Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3124, NicCage wrote:
In post 2981, Fro99er wrote:@Ricastle, if you want to break the game on flavor, then you should vote Light Prism (Sonic) with me.

Scum flavor + scum play = scum

In post 2970, Fro99er wrote:^^woah

VOTE: Sonic X

This guy is scum. He flat out lied about my scum meta, and he's the only one here who has played with me in a scum game. He has made ZERO case on me other than that despite me asking several times, and now sheeping Mastin's case after the fact.

When I flip town, or when sonic flips scum, Mastin will have to rethink her mod meta case, and vezok will have to rethink his flavor breaking (Vezok will have pushed a third mislynch of a town character if I get lynched).

I don't see anything scum motivated there. You're going to have to walk me through it rather than telling me to go fish Nic.

~Titus
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by NicCage »

Ugh stop making me do work.
Alright I'll do it.
But don't wait up, I'll do it tomorrow.
I'll do my grapes townread too
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@TW - Whichever of you keeps going after mastin, would you kindly stop it? You already did harm because you are apparently too dense to realize that when I say I'm going to explain it from our end later, that means you should
hold your tongue
about shit until you see what I have to say.

You know what ... got ahold of Cerb to clear this.

Pay attention; this is important.

We are Steven. We knew that Mastin knew who we were and we would find out her role today. I believe Mastin's statement on day one was in expectation that we would get complete confirmation of her. Cerb and I have spent considerable time earlier today going through what we know and have concluded it is nearly certain that Mastin is indeed town.

Yes we have cool powers. No we don't plan to just blurt them out for scum, and any push to get them will be viewed as highly suspect.
Starting at the beginning of the first episode after the first season finale (i.e. - day 5), we may post a Steven Quote in bold and Varsoon will mod confirm us as town. The fact that the quote is Steven's and we'll be mod confirmed town should neatly do away with any scum tactic trying to undermine who we are

Protection would be appreciated, especially given the scum team may have a way to bypass one protection but extra layers could make all the difference. WiFoM for the scum to sort through isn't a bad thing either.

@TrenchWarfare - Please stop with the attacks on Mastin. The chances of her being scum are logically as close to zero as the can be without Varsoon having two way confirmed giving us mod confirmation of her alignment.

Also, now is a good time to say that we have several pieces of weak evidence, which when taken together make it very likely that Fro99er is town. The pushes on him are all suspect in my opinion (Cerb may agree or not on this front, but I think he agrees with me that all cases thus far against Fro99er are shit). Mastin gets a pass because she gets cleared, but everyone else is rising up the scum list. After Fro99er got back from the vet, he was quite willing to submit to our questioning, and one particular thing he said simply doesn't make sense coming from a scum viewpoint, on top of the other evidence for him being town.

For the sake of the game state, either Sonic X or Fro99er need to be lynched today, and since we believe that Fro99er is town, then the logical move is to take Sonic X to the gallows today. It's possible that's a Town v. Town situation, but it has read to me like either one or the other of them was scum going back as far as I can recall having formed an opinion on their spat, and since Fro99er has the different pieces of weak evidence plus a personal town read from us, Sonic is like to be scum, in our opinion.

Farside has also made some scummy looking posts today, but they would have had to come from scum who wasn't paying attention to the game. Calling attention to it, but not sure what to make of it... yet.

And so now it should be ridiculously obvious why we sat back and commented but made no threatening pushes on anyone. Our original plan was to keep ourselves a secret until we would just conftown suddenly without warning on day 5; however, the reality that Mastin knows who we are and is being set up to be mislynched when our claim and belief that she is almost certainly town can intercede changes the equation. Despite there being only one kill shot a night, we're already behind because of the first night killing a lovers pair, and we need to start lynching scum ... not chasing our tails in a circle working out old grudges from games long since over.

I expect both wagons to disintegrate pretty quickly now. Anyone too stubborn to get off the wagons after this info dump deserves to be lynched.

And if the scum team has a day kill waiting for us ... sucks to be us.

Love, with warm milk and fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies,
Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3120, NicCage wrote:Farside
I've had a townread on grapes for awhile, but we're hanging out in our pt and there's no way the level of conversation coming from grapes could be scum.
And we both agree Frogger has got to go. Do you not see his focus on Sonic's claim today as scum motivated? I can direct you to other things about him I found scummy, but I don't know how convinced you'll be, since some stuff is based on me knowing I'm town. But I'm super duper sure about this.

Should I bother quoting how much sonic's push on frogger day 2 was based on froggers claim and ika's action and nothing else or can I smack you for making me point that out.
It is for fact wayyyyyy much more then frogger has done.
In regards to grapes, why hasn't he voted frogger if he feels that way?
Why is he saving convo for the pt and being a trollish ass here?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3100, Varsoon wrote:fro99er (5): Sonic X, NicCage, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka, grapes
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Sonic X »

i am going to catch up. many pages overnight.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:36 pm

One last thing. Vezok is probably scum. He keeps appearing to be trying to break the game by flavor and pushing townies to the gallows. His double vote going away at end game takes role reasons to exclude him from the scum list away and after that we're just left with worthless content and him pushing townies to mislynches. That's bad. He's probably scum.

Love, still with fresh cookies and warm milk,
Drixx
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Go fuck yourself rr.
None of my post are scummy. If you don't like my comments that's one thing, giving my opinion of mastin is not scummy.
Getting one case from her is not town in my view if that hasn't been fucking clear this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3131, Reasonably Rational wrote:One last thing. Vezok is probably scum. He keeps appearing to be trying to break the game by flavor and pushing townies to the gallows. His double vote going away at end game takes role reasons to exclude him from the scum list away and after that we're just left with worthless content and him pushing townies to mislynches. That's bad. He's probably scum.

Drixx

Well he defended mastin to me in our pt pretty hard and pointed to sonic to me day 2.

But I'll just do nothing the rest of this game for you since that is so fucking town.

Vote: sonic
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:43 pm

In post 3132, farside22 wrote:Go fuck yourself rr.
None of my post are scummy. If you don't like my comments that's one thing, giving my opinion of mastin is not scummy.
Getting one case from her is not town in my view if that hasn't been fucking clear this game.

Now that's an interesting reaction. Let me paraphrase myself: "Farside has made some scummy looking posts,
but they would have had to come from scum not paying attention to the game
, so not sure what to make of it."

That was 100% reaction test and you seem to have taken it hook, line and sinker. I don't believe it's possible to have reacted to that any scummier.

What's even more amusing is that you were given a hint as to which posts we found scummy with the whole underlined part there, but you immediately jump to your push on mastin as the only reason we would get a scum vibe. Actually it was that you somehow had no idea that we and Fro99er set up our fusion in several messages yesterday which first got our attention.

Also, what's with the profane nastiness? Life got you down? We've got warm cookies and milk. Turn that frown upside down ... it's a
game
after all.

Love, even though we don't possess the correct anatomical parts to "go fuck ourselves" as you ordered,
Drixx
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Farside: what he did in the pt explains why you might believe he's town, but what he's done in thread is fuck all. As far as I see it at least. Mastin town for more reasons than just her play.

-Cerb
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3134, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Now that's an interesting reaction. Let me paraphrase myself: "Farside has made some scummy looking posts,

That was 100% reaction test and you seem to have taken it hook, line and sinker. I don't believe it's possible to have reacted to that any scummier.

What's even more amusing is that you were given a hint as to which posts we found scummy with the whole underlined part there, but you immediately jump to your push on mastin as the only reason we would get a scum vibe. Actually it was that you somehow had no idea that we and Fro99er set up our fusion in several messages yesterday which first got our attention.

Also, what's with the profane nastiness? Life got you down? We've got warm cookies and milk. Turn that frown upside down ... it's a
game
after all.

Love, even though we don't possess the correct anatomical parts to "go fuck ourselves" as you ordered,
Drixx

Whatever.

I told vezo I'm staying away from this thread.
You think you got a I got you post, vote me and then go look in the mirror after I'm lynched to see how little you've paid attention to the game.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3131, Reasonably Rational wrote:One last thing. Vezok is probably scum. He keeps appearing to be trying to break the game by flavor and pushing townies to the gallows. His double vote going away at end game takes role reasons to exclude him from the scum list away and after that we're just left with worthless content and him pushing townies to mislynches. That's bad. He's probably scum.

Drixx

oh,, yeah. varsoon just ran space dandy mafia with a fucking overpowered scum hypervoter that ended the game so easily and also there was a very noob town mass roleblocker that stopped 2 dayvigs on 2 scum

but i think vezok is town for play
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3127, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, now is a good time to say that we have several pieces of weak evidence, which when taken together make it very likely that Fro99er is town. The pushes on him are all suspect in my opinion (Cerb may agree or not on this front, but I think he agrees with me that all cases thus far against Fro99er are shit). Mastin gets a pass because she gets cleared, but everyone else is rising up the scum list. After Fro99er got back from the vet, he was quite willing to submit to our questioning, and one particular thing he said simply doesn't make sense coming from a scum viewpoint, on top of the other evidence for him being town.

For the sake of the game state, either Sonic X or Fro99er need to be lynched today, and since we believe that Fro99er is town, then the logical move is to take Sonic X to the gallows today. It's possible that's a Town v. Town situation, but it has read to me like either one or the other of them was scum going back as far as I can recall having formed an opinion on their spat, and since Fro99er has the different pieces of weak evidence plus a personal town read from us, Sonic is like to be scum, in our opinion.

this is stupid

are you not going to listen to mastina that frogger is scum? i dont know how else to help you. frogger is sitting there bullshitting "you can't lynch me if you have no case!!" which is a typical scum reaction to being caught but town is too dumb

i can compromise on fuzzy but theres 5 votes on frogger 0 on fuzzy, i'm taking the frog

i can also remove farside. shes remarkably useless and bad here. that vote on me? super bad
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3134, Reasonably Rational wrote:

game
after all.

Drixx

Ftfr all you've bitch at with me is mastin so that is the only thing that made sense that you were implying anything scummy from me and second I have ADD. That's public knowledge I don't read every little thing people post.
In the future calling people out about not paying attention and I see mutiple people not paying attention will puss me off and tell you to go fuck your self any day of the week.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by grapes »

After Fro99er got back from the vet, he was quite willing to submit to our questioning, and one particular thing he said simply doesn't make sense coming from a scum viewpoint, on top of the other evidence for him being town.

Not even remotely convinced.

Agree that the mastin wagon is bad, though. Which, I'm guessing is the main reason you outed so whatever.

Farside is probs town, though.

Vezok is meh. Could lynch that but don't really want to today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3138, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3127, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, now is a good time to say that we have several pieces of weak evidence, which when taken together make it very likely that Fro99er is town. The pushes on him are all suspect in my opinion (Cerb may agree or not on this front, but I think he agrees with me that all cases thus far against Fro99er are shit). Mastin gets a pass because she gets cleared, but everyone else is rising up the scum list. After Fro99er got back from the vet, he was quite willing to submit to our questioning, and one particular thing he said simply doesn't make sense coming from a scum viewpoint, on top of the other evidence for him being town.

this is stupid

are you not going to listen to mastina that frogger is scum? i dont know how else to help you. frogger is sitting there bullshitting "you can't lynch me if you have no case!!" which is a typical scum reaction to being caught but town is too dumb

i can compromise on fuzzy but theres 5 votes on frogger 0 on fuzzy, i'm taking the frog

i can also remove farside. shes remarkably useless and bad here. that vote on me? super bad

And there is the omgus from sonic since I've been calling him scum since day 2.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Sonic X »

RR, are you rational here. how many conftown you know are scumreading frogger? at least 2. AT LEAST 2. Beer and mastina

how many conftown you know are scumreading me? yourself? you aren't even sure yourself. how can you count that.

so are you going to ignore their views because of your own "reads" that arent even based in fact? do you think you are a beter scumhunter than these people combined on an agreed opinion?

its so fucking difficult to lynch scum and you losers are telling me to "look at more scumreads"? screw off.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3141, farside22 wrote:

this is stupid

omgus is a town action
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3143, Sonic X wrote:

this is stupid

omgus is a town action

No it's not
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3144, farside22 wrote:
In post 3143, Sonic X wrote:

this is stupid

omgus is a town action

No it's not

yes it is
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Not even close
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:03 pm

In post 3137, Sonic X wrote:

Drixx

oh,, yeah. varsoon just ran space dandy mafia with a fucking overpowered scum hypervoter that ended the game so easily and also there was a very noob town mass roleblocker that stopped 2 dayvigs on 2 scum

but i think vezok is town for play

this is stupid

Didn't you give yourself an excuse to lurk as soon as we made the infodump? Are you catching up on the thread or doing damage control? I can't tell which.

Love,
Drixx

P-Edit: Insults are the last resort of bullies and morons. Do try and rise above that. We are town reading Fro99er because of our interactions with him, information we have that is weak evidence for him being town, and because every case made against him doesn't stand up to even basic rudimentary logical examination. It doesn't matter that I'm sure Mastin is town. That doesn't make her logically awful "case" against Fro99er actually stand up to scrutiny. It simply doesn't pass muster.

Also ... Vezok's ISO is even more awful than we thought. I'll let Cerb elaborate on that though.
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Sonic X »

im in a "Hydra" with zzzx. you want to tell me that omgus is not a town action? back that shit up
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Fine
UNVOTE: Mastin

RR
do you plan to post your quote at the beginning of s2 or wait till later?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”