4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

skimming.

claims should be left up to each person, I think.

vote: Bitmap
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 285, Konowa wrote:Right now, I am null on Mehdi.

Null? as in he has done something town to downgrade your earlier "obvscum" read. Or as in there isn't enough info to get a solid read on?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:58 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

explain why it is null.

unvote
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:36 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Vote: Konowa

In post 226, Konowa wrote:Matt is leaning scum (his condescending attitude is likely influencing this). Drops off the kondi wagon and is now in tunnelvision mode, ignoring kondi completely.
Staeg I am unsure of. I do not see why originally he would prompt me for reasoning and now that I have provided he questions why I waited.

Shamrock, regarding Blastoide I know he said why he voted Bitmap over you at the time. However, my point is that when reading that post it still seems that he has a stronger position on you being scum than Bitmap. I do not follow the train of thought here is all.

this looks like he is laying ground work to tie matt to possible buddy kondi. Same thing with blastoide and bitmap.

If the konowa lynch doesn't go through today I would prefer a bitmap lynch over kondi.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hmm?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

scum sometimes try to tie their buddies to others.

both scenario's are actually quite similar -- You are taking a scummy person (kondi&bitmap) and basically implying that another person's interaction with said person is suspect

In post 315, Konowa wrote:And no Matt, I am not looking for towncred by saying my read of you is emotional. I find you scummy because you dropped your meta case on kondi (which, while I still haven't followed the links it looked like you were genuinely pushing it) and have yet to mention anything about kondi's disappearance since my wagon started or kondi's hop on my wagon. However, you are being an asshat and it is affecting my ability to read you.

heavy implication of kondi!scum here, why is vote still on PM?

what is your read of bitmap?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Konowa wrote:The only thing kondi has done that is scummy to me is disappear since my wagon took off. I believe that PM's cheering from the sideline is scummier though. I have no read on Bitmap, other than he is low- content.

:neutral: bitmap has been absent while posting elsewhere And his posts have been sideliny as well.

PV lynch over kondi lynch? Definitely.

instead of bitmap or PM?

scratches chin

unvote,vote: pmysterious
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:12 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

DeasVail wrote:4nxi3ty: What are your thoughts on PV and Kondi and why is a PV lynch better?

Cause PV is more likely to flip scum. I agree with his aggression looking forced and kondi's last post gave off townvibes. Also the fact that pm, bitmap, and konowa are all sitting comfortably on the kondi wagon kinda invalidates it imo.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:55 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Mehdi wrote:I mostly dislike the people he's been looking at more. PM and Jackal aren't exactly the best people to be examining right now imo (one's lurking the other is a VI).
Now is the time to be examining and lynching lurkers, given the slow state of the game.
Dislike the amount of talk dealing with lurkers at this stage of the game from him but beyond that nothing pings me for him.

"its okay scum, have no fear, continue lurking, I will not bother with you"

Has the point been made?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yup his recent flurry of posts seems to indicate that despite reading shamrock's posts incorrectly.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 451, Konowa wrote:4nxi3ty, you still have not explained why I am scum. All you did was point to theoretical bullshit that happens every game. Please explain what you quoted in 316 makes me scum. Also, explain the lack of continuation of your train of thought regarding what you quoted (regarding Bitmap/Shamrock/Blastoide).
I have already explained the possible scum motivation for your post that looked liked you were trying to tie people together. Your attack on mehdi and your switch to a null read does not sit right with me as well.

I was speculating on you possibly trying to tie a buddy to someone else; Neither you nor any one else in that group has flipped scum. Further continuation down that path is pointless until I can confirm you are scum and that was indeed your motive in that post.

Why include Shamrock in that group? I specifically speculated on
only
Bitmap, Blastoide, Kondi, and Matt.

I’m confused now. You’re worried about me “sitting comfortably” on the kondi wagon, but you quote
me
when you reference your PM vote. Forgetting/not mentioning that I was voting PM and not referencing it. This is twice now where there is major dissonance in your train of thought. Please explain.
:? ... You were not voting PM, you were voting kondi. The whole point of that post was to see if you would vote for PM now that you had support; Considering you said "PM was scummier than kondi" and the only reason you supposedly switched to kondi was your "PM vote was useless. Are you going to vote PM now that there is some support?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:53 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

huh? I never mentioned you portraying bitmap as scummy.

so your not going to talk about PM (who has once again posted elsewhere why competely avoiding this thread) or kondi's recent posts(who you are currently voting)?

vote: Konowa
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:21 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

ehh I guess I see how that comes off. I was speaking from my pespective, 'taking someone who I think is scummy' wouldve probly been better.

In that very same post you can clearly see I had no idea what your read of bitmap was hence the question 'what is your bitmap read'?

that was not a loaded question, it was a simple questioning about why you werent talking about kondi or pm. and engaging with me doesnt prevent you from talking about them either.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:57 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Konowa wrote:The only thing kondi has done that is scummy to me is disappear since my wagon took off. I believe that
PM
's cheering from the sideline
is scummier though.

Konowa wrote:kondi's last post was so stupid, I have no comment on it. I still think his complete drop off the face of this game as soon as my wagon went off is the
scummiest thing to date.

He is having trouble with his own timeline.

that said, PM's last post is really scummy.

unvote,Vote: PM
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:10 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

shrugs

maybe i did jump the gun a bit, still don't like how he hasn't given any reads

unvote, vote: konowa
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:26 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 520, Blastoide wrote:I think that this is a perfect chance to see what we can get out of Kondi's replacement.
VOTE: Kondi
As for the Manho wagon. I don't think that Matt is a strong enough town read for me to blindly follow him just yet.

In post 526, Shamrock wrote:UNVOTE: PMysterious
VOTE: Bitmap

Bitmap say something useful.

konowa wagon?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Konowa wrote:Only reason my wagon has more momentum than kondi is because dropped off the face of the earth as soon as mine took off
you've been repeating the same thing about kondi since pg.12, is there any other reason you think he is scum?

What are your current thoughts on blastoide and mehdi?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

shii ._. just vote konowa or pm none of the other wagons are going through today(same thing for everyone else off wagon i suppose)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:15 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yawns
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

not gonna fight a KoC lynch since I have pondered about his PM attack being a counter-push to a konowa lynch.

holding out hope that konowa won't be granted and extra day to escape...

Rach, you like where your vote is?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 657, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 510, PMysterious wrote:Well, kondi and Bitmap I trust and I'm glad to know that we're on the same team. However, there is something about you Mehdi that I just don't trust.

I SWEAR IF THESE THREE ARE SCUM I WILL DIE

If he is scum he wouldn't place both buddies together like that.
In post 616, Knight of Cydonia wrote:I have strong suspicion that the people currently pushing me were waiting for precisely this kind of push from someone on PM as a known liability so they could pick someone off his wagon and push an easy lynch.

specifically which people did you suspect?

In post 508, PMysterious wrote:
13. Shamrock- Null
20. kondi2424- Leaning Town
21. Bitmap- Town

would like to hear more about these reads.

atm, leaning town on PMysterious.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

the post you are referring to doesn't warrant a 'wow' reaction imo.

In post 671, Shamrock wrote:
In post 378, Shamrock wrote:fence sitting and trying to be cute about it
except there was no fencesitting in that post. he was asking for an explanation.

vote shamrock
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:16 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 698, Shamrock wrote:
In post 695, 4nxi3ty wrote:except there was no fencesitting in that post. he was asking for an explanation.

Huh?

there is no fencesitting in the phrase you quoted:
In post 378, Shamrock wrote:
In post 353, PMysterious wrote:Please explain how this is scummy. I'll be glad to defend myself if you do.

fence sitting and trying to be cute about it

who do you think is scum

maybe if he said something like "im not sure if i want to vote player x or player y", you would be correct.

pretty sure about PM being town now, might go into it later, hopefully it will just resolve itself.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:08 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

good with a konowa or knight lynch, might consider blastoide as well.

vote: konowa
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

not feeling a N lynch.

getting deja vu from yesterday, where KoC pushed a weaker player in PMyst while Konowa stayed off-wagon during his push. same thing happening today with N?

In post 762, Konowa wrote:I think that if we lynch either of you today, we will hit scum.

So you think that dream claim is more likely to come from scum?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Konowa wrote:As far as manho and kondi, I can see the probability there. manho sheeping Matt so he wouldn't have to manufacture a read on kondi. He even tries to discredit the meta case by asking if Matt is 100% sure about it.

Blastoide wrote:So based off this I'd say it's N. Matt was all over Manho yesterday and Manho replaced out.

think I figured out why matt was killed, to setup a manho lynch.

Blastoide wrote: What's up with KoC? I'll look up on him, but I didn't see anything drastically scummy from him. Can someone explain?

"not sure if I want to bus KoC" maybe

I'm gonna hold off on voting N because I don't know how much votes he has right now.
"jumping on the wagon could look scummy, I'll play the role of cautious towny" definitely

DeasVail wrote:Um guys, I actually think KoC is town. I can explain now if people really want it, but I'd rather wait a bit.

I can wait cause konowa and blastoide are currently stronger reads (yet koc has more momentum)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

KoC wrote:Just like my wagon is arbitrarily the best because "it has more momentum" instead of actually going after scum (hi 4nxi3ty!).
never said your wagon was the best. I said konowa and blastoide are stronger reads and have been voting konowa the entire time.

what are your thoughts on konowa's D1 play?
thoughts on blastoide's D1 and D2?

also explain some townreads.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:39 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: KoC
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

blastoide wrote:So there's no possibility that MattP was a good player and caught scum, which was manho?
just cause something is possible doesn't mean it is true. matt has recently earned a reputation of having good reads; I wouldn't be surprised if scum nightkilled him, counting on people to follow his manho read, based on that notion. Is mattp being nked the only reason you think manho is scum?

I actually looked through KoC for a bit, and what you guys said that he was scummy because he tried to play off his policy lynch idea as catching actual scum. However I think that it was a semi-serious vote and then PM was doing some scummy stuff which made the vote real. You said it yourself, Anxiety that he was scummy. Now tell me, would there have been a difference if KoC unvoted after his policy lynch idea and then revoted him later?

not really considering I never said nor thought he was scummy for the switch from policy to scum.

Trying to make me look bad again I see. How can me jumping on the wagon look scummy?

jumping on a wagon that has a lot of momentum can sometimes make scum unsure if adding another vote will garner suspicion, for example waiting for a votecount to place a vote when N wasn't close to being lynched.

Tell me, Anxiety, who are your town reads? You've only really focused on about 4 people.

I don't see the point in focusing on townreads unless they're in danger of being lynched, someone asks me to, or I want to get a reaction.

atm gamma is a solid townread.

unvote,vote: Konowa
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

lets try this -- whats is the town motivation for attacking players who are no longer in the game instead of analyzing their replacements who currently are?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:28 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

reread blastoide, changed my mind.
He probly won't listen to me, yet:
Blastoide wrote:Anxiety because he doesn't want to give any information an anyone but 4 people. Probably because he doesn't want to get caught in a lie.

If you think this you should pay attention to KoC who has only focused on two people and has disappeared when pressured to post more reads.

Konowa wrote:What are your thoughts on Jarvis, because earlier it appeared as if you were saying that kondi Jarvis and I are buddies.

probly town. His claim gave me townvibes and his follow up posts remind me of town searching for scum.

Jarvis wrote:Replacements often offer clarity. Think double the meta. When you're ignoring replacements and attacking long-gone players, you've got a problem. See, nobody can actually defend against that.

yeah thats kinda the point. If he actually thought he caught scum in kondi and manho I would expect to see some opinions on their replacements.

Only willing to lynch Konowa or KoC today.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:01 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

meh I guess I could've gone into -- your pressure on N followed by the 'why me over N' question and than moving on to Konowa -- felt like a genuine progression that reminds me of town moving through suspects. Also, your pressure on others gives similar townvibes of searching for scum instead of searching for a mislynch. I didn't really see the point in going into all that.

In post 895, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 894, 4nxi3ty wrote:Only willing to lynch Konowa or KoC today.
:neutral:

sorry but I don't care for a Rach wagon with only five days left until deadline.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:12 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I never got any scumvibes for AGar's posts, but thats besides the point. Even if Rach would be the best lynch (which I disagree with), I don't think you'll get enough support.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:03 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

blastoide wrote:So you voted him for not giving reads, yet you're not giving reads yourself... Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical?(You asked for his reads on two people in post 809, and then in your next post you vote him which was post 845.)
just cause I don't make pretty little list of reads doesn't mean I haven't provided content; I have taken stances on and interacted with multiple people. Look at motivations behind posts instead of just the surface.

And how is no one noticing Bitmap. He is being so opportunistic it's unbelievable.

tbh bitmap looks carefree. I would expect him to be more worried about looking pro-town as scum.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: KoC
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:17 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 994, Equinox wrote:Blastoide's blood must be offered as sacrifice to the gods of sleep and dreaming.

the blood god holds no sway over the gods of sleep and dream. Blastoide should live out the remainder of his days.

His reaction to the jester claim looked town, specifically where he shows doubt about KoC being scum.

Speculating on if KoC suicided to end discussion before more pressure could be put on Konowa by Equinox. And then there is Konowa not giving his read on KoC today?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:26 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: Konowa

kimor joining the wagon before finiishing his reread, number one bussing suspect.

want to hear what his thoughts were during his first read.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:00 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1024, Kimor wrote:My thoughts during my first readthrough are rather irrelevant given the flips. Also, due to the length of time between when I took my notes and when the thread actually opened, I sort of forgot what I was talking about with most of them.

doesn't matter, still want to hear them.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1035, Kimor wrote:I'd really rather not.

unsure about why it is an issue. whatevs

maybe your take on bitmap or equinox/inox after your reread?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 996, 4nxi3ty wrote:His
(blastoide)
reaction to the jester claim looked town, specifically where he shows doubt about KoC being scum.

wish this would be given more credit.

kimor wanting a quickhammer instead of more time to catchup is scummy.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

konowa claim?

and read of blaistoide andor equinox?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1027, Kimor wrote:I would also look at Sea in the future. Gamma's early vote on Sea looks strange.

How so?
In post 1038, 4nxi3ty wrote:maybe your take on bitmap or
equinox/inox
after your reread?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1146, petapan wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: 4nx

i got a feeling

In post 1147, DeasVail wrote:Actually yeah, I see what you mean.

VOTE: 4nx

your feelings are misguided by my lack of activity

In post 1152, Kimor wrote:Explain yourselves?

why are you defending me?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

what is your read of deas, peta, and me?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:36 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

i never apologized for my activity <.<

hmm no read on peta or deas.

what are your thoughts on my interactions with KoC and Konowa?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:26 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1160, petapan wrote:you've been pretty active tbh you're solidly middle of pack it's something more gut-based but i'll elaborate

thats fine.

yeh I was talking about compared to earlier my activity has been lacking lately.

jarvis keeps on using the term 'my lynch' which is giving me a nagging suspicion he wants towncred for the konowa lynch, it is making me nervous because I think most people in this game are willing to give jarvis a freepass. Don't think he should be lynched anytime soon tho, there are much scummier people.

kimor not wanting to share information because of uhhh "flips"
and using my "lack of substance" as an excuse not to answer a simple question.

also, rach asking for permission to hammer is scummy, and people not mentioning that is umm meh.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:24 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1168, Kimor wrote:
In post 1167, petapan wrote:i felt like trying something but i realized there's no sense in me making a case on a guy who is not getting lynched today

UNVOTE:
VOTE: konowa

I could be convinced to vote for 4nxiety if a good case was made.

In post 1190, Kimor wrote:
Unvote, vote: DeasVail

you sure are quick to find a reason to jump off the konowa despite all the effort in calling him scum.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

no problem
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: Rachmarie

more later
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:02 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 770, DeasVail wrote:N's leaning town for me from his post.
when and why did this change?
In post 1274, petapan wrote:and i think jarvis wouldn't include himself in a list as scum? like i know as scum i wouldn't make up a list with my name in it i'd just name a bunch of townies and laugh
Idk I have been trying to figure out if he purposely include himself in that list for towncred for the exact reason you're stating. I am wondering this cause the first dream list(the one he placed himself on) had 7 people, the second had 5, and the third had 4. It would be reasonable for the dream list to decrease by 1 each night; If that is true the first dream should only have 6.
In post 1292, petapan wrote:
4nxi3ty -
why do you suspect rach now aside from asking permission to hammer the day before
Her play here is very different from the last time we played where she was town.

Jarvis, can you explain what you quoted about staeg is scummy?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1305, petapan wrote:not good enough
tbh alot of this game has been just shy of not good enough.
In post 1306, petapan wrote:where do you notice it differing?
as the game has gone on it has become more apparent. originally i wasn't sure because it could've been related to activity and trying to get into the game but now i am confident it is alignment-related.

She is much more engaged in searching for scum as town. Whereas here she has been playing very under the radar, following the crowd, jumping on easy things.

In post 1303, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1299, 4nxi3ty wrote:when and why did this change?

KoC flipping scum was the main thing that made me reconsider the read
, but the joining the Konowa wagon thing was the other big thing. Other than that, some of his posts seem slightly townish, others slightly scummy.
I don't understand the bolded part considering KoC's push to lynch N was very similar to his push on PM.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1317, DeasVail wrote:Oh yes, I forgot to ask. 4nx, could you provide a link to a game where Rach is different as town? (Or if there's one in thread already just point me to it)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22202
In post 1315, DeasVail wrote:
4nx, that was the whole point though. KoC goes after PM, and gets caught out for it, and then does the exact same thing with N-town?
KoC was playing a short game so pushing for another mislynch does fit in with his play in this game. plus I don't think N's post are scummy.

In post 1316, petapan wrote:
In post 1310, 4nxi3ty wrote:as the game has gone on it has become more apparent. originally i wasn't sure because it could've been related to activity and trying to get into the game but now i am confident it is alignment-related.

She is much more engaged in searching for scum as town. Whereas here she has been playing very under the radar, following the crowd, jumping on easy things.
see but more or less your analysis this game has been consistently shallow and lacks concrete examples for most of your suspicions. and this is just another instance of it.
well I would have to disagree considering I went into more specifics with my rachread than you did with your read on me <.< (wish you would get on the same page as me, seeing as you are my strongest townread). Just look at how rach slides onto the PM, KoC, and Konowa wagons to see how scummy she is; She is doing the same thing N today as well.

Rach, what is your current read on jarvis?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:15 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1335, Jarvis wrote:What is your current read on jarvis?
leaning scum for how you were encouraging my lynch yesterday, basically it felt like you were trying to setup another mislynch ahead of time. And I think there is a good chance you intentionally added yourself to the dream seeing as the numbers don't quite add up. Also, iirc, kondi made some comment towards gamma that looked like coaching.

In post 1355, petapan wrote:
she never actually voted KoC. which is...interesting. not for that fact but for other things. i don't think her play has necessarily been spectacular but i don't think it's been notably scummy and you have yet to highlight how exactly her play is differing from her townplay, in your opinion. (i also know she suspected as town a fair deal so that is where i hesitate)

why exactly are you reading me as town anyway when i've been phoning it in for most of this game
I have already explained how she is much more engaged in a game as town whereas here she is playing very passive and under the radar.(ie. asking simple questions that don't amount to much, trying not to step on others toes, and giving reads without any reasoning.

when abarat was still going I remember thinking your play here was similar, and your suspicions on me feel sincere.

In post 1357, greygnarl wrote:
I mean that even though he jumps on every wagon that passes by, he kept going back to Konowa. It's like just to make sure he wasn't accused of sheeping he kept Konowa as scum.

or i kept going back because konowa was my top scumread instead of some elaborate vote scheme to prevent people from accusing me of sheeping.

In post 1352, RachMarie wrote:4nx

Yeah I was definitely town in that game (and still got lynched), However it is a bit easier to figure things out in a newbie game that I was in from the beginning , that a much larger and complex game like this one. I am still sorting people out.

@ DV (sheeping much??)

I don't buy that you are still lost in this game considering its been awhile and there hasn't been much going on.

If you are still sorting people out why were you comfortable with a konowa hammer?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:39 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1381, Equinox wrote:If RachMarie, someone who tends to get lynched, were scum with them, suddenly you've got 3 weak (or not-so-strong in the case of Gammagooey, though that depends on the player list) scum players out of a team of 4 or 5. Not really an optimal situation for multiple buses.

I find weaker scumteams are more prone to bussing than stronger scumteams because they tend to be more desperate for towncred.

Jarvis, you never answered DeasVail's question.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1389, Jarvis wrote:
In post 1386, 4nxi3ty wrote:Jarvis, you never answered DeasVail's question.

Yes I did.
no, you never answered this question:
In post 1332, DeasVail wrote:Why 4nx?

When you say "it felt like", you imply that you thought this yesterday, yes?
Another
mislynch? And no you aren't going to coast by on "iirc...some comment". Find that post.

No more bullshit reads from you, son. (that includes the peta read explanation)

yes I did think you were trying to setup my lynch yesterday. the difference between then and now is I thought you were bussing konowa then whereas now I know you were just pushing a mislynch.

here is the comment by kondi:
In post 158, kondi2424 wrote:Gamma, do something that will make me think you're town.

Can you explain your current Rach and N reads?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1396, Jarvis wrote: Answer is "same reason as for you yesterday"
you never gave a reason yesterday >.> the only thing remotely resembling a reason was day two where you were saying something about my explanation for a townread being weak.

I notice you've dropped your argument that went along with how I was referring to it as "my lynch" making me an obv-busser now Konowa's flipped town though, eh? Why do that as mislynching-scum?

Rach is too quiet to read. She's playing pretty much the same as in Newbie whatever-number, though, which I replaced into and mislynched her as scum - i.e. mislynch fodder. But I wouldn't say she's town. I'm just looking more suspiciously at those pushing her because as town she's getting mislynched and as scum she's going to be getting bussed.

Of course I dropped that point, Konowa's townflip made it invalid.

rach read is "null but anybody who attacks her is going to be suspicious" :neutral:
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:32 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1410, Jarvis wrote:
You're missing out the reciprocal, which is why would scum tie themselves to a mislynch to an extent that it looks like they're bussing a partner? Specially one which doesn't even need support to go through. Not how towncred works.

And yeah, you hit the nail right on the head with my Rach read. Got anything to say or are you just going to make vague emoticon implications?

don't get why you are leaning so hard on the "im town cause I wouldn't tie myself to a mislynch like that"

and your null read on rach is a little disconcerning:
In post 759, Jarvis wrote: And Rach's PM-vote post was scum as fuck.

Deas, can you turn up the heat you are little tough to read currently?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1429, Jarvis wrote:Oh no don't try to misrep me. I'm not "leaning so hard" on it. You brought it up yesterday, you're going to swallow it today. So let's not dodge the question. Explain it away, please.

And yeah it was incredibly bad. But she is playing to the townmeta I've experienced. And sometimes townies change their reads. So you know.

there is no misrep. That point was made invalid after the flip hence why I didn't bring it up today, you are the one who intentionally brought it up. You saying 'my lynch' is neither a scumtell nor a towntell, it is null in my book. You intentionally projecting the idea of 'I wouldn't tie myself to a mislynch like that as scum' is scummy.

true reads change, yet rachmarie didn't really do much to cause a change from a scumread to a nullread.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:47 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

town

petpan
n
greygnarl

equinox
peregrinev
deasvail

staeg

shiidaji
seastormjt

jarvis
rachmarie
scum
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1525, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1470, Equinox wrote:
In post 1469, PeregrineV wrote:-lesser 4nxiety

wut

Pushing 4nxiety for a reply. Not often done to one's town reads.
iirc mehdi was asking blastoide to reply to my post.
In post 1507, DeasVail wrote:Why scum-jarvis?
have you not read my posts?

unvote, vote: jarvis
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:02 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1556, DeasVail wrote:4nx, is it just what you posted recently or is there more to it?

Do you disagree with what I posted recently? I suppose I could add how his voting pattern today looks more aligned with scum searching for a viable lynch rather than town pushing his top scumread.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:53 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2, Quilford wrote:and that the
method
of player selection will be revealed at or before the end of the game.

the dreams list is definitely not randomly generated.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1683, Jarvis wrote:Rach/N is scum (probably going to say Rach right now)

In post 1445, Jarvis wrote:
I consider being a counterwagon to scum and playing to known townmeta to be enough to counteract one post.

can you explain how rach is playing to her townmeta?

unvote,vote: rachmarie
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote:jarvis

i find that both his and kondi's post are scummy.

deas and staeg are currently tied for last remaining scum imo.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1485, RachMarie wrote:Joining the crowd here and admittedly sheeping due to time constraints:

VOTE: Staeg

^shirking responsibility of vote to others and deadline; good chance of rach not wanting to be held accountable for a mislynch here.
In post 158, kondi2424 wrote:Gamma, do something that will make me think you're town.

In post 1396, Jarvis wrote:
Rach is too quiet to read. She's playing pretty much the same as in Newbie whatever-number, though, which I replaced into and mislynched her as scum - i.e. mislynch fodder. But I wouldn't say she's town. I'm just looking more suspiciously at those pushing her because as town she's getting mislynched and as scum she's going to be getting bussed.

In post 1429, Jarvis wrote:
In post 1424, 4nxi3ty wrote:and your null read on rach is a little disconcerning:
In post 759, Jarvis wrote: And Rach's PM-vote post was scum as fuck.

And yeah it was incredibly bad. But she is playing to the townmeta I've experienced. And sometimes townies change their reads. So you know.
^defending rach without taking the leap to call her town.

confirm vote: Jarvis
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:20 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yeah thar gave me pause when I first saw it. Then I realized:
In post 1219, RachMarie wrote:Staeg I feel is likely town, probably Jarvis as well.

she was probably just mimicking the staeg vote to create uncertainty in who her buddy was between staeg and jarvis.

In post 1361, RachMarie wrote:Partial reads:

ATM I am going with Jarvis, Peta, Equinoz, Shii, in the town pile

What is up with Sea? Are the mods replacing her? basically she is non- existent.

Which leaves

DV, Staeg, N, Pere, 4NX, and Grey who I need to look at more carefully.

I'm leaning towards thinking Rach would put one buddy in each pile.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:02 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1800, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1790, petapan wrote:i mean i thought me not taking your claim at face value was p town but what do i know

it was.
it's why my last post was prodding and not a big imposing wall thing that would make the ladies swoon.

So then why are you wasting your time on peta?

especially after this:
nacho wrote:fuck VCA says that Rach and peta probably aren't scum together more reading to do

and this:
Rach > Jarvis > Anxiety
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1486, RachMarie wrote:Has Sea just forgotten she is in this game? Granted with both mods being limited on time we have not had a good record on prodding.

In post 1490, RachMarie wrote:Well I know she has been having issues in other games but she seemed to be still playing. Probably got prodded more in those.

this defense of seatstorm stood out to me.

In post 1011, Staeg wrote:I had a dream guise
Petapan
Shiidaj
4nxi3ty
Seastorm
Konowa
^at least one scum over there
Konowa sounds as good as anything
vote: konowa

After doing some rereading I am confident that petapan and shiidaji(empking) are town so I think I can PoE this list down to seastorm, which means nacho is most likely scum :/

kondi's coaching of gamma combined with jarvis' soft attack on KoC and soft defense on Rach is a strong association, and I don't get why it is being ignored.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:38 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

(sigh, why do i bother hitting my head against a wall)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:46 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yeh i did notice, but jarvis is so obvscum to me at this point it baffles me that i am the only one voting him. maybe others can explain in-depth why they think he is likely town?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

jarvis can you explain some town reads?
and who your secondary scumread is?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:05 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1823, DeasVail wrote:4nx, why didn't you share your opinion on a massclaim?
Why didn't you share your opinion on my nacho and jarvis comments? Because we don't have an unlimited amount time and we choose to focus on what we think matters.

I don't think a massclaim is vital today, I already have two strong suspects without, and there could still be useful town power.
In post 1824, Jarvis wrote:
In post 1822, greygnarl wrote:Really Jarvis? What advantage do you gain from holding on to that?

What advantage does anyone gain from me not holding onto that? No need for me to explain townreads at this point, no need to influence the night kill by giving any more reads than necessary.
transparency which allows others to PoE easier, especially with the dream mechanic. Because forcing scum to commit to a read makes it harder for them to follow the crowd. And some scum have a tough time explaining reads.

And I asked for a scumread as well.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Not seeing the connection in what you quoted, nacho.

In post 1827, Nachomamma8 wrote:
why do you think he is town?

peta is playing a very loose game, which matches a past experience I had with town peta. And I like the conclusion he draws throughout his posts, even when I don't agree with all of them.

In post 1805, Jarvis wrote:"confirm vote" is basically a big red sign reading SCUM POSTURING if anyone missed that.

And dayum, finally.

unvote; vote: 4nxi3ty
what do you think of the reasoning behind this?

In post 1832, Nachomamma8 wrote:why is this happening
why
because you are letting it happen with a weak push on peta instead of a strong push on jarvis? Because you are only saying 'why is this happening' instead explaining why my lynch is bad?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1836, Nachomamma8 wrote:You don't see petapan's connection to Rach when she was being lynched and he said "no, let's lynch someone in a dream?". Because that sort of points to peta utilizing that rach never appeared in a dream to keep a weak scum partner with a power role alive. His question to you reinforces that. Then there's using two dead scumbuddies to clear a third, which is pretty fucking sketchy especially since it let him glide with a townread on his partner forever and always.
i don't know i saw it more as not wanting to lynch a pr and he didn't say rach was definitely town from the dead scumbuddies.

plus these felt like rach was buddyingup to peta:
Rach wrote:Thanks for explaining it Peta

The thing is Peta is correct, the wagon has built up fast and even if we are all sure he is scum, we need to give time for others to respond including the lynchee. Day just started.

and i thought it was odd how seastorm rejoined out of the blue to vote KoC.

Nacho wrote:It's fucking terrible.
then help me lynch him. staeg's dream is the only list that jarvis doesn't appear on. Assuming I am correct about jarvis and the dream is accurate, we can clear deas, n, pv, and greygnarl once jarvis is confirmed scum.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:12 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

if you read my posts you would see I have a townread on you and scumread on nacho and why I think that <.<

empking's content is closer to null yet shiidaji's questioning of others is very town
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

that's because I'm trying to convince him to bus jarvis
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1866, petapan wrote:
In post 1864, 4nxi3ty wrote:that's because I'm trying to convince him to bus jarvis

this does not make sense

its a catch flies with honey instead of vinegar sort of thing

jarvis, my reasoning today is completely different from rach's L-1... and I think you meant to say flawed not flawless.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1820, 4nxi3ty wrote:
and who your secondary scumread is?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:39 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

i'll make a deal-- if jarvis can give three other reads, one scum and two town, with an explanation-- i'll claim.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:43 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1873, Jarvis wrote:I have explained why I am not giving unnecessary scumreads.

Grey's content has been null but he is town because Bitmap's reactions were very town. Staeg is town because you said so.

And so ends the stalling.

In post 1824, Jarvis wrote:
In post 1822, greygnarl wrote:Really Jarvis? What advantage do you gain from holding on to that?

What advantage does anyone gain from me not holding onto that? No need for me to explain townreads at this point, no need to influence the night kill by giving any more reads than necessary.
:neutral: one scumread now. that is the deal take it or leave it.

In post 1874, Nachomamma8 wrote:but if you think I'm jarvis's partner, then why waste so much time on me as opposed to talking to everyone else...?
I already tried that once when I wanted people to talk about jarvis, it didn't take. people are too blinded by apathy and confirmation bias to listen to me.

(btw this post is an awesomely subtle nudging of my wagon despite you saying my lynch is bad.)

In post 1875, petapan wrote:i don't see why you wouldn't try to lynch someone that would confirm you as town if they flip scum and i want to know why you scumread nacho - scumreading seastorm i understand but seastorm isn't here anymore
huh? I am trying to lynch someone who will confirm 4 people. (its a shame, PoE would be incredibly strong tomorrow with a jarvis flip)

nacho's replace in does seem like his is putting a lot of effort into the game, but his wall and vca feels like overcompensation. plus he never follows up on the conclusions he reaches in the vca or on the comments he made yesterday about the dream list. Then his push on you today feels like busy work so he doesn't have to take a significant stance on me or jarvis.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

sigh you have an incredibly low opinion of your own play this game

his reasoning sounds logical, but it doesn't fit in with how he cleared you from not being rach's buddy with vca.

also if you take note of how the day has gone he is content to sit back and let my lynch happen. If he really wanted to lynch one of his scumreads I would expect him to put more effort into defending me and forming a counterwagon on you or jarvis. The fact that he keeps his vote on you when there is absolutely zero support for your lynch instead of changing to jarvis is major indication of this.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:37 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vt
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

:neutral:
In post 765, 4nxi3ty wrote:not feeling a N lynch.

getting deja vu from yesterday, where KoC pushed a weaker player in PMyst

In post 1334, 4nxi3ty wrote:Just look at how rach slides onto the PM, KoC, and Konowa wagons to see how scummy she is; She is doing the same thing N today as well.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1858, 4nxi3ty wrote: staeg's dream is the only list that jarvis doesn't appear on. Assuming I am correct about jarvis and the dream is accurate, we can clear deas, n, pv, and greygnarl once jarvis is confirmed scum.

nacho, is this a correct analysis?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:13 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

too bad nacho's setting peta up for a mislynch after my flip:
In post 1894, Nachomamma8 wrote:which happens after peta defends Rach against 4nxi3ty for a little while
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:21 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1637, Jarvis wrote:Just for that post you can die.

Unvote; Vote: Nacho

little bit of distancing upon replacement, minimal to zero interaction since.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:02 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1882, 4nxi3ty wrote:(its a shame, PoE would be incredibly strong tomorrow with a jarvis flip.)

don't let jarivs or nacho push mislynches on n, staeg, or peta.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

sorry to hear about your dad, rach.

ahh nacho i couldn't even the score after adwd ._.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”