JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 am

Post by JKLM »

VOTE: killer jester

Sorry Kj I can see through cheap scum rebuttal tactics, nice try at cutting off the developing wagon on the nex easiest person.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by killerjester »

In post 799, Skelda wrote:
In post 798, killerjester wrote:
In post 796, mozamis wrote:I think it was the last completed game you were town in? Not sure, I'll dig it out later.
But I note how you STILL haven't given any thoughts on whats going on.
My current thoughts are that you're making the laziest, opportunistic push onto an easy target. You haven't provided any examples of why you thought I was "99% town", though one might think such a strong opinion would be more memorable. And for some reason you're so uptight about my lack of reads (though I've given no less than three) that you seem to forget I'm scumhunting to clear up my position on the other five players.

You want another read? I have one. You are scum.

VOTE: mozamis
You expressed no suspicion of mozamis until he voted for you?

OMGUS much?
You shouldn't use big words if you don't know what they mean.

How about you address the actual points in my post?
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by smargaret »

vla for massive asthma. wwill be oon and off for a bit depending how bad it is
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 602, killerjester wrote:Ok yea anyone who unvoted Hermy really needs to rethink their life.

VOTE: Hermy

Distancing from the MD lynch
Trying to appear overly helpful
Seriously fucking bad wagon switch
In post 405, Hermy wrote:
In post 404, mozamis wrote:Ah right Garmr didnt put him at L-1. He is now at L-1 though. Someone unvote.
And why exactly does somebody need to unvote? We'd like to see his reaction.

You're confirming my suspicions of a BA, Moz, Mnemonic scumteam.
*5 posts earlier*
In post 400, Hermy wrote:Broken Aquarium unvotes his scumpartner when there is a strong possibility of him getting lynched. The vote is then not put back. Noted.

[*implied unvote of MD*]

VOTE: Broken Aquarium
This is the post made me feel like kj was town during day 2 .

In post 424, killerjester wrote:
In post 416, Hermy wrote:
In post 413, killerjester wrote:Wait yea that is a little weird. Why did Hermy switch wagons?
I switched wagons because, at this point, BA is certainly more scummy to me. His previous action of unvoting, and not putting his vote back when things were explained looks like mafia feebly trying to defend a scumpartner. Therefore I changed wagons. I'd still be happy with an MD lynch, but BA is definitely scummier to me.

(If it would help or be convenient in any way, then I will change my vote back. Just tell me to do so.)
See here's the problem. To insist that BA is scummier because of MD-scum, you must first show that MD is indeed scum. Furthermore, given that you thought they were both scum,
why would you take your vote off the scum that BA is clearly trying to protect?

When MD flips scum, Hermy dies next.
So does this post looks like scum bussing scum or town with a strong scum read, to me it seems more likely the latter. I find it hard to think KJ and hermy would be scum buddies but I don't like the way KJ's been acting today. I also didn't like his posting style for day 2 much because the way KJ answered my questions didn't sit right with me. Still I don't see the connection between KJ and hermy. This is what makes me feel uneasy about this placing a vote on this slot.

@Smargaret I hope you get well soon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Garmr - yeah, I wondered about that. As you say, it does kinda look in KJ's favour that he voted Hermy. But look at the context. He votes Hermy after Matt twice is very insistent that we should all vote for hermy (he said "asking everyone to join all the dots and vote for hermy" or something like that). Plus there were still a couple of votes on Hermy, so bussing would have been quite a good "blending in with the crowd" move. But the main thing is, I suspect KJ had joined the dots and seen where Matt was going.
So yeah, I think a bus is pretty likely.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

I guess that can be true but that post 424 show she had suspicions on hermy since day 1. So if she was busing her partner that would of been pretty early. But I guess she could of been preparing for day 2. They could of been distancing themselves away from each other.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:20 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

voting folks is something to pay attention to with the propensity to bus around here
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:28 am

Post by killerjester »

Hey mozamis what's with you? You had a pretty big hardon for my reads, but now that I've given one you completely glossed over it.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:33 am

Post by mozamis »

if by "your read" you mean voting for me then...lol I can't remember you being suspicious of me all game, and suddenly I vote for you, and you vote for me? Not a read KJ, just an OMGUS, an attempt by you to go on the offensive and to get the heat off you.

But yeah, your whole attitude reeks of scum - no "hmmm, I wonder if Moz is scum, and I wonder about player x and y too". Just a panicked knee jerk OMGUS. You don't show any curiousity or desire to find scum.
Because, of course you are scum.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

projectmatt & RachMarie have been prodded
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 am

Post by killerjester »

But you see I'm not voting you because of your vote on me, I'm voting you because of the manner of which you have done so. It's a delicate difference, easily mislabeled as OMGUS by lazy/bad/scum players, but it's distinct. It's also to date what you have failed to address.

So I'll ask you again.

Where the fuck is this town-game you can't see to find?
Though you've looked at it on two separate occasions
In post 793, mozamis wrote:@ KJ yeah I thought you were a town based on 1 game I read where you were town, and thought you were pretty similar here. But I think you must be scum, partly due to P.O.E.
And when I looked at that game again,
I noticed how you were less aggresive, and how you gave more content.
And I note you left out my other quote, asking for your reads and analysis.
You have had virtually nothing to say all day about the game.
And,
In post 751, mozamis wrote:Yeah, probably best not to fake results as cop as people might then doubt your claim. But anyway, I'm 99% sure your town so it doesnt matter.
I've continued my meta research, and KJ is now in the 99% certain town camp.
So I refuse to lynch Garmr and KJ today.
be good to increase activity, low activity is great for scum.
In post 786, mozamis wrote:Cards on the table time, I'm suspicious of KJ.
VOTE KJ
Where the fuck did the 99% town come from? Be as specific as you can.

Where the fuck did your suspicions originate? Cite your original read changes that led to POE and show how the posts listed for your meta research no longer hold true.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

the deadline is near.....

VOTECOUNT 3.3(0)
PeaceBringer
-
(1)
JKLM
- Garmr
(0)
projectmatt
-
(1)
mozamis
- , killerjester
(0)
RachMarie
-
(1)
smargaret
- RachMarie
(0)
Garmr
-
(3)
killerjester
- mozamis, PeaceBringer, JKLM
(0)
Skelda
-

(3) Not Voting
- Skelda, projectmatt, smargaret

Smargaret vote is now controlled by someonelse for the rest of this day
Smargaret is on v/la, he/she has time till end of this day's deadline to comeback

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a lynch and 5 for no lynch!!
Day 3 ends on 8th NOV, 2013 07:51 hrs (Indian time)

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-11-08 07:21:00)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:53 am

Post by smargaret »

just out if the erm still not breathing well. screw asthma.

more votes on rachmarie, especiakky since she vanishes the minute the pressure is off. how are people not seeing this???

not liking mozamis either because if what kj oosted.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:22 am

Post by mozamis »

The most notable thing about KJ is how is desperate he is to clear himself.
He is itching to get into the rhetoric, the debating society, the legalistic arguments. What he is most concerned about is WINNING THE ARGUMENT. He still gives no indication that he wants to find scum. He merely wants to keep emphasing "weaknesses in my case" (note how he loves my quote about KJ being 99% town -reduces my credibility).
But hopefully people wont give a shit about my credibility, they will see that KJ just hasn't done any real scum hunting all game.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:37 am

Post by smargaret »

you mean like rachmarie hasn't?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 am

Post by mozamis »

town kj

The give away about your meta is how much more aggressive you are in this game.
Your normal style is quite aggressive, so you have tried to replicate it in this game. But you've just over done it a little bit.
Once i did my P.o.e - which left me with only you, skelda, smarg and JK, you were the stand out choice. (JK is real long shot, and I'm still umming and aaahing between skelda and smarg.)

But yeah, any doubts I had about you have been dispelled by your scummy, survivalisitic response.
And your vote was OMGUS, to pretend otherwise is laughable.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:03 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Skelda, ProjectMatt and Rach - we need you for the lynch! Be good to hear your input, and more to the point, votes.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Sorry guys, I might not have time to get deep into my reads I guess but here is what I'm thinking:

Smargaret is town.

Mozamis is town.

Peacebringer is mildly town.

I tentatively think that JKLM is mafia due to the fact that he has been coasting a majority of the game on the easy targets and the
moment
it became a him vs. killerjester he suddenly pulled out a confident read on killerjester when he has not mentioned him once the entire game. In fact, if you guys are interested in a quick counter-wagon, JKLM may be the direction I want to go in today.

Presuming that leaves JKLM/Killerjester/Gamr/Skelda/RachMarie

RachMarie is actually a mild townread as well, believe it or not. She actually has been coasting but I'm seeing a lot of the pushes on her being scum-motivated and her frustration being somewhat town as well. Less sure read but it still stands.

Now, if you have a pool of JKLM/Killerjester/Gamr/Skelda

I do not think that JKLM and Killerjester are mafia together. I think there is absolutely a mafia contained with Gamr/Skelda but for that I'm not as sure.

If I am alive tomorrow I think that a massclaim is in order but if not, good luck!
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by smargaret »

In post 817, projectmatt wrote: Smargaret is town.
Nice to know.
RachMarie is actually a mild townread as well, believe it or not. She actually has been coasting but I'm seeing a lot of the pushes on her being scum-motivated and her frustration being somewhat town as well. Less sure read but it still stands.
But ... I've been pretty much the only person pushing - really pushing - a Rach/Honig wagon all gamd. And I'm town. so how are the oushes scum-motivated again?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Projectmatt
Garmr it's Garmr not gamer, gamr or garr it's garmr. Garm is acceptable through.

Anyway your pool of players that could be scum is pretty similar to mine. Except that I'm not in it and smargaret is.

from most likely to least likely
Clean
Garmr-side note- back up ladies and get in line because garmr's here and sexier than ever. I know i'm town.

Projectmatt- Project matt would have no reason to push a herm lynch over a rachmarie lynch if he was scum. To lynch one scum over another and the scum Joat at that sounds stupid. So this makes me think his investigation was true. Also If rachmarie is town he would have no reason to lynch herm over here whats so ever.

Most likely clean
Moz-His play style is consistent,his active and he doesn't seem to be buddies with anyone this rings town.

null-clean
rachmarie-Not really active but rl issues got in the way. Through honig seemed town and well rachmarie is townish.
Peace-Seems more town now the longer the game continues.

null- shady
skelda-A bit of a shady character does a bit of fencesitting

smargaret- Another shady character focus's her attention on one person and doesn't offer her opinion often. Also between her KJ they both had the weakest reasons to jump onto the md wagon. I don't understand

shady
killer jester-Not liking Kj recent plays The omgus vote, the way she anwsered my questions and other things i mentioned but she is pretty much cleared if the next candiate flips scum.

JKLM- Pushed for a lynch on a silenced BA, Defended herm on day 2 even to go as far as saying. Ignored my question 500000000000 times and still hasn't even acknowledged it. This looks like scum dodging. He is today's lynch people look at the obvious.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 801, killerjester wrote:
In post 799, Skelda wrote:
In post 798, killerjester wrote:
In post 796, mozamis wrote:I think it was the last completed game you were town in? Not sure, I'll dig it out later.
But I note how you STILL haven't given any thoughts on whats going on.
My current thoughts are that you're making the laziest, opportunistic push onto an easy target. You haven't provided any examples of why you thought I was "99% town", though one might think such a strong opinion would be more memorable. And for some reason you're so uptight about my lack of reads (though I've given no less than three) that you seem to forget I'm scumhunting to clear up my position on the other five players.

You want another read? I have one. You are scum.

VOTE: mozamis
You expressed no suspicion of mozamis until he voted for you?

OMGUS much?
You shouldn't use big words if you don't know what they mean.

How about you address the actual points in my post?
Well, to be frank, I don't see your point so I find it difficult to address it. You just pulled a suspicion out of thin air because you were asked for one. This mozamis case doesn't seem serious. It seems artificial. When town is asked for a read, they don't go,
"You asked for a read? Well, I'm reading you as scum!" Town actually have reads, so they needn't be so defensive. Your interaction with Hermy is offputting, but judging your behavior, you deserve my vote.

VOTE: JK
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Skelda »

VOTE: KJ

Oops.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by killerjester »

Are you a fucking idiot?

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by killerjester »

You realize the votestealer is going to hammer me with smarg's vote the moment he logs on, don't you?

Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Skelda »

UNVOTE: KJ then.