NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Strong > Weak

And only the townreads? Not the scum reads?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Oversoul wrote:Strong > Weak

Didn't I see this movie, with McMurphy and the nurse?
That hospital was heavy, but this cuckoo's nest is worse.
Isn't this the one where in the end the good guys fry?
Didn't I see this movie, and didn't I cry?
Didn't I cry?

I'm fairly neutral on the scum reads, Obviously your read on me is a massive failure, and I expressed yesterday how terrible an idea I thought a dram lynch was.

But, Smash and Bac being 2 and 3 on your town list is unacceptable.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: zepher

i'm willing to listen to konowa on smashbard just being really out of touch town.... but seriously, lrn 2 mafia bro

dram is town because of the way the wagon(s) on him happened
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

but i'm still so torn, because honestly if smashbard is town right now that should be like a layup mislynch for scum
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:30 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 778, roflcopter wrote:but i'm still so torn, because honestly if smashbard is town right now that should be like a layup mislynch for scum

Smash is town and like a good number of people will never lynch him. *swears oath*
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Bacde »

I might one day lynch smash

but today is not that day

tomorrow doesn't look like it either
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 778, roflcopter wrote:but i'm still so torn, because honestly if smashbard is town right now that should be like a layup mislynch for scum

smash is too confident in his dumb reasons for voting to be scum imo, he isn't looking for the approval of the town

I think there's been enough of a general consensus that smash is town to deter scum from trying to lead on him

ofc this might all change in a few days but I'm not feeling a smash wagon today
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Smashbard »

In post 777, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: zepher

i'm willing to listen to konowa on smashbard just being really out of touch town.... but seriously, lrn 2 mafia bro

dram is town because of the way the wagon(s) on him happened

I'll "Learn to mafia" as soon as you guys get your reasons straight as to why I'm wrong. Jumping up and down and holding your ears going "Lalala you're so wrong and dumb! Lalala!!!!" doesn't mean I'm playing the game wrong. It means you don't know what you're talking about and can't put it into words how my reasoning is wrong.

Seriously, Bacde and Wind Up are the only guys who have even remotely attempted to tell me how I have been wrong in my reasons. And even Wind Up not really. More like "In experience you'll see this is rarely the case" which doesn't tell me how it's wrong either.

You guys just keep plugging your ears and pretending I don't know what I'm talking about, and I'll just keep playing how I play. Because if I was truly wrong it wouldn't be hard for someone to tell me how.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Bacde »

Why aren't more people voting for/discussingZepher?

I seriously had to ISO myself to remember who I was voting for BUT MY FOCUS IS BACK
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Smashbard »

In post 776, ZONEACE wrote:

Didn't I cry?

I'm fairly neutral on the scum reads, Obviously your read on me is a massive failure, and I expressed yesterday how terrible an idea I thought a dram lynch was.

The fact that you are STILL tunneling me because you're too damn butt hurt that for one second I thought you were scum tells me you're the one with massive failures for reads.

I can't vouche for Bacde anymore. His Day 1 play was very much Town Bacde from what I've read on his meta. But he usually pursues lynches a lot harder than he is now. Almost everything Bacde has said today is just skating through the day. "This guy here looks scummy, but I won't vote him". and "I'd lynch these guys, but I'm not voting them now." Both seem like positions cautious scum would take, and not the bold careless Bacde I knew from our previous game together.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Bacde »

Also petapan has dropped off my townreads list completely. He's null-at-best.

Did someone replace peta? I remember one guy coming in for one post, was that the new peta?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Bacde »

lol right when I was like "this lynch remember it guys lets get back on" smash is like "bacde usually pushes lynches"

its like we are connected at the mind or something
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Smashbard »

In post 783, Bacde wrote:Why aren't more people voting for/discussingZepher?

I seriously had to ISO myself to remember who I was voting for BUT MY FOCUS IS BACK

Until people get off the dumb Dramonic wagon, I don't expect the Zepher wagon to get any traction. The funny thing is, nobody can explain why Zepher is town. And nobody but ActionDan has really presented any reasons to vote anybody else besides Nobody Special.

I feel like Nobody Specials Multi-Ball slips are indicative of scum. And I don't feel like herding cats anymore to convince people that Zepher is scum. Everytime I play the role of town leader I get frustrated and angry at the lack of traction my words receive. So I'm following ActionDan on this one.

Fucking Bacde. Everytime I start to think you might be scum you come right back around to my town pile. Let's never fight again.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:58 am

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 784, Smashbard wrote:

Didn't I cry?

The fact that you are STILL tunneling me because you're too damn butt hurt that for one second I thought you were scum tells me you're the one with massive failures for reads.

I can't vouche for Bacde anymore. His Day 1 play was very much Town Bacde from what I've read on his meta. But he usually pursues lynches a lot harder than he is now. Almost everything Bacde has said today is just skating through the day. "This guy here looks scummy, but I won't vote him". and "I'd lynch these guys, but I'm not voting them now." Both seem like positions cautious scum would take, and not the bold careless Bacde I knew from our previous game together.

To claim I am tunneling you, smash, is highly disingenuous and a total misrep (now, at least the second time you've misrepped me). I have yet to vote for you in this game. In fact, IF I could be accused of tunneling anyone it would be Bac and I don't feel I'm "tunneling" him. I just feel very strongly that he is scum and have chosen not to (unless absolutely necessary or in the case of a major slip by someone) put my vote anywhere else but on him.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 363, MrZepher wrote:
In post 360, Bacde wrote:BTW I'm not certain of how I read greygnarl anymore now that he admits to "shitposting" instead of legitimate reaction testing

Aw. You seemed so sure of yourself.

In post 364, MrZepher wrote:That came off as really condescending. I'm sorry.

I'm not really sure how this post could have been perceived as condescending unless MrZepher knows who town and scum are, feels like an emotional slip to me

also he is apologizing for town approval
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 788, ZONEACE wrote:

Didn't I cry?

To claim I am tunneling you, smash, is highly disingenuous and a total misrep (now, at least the second time you've misrepped me). I have yet to vote for you in this game. In fact, IF I could be accused of tunneling anyone it would be Bac and I don't feel I'm "tunneling" him. I just feel very strongly that he is scum and have chosen not to (unless absolutely necessary or in the case of a major slip by someone) put my vote anywhere else but on him.

if you are town then we are more similar than you'd ever want to admit

man I get those tunnel-goggles
all the time

just try to get beyond the "wanting to lynch me bc you thought I'd be unhelpful/now want to lynch me because I OMGUSed" phase you were in and read my posts for what they are. You might be surprised at how much I'm actually trying to help the town
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I'd like to amend my last post, because I forgot that I RV'd Smash day one.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 788, ZONEACE wrote:

Didn't I cry?

I'm not misrepping you. You've been calling me scum and attacking people for their town read of me ever since the middle of Day 1. You're too emotionally invested in getting revenge against Bacde and I calling you scummy that you can't step back and think objectively.

You can't be scum, because Greygnarl defended you to the death and turned up town. So I refuse to believe that you're scum. But you're being extremely moronic by being so fucking stuck on voting Bacde and attacking anyone who thinks I'm town that you have ceased to be a useful member of the town.

If you have a case, fucking present it in it's entirety and try to convince us that Bacde is scum. If all you're going to do is bitch and cry all day about how Scummy Bacde is without even trying then please, for my sake, just continue to post nothing but flavorful spam that ties into the musical we're watching during the day phase. Because that's all you're good for at this point.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Smashbard »

EBWOP: Because that's all your good for at this point, and I won't be trying to lynch you just purely out of my town read of you and the fact that without you, we have nobody engaging the flavor, and that's boring.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 792, Smashbard wrote:
If you have a case, fucking present it in it's entirety and try to convince us that Bacde is scum. If all you're going to do is bitch and cry all day about how Scummy Bacde is without even trying then please, for my sake, just continue to post nothing but flavorful spam that ties into the musical we're watching during the day phase. Because that's all you're good for at this point.

QFT

I'd love to be able to defend from whatever it is you think makes me scum, rather than just have to ignore you and consider you a non-entity
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Your reading skills may have failed you, but I have presented my reasons for suspecting both of you already. Feel free to ISO me if you've missed it.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Bacde »

^Sassiness won't get people to vote me, or get you to realize that I'm town, I'm afraid

Is your case really so bad that you can't just repost a few points?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Bacde »

tell you what, lynch Zepher-scum with me and then tunnel me tomorrow.

deal?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 797, Bacde wrote:tell you what, lynch Zepher-scum with me and then tunnel me tomorrow.

deal?

I'm actually okay with my vote.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm pretty tired. Ill try reading some but don't expect much from me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”