mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:24 am

Post by mozamis »

@JK -its entirely different. Mainly because I just think you're town. But also you had at least given some warning that you were going to look into hermy, and gave at least some reason for voting hermy ("its kind od a toss up"). Not the best reason in the wrold, but at the end of the day you're town, so yu're not on my radar.

Smargaret is though.
@Smargaret - why did you vote hermy?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:04 am

Post by smargaret »

moz - because I connected the dots. Also, Hermy didn't do hardly anything yesterday, and that deserves some pressure.

I'm happy with a RachMarie wagon, though.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 am

Post by killerjester »

Ok yea anyone who unvoted Hermy really needs to rethink their life.

VOTE: Hermy

Distancing from the MD lynch
Trying to appear overly helpful
Seriously fucking bad wagon switch
In post 405, Hermy wrote:
In post 404, mozamis wrote:Ah right Garmr didnt put him at L-1. He is now at L-1 though. Someone unvote.
And why exactly does somebody need to unvote? We'd like to see his reaction.

You're confirming my suspicions of a BA, Moz, Mnemonic scumteam.
*5 posts earlier*
In post 400, Hermy wrote:Broken Aquarium unvotes his scumpartner when there is a strong possibility of him getting lynched. The vote is then not put back. Noted.

[*implied unvote of MD*]

VOTE: Broken Aquarium
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Hermy »

Prod dodge.

Give me an hour or two and I'll be able to think straight and post defense and usefulness.
(Stupid people playing mafia with me on other forums being dumb assholes has got me angry).
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 584, JKLM wrote:Skelda, one don't put actions in my mouth. This would be a stupid tactic for scum to do by silencing a person and then calling themselves out on it, you know I'm not only not that ballsy but I'm also not that stupid.

Two, silenced usually make people less suspsiscious anyways, so in order for your logic you'd have to actually beleive my argument that silencing of BA was done for a very specific purpose. If BA was going to be a mislynch target, they wouldn't have silenced him, based on the fact that BA had bough people on his tail and honestly him talking a bit more deal his fate of a lynch. He would have out himself in, so scum silencing BA would have been useless an a waste of a night action.
So you think BA is less suspicious because he has been silenced? I don't really think it affects my suspicion of him, actually.

And those Hermy votes came in way too fast. I'm fine with a Hermy lynch, but seriously no one was for lynching Hermy yesterday and the fact that people are just leaping on it today seems strange. I also find it strange that BA unvoted as soon as Gramr did, but once again, a discussion for when BA can talk.

I'm fine with a Hermy lynch, but I like a...
VOTE: smargaret too. I do not like the going with easy votes, since we will not quicklynch today, so you were basically just voting for the sake of voting without adding a significant amount of pressure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hold it

KillerJester what the fudge. I just voted you and gave my reasons why you were scum and you blatantly ignored my post. Your post is a hard push onto Hermy with the reasoning that you should stay on the wagon or your stupid basically. What's really stupid having such a narrow minded view and tunneling one person on day 2 with out looking back to the day before and mentioning other people. While I do agree Hermy looks scummy I'm thinking your way more suspicious.

Some quick dot points on some issues to address

1.Over eagerness for a lynch

2.Post 461 basically says fudge my previous logic that defends him lynch him
In post 461, killerjester wrote:
In post 455, killerjester wrote:
Flavor arguments are not very strong in the sense of whether the moderator would/would not include the role in the setup. I have seen more than a few games where a player was given an obscure character, and indeed was mislynched under the premise of outguessing the mod.
Actually fuck it. As long as you're willing to lynch MD I won't complain. Just try not to bring bad stigma onto the win wagon.

3.Had the worst reason to be on the MD wagon with the main case being the flavor name

4.Didn't respond to my accusations of him being scum

5.283 looks like his faking emotions and the defense is pretty bad as he had 68 post to give a bigger read.

6.Post 424 acknowledges hermy thinks BA is scummier than MD call her out as scum for the switch next post
In post 445, killerjester wrote:
In post 425, mozamis wrote:
In post 416, Hermy wrote:(If it would help or be convenient in any way, then I will change my vote back. Just tell me to do so.)
This is surprisingly town. Kinda TOO helpful for scum, I think. She doesn't look worried or self conscious about just following the herd/trying to please people.
Last time I checked this was still a scumtell.
Towns vote their biggest scumreads.
This contradicts her previous post.

7.post 544 was twisting the words of MD to suit his cause and not only this he actual says pretty much the same thing himself

In post 424, killerjester wrote:
In post 416, Hermy wrote:
In post 413, killerjester wrote:Wait yea that is a little weird. Why did Hermy switch wagons?
I switched wagons because, at this point, BA is certainly more scummy to me. His previous action of unvoting, and not putting his vote back when things were explained looks like mafia feebly trying to defend a scumpartner. Therefore I changed wagons. I'd still be happy with an MD lynch, but BA is definitely scummier to me.

(If it would help or be convenient in any way, then I will change my vote back. Just tell me to do so.)
See here's the problem. To insist that BA is scummier because of MD-scum, you must first show that MD is indeed scum. Furthermore, given that you thought they were both scum,
why would you take your vote off the scum that BA is clearly trying to protect?

When MD flips scum, Hermy dies next.

8.I would like to correct My post 594 I misread it and I'm glad I looked back it because it's even more scummier than my first read.
In post 483, killerjester wrote:
In post 481, mozamis wrote:I'm simply saying that he he wasked for a nameclaim and he gave it. The fact that he gave a bit more information seems a nonsense reason for lynching him.
Mafia is all about looking at actions and analyzing the varying motivations that might lead to them. As it stands, I can't fathom any town motivation for including information that would not naturally accompany a nameclaim.

This guy is scum.
If you want me to look back and point out scummy things he's done then I'm positive I'll be able to find some, but it might look like confirmation bias since it's not the controlling reason I think he's scum.
He is making excuse not to find other reasons other than the flavor of the role.

Killer Jesters obvious scum he needs to be lynched.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Broken Aquarium »

VOTE: garmr
UNVOTE: garmr
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by killerjester »

1. It's called my playstyle.

2. Yea of course I wanted my scumread lynched.

3. Please listen.

4. What do you want me to say? That you're a fucking moron?

5. Post 283? This?
In post 283, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote gamr
Like actually, what?

6. She offered to change her vote if the town thought it would be helpful. She offered to change her vote. SHE OFFERED TO CHANGE HER VOTE. Why the fuck would town ever offer to stop voting their biggest scumread. That is the point I was making.

7. Post 544? This?
In post 554, mozamis wrote:Can't really see it myself. BA has been scum hunting quite hard all game. Hammer was fair enough since most of us had given up on MD.
No offense but are you just making these post numbers up?

8. Actually I was offering to go find some more reasons to vote MD if someone were to ask for them.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

I got the post numbers mixed up but here are the posts i'm referring to

In post 385, killerjester wrote:How are you saying my play is devoid of substance when I've given a read on JKLM? I realize it's not an encyclopedia but it's certainly more than you misrep me for in #377. Also did you just pull that alienBRO scumread out of your magic hat? You've hardly mentioned the kid.
I admit through 5 is kinda meh but i was pretty excited when I wrote it.

In post 544, killerjester wrote:
In post 537, mnemonicdevice wrote:Alright. Here are my thoughts: JK has pushed way too much on this case and he should die next.
Die "next"? Don't you mean die "instead"? This is a scumclaim if I ever heard one
My posts numbers got mixed up. but those cases still stand.

Also your responses
1.I agree it's your play style but I think it's your scum play style.

2. You wanted him lynched. But your main case was his name claim that post was conflicting with your reason. You realized this and took precautionary actions in the future.

3. Yes compared to other it may be a opinion but compared to others it was bad.

4. That you could of addressed it instead of being a complete idiot and ignoring it. It's like you don't want any attention on yourself.

6. Well town can take their vote off their biggest scum read If time is running out and your in danger of a no lynch or when they think they can draw more information from the day and their number one read is in danger of getting lynched. Kinda odd the way you asked me to answer that. I was more concerned with her hopping on heaps of different wagons through especially near the end. This concerned me more than just that one jump.

8 that's even more suspicious. That's like saying I don't want to go any more opinions on the case but if town wants me to I can. That's almost the same logic you put as a scum point on hermy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok BA I have arranged a way for you to talk to us

If you agree with a person
vote me then, unvote me
then vote and unvote the person you agree with

If I become L-1 for some reason
Vote Jklm
then unvote

If you disagree with a person Vote KJ then unvote him
then vote and unvote the person you disagree with

If kj is l-1 use Skelda instead
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:07 pm

VOTE: kj
UNVOTE: kj

VOTE: garmr
UNVOTE: garmr
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:07 pm

VOTE: rach marie
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok judging by that you think Rach Marie is the better lynch. This is just me personally but I actually liked Honig and that's why I got her as null at the moment.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:32 pm

VOTE: kj
UNVOTE: kj

VOTE: mozamis
UNVOTE: mozamis

VOTE: rach marie
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Hermy »

In post 563, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Hermy
You were very jumpy on the wagons at the end of the day. Did you suspect he would flip town?
Not really, actually. The messed up townie claim sort of convinced me he was scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Then why was BA more likely to be scum to you and what do you think of him after the moz flip.

Also can you give us your reads.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Hermy »

In post 575, projectmatt wrote:
vote: hermy

We're doing this today. Yesterday you guys were stupid and ignored the blatant mafia so maybe today we can actually, you know, go for it. Don't lynch Broken Aquarium. This is happening. Today.
Stop treating this as nothing but a continuation of D1. Other people are making other cases. Stop tunnelling so hard on me. You're being extremely desperate for a semi-easy lynch.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Post by Hermy »

In post 601, smargaret wrote:moz - because I connected the dots. Also, Hermy didn't do hardly anything yesterday, and that deserves some pressure.

I'm happy with a RachMarie wagon, though.
I didn't do much because of V/LA. I tried to do what i could in the time I was there.

How many more times will I have to explain that to somebody?
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by Hermy »

In post 615, Garmr wrote:Then why was BA more likely to be scum to you and what do you think of him after the moz flip.

Also can you give us your reads.
Moz flip? You mean MD flip?

Right now BA has gotten a tad less scummy. The silencing attempt on BA wasn't a very wise move from scum, as it's also convinced me of his innocence a little. Though I haven't completely put the idea of BA being scum away.

I'll post reads after I've finished responding to a few other things.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Post by Hermy »

I'm really not liking this extremely quick wagon I got. I'm 100% sure that at least one scum person was on that.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by Hermy »

smargaret - Null/Leaning Town
Garmr - Town/Leaning Town
Skelda - Null
mozamis - Null
killerjester - Leaning Scum
RachMarie - Null-ish (haven't heard all that much yet)
Broken Aquarium - Null/Ever so slightly leaning scum
Hermy - N/A
PeaceBringer - Leaning Town
JKLM - Town
projectmatt - Leaning Scum
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:34 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Hermy - what makes you think Matt and KJ might be scum?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:38 am

Post by mozamis »

But yeah we need to bin Skelda. The guy continues to fence sit. That last post of his was just ridiculous "Oh, I'm up for a Hermy lynch, but I don't want my hands anywhere near the blood, so I'll vote smargaret instead".

VOTE SKELDA
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:52 am

Post by smargaret »

So Hermy has two strong reads, both of them town reads? Total?

Nice fencesitting there.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

VOTE RACH MARIE PEOPLE!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”