RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I have been a tad focused on smargaret I have to admit I will take a look at PB's ISO because clearly I am missing something here.

However I do not get the whole even vote controller thingy peeps are talking about. Had I that I would have said I had that. I am basically just a VT now since I used my one shot, and all the talk of lynching me, makes me even more convinced that I was right to use it when I could.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by RachMarie »

In post 626, Hermy wrote:
In post 621, mozamis wrote:@ Hermy - what makes you think Matt and KJ might be scum?
I hate how they're aiming for an easy lynch.
I hate how Matt is incapable of being open-minded.
In post 685, Hermy wrote:You guys really believe the claim, just like that?

This may sound panicked and desperate but please believe me. I am not scum. Matt is scum, fakeclaiming cop. Unless...

@Mod - Are there any miller roles in this game?
(comments Hermy made in regard to the discussion about PLing PB)

From PB's ISO
In post 633, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 632, projectmatt wrote:I am willing to one versus one. I am that confident. If Hermy flips town, I will willingly sacrifice myself.
tell you what we lynch Rach Marie today and we will go hermy tomorrow...
This sounds like trying to get a townie lynched to save a scum player

In post 707, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 703, mozamis wrote:Quick post pre-ciggy. Still keen on voting for JKLM. We need to be slight;y careful though as its only 5 to lynch. Rach I could go for I guess, although we need her to post more.
@Peace - why is JK your 2nd suspect?
Because I am fairly certain Rach Marie is scum. Same as why I woulda had Hermy as #2 yesterday. Rach is my # 1 suspect, period. There is nothing that has altered that. JK looks awfully scummy. killer jester is beginning to know as well.
Wait minute now he is saying Hermy was number 2? If so why was he so reluctant to lynch her the day before?

In post 722, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 721, mozamis wrote:yeah maybe I'm being overcautious, it's 5 for a lynch I guess. Just want to hold off until Matt gets back to us.
My problem with the Rach wagon is I didn't find Honig that scummy, so lynching Rach amounts to lynching a lurker. I never mind that, since scum often do lurk. But, yeah I'm on the fence atm. To be clear, if the day was ending now I would vote for either Jk or Rach. But since it isn't, I'm gonna wait and see.
Moz, face it, you haven't had the best reads, as you do not trust me, even though I currently trust you. The reason for Rach has really nothing to do with lurking. It has to do with the death of the one person that can read Rach well when they post. Just because you do not find someone sucmmy, does . not mean they are not and vice versa vis a vie your suspiscion of me.
Ah yes the dude who assumed that I killed some dude before I was even really in the game without considering the fact that if I really were scum the last person I would have killed immediately is someone I knew well. Someone I could possibly get mislynched based on meta, if I were really scum.

In post 728, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 725, RachMarie wrote:Ok guys and gals

In WHAT universe is being V/LA in EVERY GAME lurking?

In addition to some financial paperwork issues we had to sort out, my hearing aids were not working for a few days til NS could take them in to be worked on, and October 24th was my Dad's birthday, my dad who died 11 months ago. I have had one hell of a week this week. Which was why I went V/LA in the first place.

I went to do the ISO work yesterday and the site was down for several hours.

In what universe does BA even know me? PB your reasoning makes NO sense whatsoever.

VOTE: PB
the first night kill- not BA
Corrects my impression but does not see that this shows I had not been really in the game yet duh.
In post 757, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 754, smargaret wrote:Interesting how much resistance there is (read as lack of action) on a RachMarie wagon. And I know she's v/la again, but we still have almost no content and an OMGUS vote. Why aren't more people voting her?
because people thought honig was town based on nothing sound
Goes after my pred but with something vague with no detail to explain his point.

In post 777, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 775, RachMarie wrote:Not sure why the scum picked alienbro maybe they thought he was a PR.
the reason seems very clear, he was all over wanting to hear more for you and would tell if you are scum or not... pretty straight forward.
Back to this again without considering the fact that since I just joined and been V/LA a lot during the past while I frankly thought he was talking about BA, other peeps noticed this but hes still singing the same tune.
In post 863, PeaceBringer wrote:musta failed to vote properly
vote rachmarie...

still time for this
Still more of the same what do you think of other players in the game?
In post 888, PeaceBringer wrote:Okay, feel like it is worthwhile for me to claim.

I am "The Wardrobe" and am an odd-night jailer. I pick someone and they are transported to another realm. Unfortunately the role PM is nebulous as it states may or may prevent action...
Night 1 jailed Moz
Night 3 jailed rach
Totally missed this claim somehow in catch up. I modded a micro theme about Narnia with Role Madness and Upick. One of the fake claims I had was the Dawn Treader. Also odd night seems strange since there is no even night PR.

meh yeah definitely can see something here. Also there is association with smargaret as well as hermy.

Oh BTW I am an ENFP with strong N fairly strong P and E/I and F/T are pretty close with just a bit of a majority in E and F.

In post 889, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 887, Garmr wrote:the vote steal is it limited.
did she claim to be a vote stealer and I missed it, I didn't see anything at a quick look on her ISO

No follow up here. I claimed to be a vote controller one shot BTW now a glorified VT. Which makes more sense in terms of power along with a tracker and a cop (unlimited) than an odd night PR with no even night PR.

Sorry for the wall guys

He is now L-1 DO NOT VOTE WITHOUT GIVING INTENT TO HAMMER

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:35 am

Post by mozamis »

@ MOD - could you prod peacebringer, please?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:50 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah, I'm not keen on this Peace lynch. Just feels too quick, too easy.
So, I think there must be one scum on this wagon. I guess that leaves me with Kj, Smarg or Rach for today's lynch. Which of them, I'm not sure yet.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:11 am

Post by killerjester »

Righto
one scum
? Does that mean the second scum is off the wagon? Peace himself?
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:50 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Well, I can understand how some may be looking at things. I am not scum however. Appreciate the thoughts that I could be here, but am not. So if I am not scum then who is?
Go check my ISO... I was pushing Moz and then backed of after had him jailed... even had a post where I stated I thought he might be good. Then I did so with my other suspect on night 3. Please tell me how my play does not coninsider with my play...
we already got one lynch based on Role Name didn't make sense with mneumonic-
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:01 am

Post by killerjester »

While this man is concerned about how he appears to town, and is keeping all his eggs in a line to make sure his claimed PR agrees with his reads, notice how he is not currently scumhunting. It's clear as day where his priorities lie.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by smargaret »

And that would be a scummy last post. I'd hammer, but I'm already on the wagon.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 952, mozamis wrote:
@ MOD - could you prod peacebringer, please?
prod for what, what else can I say.

I think right now rach and you are most likely scum, especially after given the claims
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

RachMarie wrote:
In post 626, Hermy wrote:
In post 621, mozamis wrote:@ Hermy - what makes you think Matt and KJ might be scum?
I hate how they're aiming for an easy lynch.
I hate how Matt is incapable of being open-minded.
In post 685, Hermy wrote:You guys really believe the claim, just like that?

This may sound panicked and desperate but please believe me. I am not scum. Matt is scum, fakeclaiming cop. Unless...

@Mod - Are there any miller roles in this game?
(comments Hermy made in regard to the discussion about PLing PB)

From PB's ISO
In post 633, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 632, projectmatt wrote:I am willing to one versus one. I am that confident. If Hermy flips town, I will willingly sacrifice myself.
tell you what we lynch Rach Marie today and we will go hermy tomorrow...
This sounds like trying to get a townie lynched to save a scum player

In post 707, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 703, mozamis wrote:Quick post pre-ciggy. Still keen on voting for JKLM. We need to be slight;y careful though as its only 5 to lynch. Rach I could go for I guess, although we need her to post more.
@Peace - why is JK your 2nd suspect?
Because I am fairly certain Rach Marie is scum. Same as why I woulda had Hermy as #2 yesterday. Rach is my # 1 suspect, period. There is nothing that has altered that. JK looks awfully scummy. killer jester is beginning to know as well.
Wait minute now he is saying Hermy was number 2? If so why was he so reluctant to lynch her the day before?

In post 722, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 721, mozamis wrote:yeah maybe I'm being overcautious, it's 5 for a lynch I guess. Just want to hold off until Matt gets back to us.
My problem with the Rach wagon is I didn't find Honig that scummy, so lynching Rach amounts to lynching a lurker. I never mind that, since scum often do lurk. But, yeah I'm on the fence atm. To be clear, if the day was ending now I would vote for either Jk or Rach. But since it isn't, I'm gonna wait and see.
Moz, face it, you haven't had the best reads, as you do not trust me, even though I currently trust you. The reason for Rach has really nothing to do with lurking. It has to do with the death of the one person that can read Rach well when they post. Just because you do not find someone sucmmy, does . not mean they are not and vice versa vis a vie your suspiscion of me.
Ah yes the dude who assumed that I killed some dude before I was even really in the game without considering the fact that if I really were scum the last person I would have killed immediately is someone I knew well. Someone I could possibly get mislynched based on meta, if I were really scum.

In post 728, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 725, RachMarie wrote:Ok guys and gals

In WHAT universe is being V/LA in EVERY GAME lurking?

In addition to some financial paperwork issues we had to sort out, my hearing aids were not working for a few days til NS could take them in to be worked on, and October 24th was my Dad's birthday, my dad who died 11 months ago. I have had one hell of a week this week. Which was why I went V/LA in the first place.

I went to do the ISO work yesterday and the site was down for several hours.

In what universe does BA even know me? PB your reasoning makes NO sense whatsoever.

the first night kill- not BA
Corrects my impression but does not see that this shows I had not been really in the game yet duh.
In post 757, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 754, smargaret wrote:Interesting how much resistance there is (read as lack of action) on a RachMarie wagon. And I know she's v/la again, but we still have almost no content and an OMGUS vote. Why aren't more people voting her?
because people thought honig was town based on nothing sound
Goes after my pred but with something vague with no detail to explain his point.

In post 777, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 775, RachMarie wrote:Not sure why the scum picked alienbro maybe they thought he was a PR.
the reason seems very clear, he was all over wanting to hear more for you and would tell if you are scum or not... pretty straight forward.
Back to this again without considering the fact that since I just joined and been V/LA a lot during the past while I frankly thought he was talking about BA, other peeps noticed this but hes still singing the same tune.
In post 863, PeaceBringer wrote:musta failed to vote properly
vote rachmarie...

still time for this
Still more of the same what do you think of other players in the game?
In post 888, PeaceBringer wrote:Okay, feel like it is worthwhile for me to claim.

I am "The Wardrobe" and am an odd-night jailer. I pick someone and they are transported to another realm. Unfortunately the role PM is nebulous as it states may or may prevent action...
Night 1 jailed Moz
Night 3 jailed rach
Totally missed this claim somehow in catch up. I modded a micro theme about Narnia with Role Madness and Upick. One of the fake claims I had was the Dawn Treader. Also odd night seems strange since there is no even night PR.

meh yeah definitely can see something here. Also there is association with smargaret as well as hermy.

Oh BTW I am an ENFP with strong N fairly strong P and E/I and F/T are pretty close with just a bit of a majority in E and F.

In post 889, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 887, Garmr wrote:the vote steal is it limited.
did she claim to be a vote stealer and I missed it, I didn't see anything at a quick look on her ISO

No follow up here. I claimed to be a vote controller one shot BTW now a glorified VT. Which makes more sense in terms of power along with a tracker and a cop (unlimited) than an odd night PR with no even night PR.

Sorry for the wall guys

He is now L-1 DO NOT VOTE WITHOUT GIVING INTENT TO HAMMER
my thoughts on you had nothing to do with you being a lurk a durk and constantly going VLA. It had to do with alien-bro... I have been consistent and fairly certain on that fact. I still am not buying that you are town.

So, you who are town, when I am lynched and turn up exactly as claimed, where do you go next. I fully anticipate someone will hammer this mislynch, fine by me.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 957, smargaret wrote:And that would be a scummy last post. I'd hammer, but I'm already on the wagon.
Smarge... please explain to me the idiot to mafiascum ways, what exactly you consider "scummy" about said post. Cause guess what, if you are town you have no clue what is and is not scummy period. Feels like you are grabbing something just to say it is scummy. Anything about that, that is in essence something one would say if scum? Seriously?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Skelda »

Yeah, Peace is very probably scum. If Rach was an even Votestealer and scum she wouldn't tell us, so it could very well be. However, I agree that Peace is acting more scummy. I'm just having doubts as to whether or not this is a risk we should take, losing the whole game if somehow Peace flips town. But at the same time, since Peace is scum it shouldn't matter with Rach either way, so I think I'm fine with him dying.

Intent
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 956, killerjester wrote:While this man is concerned about how he appears to town, and is keeping all his eggs in a line to make sure his claimed PR agrees with his reads, notice how he is not currently scumhunting. It's clear as day where his priorities lie.
YOu read me as concerned how I look, seriously? Eh, you are probably scum, spinning what you can.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 961, Skelda wrote:Yeah, Peace is very probably scum. If Rach was an even Votestealer and scum she wouldn't tell us, so it could very well be. However, I agree that Peace is acting more scummy. I'm just having doubts as to whether or not this is a risk we should take, losing the whole game if somehow Peace flips town. But at the same time, since Peace is scum it shouldn't matter with Rach either way, so I think I'm fine with him dying.

Intent
How about this, I will "Hammer" myself.
I am not scum... I will give 5 minutes for someone to wake up and then hammer myself... no biggie.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

INTENT TO HAMMER
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 961, Skelda wrote:Yeah, Peace is very probably scum. If Rach was an even Votestealer and scum she wouldn't tell us, so it could very well be. However, I agree that Peace is acting more scummy. I'm just having doubts as to whether or not this is a risk we should take, losing the whole game if somehow Peace flips town. But at the same time, since Peace is scum it shouldn't matter with Rach either way, so I think I'm fine with him dying.

Intent
what you think is scummy is clearly not if you are town...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

okay this is going to be my last post followed by a self-hammer. I really tried this game just to be myself, do what I do and keep negativity to a minimum. The game was okay for the most part after the start. However, it disgressed into the stereotype, sheeping, group think that tends to happen. Making assertions of scumminess on things null. So, I get free of this game, one town and did what I can, and shared my thoughts in the way I can. My thoughts are my thoughts. Those of you scum, congrats on the twisting and playing those elements up. The rest of you should be ashamed and hopefully you can learn from this. I am soley as claimed. Goodbye, farwell, thanks for all the fish.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Vote Peacebringer

hopefully town you can get your heads out of your asses. But please do consider this a middle finger...
Thanks for all the fish
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Skelda »

Sheez, talk about melodramatic. :roll:

If you are town, not sure what to think. We'll be in a bad spot.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by RachMarie »

meh in my experience most of the time when someone self hammers they turn out to be scum. The AtE also seems rather scummy.

Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 969, RachMarie wrote:meh in my experience most of the time when someone self hammers they turn out to be scum. The AtE also seems rather scummy.
Really? I've only ever had town self-hammer.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 968, Skelda wrote:Sheez, talk about melodramatic. :roll:

If you are town, not sure what to think. We'll be in a bad spot.
I don't care, just ready to be free from here the attitude...
bye
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

and like the rest of town with head up ass woulda done anything different.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 970, Skelda wrote:
In post 969, RachMarie wrote:meh in my experience most of the time when someone self hammers they turn out to be scum. The AtE also seems rather scummy.
What about our last game. I know the hammer didn't go through but I was scum when I self hammered.

@Peace
I'm sorry if it was me that made you quit. But if your town and you self hammered that's pretty fucked you could of at least let someone hammer you so we can get more information. If your scum it's understandable.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 973, Garmr wrote:
In post 970, Skelda wrote:
What about our last game. I know the hammer didn't go through but I was scum when I self hammered.

@Peace
I'm sorry if it was me that made you quit. But if your town and you self hammered that's pretty fucked you could of at least let someone hammer you so we can get more information. If your scum it's understandable.
you know skelda was going to do so... it wasn't you... sure, I got pissed and emotional, but hey it is what it is...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”