Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Sotty/Zach, I've never had scum fake claim results on me on day two (or on any day I think) conversely I have had town claim fake or wrong results on me on day two. I think it's a far too risky move for any scum to pull and thus it would've been dumb to vote Vezo and try and get him lynched when he was and is likely town just with busted or partial (coupled with bad assumptions) results. Frankly, I figured there was a redirect or a busdriver in play there and was waiting to see if someone would clear up the confusion when Vezo started yelling about hometowns and I saw what the problem was.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Sotty I would assume you could learn whom I find scummy outside of IS from my ISO but I've heard I can be quite confusing so in my next few posts I'll be putting through cases on who I find scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero continues to rant until he is snapped out of it by a hard right hand!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

posting
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I believe that
Sco Bro
is scum.

Why? He's quite lurky and and lax in his scum hunting. He votes Snake for voting Furc (who I also find scummy). Possible chainsaw/distancing from Snakescum.

"At the moment, I mentioned Trendall as a slight scum read.
Otherwise nothing has caught my eye.
"

Then in ISO #17 he claims he DID have a scum read on Snake despite ISO 15 telling us he didn't. So it looks like a break in continuity to me.

In that same post he said that a Snake vote isn't going to take off despite DL being a week away.

In ISO 22 he says both of his scum reads are dead. How convenient!!! Though I'm still not sure if Snake was a scum read. (read above). I HATE the defense of IS. Says "He's not overly town". Just in-case IS flips scum eh? Calls me scum/doesn't vote. Votes Gman b/c he likes the case?

In ISO 24 he calls me a misrep machine (that's a good nickname, mind if I start using it?) Despite it being Primate that called his reads unoriginal.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Hey Nero, any particular reason that you dont have any opinion of Erratus or Empking? You seem to be ignoring the second largest wagon just to take on more shots on Scotty Bro.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I believe
Furc
is scum.

Firstly he can't follow the rules...but that doesn't make him scum.

ISO 24 says I'm tunneling IS.

745-Are you seriously suggesting Hopp is scum for using parentheses?!? Holy Weak Reasoning, Batman.

Opportunistic vote on Trend in ISO 28.

ISO 31 is beyond stupid. He says that Chess is town then votes him? And your voting him b/c? Oh b/c VP did it. AND he himself uses parenthesis after he got done calling it a scum tell. lolwut?

Oh look Bro
might
be town, he says in ISO 33.

1019-"sadly, I believe that he might be on the same side as me :/" Scumslip/boast?

In ISO 50 calls my IS vote scummy despite that not being his first post since my vote. Whats up with the delayed reaction?

In ISO 53 he's for a mass name claim. Thanks for letting us know that its a bad idea.

In ISO 55 Agrees with Sco Bro. Moar IS defense. Calls me scum...doesn't vote.

Iso 58 says that I'm buddying up to Primate. Which doesn't make any sense b/c I called him scum/we were arguing/discussing Sco Bro.

ISO 59 is lining up lynches.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@all those who want a name-claim from DDD? Why? What are we going to judge DDD's name claim against? Most wrestlers have been both face and heel and have been in many federations. Does anyone have knowledge as to what kind of mafia group we're looking for? Can anyone say for certain that they are no mod-provided fakeclaims?

People keep asking for a good reason why not, but nobody has provided a rational reason why we should.

@Kise: What the fuck is a SK-team?

Also, still not liking Internet Stranger.

@Nero Cain: Why do you need to write up multiple cases on multiple players?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ IS 1405- B/c YOU obvscum IS said that one of them are scum but DIDN'T vote AND the way they are a COUNTER to your scum wagon + I JUST got done saying that I would be posting cases so Sotty would know who else I thought was scum. LEARN TO FUCKING READ.

I am NOT going to take a wagon seriously when...

Erratus Apathos - 5 (AurorusVox,
VP Baltar, Internet Stranger, chesskid3, Furcolow
)
look at who is voting him!!!

My suggestion to YOU IS is instead of deflecting/trying to discredit you actually start scum hunting. I can only do one post at a time AND there's a 200 word limit.

@KK Sotty wanted to know who I thought was scum outside of IS. I could certianly say X,Y,Z are scum but giving a reason for WHY I suspect certain players doesn't hurt I don't think. Are you saying that I SHOULDN'T do cases?

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Furcolow »

NC you wouldnt believe I was scum if I wasn't all over you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lame defense is lame. + I called you scum way before you ever did. This first thing you said about me was that I was tunneling on your buddy IS. As where I first called you scummy for your horrible/opportunistic/scummy vote on Trendall.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Furcolow »

You have played with me before, and you are calling me jumping onto a wagon opportunistic/scummy?
That is a horrible misrepresentation of my playstyle.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Meh. I'll read the rest of RAW that I missed. I just got excited when the mod sent me my PM so I jumped to post when this phase begin, hoping a watcher saw my would-be attacker.

@KK: Please pinpoint why my "gibberishness" and whatnot implies scum. To answer about the SK team: Well, as DDD even noticed, Snake first flipped as a Dudley Boy. His character is D-Von (Dudley). The Dudley Boyz are known for being a longstanding tag team in the wrestling industry, therefore it's nearly guaranteed that Snake has a partner. Serial Killer =/= single killer. Serial just means they have to kill every night.

@Furc: You say I may be town here and there, but why should I kiss your ass in return? You're hating on me, plain and simple. You know who hates an unkilled townie? Mafia, because they know they'll need to lynch me instead. What's deadly for them is having myself and a WWF-aligned WWF champion near the end of the game because there's no way they can kill either of us. If you want vezok to investigate me, then go ahead... I just don't agree with my name sticking out in front of others who I would, being unbiased, call the scummiest living. Seems like it's dragging the game rather than helping to clear/condemn who's town and who's scum.

I'll read old crap. Night.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

i want a nameclaim from DDD to lock him into a claim
thats it
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Nero your 1362 referred to Primate's response to my ideas being original. You said he summed it up well. Which means you agreed enough with it to mention it again, and perpetuate the misrep.

@KK: I see the case is based on rolefishing? I'm in the camp that DDD should at least nameclaim. So I don't feel that asking for the full claim is completely unreasonable. I realize the case isn't entirely based on his playstyle, but I feel especially given people's opinions on him in the rumble, that style is a part of this and it's easy for scum to jump on. Hence my skepticism of the wagon.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Nero, I really don't care about your excuses. You're stalling by being all indignant about chasing ghosts that won't be lynched today anyways.

The fact remains that you're avoiding the issue and refuse to take a good look at Erratus because you know I'm right and me being right only serves to make you look bad.

Swallow some pride and tell me with a straight face how Erratus can't possibly be scum.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

VP, I currently have a town read on Vezo also based on reactions, like our Triple D read. He came to the thread and just info dumped with little real thought, I don't see scum gambiting in this fashion.

Nero I appreciate the SB and furc break down. Not agreeing with you though, Scott is a known lurker and furc is well... furc. What's your opinion of Vas v GMan?

KK, like Chess I want to lock Triple D in place with a name. His refusal to comply makes zero sense. The fact no one can come up with a compelling reason why he shouldn't just makes his reaction look worse and worse. His reaction + role cop result + UNK are all excellent reasons why he should name claim. But at this rate, it's feeling like we're beating a dead horse with all this. Triple D isn't going to claim his name and there isn't enough support for his lynch.

IS, I don't see Nero making excuses. You're stretching there. Your case on EA amounts to he is posting no content. What makes him worth a vote over Emp at this point?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Nero Cain: You can do what you want. It just seems like all you're doing is giving people a reason to jump off the Internet Stranger bandwagon. Also, you're drawing yourself into distracted arguments. Just say you think furcolow is scum for {abbreviated} reason and leave it at that.

@Kise: No, compulsive means that they have to kill every night. If D-Von is part of a tag team, then the mod would call them a 2-person mafia group. I'd prefer to keep the setup discussion is the realm of likely possibilities. (i.e. D-Von is odd-night killer, Buh Buh Ray is even-night killer.. or If they target each other, they form a mafia group.)

@Scott Brosius: A full claim from DDD? Why? How have you discounted the possibility that he's a roleblockable power role?

@chesskid3: Would you object to zerokpiraka checking out your Andre the Giant claim?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Sotty, the fact that Nero is making cases on everyone except the person that im pointing out as scum means that its just a silly personal vendetta against me. Otherwise, if he was truly scumhunting, Nero would actually take a look at a viable bandwagon and see for himself that Erratus play is scummy as hell. Especially as I repeatedly asked him to do so. If Nero can make scum cases on all sorts of people, he can definitely hope to clear Erratus and basically guarantee my lynch. But Nero wont do that. Why, Nero, why wont you do that?

The answer is because im right on Erratus and Nero cant come to grips with the fact that im not scum and im actually doing a better job picking out scum as opposed to Nero who appears to be going after easy targets.

So Sotty, to answer your question, The way Erratus suddenly appears to defend himself after massive lurking is awful. Look at his defense, it mainly amounts to a bunch of opinionated responses. So its up to everyone to do their homework, see for themselves that Erratus is scum and Empking is next.
Show

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@VPB: Deal. I've read up on Kise. He seems very unfocused to be scum doing a gambit. Think about it, if you were scum and at the night QT you were like 'OMG U GUYS!! IM TOTALLY CLAIMING THIS TOMORROW!", wouldn't you have a sense of focus that goes along with your master plan? Kise is everywhere, and it looks like he doesn't seem capitalizing on anything. It took some prodding to provoke the 'I'm the Mafia kill dummy!' speculation, for one.

Why
do
you think he's scum?

--

I'm totally with AV on chess here. Chess' gut is godlike, I don't see a reason not to trust him since he reads fairly town. I can move my vote to EA, but I want scummy lurking scumbag GMan to squirm and slip moar. (GMan is totally not Town.)
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Gobots »

Guys, I am so sorry, but I'm getting raped by life.

I'll try my best to decentpost tomorrow.

I know, I'm gay. I'm sorry.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

@AV 1370: "Yes you may have posted yesterday but you clearly had nothing of worth to say except in defence." Not true. I did defend myself from IS's attack, but my main purpose for posting was to show how the attack was scummy bullshit.

@furc 1387: "I was voting him for the same reasons of active lurking. Scummy, scummy scummy!" Bullshit, I have [jericho]never.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEER....[/jericho] active lurked. I dare you to show otherwise.
If you, or IS for that matter, can point out any time,
even just one time
, that I active lurked, regular lurked, massively lurked, or any other kind of lurked, I will fucking vote myself.
Otherwise you are both full of shit.

@IS 1395: "I havent said anything that isnt factual." o rly.
Do you want your possessions identified?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by bristep123 »

dropkick Erratus Apathos

I'm going to go with chesskid's gut, if nothing else if he's wrong it gives us a reference point any time he tries to insist his reads are good.

Brosius asking for a DDD fullclaim is scummy, Vezo's pursuit of a DDD nameclaim is aggressive so seems more towny at this point.

Agree with the theory that there could be 2 serial killers (alt-night killers perhaps)?

Empking looks really lurky right now, and he jumped on the weak DDD wagon at the weekend when the hometown thing kicked off. Focused on IS, who I don't have a scumread on (more that he's acting in that polarising almost scummy way that I've seen from him before).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol The EA wagon keeps getting better and better huh?

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Then join it! Oh wait, you were being sarcastic. I'll let you know if I remember to laugh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”