Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 241, mozamis wrote:
In post 239, Skelda wrote:making himself hard to read.
But not that hard to read since you're voting for him? By him not voting, he has put the spotlight on himself. I completely agree that people should vote. And that it's annoying when they don't. But I still don't see why it's scummy.
Your reasons seem really weak.
Well, it is certainly anti-town, anyway. And I suppose it is making him difficult to read at least in theory. Anyway, I guess it is working because some are hesitant to vote for him. :P
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:57 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

I am sorry for not posting.
life got in the way.
will post more. I don't understand what the case is on me?

I like Skelda
VOTE: Skelda
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 251, mnemonicdevice wrote:I am sorry for not posting.
life got in the way.
will post more. I don't understand what the case is on me?

I like Skelda
VOTE: Skelda
You like me as a vote I presume?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Garmr »

No Skelda he means he loves you -points to the diamond ring in MD's hand-

But on serious note can you give us a reason why like the Skelda vote?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Skelda »

Because I'm voting for him, probably.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Garmr »

Yeh that's a guess as well but I'd like to hear it from him maybe he could redeem himself a little.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:18 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 224, Skelda wrote:Okay let's do this...

1. Gramr- I wasn't crazy about the way he jumped around to Peace early on, but I suppose most of us did.

2. mozamis- He is being really fluffy right now. Getting on my nerves, honestly. His 218 is especially bad with his "I'd forgotten he was scum", since I can't imagine his read was ever that serious to begin with if he forgot about it. 155 is also bad, since "forgetting to put someone on your reads list" is, in my mind, not a legitimate reason to suspect them. It is like forging evidence or something. Not good.
3.Matt- I don't like how he voted Moz and then unvoted the instant he was pressed. That isn't good.
4.Hermy- Well, I don't like how quick she was to call me out for lurking in 214, since she hasn't exactly been helpful herself, and I try to post whenever I can. But Null...
5.Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in 106 was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his 141 where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it.
6.If I missed anyone let me know and I'll throw something together.
Alright. The numbers i added for everyone else's benifit. THEY ARE NOT SKELDA'S
Also, I only quoted part of his post.

1. Skelda also complained about Peace. He was being as much as an advocate for his lynch as Gramr was.
2. From my experience, scum seems to use lots of words like honestly.
3. Skelda likes to use lots of This is good, and This isn't good. Which seems like scum trying to convince town of who to vote for. It could also just be her trying to get her point across.
4.Why is she null, when all the points you make of her reflect as bad?
5. I am always vague, how is that not acting like I always am? And your two points there contradict eachother.
6. Skelda seems over-enthusiastic to make another case against someone. If town missed someone, then they almost certainly wouldn't have a strong read on them. However, scum faking reads can easily forget someone. Throw something together seems like he wants to make a case against someone. Just how I read it

This post was made possible by people making me give away all my reads immediately. However, I guess if I am going to die today, you might as well make the best use of them tomorrow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Garmr »

@Mnemonic
You have shocked me a little that was a good post why didn't you do a post like that from the start through? Through I think it would of been better to leave the whole post and bolded the relevant bits than to leave out little bits in this case since you used most of it anyway.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Broken Aquarium »

In post 253, Garmr wrote:No Skelda he means he loves you -points to the diamond ring in MD's hand-
lol
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 256, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 224, Skelda wrote:Okay let's do this...

1. Gramr- I wasn't crazy about the way he jumped around to Peace early on, but I suppose most of us did.

2. mozamis- He is being really fluffy right now. Getting on my nerves, honestly. His 218 is especially bad with his "I'd forgotten he was scum", since I can't imagine his read was ever that serious to begin with if he forgot about it. 155 is also bad, since "forgetting to put someone on your reads list" is, in my mind, not a legitimate reason to suspect them. It is like forging evidence or something. Not good.
3.Matt- I don't like how he voted Moz and then unvoted the instant he was pressed. That isn't good.
4.Hermy- Well, I don't like how quick she was to call me out for lurking in 214, since she hasn't exactly been helpful herself, and I try to post whenever I can. But Null...
5.Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in 106 was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his 141 where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it.
6.If I missed anyone let me know and I'll throw something together.
Alright. The numbers i added for everyone else's benifit. THEY ARE NOT SKELDA'S
Also, I only quoted part of his post.

1. Skelda also complained about Peace. He was being as much as an advocate for his lynch as Gramr was.
2. From my experience, scum seems to use lots of words like honestly.
3. Skelda likes to use lots of This is good, and This isn't good. Which seems like scum trying to convince town of who to vote for. It could also just be her trying to get her point across.
4.Why is she null, when all the points you make of her reflect as bad?
5. I am always vague, how is that not acting like I always am? And your two points there contradict eachother.
6. Skelda seems over-enthusiastic to make another case against someone. If town missed someone, then they almost certainly wouldn't have a strong read on them. However, scum faking reads can easily forget someone. Throw something together seems like he wants to make a case against someone. Just how I read it

This post was made possible by people making me give away all my reads immediately. However, I guess if I am going to die today, you might as well make the best use of them tomorrow.
Well, the "honestly" and "this is good" things are seriously just the way I talk. That you're going to have to deal with. And I realized that I was a big advocate for Peace as I was typing that, that is why I threw "I suppose most of us did" in there. Hermy is null because I just haven't seen enough of her, plus I have experience with her and she often seems to do things like that early on. My points on you contradicting each other is not something I even see, please explain that. And I just went down the ISO list, but I thought I got everyone important. So, any reads I missed that you wanted would probably be null, which is why they wouldn't take much time and be thrown together.

But keep posting like this, I like it.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:00 am

UNVOTE: mneumonic
VOTE: peacebringer
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 260, Broken Aquarium wrote:UNVOTE: mneumonic
So you want to advocate a policy lynch?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by JKLM »

In post 257, Garmr wrote:@Mnemonic
You have shocked me a little that was a good post why didn't you do a post like that from the start through? Through I think it would of been better to leave the whole post and bolded the relevant bits than to leave out little bits in this case since you used most of it anyway.
vote gamr

He made a case about Skelda being scum because how he likes to use positive adverbs
That's not good, that's like saying a persons manipulative if they use fancy language,
It's not good

So please, buddy harder.

Also I'd still be down for a peace lynch but I think I may have found scum here
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:29 pm

UNVOTE: peacebringer
VOTE: garmr
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:42 pm

In post 261, Skelda wrote:
So you want to advocate a policy lynch?
shush
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

My arguement was meant to steer everyone towards Skelda, not towards Peace, I am confused.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Why the switch so soon? Was JKLM's arguement really that good?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

@jklm
:) Finally someone challenges me, people have been afraid to challenge me all game and I was wondering when someone would. *cracks neck*. It's a good post because he actually he has listed his points instead of listing no points at all. I never said I agreed with all his points that's why I didn't unvote him. If we encourage players to list their reasons we can get better reads out of them. This encourages more 1on1s where scum have the hardest time coping.

Please list all of Mnemonic points as well he points out not just one. You make it sound like that was the only thing in his case as well. You can see just by looking at his he does raise one or two good points like his 1 and 4 even through the rest are meh. Even through I still think Skelda is town. I really wanted to see a good back and forth between mnemonic and skelda.

Also If you want to talk about buddying what about you and aquarium. His latched on to your last few votes pretty much copying you with out reason and not once have you ever thought to questioned him. Actually in post 123 it seems like you are coaching him. Saying it's a bad idea to go down this line subtlely

We could also get down on how you want a policy lynch halfway through the day wouldn't that be a waste of day town would get no info for it. You also seem the day to end fast calling anyone scum on a wagon that has stopped. Also didn't you say this.
In post 149, JKLM wrote:You realize that since you've admitted the fact that you admitted your vote was pointless he won't really feel pressure from your vote?
Then whats the point of policy lynch on someone who doesn't speak much if you think that way? I have been starting to doubt you JKLM ever since you brought up the peace policy lynch.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:16 pm

In post 265, mnemonicdevice wrote:
My arguement was meant to steer everyone towards Skelda, not towards Peace, I am confused.
no i firmly think Skelda is town, as well as JKLM
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

also seem to want the day to end fast*
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

You didn't answer why you switched so quickly.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 262, JKLM wrote:
In post 257, Garmr wrote:@Mnemonic
vote gamr

He made a case about Skelda being scum because how he likes to use positive adverbs
That's not good, that's like saying a persons manipulative if they use fancy language,
It's not good

So please, buddy harder.

Also I'd still be down for a peace lynch but I think I may have found scum here
You said "it's not good", so you are obviously scum! :roll:

By really, what is with the vote sheeping, BA? JKLM's argument wasn't amazing, and MD did much of the same thing.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by JKLM »

In post 267, Garmr wrote:@jklm
:) Finally someone challenges me, people have been afraid to challenge me all game and I was wondering when someone would. *cracks neck*. It's a good post because he actually he has listed his points instead of listing no points at all. I never said I agreed with all his points that's why I didn't unvote him. If we encourage players to list their reasons we can get better reads out of them. This encourages more 1on1s where scum have the hardest time coping.

Please list all of Mnemonic points as well he points out not just one. You make it sound like that was the only thing in his case as well. You can see just by looking at his he does raise one or two good points like his 1 and 4 even through the rest are meh. Even through I still think Skelda is town. I really wanted to see a good back and forth between mnemonic and skelda.

Also If you want to talk about buddying what about you and aquarium. His latched on to your last few votes pretty much copying you with out reason and not once have you ever thought to questioned him. Actually in post 123 it seems like you are coaching him. Saying it's a bad idea to go down this line subtlely

We could also get down on how you want a policy lynch halfway through the day wouldn't that be a waste of day town would get no info for it. You also seem the day to end fast calling anyone scum on a wagon that has stopped. Also didn't you say this.
In post 149, JKLM wrote:You realize that since you've admitted the fact that you admitted your vote was pointless he won't really feel pressure from your vote?
Then whats the point of policy lynch on someone who doesn't speak much if you think that way? I have been starting to doubt you JKLM ever since you brought up the peace policy lynch.
Okay uh several things here
I'm not sure at what you think in getting at with MD and Skelda, I've been vague about it but my gut says typical town behavior for them, I don't see much scum motivation in what they do

I knew what you were talking about with broken aquarium but I wanted to see another sheep from him to make sure I'm not crazy
I kinda forgot about him re entering into this game myself, so yeah he probabalyd eserves a vote better than you do. I kinda see it going two ways: he's trying to set up a town block on the first day or he's buddying hardcore. I think 4 times is a bit excessive to list a town tell on me in such short amount of time

Honestly gamr not to sound buddyish bit that's the best point I've heard this game, a lot of junk has been flying around at each other. Why are we not voting him?

vote Aquarium

And I don't see what you're saying on the last paragraph, be clearer. I still support a lynch in peace if it comes too it, she's on my top 3 scum reads

Although I think gamr you may be still on next once broken aquarium is dealt with

Idk that sheep wasn't something I liked either
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:47 pm

In post 270, mnemonicdevice wrote:You didn't answer why you switched so quickly.
i was sheeping JKLM
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:51 pm

to be clear, the vote on peacebringer was not due to thinking they were scum. it was for added pressure though.
i wanted to see how they'd react. however..... you unvoted them... so, no real good there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”