Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Garmr »

I personally read Rachmarie as Null on the alignment chart. But still that's because she hasn't really contributed anything to the thread. I'm happy to lynch her today but I would prefer to hit scummier read.

@Peace I can understand Jklm read and rach to, but what about killer jester. I think this is the first time you mentioned him?

@Jklm The BA push early day 2 looked suspicious but this caught my attention as i just glanced over isoing him now.
In post 625, JKLM wrote:VOTE: RachMarie

So he's a sub right?

He spends his first real post distancing from the mislynch. This could be a real good scum move, it's sets up himself for easy mislynch target day 2. It could be genuine, but an odd thing happens: very few posts as of lately. Day 2 has been around for a whole, where is he?

He's making a classic "I'm gonna check on ISOs and stuff later" (with no results) I would say he's prob trying to flaky by

I realize these are kind if weak

BUT
If he really is scum it will probably be VERY IMPORTANT in giving us
information to go off of. If he is sum, than BA is certainly not scum a all. At. All. Which I'm willing to say I COULD be wrong.

All in all:
this will be the most informational lynch.
Ok you admit your arguments on rach are weak so I'm not going to press to hard on that which I could. But what really raises my curiosity to no ends, is the bolded bit. Tell me, how does a rachmarie lynch prove BA wasn't scum if she had been lynched day 2 and flipped scum or vice versa. We now know BA was town when he was alive but can you give us a reason so we can understand your previous line of thought. Also how is voting a lurker a informational lynch. Getting rid of lurkers because they lurk is only acceptable if there is no obvious scum.

A.
In post 675, JKLM wrote:Crap idont feel good about a hermy lynch, I think
he
may be town
B.
In post 678, JKLM wrote:Killer I feel that isn't really safe logic, I always find that scum try to control lynches like how you are. It's possible they could both be scum, they could both be town.
Now examples A and B are near the end of day 2. Matt pretty much claimed cop and your saying don't trust him he could be busting a buddy.
Do you still doubt Matt?
What compelled you to believe Hermy was town?
Bonus question:What made you think Hermy was a man?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:54 am

Post by mozamis »

Quick post pre-ciggy. Still keen on voting for JKLM. We need to be slight;y careful though as its only 5 to lynch. Rach I could go for I guess, although we need her to post more.
@Peace - why is JK your 2nd suspect?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:13 am

Post by killerjester »

yo matt what's the latest
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:11 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, well I'm gonna go with what I said at the end of yesterday and
VOTE JKLM

He said he wanted MD lynched. Didn't vote for him. Said he wanted Hermy lynched. Didn't vote for her. Appearing to scum hunt, without actually doing so.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by JKLM »

VOTE: Mozamis

Yeah thanks for revealing you scummyness. Misrep is not a good thing. Tsk tsk.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 703, mozamis wrote:Quick post pre-ciggy. Still keen on voting for JKLM. We need to be slight;y careful though as its only 5 to lynch. Rach I could go for I guess, although we need her to post more.
@Peace - why is JK your 2nd suspect?
Because I am fairly certain Rach Marie is scum. Same as why I woulda had Hermy as #2 yesterday. Rach is my # 1 suspect, period. There is nothing that has altered that. JK looks awfully scummy. killer jester is beginning to know as well.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 702, Garmr wrote:@Peace I can understand Jklm read and rach to, but what about killer jester. I think this is the first time you mentioned him?
yes. as been null, now lean BGish...
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Umm peeps I am working on catching up I was V/LA til yesterday
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by projectmatt »

stuff tomorrow (or later today depending on your timezone)
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by killerjester »

Or now. That's good for me.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 710, projectmatt wrote:stuff tomorrow (or later today depending on your timezone)
Yeah, any investigation results?
@ JK -thanks for the OMGUS lol. In what do you feel I misrepped you? You said you wanted to lynch MD, weren't on the wagon. Likwise with Hermy.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:06 am

Post by smargaret »

RachMarie, you joined the game on October 9. You went v/la on October 21. Today is October 25. The ONLY content you have provided is about mnemonic's claim.

Night 1 happened prior to your v/la. While I understand you've been having issues, the issues can only explain so much - you haven't even voted yet! Add to that the fact that Honig was scummy as heck, and barring results from Matt, you need to go today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Again what's with people ignoring my questions.

VOTE: jklm bad jklm ignore my questions then omgus moz.

@Better cough up some content quick rach.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

ebwop - dads laptop is meh and ran out of batteries. Back home now through so I can type the whole message.

@Rachmarie better cough up some content rach. You've had plenty of time to gather some Intel. The only reason I have you as null since you been vla but your first post day does not inspire confidence. You could of took a litte extra time to give us some thoughts Reads,votes,events ect in your first post but instead we got "a but guys I was on vla excuse."
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by JKLM »

I swore I responded to that.

Stupid drafts,

I'll do te whole thing again but it'll e shorter I guess...
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by JKLM »

Oh see I missed the claim I guess, I was more concerned that I missed hammer on a guy I thought was town.

Idk why having an open mind about people's alignments is such a scummy thing, a close minded town is just as dangerous as a waffley town/scum.
I wasn't sure if he was scum as much as I though BA. Dot make t look like I pushed for mD without voting, I had fricking already addressed that. BA WAS SCUMMIER TO ME. THAT WAS WHERE MY VOTE WAS. If you could stop misrepping me that's e nice thanks.

I like how I distance myself from the hermy lycnh AFTER it happened, and that labels me as scum. It makes no senses because it was AFTER the hammer, it would have been so easy to say "crap I should have voted him myself" if I KNEW HE WAS THE GODFATHER BEING SCUM. Jiminey cricket, i don't see how you could all miss that.

And here's more good for thought:

BA WAS KILLED.
I know that talking about night actions is taboo but that's shit because scum can just do whatever and hide behind in front of WIFOM.
But if I was scum, WHY WOULD I KILL BA IF HE WAS THE ONE I WAS TUNNELIG AS SCUM?

This is terrible logic. He was plenty scummy on his own and very nearly got himself lynched before hand. WHY THE HELL WOULD I KILL HIM IF I WAS SCUM?

USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE. PLEASE. We just got a scum down, so let's please go on and get anoter.

If I was scum as well I would HAVE VOTED RACHMARIE WHO I WAS ALREADY VOTING YESTERDAY. God. I swear you Guys make no sense anymore.

On that subject, all of my reads focused on the fact that BA was scum. When he flipped, everything I had was scratched, so I have to start over. IM SORRY THAT TRYING TO PROPERLY HAVE ACCURATE READS ON PEOPLE IS SUCH A SCUM THING FEEZ GUYS

blehhhhhhhh
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

@JKLM
Oh my fudge how hard is it to answer a simple question? How was a rachmarie lynch connected to BA alignment anyway. What post show this or reason that came into your head???????????????
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

I'm unsure about JK. He might be scum, and I might re-vote him, but WE MUST NOT LYNCH ANYONE UNTIL MATT GIVES US HIS INVESTIGATION RESULTS.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 am

Post by Garmr »

Well there's 2 votes on rachmarie as well moz. What do you think of that wagon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:39 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah maybe I'm being overcautious, it's 5 for a lynch I guess. Just want to hold off until Matt gets back to us.
My problem with the Rach wagon is I didn't find Honig that scummy, so lynching Rach amounts to lynching a lurker. I never mind that, since scum often do lurk. But, yeah I'm on the fence atm. To be clear, if the day was ending now I would vote for either Jk or Rach. But since it isn't, I'm gonna wait and see.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 721, mozamis wrote:yeah maybe I'm being overcautious, it's 5 for a lynch I guess. Just want to hold off until Matt gets back to us.
My problem with the Rach wagon is I didn't find Honig that scummy, so lynching Rach amounts to lynching a lurker. I never mind that, since scum often do lurk. But, yeah I'm on the fence atm. To be clear, if the day was ending now I would vote for either Jk or Rach. But since it isn't, I'm gonna wait and see.
Moz, face it, you haven't had the best reads, as you do not trust me, even though I currently trust you. The reason for Rach has really nothing to do with lurking. It has to do with the death of the one person that can read Rach well when they post. Just because you do not find someone sucmmy, does not mean they are not and vice versa vis a vie your suspiscion of me.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:29 am

Post by JKLM »

So he's a sub right?

He spends his first real post distancing from the mislynch. This could be a real good scum move, it's sets up himself for easy mislynch target day 2. It could be genuine, but an odd thing happens: very few posts as of lately. Day 2 has been around for a whole, where is he?

He's making a classic "I'm gonna check on ISOs and stuff later" (with no results) I would say he's prob trying to flaky by

BUT
If he really is scum it will probably be VERY IMPORTANT in giving us information to go off of. If he is sum, than BA is certainly not scum a all. At. All. Which I'm willing to say I COULD be wrong.

All in all: this will be the most informational lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Garmr »

JKLM you don't get it
In post 723, JKLM wrote:

So he's a sub right?

BUT
I
f he really is scum it will probably be VERY IMPORTANT in giving us information to go off of. If he is sum, than BA is certainly not scum a all. At. All. Which I'm willing to say I COULD be wrong.

All in all: this will be the most informational lynch.
I want this bit explained because the top explanation doesn't really link Rach to Ba at all.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”