Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Ricastle »

Lurking isn't against the rules. That's actually specifically stated in the rules. If you want to PL me, you can do so anytime.

I'm still going to vote though.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2150, Ricastle wrote:Lurking isn't against the rules. That's actually specifically stated in the rules. If you want to PL me, you can do so anytime.

I'm still going to vote though.

Well, I wasn't one of the ones who berated you, so maybe you can try for those who actually DO like playing with you.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Ricastle »

Okay, I guess as you insinuated that you like playing with me in some capacity, I'll give you a tentative pass into the exceptions pile with Titus.

It's true that I can't legitimately remember my read on Saint at that time though. Even so, it's quite likely I was townreading him then because I'm townreading him now.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: Replace In
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Replace in »

I don't think Large games are my thing. Considering all the talk about flavor, I decided to google my character to see what if it makes any sense. I think my flavorclaim might clear Frogger, so i might as well claim it, since I fail at reading this game anyway.

I am "Lion".

From wikia:

Lion" is a magical pink lion whom Steven befriends in "Steven's Lion". Lion protects Steven, as shown in "Steven's Lion" and "So Many Birthdays". It is revealed in "Lion 3: Straight to Video" that Lion had some sort of deep connection with Rose Quartz. This connection is explored further in the episode "Rose's Scabbard".

This connects me to Rose Quarts, Frogger's claim. I've read a few people questioning his claim, so now I'm connected to him, which means he is probably town.

I'm also spotting this:

Friends:
Steven Universe
Rose Quartz
Connie Maheswaran
Garnet
Amethyst
Pearl

This seems to make sense with the flavor of Marquis's death as well.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Ricastle »

What are your quotes?
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Replace in »

I'm not allowed to say that, am I?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:02 am

Post by grapes »

This game gives me a migraine.

skybird continues to coast, nobody says anything

maxwell kinda fell off since day 1 as well, ive got him nullish scum i think - because i can't even tell who or what he's pushing or stands for and that makes me uncomfortable - but lord knows there's better lynches today

ricastle is probably town, please don't start lurking buddy, bullies gonna bully

uhm, i dunno part of my problem is whenever i try and get into this game ive only got an hour or two to post and nobody is trying to interact - which is semi my fault as well cuz two way street and all that

frogger who are you scumreading besides sonic? because a recent iso of you leaves me scratching my head on that question, i guess you're kinda thinking bins is scum, but that's sorta becoming an echo chamber at this point

i think the bins slot might be town but there's something really creepy about that dancing bear that makes me never want to look at it again

did you and ika ever touch base about the skybird read that you've presumably since forgotten about?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:03 am

Post by NicCage »

You can always paraphrase
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2157, grapes wrote:frogger who are you scumreading besides sonic? because a recent iso of you leaves me scratching my head on that question, i guess you're kinda thinking bins is scum, but that's sorta becoming an echo chamber at this point

Said this to cool in my PT with him:

Sonic
Replaced In (I said this to cool before Replaced's claim just recently, so now I don't know what to make of that slot)
one of the large neighborhood (now thinking Constantine is the one for several reasons)
NicCage (had him as scum lean before his most recent posts, now solidly into scum pile, especially the one I quoted/spoilered)

Flum/Fuzzy are null for me, but I could see one or both of them scum. I believe Fuzzy is more likely town VI though based off his meta.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:29 am

Post by grapes »

so you've got like 3 scum reads, 2 if we don't count the waffle on replace in, which is pretty convienent because he's trying to confirm you as town based on flavor, how is that even possible in this game, i'd be happy lynching like half the playerlist (not literally lol)

there's not a lot of scum motivation to try and attempt to clear you via flavor, though, i guess, unless you're scum together

could someone explain how trying to do that wouldn't be a dangerous thing to do?

even if it makes sense based on the show, or even based on the setup, whatever, if there aren't fakeclaims that don't fit in as whatever claims you're all considering to be town, for whatever reason, then id be kinda disappointed at how laughably breakable this setup would be

like, i just don't understand why so many of you think that'd be a practical approach to this game at all, especially without any scumflips yet
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

You can't count

1 sonic
2 replaced
3 hermit
4 Nic cage
Heil King Froggo.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:39 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 2154, Replace in wrote:I don't think Large games are my thing. Considering all the talk about flavor, I decided to google my character to see what if it makes any sense. I think my flavorclaim might clear Frogger, so i might as well claim it, since I fail at reading this game anyway.

I am "Lion".

From wikia:

Lion" is a magical pink lion whom Steven befriends in "Steven's Lion". Lion protects Steven, as shown in "Steven's Lion" and "So Many Birthdays". It is revealed in "Lion 3: Straight to Video" that Lion had some sort of deep connection with Rose Quartz. This connection is explored further in the episode "Rose's Scabbard".

This connects me to Rose Quarts, Frogger's claim. I've read a few people questioning his claim, so now I'm connected to him, which means he is probably town.

I'm also spotting this:

Friends:
Steven Universe
Rose Quartz
Connie Maheswaran
Garnet
Amethyst
Pearl

This seems to make sense with the flavor of Marquis's death as well.

Are you shitting me? Lion appeared only after Rose died. That's the fucking idea. There was no Lion while Rose was alive.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:49 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:52 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Rational, Ricastle is town. Seriously, supply me with a character that could use the Laser Light Cannon that is in any capacity scum. That's how you clear someone via flavour.

Also, Rational, are you trying to convince us to PL Ricastle, or is he still scum to you? I'm having a hard time telling.

Grapes, how is Skybird your best vote right now? You said yourself that there at least a few people that you could lynch today, apparently, so why are you wasting your time with a vanity wagon?

P-Edit: I saw that vid going around on tumblr a few weeks ago, it's fun
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:53 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2161, Fro99er wrote:You can't count

1 sonic
2 replaced
3 hermit
4 Nic cage

oh my bad, the hermit slot too, i can make a case for the top 3 being town, replaced is the closest of them to null territory

niccage wouldn't be a terrible lynch i guess, what about his recent posts made you put him 'firmly in the scum pile'?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Skybird »

Grapes, why do you feel I am coasting? I am putting out content, not as much as others, but it is there. If you have a specific question you'd like to ask me, please go ahead.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:59 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2164, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Grapes, how is Skybird your best vote right now? You said yourself that there at least a few people that you could lynch today, apparently, so why are you wasting your time with a vanity wagon?

I'll use my vote however I want tyvm!

Not even sure who you're voting atm.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2165, grapes wrote:
In post 2161, Fro99er wrote:You can't count

1 sonic
2 replaced
3 hermit
4 Nic cage

oh my bad, the hermit slot too, i can make a case for the top 3 being town, replaced is the closest of them to null territory

niccage wouldn't be a terrible lynch i guess, what about his recent posts made you put him 'firmly in the scum pile'?

You can keep being intentionally dense. It's in my ISO and I stated where too.

The spoilered post/quote of Nic's was completely follow the crowd but also waffle-y enough that he could easily change his read if popular opinion changed. It was mostly IIoA to boot.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2165, grapes wrote:oh my bad, the hermit slot too, i can make a case for the top 3 being town, replaced is the closest of them to null territory

And I've made a case for sonic scum, I have a case to put together on Hermit when I'm off the phone, and yes I am waffling on Replaced because that claim obviously changes things.

If I start waffling on someone am I supposed to just have another scum read ready lined up to insert in?

I'm not sure how the number of scum reads I have even matters.
Heil King Froggo.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:12 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Grapes: ISO Varsoon and you'll see who I'm voting. Surprise, it's Constantine.

I'll ask a different but related question. Who are all these people who would make a good lynch?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:21 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2166, Skybird wrote:Grapes, why do you feel I am coasting? I am putting out content, not as much as others, but it is there. If you have a specific question you'd like to ask me, please go ahead.

I just feel really underwhelmed with your one or two posts a day that you do post. An original opinion is sorta a rarity from you, particularly this phase.

Outside of those rare moments it's either questions, which don't feel like you particularly care the answer to, not something really game related, or something related to the hermit slot in some form or another.

Day 1 I felt you were more volatile and actually trying to figure things out. Mostly referring to your interacts with vezok in trying to discern what was actually happening in their private topic, but now in retrospect that whole debacle was in it's entirety something really easy to focus in on anyway. Your falling off the radar in conjunction with your plop onto the hermit wagon makes everything you've done this phase just feel kinda phoned in.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2164, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Rational, Ricastle is town. Seriously, supply me with a character that could use the Laser Light Cannon that is in any capacity scum. That's how you clear someone via flavour.

Also, Rational, are you trying to convince us to PL Ricastle, or is he still scum to you? I'm having a hard time telling.

Grapes, how is Skybird your best vote right now? You said yourself that there at least a few people that you could lynch today, apparently, so why are you wasting your time with a vanity wagon?

P-Edit: I saw that vid going around on tumblr a few weeks ago, it's fun

Drixx and I are of two minds on this. I think Ricastle is absolutely town. Drixx thinks he's scum, and that even if he's not scum, he should be PL'd.

I disagree with PL's on slots that I find to be almost certainly town. It's a quandary.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:28 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2169, Fro99er wrote:I'm not sure how the number of scum reads I have even matters.

It does and it doesn't. I've never played with you before so I'm just trying to get a feel for you and how many scum reads you could potentially juggle as scum and the unwavering until faced with something convenient to waver for isn't doing you a lot of favors.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2173, grapes wrote:
In post 2169, Fro99er wrote:I'm not sure how the number of scum reads I have even matters.

It does and it doesn't. I've never played with you before so I'm just trying to get a feel for you and how many scum reads you could potentially juggle as scum and the unwavering until faced with something convenient to waver for isn't doing you a lot of favors.

Tell me where it was convenient for me to move from scum to town on Vezok, from scum to town on skybird, from unsure to scum on Constantine, town to unsure on fuzzy, and unsure to town on RR? I guess you are forming this opinion based off the Replaced In claim.

I mean, you check in every few days, try to catch up, clearly have been missing parts of the game (as you've shown twice since you've been here today alone), and are forming your reads based off catch-up posts and partial information due to your attempted catch ups. Yet you criticize sky for coasting when almost every post of theirs has had content either through analysis or questioning, but you are the one coasting on your miller/double vote claim trying to make a catch up every few days.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”