NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

'sup Ho'es

Busy with exams
Let me sheep someone
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 730, Bacde wrote:^^Maybe ZONEACE is town

...maybe

In post 731, Nobody Special wrote:MAYBE???

Literally haven't read anything save for the potential slip by NS But if it is this comment could be NS trying to tie himself to someone

Ok. See you guys later
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

By potential slip I mean this page and that's it lol
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

I have time to read and stuff.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

Does that mean you are gonna be plastered and AWOL
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

The first page of this game is literally headless chicken bonanza
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

Damn it, Matt
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

He's at least present and plastered, not AWOL and plastered
But I did chuckle
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

Did this game have pre-game time During confirmation phase?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Wind-up who are you an alt of? This is actually important.
Your comments to Kingdom make it sound like you haven't been around recently
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

Page 17 reads of importance:
Town S > W:
Human
Smash
Bacde
ActionDan
NS
Windup/Rofl (I'll expand on these last three later)

Scum S > W:
Zoneace
Konowa
Dram
Zepher

Others I haven't really put much thought into
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Strong > Weak

And only the townreads? Not the scum reads?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm pretty tired. Ill try reading some but don't expect much from me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Literally all of the townie feelings I had for NS were killed on page 18
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 680, Smashbard wrote:Lynchers and Lynchees are strictly non-normal. Thus probably would not be allowed in this set up.

Page 28
Too tired
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Zone, yes. His actions are deliberate. That's why I said that.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Zone

I am perfectly comfortable with this on an ethical and a logical level.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 821, wind-up wrote:It's really vague.

I'll answer your questions if you answer mine. I'll put real effort to this game come Wednesday. Until then, everyone is just going to have to wait.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 833, dramonic wrote:my minimeet is now over, i now have time to devote to this game

There was a minimeet?

I'll post my thoughts and everything Wednesday in a consolidated format.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 814, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Zone

Explanation:

One of the things that I look for in terms of scum hunting is a concept that I like to call cohesion.
To put it simply, cohesion is the amount of collaborative effort made into the game cross checking the type of effort made.

In most cases, town are generally more willing to work with other town because they don't have the entire picture and depending on the player will be anywhere from below average post count to above average post count. Mafia members can do this as well, but their approach is generally sycophantic or vitriolic. We must not forget that the type of player is very important in determining whether someone's cohesive efforts is town aligned or mafia aligned as that is half of the standing. Some will call this meta, I think it is much more simple - looking at the player's posts in questions and analyzing amount of scumhunting that can be derived from their posts.

In Zone's particular case, I think he operates at the end of vitriol. However, I also think that he is using the town's divided nature in addition to the general apathy for the game to create an irreparable schism among the townies present.

I will now go into detail analyzing his posts to describe this mentality.

Spoiler: Reasons
In post 57, ZONEACE wrote:I never addressed you as town. I voted for you because you're were blatantly being not helpful and not scumhunting.

You OMGUS/revenge vote is just making me more secure in my decision

Here in my opinion, Zone establishes the tone of his cohesive ability. While addressing that he is voting bacde for his noncontributory play while other players in the game had made comments that are arguably just as "unhelpful".

His retaliatory comment about OMGUS exists just to create a buzz and an overall tonal stance toward bacde that he can follow for the time being allowing him to push bacde without any real effort on his part.

In post 59, ZONEACE wrote:Also, did you know that one day I one I'm just as happy lynching intentionally unhelpful townies as I am scum? So regardless of which one of them you are, I'm fine with my vote. You are acting in a way that seems scummy to me. If it's because you're scum, or just stupid I'm not sure, nor do I care all that much. Your actions stand in the way of a town win, so let's get rid of you.

As you can see the vitriolic nature he will use to address bacde is already present, creating a standoffish atmosphere that will segregate the town into either supporting his points or looking at bacde in an inherently unfavorable light. He defends his position with a vote that would suffice no matter the description, covering all of his bases before they even get attacked.

In post 152, ZONEACE wrote:you two seem to be having a lovely little circle today. Following, sheeping, buddying. It's all very adorable.

And giving me bad juju.

There is something there, but I'm not going to really commit to it!

But I'll prod the fires a little bit more...

A perfect example of the stance that Zone is taking in trying to divide the town. He is not really trying to discern the reasons for their actions, he is merely saying things in order to see if the town will take the bait and start to chew itself to pieces. His cohesive mentality isn't protown. His scumhunting is not existent and yet he is trying to say that his vote on bacde is for bacde's lack of scumhunting

In post 281, ZONEACE wrote:Nothing like some good old active non-participation to endear yourself to everyone.

More soft pokes by Zone in an attempt to try and spread town distrust.

One of the most psychological ways to make sure that the town is uncoordinated is to make the town not trust itself. By interjecting these little side comments and here and there, Zone is assuring that the town can't trust it because there are "scummy" things happening by everyone.

In post 490, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 488, Smashbard wrote:TheTrollie: I'll be honest, I refuse to read anything you post as a counter point within quotations. You never did any of that in the Newbie Game we played together and Nachomamma thought you were guaranteed town. This vast change of playstyle makes me feel like you are scum trying to make your counter points as fluffy, hard to read and wordy as possible to make it seem like you are contributing when your scumhunting is a lot worse than it was in the Newbie Game we shared.

this is absolutely, unforgivably dumb (or stubborn, or both).

Again, instead of trying to help the town right itself and tell us why it is wrong for Smash to think these things he merely talks down to Smash, following the "tone" he established by calling his interactions with bacde earlier.

In post 528, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 518, Bacde wrote:

Zoneace's argument was essentially "it doesn't matter if X is town or scum, we need to lynch X" which means if X flips town Zoneace could easily respond with "ah well it didn't matter his alignment anyway good lynch

Nice misrep. My argument was that the way you were playin early on, regardless of alignment, was bad for the town. In addition the interaction/shadowing/sheeping/buddying of smash read scum to me.

Now kindly hang.

In post 568, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 561, Smashbard wrote:

Zoneace says Bacde is scum, guaranteed. He needs to be lynched today no matter what.

Another lazy missrep. You 2 are certainly sticking together in every way.

A classic defense of scum in my opinion to forgo explaining why things are not being interpreted correctly and goes on to kindle flames, almost approaching an argument. Once emotion comes into the game, people will lose focus of what they originally thought was scummy. It distracts people. That is Zone's ENTIRE goal with his play.

In post 622, ZONEACE wrote:
I'm alive, I'm alive, I am so alive

vote

nothing has changed for me since yesterday, though I do reserve the right to vote Zeph at a later time (but I don't want to run up the wagon so quickly at the start of the day and cause a lynch before everyone has a chance to post today)

Interesting to note for later on. A possible back door? I don't know. Only time will tell.

In post 669, ZONEACE wrote:
Maybe I’ve lost it at last
Maybe my last lucid moment has past
I’m dancing with death, I suppose.
But really, who knows?

In post 657, Nobody Special wrote:I have a solid gut feeling that this is multi-ball.

what does this mean?

In post 671, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 670, Nobody Special wrote:Multi-ball = more than one scum faction.

Let there be light.
Come on, Dad, let there be light.
You can't sit here in the dark for hours on end, it's just not right.
Let there be light.
Let there be light.

So, one of them can't kill? We had a successful block? Alternating night kills?

These two quotes in particular strike me as peculiar since it was Zone who called out my suspicion and the suspicion of NS as bad. While he sees that suspicion of NS is bad, he is willing to role-fish to the max? I am entertaining a few theories as to why Zone would do this, and the most logical ones are that Zone knows either 1) it is multiball, or 2) that NS is town but wants to fish a role out of NS BOTH of which imply scum knowledge and the questions seed themselves in scum motivation.

In post 673, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 672, Nobody Special wrote:Your guess is as good as mine. It's just a hunch.

We'll sit right down together just like a family should
And eat and talk and laugh and joke my family and me
Its gonna be good gonna be good
Gonna be gonna be gonna be gonna be gonna be
Good good good good good good good good good good
Gonna be good, gonna be good
Gonna be good you'll see.

ok, right, No, i get that's a hunch. But based on fuck all as far as I can see. I see no indication from existing evidence that is something we need to be seriously considering. Unless you've picked up on something I've missed.

Role-fishing hardcore here meant to look like "casual" conversation.

In post 729, ZONEACE wrote:
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
This is fucking perfect!

Oh goodie, let's have a nothing poorly thought out/likely scum led shit-wagon on someone rather than actually being good mafia players and finding scum. Surely we'll win if we keep up this strategy.

This follows the cohesiveness principle I talked about earlier. The subconscious use of fuck and then the general negative comments are not to promote or foster a collective effort among the town. They are made to break down the morale and cause us to be disorganized.

In post 737, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 735, Bacde wrote:@Smashbard are you forgetting about 1393?

Remember how slaandar and denisatp
HARD
-bussed Thor on d1? And got him lynched?

Yeah, pushing someone and having them flip maf doesn't make you confirmed town

Can you tell me what it is you're afraid of?
Can you tell me why I'm afraid it's me?

kinda like how you're about to hard bus smash after he threw out that awful NS vote?

Continuing that precedent set earlier in the game. Another scum tell in my book as scum do not want to have to adapt in anyway to the change in information or presentation of information and will entrench themselves in ideas established early in the game IF they are not drawing any attention. Which, until now, they were not.

In post 773, ZONEACE wrote:What is S>W?

Also, a few of your town reads are absolute shit.

A minor thing, but I noted this when it happened. I think this could be cognitive dissonance. I have him listed as a scum read but he doesn't deny it.

Only my town reads.

Zone makes more negative comments towards Smash and bacde continuing to follow their play as scum when to anyone looking in from an objective viewpoint... scum would not be making the moves that they are making. Smash ESPECIALLY. Zone is fighting hard to not lose the possibility of the Smash/bacde lynch by attacking MY reads on these two as town.

In post 815, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 814, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Zone

:roll:

Congratulations on this, it's super good.

Your 4th truly game relevant post (yes there are more about chicken's without heads and finding something on page 28, but only 4 have been actually substantive) out of 15 posts since you replaced in and it's a vote on me for adhoming. Just, really, really useful.

Particularly this specific post, his sarcasm subtly undermines the vote that I made against him already presenting my opinion in a negative light to those who are looking at it. Once more he establishes a negative attitude trying to attack my credibility as a player when I had just replaced in and was in the process of absorbing the information in the thread. concerning my play it doesn't take me very long to read the thread but to come to a conclusion based on the information I read it will take a while.

He uses attacks on my character and playstyle to suddenly devalue my vote on him.

Given the Standing of Zone as a player who likely has a lot of experience, I find his play to be scum motivated as I illustrated through the quote strips. I know it is long, but please bear with me I really think that the substance is there and I encourage everyone to vote Zone. I think he has a better chance of flipping mafia.

In post 824, Oversoul wrote:
In post 821, wind-up wrote:It's really vague.

I'll answer your questions if you answer mine. I'll put real effort to this game come Wednesday. Until then, everyone is just going to have to wait.

I guess this won't be happening anytime soon.

Also, where is
Konowa
? I see him posting in other games, but not here... What is up with that?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 660, PeregrineV wrote:VOTE: Dram

Seems like a result to me.

Could you explain this to me, Pere? I'm reading in context and I still don't understand the reasoning.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Post later today
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Wait seriously?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Please lynch Zone.

I will try to be back before deadline to explain my positions and everything but real life has caught up with me and I am designing a game right now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 867, wind-up wrote:I don't think I've ever read anything containing as much bullshit as Oversoul's #865 does. Christ almighty.

In post 868, wind-up wrote:And no, you don't get to know who I'm an alt of. That would defeat the purpose.

In post 869, wind-up wrote:Oversoul, you are so clearly starting with the conclusion that ZONEACE is scum and working backwards instead of reading his posts and then coming to the conclusion that he's scum.

Just because you agree with the reasoning does not mean that my reasoning is incorrect. I see that we are approaching from two different ideological fronts and I should explain to clarify.

There are two ways to approach evidence and hypothesis building in my opinion - deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning.
Deductive reasoning starts with a hypothesis (scum or town) and then looks at the case (player).
Inductive reasoning starts with the case (player) and then looks at the hypothesis (scum or town).

While it appears that I may be biased in my case, I created it to be the most clear cut way to present the information. I didn't include any doubts that I personally had because that could give scum leverage to either stop a lynch or influence other people's opinions and overall create an atmosphere of uncertainty that we don't need as town right now.

I did not go into making the case without examining the actions of others first. I read over the thread and picked out specific players based on their posts. I then read over them individually and concluded that Zone was the best person to investigate first based on his angrier style of play. I know that some players have a naturally prickly side to them, but I wanted to determine if that was in Zone's nature or if this was motivated by some other factor.

I looked over his posts without thinking that all this meant was conclusively scum. I looked at his posts holistically and determined from his posts that he was most likely scum. I used inductive reasoning in EXAMINING Zone but I do admit that it is slightly deductive in PRESENTING Zone. However, that does not discredit my case because I did follow inductive reasoning to come to the conclusion that Zone is scum.

While the points may be more "out there" I still feel they hold merit. From my experience, analyzing the motivations of players serves as the best indicator of whether or not someone is scum. That is what I did with Zone.

I appreciate discrediting my case and I by calling it bullshit without ever explaining why.

Why exactly are you even playing this game? Typically as an alt, people create them to test out a new playstyle, or they are bored and want to have fun with a post restriction, or they want escape old meta. For whichever reason, though, alts are typically not announced as alts and only announced as alts. If you wanted to escape a meta, why announce you are an alt? If you wanted to test a new playstyle, why announce you are an alt and taint people's view of that playstyle? If you are bored and wanted an alt, why not reveal your original account?

Not only is withholding your original account's name disrespectful and against the spirit of the game, but it is also anti-town. Are you familiar with UberNinja's play as DJ-PON3 in the most recent My Little Pony Large Theme? Knowing a player is sometimes crucial to examining their actions.

I also suggest that you read this thread before continuing to post so you realize the implications of your actions.

In post 870, ZONEACE wrote:So OS, I'm suspicious because I'm snarky? Almost every point you raise against me is in response to a post where I was being a sarcastic bitch.

I hate to break it to you Hun but that's just my personality, so at best it's a null tell.

Re: the "role fishing"

No. I was information fishing. NS drops this multi-ball suggestion with absolutely nothing to back it up. I was trying to get him to provide a context for his hunch. It was pretty clearly protown behavior.

Also any attempt to read me and make a case based on current site meta is pointless. This is my first Large Normal in probably at least 5 years and my first non-marathon game (that I didn't flake on) in 3ish

Predit. Wind-up's response is fairly concise.

So your personality is to be abrasive, divisive, and largely aggrevate other players? I guess I could always vote you using your own cop out logic "I don't care if you are town or scum, your actions determine that you must go". :roll:

While it may be in your opinion a "clearly protown behavior" it wasn't. I guess you might be right that my case does not apply to you based on current site meta, but "caught for the wrong reasons" certainly does.

In post 871, wind-up wrote:VOTE: Oversoul

NB: I don't think ZONEACE is necessarily town, though.

Okay.

I plead you all to vote Zone.
Nothing that he has brought up disproves my assertions.
Zepher can be dealt with tomorrow once more information is available.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 968, wind-up wrote:
In post 967, Oversoul wrote:Why exactly are you even playing this game? Typically as an alt, people create them to test out a new playstyle, or they are bored and want to have fun with a post restriction, or they want escape old meta. For whichever reason, though, alts are typically not announced as alts and only announced as alts. If you wanted to escape a meta, why announce you are an alt? If you wanted to test a new playstyle, why announce you are an alt and taint people's view of that playstyle? If you are bored and wanted an alt, why not reveal your original account?

1) I am escaping my meta. Announcing I am an alt doesn't mean you know my meta. Announcing the name of my main would mean you know my meta.
2) I am testing out a new playstyle. Announcing I am an alt doesn't taint people's view of that playstyle. A bad playstyle taints people's view of that playstyle.
3) Why not reveal my original account? Because I am enjoying escaping my meta, and I am enjoying testing out a new playstyle.

I joined this game because I wanted to. Originally, I did not realise the mod's experience requirements would mean that people would know I was an alt. But I was fine with people knowing, anyway. Makes no difference.

Just a quick post before I begin the long drive home.

Announcing that you are an alt taints the view of your meta because people now KNOW that you have experience playing the game and will judge your actions differently. They will be paranoid about the legitimacy of your actions.
Announcing that you are an alt ties you to meta of your previous account because people will want to know WHY you are escaping it.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Zone is scum I can almost guarantee it.
Zone is less likely to be scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Fucking Zs. Zepher is less likely and if he is I can help determine
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1015, ZONEACE wrote:The line to say your apologies starts to the left.

It stings but I will take it. I will take it.

---

I am sorry Zone.

I am going to reread this game now. While eating my humble pie.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

I can't find any crumbs from Konowa of who he may have protected
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Looking at Konowa iso, Smash protect does look likely. Was basically his only town read

VOTE: NS
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1050, Bacde wrote:Also I would not be surprised if Oversoul is scum, Oversoul replaced Go, right? Go "nabbing" MrZepher as scum on page 1 or two looked suspicious as hell

no.

let me just stop you now before you even begin down that road
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Probably a good thing by the by.

Why are you voting me HD? You haven't even given a reason
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1086, roflcopter wrote:smash, you left out option three, which is that scum targeted me and konowa saved me because he's my bro

Do you have any proof of this?

Smash, since when was I a suspect to you..? I honestly don't remember that when you were supporting the Zone wagon that I started.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1095, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1092, dramonic wrote:Why would I kill konowa as scum?
its not like he was pushing on me with more than the feeblest of attempts.
Like, if I were into killing my voters, id have shot wind-up already?

About the same pressure Trollie was applying and he was killed.

Dram that's literally the same thing Zepher said
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

Wind-up if anything Zone is more subdued today.
Although we all are I guess. Worst tailwind off a scum lynch ever
Not that I've helped any >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

Wind-up's recent lack of a presence is unsettling given the fact that he claimed PGO which I find very typical given that scum will coast once they are in a comfort zone
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

shold probably explain that more but what I mean is, quoting Zepher's post about Dram when three other people including himself had a maybe in that post look to be like he is trying to use his presence and weight to get someone lynched rather than actual reason
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

Jason vote NS we don't need anymore distractions
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

NS I find uses very few words in his posts so that when he does say something it is for a specific reason in his mind. The fact that he hasn't come back here to try and defend himself really and instead wants to go along with this 1v1 indicates that he has probably given up because he doesn't have a good reason in his mind other than "crap, didn't mean to jump the gun".
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1198, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 1195, Oversoul wrote:NS I find uses very few words in his posts so that when he does say something it is for a specific reason in his mind. The fact that he hasn't come back here to try and defend himself really and instead wants to go along with this 1v1 indicates that he has probably given up because he doesn't have a good reason in his mind other than "crap, didn't mean to jump the gun".

It is true, I am quite terse.

However, I rarely "give up." So, once I flip Town, you can lynch Oversoul after ActionDan. Just a feeling I've got.

I appear to be at L-2. I'm fine with two more people piling on, just lynch ActionDan tomorrow. An investigation into Oversoul couldn't hurt.

That would be a complete waste of any form of investigation I can tell you that right now. you're just trying to spread as much doubt as you can now
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

No. I'm not afraid of being investigated because they will all return a normal result.

Cop me, track me, gun smith me, role cop me, hell even shoot me. They all will come back of a regular ole townie.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1208, Smashbard wrote:I think Oversoul is flailing a little too much at the idea of being investigated. But it's a little late for that now. Today's lynch is gonna be ActionDan or Nobody Special. I would like Nobody Special on the chopping block because my conscious isn't gonna let me live that multi ball speculation down without a lynch at some point this game.

I'm not flailing though ;_; I'm being serious
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

You already know where my vote is and why
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What was that post supposed to mean peta?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1223, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 1167, Dr Producer wrote:
RANDOM FACT: Spring Break starting tomorrow

....and he's not been heard from since.

I prefer an ActionDan lynch, but I'll switch to Human destroyer to avoid no lynch. If need be.

1) moves out of the 1v1 with ActionDan
2) doesn't offer to self hammer himself to avoid no lynch

This is NS looking for anyway to avoid his own lynch. Townies as a last resort do offer to hammer themselves, NS will hammer anyone but himself. He is trying to push the spotlight away from himself.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

Are you guys really advocating a lynch on HD?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

I personally find that to be bullshit for other reasons and I HIGHLY encourage people to vote NS.

not explaining anymore than that

V/LA until Saturday 23
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

No. I've learned my lesson about that.
It's entirely contained within this game.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1337, wind-up wrote:So is Oversoul, now that the other two parties in that Day 1 dispute have flipped scum.

Why? Because I've played incredibly shitty thus far?

I would have bussed at least one of the flipped mafia as scum. It is what I do.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1361, roflcopter wrote:
vote: zoneace

the remaining scum are zone and actiondan. we're lynching zone today because i have more faith that this town will be able to pull of an actiondan lynch without me around to drive it after my inevitable death.

Where the fuck was your support when I pushed Zone?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am thinking Peregrine..

I just played with scum Peregrine and this reminds me of his lack of effort there. Dram I honestly have no clue. His playstyle frustrates me just like Nobody Special's playstyle.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Oversoul »

You should play Mason without any fucks personally. You always have a claim to rely on if the going gets rough.
You'll never get lynched outside of theme games or unless an incredibly arrogant/risky scum tries to get you killed.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I will get to this.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Voting me for Go's actions because you think they are bussing is a poor reason to vote for me. As scum I would have bussed HD to maintain face for the slot. Truth be told I thought he was town and was blinded my own tunnel vision :/
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

I keep forgetting I am in this fucking game since it is New York and they are like the plague.

I don't like AD's response to peta's "remember this post". The discussion about rofl possibly being a cop is suspicious because it shows he was probing for further knowledge on whether or not it would be safe to vote HD or possibly even do something about rofl's alleged cop status

VOTE: ActionDan
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Thor calls his Mjolnir down upon Dan's squishy skull.

---[]
....o-=<
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Oversoul »

No
It is not me. I would have said Dram but he kinda got himself killed
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Let's not deal with tomorrow if AD is still alive.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I didn't even notice that he hammered.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

VT
Sorry I was dealing with family/financial issues
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

Peta you are willfully ignoring Zone's posts that pretty heavily corroborate his story

VOTE: Peta
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1662, Smashbard wrote:EBWOP:

I DO expect Bacde to claim eventually, preferably tomorrow. But right now it puts us in a great position because if Bacde really is a power role (He obviously is, otherwise he wouldn't be adverse to claiming) then it puts the scum on their toes not knowing what Bacde can do. Is he a protector role? If he is, they can't afford to keep him alive because he'll just protect Zoneace and allow any attacks against Zoneace to bounce off, further crippling the scum team. Is he an investigative role? If he is it doesn't matter who the scum kill between him and Zoneace, they will collaboratively clear one more townie, narrow our suspect pool to 3 instead of 4, with 3 lynches to go, it would GUARANTEE a town win.

So for now, Bacde remaining silent on his role is the best thing for us going into night phase.
Umm... I disagree with this post very much just looking at the game, but I'll shutup until after night.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

peta's last post is basically a confession now. Doesn't even try to refute anything or give town last minute direction.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Peregrine

I think Pere realized yesterday was his last chance at survival if he saw PETA scumbuddy get guilted.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

Looking back at Rofl's play, I really thought he was potentially scum with wind-up for that fakeclaim business of PGO given that he won Disney Villians because of a fakeclaim the team agreed upon if I remember correctly...

When wind-up killed Dram and then flipped that kinda put roflscum out of my mind. Plus, does he like to bus as scum?

Pere is L-2 by the way
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mmm
Lunch

Pere takes V/Las on weekends to be with his family iirc
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Why are you trying to line up lynches, Jacob?

I am gonna pretty busy wth finals so don't expect much activity from me.

re: pere about my play, I'd say this is pretty town of me especially given my attack on Zone.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 697, JacobSavage wrote:Town
Human Destroyer

roflcopter

Null-Town
Konowa
ActionDan
ZONEACE
Dramonic

Null
Go
Nobody Special
KingdomAces
Smashbard

Null-Scum
wind-up
Bacde
PeregrineV

Scum
MrZepher
petapan
I want to note here that not only does Jacob have HD listed as a town read, he also has two of the other scum listed as his scum reads. Additionally, he has the ROLECOP as a town read along with two goons as his scum reads. I think he was trying to create a distance/bussing scenario so that he would look better if everyone flipped. Having a large null-group like that is an excellent way to try and "tie" yourself to people for their potential mislynch after your own death. In short, I think this post is fake and I think Jacob was trying to setup distancing/bussing for later in the game.
In post 1179, JacobSavage wrote:Prodded.

I'm interested in a HD wagon for now so
VOTE: Human Destroyer
After Zepher's lynch, he goes after the HD wagon without any verbal confirmation on his side as to why. This could have been the result of night talk between his scumbuddies saying "bus for credit" or something to that nature in order to try and either forestall a lynch on someone else or to look better to the town.
In post 1287, JacobSavage wrote:UNVOTE: NS
VOTE: HD
Again, no verbal reasoning, but a jump from a popular wagon to his rolecop I think is interesting. He probably thought he wouldn't get away with a vote on NS and so decided to try and distance some more by bussing the rolecop.
This reminds me of GreyIce style scum play where in he will bus the scum member with the most useful role in order to look town and then once people push against him saying that he was bussing he retorts with "Why would I push a scum PR when there are goons?".
In post 1292, JacobSavage wrote:Someone hammer HD.

NS get on me tonight, we can prove this me thinks.
After his claim, looks like a potential crumb for a fakeclaim in the future.

I'm not entirely sure why he would ever say this as a vanilla townie. He can admit to trying to fakeclaim as a gambit, but that time has passed now.

Especially considering since he claimed after Zone made an ominous statement that implied he had more knowledge of the setup here
In post 1601, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 1599, JacobSavage wrote:
In post 1590, JacobSavage wrote: KingdomAces -
Day Mason

Smashbard -
Day Mason

JacobSavage -
roflcopter -
petapan -
Oversoul -
ZONEACE -
PeregrineV -
Bacde -
What does everyone think of this order for claimage?

My only concern is going after Peta, so I'm okay.
So yea...

VOTE: Jacbo

Him trying to setup lynches by lining up the nonconfirmed townies with his name last looks suspicious as fuck too.

Bye bye scumbag.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1700, Smashbard wrote:I'm thinking Oversoul or Rofl today. Which from the sound of the majority seems like Rofl is unlikely, so we should lynch Oversoul today.

If we're wrong about him, then lynch Peregrine if people still aren't sure about Rofl.
I'm town and I think rofl is town so that is probably a bad idea to burn lynches like that.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

And just in case no one asks this in the future might as well do it now

Mod, if a Gunsmith investigates a Godfather, what result will the gunsmith receive?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

I will make a post in about an hour.

You guys didn't even look at my Jacob case and then are content with just filing me into scum territory for no reason.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

I made a post, but I have to ask Matt about something and whether or not it is allowable by site rules/his rules.

I will say that Jacob is just letting the masons do the heavy lifting while they mislynch a townie and he can buy himself another day.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Well, MattP pretty much quashed what I was going to say because it toed the line on rule breaking...

Jacob, because Zepher is a much weaker player when compared to PETA?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

exams
last one tomorrow
expect something tomorrow night

Smash, re: the mattp question earlier, you'd think that but I do have information
i'll explain after the game when I am allowed
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #75) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

Exams end today... Something from me after them
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #76) » Thu May 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1817, JacobSavage wrote:rolf or Bacde I'd assume.

screw this VOTE: PereV
Smash, don't be so close minded. There is definitely a possibility of more information.
Like I side, it will have to wait. I did ask MattP a clarification though, so hopefully I'll have more lee way.
In post 1817, JacobSavage wrote:rolf or Bacde I'd assume.

screw this VOTE: PereV
Why haven't we Lynched Jacob yet? He was pushing me and then once a lynch becomes viable he pushes for that lynch and then doesn't include me as a possibility for being Pere's partner?

What is that logic?

I think Pere is acting town, unlike the way he was acting in 90s for the most part, even if his latest vote was highly opportunistic.
I really think we should lynch Jacob for the way he has been acting and for the points I raised in my case already that no one seems to have read, attempted to discuss why I was wrong other than "you're more scummy", or put stock into.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #77) » Thu May 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Also, I'm going out tonight, so don't expect major revelations or anything serious from me tonight
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #78) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am trying to make it obvious but no one is picking up on the crumbs I'm dropping. >_>

It isn't role related, sorta.

It is mostly meta related.

I'm not going to be modkilled for it

I am trying to make it obvious but no one is picking up on it. And my clarification from matt didn't really help either
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #79) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

What?

I should clarify, I can be modkilled for it, but I am not going to try and get myself modkilled by trying to tell it to you
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #80) » Fri May 03, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think Pere is town.

He is doing townie things here whereas in 90s he rarely did the inquisitive, in your face style thing he did here
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #81) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

If worse comes to worse and there isn't a clear majority, I'll vote myself and hopefully we will get a lynch.
I'm not going to MyLo or LyLo bait.
But I should be around at deadline to hammer if necessary.

I strongly urge you guys to look at Jacob please :( I really think he is scum over Pere
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #82) » Sat May 04, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

Smash, if you knew my history at all, I have come very close to being modkilled on multiple occasions, which is why I am staying clear away from that line.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #83) » Sat May 04, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't follow?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #84) » Sat May 04, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

Fine

VOTE: Pere
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #85) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'll get to this tomorrow.

Probably around 2:30 PM EST.

Gonna do a full reread
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #86) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think we should be lynching Jacob for the reasons I mentioned yesterday

The fact that his wagon did not take off at all when if he was just another townie versus Peregrine who was a townie points to something else

I was highly suspected yesterday, why not let me push through a Jacob lynch, and then chain his lynch (if he was a townie) to my own today? It only makes sense if he is scum.
This also appeals to the people who believe in two mafia left because that would mean Pere was a counterwagon to Jacob scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #87) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

The whole Godfather thing is really a predicament because if I remember correctly the Normal Review Group doesn't really like having two false positive roles for investigation roles.

For example, including a Cop with both a Miller and a Godfather.

That said, it could be off set by the masons existence so it could be possible.

I think minimalist players and the like get a bad rep which is why you probably suspect rofl. Rofl's nonchalant votes on the other two mafia make me think it would be stupid for him to try and bus that way. Plus the reactions from the ones he voted look legitimate.
You on the other hand are very chaotic. You remind me of another game (can't make direct reference) but you play in wild manner. If I had to make a decision today it is I think you are both town. I really only think there is one scum. The final scum being some sort of investigation immune PR would balance this game imo. I think it is Jacob.

I haven't had a completed game with either one of you so my "feelings" towards your alignment is going to be a long and difficult process of rereading.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #88) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1903, roflcopter wrote:i too think its jacob, and good god you paranoid people it is not two scum left. but out of an
abundance
of caution for your sake(s?) i will not vote yet.

i don't know if everyone has already said it but i think everyone left alive should affirm how many scum they think are remaining. i know bacde says 2. this is extra infuriating because he's forcing himself to read people as scum to fill this imaginary quota. and ps there is less than zero percent chance that lylo will be rofl/aces/bacde there is no way scum would be stupid enough to leave alive the mason and gunsmith clear and kill oversoul or jacob. you seem to think that i am pants on head retarded scum. and as an aside *stop even mentioning ongoing games when i'm the only one who will fully understand what you're talking about, its not like you're going to convince ME i'm scum*

sorry if that was a little stream of consciousness i'm not totally sober right now
If you live in America, it isn't even 2 pm on the east coast dude.

I think there is 1 scum left. If it is Jacob as a Godfather or otherwise PR that avoids Gunsmith investigation it makes sense. That said Bcade as the possibility of being Godfather is definitely a possibility but I think Jacob's play is more scum motivated and has the odd coincidental subtleties of being scum than Bcade's.

pedit: rofl, I asked Matt yesterday if it was possible and he said yes.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #89) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

You also have to factor in the fact that Vigs are more likely to kill town (like it did) and the fact that it would be negative utility before it even got the chance to kill although I am still not sure how the delayed aspect worked to wind-up's role
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #90) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1915, Bacde wrote:kingdomaces this is why its so important for me that you can see that I'm town bc I need to bounce some ideas off you

I really am suspicious of both rofl/OS insisting that there is only 1 scum left and I want to know if thats legitimate or not
Even if you believe that there are 2 scum, it still means that Jacob is scum
I talked about this earlier today
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #91) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm ready to vote Jacob
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #92) » Wed May 08, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

Bodyguard?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #93) » Wed May 08, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1925, Bacde wrote:
In post 1924, Oversoul wrote:Bodyguard?
konowa was a bg, read up
I realize that.
I don't think Bodyguards show up as false positives for gunsmiths.

The only notable exception other than Vigs, SKs, and Mafia are Cops.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #94) » Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

I knew that was a stretch
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #95) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ya I think Jacob sees that it is do or die and that's why he is trying anything possible to stay alive

I'll be back tomorrow, at like 3 pm est.
Probably will place a vote then
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #96) » Thu May 09, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

You're clinging to balance as the only hope to not get lynched today.
Jacob, you are the only one that makes sense at this point.

I am voting Jacob now. Sorry to Kingdom and to the town and Jacob if Jacob is town and gets quick hammered but I highly suspect that won't be the case.

You had a good run
VOTE: Jacob
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #97) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Which do you believe Jacob, 1 mafia or 2 mafia left alive?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #98) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't understand that post?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #99) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

To answer Jacob's question you mean?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #100) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

Well I mean rofl would have to be on to make that even feasibly possible so that doesn't relaly prove anything right now

Jacob's reaction I think either proves that if there is 2 scum he would be one of them by saying that tomorrow bit or that he is the final in an appeal to emotion which I am admittedly a sucker for
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #101) » Thu May 09, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

yes you would
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #102) » Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

Then it is settled. Bacde/Rofl is not a team meaning Jacob is either solo, or on a scum team with one of Oversoul/Bacde/Rofl

I know he isn't on a team with me because I am town, meaning if Jacob is on a team it is between Bacde/Rofl which I hope is not the case because then that means I would be going to 3p LyLo and I never want to go back there again or have that pressure to choose correctly.

Please for the love of god just be solo and a godfather it would make everything so much easier
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #103) » Fri May 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Well unless scum want to go for wifom I don't think they want to shelve themselves into a counter by leaving a conftown alive like that
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #104) » Fri May 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

moment of truth!!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #105) » Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

We all take the credit for a lynch since we are all on it
We lose as a team and win as a team, you don't have to feel solely responsible
I'll be here to answer any of your questions Kingdom
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #106) » Sun May 12, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ok. Jacob isn't scum hunting even post lynch. I feel it that he is scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #107) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm fucking exhausted

I'll get to this game sometime tomorrow
Also, I've made up my mind on who it most likely is
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #108) » Sat May 18, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm not gonna lie I went into this day thinking it was rofl but the dialogue this last page is making me uncertain and I am second guessing myself all over

I fucking hate being in 3P LyLo and of course, out of the like 5 or 4 times in 3P LyLo, this will be the third in the Hell Hole known as New York.

The innocent on Bacde really fucking screws with me but I am standing behind my belief that the last scum has to be godfather or otherwise investigation immune for any semblance of balance imo but that only adds into more second guessing and questioning myself

Rofl, why are you concerned with the way I acted towards being investigated with Zone?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #109) » Sat May 18, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2005, Bacde wrote:
In post 1068, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1050, Bacde wrote:Also I would not be surprised if Oversoul is scum, Oversoul replaced Go, right? Go "nabbing" MrZepher as scum on page 1 or two looked suspicious as hell
no.

let me just stop you now before you even begin down that road
OS, why did you make this post in this manner?

At the time, i thought you were crumbing a protective role or something
no, I don't crumb investigative roles like that

It was me saying 1) if you go into speculation about my predecessor I will not comment on it, 2) that type of speculation is especially reaching, and 3) I am town in a very blunt manner

About why I thought it was rofl and now I am having second thoughts? I don't know he just seems genuine from his tone and the questions he is asking here that makes me doubt

I've had horrible luck in going back and trying to read people in LyLo so I am just going how I feel off impressions of peopel and so far it is worked well especially in determing players who aren't exactly always present and don't have as much content as others
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #110) » Sun May 19, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2013, roflcopter wrote:cause it was sketch as hell man, the possibility of an investigation comes up and you're all 'zomg don't investigate me it would be a waste of time hur dur!"
I didn't remember it that way then lol

I just want this game to be over

Bacde I kinda agree with rofl's sentiments about being wrong. It doesn't mean that you are automatically scum. I was wrong about Zone, I was wrong about Konowa, I was wrong about Zepher, and I was REALLY wrong about Jacob
Why are you only going after him over those things?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #111) » Sun May 19, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: roflcopter
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #112) » Sun May 19, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm sorry Bacde I really am :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #113) » Sun May 19, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

Rofl I thought you were my traitor because the balance in this game was pretty wonky

But then this game didn't end we lynched Jacob and I thought you were sending me code words by saying only 1 scum alive
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #114) » Sun May 19, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2027, roflcopter wrote:i should have listened to myself about your scummy scummy reaction to investigations
I maintain that wasn't scummy! lol.
I don't know why you guys just stopped listening to the people that died

The pere lynch was probably the lynch that saved me the most imo
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #115) » Sun May 19, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2032, roflcopter wrote:its all right i was working my way up to a vote on you too
I was pretty content when you guys were going after each other like that >_>b
that's why I wasn't really posting much when in LyLo I normally would be off the wall active
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #116) » Sun May 19, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

Whenever someone was lynched I would immediately PM Matt about it

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”