Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I think every thing points to me as town and you just didn't see it because you were celebrating and went MIA after winning a frogger lynch. Can you look at how it is impossible that I am scum with the 3 dead scum? It is good for the game.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

And you said that I wasn't as strong in lynching frogger than defending myself. Hello?? I was
the strongest pusher of frogger.
mastin helped out. Luckily your guilty made RR go through, otherwise he would continue to say sonic x is scum which I remember now has been a recurring theme for him.

Even if let's say magically I was not the strongest pusher, I didn't know for sure frogger was 100% scum. I know for a fact that I am 100% town. Which one is easier to argue?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Anyway I promise I am town, if not you can look for me after the game. I don't know what else to do when this game has one of my better scumhunting records but it results in my mislynch record
oopsies! haha!

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4451, Sonic X wrote:So I was thinking about this game in the shower and figured out that RR's 'tenuous link' of a player (me, or others) passing the information to Titus might be negated by just this one idea.

Firstly, we note that this entire game is built on the premise of neighborhoods. Every player can join a neighborhood every night, and all players will retain information from previous nights. This has massive town utility: Obvtown players can re-ally with each other to bounce ideas and create a strong town block. The only caveat is if a scum player sneaks into these neighborhoods, but all things considered these shifting neighborhoods based on player choice
benefit town greatly.

Secondly, there are three pre-set neighborhoods/masons in the game. The first unfortunate flips true mason flips, Ruby and Sapphire. The next botched masons-who-were-supposed-to-be-masons, vezok and beer. The last hood-that-has-a-confirmed-town-and-are-probably-masons-too, the RR hood.
This is infinitely town sided no matter what way you look at it. The reason why the first two masonries blew were simply because of bad luck and botched play. The third hood could be argued as "not a masonry", but there is actually an IC in there.

Considering the craziness of the previous scum flips (Notably, the creativity of Varsoon's flips of TW and Frogger), as well as the very specialized and tactical-for-one-purpose-only Maxwell's strongman, I suddenly realise that it is
IMPOSSIBLE
that the scumteam does not have a Neighborhood Counter. Going by the track record, and by game balance, the scumteam should have a role (yet unflipped) that could pierce these sacred sanctuaries of neighborhoods.

Currently, the only player who has claimed a neighborhood-related ability is Constantine the Bear. Then, this can go two ways (as usual).

1) Constantine is town.

Almost all of the roles in this game has a similar duplicate, some by town, some by scum. Note: Town rolecop, Scum rolecop. Day 1 Treestump, No-Alliance Treestump. Town Commuter, Scum Ascetic. Town 1 shot Roleblock, Scum Jailkeep. It is not impossible that the scum has a similar duplicate ability, but this time more scum-sided/less invasive.
I am suggesting a Neighborhood Spy, who could access/view a PT but post at your own peril!
This will serve as a counter to all the confirmed masonries in the game, as well as the semi-masonries that may occur if a clique of townblocks happen. This can reliably explain the source of TW's information.

2) Constantine is scum.

Since his role is invasive, he could not have entered our neighborhood to receive the information. However, there might be more to his role that he has not claimed. For example, he could also turn invisible for one night. Besides, by play, he is fucking scummy. He's not scumhunting and he is just plain lurking, and if you know his meta well, you will realise that Constantine is a player who sucks at being scum. Like ika. In Saki mafia, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62582 his play was lurky, lackluster, lack of scumhunting, trolly, and he got lynched Day 1 For The Win.

Conclusion: Given the game's reliance on neighborhoods, and the three masonries, it is possible that there is a scum PR that counters them by stealing information from such hoods. This can explain everything that RR is confused about.

I (CooLDoG, actually) copped Constantine. Constantine is Town. Period.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4456, Sonic X wrote:I mean seriously, SCtH is very very obviously posting in other places of the site. Where is he here?

He has requested replacement in another game.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Not sure if Mastin really thinks I am scum or wants to mislynch me so that scum does not have to worry about having to NK me tonight. I will be very surprised if I or Klingon are not dead. Sorry but I don't fully trust Mastin, Give credit to her being a good scum player for that,
I have respect for her scum game. Yeah I give her grief for catching her as scum a few time but she still is a good player.

I going to be mad if Sonic flip scum....that means he hosed me for pretty much the whole game,

RR was the claim I posted in the PT good or did you need more info, I tried my best to answer your Question

Grapes
I am going to wait and see what RR thinks about me making a full claim.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4490, NicCage wrote:also I believe klingon's claim, kill him tonight instead of me, scum, pretty please.

Are you nuts??? I still have 1 shot left - but I have to ally with someone to use it. I'd like to do that tonight.

I normally don't do this, but if there's a Town Doc, please cover me tonight.
-
MiniDeathStar
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:52 pm

maybe we should ally,,,,I can cop you. If you are telling the truth that means that You and Hermit are pretty much conftown. If you want you can cop me. That's up to you . I am not going to tell you who you should cop. So how about it
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4507, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:maybe we should ally,,,,I can cop you. If you are telling the truth that means that You and Hermit are pretty much conftown. If you want you can cop me. That's up to you . I am not going to tell you who you should cop. So how about it

I'd rather ally with RR. They're Confirmed Town and I have a bit of CoolDog's info that I'd still like to sort out, I need someone I can trust for that.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4507, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:maybe we should ally,,,,I can cop you. If you are telling the truth that means that You and Hermit are pretty much conftown. If you want you can cop me. That's up to you . I am not going to tell you who you should cop. So how about it

Do you have to ally to use your Cop power, Fuzzy?
-
MiniDeathStar
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 4506, Klingoncelt wrote:Are you nuts???

Yes
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Anyone can cop me, I'm cool with that.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4510, NicCage wrote:
In post 4506, Klingoncelt wrote:Are you nuts???

Yes

:facepalm:
-
MiniDeathStar
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by NicCage »

You wanna vote sonic?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:12 pm

yes to use my power I need to ally with the person I going to cop
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by NicCage »

Hey fuzzy I really would like to hear you paraphrase your quote for the lie detector ability. Shouldn't be too hard for you.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:18 pm

I can tell if someone is lying or not lying and I can only use it once per game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Not sure how much info I should put out bc I don't want scum to have to much info about the PR
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:20 pm

and of course hes nuts..he's Nic Cage
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by NicCage »

I want the flavor quote, I understand the description of the power already. There's literally no reason to be cagey about this, the flavor is the least important part. You must be lying about something if you can't produce a flavor quote.

I have an idea. Sonic, why don't you gladiate fuzzy today? Does your gladiate start a countdown?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by grapes »

fuzzy would your lie detector work on ?

just curious

otherwise im not seeing the practicality of a lie detector that can't confirm alignment/roles or anything and feel like you're probs bullshitting us.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by grapes »

hey nic we should fusion and stuff

because that way we can know if it's lylo or not tomorrow
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by NicCage »

That's not a very strong power to have an only once per game restriction. Klingon claimed that she has 3 cops. My watch and ricastle's vig regenerate on season finale's.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 4521, grapes wrote:hey nic we should fusion and stuff

because that way we can know if it's lylo or not tomorrow

You're a genius, let's do it.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4519, NicCage wrote:I want the flavor quote, I understand the description of the power already. There's literally no reason to be cagey about this, the flavor is the least important part. You must be lying about something if you can't produce a flavor quote.

I have an idea. Sonic, why don't you gladiate fuzzy today? Does your gladiate start a countdown?

I can do that, yes. But I don't feel morally right making a gladiate scenario where today only town can be lynched, even if we have 3 mislynches.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”