MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 am

Post by MattP »

In post 449, Knight of Cydonia wrote:S'up bitches. Anything in particular I need to hear about before I start reading?

manho is scum yadayadayada
SlappyKrust
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:07 am

Post by Konowa »

4nxi3ty, you still have not explained why I am scum. All you did was point to theoretical bullshit that happens every game. Please explain what you quoted in 316 makes me scum. Also, explain the lack of continuation of your train of thought regarding what you quoted (regarding Bitmap/Shamrock/Blastoide).

In post 384, 4nxi3ty wrote:Cause PV is more likely to flip scum. I agree with his aggression looking forced and kondi's last post gave off townvibes. Also the fact that pm, bitmap, and konowa are all sitting comfortably on the kondi wagon kinda invalidates it imo.

I’m confused now. You’re worried about me “sitting comfortably” on the kondi wagon, but you quote
me
when you reference your PM vote. Forgetting/not mentioning that I was voting PM and not referencing it. This is twice now where there is major dissonance in your train of thought. Please explain.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Konowa »

Matt, what do you think of DeasVail?
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:21 am

Post by MattP »

Town
SlappyKrust
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 451, Konowa wrote:4nxi3ty, you still have not explained why I am scum. All you did was point to theoretical bullshit that happens every game. Please explain what you quoted in 316 makes me scum. Also, explain the lack of continuation of your train of thought regarding what you quoted (regarding Bitmap/Shamrock/Blastoide).
I have already explained the possible scum motivation for your post that looked liked you were trying to tie people together. Your attack on mehdi and your switch to a null read does not sit right with me as well.

I was speculating on you possibly trying to tie a buddy to someone else; Neither you nor any one else in that group has flipped scum. Further continuation down that path is pointless until I can confirm you are scum and that was indeed your motive in that post.

Why include Shamrock in that group? I specifically speculated on
only
Bitmap, Blastoide, Kondi, and Matt.

I’m confused now. You’re worried about me “sitting comfortably” on the kondi wagon, but you quote
me
when you reference your PM vote. Forgetting/not mentioning that I was voting PM and not referencing it. This is twice now where there is major dissonance in your train of thought. Please explain.
:? ... You were not voting PM, you were voting kondi. The whole point of that post was to see if you would vote for PM now that you had support; Considering you said "PM was scummier than kondi" and the only reason you supposedly switched to kondi was your "PM vote was useless. Are you going to vote PM now that there is some support?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:39 am

Post by Konowa »

I included Shamrock because I think you are trying to invent bullshit. If you actually read what you quoted, I was not potraying Bitmap as scummy in that post. I was questioning Blastoide on why he would go lack of reasoning vote on Bitmap over what looked like strong reasoning vote on Shamrock. So either you are trying to falsify my reads or you can not read. I'll go with the former and would like you to explain why?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:53 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

huh? I never mentioned you portraying bitmap as scummy.

so your not going to talk about PM (who has once again posted elsewhere why competely avoiding this thread) or kondi's recent posts(who you are currently voting)?

vote: Konowa
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:04 am

Post by Konowa »

Please follow.

You said I am taking someone scummy (Bitmap) and trying to tie him to someone else (Blastoide). How the hell in what I quoted remotely even makes sense? I was questioning Blastoide why he voted Bitmap
over
Shamrock.

Again with the loaded questions. Why? I am engaging
you
at the moment.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:21 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

ehh I guess I see how that comes off. I was speaking from my pespective, 'taking someone who I think is scummy' wouldve probly been better.

In that very same post you can clearly see I had no idea what your read of bitmap was hence the question 'what is your bitmap read'?

that was not a loaded question, it was a simple questioning about why you werent talking about kondi or pm. and engaging with me doesnt prevent you from talking about them either.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Konowa »

I understand that the two are not mutually exclusive. They haven't done anything worthwhile to comment on/question.
PMysterious is still scum. I do not understand why people are writing him off as a VI.
kondi's last post was so stupid, I have no comment on it. I still think his complete drop off the face of this game as soon as my wagon went off is the scummiest thing to date.
Seastormjt
Seastormjt
Goon
Seastormjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Seastormjt »

Hi, sorry, playing a couple other faster games that are going into night today, so I'm thinking I'll post then. Sorry about this!
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Kon read any other game pm's played. Things he's done so far are pretty similar to his usual town game (I honestly don't know his scum play style).
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Replacing out...
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by MattP »

Well Kondi's probtown too
SlappyKrust
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I have fallen really far behind so I'll just wait for D1 to be over because this just seems like a whole bunch of yelling at each other and nothing is happening very proactively
green shirt thursdays
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 464, xRECKONERx wrote:I have fallen really far behind so I'll just wait for D1 to be over because this just seems like a whole bunch of yelling at each other and nothing is happening very proactively

yeah i know the feeling faking it is so hard sometimes
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by petapan »

kondi seems to be mass replacing out so i don't take it to mean anything either way
free crypto
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by MattP »

O
SlappyKrust
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

so deadline's coming up in 4 days. Quil's giving an extension until everyone gets replaced I think but shit really needs to get done here. manho is a pretty decent lynch I think but that's mostly just for what matt said about the 100% sure sheeping line and that he hasn't done anything more likely to be town than scum. kinda feel like the game is just spiraling into people don't post much->nobody cares about the game because nobodys posting->even less posting and interest in the game so I'm just going to share some reads.

i thought shamrock was one of the more likely scum in the active players for all the poking questioning and thought it could be scum trying to poke at people's logic to find things to attack but after actually going through his iso his comment about reck looked a little more likely to be from town than scum and his comment to deas about blast looked like townthought aaaaand I liked his response to matt about him thinking manho was town so yeah pretty sure he's town now.

agar's questions and focus on jackal seem overaggressive to me for how early in the game it was and I have a slight town read on jackal/KoC for jackal's first post of the game

still think konowa's town for reasons i already said

the tone of bitmap's posts feels town with his votes so far and his response to shiidaji- it's certainly not perfect town play but the posts seem really laid back and it doesn't seem like he cares about whether other people see him as town, which is more likely to come from town than not.

mmmmyeah that's pretty much all the interesting ones, will trade reads on other players for
delicious cookies
reads other people have that they think most players disagree with or don't have a whole lot of confidence in but feel like sharing anyway.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by petapan »

read on pmysterious?
free crypto
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

posts are garbage but gut town because of his/her (its?) post about getting wagoned super early in the game
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Reads on blast and staeg? I still dislike the manho lynch mostly since when it comes to manho vs kondi I find kondi more likely to be scum. Agar I can agree with as leaning scum. Bit is null (I don't really consider relaxed to be a good town tell).
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

don't like steag's first post and posts about konowa but it's not a particuarly strong read.

blast i may/may not have forgotten was in the game entirely. wouldn't be surprised to see him flip town or scum.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 470, Gammagooey wrote:posts are garbage but gut town because of his/her (its?) post about getting wagoned super early in the game

i actually looked at him and realized i was thinking of blastoide when i asked for a read because he was one where i'm thinking i noticed a thing. i think pmysterious's response was fairly null and he's a big void of nothing otherwise
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by petapan »

actually meh just did the research myself and i thought he might be overly formal newbscum but that is Just How He Posts
free crypto

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”