Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:18 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE CANUCKLE

I've already been over this! Ether is a she!

But I think Canuckle's town. Although the popular wagon is not always the best wagon.

LL: Why is it ideal to assume he is town?

Vote: Silent Speaker
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 am

LuckayLuck wrote:1) Because I think he is town. (You think he's town too.)
I do think he's town. But telling everyone else to assume so says something else entirely than "I think he's town."
LuckayLuck wrote:2) Because assuming that he's town means that I don't have to worry about him being a mafia. (Trust me, I know this comment looks incredibly stupid, but it's very nice having somebody that you can 100% trust as townie, either while mistaken or not)
No one is 100% until they are dead.
LuckayLuck wrote:3) ???? (I don't want to reveal this one.)
Annoncing you have information is dangerous. If you die, it dies with you. hmmm. Keep it safe for now.

Then people started voting canuckle and tried to figure this out. Perhaps they can't read?

Vote: IH
eh...
Unvote

vote: the silent speaker
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:01 am

i don't think they are...

I think he trusted them enough to want to be masons with them, but unless they really are masons/mason recruiters, then I think it's just a figure of speech, almost.
IH wrote: 2.@ Mariyta:I agree that fishing isn't that scummy.
IH wrote:3.When I posted it, I didn't think about exposing a role until it was to late.
Nu? Fishing not scummy, but you didn't realize you were fishing until you posted?

I think fishing can be scummy but I think it's probably one of those tells that catches townies...although IGMEOY.

Vote: silent speaker

cuz it's fun to do that every post.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:57 pm

"See, I was right! The sun did come up in a few hours!"

I didn't say
Vote: silent speaker
because I think he's fishin'.

"I wasn't going to say that!...in america..."
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:48 am

vote: the silent speaker wrote::? I thought I explained that. He said it was a random vote and then gave a nonrandom reason why he picked that person -- i.e. that it was not a random vote. The contradiction, not the nonrandomness per se, was what drew my vote.
And so your first conclusion from this was, "He's a lying scumbag! Kill him!?"
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:54 am

vote: the silent speaker wrote:You have a better conclusion from it? I'm not saying it's the end-all of suspicion, but for day 1 it's surely better than nothing.
whenever I random vote, I usually have a reason for doing so, even if the reason's based on the name or because I've never played with them before. As much as I don't want to touch the whole, "HE'S A FUCKING TOWNIE!!!!!!!!" thing with Canucklehead, I think he's townie. I don't think he's a prodigy if he is scum, but it's not out of the question that he is scum either.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:35 am

IH wrote: He is completely irrational? Actually if you'd read all of his posts, you'll see that the strategy of keeping a closer eye on players you would say are more townie (I'm assuming that's what he does when he "confirms" them, thats how I understood it) isn't all that bad. The townie tells on the other hand are dangerous and unreliable I would say.
LuckayLuck wrote:Ether, shall we be masons? 8)
LuckayLuck wrote:All, I just had a revelation.
The Silent Speaker is likely to be townie.
unvote
LuckayLuck wrote:wait...no...my revelation was made late at night. It's no good. It's actually completely wrong.
The Silent Speaker is actually suspicious.
Vote: The Silent Speaker
LuckayLuck wrote: By the way, if I die, and I'm a seer, I peeked Canucklehead17. Canuckle is a townie.
LuckayLuck wrote:Ether is a townie too. I didn't get two peeks, and if I'm a seer, I didn't peek Ether, but I'm nearly sure Ether is a townie.
If that's not irrational, I dunno what is. LL is bouncing off the walls, telling us "he's townie! She's townie!" but hasn't really told us who is scum or why. He's dropping crazy hints at his possible roles that confuse the town.
IH wrote:He makes your head hurt? Well if he's completely irrational, then your head shouldn't hurt, because you'd say he'd be talking nonsense.
Nitpicky and irrelevent. He's scum because his head shouldn't hurt?
IH wrote:You smell a cop claim coming? I don't, as I've seen more of his playstyle, but I'm going to go with it wouldn't be illogical for him to be a cop from some things he's said, and it's a chance for you to lynch him instead of wasting a nightkill on him.
LL could easily claim cop although I doubt he is. Still, the window's wide open, as he's hinted it.

Vote: IH

I want my money back
My job's like a cul-du-sac
And the bus is too infrequent at 6:30...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:02 am

LuckayLuck wrote:I just realized that the only person on Twito who I haven't townie tell'd is Jack.
Hello, scum.

Unvote

VOTE: JACK
This seriously makes me less likely to vote for Jack out of principle.
LuckayLuck wrote:To pre-emptively argue in favor of Twito:
some of you will see this post as hugely scummy
Twito is a townie.
That's not an arguement. I'm a townie, you're a townie, he's a townie, everyone's a townie because I believe it to be true. Unless you still believe in Santa Claus, I would recomend not believing everything you're lead to believe.

I still think
Vote: TSS
is a good target, but I also think
vote: IH
is a good target too because of his attack on Twito.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #177 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:46 am

because you say that Twito is doubletalking becuase he said LL was irrational and making his head hurt. Hmmm...you really caught us a scum; you're not scum trying to shove a bad reason down Twitos throat.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:26 am

damn. I forgot to vote for TSS in that last post. Oh well.

Anyway. basically what you're telling me is that "twito's good enough for D1." This is what TSS said about Canuckle. Now, there's good enough for day 1, and there's "i'm scum and I have a flimsy reason for voting." I'm leaning towards TSS as maybe the former, and you're probably in the latter.

Besides. I'm a sucker for people who hose easy targets like Twito.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:13 pm

IH wrote:Sorry STD. The only reason that he is ever an easy target is if he set's himself up as one. Did you also forget to vote him in your LAST post?
In every single game? Obv there's either something wrong with our scumdars that doesn't calibrate for Twito because Twito's got this crazy playstyle. I'm not going to sit here and be like, "oh, we can always lynch Twito."
IH wrote:For Twito to be an easy target he'd have to have done some scummy things.
PHAIL! What appears to be scummy is often pro-town players making a mistake or interpreting things differently. N00bs cannot change thier n00biness without playing games, but until they learn, they'll trip the booby traps (tells) that spell out a mislynch day 1. Same with Twito. If you believe what you are saying, you are saying Twito's scum in every single game.

And what appears scummy is not universal. I am trying to tune my scumdar to Twito frequency, and if I use the same frequency I use for 90% of the other players on the site, it's going to be ringing off the hook. I've been there.

Twito's behavior so far has not convinced me that he's pro-town, but he's not close enough to be called scum by me.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:17 am

Jack wrote: We may as well lynch someone who's been posting a lot, that way we find out if certain people are full of it.
I read
this
three times, and I don't get it.

If I were a vig, Jack probably wouldn't wake up tommorrow...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:35 am

Canuckle has just moved a rung down my townie ladder.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #269 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:36 am

Twito wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:Canuckle has just moved a rung down my townie ladder.
Mine too if that counts.
He seeked a wagon that seemd to be getting moving nicely and to try to get a wagon moving even better he jumped on it. And saying "I might regress this" just like he said "I might jump on twito wagon".
But LL is not voting him so I shall not do that either.
You were doing so well in this post up until the point where you continue your pursuit to try to give LL a mesiah complex.
Canucklehead17 wrote:1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is
sooo
positive that he(she)'s right, then why not give it a chance? If Jack turns out to be a townie, then we can finally have a reason to knock off LL.

If LL's scum, we should have a better reason to knock him off than because he lead a bad wagon.

Can you say, scapegoat?
Canucklehead17 wrote:2. I mentioned in my post above that I was also following the logic of...YOU, STD! You said that if you were the vig, you'd take out Jack tonight. You had a good reason, because Jack was trying to get people to take out someone who posts a lot just because they post a lot. That seems pretty scummy to me, and apparently it did to you too.
Can you say, scapegoat?

My intent was not to get Jack killed or lynched. Sure, I found him scummy, but I really wanted him to explain his statement.

But all that's really beside the point.

While you were busy riding my ass like a donkey, you say
Canucklehead17 wrote:Alright LL, I'll go along with you this one time, and we'll see what happens.
Translation: It's LL's fault if I'm wrong.
Canucklehead17 wrote:Really only doing this cause of what STD pointed out in the post above you.
Translation: It's STD's fault if I'm wrong.
Canucklehead17 wrote:I may end up regretting this, but...
Translation: I know I'm wrong, because I'm going to regret killing Jack. This is because I know Jack's a townie and I'm scum.

It's not what you said, it's how you said it.
Ether wrote:
Post 148, Jack wrote:Unvote, Vote:Twito

It's a better wagon than LL
Jack wrote:unvote:Twito
Vote:LL

We may as well lynch someone who's been posting a lot, that way we find out if certain people are full of it.
What changed? And why the sudden desire to lynch?
unvote; vote: Jack
He said Twito was better, not that LL was a bad lynch. For all we know, they could have been pretty equal in his mind.

If I were a vig I'd probably take out IH right now to be honest.

I just found out Mariyta will not be reading this post. Hmmm. I must keep the masses informed somehow.

MARIYTA! I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW CANUCKLE AND IH ARE SCUM.

Mariyta wrote:I'm more happy with an IH or Canucklehead lynch right now.
I LOVE YOU

Vote: Canucklehead
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:08 am

Another long one...
Canucklehead17 wrote:It was bad terminology to say I wanted to "knock off LL". What I meant is putting all his "Townie Tells" and "Scum Tells" behind us, and paying them no heed from henceforth.
I want to knock off you and I sure as hell don't mean ignore you for the rest of the game. Forgive me if I fail to see the connection between the two terms.
Canucklehead17 wrote:I beg your pardon, but you were SUSPICIOUS of Jack, and your SUSPICIONS only confirmed MINE. So, I voted for Jack, and explained why, and suddenly your my SCAPEGOAT?
True dat. Like I said, I'm not coming after you for what you said.

Picture this. Johny says, "The moon is made of green cheese!"
Nathan says, "I agree! Johny said it, so it must be true!"

In this case, Nathan is not saying that he believes the moon is made of green cheese, but that Johny is correct. That way, when Johny is shot down, Nathan can blame Johny.

In any case, one of us voted for Jack, while one of us didn't. I was actually more inclined to vig Jack based on apparently poor + possibly scummy play.
C to the nuckle to the head wrote:Umm, yeah? Isn't that what I already said? I think I specifically said that I was trying out LL's "Townie Tells", and if they were wrong, then we could officially forget about LL.

So you think it's better to lose control of your own thoughts just to prove someone wrong?

"I'm going to prove to people that cars are dangerous by letting go of the wheel and pedals in the middle of the freeway! It's the car's fault if I screw people over!"

BTW,
IGMEOY Twito
for the same thing. Letting others think for you gives the scum a blank check for mayhem, even if you are following a pro-town member.
CaKNUCKLE wrote:WRONG. You can translate that, rather, that I was using your suspicions to explain my vote. Which(and gee, I guess I was wrong), I thought you were supposed to defend your postition.
Nothing wrong with defending your position. Nothing wrong with siding with someone. Nothing wrong with saying someone else's reasons. Something wrong with setting up the other person with the fall. This point is not my strongest against you, but coupled with "knock off" and "regret," this paints a telling picture.
Canucklehead wrote:WRONG again. I said I may end up regretting it cause I figured there would be someone like YOU and Maz out there who'd find it suddenly suspicious. But I had(and have) my suspicions, and I stood and stand by them.
It is interesting to note that you regret getting caught rather than regret possibly icing a townie to prove your point.

In fact, you seem to be weilding a double-edged sword.

Either Jack is scum and you're following me, or Jack is a townie and you want to prove LL wrong.

But instead, you've taken initiative to cover your own ass.
Canucklehead17 wrote:Now, I know this may only further suspicions against me, but I won't sit around while people mis-interpret my posts. Don't you THINK if I was scum I'd be a bit more careful? Sure, I've only played online mafia for a couple of months, but I've been scum in other games, and through several days, no one has a clue. I KNOW what I'm doing, so don't give me the "oh, the newb is scum, so he slipped up" crap.
You use a WIFOM to defend yourself, you appeal to emotion, and your use of n00b is intreguing.

First of all, I'm unaware of anyone hosing you because you are a n00b.

Second of all, you have been very careful. I'd say you've gone under my radar for most of the game until that point.

Third of all, when people are scum, they make mistakes. When people are townies, they make mistakes. I can't say for sure, but the fact you say "I made a mistake in my wording" makes me think you're backtracking. Because it would be a good idea to discredit/remove LL as town if he's leading the town astray.

My roomate is running in and out of the room...anyway...that is all for now.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #278 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:21 am

no.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #298 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:27 am

Canucklehead17 wrote: But that is
not what I said

You pointed out a suspicion in Jack...I noted the suspicion, and added it to my own suspicions.

I never said "STD think Jack is suspicious, so it MUST be true!"
Arg. my analogy was flawed.

I am meerly implying that you have set up someone else for the fall.

I'm not trying to say that you definatively were, I think i mentioned this wasn't my strongest point against you.
Canucklehead17 wrote:Again, I say, don't you think I KNOW what I'm doing? If you don't want me referencing anything you say through the rest of the game, then by all means, tell me to stop now.
I'm sure you know what you're doing, but I'm scum hunting. I don't have a beef with you, so I don't know why I would want you to stop refrencing me.
Canucklehead17 wrote:
STD wrote:So you think it's better to lose control of your own thoughts just to prove someone wrong?
Nooo, is that what I said? No, it's not!
Of course it's not what you said. Scum don't sit there and go "I'M SCUM" all day (well, most of them don't). I am giving my interpretation of your action.
Canucklehead17 wrote:I simply suggested we give LL a chance(cause he's been begging for one forever now). I wanted to see if his "Townie Tells" have anything to them at all. Better now than late in the game, don't you think?
You were still following LL to follow LL AFAICT, which can be disaterous, unless you are Twito. Then it's ok, because people don't follow Twito.
Canucklehead17 wrote:Again, I wasn't setting you up. I was simply referencing what swung my vote. If Jack turned out to be a townie, and I popped up and said "Ohh, well I was just following STD" then you might have a case against me. As it stands, you don't.
Tru, I took a pre-emptive strike. Still, I can still say that you left that option open. Yeah, it's possible you were never planning on pursuing it, townie or scum.
Canucklehead17 wrote:What exactly did you expect me to do? Apologize to Jack for voting for him? What if he IS actually scum?
It's possible he's scum. However that's not the issue. It's not being sorry for Jack. It's what you regret.

It's called an appeal to emotion. It makes you look human, and therefore, townie.

However, when prodded about it, you're not regretting the fact you might be wrong, you're regretting the fact you might not survive.

I see town more likely to do the former and scum more likely to do the latter, although I'll admit that either alignment could do either action.
STD wrote:First of all, I'm unaware of anyone hosing you because you are a n00b.

Second of all, you have been very careful. I'd say you've gone under my radar for most of the game until that point.

Third of all, when people are scum, they make mistakes. When people are townies, they make mistakes. I can't say for sure, but the fact you say "I made a mistake in my wording" makes me think you're backtracking. Because it would be a good idea to discredit/remove LL as town if he's leading the town astray.
Canuckle wrote:Firstly, no one has been hosing me for being a newb. What I was referring to was all the folks saying "Ohhh, well he's new, it was just a slip up".
That was my point.
Who's
doing that?
Canuckle wrote:Second, I think you'll find I've been one of the leading posters in this game, so if I've been going under the radar, I must be awfully good at it.
You haven't been going under the radar (unless you are refering to my scumdar), and as far as I can tell, the only person worried about whether you are a n00b or not is you.

I don't care how GOOD you are. You've played a few games. Awesome.

YOU ARE NOT A N00B.
Canucklehead17 wrote:And third, yes, I'm backtracking to tell what I originally meant. Did you have another idea in mind for me to explain myself? Even you are telling me I've made mistakes in my wording, but somehow, when I say I made a mistake, it's scummy?
Your choice of words is interesting, but possibly harmless. Not too sure what to make of it, to be honest.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I don't recall defending Twito strongly, but if I was, my memory isn't working well at the moment.

Anyway.

Basically I realized Twito's doing a behavior I don't like. Therefore I will watch him. I don't know what to think of him alignment wise, but I still think he's probably town.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:29 am

won't this be fun, Borge? I'm giving you another hefty post!
Canucklehead17 wrote:Actually, it was another point you said wasn't your strongest. That makes two I guess.
First of all, by definition, only one thing is the strong
est

Second of all, it's the same point:
Save The Dragons wrote:
I am meerly implying that you have set up someone else for the fall.

I'm not trying to say that you definatively were, I think i mentioned this wasn't my strongest point against you.
This refrences the potential of you possibly turning around and scapegoating me.
Save The Dragons wrote:Nothing wrong with defending your position. Nothing wrong with siding with someone. Nothing wrong with saying someone else's reasons.
Something wrong with setting up the other person with the fall.
This point is not my strongest against you, but coupled with "knock off" and "regret," this paints a telling picture.
Hey, wait...I said the exact same thing both times...

Good try at denouncing me, however.

Yes. This point is not strong. It's circumstantial and it's conjecture. However, there is another instance of this with LL. That's a pattern, and that's what's bugging me.
Canucklehead wrote::? They don't follow me either do they??
They're more likely. I'm more likely. No offence Twito.
Canucklehead wrote:Ok, you say that, but in your above post you said:
STD wrote:Second of all, you have been very careful. I'd say you've gone under my radar for most of the game until that point.
Care to explain?
By radar I meant my scumdar. You appeared to be town for the whole game, perhaps from the same town tells LL found. Therefore, if you are scum, you have been playing pretty well (not a prodigy) up to the point.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #310 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:08 pm

Canucklehead17 wrote:I now see your point, and yes, it is a more valid point. I figured you were just being stingy about me referencing YOU.
Please, stay away, I don't like being touched! :D
Canucklehead17 wrote:Still though, I think that would be a bit TOO obvious if I was scum, don't you?
On the contrary (ignoring the obvious WIFOM), you were pretty damn subtle. Not scum prodigy, but if you're scum, you're playing pretty well.
Canucklehead17, RE: people following him wrote:Um, ok. I honestly don't know why, I know no one on this board...
This has more to do with Twito. It's a weak point and I realize it, so I decided to include Twito in the fun by IGMEOYing him.

<3 Twito.
HackerHuck wrote: In a nutshell, trying to convince others to follow you because your "system" tells you is very bad for the town. It gives you too much of an excuse for when you're wrong and it really gives the rest of the town nothing to go on.
I'm not going to quote the whole post, but I must say:

Your whole post makes sense regardless of LL's alignment. Your whole post could be true if LL were town. Is there more to your suspicion?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:05 am

WIFOM

The wiki is a great resource. There's a page on logical fallacies, if you are interested. WIFOM is the most commonly discussed in mafia games.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #316 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:55 am

Thok wrote:
Canucklehead17 wrote:
STD wrote:On the contrary (ignoring the obvious WIFOM), you were pretty damn subtle. Not scum prodigy, but if you're scum, you're playing pretty well.
Err, embarassing question(should've asked earlier), but what does WIFOM stand for? It's a new term I've yet to see in mafia games.
I consider this a protownish tell from Canuckle. I'd prefer going after Twito.
Are you serious? I'll admit, there were pro-townish tells in Canuckle's defense (I'm considering switching to IH), but this just proves he didn't know what WIFOM is. Inexperience to terms is not a pro-town tell.

Thok + Canuckle = scumbuddies maybe?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:39 am

Canucklehead17 wrote:
STD wrote:On the contrary (ignoring the obvious WIFOM), you were pretty damn subtle. Not scum prodigy, but if you're scum, you're playing pretty well.
Err, embarassing question(should've asked earlier), but what does WIFOM stand for? It's a new term I've yet to see in mafia games.
Again, while I remember to say "I told you so..."

This is my exact reasoning for why Canuckle is townie (near 100%) as I've said over and over again.
LuckayLuck wrote: 2. He is not WIFOM'ing.
I hope you're not saying he can't be WIFOM because he doesn't know what that means.
HackerHuck wrote: STD - Do you feel I've answered your question as well?
err...which question?

Dear IH,
Twito wrote:Just waiting for IH to tell whether you already used it on other game = you lied here about not knowing it = LynchAllLyiers
Love,
STD.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #345 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:53 pm

Twito, you were close.

ATTN:
I made a mistake. I found out why it sounds a lot like you :oops:
LuckayLuck wrote: Again, while I remember to say "I told you so..."

This is my exact reasoning for why Canuckle is townie (near 100%) as I've said over and over again.
I cut the above from its original post, and I thought I had something else copied, but when I pressed control V this came out and I didn't realize it.

I do
not
think Canuckle is 100% tonwie, nor do I want to tell you so.

I meant to say something relating to Canuckle's WIFOM quesiton, baiscally some reasons why scum would ask (i.e. future game knowledge, to WIFOM, curiousity, etc.)

Also, I like the picture too. I thought it was very neccesary, and I await as to what MoS has to say to the council of Elrond.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #347 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:03 pm

at first i thought it was "I really trust" and I saw an IRT STD and I was like "sweet!" but then I was like, "oh. it means:

In regards to

and that made me sad."

Let's talk about how pro-town Canuckle is. not very?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #363 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:29 am

<3 Twito
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #373 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:07 pm

<3 Canuckle
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #381 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:01 am

night fuck: everyone
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #392 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:33 pm

Cardinal Ibelly wrote:
Mod Note: Please refrain from unnecessary swearing. Necessary swearing, on the other hand, is allowed. :wink:
I assure you that it was necessary.

*nightmare about endgames with Chess and Ether*
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #417 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:04 am

Maz Medias wrote:I don't falsely inflate my post count nor do I try to pretend that I'm as prolific as someone like Fritzler.
but it's ever so much fun!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #423 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:02 pm

:roll:

this town is making me sad. I wanna jump off a cliff.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #482 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:24 am

1)Why do you want to join TWMotW?

No reason not to, also i want cookies.

2)What special skills or talents do you bring to TWMotW?

Dragon saving skillz

3)What is your favorite brand of cereal?

I like a lot. Maybe cinnamon toast crunch...or waffle crisp...or peanut butter crunch

4)Why should we accept you as a member of TWMotW?

Cuz I'm pretty spiffy.

5)Do you have any previous experience with superhero teams?

no

6)If a Supervillian that you can easily defeat is holding hostage two children and threatens to kill them unless you surrender and throw the secret item that grants you all your powers into the ditch of no return what do you do?

Use my powers so skillfully that the villian won't know what hit him, and save the children in the process.

7)If you had the power of "King"(similar to Kingmaker games, the King is the only voter and the final decider of the lynch) who would you choose to lynch at this moment?

Canucklehead
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #511 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:07 pm

oh i wish i were a vigilante wiener
cuz then everyone would be in love with me
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #564 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:12 am

Unvote

Canuckle, why'd you have to not be scum.

Jack's reasons are silly, but I'm not convinced he's the play.

I don't like this "vote borge because everyone else has townie tells" system.

I'm not sure what the reasoning for IH is but that could because I seem to have skimmed over large chunks of this game.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #569 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:41 pm

Ether wrote:STD, weren't you yourself previously all "Hey, everyone! Canuckle and IH are scum!" in large text? More recently, he's been hypocritical and misrepresentative over the TWMofW business as a basis to attack Jack and HackerHuck. Take a look. Pages 18 through 20, especially the latter two.
I have amnesia.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #626 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:00 am

holy shit I've fallen behind.

I dunno if I'm going to be able to catch up before deadline, but I'll try.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #732 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:45 am

Did you guys wagon Jack because the cop
didn't
investigate him?

This town is making me want to shoot myself.

Who jumped:

Canucklehead
Maz
CES
Arafax
LL
IH

Who unvoted:

Maz
LL
Arafax
LuckayLuck wrote:as well as the whole Jack story such that we can likely lynch Jack comfortably tomorrow when Canuckle dies tonight.
Barring a doc protect, it is likely Canuckle will die. Are you trying to set up Jack for the lynch when our cop dies?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #744 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:36 am

Vote: LuckayLuck

the longer you live, the more insane I get.

Unvote

But I don't think you're scum.

Vote: Arafax
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #754 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:22 am

NEVER!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #776 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:50 pm

I don't know whether to be proud to be the forefront of the Arafax bandwagon or upset that this town wagoned Arafax on so little evidence.

I don't know if I should unvote or keep my vote on.

I don't know if I should be a lapdog for this town's bandwagoning needs or if I should threaten to kill myself in this game again.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #781 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:17 am

The reason I voted him was because he seemed to jump on a differnet bandwagon once the one he's been on diffused, coupled with not a whole lot of stuff coming from him.

Bandwagonhopper + not a lot = possible scum.

Now I am so much less sure because apparently that could describe most people in this town.

My gut just gave me a name...I'll have to see if I have the evidence to pursue.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #789 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:00 am

Ok now i'm perfectly fine killing Arafax.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #804 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:14 pm

are you a tracker or a cop?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #808 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:19 pm

gosraOGIUAEWNOGANWGEOWAUQGENOUAWgeongOUwegounweuogqeognueqwougralajdsAENOFEWNloew

naoiewrgh roin;hea noirheaqoijgr anolaernjiorge

SRENIGOWVRNMOPIEWGFnowerg NOISWENOIeFWG

That is how I feel right now.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #815 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:15 am

Jack wrote:Could someone explaine C-heads lack of result and Maz's comment to me?
Save The Dragons wrote:gosraOGIUAEWNOGANWGEOWAUQGENOUAWgeongOUwegounweuogqeognueqwougralajdsAENOFEWNloew

naoiewrgh roin;hea noirheaqoijgr anolaernjiorge

SRENIGOWVRNMOPIEWGFnowerg NOISWENOIeFWG

That is how I feel right now.
Doesn't that clearly state that Maz implied he's a roleblocker who RBed Canuckle?

You know, the cop who claimed day one so we have plenty of times to catch him in a lie if he's lying and if he's telling the truth it would be nice to have all his investigations?

Ether, I'll take a hug. And maybe some cyanide.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #817 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:22 am

HackerHuck wrote: I don't see what he said/did as being any type of role blocker, but that he was doing something to IH himself - Canuckle stated that he was in IH's quarters.
Fuck. I think you're right.

Sorry, Maz.

*takes cyanide*
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #848 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:06 am

Vote: Cogito Ergo Sum

I'm pretty sure this guy is scum. His vote choices have been bad. I'm sure people on the Arafax wagon are scum, and I'm also sure that anyone who voted for Jack becuase he was who the cop
didn't
investigated is suspicious.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #864 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:05 pm

IH wrote:Certainly you've played with CES before Vitamin? His voting record is
always
like that.
So all he has to do to appear town is to act in a way that's easy for scum to behave.
VitaminR wrote:My reason for voting CES is that I don't like his voting record (jumping on bandwagons rather easily and with little explanation) and I just generally get the feeling that the bloodthirsty shtick to rational thought ratio is a bit too high.
Exactly. Sometimes the more insightful players are those with less to give. I feel CES has been shirking on his spreading of wisedome. While his bandwagony nature seems natural, this seems uncharacteristic. I think, therefore I vote.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #913 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:38 pm

no one else wants to bite on CESwagon?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #915 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:04 pm

I haven't been listening to you this entire game, and I'm not about to start now.

No offense. I respect the way you play, I really do. When this is all over, I'll probably say "i'll be damned" and take you a lot more seriously, but I am a skeptic at this point.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #935 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:33 pm

Unvote
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #939 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:23 am

[bReVote: CES[/b]
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #941 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:19 am

Revote with correct tags: CES

<<remembers a time when MoS followed Pooky
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #958 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:14 pm

LuckayLuck wrote: Does a scum have the guts to say these things when we're about to lynch a townie?
I argue, no.
WIFOM. I see CES playing the same way regardless.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #963 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:24 pm

LuckayLuck wrote:
WIFOM.
yes please.
Do you like using logical fallacies to present your case?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #971 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:50 pm

LuckayLuck wrote: You have some history with him, I don't. Treating him as an unknown, I "feel" that he's a townie. I see where you're coming from, I disagree that we should lynch CES based on your two reasons. I feel that we should instead lynch Nightson, because Pooky's way of finding scum is legit - he went after the two people who Twito didn't mention. Scum usually doesn't mention one scum partner at least, so this is a fine method. I feel that CES is a townie, yes because of WIFOM arguments, or one could call it "feel", therefore I vote Nightson.
Fair enough. I shall think about it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #989 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:55 pm

IH wrote:If we were talking about defending Twito, I'd say STD was guilty of that btw.
I did?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1008 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:58 am

Canuckle and Jack:

It's HoS, not Hos. It's hand of suspicion, not hookers. It's bigger than a finger of suspicion, not bigger than your girlfriend's.

I assume your use of the word 'fo' implied you meant that, but if i'm wrong and you are curious about the hand of suspicion, feel free to force feed me poison.

Oh yeah. Um, voting Thok because Pooky said so is NOT a plan. It is an absence of thought. It's like selling your souls to some fluffy teddy bear and having him run your life for you. Or [political refrence selfed edited. See if you can guess it!]
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1013 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:27 pm

LuckayLuck wrote:Pooky absolutely is not claiming cop.
QFT
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1030 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:58 pm

I think CES is scum. Maybe I ought to reread.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1048 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:47 pm

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Why is LL not dead yet?
We're all gluttons for punishment.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1116 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:16 pm

Unvote
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1181 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:02 am

Vote: Jack
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1225 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:25 am

I like my vote.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1232 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:15 pm

your exchange with C-head is questionable.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1244 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:58 pm

Jack wrote:questionable != scummy
No, that's what I meant. I meant scummy but wanted to sound articulate and refined because girls like that.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1287 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:06 am

we're listening...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1289 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:13 am

...I think we're past that point.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1299 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:06 pm

If jacksinnocence.proven = True Then
Votesonjack = 0
Else
Votesonjack = 8
End

It's really quite simple.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1317 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:19 pm

Vote: MOS

'bout damn time.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1337 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:34 am

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I might've believed you if you had just claimed miller.

But miller with a silly thing attached to it that just happens to be similar to the person who ended up dead today is just too silly for me to believe.

die scum die.
::goodposting::

die suck die.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1402 (isolation #73) » Wed May 09, 2007 11:03 am

I don't particularly disagree with Sarcastro's sentiments about TSS.

But I'm not really convinced, either.

I will have to look over the thread sometime when I have time.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1409 (isolation #74) » Thu May 17, 2007 12:29 pm

I'm scum because I defended Twito because I didn't know he was the traitor.

I apologize if what you're trying to say is in 1406 and it's gone completely over my head.

I'd also like to point out that I'm the one who was on the lynch of a scum, not one of the two that stayed away. Take that as you will, you'll probably see it as scum jumping onto scumwagon. Sure. Whatever.

Accusing me of being scum is like accusing a corageous, blind dog of being a bad seeing eye dog. I've been out there, attacking these people for reasons, but I've been mislead by my own falsityness.

If that didn't make any sense at all, I was playing the "I kinda suck" card, and that I am capable of mistakes.

This defence may not have been the best defense, but my facts are accurate.

Twito = traitor, scum don't know, no matter how you slice it.
Town lynches town, or else this game would be very boring since town would win all the time.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1422 (isolation #75) » Thu May 24, 2007 8:35 am

the silent speaker wrote: That's the scum's catchphrase. MOS was fond of it, and it clashes with the known night death of the Mafia spy, which implies that the scum didn't know him - therefore should indeed have known Twito.
No. I don't think you get it. I'm stupid. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Oh. Wait. Nevermind. I got it now.

I'd like to point out a few things to you, TSS.
Cardinal Ibelly wrote:
13.) Mariyta, Axeman, Vigilante, killed N2
Cardinal Ibelly wrote:
14.) Maz Medias, Religious Nut, Martyr, killed N4

12.) LuckayLuck, Peasant, Townie, killed N4
Cardinal Ibelly wrote:
19.) Occult, (
replacing TheEyeofMordor
), Court Gaoler, Jail Keeper, killed N6

4.) Battle Mage, (
replacing Canucklehead17
), Court Courier, Limited Cop, killed N6
With a known vig in the game, and multiple nights with a double night kill, one of which can hardly be explained as a role mechanism of the dead players and the other still suggests a double kill (I am of course refering to the martyr death)...

How are you so damn sure it was the mafia who killed the Mafia Spy?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1423 (isolation #76) » Thu May 24, 2007 8:37 am

the silent speaker wrote:I'm proven not to be scum, because if the only person sniffing out scum is scum himself the rest of you deserve to lose.
Someone of your calibur would not say this if town. At least, that's the impression that I get.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1429 (isolation #77) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:47 pm

Now there's a lynch I can sink my teeth into.

Vote: CES
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1437 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:39 pm

Save The Dragons wrote:
Vote: Cogito Ergo Sum

I'm pretty sure this guy is scum. His vote choices have been bad. I'm sure people on the Arafax wagon are scum, and I'm also sure that anyone who voted for Jack becuase he was who the cop
didn't
investigated is suspicious.
*cough cough* (posted a while back)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1472 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:57 am

TS did an objective analysis and failed to do it on herself as well.

My choices for scum ATM are:

I think Thok's voting pattern is pretty telling: distancing one day, avoiding townie lynches, jumped onto scum late.

Hackerhuck's has already been talked about.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1477 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:05 am

Dear Thokity Wokity,

One bright young TSS has failed to answer my question of:
Save The Dragons wrote: How are you so damn sure it was the mafia who killed the Mafia Spy?
when I presented evidence that suggested that other kill sources could have killed the Mafia Spy. I do believe a traitor is a traitor, meaning I don't care if you started a million bandwagons on Twito, at this point I'm in the belief that mafia didn't know.
Thok wrote:I'd also argue that you've given a fairly good description of Ether's play; she got on Twito late, jumped away from the IH and Jack wagons (after pushing the Arafax wagon). I'm not sure why we aren't giving TS /Ether more scrutiny.
That is because STD is one lazy cat.

I'm scratching the surface of what to do next. I'm not going to start acting on that, just to let you know.

Love, STD.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1478 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:05 am

Dear HackerHuck,

In your post, you said the following.
HackerHuck wrote:I have some concerns with TSS now. He has managed to avoid every single lynch so far this game. He actually did have votes on Twito and MoS at some point and pointed some suspicion of Fritzler at the end of the day yesterday. It seems that this scum group had no problems distancing themselves pretty well with the early votes, but neither Fritzler nor MoS seemed to have anything to say about him.
Please marry me right away, as I appear to have fallen madly in love with you.

Love, STD.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1479 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:06 am

Dear TSQ,

You're on my scum list.

Just kidding.

Love, STD.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1481 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:21 pm

Dear TS,

What the hell does this mean?
Toaster Strudel wrote:I have reason to trust TSS.
Love, STD.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1486 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:27 am

the silent speaker wrote: I should think Fritzler's death made it blisteringly obvious.
Pssh. There you go again, misunerestingmating my low intelligence!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1487 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:36 am

My darling Toster Strudel,
Save The Dragons wrote: My choices for scum ATM are:
Save The Dragons wrote:
Thok wrote:I'd also argue that you've given a fairly good description of Ether's play; she got on Twito late, jumped away from the IH and Jack wagons (after pushing the Arafax wagon). I'm not sure why we aren't giving TS /Ether more scrutiny.
That is because STD is one lazy cat.

I'm scratching the surface of what to do next. I'm not going to start acting on that, just to let you know.
ATM does not stand for Automatic Teller Machine and scratching the surface simply means I am sharping my claws, not using them to strike. Give me time and I will rend this game wide open. (yeah, I know TSS is laughing at me as I say this, but I will, I swear). Thok has made me realize that I jumped to conclusions too soon.

Even if you think TSS is pro-town, that doesn't make him right.

Love,
The One They Call
STD
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1497 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:09 pm

Dear Hacker Huck,

The engagement is off. I'm keeping the ring, though.

Love, STD.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1499 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:40 am

but that was to HackerHuck...

you can have me all to yourself now...

provided you don't lynch me...

I'm pretty much ready to vote for HH but I want to look over his posts before I make my decision. I also want to look over TSS's posts as well.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1511 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:29 am

interesting...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1520 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:16 am

the silent speaker wrote:Thok, what are your thoughts on Sarc and STD?
::goodposting::
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1521 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:17 am

Still putting the pieces together...sorry for my lack of contribution as of late...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1539 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:44 am

Will post after work. Sorry.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1540 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:00 am

Thestatusquo wrote:Std, you ignored me, friend.
Sorry, all I have is an 'interesting...' since all i see are a couple of probable townies going at each other's throats. Ok, so I suppose that's something more. Well, ok, I'll bite.

I wasn't sure exactly why Thok needed prodding, and I'm not exactly sure why you two started going at it.
Toaster Strudel wrote:Still happy with my STD vote.
Did you not see the mystical voodoo I didn't use?
Sarcastro wrote:HH, I'm sorry, but even if you're not scum, that's not a very good plan. How is lynching him now really any different than choosing to lynch him in endgame if it comes to that? Besides, Shea's posting pretty regularly and will undoubtedly keep doing so. You should still be able to get a read on him.
You don't sound so sure...I'm starting to wonder if you're oppurtunitstic. Why are you suggesting he should get a read on Shea if you want him dead?

HH: Do you still think it's a good idea?

Here's what I see. HH posted an idea he knew was going to be ridiculous. It was crazy, it was dumb, and it's possible that he knew it, but it's also possible that he thought it was helpful. And I'm not going to deny that. This is nothing more than attempting a random vote on page 60. I don't think HH is in the clear, but I think he's telling the truth. I honestly expect a little more from HH than: "We should not waste our lynches, so let's waste this one!"

Sarcastro: What made you think that HH was scum before his idea?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1545 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:23 pm

Basically, I'm not so sure about the following:

HH's idea ==> scuminess.

I'll admit I'm not the greatest at explaning anything.
Toaster Strudel wrote:Still satisfied with my STD vote. Nothing there to convince me he's not scum.
Everytime you say this, God kills a puppy.

Can you give me something more than, "i'm happy with my vote," like perhaps telling me why you are and what about my recent postings haven't changed your mind?
Sarcastro wrote:How is explaining to HH why his idea is bad opportunistic? My explanation has nothing to do with the fact that I think he's scum, and I'm not sure why you think that I can't give advice to players I think are scum. Note that I even included the phrase "even if you're not scum".
Well, I suggest you remember what about HH makes you think he's scum. Also, you're telling him to get a read on Shea now, in this game, which is wierd, since it's not helping him postgame and it won't help him now if you want to kill him.

And I note your use of the phrase "even if you're not scum." I'm starting to wonder (notice my use of that phrase in my previous post) if you posted that for our benefit, to justify it.

In any case, it would be awesome if people posted and actually made me feel guilty about not showing up for 2 days.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1549 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:56 am

oooo a lot to respond to.

TS: I'm killing birds then. Your post was very helpful in helping me discern what I must do to prove myself to you, since obviously you have very precise reasons for voting me.

Sarcastro: It's more about how you said it than what you said. There are other people I'd rather vote for.

HH: Because I don't think he's scum. There's actually not much more to it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1621 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:05 am

Sorry for my abscence, I must admit I too would have been on the TS wagon.

In fact, I kind of want to vote her right now.

Vote: Toaster Strudel

I can't say I've been astounded by Sarc's play. But I also can't say I find it too scummy.

In my opinion, TSS is scum. A while earlier, we butted heads and I gave some reasoning. Something's buggging me about TSQ, as well, but I'm not ready to go so far as to say he's scummy.

Damn. I'm really not helpful.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1633 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:27 am

well...damn...

I think a mass claim would be nice.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1649 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:12 am

Yo!

Why has the portcullus been going up and down when this has happened:
Cardinal Ibelly wrote:
23.) VitaminR, Watchman, Portcullis Keeper, killed N5
?

Cuz I'm his mason partner and we're both watchmen.

I have no freakin' clue what the portcullis does, but I can raise and lower it.

TSS + Sarc = scum.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1659 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 am

Vote: TSS

Hackerhuck, why don't you read my claim again and see if you're correct. Backup = not correct.

We never actually tried to raise the portcullis cuz we didn't know what it did (and I kinda suck at remembering to send in things), but I've been doing it now because I was curious.
Thestatusquo wrote:
unvote, vote STD
Will you tell me, why? What about if I say plz?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1664 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:04 am

Thestatusquo wrote:but then I read it again, and I see that you claimed to be a mason with someone who...was not a mason.
Yeah, I guess. I mean. It doesn't say mason, so I cleverly decided to latch onto a role that doesn't say mason in hopes that you'll never go back and look at the role and see that it doesn't say mason.
Cardinal Ibelly wrote:The Portcullis is down, sealing the first exit.
The Drawbridge is raised, sealing the second exit.
The Jail is empty, and locked.

It is now
Day Eight
. With
alive, it takes
to lynch!
Huh. That's wierd. That kinda...blows your whole theory out of the water, now, doesn't it? Unless you think I'm a psychic or something. If that's the case...PHEAR ME!!!!!! I AM YOUR NEW GOD! WORSHIP ME AS YOU WOULD ANYONE ELSE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU!!!!!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”