NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:50 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 2848, Trench Warfare wrote:I am gem. Not all gems get special fusion abilities.

Also, what did I not read?

Titus

In post 2851, Trench Warfare wrote:To be clear, I have fusion OR ally ability. Not fusion only.

@Cerb: This is what I was talking about
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3861, Reasonably Rational wrote:
Also, to everyone: What would be your first assumption if someone displayed knowledge of an aspect of another players role which they had no way of knowing? There is no combination of alliance meetings by which said knowledge could have reached the player, and the information has absolutely not been shared in this thread.

-Cerb

That they are scum with that player, or that they have an investigative role which they haven't revealed.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 3875, NicCage wrote:
In post 2848, Trench Warfare wrote:I am gem. Not all gems get special fusion abilities.

Titus

In post 2851, Trench Warfare wrote:To be clear, I have fusion OR ally ability. Not fusion only.

Hmm. I don't think the fusion or ally ability thing is odd, I have some evidence that it's happened in at least one other case(arguably, two other cases). What is odd to me though is that TW specifically claimed that on the 2nd, and then in our PT we had, on the 7th they had to go reread their role pm to clarify that they had a power that was linked fusion/alliance specific. You'd think they'd remember that after specifically pointing it out as a defense of someone a few days earlier.

-Cerb
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3842, Drixx wrote:
In post 3841, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I'm not. Mastina may have scum read Maxwell, but she didn't vote him. Scum buddies often do this to each other to appear town.

The next person to blatantly ignore that there was a request for the lynch to be held until something was done in an alliance chat and try to use that as a reason to go after someone is not going to like me after I get done ripping them a new one.

In post 3845, Drixx wrote:I'm sure Cerberus will pick up these two posts and attest to the fact that I'm a 25 on a scale of 1 to 10 in grumpiness today. Make scummy posts at your peril. I've got the gloves off and I'm drinking scotch; we might be in for a bumpy ride.

In post 3877, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 3875, NicCage wrote:

Titus

Hmm. I don't think the fusion or ally ability thing is odd, I have some evidence that it's happened in at least one other case(arguably, two other cases). What is odd to me though is that TW specifically claimed that on the 2nd, and then in our PT we had, on the 7th they had to go reread their role pm to clarify that they had a power that was linked fusion/alliance specific. You'd think they'd remember that after specifically pointing it out as a defense of someone a few days earlier.

-Cerb

Picking up the hydra leaks.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:31 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3877, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. I don't think the fusion or ally ability thing is odd, I have some evidence that it's happened in at least one other case(arguably, two other cases). What is odd to me though is that TW specifically claimed that on the 2nd, and then in our PT we had, on the 7th they had to go reread their role pm to clarify that they had a power that was linked fusion/alliance specific. You'd think they'd remember that after specifically pointing it out as a defense of someone a few days earlier.

-Cerb

Well, I'll take your word for it. I think it's something to keep in mind.

The main thing keeping me from outright calling TW scum is TSO's push against frogger at the end of D1, which seems like a very counterproductive thing to do.

Do you know Xtoxm and Mastina's flavor names? I would like to know if they both make sense, because I can't really guess two characters who would share a pt with Steven. I think I guessed Mastina's, but there's no second one in my mind.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:34 am

In post 3879, NicCage wrote:
In post 3877, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. I don't think the fusion or ally ability thing is odd, I have some evidence that it's happened in at least one other case(arguably, two other cases). What is odd to me though is that TW specifically claimed that on the 2nd, and then in our PT we had, on the 7th they had to go reread their role pm to clarify that they had a power that was linked fusion/alliance specific. You'd think they'd remember that after specifically pointing it out as a defense of someone a few days earlier.

-Cerb

Well, I'll take your word for it. I think it's something to keep in mind.

The main thing keeping me from outright calling TW scum is TSO's push against frogger at the end of D1, which seems like a very counterproductive thing to do.

Do you know Xtoxm and Mastina's flavor names? I would like to know if they both make sense, because I can't really guess two characters who would share a pt with Steven. I think I guessed Mastina's, but there's no second one in my mind.

I do know both, and Xtoxm flavor claimed as Centipeetle in thread already. You know, the monster from the first episode who Steven accidentally freed and then tamed who sacrificed himself to save Steven?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:45 am

Post by NicCage »

Oh I must have read that too quickly, I thought he was only referencing it. Yes I remember. That doesn't really help then lol.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I think this is the first day I don't feel like the red headed step child.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Sonic I don't know if what I will say will change your thoughts but I know for sure hermit was not responsible for the kill last night
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:36 am

Post by T S O »

mafia mum will you pleaseee explain your scumread on us
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3884, T S O wrote:mafia mum will you pleaseee explain your scumread on us

Your claim is suspicious to me.
You pushed fuzzy as scum over max and titus knows damn fucking well them not voting each other means Jack shit.
Weak pushes and based on my POE I have you, cooldog and xtoxm as scum.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:23 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

Everyone, please roleclaim and share your action history. This may help us narrow the lynch pool, and usually there is always clues in the actions by day five.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:52 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I am the cool kids

N4- Allied with Sonic/ sent pizza
N3- No alliance request/ sent Mastin pizza
N2- No Alliance/ no action
N1- No alliance/ No action

RR
I don't think Xtoxm claimed Centlipettle.... the way I read it was , as a what if question.

Xtoxm
Supposing you had claimed than I would highly consider you and TW being in a third party together or maybe a second scum team together. It would confirm to me however that there was a group outside the two known parties.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3886, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Everyone, please roleclaim and share your action history. This may help us narrow the lynch pool, and usually there is always clues in the actions by day five.

This is what I meant by shitty posts
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3886, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Everyone, please roleclaim and share your action history. This may help us narrow the lynch pool, and usually there is always clues in the actions by day five.

I'd love to see cooldog claim
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by grapes »

Why do scum kill a watcher/double-voter over a cop?
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:08 pm

This is in the best interests of town, whether this is accepted or not. It is typical to massclaim by the third day, but not on MS. The solution to the problems this game has presented, are found within the clues that emerge during the night.
Show

NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3890, grapes wrote:Why do scum kill a watcher/double-voter over a cop?

Well one reason could be that they did it to kill two near confirmed townies who will never get lynched instead of a slot which has had some suspicion on it. Also I still had a watch to use, while TW is out of shots.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:22 pm

There were two night kills and Fuzzy is a motivator. That is what makes sense to me right now.

No townie has claimed to have information on why two people were killed last night. We need to continue claiming our roles and night actions, otherwise we will be in the dark here.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:25 pm

In case ppl forget too, I am Kevin. Maxwell guessed the night I allied with him, that the thread change to "rave" mod-confirmed my flavor as Kevin.

Therefore I am mod-confirmed to be Kevin, which is evident by anyone who I choose to ally with in the night.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:28 pm

In post 3893, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:There were two night kills and Fuzzy is a motivator. That is what makes sense to me right now.

No townie has claimed to have information on why two people were killed last night. We need to continue claiming our roles and night actions, otherwise we will be in the dark here.

Nobody except cool dog will have anything to offer you. He might. He's the only role remaining in the game that hasn't claimed to us.

Also, unless there had been an extra kill at least once before, fuzzy's motivation power is irrelevant. It doesn't make sense to "motivate" an extra shot of an ability that doesn't have limited shot.

-Cerb

pedit: Ah, yes, I can confirm that that did indeed happen when you invaded us. So, did you go anywhere last night?
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Yeah, the fact that the PT turns to "Rave" and my ability is to "crash the party," I am hoping that will be considered enough evidence that my real flavor is Kevin and I will be out of the lynchpool for today.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:39 pm

*Considering that the antagonists are all obviously apart of the Crystal Diamond Authority

I agree with Niccage that flavor claims are a good idea right now. Fuzzy's claim confuses me. He is both a motivator and a pizza vendor, yet he claims cool kids. My theory I brought up earlier was that the pizza vendor would be the actual pizza guy, Kofi, who appears in about five episodes of Steven Universe, more episodes than several of the already claimed characters (plus he is pretty unique and creatively written)

My suspicion is that Fuzzy fakeclaimed, and two of the options Varsoon provided were Kofi and The Cool Kids.
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I didn't motivate anyone , nor could I...... if I could it would only be Sonic but he will tell you that didn't happen, I am not getting your points Hermit
Saying that I am for a repeat of character / and ability claims.

I am not going to argue wit you bc at this point its like talking to a wall. You already believe I am fake claiming and so anything I or anyone else says will be ignored by you.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:47 pm

^This is fake

We haven't even had a back and forth discussion, in which you would then be justified being frustrated and calling me a wall.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”