Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Fuzzy, I am voting X to see reactions. Your reads list please. I know you saw the request.

NicCage, can you use items and your watcher? Usually the answer is no but it's a very important question.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:05 am

Post by NicCage »

I'm afraid I don't know what items are, they are not mentioned in my role-pm. Since it's not explicitly prohibited I supposed the answer would be yes, but I'll pm Varsoon to confirm.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:30 am

Post by grapes »

the sad thing about cooldog is he might actually be town
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:39 am

Post by NicCage »

He seems disengaged, but it doesn't feel genuine to me; it feels very self-serving and I think it's more likely coming from a lazy scum mindset than lazy town. I feel town would be more likely to admit they're lost, rather than accuse the town of poor play during a period when people are actually motivated, and bringing up a shoddy and poorly thought out case at the end of D2 in order to look like they are engaged with the game instead of actually engaging with it.

I will admit that his ricastle case seems a little odd for scum to make since it would attract a lot of negative attention, but I don't think we are seeing CooLDoG playing optimally as scum; I view it as a blunder on his part.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:56 am

Post by grapes »

fuzzy is either town or a scum pizza vendor that didn't know the heads of a hydra scum buddy and also threatened to policy lynch them i think

i sorta wanna vote constantine but i think he's getting replaced maybe?
@varsoon?

He has been active on-site. If he does not post in the game thread within 48 hours of day start, I will prod him.
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:59 am

Post by grapes »

In post 3228, NicCage wrote:He seems disengaged, but it doesn't feel genuine to me; it feels very self-serving and I think it's more likely coming from a lazy scum mindset than lazy town. I feel town would be more likely to admit they're lost, rather than accuse the town of poor play during a period when people are actually motivated, and bringing up a shoddy and poorly thought out case at the end of D2 in order to look like they are engaged with the game instead of actually engaging with it.

I will admit that his ricastle case seems a little odd for scum to make since it would attract a lot of negative attention, but I don't think we are seeing CooLDoG playing optimally as scum; I view it as a blunder on his part.

outside that one interaction we talked about that really did look scum/scum the rest not so much

another look and it felt like frogger actually cared about how he appeared to cooldog - he was really uhm, what's the word...formal about who he voted day 2 and took extra care to vote for someone him and cool agreed on
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:00 am

Post by grapes »

*day 3
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:01 am

Post by grapes »

oh wait yea it was day 2, day 3 was just really fast lol

also scum were pretty confident farside was a gem it seems, not sure what to gather from that, though
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:02 am

Post by grapes »

VOTE: xtoxm

say things
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:18 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3225, Trench Warfare wrote:NicCage, can you use items and your watcher? Usually the answer is no but it's a very important question.

It turns out that no, I can't use both.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:42 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 3230, grapes wrote:
In post 3228, NicCage wrote:He seems disengaged, but it doesn't feel genuine to me; it feels very self-serving and I think it's more likely coming from a lazy scum mindset than lazy town. I feel town would be more likely to admit they're lost, rather than accuse the town of poor play during a period when people are actually motivated, and bringing up a shoddy and poorly thought out case at the end of D2 in order to look like they are engaged with the game instead of actually engaging with it.

outside that one interaction we talked about that really did look scum/scum the rest not so much

another look and it felt like frogger actually cared about how he appeared to cooldog - he was really uhm, what's the word...formal about who he voted day 2 and took extra care to vote for someone him and cool agreed on

Ehhh maybe. I need to see more from CoolDog at any rate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Looked over some stuff and I'm going here first.

Vote: cooldog

No poke toon to the xtoxm votes either
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3230, grapes wrote:

Frogger wasn't that way with RR and I think rr is town.
In post 3232, grapes wrote:oh wait yea it was day 2, day 3 was just really fast lol

also scum were pretty confident farside was a gem it seems, not sure what to gather from that, though

I have a theory about this I discussed with vezo and nicccage.
It's something I'm keeping a eye on currently
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Frogger was fucking pimped out, and I don't think all scum will be like that, so it makes it less likely that he was mass bussed.

I don't think he was bussing Sonic X. I feel it also makes mastin -more town-, though that should never have been a discussion.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: Fuzzy
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

blah blah general scumread blah blah was on the mastin counterwagon blah blah varsoon fucking hates rolebreaking and could easily have given scum this blah blah make it die
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I am fairly sure my reads are close to correct in this game - it's pretty much YCBA III all over again, except my lovely partner handles alliances,
and does her best to lynch town
, and helps me hang scum quicker!
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

CoolDog can be town for a while, don't see scum-frogger allying with his scumbuddy when he desperately needs some town allies to help save him.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by NicCage »

Fruit vendor makes a lot of sense with the cool kids though
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Nic, what action do you think frogger visited farside with?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I must be pretty damn intimidating because there's never anyone around when I feel like talking.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I'm here but you're already my friend!

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3244, Trench Warfare wrote:Nic, what action do you think frogger visited farside with?

It's the one which is supposed to end any fusion a gem is a part of as well as preventing any night actions. Since Farside is a gem it worked, but it didn't prevent her alliance with vezo since he was a human. So basically it's a JK but for gems only.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Xtoxm, when you were stuck in the wall, was the house like your body?

~Titus
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3237, farside22 wrote:Frogger wasn't that way with RR and I think rr is town.

Hmm. Well, we didn't get a whole lot of time to actually see how they interacted with each other. Vote wise anyway. Because the day was really short and RR remedied this by just not voting anyone. And fmpov frogger had to tread lighter with cooldog because he was much more wary of him, than someone like RR who was strongly townreading him.

tldr the situations are just..different

But I do understand the votes on him and this is about as far as my neck is going out for that slot moving forward. I do believe there's much better lynches today, though.

A constantine flip would firm up my reads on a few people. And he could definitely be scum. Hint: reread the end of day 1 with scum raging bull in mind. Points of interest include the flash wagon and bins putting the brakes on it successfully.

Because beer would be more 'informative' for undisclosed reasons.

This also makes trench more town I think, for putting wheels on it. You could sense that the wagon had a lot of potential and it's pretty clear to me bins was trying really hard to kill it. All for a townread that he admitted himself to being based on really shaky reasons and even backed off from in the process.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”