Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 298, Ricastle wrote:No, I want to lynch both of you regardless of the first flip, to cover all possibilities. I'm relatively confident it will yield at least 1 dead scum.

Pedit: lol, that is a shitty-ass post. 70% is a cautious value because it sounds high while also leaving plenty of room for exception. Also I think I made it clear that I don't know who is which alignment, which is why I want to lynch both of you regardless of flips. Are you scumreading me now then?

:roll:

you do realise that your post has more scum motivation than town motivation?

don't be wondering how you are easily lynched. **

70% is the score I need to get an A grade in my school. fuck off.

i can show you games where scum went 'this is scum vs town' and they both flipped town, it is not difficult to find.

i would like to believe that I can read you easily, especially when you're town. so please, play that way.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: Sonic X
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 am

Post by T S O »

Ego to make this thread easier for me to catch up on.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Sonic X »

daykill:ricastle
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Ricastle »

Good one.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:40 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 299, Skybird wrote:I'm liking farside's questioning and poking. Think she's town.

Not liking Verzok's tunnel. Beer's posts are strange and I'm going to assume the posts in their PT are also strange. But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

Yes. I'm actually a scum double-voter in a neighbourhood with town and decided to go all in a gambit with very little pay-out day 1. How do you arrive at such brilliant conclusions my master Skybird? /sarcasm.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Sonic X »

oh, yea, you're a doublevoter

all doublevoters are town. the scum dude in smite doesnt count, because it didnt reveal in his role flip. farside's slot was a doublevoter and flipped town

yea, i would say vezok conftown but some people would cock about it
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 305, Ricastle wrote:Good one.

thank you

tso was more obnoxious when I sniped the first scum in smite mafia. though he wasn't the one getting shot, ha
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Ricastle »

No, I mean it was a good joke.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Sonic X »

I love how ric is trying to make anything we say something scummy. Loving how u even made out that 70% (which is standard A grade in UK universities) is something scummy.

I don't fucking get how you think. But a flip prob will clear stuff up,So we can lynch beer after you flip scum.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Sonic X »

Above is -Z
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 294, Sonic X wrote:
Spoiler: @farside
nobody who has played mafia for over 1 month would honestly admit to omgus reasoning.*

like, my rebound on beer is secretly part of omgus reasoning. but you don't see that in any of my posts, or attacks against him

actually i am not even attacking at all. i am defending. from his "attacks" that are actually fueled (secretly) by omgus reasoning. because when i look into the reasoning for his posts it is actually no visible discernable reasoning. which I have shown.

*except me. i just admitted to omgus reasoning.

You know I think your town right?

In all seriousness I agreed with Beer about Cheet and would love to see a wagon on him.

In post 298, Ricastle wrote:No, I want to lynch both of you regardless of the first flip, to cover all possibilities. I'm relatively confident it will yield at least 1 dead scum.

Pedit: lol, that is a shitty-ass post. 70% is a cautious value because it sounds high while also leaving plenty of room for exception. Also I think I made it clear that I don't know who is which alignment, which is why I want to lynch both of you regardless of flips. Are you scumreading me now then?

In post 299, Skybird wrote:I'm liking farside's questioning and poking. Think she's town.

Not liking Verzok's tunnel. Beer's posts are strange and I'm going to assume the posts in their PT are also strange. But I think Verzok is misrepping Beer in order to get him lynched. Scum read on Verzok.

In post 306, vezokpiraka wrote:

Yes. I'm actually a scum double-voter in a neighbourhood with town and decided to go all in a gambit with very little pay-out day 1. How do you arrive at such brilliant conclusions my master Skybird? /sarcasm.

It's days like this I'm happy to say I'm not the only sarcastic person in the world. Thank you Vezo for saying in words to skybird that was in my own head.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and Ric, you lost some town points from your post.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 310, Sonic X wrote:I love how ric is trying to make anything we say something scummy. Loving how u even made out that 70% (which is standard A grade in UK universities) is something scummy.

I don't fucking get how you think. But a flip prob will clear stuff up,So we can lynch beer after you flip scum.
We aren't in university. That has no bearing on anything.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

13 fucking pages, jesus christ.
after a wank.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Beer »

Pawtucket here!

First off, I apologize for my other head's play thus far. I'm still getting used to adjusting to the way they play the game because they make every time I open the game a headache and a half (my motivation to even post seems sapped away!), but I just want everyone to know mostly for post-game reasons that this opening was all them and not approved by us at all. I honestly don't know what to say beyond that. It's not like I can say something that is better than all of the terrible things he's put out into the thread so far, so I'm catching up and I'm trying my best and I hope that if people will at least appreciate my words in particular after we flip.

Spoiler: Catch-up Commentary
In post 18, Ricastle wrote:That's the only way I can see it feasibly working.

Also, I'm pretty sure the mod just confirmed mastin is lying. VOTE: mastin2

Do you think that mastin-scum would lie about something that could be proven false by the first page? It seems like a bit of a ridiculous idea to me.

In post 19, vezokpiraka wrote:Guys. Beer is scum. He's my ally and his entry there is fucking horrible.

I think that vezok's push on us feels fairly genuine, all things considered. While I'd imagine that vezok would attack us with wild abandon regardless of his alignment because it's the optimal move either way thanks to the dumb actions by my partner, there was a particular comment in the neighborhood where he expressed how amazed he was that we weren't lynched yet that I think would be unlikely for him to make if he was scum. I think that if he were scum pushing us, all of his faking efforts and reactions would go towards lynching us in the thread (so other people could see him react to us and so we were less likely to survive): faking efforts in the thread as well is either genuine or going the extra mile, and I lean pretty strongly towards genuine at this point.

In post 60, Trench Warfare wrote:Cerb, can you ask Drixx if we can ally? I think it would help the four of us read each other better tonight and get grips on things.

Do any of the heads have history with one another?
If not, I'm not really sure where this request comes from.

In post 95, MaxwellPuckett wrote:The fact that it's Lars and Sadie is what leads me to believe they are both in a neighbourhood together. Either one is lying or both are lying about their role names. I highly doubt it's the latter, because if one dies and turns out to not be Lars or Sadie, then you know the other one is lying. There's no way a Lars or a Sadie would start off in a neighbourhood without the other. So I'm inclined to believe them. So, if they are telling the truth, then it follows that Sadie is town. Lars is more unclear, and I concede that they could be scum. Personally, I don't think so, but I'm not going to let that stop me from looking at the situation properly. And right now, the situation is that vezok is claiming one thing, we haven't heard the other side of the story from Beer yet, and we already know that those two do not get along. So simply voting Beer would be really ignorant in my opinion.

This overly complicated thought process about our neighborhood dynamics and conclusion of not voting us followed by vezok reiterating we claimed scum and Maxwell going "oh, ok, I'll vote them" seems fairly town to me. If scum, it's a good deal of showing his work to jump on a really really easy wagon he doesn't need to put half as much effort in pushing as he has here.

In post 197, Sonic X wrote:On a side note, maxwell is really town,

This seems like a strange read.

In post 204, Titus wrote:Neighborhood PSA try to align with people you respect but cannot get along with well for some reason.

Why?

In post 242, Bins wrote:Man, I would have believed Beer if he had just said "It was a joke."

This is what he'd say if he was a normal human being or a considerate hydra partner. Unfortunately, he is neither of those things.

I'm pretty uncomfortable with Sonic X's hostility towards us. I don't have a particularly strong read on the slot.

Ultimately, I didn't really feel I got a crazy amount of information about alignment from my readthrough.

I feel like vezokpiraraka and Maxwell are both probably town for the way they approached their respective suspicions on us.
I think mastin is probably town because claim and behaviour around her claim.
I feel like farside's first couple of catchup spurts were very disappointing and lifeless but later she picked up a good amount, leaving me conflicted on her.

Vote: Ra9in9 Bull

is probably where I'm starting at the moment.

In post 205, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:161 is pretty bad. It's just mostly stating facts and pointless reads trying to seem analytic.

I don't really like the attack here, it feels like you're just picking out an easy target to attack and going for it because his first post didn't really seem like anything like that to me at all, it just seems like a reads list early game when nothing really happened. If he's providing information instead of analyzing the world around him, what information did he provide? Why were his reads pointless?

Sincerely,
Pawtucket
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:24 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 266, farside22 wrote:
In post 106, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Alright, evidently I should keep all flavour out my posts. Noted.

Vezok scumreads Beer. Beer does comment on the situation, saying that they had an argument and citing that as the reason for the scumread. Now, vezok claims that Beer outright claimed scum in their PT. I want to hear what Beer has to say about this.

Seriously. We all have role PMs. Read them. Varsoon obviously put effort into the flavour, and it's freaking awesome. Regardless of alignments, either they are actually Lars and Sadie, or they are both lying. That's all there is to it.

why do you think they are both lying.
I feel like you just are fearmongering the whole situation.

This kind of sums up your case on me. The fact that you are misinterpreting my posts, and not really trying to understand them at all. Now, this post that you quoted is pretty embarassing, yes, because it was written when I was in mad flavour canon mode. Read the thing you quoted. I didn't say I thought they were both lying. I said I thought that either they were both lying, or both telling the truth, about their role names. But I was operating under the assumption that they were not lying. Please at least attempt to understand my thought process here.

Also:

farside22 wrote:
All of this together is why I don't like Max. Goes from I don't believe Vezo and he could be lying to calling him town, to writing up crap reason's for disputing the whole push by Vezo.

I never said I didn't believe Vezok. I said I thought Vezok was misunderstanding the situation, I never called him a liar. My thoughts about the whole situation do change as my posts happen, though... which is kind of a natural consequence of, that thing called thinking. Reevaluating your thoughts and changing them as other people give you information.

Anyways, now that Beer has actually spoken about this in more detail, I can see where the confusion came from. Beer's posts are.. interesting. They're kind of hilarious actually, but that's besides the point. I said I was happy to vote him, but now I'm not so sure. He's been like this all game, including the neighbourhood PT I'm guessing.. it's not strange that vezok would be pushing on him like this. But I'm not sure if a town player would continue behaving like this in this situation.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:29 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Oh man, I completely missed Pawtucket's post right before mine. I actually forgot Beer was a hydra. Pawtucket, do you regret your choice of hydra partner? ;) He's entertaining at least.

VOTE: Marquis

I should have done that earlier.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Marquis »

hello pawty on a scale from 5 to 10 how amished are u

pedit maxxy that is not a good vote
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 300, Skybird wrote:Marquis, what's your case on Sonic?

VOTE: skybird

i don't think you actually care. empty empty scum
link in bio
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi Max.
Just from my pov it seemed like you where all over the place in retrospect with your reads. One moment is high and the next is like crazy weird.
I like your response so I will just drop you down my list to null and smack you around when you go crazy weird again.
TLDR: Stop mod gaming and we will get along fine.

Hey Beer: Yeah, don't ever ask about how crazy my days are. I was very spasdic on Monday with my post and couldn't read things in full without interuption. Today I have more freedom to relax (yah caught up at work!) and actuall get my groove into this game today.

I love the ragining bull vote and would fully support that as well.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

a fucking catchup post... goddamn
Spoiler: shit no one is actually going to read
In post 6, mastin2 wrote:Varsoon is literally the worst.

He's lucky it's ME who got this role (because I'm too stubborn to replace out), because the VAST majority of Scummers, if they had the role I do, would quickly lose interest in the game and replace out/flake.

...Basically, I'm a tree stump with all the sucky parts but none of the benefits. I'm voteless, will become conftown on D3, and yet, distinctly,
lack
the immunity to actions (in particular, y'know, NIGHTKILLS) that come with 'stumps. Yeah. I'm a bit bitter.

this role does not make sense. Not sure if telling the truth.
In post 9, grapes wrote:yo

ima goddamn miller

fuck this game...
In post 22, Beer wrote:Hello, everybody!

I feel it is my duty (hehe, I said doody) to tell you all this:
WE ARE A BUD LIGHT.
You have been warned!

light beer sucks.

In post 40, Sonic X wrote:i think its better to claim this early:

If you are townreading me, please use a night action on me. Any kind (except vig kills, duh): Cop, Doc, Jailkeep, Track, Watch -- any kind. If you're not townreading me, then fine. Thanks.

this is dumb. Is it not a better play for the hypothetical cop to target a possible scum suspect? Note that you are NOT asking for whatever the alliance bullshit is...

In post 47, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Beer

Don't care about the possibility of Jester. I will plow through WIFOM.

not a reason to vote people...

In post 54, Sonic X wrote:
In post 48, Beer wrote:I might be tipsy, but Sonic looks really evil.

You talking to me??

fake forced bs.

In post 102, Bins wrote:Oh, wow, not understanding flavour is already fucking me over.

I have no understanding of the flavor and it isn't fucking me over... I doubt that varsoon would break the game with flavor.
In post 111, radmann9 wrote:
In post 17, farside22 wrote:Also I was thinking of the fusion part of the game and maybe say publicly who we want to ally/fuse with.
Thought?

I'm open to ally/fuse up with anyone who wants! :)

yeah, I'm sure you are. FUcking succubus.
In post 115, Reasonably Rational wrote:Ah. Yes, sure, one could be scum. Maxwell is making a silly assumption and disregarding perfectly reasonable possibilities.

-Cerb

what a reasonable and rational post.
In post 119, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
...I... when did I say that one couldn't be scum? I just said I don't think they're both lying about their flavour names. Just the flavour names. I said that Lars could be scum. Hell, I'm getting ready to vote him. Did you miss that?

I know Varsoon's not an idiot.

P-Edit: I didn't say that Lars couldn't be scum! I didn't say that! Holy bejeezus!

Ricastle: I'm talking about vezok saying that Beer started talking about flavour after the entry thing, and then later said that he was scum and was trying to discredit vezok. The entry thing wasn't a scum claim.

In essence I was saying nothing.

In post 156, radmann9 wrote:I'll talk girls with you. Or you can pick my brain.

LET'S ADD MORE NOTHING!

In post 167, radmann9 wrote:Yeah if anyone was reading scum it would be Mastin. Everything about his posts seem odd. And even if he's just what he claims to be, then we know that Farside is lying. So my best bet for scum read would be Mastin. Followed by Beer even though something about his posts makes me think there's a special clause or something. (Like I said, like a Jester or something if they exist in this game.)

And we pick on the obvious and easy target.
In post 187, Cheetory6 wrote:Treestump could be scum too.
Man I feel like I'm gonna be fighting an uphill battle on making sure people aren't writing off people for silly reasons.

ikr
In post 203, Bins wrote:
In post 171, Bins wrote:
Btw, targeting to me to ally w/ me is pointless. Don't waste it on me. I mean, I'm flattered, really. But don't do it. It's wasteful.

This is a really important claim btw. Don't miss it.

it is important, but it isn't wasteful... I mean, we gotta check that shit at some point if/when it becomes relevant.

Important stuff: Sonic asking for cop is scummy. . And his reads are bad and easy. There is no effort.
max's post is dumb. Clearly has opinions, votes for the dude who hasn't said anything. scummy, but sonic more so. His later posts are just flavor detective bullshit that don't mean anything to me.
radman's posts, like are coasting. I find them scummy.
I find that me and farside jsut simply disagree again. Not scummy, but I think her posts are just wrong.

vote: radmann9
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 am

Post by CooLDoG »

in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.
after a wank.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

To date, all of the gems (reportedly) are located on various chakra points, both major and minor.

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”