Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

We should probably get height/weight/hometown claims from GMan and jedi as well just to make so there's no dispute on the matter later if Vezo or any other player can verify those facts for us. So we don't have a situation like... Vezo, "Jedi is 6'3" that means he's not Foley because Foley is 6'2"" Jedi, "Well my PM says 6'3" so I don't know what to tell you."

On that same topic my wrestler's weight is both right and wrong; I'm sure one way or another I'll end up pointing back to this whether it be due to another dumb claim on me or just to solidify things in a massclaim scenario.

Jedi's claim does match his attitude in his ISO posts #22 and 23.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, it does match his iso in those posts. Not sure if the alignment is true, but that flavor would match with mick foley it would seem. Still want to hear any actions that have happened so far.

I'm still processing, but if I decide to switch, I'm going to the empking wagon.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

hmm, DDD has a point. Jedi did breadcrumb his role already. Is there any way to misconstrue a hardcore heel that may be similar (ie: would have a role based on how many hits he takes).

Im leaning to believe Jedi, but just because he acts like Foley doesnt automatically mean he is Foley. Although that would be extremely ballsy to fake. Hey Jedi, which Foley are you?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:20 am

Post by sottyrulez »

We agree with Jedi that VP is pushing a Jedi wagon to pull apart a possible GMan lynch. I don't see why there is a wagon here at this point. Just seems pretty aimless. The claim is confusing though, needing votes to access certain night actions isn't something I have ever seen before.

GMan, your whole "you were wrong about Jason so you're wrong about me" is complete BS. Jason started to play more like his townself, you have posted but nothing memorable. I don't remember any strong stance you have taken today. Then on top of that your claim is filled with holes. We think you're scum.

Don't like a Bri wagon at this point but would vote him over Jedi, but I really wish that more people were more willing to lynch GMan today.

We did get one set of the tag champ belts over night. I was under the assumption that KK chose us to be his partner, but I see that isn't so.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:25 am

Post by bristep123 »

Sotty do you see no validity in the Empking wagon? You say you would consider me over Jedi but Emp is the next most voted wagon asides myself so I worry why you skipped over that one straight to me.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:34 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Gut reaction to the emp wagon is that it is easy. He hasn't done much of anything but then, that's how he plays. What's the case on him?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:40 am

So Sotty, youre saying that its ok for Empking to not contribute anything, lurk and then sling around votes like scum? Why exactly would you defend something like that while at the same time foreshadowing a vote on Bri?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@IS WHO DID YOU ISO OTHER THEN EMP AND EA?!?!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Gobots »

Sorry, I can't believe how many prods ive gotten this game.

I will review my vote and the game and revisit tonight.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:54 am

Post by sottyrulez »

IS you should check your reading comp. We didn't say it was okay, we said it was easy. Do you have a case on emp?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 am

Yea, its the identical case I had put on EA (not helpful, lurking and scummy votes, etc etc etc. sound familiar?). At least EA, although indignant, started to at least fake some pro-town stances after I called him out. Emp just got indignant and kept doing the same thing.

Right now, since the wagon on EA fizzled, my preference is on Emp. But I will hammer someone else just to get a flip if I must, although im reluctant to hammer Jedi now.

So of course the wagon is easy, the case on Emp is easy. He might as well be holding a blinking sign proclaiming his scuminess.
Show

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Let's lynch Gobots.
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is so cute!!! IS is now ignoring me.

Unfortunately the Furc wagon is going no where.

unvote;vote:Bristep

I can live with this.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:11 am

Wait what? What am I ignoring?
Show

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Oh please.

Now Nero is voting bristep.

If there is enough support on the bristep wagon I will join.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1807 which I asked the same question days ago....

+ why are you so worried about hammering?

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Hey Sottyrulez, how viable do you think the Gman wagon is at this point? I'll even give you my vote to play with, please name the players who you think would lynch him today.
YOUR AD HERE

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Empking »

JK is evidently false claim. Town JK would have been able to give the night actions straight away and would have given them in his claim post. Lying JK would have done just like that.

(That's without mentioning the fact that its the sort of claim (IMO) that scum consider much cooler than mods.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 am

Post by bristep123 »

@Sotty - "
Gut reaction to the emp wagon is that it is easy. He hasn't done much of anything but then, that's how he plays. What's the case on him?
"

Here & Here

These are my thoughts on Empking. I've already said I would rather see an Empking lynch over a Jedi or GMan lynch today. I'm the only other current viable wagon based on votes but obviously I'm not going to support that.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:39 am

Post by sottyrulez »

People we would like to lynch today

GMan
IS
VP

People we would wagon if needed

Emp
Bristep
Triple D

People we don't really want to lynch today

Jedi
EA
Kise
Vezo

Yeah, we're being stubborn a little at this point. Has all interest gone from a IS wagon? He just basically admitted to having no case on emp and just seems to be jumping from lurker to lurker in hopes that the wagon doesn't land on him. If GMan is out of the picture, why not IS?

VP we realize isn't going to to be lynched today, but he is a strong scum read for us at this point. With a GMan scum flip, VP will be looking even worse. In contrast, Triple D has been slightly downgraded as the day has gone on.

Bristep is our willing compromise lynch, maybe emp, but IS makes me weary of that lynch.

As it is, we feel strongly about GMan scum right now, and while being willing to support a more viable wagon in the interest of the deadline, we don't feel nearly as strongly about those wagons compared to Gman at this time.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd still like very much to lync IS today. His play has been scummy. Even if he wasn't scum then he's addition by subtraction, but he's scum anyways.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@ Sottyrulez

first you don't answer my question at all, then you try to chain lynches. Cool. There is only one way I see you as town this game, but I'll reserve that statement for later. In the meantime, please answer my question to you about Gman.

Also, remember Stars Aligned that just finished when I was scum and you were town, and you were giving me shit for not voting on a necessary lynch and making the game go down to deadline. What's up with all that biz-snatch?
YOUR AD HERE

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 am

Post by sottyrulez »

VP, I generally hate compromise wagoning, and wait as long as possible to change my vote at dl. You can refer to day 3 of Appenine mafia or skill's game on d1 (Mini 1042 I think)

Also in response to your Stars Aligned point since you brought it up, you were already pretty much confirmed scum by that point via night actions. (Which I bring up because you're apparently trying to argue that this is why you got caught and that it's scummy.)
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:18 am

WTF?!?!? No case? Look dudes, just because I dont bother to write a college dissertation or go digging through my old posts to look for it just to satisfy your royalness doesnt mean that I dont have a case. Youre no more special than anyone else and I will not go fetching anything just to placate you. Stop spreading lies and disinformation about me. I could so very much say the very exact same thing on your so called useless "defense" of Empking.

Name me ONE "lurker" (IE: someone doing nothing but lurking) that I have jumped on. ONE. I called out EA and EMP (Whom youre doing a great job of buddying up to now). Even despite all of Nero's whining I have never called him out as scum.

You sirs, are LIARS.

L I A R S!!
Show

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION ABOUT THE GMAN WAGON. WHO WOULD SUPPORT IT?

*ahem*

No, I am not arguing that's why I was caught. That's pretty irrelevant to my argument. My point is that you made a show in that game of calling me scummy because I was apparently waffling during the nitty gritty of deadline (which was true because I was trying to save a scum buddy). I'm saying I don't understand how you were calling me scummy for it there and yet you're doing it right now on a wagon that is almost certainly not going to happen. I'll go pull quotes if I have to, but you know I'm right.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”