do you know Ika personally? Just curious.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:56 am

Post by NicCage »

I am not full sheeping mastin’s case, she’s obviously full on against you and looking for everything she can say, and I don’t feel that all the points she had made previous to today are particularly strong or that I would feel good about using.
I don’t care that Varsoon may have seen the scum ascetic/ town gladiator before. However, I think scum ascetic is an incredibly strong role and makes sense to use to balance out all of the town roles, presumed and confirmed, that we’ve seen so far. I would say that it’s likely that the entire scumteam has roles of varying strength, which would balance out the fact that we CAN do some degree of scumhunting using flavor. I hate that people, grapes comes to mind, always pop up to basically try to shut down any flavor discussion. Is it perfect? Know, but we all know that and I think from what we’ve seen so far that it’s likely that abilities and role names match up with the alignment’s you’d expect from those characters.
That might have been a bit off topic, but I think that your Rose claim is suspect. I still have watched the whole show, but I haven’t seen rose once. And like Vezo brought up earlier, it doesn’t make a lot of sense for Rose to be alive while Steven’s lion is also in the game. I find Replace In’s claim more plausible than yours.
I don’t know about you being sketchy in your PT, I’d like to ask for examples on that too.
Some things have bothered me about your posting, or at least it seems to me that way, though when I went back and looked I couldn’t support what I was thinking. So I’m not sure about that. However, I don’t like your points that you’ve brought up against me, or the way you’ve pushed me in general. I wouldn’t be surprised if a player of either alignment pushed me, since my slot does have much to read for town, and is a fairly easy target for scum. But what separates you, to me, is that I feel as though you aren’t really even interested in my alignment, but have just decided that I’m scum and are looking for reasons to say why. For instance, I don’t feel like there’s anything wrong with my change in Sonic reads, which I did explain, and can elaborate on any of the different movements (there’s only 3) if you ask about them. Idk maybe it’s my fault but I hate going through each and every point when I’ve already explained most of them and they feel consistent to me.
I mean, if you feel like I’m out of focus, why does that instantly mean I’m scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”