Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Vote Broken Aquarium Because it's dangerous to have glass on the floor.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:19 am

Post by Garmr »

Just realized I typed vote in as well derp.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Garmr »

To be honest mozamis I didn't really get what post 10 was on about. It wasn't really worded the best and I have that problem wording things to so I feel you. Through if it was a serious vote it still wasn't a really good one.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:07 am

Post by Garmr »

Peacebringer I know you don't post to much info day one but a one sentence explanation would be nice.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: Broken Aquarium
VOTE: PeaceBringer

I get the feeling your going to do that -I won't do any reads thing on day 1 thing again-. You could of just said "it's a rvs because I don't feel like I can make a read or something any explanation is better than none." I don't mean to sound mean but can I ask what do you get out of mafia.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok I wish you luck then.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: Peacebringer
VOTE: mozamis
In post 65, mozamis wrote:Well then Shane, you probably won't like this either:

VOTE SKELDA.

His post was way too "blendy", friendly and cheerful. Certainly, when you compare him and Peacebringer, its much more likely that he is scum than Peace. Peace annoyed me by being unhelpful, but it takes gutsy scum to play like that. Scum far more likely to play "nicey nice" like Skelda.

Yes, I have moved my vote around a bit, but I dont see that as a bad thing. It gets reactions going, conversations, and its better thn sitting on the fence.
But out of all my votes, most confident about Skelda being scum.
I don't think a blendy a cheerful posting style is a valid scum sign. Skelda at least provided a reason to his vote and this makes me more inclined to think his town. You also jumped on the peacebringer wagon with out giving any reason what so ever then vote someone because of it.

The rvs was slightly confusing but i can't really give scum points for that. His reason for voting JKLM was because he joked about himself being scum and looked like a tryhard scum. I don't see try hard scum in JkLM's posting, I see someone mucking around trying to get reactions out of players with that, but that's just me.

Mozamis is my top scum read at the moment While I don't have have a top town read since no one has reached that point yet. Skelda,Honig and JKLM are starting to lean town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Garmr »

@Mozamis He still provided a better reason than you through. But I will acknowledge that you gave a reason. Still your plays so far have been a bit iffy.

@Project Matt I'm going to call you out through and ask why did you Vote Mozamis with out listing any reasons. I would actually like to hear some insight on how the game is going.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Garmr »

Mnemonic he was saying yes to being scum and I think it's called sarcasm......
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Garmr »

JKLM I have both Skelda and you as a townish read. Can you elaborate what in your own words what town Skelda plays like and what scum Skelda plays like with out using ongoing games as an reference.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Sure any insight counts.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: mozamis
The Initial reason I voted him was that weird Skelda vote and the fact he voted peace with little reason. But everyone else thought Skelda was scum at the time so I can understand a vote now. I still think Skelda is town through.

I can answer mnemonicdevice post 106 when he says interesting and unvotes since i think the conversation was between me and him.
I think it's a response to me to saying that matt was being sarcastic saying he was scum by saying yes in post 25 to Mnemonic post 20. Mnemonic was under the impression in post 93 that matt said yes to being town in a one word answer. Through that is a pretty bad reason for a serious vote in the first place.......
The reason i think it was a serious vote was he also called out skelda in post 59 and didn't change his vote. Also post 93 gives me the impression he is still clinging onto that reason. Also like someone said before seemed to lack caring for someone being Lynch one this early in the game.

VOTE: Mnemonicdevice
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Garmr »

I still don't see how you thought project matt was more scummy than other players for such a long time. Also the fact you didn't vote another player after your unvote if you thought there were better scum suspects.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Garmr »

omg are we finally going to see peace in action. Is he going to provide a theroy. I'm getting excited :D
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Garmr »

A man can dream peace a man can dream :(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Garmr »

@Skelda Shanes vla your vote on him won't add any pressure and he won't be able to respond back.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Garmr »

Actually scratch that he should be back tomorrow or today depending on the time zone.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

(Off topic) hey skelda if dogs go woof and goats go bleat

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

Does anyone else get the feeling that there's going to be some big twist in this. I mean the mod is posting these weird images. With the vote count sometimes.

>> it's just flavor sweets, no impact on real game. Additional short stories are common with VCA's for theme games, its been known practice on ms.net and you could see mostly this style on large theme games. <<
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 166, smargaret wrote:
In post 69, Garmr wrote:@Mozamis He still provided a better reason than you through. But I will acknowledge that you gave a reason. Still your plays so far have been a bit iffy.

@Project Matt I'm going to call you out through and ask why did you Vote Mozamis with out listing any reasons. I would actually like to hear some insight on how the game is going.
This is interesting, considering you did much the same thing in voting Mozamis without listing a reason.
In post 67, Garmr wrote:UNVOTE: Peacebringer
VOTE: mozamis
In post 65, mozamis wrote:Well then Shane, you probably won't like this either:

VOTE SKELDA.

His post was way too "blendy", friendly and cheerful. Certainly, when you compare him and Peacebringer, its much more likely that he is scum than Peace. Peace annoyed me by being unhelpful, but it takes gutsy scum to play like that. Scum far more likely to play "nicey nice" like Skelda.

Yes, I have moved my vote around a bit, but I dont see that as a bad thing. It gets reactions going, conversations, and its better thn sitting on the fence.
But out of all my votes, most confident about Skelda being scum.
I don't think a blendy a cheerful posting style is a valid scum sign. Skelda at least provided a reason to his vote and this makes me more inclined to think his town. You also jumped on the peacebringer wagon with out giving any reason what so ever then vote someone because of it.

The rvs was slightly confusing but i can't really give scum points for that. His reason for voting JKLM was because he joked about himself being scum and looked like a tryhard scum. I don't see try hard scum in JkLM's posting, I see someone mucking around trying to get reactions out of players with that, but that's just me.

Mozamis is my top scum read at the moment While I don't have have a top town read since no one has reached that point yet. Skelda,Honig and JKLM are starting to lean town.

Read this again I listed 2 to 3 reasons why I voted Mozamis vote
1.his reasoning was bad on the skelda vote
2.Not giving reasons for the peace bringer wagon vote. (First time i read his vote it I didn't see it as reason as it was so short.)
3.His vote on JKLM also looked a bit iffy to me.

There is 3 reasons you can find in that post alone off the top of my head.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's alright I should of been clearer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 173, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 126, mnemonicdevice wrote:Once I realized that there were more scummy people than him, I unvoted.
Who? Why unvote and not vote or otherwise pursue these 'scummier' people?
Oh that reminds me I mentioned this in post 129 mnemonic ignored it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Hey peace i know day 1 can be hard but what's your day 2 like just curious.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Garmr »

The fact he reads people as scum while he already just unvoted someone is iffy in itself. Even if you read that as null he hasn't even tried to question the people he thinks are scum. Look at his post they are either defending himself or just filling the room up with fluff. Bad reasoning for a actual vote when he did have a reason, fluffing the place up.

The reason he actually had matt as a serious pressure vote. Was because Matt said yes to be scum as a joke. Even through mnemonicdevice thought Matt said yes to being town and even if that's what matt meant. It still wouldn't of meant anything as it was a useless question to ask in the first place place. "Are you scum :facepalm:"
In post 126, mnemonicdevice wrote: My vote on projectmatt stayed as a pressure vote, while there wasn't anyone I thought to be more scummy. Once I realized that there were more scummy people than him, I unvoted.
As proof his vote on matt was serious.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Garmr »

That's interesting going back and looking at it we have three opposing wagons the mnemonicdevice wagon and the HonigBear wagon. Early game I had Honig as null leaning town and even through he is defensive he has does quite a bit of scum hunting and his posts are detailed and that's why I'm more willing to keep him around than mnemonicdevice. Mnemonic is the other side the coin he seems to be the complete opposite of Honig he has made little to none scum hunting effort and just shrugs everything off with out having any defense that make sense the tone of them through sound like he doesn't care about being lynched. This is the only thing people can say about him being town is the way he defends himself by his tone alone. To me there's many reasons why someone would care about being lynched. It could they are town, they are bored of the game and don't care or they are really good at faking they don't care.

So Who's more likely to make a scumslip in day 2.

Someone who posts actively gives allot of reads and content and gets overly defensive.

or

Some who's posts little, who's reasons are blaggh and doesn't give a decent defense and the only reason people think his town is because of the way he doesn't care.......................................

That's why i see Mnemonic as the better lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Garmr »

Two opposing wagons,why did I say three head desk not thinking straight.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Garmr »

To be post 192 looks like his more curious than trying to get people to think that he is town. It seems post 192 got warped somewhere I want to look into that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Garmr »

to be honest*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Garmr »

Now that I think about it no ones actually tried to do a read on me no matter how loud I voice my opinion. That's a little Disturbing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

@ Moz The evidence is the fact he had a vote on someone and unvoted because he had better leads. Yet he fails to mention his scum leads and his reason for voting are terrible.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

@JKLM That's a bit strange being on a wagon then unvoting it when it slows down a little and then saying it was scum driven. I also don't really understand why a wagon slowing down would be scummy through. Doesn't that happen when you reach L-2 to stop people from hammering. Also can you list reasons why MD would be town from his posts alone.

Also are you suggesting a policy lynch for anti town behavior on Peacebringer 10 pages into the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Garmr »

No Skelda he means he loves you -points to the diamond ring in MD's hand-

But on serious note can you give us a reason why like the Skelda vote?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Garmr »

Yeh that's a guess as well but I'd like to hear it from him maybe he could redeem himself a little.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Garmr »

@Mnemonic
You have shocked me a little that was a good post why didn't you do a post like that from the start through? Through I think it would of been better to leave the whole post and bolded the relevant bits than to leave out little bits in this case since you used most of it anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

@jklm
:) Finally someone challenges me, people have been afraid to challenge me all game and I was wondering when someone would. *cracks neck*. It's a good post because he actually he has listed his points instead of listing no points at all. I never said I agreed with all his points that's why I didn't unvote him. If we encourage players to list their reasons we can get better reads out of them. This encourages more 1on1s where scum have the hardest time coping.

Please list all of Mnemonic points as well he points out not just one. You make it sound like that was the only thing in his case as well. You can see just by looking at his he does raise one or two good points like his 1 and 4 even through the rest are meh. Even through I still think Skelda is town. I really wanted to see a good back and forth between mnemonic and skelda.

Also If you want to talk about buddying what about you and aquarium. His latched on to your last few votes pretty much copying you with out reason and not once have you ever thought to questioned him. Actually in post 123 it seems like you are coaching him. Saying it's a bad idea to go down this line subtlely

We could also get down on how you want a policy lynch halfway through the day wouldn't that be a waste of day town would get no info for it. You also seem the day to end fast calling anyone scum on a wagon that has stopped. Also didn't you say this.
In post 149, JKLM wrote:You realize that since you've admitted the fact that you admitted your vote was pointless he won't really feel pressure from your vote?
Then whats the point of policy lynch on someone who doesn't speak much if you think that way? I have been starting to doubt you JKLM ever since you brought up the peace policy lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

also seem to want the day to end fast*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 273, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 270, mnemonicdevice wrote:You didn't answer why you switched so quickly.
i was sheeping JKLM

VOTE: Broken Aquarium
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tbh I don't like either JKLM current plays or Brokens blatant scummy sheeping. But as I said before with the honig and MD debate (even through I think honig is town) High content players are more likely to slip day 2 compared to low content players and to me both look scummy at the moment. JKLM (High content) VS Broken (Low content).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Broken Aquarium
Well posts 211 appear genuine it list things I agree with and just gives me the impression of town. He hasn't really cracked under the pressure. Sure he may be a bit emotional at time but to me it seems like agitated town more than anything. Also I don't see the scum points made against him.

@Skelda Look at Broken Aquarium. His sheeped more than once and do you think the way his votes bouncing between the two people who's voted him. Also the way his been acting in the last couple of posts is this the way town acts under pressure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

Who's voted him is what a town player would do*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:36 am

Post by Garmr »

@Broken Aquarium
Sheeping town reads with out explaining why you agree is pretty bad also you offered nothing new to the argument. You may argue the point about omgusing is a null sign which it can be. But when you act really emotional with out listing points then quickly remove it and say your a town read again in just a couple of post. That is when it turns scummy as hell when it becomes scummy. Also the fact JKLM says the mnemonic wagon looks scummy then you magically sheep him onto his next vote. Using Wifom scenario's aren't the best for defenses as well.
In post 292, Broken Aquarium wrote:I should note here that Garmr was our leading scum read once we got a little colder on the idea of Mnemonic scum. But no one else was voting for him and we didn't have the drive to make a wagon happen. This is another reason why switching with you was easy.
Also if I was your leading scum read why did you wait for someone else to vote me. Were you that afraid that it might backfire on you if you were town you wouldn't really have anything to lose by scumhunting. This seems more like a scum motivated reason than a town one. You made no indication prior either that you viewed me as scum.

I like how you showed post 211 of Honig saying that's why you think his town. Just like when you asked me why I think Honig is town and I sent a link to that post. Oh wait that's a coincidence isn't it. Also doesn't it worry you at all that you just sheeped a reason off your top scum read.

Also you think I'm scum. where are your points you have failed to make a case against me. You haven't even mentioned a reason why you think I'm scum I guess you'll sheep those reason off JKLM.

Also you pretty much been fluffing all game. It took you till 292 to make a attempt scum hunting because you are under the microscope. Even then you offer no original reasons. Your defenses are paper thin as well you can poke a hole in all of them.

Also with now you want to answer alienbro's question. This looks like some cheap attempt to get the heat off you, It's kinda pathetic you know. There's no where to run now Broken Aquarium I'm not letting you wriggle out of this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:41 am

Post by Garmr »

Excuse my poor grammar and punctuation i'm pretty tired I'll be off to sleep night.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Garmr »

Broken Aquarium asking a question like "what's interesting" isn't what I call scum hunting. Then you post this.
In post 111, Broken Aquarium wrote:guys, that combined with this
In post 80, mnemonicdevice wrote:Interesting. Someone is already at L-1.
^ most townies react like... "why didn't you call out L-1 with your vote???" here, it seems like he's not that concerned.

and these posts where he's sticking up for others (really looks like whiteknighting):
In post 30, mnemonicdevice wrote:Ugh... If it was anyone else I would vote this^ for it's annoyingness in RVS, but I know that that is just how he plays
In post 59, mnemonicdevice wrote:Nice. So 3 votes on me for no reason. and 4 votes on peacebringer. Also because of his playstyle.

I also like how Skelda just randomly jumps on the peacebringer wagon. RVS much?
I'm surprised JKLM didn't pick your post apart since he finds the language argument as a good scum indicator. Also your white knighting reason was sheeped from him. The only thing reason that was your's was the "interesting his at lynch one" which is pretty much the only point that you make that is yours in the whole game. Everything else is sheeped or questions that aren't followed up upon.

From post 133 to 281 I see no signs of scum hunting either how come you stopped for so long.

How come you don't defend yourself against all my accusation. You defend yourself against one then don't reply to the whole post. If it's twisted and delusional then why don't debate every point it should be easy to shut them down if your right.

Well folks we have obvious scum

edwop just got like ninjaed by 5 posts haven't read them yet.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Garmr »

So your defense is I don't have to defend against people who I think are scum. That's fucking stupid are you listening to yourself. By defending yourself against my posts you also can have the chance to pick apart my posts and ask me questions. You can then convenience others to join your cause there's plenty of reasons to defend yourself. One on One are great way to get information out of people.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Garmr »

Why do you disagree, what's a good reason to disagree do you know how scummy your coming off.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hey welcome to the game it will be nice to get some new insights.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Broken we have been over this a thousand times. Sheeping with out clarifying why you agree is bad. Your defensive reaction after JKLM voted you was bad and you ignoring arguments as defense is bad. If your town your playing it in a very anti town way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 323, Broken Aquarium wrote:i disagree. there is something to be said for votes without reasoning, sometimes.
i remember nacho saying that to me before. and a few of the last few games, i've kinda been on a kick, where i realize that scum are the ones who want to over explain their votes. like, they have to overly justify it... to make sure it's rock solid.
did you see my post to HERMY? i explained why i voted him (JKLM). he votes you in 262, and then in 272 does a total 180. it was odd.
if you are town playing right now, you are focusing way too hard on this sheeping thing.

alright. your post that you liked mneumonic's post on Skelda. is that enough to make mneumonic town for you?

@BA
Your focusing on the sheeping I have brought other points as well like how you got over emotional on the JKLM vote, the fact you didn't debunk any of my claims or the fact. Look at all my games I always explain myself extensively because I believe the more information you give out the easier you are to read. This is my play style through and you can feel free to look at my past games if you want. In my eyes my player style makes it harder for scum to hide and it seems to work for me. Also mnemonics still a bit iffy just you seem more scummy to me.

@ArcAngel9

Arch I want a forced replace for Peacebringer please
1.for playing against win conditions doesn't matter if his town or scum his still playing against them.
2.Do not bring outside influences into the game-Grudge He brought a grudge from a previous game into this and you can see from his style of posting here our the examples
In post 204, PeaceBringer wrote:not that gamr makes that point
Vote honig...
Voting the other guy to spite me doesn't actually bring up a reason why he thinks honigs scum.
In post 51, PeaceBringer wrote:well garmr, you can take it and stick it up your backside
it is not schtick it is what I do and how I play... feel free to do what you are doing...
you cannot help it...

vote garmr
I was asking him why would he play antitown on purpose and what he gets out of it and he responded with a insult like this. I have shrugged it off to try and keep things friendly but his just got worse as the game progress's
In post 324, PeaceBringer wrote:FYI- initial vote on Gamer was because of our "differences" the vote even on hoying or whatever the guys names is was going opposite just cause. However, the posts recently and "reasons" suggested recently make sense so there is actual reason beyond the fact I don't like him.
Here is the post where he admits to it.

I believe his still doing it after this post as
In post 327, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 322, Garmr wrote:Broken we have been over this a thousand times. Sheeping with out clarifying why you agree is bad. Your defensive reaction after JKLM voted you was bad and you ignoring arguments as defense is bad. If your town your playing it in a very anti town way.
bull puckey- sheeping is null... in fact all this stuff listed in null and just bad blah blah blah... and seeing how it is garmr, yup, scummy statement.
Look he isn't even debating why the points are null the reason are null nor does he try. He even throws in because it's garmr it a scum thing. He has had one game with me and he doesn't even list why it's scummy if it's me.

Peacebringer is not playing to win, his playing to spite me. If someone was about to be lynched and I said he had the slightest hint Peace would hammer that wagon. This should not be allowed in mafia. I'm sorry to bring this up Arcangel9 But anti town behavior like this I can't tolerate.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

slightest hint of town*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

You've already admitted to it and if she doesn't force replace you I'm going to replace myself out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

You voted honig just to make the opposite point to me how is that not playing to spite me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

No peace your not making up some bs reason to your posts. They were def anti town and spiteful I'm not having you ruin another game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

And this is my last post till angel sorts things out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

Peace mini 1499 that's all
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

I refuse to play with peace i'm out. Never come back please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

If your going to use use the myer briggs personality type thing I'm INFP. I am still pissed but I may of over reacted. I have had a pretty shit day with my gf breaking up with me and shit. So I'm going to take a break and calm down a bit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sorry for that outburst and thanks broken.
Rereading that all it seems like broken made some sense.

So

UNVOTE: BA

Also my thoughts remain the same mnemonicdevice

VOTE: mnemonicdevice

I do give him props through for listing points and upping his game a bit. But his cases still aren't the best. He also seems to be falling back into his no reasons low content habit as soon as the attention on him was lifted.

Also this put's him at L-1 If anyone wants to hammer please declare it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Has anyone looked at MD past scum games to see if he actually used Interesting in them ............ guess that's going to fall on me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

Checked the character it's legit wasn't named in the movie through just the book.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

His the giant who kicked down the door in the ice witch's layer or smashed it with his club depending on the version. Rumblebuffin is a noble giant basically of the most respected family.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

He was only mentioned once by mister tumulus by name and that's all we know about him and his kind and gentle.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wait is pm formatting a trust tell???.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: MD
VOTE: MD

Because I can.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Garmr »

It was more a light hearted joke than a fake hammer. I even wrote MD in the unvotes to be clear.......
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Hermy
You were very jumpy on the wagons at the end of the day. Did you suspect he would flip town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In a fluff post I got Pokemon X is there any poke fanatics here with me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Garmr »

@JKLM
I don't understand why BA would get silenced. Did he make any good cases on anyone. Actually at the end of the day from his posts other than suspecting hermy he was looking at you(post 502) and moz(post 499). I still don't understand why scum would silence him through it's not like anyone was really listing to him.

@ArcAngel9

Can scum target other scum with the silence power thingy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Garmr »

Sorry Arc
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Garmr »

@Moz can you link us to the game were JKLM is town and acting like this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: Hermy

What the fudge how the hell did Hermy get to lynch 1 already. It's barely been a page on day 2 everyone hasn't posted and so close to lynching. I really don't like that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

BA are you allowed to quote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'll take that as a message to me. Maybe you don't know oh well. Also has anyone argued Rach Marie's slot yet. I think honig was pretty town but he didn't really add much to the debate. It was more a gut read on him with his frustration and all. But Rach hasn't contributed much either she's had at least 100 posts to catch up. Yet she didn't really offer any of her opinions about the first couple of pages ect. Through this may be due to real life but i still want her to give some in depth posts. Town dropped to null.

Also Killerjester reason for voting Moz were the weakest now I start looking back on the wagon. 283 he mentions having other points but he doesn't list one, Even if he agree's with anoter's case you'd think he would list the post. That and Shane didn't offer any great scum hunting feats when he was alive his Moz is scum no wait his town because he was being serious thing is questionable but since his not in the game he can't really defend himself so just going to be focusing on KJ end day game.

VOTE: Killerjester
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well we have a list of Potential scum for today if we exclude the the BA mute for today. I think we should investigate it more in depth tomorrow but with out any knowledge it may just end up one big wifom fest and probably will be a great day for scum. Just some quick thoughts and probally the last I say about it. No matter BA's alignment through it is a major slip up for scum If BA is town they pretty much wasted a silence as he was mislynch material and If BA is scum they would of brought BA under the spotlight either way once we figure out his Alignment It will be a big blow against scum as we can see his interactions.

Still through my thoughts remain the same.
KillerJester>Smargreat for a lynch today.

Hermy's still suspicious but so was that quick wagon on her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hold it

KillerJester what the fudge. I just voted you and gave my reasons why you were scum and you blatantly ignored my post. Your post is a hard push onto Hermy with the reasoning that you should stay on the wagon or your stupid basically. What's really stupid having such a narrow minded view and tunneling one person on day 2 with out looking back to the day before and mentioning other people. While I do agree Hermy looks scummy I'm thinking your way more suspicious.

Some quick dot points on some issues to address

1.Over eagerness for a lynch

2.Post 461 basically says fudge my previous logic that defends him lynch him
In post 461, killerjester wrote:
In post 455, killerjester wrote:
Flavor arguments are not very strong in the sense of whether the moderator would/would not include the role in the setup. I have seen more than a few games where a player was given an obscure character, and indeed was mislynched under the premise of outguessing the mod.
Actually fuck it. As long as you're willing to lynch MD I won't complain. Just try not to bring bad stigma onto the win wagon.

3.Had the worst reason to be on the MD wagon with the main case being the flavor name

4.Didn't respond to my accusations of him being scum

5.283 looks like his faking emotions and the defense is pretty bad as he had 68 post to give a bigger read.

6.Post 424 acknowledges hermy thinks BA is scummier than MD call her out as scum for the switch next post
In post 445, killerjester wrote:
In post 425, mozamis wrote:
In post 416, Hermy wrote:(If it would help or be convenient in any way, then I will change my vote back. Just tell me to do so.)
This is surprisingly town. Kinda TOO helpful for scum, I think. She doesn't look worried or self conscious about just following the herd/trying to please people.
Last time I checked this was still a scumtell.
Towns vote their biggest scumreads.
This contradicts her previous post.

7.post 544 was twisting the words of MD to suit his cause and not only this he actual says pretty much the same thing himself

In post 424, killerjester wrote:
In post 416, Hermy wrote:
In post 413, killerjester wrote:Wait yea that is a little weird. Why did Hermy switch wagons?
I switched wagons because, at this point, BA is certainly more scummy to me. His previous action of unvoting, and not putting his vote back when things were explained looks like mafia feebly trying to defend a scumpartner. Therefore I changed wagons. I'd still be happy with an MD lynch, but BA is definitely scummier to me.

(If it would help or be convenient in any way, then I will change my vote back. Just tell me to do so.)
See here's the problem. To insist that BA is scummier because of MD-scum, you must first show that MD is indeed scum. Furthermore, given that you thought they were both scum,
why would you take your vote off the scum that BA is clearly trying to protect?

When MD flips scum, Hermy dies next.

8.I would like to correct My post 594 I misread it and I'm glad I looked back it because it's even more scummier than my first read.
In post 483, killerjester wrote:
In post 481, mozamis wrote:I'm simply saying that he he wasked for a nameclaim and he gave it. The fact that he gave a bit more information seems a nonsense reason for lynching him.
Mafia is all about looking at actions and analyzing the varying motivations that might lead to them. As it stands, I can't fathom any town motivation for including information that would not naturally accompany a nameclaim.

This guy is scum.
If you want me to look back and point out scummy things he's done then I'm positive I'll be able to find some, but it might look like confirmation bias since it's not the controlling reason I think he's scum.
He is making excuse not to find other reasons other than the flavor of the role.

Killer Jesters obvious scum he needs to be lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

I got the post numbers mixed up but here are the posts i'm referring to

In post 385, killerjester wrote:How are you saying my play is devoid of substance when I've given a read on JKLM? I realize it's not an encyclopedia but it's certainly more than you misrep me for in #377. Also did you just pull that alienBRO scumread out of your magic hat? You've hardly mentioned the kid.
I admit through 5 is kinda meh but i was pretty excited when I wrote it.

In post 544, killerjester wrote:
In post 537, mnemonicdevice wrote:Alright. Here are my thoughts: JK has pushed way too much on this case and he should die next.
Die "next"? Don't you mean die "instead"? This is a scumclaim if I ever heard one
My posts numbers got mixed up. but those cases still stand.

Also your responses
1.I agree it's your play style but I think it's your scum play style.

2. You wanted him lynched. But your main case was his name claim that post was conflicting with your reason. You realized this and took precautionary actions in the future.

3. Yes compared to other it may be a opinion but compared to others it was bad.

4. That you could of addressed it instead of being a complete idiot and ignoring it. It's like you don't want any attention on yourself.

6. Well town can take their vote off their biggest scum read If time is running out and your in danger of a no lynch or when they think they can draw more information from the day and their number one read is in danger of getting lynched. Kinda odd the way you asked me to answer that. I was more concerned with her hopping on heaps of different wagons through especially near the end. This concerned me more than just that one jump.

8 that's even more suspicious. That's like saying I don't want to go any more opinions on the case but if town wants me to I can. That's almost the same logic you put as a scum point on hermy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok BA I have arranged a way for you to talk to us

If you agree with a person
vote me then, unvote me
then vote and unvote the person you agree with

If I become L-1 for some reason
Vote Jklm
then unvote

If you disagree with a person Vote KJ then unvote him
then vote and unvote the person you disagree with

If kj is l-1 use Skelda instead
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok judging by that you think Rach Marie is the better lynch. This is just me personally but I actually liked Honig and that's why I got her as null at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Then why was BA more likely to be scum to you and what do you think of him after the moz flip.

Also can you give us your reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

How is Rachmarie linked to BA I don't understand.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hmm I want to see Matt's response and how he justifies it. I feel like he is pushing herm out of confidence and is fraustrated other players arn't following him. Where the confidence comes from I don't know. I'm starting to think he may town but I want I don't want to go to deep into the reasoning just yet as I want to see if he responds how in the way I think he will.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

EBWOP
responds in the way*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Garmr »

What does TIA mean
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Also guys what's the point of trying to push a rachmarie lynch while she's gone. It would be best to wait till she's back. We have 7 days she comes back in two. I doubt we wil decide our lynch in two days. Now i'm going to run shirtless in the ran cause I can.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Garmr »

9 days even better even more time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: that one

I knew by the way Matt was talking he was going to claim something. All what he says indicates a claim. I'm going to trust him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 663, smargaret wrote:And yeah, that would be why I sheeped. Obvious role-related information was obvious.
Oh really
In post 601, smargaret wrote:moz - because I connected the dots. Also, Hermy didn't do hardly anything yesterday, and that deserves some pressure.

I'm happy with a RachMarie wagon, though.
That was the reason you gave before. It didn't look like you were sheeping matt at all or had a clue.

Skelda looks to be protecting his partner that's really suspicious. I had a town read on you before but the way you acted when he was calling hermy scum. The fact you had a slight scum read on her yet you kinda chainsaw for her in post638.

Rachmarie is still null and the reason she isn't posting is because her hearing aid broke and has been causing her allot of discomfort. I wouldn't put her high on the priority list.

I knew a claim was coming after post 623 or else i was adding matt to my vi's list

I would like to say this turn of events KJ is likely town. I hate being wrong but when I am I admit it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

So Ba hammered it??
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Garmr »

I personally read Rachmarie as Null on the alignment chart. But still that's because she hasn't really contributed anything to the thread. I'm happy to lynch her today but I would prefer to hit scummier read.

@Peace I can understand Jklm read and rach to, but what about killer jester. I think this is the first time you mentioned him?

@Jklm The BA push early day 2 looked suspicious but this caught my attention as i just glanced over isoing him now.
In post 625, JKLM wrote:VOTE: RachMarie

So he's a sub right?

He spends his first real post distancing from the mislynch. This could be a real good scum move, it's sets up himself for easy mislynch target day 2. It could be genuine, but an odd thing happens: very few posts as of lately. Day 2 has been around for a whole, where is he?

He's making a classic "I'm gonna check on ISOs and stuff later" (with no results) I would say he's prob trying to flaky by

I realize these are kind if weak

BUT
If he really is scum it will probably be VERY IMPORTANT in giving us
information to go off of. If he is sum, than BA is certainly not scum a all. At. All. Which I'm willing to say I COULD be wrong.

All in all:
this will be the most informational lynch.
Ok you admit your arguments on rach are weak so I'm not going to press to hard on that which I could. But what really raises my curiosity to no ends, is the bolded bit. Tell me, how does a rachmarie lynch prove BA wasn't scum if she had been lynched day 2 and flipped scum or vice versa. We now know BA was town when he was alive but can you give us a reason so we can understand your previous line of thought. Also how is voting a lurker a informational lynch. Getting rid of lurkers because they lurk is only acceptable if there is no obvious scum.

A.
In post 675, JKLM wrote:Crap idont feel good about a hermy lynch, I think
he
may be town
B.
In post 678, JKLM wrote:Killer I feel that isn't really safe logic, I always find that scum try to control lynches like how you are. It's possible they could both be scum, they could both be town.
Now examples A and B are near the end of day 2. Matt pretty much claimed cop and your saying don't trust him he could be busting a buddy.
Do you still doubt Matt?
What compelled you to believe Hermy was town?
Bonus question:What made you think Hermy was a man?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Again what's with people ignoring my questions.

VOTE: jklm bad jklm ignore my questions then omgus moz.

@Better cough up some content quick rach.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

ebwop - dads laptop is meh and ran out of batteries. Back home now through so I can type the whole message.

@Rachmarie better cough up some content rach. You've had plenty of time to gather some Intel. The only reason I have you as null since you been vla but your first post day does not inspire confidence. You could of took a litte extra time to give us some thoughts Reads,votes,events ect in your first post but instead we got "a but guys I was on vla excuse."
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

@JKLM
Oh my fudge how hard is it to answer a simple question? How was a rachmarie lynch connected to BA alignment anyway. What post show this or reason that came into your head???????????????
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 am

Post by Garmr »

Well there's 2 votes on rachmarie as well moz. What do you think of that wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Garmr »

JKLM you don't get it
In post 723, JKLM wrote:
In post 625, JKLM wrote:VOTE: RachMarie

So he's a sub right?

He spends his first real post distancing from the mislynch. This could be a real good scum move, it's sets up himself for easy mislynch target day 2. It could be genuine, but an odd thing happens: very few posts as of lately. Day 2 has been around for a whole, where is he?

He's making a classic "I'm gonna check on ISOs and stuff later" (with no results) I would say he's prob trying to flaky by

I realize these are kind if weak

BUT
I
f he really is scum it will probably be VERY IMPORTANT in giving us information to go off of. If he is sum, than BA is certainly not scum a all. At. All. Which I'm willing to say I COULD be wrong.

All in all: this will be the most informational lynch.
I want this bit explained because the top explanation doesn't really link Rach to Ba at all.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

what are your reads matt??
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:41 am

Post by Garmr »

@moz if you read back a little. Jklm was talking about her and BA being linked and peace is talking about someone different. JKLM has been asked 2-3 times why they are linked and hasn't answered. That's where she picked up the BA thing from.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Killer
My guess was he was trying to put pressure on scum. By holding the results of the investigation scum might get nervous and slip. He could also of faked a guilty verdict on someone for a reaction test.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm really getting sick of all those VLA'S -_-

Anyway I'm still up for that JKLM lynch

VOTE: JKLM
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is vote stealing a town or scum thing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 602, killerjester wrote:Ok yea anyone who unvoted Hermy really needs to rethink their life.

Distancing from the MD lynch
Trying to appear overly helpful
Seriously fucking bad wagon switch
In post 405, Hermy wrote:
In post 404, mozamis wrote:Ah right Garmr didnt put him at L-1. He is now at L-1 though. Someone unvote.
And why exactly does somebody need to unvote? We'd like to see his reaction.

You're confirming my suspicions of a BA, Moz, Mnemonic scumteam.
*5 posts earlier*
In post 400, Hermy wrote:Broken Aquarium unvotes his scumpartner when there is a strong possibility of him getting lynched. The vote is then not put back. Noted.

[*implied unvote of MD*]

VOTE: Broken Aquarium
This is the post made me feel like kj was town during day 2 .

In post 424, killerjester wrote:
In post 416, Hermy wrote:
In post 413, killerjester wrote:Wait yea that is a little weird. Why did Hermy switch wagons?
I switched wagons because, at this point, BA is certainly more scummy to me. His previous action of unvoting, and not putting his vote back when things were explained looks like mafia feebly trying to defend a scumpartner. Therefore I changed wagons. I'd still be happy with an MD lynch, but BA is definitely scummier to me.

(If it would help or be convenient in any way, then I will change my vote back. Just tell me to do so.)
See here's the problem. To insist that BA is scummier because of MD-scum, you must first show that MD is indeed scum. Furthermore, given that you thought they were both scum,
why would you take your vote off the scum that BA is clearly trying to protect?

When MD flips scum, Hermy dies next.
So does this post looks like scum bussing scum or town with a strong scum read, to me it seems more likely the latter. I find it hard to think KJ and hermy would be scum buddies but I don't like the way KJ's been acting today. I also didn't like his posting style for day 2 much because the way KJ answered my questions didn't sit right with me. Still I don't see the connection between KJ and hermy. This is what makes me feel uneasy about this placing a vote on this slot.

@Smargaret I hope you get well soon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

I guess that can be true but that post 424 show she had suspicions on hermy since day 1. So if she was busing her partner that would of been pretty early. But I guess she could of been preparing for day 2. They could of been distancing themselves away from each other.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Projectmatt
Garmr it's Garmr not gamer, gamr or garr it's garmr. Garm is acceptable through.

Anyway your pool of players that could be scum is pretty similar to mine. Except that I'm not in it and smargaret is.

from most likely to least likely
Clean
Garmr-side note- back up ladies and get in line because garmr's here and sexier than ever. I know i'm town.

Projectmatt- Project matt would have no reason to push a herm lynch over a rachmarie lynch if he was scum. To lynch one scum over another and the scum Joat at that sounds stupid. So this makes me think his investigation was true. Also If rachmarie is town he would have no reason to lynch herm over here whats so ever.

Most likely clean
Moz-His play style is consistent,his active and he doesn't seem to be buddies with anyone this rings town.

null-clean
rachmarie-Not really active but rl issues got in the way. Through honig seemed town and well rachmarie is townish.
Peace-Seems more town now the longer the game continues.

null- shady
skelda-A bit of a shady character does a bit of fencesitting

smargaret- Another shady character focus's her attention on one person and doesn't offer her opinion often. Also between her KJ they both had the weakest reasons to jump onto the md wagon. I don't understand

shady
killer jester-Not liking Kj recent plays The omgus vote, the way she anwsered my questions and other things i mentioned but she is pretty much cleared if the next candiate flips scum.

JKLM- Pushed for a lynch on a silenced BA, Defended herm on day 2 even to go as far as saying. Ignored my question 500000000000 times and still hasn't even acknowledged it. This looks like scum dodging. He is today's lynch people look at the obvious.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

Moz is like the anti-scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:40 am

Post by Garmr »

^
That's JKLM at lynch -1

Just making sure anyone who places a vote now knows they are hammering.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well sane cop that's a interesting flip.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

@smargaret
It's just I never seen a cop flip with sane before. Does that imply we have a insane cop or another type of cop with limited amount of uses say a role cop. I have only seen town aligned cop or just town cop on the flips.

I was thinking about this in the night phase and it bugs me a little. Assuming we have three scum wouldn't this make it mylo if rachmarie is scum. Because if she has the power to steal votes technically mafia would have control of half the votes tomorrow if we lynch. But if we haven't lost and we mislynch today she pretty much becomes nearly confirmed town

Before I had a null-town read on her but thinking about that and how unlikely it would be she would be scum she becomes a strong town read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Skelda
Didn't think of that I was quite sure I was onto something to :(.

@Rachmarie
Is your ability limited or can you use it more than once.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

the vote steal is it limited.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

smargarets vote was stolen I assumed rachmarie did it I mean this post sounds like it when i asked if it was a town role or not she answered.
In post 782, RachMarie wrote:Definitely it is benefiting town now since a strong candidate for scum is the one without a vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Skelda I think any orders fine
Well I haven't been snooping around in these past night or stealing any votes by day. (In case you want to know what that means vanilla town)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Mrs. Macready, House keeper for the professor(Vanilla Townie)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

Every one has to go eventually so why not.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well It does look like scum could of nabbed a power role as it does look allot over powered.

@Smargaret Are you talking about the points in this post.
In post 842, smargaret wrote:I agree that was a townpost from kj. I'd rather see a mozamis lynch if nobody's willing to go for Rach.

town: matt, kj, skelda

scum: garmr (in particular for his posts around the hermy wagon and persistant defense of rach), mozamis, and Rach.

no idea what to think about jklm.
I was actually waiting for you to elaborate on it since it looked like a incomplete case but when you didn't I forgot about it. But to possibly answer these questions to this.

Hermy1. I didn't want the day to end so soon.
Hermy2. It was suspicious how the votes built up so quick on it. It was like scum knew that Hermy would be lynched.

R.1 I believe Rachmarie is town and pretty much the case on her was for lurking which was pretty bad since she was vla in this game and one of my other games.
R.2 Your points on me really only work if rachmarie is scum. Even then it's not really a strong case. Also to top it off I saw honig as town and I see rachmaries is a null-town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Posting right now and why do you assume I think peace is the scum???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Skelda and everyone else who wants to see my view point. Also I've considered peace townish in my post 819

I was thinking over the lines of a Smargaret and killerjester team. Because Miller is a role that less likely to be lynched and if you look at both there iso Look at where they interact. Guess what before today they don't just give passive town reads of each other.

I bolded some interactions
In post 835, killerjester wrote:Yea fuck it lynch me I'm just a VT. Literally no one thinks I'm town so even if I survive the lynch today I'll probably get us fucked down the road. My flavor is that I'm Susan Pevensie and Father Christmas made me a real badass at archery.

Lost my townread on JKLM because of his disappearing act. He could very possibly be scum. PeaceBringer as well. They both snuck onto my wagon and vanished into thin fucking air.

Mozamis is probably town, he's responded well to my pressure and is generally active and pushing the game forward despite all the active lurking going around.

Skelda's still town.

Garmr's still town.

I want Matt to be town but his investigation on BA last night was pretty fucking bad considering his STILL hasn't claimed WHY he chose BA.

Rach is tough to read. I'd say lynch her if we haven't won after lynching JKLM/Peace/Matt.

Is that everyone?
Oh, smargaret. Probably town.
Gut I guess.

UNVOTE:

Good luck fuckers
In post 880, killerjester wrote:I'm lol'ing at the Matt-kill. Game-solved.

smargaret

RachMarie
PeaceBringer

2 of these 3 are scum because Skelda, Garmr, and mozamis are all town. And we have one mislynch available to us.

VOTE: PeaceBringer

If you guys prefer smarg or Rach to die first just let me know and we can do that.
She pretty had a probably town read on smarg in her only other post of her. I think there is some subconscious play as well. Smarg is always listed first when she's mentioned as a scum read but last when she's a town read. This could mean he knows she's scum but is distancing himself away from Smarg. The scum read doesn't last long how ever
In post 917, killerjester wrote:Yea scum smarg would probably just claim VT since the cop is dead and no one else claimed a coplike role.
Here he is quick to push for Smargs innocence and to try and silent any doubts about her. This looks like it's a little bit to set up for my liking. "But oh sexy delcious garmr how can they set it up if we didn't know about the role claim" Well that easy to anwser because kj took the chance to get a mass claim.
In post 891, killerjester wrote:Hmm

UNVOTE:

Should we just mass claim? It could help identify which alignment holds the votestealer (eg: if no one claims votestealer then we can safely assume it is a scumrole). Would let us know if we're in LyLo or not
Other than them setting up that little scheme how does mass claiming help scum? Well it's the day before mylo assuming your scum what does mass claiming mean.
.1 You know who to kill because of the most powerful roles.
.2 Your night kill won't be questioned if you kill a powerful role
.3 If you leave a powerful role alive you can spread some wifom about them.

This is why mass claiming before mylo in a non bastard game is double edge sword. As not only is town getting information but scum is getting information to and they can prey on town with it. This is why I felt a bit hesitant to mass claim the day before mylo.

Also notice something funny. How Kj reads and marg reads are eerily similar the day before mylo
In post 880, killerjester wrote:'m lol'ing at the Matt-kill. Game-solved.

smargaret
RachMarie
PeaceBringer

2 of these 3 are scum
In post 911, smargaret wrote:Scum had a JOAT, at least. Town has (assuming we believe everyone's claims) a doctor, a one-shot cop, a tracker, a jailkeeper, a one-shot vote stealer, and a miller. This is way overpowered. I'd bet scum has claimed a pr, and jk is a much better option (especially one that may or may not work), especially if scum have a roleblocker (which with cop or tracker plus doc, scum pretty much have to have a rb).

I still don't like the Rach/honig spot, but while that was a terrible way to use the votesteal (not just that I'm not scum. But save it for lylo if you're town! Not for a weak wagon on yourself!), it wasn't a particularly scummy way to use the votesteal given how the day fell out. So mayble a little less scummy? I'm more inclined to see Rach as scum than kj, though, and I think it's entirely likely that one of the Pevensies is scum fakeclaiming. And Garmr is still scummy for the same reasons I listed yesterday.

But yeah.
Peace, then Garmr or Rach.

Garmr, I'd chalk up the "sane cop" flip to a quirk of the mod.
This set up would allow them to get a easy peasy peace lynch today. When tomorrow comes they go for rachmarie. Since I would consider myself harder to lynch than Rachmarie this set up make sense that way they could secure the win and smarg could work on trying to push suspicion on me then they will be like rachmarie is the common link lets lynch her today and then garmr tomorrow then bam they win.

I have a feeling smargaret was going to try the same thing with moz
In post 842, smargaret wrote:scum: garmr (in particular for his posts around the hermy wagon and persistant defense of rach),
mozamis
, and Rach.
She probably went for moz because of KJ post 789 and 810 proof of that here.
In post 812, smargaret wrote:just out if the erm still not breathing well. screw asthma.

more votes on rachmarie, especiakky since she vanishes the minute the pressure is off. how are people not seeing this???

not liking mozamis either because if what kj oosted
And then being the good scum buddy KJ is he subtly tells Smarg to back off.
In post 847, killerjester wrote:Yea seriously smarg. Mozamis is like 99% town.
Sorry about the quote wall but it was the only way that i could think of to show the connection.

Quick summary: This amount of evidence points towards a Smarg and KJ scum team. I believe both lied about their roles and from the set up I concluded that every mafia member has a role. The evidence of subtle team work and planning from the night phase is there. This is my belief and I feel 100 percent sure this is the scum time I bet on it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

the cop was limited and so was the vote stealer (I believe rach on this).

The Jk and the the tracker aren't to powerful of roles compared to cop. Also this a themed game not a normal. We can only guess what the joats powers were. We can assume the silence came from the joat as we haven't seen it since but the rest of the joats powers may of had a way to deal with the various roles we have now. This makes sense to me and doesn't derive from the case.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

So what your saying is that there can only be one of each and that would automatically make Peace and Skelda scum. Yet you are going to put something together on me, I don't buy it. Also your contradicting yourself you had a major scum read on rachmarie yet by the above post leaves us with situations

1.For me to be scum with rachmarie we would have to have four scum at the start which I doubt.

2.That I am scum and rachmarie is town which also doesn't make sense because

2A. That's one of your main reasons for me being scum.

2B. Also what would my motive in defending her be day 2 and early day 3 Which would of been a golden opportunity for a easy mislynch and who would blame me everyone was under the impresion she was lurking. Not including the fact that a rachmarie lynch over a hermy lynch may of gave hermy a extra day. I could of placed my vote on rachmarie and hermy would of hammered it.

3. Rachmarie is scum and peacebringer/Skelda is scum due to the amount of power roles and I am town which also brings up the question of why are you trying to make a case on me if it's scenario 3.
In post 929, smargaret wrote:Jk and doc though? And no balanced setup is going to put all the scum power in one role. I have to go to bed,
so I don't have time to put together something long on Garmr
(give me a day, I don't know when I'm getting home from work tomorrow).

There is no way we have a town with two protective roles and two investigative roles. There is just no way, vote steal or no vote steal.
Also another thing is you had a scum read on me before and you haven't even tried to push it that's not acceptable.

2D. Peacebringer and skelda are scum together. This is plausible but I have town read on both which leads me to believe the next solution.

2E. Your scum and your looking for a mislynch. Why would a miller even be in a game where the inspector is one shot?

I could get deeper into this but I want to see your response.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

I would update my town to scum list as I went back a reevaluated it but it would be pretty much a copy and paste with exception of Skelda who's pretty much been bouncing up and down from null-town and town-null (In other words). My perception of him changed a bit as well because of our last mafia game together were he went really aggressive towards the end I was scum that game. I can see signs of that leaking through now.

Moz is still a town read. Through I would like to hear his opinions on the current situation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

I still think smarg is scum but it is still possible that KJ could be buddying up/giving similar reads through out the whole game to make them feel secure with smarg or vice versa
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I mean if one of them is scum it is possible that one is buddying the other.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #119) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 970, Skelda wrote:
In post 969, RachMarie wrote:meh in my experience most of the time when someone self hammers they turn out to be scum. The AtE also seems rather scummy.
Really? I've only ever had town self-hammer.
What about our last game. I know the hammer didn't go through but I was scum when I self hammered.

@Peace
I'm sorry if it was me that made you quit. But if your town and you self hammered that's pretty fucked you could of at least let someone hammer you so we can get more information. If your scum it's understandable.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #120) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok I guess. I know mafia can get emotional and stressful sometimes and it's not for all (well meta here atleast). Well I don't really know what else to say but wish you luck.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #121) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Off topic
I don't mean to gloat but I caught two shiny pokemon in two days. a shiny hawlucha and a shiny scatterbug through the scatterbug was ranged on the first shot the hawlucha was completely random.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #122) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:13 am

Post by Garmr »

I am now thinking a Skelda-Smarg scum team is quite possible I will have to look into it. Plus if peace does flip town that claim skelda made makes him a high candidate for scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

That's alright arc.

Anyway to answer moz question is there's to many power roles and that's why skelda is suspect. So let the day begin.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #124) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Garmr »

So killer who do you think scum is.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Garmr »

???? That's interesting why a smarg/rach I had smarg/skelda due to the set up or you/smarg because of the similar reads through out the game. Smarg has been tunneling rach since day 1 and everyone had a town read on honig when she first started, I have a hard time seeing someone busting a partner that early and I kinda have a town read on rach.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #126) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Garmr »

at the moment I am pretty fine with a smarg lynch but i want to hear what she says first.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #127) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

I can agree with that smarg.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #128) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

the hearing who skelda tracked and town is over powered bit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1006, ArcAngel9 wrote:
I appreciate each one's patience. the flavor now is updated. Please read through it when you get chance. Its totally worth if you have been following since the beginning.

VOTECOUNT 5.1(1) [bRachMarie[/b] -
(1)
smargaret
-
(0)
Garmr
-
(0)
killerjester
-
(0)
Skelda
-

(3) Not Voting
- Rachmarie, Smargaret, Garmr, killerjester, Skelda

With 5 alive, it takes 3 for a lynch and 3 for no lynch!!
Day 5 ends on 2nd DEC, 2013 19:59 hrs (Indian time)

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-12-02 19:59:00)
Lol why are they already voted. Mods been copy and pasting previous vote counts I suspect :P.

@Skelda
you tracked both slots as doing nothing and you suspect both of them what made you change your mind since yesterday. I thought my claim was most suspicious to you.
In post 916, Skelda wrote:Well, of all of the claims, I find Garmr's and Peace's the most suspicious just based on the claims they had. There also do seem to be a lot of PRy things going on, so Peace is really looking like scum on all fronts. I'm actually leaning towards believing smargaret, since why would scum claim Miller at this point?

VOTE: Peace. That looks good to me.
Lol you also believe Smarg may be town because of her claim yet today she is suspect. I thought you would want to lynch a vt claim like KJ or I.

VOTE: Skelda
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #130) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:13 am

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: unvote Yep wasn't really think that through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: skelda
I mean
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Garmr »

Well it's really skelda's role that supicious but so far

Me: smarg/skelda
Rachmarie: reads unknown
Killer jester: Smarg/rachmarie (Could of changed but meh.)
Skelda: Smarg/rachmarie
smarg: reads unknown but seems suspicious of Skelda

What I'm more concerned about at the moment Skelda's end of day play with peace and that intent to hammer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Garmr »

ebwop(Muddle up my post by speed typing it.)
Well it's really skelda's role that supicious but so far what I'm more concerned about at the moment is Skelda's end of day play with peace and that intent to hammer.

Also everyones reads so far

Me: smarg/skelda
Rachmarie: reads unknown
Killer jester: Smarg/rachmarie (Could of changed but meh.)
Skelda: Smarg/rachmarie
smarg: reads unknown but seems suspicious of Skelda
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Garmr »

@skelda
The only other situations were your town I can think of with what your telling me skelda is mafia have a ninja or mafia have a passive role like encryptor and if anyone you tracked in the past day was scum could have switched up and done the kill last night or you could of missed who made the kills entirely. Now that I think about it gives allot of wifom anaylising the tracker reports kinda like night kills.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Killer can I ask why you didn't vote smarg in post 1018 it seemed like you were leaning towards it?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm not in a hurry what I was getting at is I felt like killer jester post 1018 felt like it was pushing others to vote smarg with out voting himself. But like you guys said it's lylo so I guess the rules changed and I have a habit of fucking it up in lylo. Out of the 3 times I lost as town 2 were in lylo and the only time I won as town was when I was lynched day 2. So right now I'm pretty nervous.
In post 1023, smargaret wrote:Garmr, didn't we already go over how you don't vote in LyLo today? And KJ redirecting when it looked like there was some momentum headed for Skelda doesn't look good if Skelda is scum.

The only way that two protective roles makes sense is if you have something holding town back and some serious power on the scum side. Rach's vote steal is swingy if it is town-controlled; but swingy isn't the same as negative utility. It could just as well be serious power behind town. The only way that doc and jk makes sense is if there is actually a miller. And nobody's responding to the fact that a scumteam where nobody has any night actions (except Hermy's JOAT) makes zero sense with the town power lineup.
How is miller balancing stuff out when the cop was one shot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #137) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Killer jester
How did you know my name in real life was Jimmy. :o

But yeh I noticed that about smarg if you iso her there hasn't really been a big case and she spent pretty much the whole time tunneling rachmarie and having a light scum read on me constantly and never acting on it.
In post 929, smargaret wrote:Jk and doc though? And no balanced setup is going to put all the scum power in one role. I have to go to bed, so I don't have time to put together something long on Garmr (give me a day, I don't know when I'm getting home from work tomorrow).

There is no way we have a town with two protective roles and two investigative roles. There is just no way, vote steal or no vote steal.
Here is where she promised to make a case on me. Even if she doesn't suspect me now (She still could but She hasn't really indicated it) I kinda still want to hear what the case was so I can see her thought process at the time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #138) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

Rach we had doctor I assume that was all the time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Garmr »

You still haven't even began writing that post have you.......
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't think this game will go anywhere soon. That was my reason for trying to get smarg to post her case on me which promised.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is there anything else we can talk about in the mean time while we wait.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well if I'm alive to vote then Skelda or KJ. I am leaning more Skelda through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #143) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Garmr »

Rach marie's reads are in post 1046
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #144) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Garmr »

It's been pretty a while and nothing major has really happened. It's pretty much become a game of stalling so

VOTE: Smarg
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #145) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

Smarg gave her case in 1042 it wasn't exactly the big case I was hoping for that would spark debate. The game is stagnant no new information is being produced and it's pretty much been decided that smarg is most likely the lynch for today. To me it seems like rachmarie has pretty is convinced that your smarg's partner like I am. So if either me or rach die tonight one of us is still going to suspect you.

Also I won't be here for the last day due to my final day at tafe (I'm doing a certificate 3 in community services) So if nothing happens in the next two days. Scum could hold off there vote and get a no lynch and win.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #146) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

their not there*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #147) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: smarg

Well I will be able to attend the third thus I am allot less worried.

Interesting things to note with my vote and stalkerish attitude

Skelda-jumped on my vote and placed a vote of his own.

Rachmarie- Logged on for about 5-6 minutes did not place a response to my vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #148) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: smarg
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #149) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #150) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

Would like to give a special mention to moz. He had me scared so I had to kill him :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #151) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Chamber
No it's not i read my email and I couldn't figure it out. I even sent a pm to the mod ask who my partners were.
ArcAngel9 wrote:Its in your ROLE PM sweets
It was a well earned win anyway.

Also the silence was one shot from the joat. I see a lot of complaining :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #152) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Arc
killing BA was all planned from the start you gave us a lot of information from the town roles from the joat power.

The Joat had a strong man meaning we knew there was a doctor and he would most likely be protecting the inspector.
BA silence was to set up JKLM we planned to kill him during the night and waste a investigation from matt(We thought he had more). But the fact BA was doctor was a plus.

@chamber
If you felt like it was cheating sorry it was unintentional. Even through it's not cheating or against the rules.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #153) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think role cop was vital through more so than joat
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #154) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also me being protective over rachmarie was done for three reasons.

I wanted people to link me with her.
I actually felt sorry for her because she was busy and and was flaking undeserved scum reads.
I wanted to keep smarg alive with her as well. Both were convinced the other was scum and it must of been fraustrating to not see your scum read get lynched.

Also I voted skelda right off the bat to distance myself from him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #155) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

you know you could of verified smargs claim to some extent by her reaction to hermy claiming miller. Probably nailed skelda as well from his reaction to miller question from hermy. Also I crumbed in that I was rolecop and back up cop just in case I wanted to lynch smarg on the spot. Finding those things and linking them together would of gave town a win. Day 2 was a very vital day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #156) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Garmr »

Why be sorry for the tunneling I was encouraging it from both of you :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #157) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

:P You did well in surviving and I thought you could of figured out who was scum with more time. I wanted the game to end quickly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #158) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

Skelda claimed tracker but I was a vt. I think you mean you were homing in on me and believed skelda :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #159) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

no I am not
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #160) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Garmr »

Lol did you think I was town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #161) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Garmr »

I was thinking of doing a hydra some time See i'm a bit weak when I play as town.

I think I'm around a 6/20 for town

But A 17/20 for scum

So I want to see how other people hunt and steal a bit of that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”