NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Literally all of the townie feelings I had for NS were killed on page 18
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Oversoul wrote:Literally all of the townie feelings I had for NS were killed on page 18

really, these two posts did all that?

In post 427, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 424, greygnarl wrote:I'm gonna oppose the Zephyr lynch on the grounds that if he flips scum then people will lynch me.

This is extremely self-serving (and thus scummy).

In post 425, Bacde wrote:yeah I'm down for either zepher or dramonic at this point

pretty much both of the big wagons that aren't the bacde-wagon look good to me right now

As is this.

Jesus, where did you people learn to play Mafia??

TheTrollie: I (and many other people, I believe) do not read responses embedded within quotes. Learn to reply properly or GTFO.

This fucking game.

P-Edit: hey dram, stop picking my brain.

In post 441, Nobody Special wrote:Smash, to answer your question, I have no idea why they are playing badly enough to be lynched for stupid scumtells.

Everybody's got the right to be happy!
Late twenties, early Thursdays
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Rofl telling somebody else to learn 2 maf when he has yet to do anything except vote me. lel.

Smash is town. Bacde is town.
Bacde could be scum but it's doubtful.

Also the apologizing for being condescending thing, I remembered Smash's post about people being douches and making the game unfun and I remembered another game that I'm in where people were being douches and making the game unfun so I figured I'd apologize so the game wouldn't be stressful. It wasn't motivated emotion, it was legitimate emotional response.
or something like that....
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 680, Smashbard wrote:Lynchers and Lynchees are strictly non-normal. Thus probably would not be allowed in this set up.

Page 28
Too tired
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Zone, yes. His actions are deliberate. That's why I said that.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 795, ZONEACE wrote:Your reading skills may have failed you, but I have presented my reasons for suspecting both of you already. Feel free to ISO me if you've missed it.

That's not good enough. Your case is 20 pages old, and has failed to convince ANYONE that Bacde is scum. If you have absolutely nothing else to bring to the table then welcome to the top of my scum list until you straighten up your very anti-town, very distracting play. Even ActionDan is able to gather up more evidence towards his Nobody Special lynch. Whether everyone agrees with him or not.

You are town to me due to Greygnarls flip and nothing else. The second you prove to be so useless that even a dead townies read on you becomes less convincing then I WILL advocate your lynch if you refuse to participate in scumhunting. I don't even care if you stick to Bacde, just fucking scumhunt him and point out how he is scummy. If you refuse to do that, you're fucking useless and will be on my ignore list and/or lynched.

You have been warned.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhh, I've been warned.

I'm not distracting from anything. As you said yourself I haven't convinced anyone. So why are you so concerned? If I'm scum trying ot push a mislynch I'm clearly doing a SHIT job of it, especially considering there are other more attractive and easier targets for such a thing.

And while I may have made my initial points 20 pages ago, the two of you have continued your little love affair since then, so the points I made still apply.

Right now, if I were scum, I'd be ALL OVER NS and the weak mess of a case on him..
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Smashbard »

Wow...you're really fucking stupid.

I never said you were scum. I'm not concerned with your vote on Bacde, I'm concerned with your complete lack of TRYING to convince us why he is scum.

I have come around more than twice so far this game on possibly thinking Bacde was scum. These would of been golden opportunities for you to present new evidence and put me over the edge on joining you on a Bacde vote.

But you're so irrevocably, irreversible mentally retarded that you can't even RESTATE WHY YOU THINK SOMEONE IS SCUM IN A SINGLE SENTENCE!

Welcome to my ignore list. You officially cease to exist in this game until someone notifies me that you've said something that is actually worth reading that doesn't cause my head to hurt with how unbelievably stupid you are.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 am

Post by petapan »

hi i've lapsed and i haven't been happy with how i've been playing in general so i'm going to try to change that

this is just a post so i don't get replaced i'm writing a list for later
free crypto
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:43 am

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 807, Smashbard wrote:Wow...you're really fucking stupid.

I never said you were scum. I'm not concerned with your vote on Bacde, I'm concerned with your complete lack of TRYING to convince us why he is scum.

I have come around more than twice so far this game on possibly thinking Bacde was scum. These would of been golden opportunities for you to present new evidence and put me over the edge on joining you on a Bacde vote.

But you're so irrevocably, irreversible mentally retarded that you can't even RESTATE WHY YOU THINK SOMEONE IS SCUM IN A SINGLE SENTENCE!

Welcome to my ignore list. You officially cease to exist in this game until someone notifies me that you've said something that is actually worth reading that doesn't cause my head to hurt with how unbelievably stupid you are.

bitch, fuck off.

You want it restated that badly, here,

Bacde was doing worthless twat things day one that were not helpful to the town, i voted him because on day one I'm just as open to lynching worthless twat town that might otherwise survive to a time where there still being alive is dangerous for the town (lylo/mylo). The reason I'm okay doing this day one is because we are already more than likely to lynch town day one so why not make it a shit townie. However, following my initial vote, bacde and you began to interact in ways that, as I said, gave me "bad juju" which moved my opinion of bacde from one of "worthless twat town" into possible scum territory. The interactions between the two of you have continued unabated now into the second day.

So, originally my suspicions of you were tacked to my suspicions of bacde, but since that time you have thrown your own little shit parade. at the end of day one you were breadcrumming nonsense straight out your asshole.

here is that bit for reference.

In post 611, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 610, Smashbard wrote:
In post 606, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 605, Smashbard wrote:Whether it was a bad move or not, lynching is crucial to us being able to gather information. Through vote count and wagon analysis of the previous day. I would rather mislynch than no-lynch. Because then we are left with the exact same amount of information that we had Day 1, because night kill speculation is too easily dismissed as WIFOM and thus is not as useful as being able to solidify reads based on who was and wasn't on Greygnarl throughout the previous day.

All I know for sure is that his flip will solidify my read on Zoneace. Because whatever alignment Greygnarl is, I'm positive Zoneace shares it. That was really Greygnarls only useful contribution was his hardline anti-wind up and pro-zoneace stances.

This post, like most of yours (and bacde's) is fucking terrible.

Says the person who's contributed exactly zero scumhunting effort all game. I'm hurt, really. Your sheer amount of credibility on the subject of terrible posts makes me ashamed of myself for making such a bad post.

I mean, after all, you would be the best judge on what makes a fucking terrible post. You've been playing like shit all game. :)

In post 608, roflcopter wrote:zepher and smash are actually the best vig targets. if zepher flips scum human destroyer dies next.

I fully expect to be dead by tonight anyway. It's ok, I've already laid out a contingency plan in case that should happen that'll give you guys a useful weapon after my departure.

Please stop breadcrumbing nonsense.

so kindly go shove your righteous indignation at my retardation and laziness straight up you disease ridden urethra.

Or would you maybe like to misrep me again, again?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:21 am

Post by petapan »

please highlight the interactions b/w smash and bacde you find suspicious
free crypto
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Smashbard »

Apparently my putting you on ignore has not prevented me from reading your dribble. So I did the responsible thing and read your post anyway. You're welcome.

I'm only going to say this once, and I refuse to elaborate on this anymore. So you'll have to lynch me to get anymore info out of me.

I have posted a code throughout my first 11-12 posts that reveal very important game related information that in case I should die, would help confirm a townie.

I am not mentioning who or how. You'll just have to figure it out. If you can't discern how this information makes it absolutely impossible that I am scum, then you are well and truly hopeless. And I can continue the rest of this game willfully ignoring you for your tunneling idiocy.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:04 am

Post by MattP »

Cut off the rude behavior. This is your only warning at all involved.
SlappyKrust
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 806, ZONEACE wrote:I'm not distracting from anything. As you said yourself I haven't convinced anyone. So why are you so concerned? If I'm scum trying ot push a mislynch I'm clearly doing a SHIT job of it, especially considering there are other more attractive and easier targets for such a thing.

bc if you are town then you are my teammate and your reads are invaluable to me, yet you are choosing to make yourself useless right now

also if you are scum then you are doing a perfect job of hiding, rather than pretending to scumhunt

Both of these reasons in conjunction means that I am motivated to get you off your high-horse and actually get your hands dirty and find scum, rather than just be pissed off at me for reasons I don't know what they are

In post 809, ZONEACE wrote:Bacde was doing worthless twat things day one that were not helpful to the town, i voted him because on day one I'm just as open to lynching worthless twat town that might otherwise survive to a time where there still being alive is dangerous for the town (lylo/mylo). The reason I'm okay doing this day one is because we are already more than likely to lynch town day one so why not make it a shit townie. However, following my initial vote, bacde and you began to interact in ways that, as I said, gave me "bad juju" which moved my opinion of bacde from one of "worthless twat town" into possible scum territory. The interactions between the two of you have continued unabated now into the second day.

can you please tone it down a bit... mafia is just a game and I don't appreciate being called a "twat" while I'm playing a friendly game of mafia
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Zone

I am perfectly comfortable with this on an ethical and a logical level.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 am

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 814, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Zone

I am perfectly comfortable with this on an ethical and a logical level.

:roll:

Congratulations on this, it's super good.

Your 4th truly game relevant post (yes there are more about chicken's without heads and finding something on page 28, but only 4 have been actually substantive) out of 15 posts since you replaced in and it's a vote on me for adhoming. Just, really, really useful.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:07 am

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 813, Bacde wrote:
In post 806, ZONEACE wrote:I'm not distracting from anything. As you said yourself I haven't convinced anyone. So why are you so concerned? If I'm scum trying ot push a mislynch I'm clearly doing a SHIT job of it, especially considering there are other more attractive and easier targets for such a thing.

bc if you are town then you are my teammate and your reads are invaluable to me, yet you are choosing to make yourself useless right now

also if you are scum then you are doing a perfect job of hiding, rather than pretending to scumhunt

Both of these reasons in conjunction means that I am motivated to get you off your high-horse and actually get your hands dirty and find scum, rather than just be pissed off at me for reasons I don't know what they are

refusing to follow you and smash around does not make me useless.

And i have provided reasons, now multiple times, for my vote for you, if you still don't get it, that is on you, not me.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Bacde »

^^dude I'm serious

take a big breath, count to 10 or something and come back and tell us your reads

also do you seriously think I'm the only scum in the game right now? bc there are probably other scums on my team and you can exert a LITTLE bit of effort finding them and getting them lynched too

I know I'm town, so you refusing to explain your vote on me and letting people just ignore your case on me
IS
scummy imo. As a town player, you should be trying hard to get me lynched, rather than letting players ignore you and say that "I'm doing a shit job of convincing people about my case"

You seriously haven't even for 1 second considered not lynching me, and that is worrisome to me. Town questions their reads
A LOT
and wants to make sure that they are correct (hint: your read on me is not correct)
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by wind-up »

Yeah, Oversoul hasn't exactly made a great entrance.
Staying put means giving up.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by wind-up »

Especially that ZONEACE vote.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Bacde »

^^Whats wrong w/ the ZONEACE vote?

He said he was suspicious of zoneace earlier so it doesn't look opportunistic to me
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by wind-up »

It's really vague.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I was hoping NS would elaborate before saying anything else, but I personally don't place too much faith in scumslips. The problem I have with that is he pretty much admitted that he would flip scum. This isn't something that anyone would just say without thinking it through, and if he was actually scum there was a good chance it wouldn't have been posted. I actually think it ends up being null, but the lack of a follow up after it was questioned leans him more towards scum.

While I do agree with Dan's solid townreads, that isn't changing my opinion of him very much. Dan, you also stated some lesser townreads, what are your opinions of these people now, and why? For Reference:
In post 165, ActionDan wrote:Also Zoneace, Bacade, and JS are all likely town.

I did have a mild townread on Go, and Oversoul's entrance hasn't changed that.

I really don't think that Smashbard is scum right now. He's been one of the most vocal people in the game, and he's made every effort to stand out from the rest of the game. Once we start getting more flips, if he is somehow scum it will be obvious from his interactions with them, but until that happens it would probably be better just to assume he's town.

While I don't really trust Bacde myself, if he is only scum because he's scum with Smash, then I'm not going to follow anyone on to him. I'm going to reread him later, but for now I see no reason to vote for him.

Zoneace, do you have any reads not involving Bacde/Smash?
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 822, KingdomAces wrote:

Zoneace, do you have any reads not involving Bacde/Smash?

I echo this question. Considering all Zoneace has done outside of his interactions with Bacde is attack other people for their reads, I expect Zoneace to post a full list of everyone in the game and his reads on each.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 821, wind-up wrote:It's really vague.

I'll answer your questions if you answer mine. I'll put real effort to this game come Wednesday. Until then, everyone is just going to have to wait.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”