Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who want to be my tag team partnah?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm fine with it Baby though I'm not sure everyone would want to do that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There's a few people here I wouldn't want.

Nero grabs
Internet Stranger
a
delivers a spinning ddt

He picks him back up and
delivers a snap suplex

TL;DR version.

IS got snap suplexed and a spinning ddt.

Also guys, titles change hands through the shows.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We need a heel/face mechanic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't understand why we are disscussing end game. Today is not a lynch and the title will change hands. So we should give the title to someone the mafia would likely nk tonight.

MOD: Is this a delayed flip game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain crumples to the floor in the centre of the ring as he is taken down by a sneaky chop block!

pot? kettle?

IS>>>Chess>>>Jason>>>Lowell
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1. Kise
2. Kublai Khan
3. Sottyrulez
5. Vezokpiraka
7. VP Baltar
11. Thor665
12. Debonair Danny DiPietro
14. Erratus Apathos
16. GMan
17. Primate
19. Trendall
27. Bella
^^^^^^^^

I don't know any of these people save Kise and Thor and Sotty. I don't understand why Vezo is a title contender.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:@Nero, vezo has already been eliminated from the Rumble; perhaps you should try paying attention.
prolly

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain is whipped hard across the ring, straight into a kitchen sink that flips him head over heels!

In wrestling the "good" guys are faces and the "bad" guys are heels. I didn't know why we didn't have some kind of heel turn mechanic or w/e but I think Kise is right and all the WWFers are the faces and the guys trying to take over are the heels.

As for my question about delayed flips. He [the mod] has two categories "Kicked off the road to Wrestlemania" and "Suffering from a long-term injury" so I was wondering why the two categories. Maybe you get injured and the length/severity determines if you are kicked off or not. Maybe its in the rules and I missed it.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^
OMGUS FTW!!!!!

Headbutt to IS;atomic drop to IS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its not that different from IS' 165. Scott agreed with IS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As Nero Cain sits in his locker room watching the Rumble and ranting, a fan runs in and smacks him across the face with a Twilight DVD!

If you are a twilight fan I am sooooooooooo going to vote you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry Locke, I keep fogetting the no quote thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RE gobots 380: Who is QT? Are you you telling BS "see you [in the] qt"?

I agree that the RR is more or less a pro-longed RVS. Though it not EXACTLY the same b/c the title as game implication. Just like in RVS you can get reactions etc.

In hindsight, what I wish we did is b4 the RR started everyone had posted a list of who they wanted/didn't want in the rumble...in order. That might'va given us some interesting connections.

For the most part I'm fairly happy with the remaining members that are left. Unfortunately I only know a few of them. :) Though I think VV is a pretty decent player and I'm not sure why he was voted out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Support: Kise

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who does everyone want to win?

I think Kise or KK would work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A PL of Chess wouldn't hurt us though I'm in agreement that DDD shouldn't get the belt just b/c he wants it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Meta says Chess is prob town. Jason is likely town. I hate VPs vote on him. Yea Jason made a VI post, that doesn't make him scum. The scum are prolly the ones sitting back like IS and Bella.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hoppster wrote: @ NC: What about sotty/Zach's vote on Jason?
Pressure vote? That's how I read it.

@Sotty Do you actually find Jason scummy or was it a pressure vote to ge him to respond to 452?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hoppster wrote: @ NC: Wasn't VPB's vote also a pressure vote? I saw them both as pressure votes.
Apparently it was. Derp on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Hooster They aren't too terribly different. In his own words he's unreadable. Though I think he's a tad fluffier when scum.

@Chess can you link him to a chess scum game and a chess town game so he can decide for himself.

RE EA 595: Are you saying that scum AREN'T sitting back?

@IS in 597 you agree with me, then you state of the actives only ONE of them is scum. The only way you'd know this is if you know who the scum are.

THEN....

In 613 you vote me and call me obv scum. I hadn't even posted between 597 and 613 so what changed? This looks like coaching.

REVERSE neckbreaker: IS

EA as his buddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ImageImageImage

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

EA, you voted me, not that I'm actually worried about the vote, b/c I think/thought its a very likely possibility that scum are the ones likely to sit back and coast. You voted me which I took as you disagreeing with me. Am I mistaken? If so what did you mean.

I very much disagree that I've been tunneling on IS. So I didn't want him to win the RR, many people didn't want me to win but I'm not accusing them of TV.

Still, what made you think that ONE of the sum was active and the rest were inactive?

Jason is a Hardyz fan, how lame. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The hell are you talking about Furc? All I've said to IS is like one post. That's hardly tunneling.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Primate concerning your 657 I've heard this as well but IS' play in Mutiny and this game I can't see it...potential buddying noted. I agree with gobots. Even if he's
that damn good
he shouldn't be above suspicion.

@Hoopster Having played several games with Chess he's often right not 100% but a decent scumdar. However, he tends to act VIish and it really fucks up the town. I'm a firm believer in POE as one of the best scum hunting tools. We should always try to lynch scum but one or 2 mislynches in a 27 player game won't hurt too bad.

<waits for bandwagon>

Wich is why I had Chess post a town and scum game so YOU could decide on your own. But don't take my word for it.[/Reading Rainbow]

IS' 675 if the lurkers would change your opinion of me your scum read must not be very strong. In fact do you have any scum reads besides me?

I hate scott's vote on Chess. Seems nearly chainsawish.

SOMEONE POST SO I CAN FINISH MY POST!!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IS' 729 is fail. Its really twisting Thors words. Earlier He said Thor was more of an instigator than a scumhunter. Then he said b/c I'm lurking Thor is now scummy. Thor asked what my lurking has do do with his "scumminess"

IS why is my lurking and "tunneling" on you scummier but your avoiding EA's question is not scummy?

I would also like to know why Thor is NOW scummy but wasn't originally.

IS is Vi?

Also Bella is lurking horribly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I meant Snake. My bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was literally about to call Borious for lurking along with Bella back in my last post but I thought he might just be concentrating on his modding.

I could deff swing a Borious vote today.

What I meant Snake was that YOU voted Vifurc and Scott immediately voted you. Lame vote on you was lame.

I still see <enter IS screaming that I'm tunneling on him"> IS as scum. SRS the guy is dodging questions left and right and I see no pro-town reason for that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain continues to run his mouth but is quickly shut up by an impromptu T-bone suplex!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see how Snake's 757 confirms him as scum. Do you have any other scum reads besides Snake?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My post was directed @ Scott B. Sorry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lowells vote on SB is opportunistic and scummy.

Furcs vote on Trendall is opportunistic and scummy.

IS and Bella are vig bait.

pump handle slam:lowell

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

First Furc says that the WAGON is pro-town so it sounds like he's voting with the majority to avoid making waves. Then he says that Trendall might/could be lying about being town. Not once did Furc call him scum or that Furc BELIEVED that he was lying. It wasn't until his NEXT post that Furc said anything about being him being scum.

Combine this with his "woe is me" line about drawing attention/criticism for his Hoppster read and he REALLY sounds like scum trying to avoid heat.
As for Lowell he said that reading back (he went back and read) that he thought (past tense) the same thing as the others. So if he had thought that at the time why did he have to go back and reread it?

Would you shut up obvscumIS? You're avoiding questions like crazy, your play is as crap as always

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

++++Lowell ISO is devoid anything worthwhile.

This thread needs more Kise love. Is Chess on v/la? 'Cause dude has disapeared.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VPB explain why Trendall is scummy and Bella is not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Obv Lazy Nero is lazy.

I disagree. I think Trendles assertion that he's town is more newb town then scum.

part of my question was why do you think Bella is town but I guess VPB thought that was too stupid of a question.

gut buster: IS

Part of methinks he's just trolling b/c I don't think ANYONES play could be this bad. He's a good lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I very much disagree with Triple D and VPB that ONLY the big wagons are viable. Its just a tad under a week for DL so its NOT impossible for us to lynch anyone of those three.

I'd still very much like IS out of the game. His play is horrorbad so I'm thinking scum but on the off chance he's town I don't see him helping at all.

Of the three big wagons I'd ve most likely to hop on the Sco Bro lynch.

I don't get great vibes from Jason, Furc or Lowell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Chess and EA I agree that Furc is scummy but do you two think that Sco Bro's allignment is the same as Furcs.

Snake votes Furc-Sco Bro votes Snake b/c he voted Furc=/=Chainsaw?

impaler dtt:Borious

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dodges prod. I'll get a post up soon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really doubt Trend was scum, of course I've been wrong before but meh. IS' play has just been terrible. I can't see him as a town. 3rd party survivor, jester? Maybe. NOT TOWN. If you really want a case I'll write one up over the night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

someone post pls...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Concerning IS' 1081...

Oh look, a scum claim.

If your intention was to put your vote on Trendall why did it HAVE to be the lynch vote?

b/c titles can change hands on the lynch vote. I don't think TOWN have any need to go title hunting.

So the deflection on Chess won't work. Its basically like a "Well, he MADE me do it!!!" which is both false and stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:IS

This needs to happen. His play yesterday was horrible. Then the hammer + deflect to Chess was horribly scummy.

In other news, Vezo and VPB are likely to be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

First of all I called you
likely
scum, as in not 100% sold. Reading is tech. In 1225 you weren't solid on Vezok as liarscum. If Vezok flips scum you (and Bris) are good canidates as scumbuddies. You and him could also be buddying.

Vezok was pretty scummy yesterday. Vezoks "lie" is pretty suspicious b/c its on the champ. Ifhe were to flip scum then VPB would make sense to look at.

Chess' 1231 is full of win.

IS' 1232 is the pot calling the kettle black. Deff scum.

@IS Do you still think Vezok is scum?

EDIT: Its quit possible that he is although I'm not sure what to make of his "Davari is the ONLY wrassler fro Minn."

@Bris Have you had ANY scum reads this whole game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In 1208 You said "I need to hear more from Vezo and DDD. You are both
pretty much outed at this point
, so I want to hear a full claim from both."

Yea you can weasel your way out and yell and scream "I DIDN'T USE THE WORD SCUM" but its pretty obvious what you're getting at.

If you keep backpedaling you can just moonwalk right out of this thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I saw that. I didn't understand what you were asking. Please reiterate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well first of all you said both of their roles were outted and I don't see how DDD's role was outted. So we know he's from Minnesota...that's barely
outting a role

Nor do I understand the point why it was important that they full role claim so you could, in your own words, "so we can make a decision and move on" almost in the either or sense.

Then you gave a preemptive "ITS NOT ROLEFISHING" Wich I very much disagree with. Explain why it was important they full roleclaim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

One last question for IS.

In 1089 you said you didn't believe in claims.

Explain why your stance on claims has changed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Love the irony, Jason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also. @IS

Regardless if
YOU
are tired of it
I
find it scummy and regardless of how stupid you and Jasonscum and Bristepscum or anyone else find it to be you should, if you are town, answer the question. Now why was important for DDD and Vezok to claim? How was it NOT rolefishing? And why did you change your stance on roleclaiming?

@Jason No. The irony part is when you called me Snake's buddy when YOU are IS' buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Chess. Thoughts on IS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jason/Hardy killed Snake SK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't forget Spike. 3 man sk team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IS 1315 So you wanted a player gone just b/c you don't like him? Way to scum hunt.

Furc 1316 Mass name claim is a bad idea me thinks. You get major scum points there.

Furc 1329 Oh look. More IS defense. Calls me scum + doesn't vote.

I also disagree with the views on Kise. Kise is a bit lurky for my taste. Not a big fan of his "IT WAS A VIG SHOT. DEFF WASN'T SCUM." +his vote of IS could be potential bussin'/distancing. Is he scummy? Yes. Is he as scummy as Furc/IS/Sco Bro. No But giving him a town read just b/c? Not buying it, Furc.

Chess also gives me bad vibes. He suggested the name claim which I admit he's done as town but he's usually very vocal but when I asked him for views on IS he got real quite. And B4 him or his buddies say "WELL HE HASN'T BEEN ON!!!" I've seen him on.

NEED SOMEONE TO POST.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sco Bros's 1319 sucks as well. Deff a chainsaw b/c there's more than just me voting him. Weak reasons? Hell read his ISO his posts are fucking retarded and he no sells questions like crazy.Brosius also lies. He said "My initial scum reads are both dead" when the only thing he said about Thor was "I don't really see Thor or BS or CK doing anything overtly scummy and the votes on them seem to be based in playstyle more than content."

Now to me it looks like he never really called Thor scum and he used both BS and CK in the same sentence but the only scum read was Thor? Explain.

Also I very much disagree that IS is a town wagon and therefore an EZ lynch b/c if he was town/with his horrorbad play this wagon would be moving much faster but its stalling.

+ The guy had a Trendall scum read since ISO #14 but didn't vote him until ISO #17.

Scum. He should have been yesterdays lynch and I'm quite upset that he had no pressure on him today.

And despite calling me scummy he votes for gman b/c he "likes the case"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea. I'd like a IS/Furc/Sco Bro lynch today.

@Primate/Furc/Sco Bro and anyone else defending IS. If IS is a troll w/e. Then how does he help scum hunting? If ya'll believe that would NOW be the best time to policy lynch? Would you want IS in lylo? I wouldn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gah. I knew what he meant, Primate, but why use BS and CK in the SAME sentence but ONLY Thor was scum and not BS or CK?

Lets be honest. Saying "Oh my two scum reads are both dead" is a pretty "safe" play.

Shouldn't you let Sco Bro answer for himself?

++++

I DON'T like how you misrepped my question. The question was how does
HE
help. If he's going to troll and try and act anti-town to confuse the town then I don't see how thats possibly helping with the scum hunting process. So explain to me how he helps.

Right now either IS is scum and his buddies are protecting him or IS is just crap town and the scum are defending him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

7. VP Baltar
9. Scott Brosius
13. Internet Stranger
17. Primate
22. Furcolow
15. Baby Spice
18. chesskid3
26. bristep123

I guarantee there are a few scums in that list.

Also, Primate, since you believe that any "aware" play will understand that IS trolling and therefore is null I don't understand how any "aware" player can NOT find IS scummy after half the shit he pulled.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In ISO 30 he said "Definately a better wagon than Brosius"

There's a link to Borious.

The way obvscum IS attacks him makes me think town. Could be some distancing though. Just like I find you some what scummy Kise but the way scummy Primate attacks you makes me think town.

His vote pattern is crap though. I'd still lynch other players before him though.

Kise where is your IS vote?

Edit: Hey look Primate agrees that IS is scummy but apparently not scummy enuff to vote. Noted for when IS flips.

"re:SB. He treated, Thor, BS, CK, the same." Agreed but thats where the problem is. That was the ONLY time he mentioned Thor. And then this morning he said "Welp both of my scum reads are dead so if he treaded Thor/BS/CK the same then the BS and CK reads just went away durring the night? Maybe I'm stupid but I don't get that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You
might
be correct, Primate. But don't you feel that its a lil' bit lacking? He has/had EXACTLY two scum reads in a 53 page game?

"And no,
I never said I think IS is scummy
and I honestly reckon he's probably town. Only think he's done
I think is scummy
is the D1 hammer U-turn."

So people can do scummy things but they aren't scummy? IDK about this. You see, I don't have any inside information or w/e so when I see something scummy I will assume that they are potential scum. I don't this IS should get a pass for playing troll.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1354-I'm not letteting a
SINGLE
thing influence my view of IS. IMO, IS has done
SEVERAL
scummy things. I don't know how you can't see that.

I'm REALLY hating this "IS is too scummy to be scum" defense I'm hearing from people.

1355-Not sure if you realize this Primate and I were discussing Sco Bro and his lack of reads but its nice to know that you're so worried about being outted your going to defend yourself against a post that's unrelated to you.

In general, a
sincere
SHOULD have a good 3 or 4 scumspects at any given time. Any thing less especially when they are all unoriginal reads looks faux.

I also don't buy the deflect to EA and Emp. You
GUARANTEED
that one of them was scum but didn't vote? Nice to know how sincere you are with your reads.

1356-Maybe. The smart thing would be to wait for an IS flip first but I litterally cannot understand why he's being defended at all so from my POV it deff looks like IS is scum or he's town being defended by scum for the town cred.

1360-I refer you to Primate's 1354. I think he summed it up quite nicely.

Why do you think that list of 8 names were RANDOM? Discredit moar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Sotty I would assume you could learn whom I find scummy outside of IS from my ISO but I've heard I can be quite confusing so in my next few posts I'll be putting through cases on who I find scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero continues to rant until he is snapped out of it by a hard right hand!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I believe that
Sco Bro
is scum.

Why? He's quite lurky and and lax in his scum hunting. He votes Snake for voting Furc (who I also find scummy). Possible chainsaw/distancing from Snakescum.

"At the moment, I mentioned Trendall as a slight scum read.
Otherwise nothing has caught my eye.
"

Then in ISO #17 he claims he DID have a scum read on Snake despite ISO 15 telling us he didn't. So it looks like a break in continuity to me.

In that same post he said that a Snake vote isn't going to take off despite DL being a week away.

In ISO 22 he says both of his scum reads are dead. How convenient!!! Though I'm still not sure if Snake was a scum read. (read above). I HATE the defense of IS. Says "He's not overly town". Just in-case IS flips scum eh? Calls me scum/doesn't vote. Votes Gman b/c he likes the case?

In ISO 24 he calls me a misrep machine (that's a good nickname, mind if I start using it?) Despite it being Primate that called his reads unoriginal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I believe
Furc
is scum.

Firstly he can't follow the rules...but that doesn't make him scum.

ISO 24 says I'm tunneling IS.

745-Are you seriously suggesting Hopp is scum for using parentheses?!? Holy Weak Reasoning, Batman.

Opportunistic vote on Trend in ISO 28.

ISO 31 is beyond stupid. He says that Chess is town then votes him? And your voting him b/c? Oh b/c VP did it. AND he himself uses parenthesis after he got done calling it a scum tell. lolwut?

Oh look Bro
might
be town, he says in ISO 33.

1019-"sadly, I believe that he might be on the same side as me :/" Scumslip/boast?

In ISO 50 calls my IS vote scummy despite that not being his first post since my vote. Whats up with the delayed reaction?

In ISO 53 he's for a mass name claim. Thanks for letting us know that its a bad idea.

In ISO 55 Agrees with Sco Bro. Moar IS defense. Calls me scum...doesn't vote.

Iso 58 says that I'm buddying up to Primate. Which doesn't make any sense b/c I called him scum/we were arguing/discussing Sco Bro.

ISO 59 is lining up lynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ IS 1405- B/c YOU obvscum IS said that one of them are scum but DIDN'T vote AND the way they are a COUNTER to your scum wagon + I JUST got done saying that I would be posting cases so Sotty would know who else I thought was scum. LEARN TO FUCKING READ.

I am NOT going to take a wagon seriously when...

Erratus Apathos - 5 (AurorusVox,
VP Baltar, Internet Stranger, chesskid3, Furcolow
)
look at who is voting him!!!

My suggestion to YOU IS is instead of deflecting/trying to discredit you actually start scum hunting. I can only do one post at a time AND there's a 200 word limit.

@KK Sotty wanted to know who I thought was scum outside of IS. I could certianly say X,Y,Z are scum but giving a reason for WHY I suspect certain players doesn't hurt I don't think. Are you saying that I SHOULDN'T do cases?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lame defense is lame. + I called you scum way before you ever did. This first thing you said about me was that I was tunneling on your buddy IS. As where I first called you scummy for your horrible/opportunistic/scummy vote on Trendall.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol The EA wagon keeps getting better and better huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"I'm going to go with chesskid's gut, if nothing else if he's wrong it gives us a reference point any time he tries to insist his reads are good."

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1416-It looks town vs. town to me however I'm pretty suspect of Chess therefore I'm not liking the Vas/Chess love.

1418-"the fact that Nero is making cases on everyone except the person that im pointing out as scum means that its just a silly personal vendetta against me."

A few problems with this statement. First of all nothing says I have to agree with your obvfaux scum read. Obviously you're running out of options so if you want to spin it as a personal vendetta then be my guest but myself and
any unbiased
player would/should find you scummy for the scummy things you've done i.e; ignore questions, lie, your bad hammer + deflect to Chess and the horrible wagon on EA whom you (and Chess)
DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR WHEN YOU CALLED HIM SCUM

1436-This works both ways Chess. If you believe that Lowells vote on town Borious to deflect away from scum EA and the EA was an obvious deflection from IS...according to your logic that would mean IS is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1449-
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Its time for IS calls Nero scum.

625-He explains to Thor why he finds me scummy.
AND in 1081 he even threatned to vote me the next day.

As for your EA "scumread"...I don't buy it at all. First off he's not even the worst of the lurkers. It doesn't seem sincere at all given that you weren't even willing to follow your own damn scum read and vote him. It wasn't until AV voted him that you and a bunch of other scummy players bandwagoned.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

everyone needs IS votes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus, how many more times you gonna post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

No. Posting is good. Hence why I hate lurkers. I even really like your 1375 though I disagree with several of the reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@IS
"so of course I was going to build cases on both of them"

but his is a contridiction to what you said earlier.

"and started ISO'ing people looking for new scum"

So if you had already ISO'd 'em then why would you have to go BACK to build a case?

Can you explain this please?

"Just so happened that
other townies
looked at EA first, deemed him the first scum to die."

If you are town there's noway to know THEY are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise's non kill? flavor thing sounds more like a RB regardless of weather its a misskill or a rb you should stop rolefishing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RE Gobots 1475: I agree with you list of scum save for GMan. Though I really do think Internet Stranger, chesskid3 and Scott Brosius also deserve spots on the scum lvl.

VP Baltar needs to go WAAAY down. Add him in with AV.

Baby Spice, Lowell, Vezokpiraka, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Kise, VasudeVa are people to watch. And yourself. Sorry I find any IS defense suspect.

Everyone else seems null to town to me.

More IS votes plox.

P.S. Its not too late for your scumbuddies to bus for town cred.

@VPB Explain the town motivation behind needing to confirm weather or not Kise is unNKillable

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Really?!? You find more BS in the Kise stuff then ANYTHING that IS has done?

Selective scum hunting is selective.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe not in twisted scum logic.

IS is scum wagon. If it were town the scums would be all over it, but it stalled.

Then scumIS andscumChess were like OH HAI UMMMM WHO'S A GOOD LURKER WE CAN "PEG" AS SCUM. O I KNOW...WE'LL "PEG" EA BUT NOT VOTE TILL WE HAVE THE BANDWAGON!!!

enter AV and VPB.

Then scummy ass Furc and scummy as Bris hopped on.

EAwagon=deflection from ISwagon

Q for you Chess. Since you believe that EA is scum then whats your take on VPB and Furc hoping off?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

YOU misrep me. I said BOTH YOU AND IS CALLED EA SCUM BUT IT WASN'T UNTIL AV AND VPB VOTED THAT YOU TWO DID.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thats not town. sorry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ITT IS dodges a valid point by claiming I'm twisting when I'm clearly not.

"Barely any content, not much opinion, vote swinging, massive lurking. They are both the king of fluffy one liners."

This was your case on BOTH EA and Emp.

How is this any different than someone like Sco Bro?

+ there are tons of others "lurkers".

Your "case" on them is vauge. I don't see why you DIDN'T put a specific case on them.

So who all did you ISO?

You clearly stated that you WERE going to put cases on them [before Vox and VPB voted them]. Which sounds like [line 2 in THIS post] was NOT your full case on them and that you were PLANNING on putting specific cases on them.

@JediKnight-concerning the soft defense of IS. How does that help the town at all? You'd want a reckless town player? And why are you still not voting( i.e; I have no strong opinions either way)? Do you find Bristep scummy?

@Lowell-If you find Sco Bro scummy (as he is) then why are you joining the GMan wagon with him? What do you think this says about the GMan wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@EA Why are you voting Bris? I mean IS is pushing your bandwagon and you hop off onto Bris? I don't understand. You should come back.

@VP do you think IS is an erratic player?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My ego is huge!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ImageImageImageImage

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"you and IS are also now the only other people on the wagon and I don't trust either of you "

First of all...the whole following Chess thing is dumb. And then you KNOWINGLY jump on a wagon full of people you don't trust? Or is this a recent development? You should bus IS. There's still time to gain town cred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well Chess is scum this game. I'd advise you to not follow him, bubba.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Chess Nice
aTe
BUT AFTER DAay 1 you were obvtown and therefore I stopped going after you. Discredit, discredit, discredit!!!!

Jedi....why are you scum hunting a dead player?

P-Edit-he claims to be an idiot. ok...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

No. You weren't mocking me. You were just trying to discredit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its fairly hypocritical to bash Jedi for "going after pretty low hanging fruit"

When A.) YOU are voting Furc. If he is low lying fruit what does this say about you?

B.) IS is also going after Emp. What does this say about him?

C.) GMan - 6 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius, Gobots, sottyrulez, Lowell) What does it say about them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VPB, I still think your attack of Jedi is dumb. Your 1573 is, IMO, full of shit but it doesn't really matter 'cause you'll just claim I'm idiot and can't play mafia and where would our arguing lead us?

ACTIONS
--------------
META

But you know what your posts lacks? A response to VPB
not calling you scummy
but voting you?

Obv distance is obv.

So yeah...Can you explain that VPB? Why vote him but not call him scummy?

@BS if your caught up why are you vote stalling?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In case Gman needs to post again.....

Post #1583 by Furcolow » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:40 am=Nero
RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE!!!!
:evil:

stop lueking BS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't take orders from scum. + playing in this game and cycle with you I know your reads are shit so see :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"Babyspice, he is posting similar to what I've seen from him at scum, so him flipping
red
wouldn't surprise me."

Red is a a pretty common color that mods use for scum but nothing says that red is the color that's going to be used. But thanks for confirming that :)

#1595 -You wanna stop playing dumb here VPB? It was a question about who you are voting. You aren't voting Gman.

@Vas, Bris whomever....I was in Mutiny and I ISO'd IS in Defcon. IS is certianly playing somewhat similar with the whole brash attitude thing. Its pretty annoying (as I'm sure its meant to be) and extremely anti-town and I really hate it.

But I'm a firm believer in actions over meta AND IS' actions this game really really don't look town. His bad hammer + deflect onto Chess, his constant lies and backtracking. I just can't see town in this guy.

That said, the biggest difference I see between defcontown/mutinytown and this game is in those two games he was totally against Mass claims and called them stupid and was visibly upset but this game...he's said nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"So yeah...Can you explain that VPB? Why vote him but not call him scummy?"

You are voting ONE person. I don't see how that's not clear.

Now (please) stop stalling and tell why you never called Furc scummy.

And Furc you need tell me why you had a lack of response.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The V/LA defense sounds like a sham. If the guy can sign in to post he can certianly read and contribute. I don't even understand why he declared V/LA except to give himself an excuse for lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@VPB-an AD Hom attack. Awesome!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

EA 1615 is great.

@Bris-Not to be an ass...and I can certianly understand it being difficult to keep up in a large game but I don't see why you don't replace out? I mean, as town, our goal is to scum hunt. If you can't scumhunt do to not being able to keep up how is that helping? Do you not have a town wincon? And if you do why do you not care about the town wincon? But then again...I don't see you as town so...

@Furc 1603-If you feel/felt the VPs case on you was lacking and therefore didn't respond then fine but when I posted a case on you your response was that I wouldn't be attacking you if you didn't think I was scum with I later proved was false b/c I went after you first. Now follow me here...You didn't respond to VPB b/c his case was inexistent yet you responded to my case so is that saying my case on you is valid?

NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO POST

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VPB 1608-You know what this post lacks? A response to my question. I guess you could say "Well I voted thus meaning I find him scummy." But I still find it very suspicious that you seem to go out of your way to NOT call him scum.

The problem is that, if you believe that Furc is scum then I don't see why you're getting on to Jedi about attacking scum. Even if its "for a weak reason" its not like he's hopping on a bandwagon or anything and even if he was distancing from his scum buddy why not just let him go ahead?

But it doesn't seem like legitimate scum hunting to me.

Town motivation(IMO)=find scum>>>>convince others to lynch scum.

Your motivation was find scum>>>>NOT convince others to lynch scum.

As for your bullet point in #2. You totally missed the point. I already know you aren't going to vote IS for whatever reason you have. The point was that you knock Jedi for attacking EMP for lurking. IS is attacking EMP as well so why is Jedi's scum hunting "lacking" but IS' isn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@VPB 1649-What is it then? It looked to me like "Nero's case on IS is invalid b/c of his whining."

Oh Is you still have a question to answer. You said you ISO'd
some
people. Apparently you found Emp and EA the scummiest which I asked you who did you all ISO. In normal IS fashion you ignored the question. So again who all did you ISO?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunno about that.

"Frankly, Nero's incessant jabbering about it made me feel like 1) it's mostly because IS annoys him 2) IS is footloose and fancy free when it comes to OMGUSing and etc.

To me it sounded like you thought that the reason I was going after IS is b/c I didn't like him.

Any ways.

Would you please kill me tonight mafia, VPB?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^^^^^^^
SCUM!!!

I still see IS is ignoring my question.

Nice to know VPB feels so threatned that he needs to insult me. I think I'm hardly to blame for towns lack of posting.

Not feelining the JK wagon. I like the Furc wagon the best.

unvote;vote:Furc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@IS WHO DID YOU ISO OTHER THEN EMP AND EA?!?!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is so cute!!! IS is now ignoring me.

Unfortunately the Furc wagon is going no where.

unvote;vote:Bristep

I can live with this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1807 which I asked the same question days ago....

+ why are you so worried about hammering?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd still like very much to lync IS today. His play has been scummy. Even if he wasn't scum then he's addition by subtraction, but he's scum anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sweeping ddt: Emp

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and you just NOW have come to that conclusion after I've been yelling it for the better part of two days?!? This looks very much like distancing.

Akso why is THIS hammer worse than his hammer on Trendall?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I haven't been posting b/c well...whats the point? Its not like my reads have changed and its not like anyone agrees or listens to me.

Thats said I don't think IS should be getting a free pass. So he "pegged" Emp. His "scum read" still reads faux. I think the key is that that he was like "one of EA/Emp is scum
but im not going to vote

Chess also said that EA was scum but didn't vote.

I think the key is when AV, Furc and VPB voted EA and then IS called the "townies"

Furcs calling IS' hammer of EMP bad BUT NOT calling his hammer of Trend bad AND THEN not answering me why is pretty craptastic considering EMP fliped scum.

I'd still be happy with a IS, VPB, Chess, Primate, Furc lynches and or vig.

vote:Furc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ZOMG YOU CALLED OUT ME AND MY BUDDIES.

obv OMGUS is obv.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #114) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol wut?

There's no way to know anyone is town unless....

So thank you for confirming that 4 of those are scum and one of those are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #115) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

suicide.anim

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't understand why KK and DDD are acting stupid. I named 5 player that I think are scummy and Chess said I was wrong and that only one of those 5 are scum.

@IS If you
knew
that EMP was scum Why did you not vote EMP AND instead voted EA?

Bonus question: What is your opinion of VPB, Chess, Furc, AV and Bris voting for a known (you supposedly knew) scummer. Why do you not find this suspicious?

@Kise If you find VPB shady and Furc town now what is your interpretation of his balancing act on Furc?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #117) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is how I read it

VPB: vote Furc. I HAS META!!!!

Furc:Furc has no response to the vote on me by VPB.

jediknight: I find Furc scummy.

VPB: WTF?!? Its scummy as all hell that you called Furc scummy.

Nero: lolwut? You're voting the guy and yet your MAD that someone else finds him scummy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh look. IS is ignoring ANOTHER question

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

2134 needs fix. It should read "I'm ticked off Nero pegged me as scum so I'm going to call his posts horrid in an obvious attempt to discredit."

@Chess-if you believe that I am scum and tryin' to bus one of me scymbuddies in that last of 5 why do you not think IS was bussin?

I'm tag champs with scumchess. AWESOME.

My thoughts an IS are that he's either playing I'm to scummy to be scum or I'm so scummy that scum won't nk me and either way its a distraction.

P-edit.
IS' 2159 is so much WIFOM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and yet you were bitchin' all yesterday how Furc was scum and you are currently voting for IS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Furc what flaws are these?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Furc-"2) congratulates CK3 for finding flaws in NC's play, implying NC is scummy"

Me-"@Furc what flaws are these?"

Furc-"NC, I don't see any flaws with my reasoning."

Why are you delibertly misrepping this question?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”