Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

EMPKING is lurking scum. He replaced Bella, who isn't helping his town cred. He has been mucking up the thread with one liners, bandwagonning on IS with a one liner, and calling DDD scum repetitively... all in 12 posts. If everyone believed DDD was scum, he wouldn't be the champ. If Empking was town, he would have been able to give more reason for hopping on that bandwagon, and he is obviously actively lurking as scum just posting enough one liners to get by and slip under the radar. Hop on board, guys, choo motherfuckin choo.
Rolling Suplex: EMPKING
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hi my name is furc and I see Empking's name thrown around a lot along with my scumbuddy Erratus's and I want to rev up a counterwagon choo choo
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Holy shit, bristep's 1422 is blatant scummery. Read this gem carefully:

"I'm going to go with chesskid's gut, if nothing else if he's wrong it gives us a reference point any time he tries to insist his reads are good."

Now let me break this down. Bristep is claiming that lynching me will tell him how good chesskid's gut is. This implies he doesn't already know how good chesskid's gut is.

And yet he is voting me.

Because of chesskid's gut.

He doesn't know dick about chesskid's gut, even though he is citing it as his reason to vote me!

There is NO WAY that is town logic. NONE.

Masterlock: bristep123

Yeah I know, I'm abandoning a wagon to put down vote #1, but this wagon needs to happen. Bristep is obvscum.

@IS's 1441: Because there's no reason for me to just randomly mention my Trendall vote? "IS's attack on me is fake, so is Furc's, and by the way guys this is just a reminder that I voted Trendall." Is that what you expect?

And I'm still waiting for you to show when I lurked, son.

@chesskid's 1444: No, I unvoted you because your explanation for voting VPB in the Rumble made more sense than it being a scumslip.
Do you want your possessions identified?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i think i played a game with bristep one time >_>
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.3!

Internet Stranger - 6 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, GMan, sottyrulez)
Erratus Apathos - 5 (AurorusVox, VP Baltar, Internet Stranger, chesskid3, bristep123)
GMan - 3 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius)
Lowell - 1 (Baby Spice)
jediknight - 1 (Hoppster)
DDD - 1 (vezokpiraka)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Lowell)
Empking - 1 (Furcolow)
bristep123 - 1 (Erratus Apathos)

Not voting - 3 (Primate, Gobots, jediknight)

Baby Spice has been prodded.

Deadline is Friday 25th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

Word counter: here
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 am

Post by bristep123 »

@chess yeah, high seas we were in together I replaced nexus at the end of day one

@Erratus - In the high seas game I played with Chess's gut scumreads were pretty accurate but nobody listened to him much because of his play style. He was off on a few as well but hit more times than not. I'm going with his gut because there's a good chance he's right and you are scum. The addendum which was kind of jokey was that if he's wrong, at least any time in the future that he claims his reads are good we can refer him back to this one.

BTW nice omgus there.

@Empking - That's what you interpret from my thoughts on you? That I think you're scummy because you have a different opinion than me? I gave 3 reasons for having a scumread on you. 1) Lurking 2) jumping on a weak DDD wagon and 3) Focusing on InternetStranger who I think is town. I can since add a fourth in that you are *still* insisting that DDD is scum on the basis that he won't nameclaim.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:35 pm

So basically what you're saying is chess's reads in the pirate game were mostly accurate with a few mistakes, which is good enough to sheep! But if he makes just a single mistake this game then that proves he sucks at gut reads, and then nobody should follow his gut onto you or furc.

Come on bro, even TNA storylines are more believable than that.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Bristep is scummy but the reasons EA points out don't really get at it. EA, what have you made of Bri's play up til this point, i.e. before his vote on you?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by GMan »

Bristep: Stop putting so much into another person's gut and come up with your own reads. CK could be scum for all you know. Use him as an asset but don't follow him.
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Yea! Follow me instead! Vote the ErratusScum!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Frenchy slam: Gman

You sir, are ridiculous about ignoring people. I gave you a chance, now die.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

furc reads as scum
bristep reads as town
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by GMan »

When did I agree with Thor?
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:00 pm

AV: brit was never on my radar until now. Looking at him in iso, I don't see any tells from his previous play.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Internet Stranger said:
Was Trendall one of my scumreads? No, it wasnt.
But he was someone's read. In fact, he had 13 people who clearly thought he was scum, right? My hammer has no more weight than the other 10-12 whatever votes were on the wagon. It has no more weight than Chesskids vote or random vote #6. In fact, according to the list Erratus voted for Trendall right before Chesskid. If anything, that is even MORE suspicious than my silly hammer.

13 people may have thought he was scum, but 14 people (including you) didn't. Your vote is more note-worthy because you are the only one (we know of) that didn't vote according to his opinion.

@bristep123: What do you think of chesskid3's 1414?

@Primate, Gobots, jediknight: Where are your votes?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

unvote

I get what you were saying now Gman. nevermind then. you were saying you agree with Sottyrulez about their read on thor's BS read. This game needs more quoting.

Vas, sorry bro...that was your best point and it's based on misreading what GMan was saying there.

piledriver: jediknight
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ also a good vote (jediknight)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1416-It looks town vs. town to me however I'm pretty suspect of Chess therefore I'm not liking the Vas/Chess love.

1418-"the fact that Nero is making cases on everyone except the person that im pointing out as scum means that its just a silly personal vendetta against me."

A few problems with this statement. First of all nothing says I have to agree with your obvfaux scum read. Obviously you're running out of options so if you want to spin it as a personal vendetta then be my guest but myself and
any unbiased
player would/should find you scummy for the scummy things you've done i.e; ignore questions, lie, your bad hammer + deflect to Chess and the horrible wagon on EA whom you (and Chess)
DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR WHEN YOU CALLED HIM SCUM

1436-This works both ways Chess. If you believe that Lowells vote on town Borious to deflect away from scum EA and the EA was an obvious deflection from IS...according to your logic that would mean IS is scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by jediknight »

Hit me a few times...I dare you! It makes good town sense.
And I'm spent...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1449-
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Its time for IS calls Nero scum.

625-He explains to Thor why he finds me scummy.
AND in 1081 he even threatned to vote me the next day.

As for your EA "scumread"...I don't buy it at all. First off he's not even the worst of the lurkers. It doesn't seem sincere at all given that you weren't even willing to follow your own damn scum read and vote him. It wasn't until AV voted him that you and a bunch of other scummy players bandwagoned.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by jediknight »

You can do with this what you will...but I'll say it. I don't trust the VP and DDD component of this game. for Vezo to be town, which I think he is...and so do others...then he got the town of our hallowed champion. Every role that I've found that comes from Minnesota is more heelish than face. And he doesn't want to name his character. It means to me that either his name is so blatantly scum or he's a tag partner protecting his counterpart. Either way that's suspect to me.

And VP keeps proclaiming people town just cause he says so and seems to expects us to follow it. I don't like it... Course I got nothing better at this point I suppose that makes me scum...

I want to look at some ISO's before I make my move. Until then if you wanna hit me go ahead. I'm hardcore...just don't go too far.
And I'm spent...
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Gobots »

Hi. The last 5 pages were kind of a blur, but here is what I have (at least 2 posts):

Speculation

Certainly, at least one kill was prevented last night.
Character names were independent of alignment in the last WWF game. Perhaps that is not the case in this one. Otherwise, why hometown cop?
I’m torn on DDD name-claiming. I don’t actually see the benefit of a DDD name claim, but if that’s true; again, WHY a hometown cop?

For now, I believe…

…neither Kise nor Vez are gambitting on day 2.
…DDD thinks he’s doing right by not claiming.
… I’m strangely OK with IS. I’m really getting VI vibes from him. I know he’s back peddled, and contradicted himself, but I’m not reading it as scum.

Funny “Quotes”

Vezo: “Jesse Ventura is an actor, not a wrestler.”
Scott: “I fail to see how my reads are original.”
Furc: “Don’t missrep my playstyle!”
Bristep: “ I’m going to go with chesskids gut.”
Someone post!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

everyone needs IS votes.

Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Gobots »

Leads

Primate: Still slobbering all over IS. At one point said, “I don’t know the flavor, here’s all me flavor speculation, but I don’t know the flavor.”
Bristep played the Newb card.
Furcolow gives me bad vibes! One post stands out as particularly ridiculous to me, though. Look at 1387 in regards to Kise.
Gman 1341 said (to paraphrase) “ It wasn’t OMGUS, I was just voting him because he was voting for me!“ I don’t agree with VP about this one; I think this is scum wriggling.
Hoppster is still talking about day 1.
Baby doesn’t think the hammer was scummy.
Some players do seem to come out very soon after being called out…and one of them denied lurking.

Shoutouts and Questions

VP, I know you were asking KK, but I wanna share that I was a dayvig once, it was everything I’d ever dreamed it could be.
Primate, You said something about a role that could only target males. What did you mean by that?
Kise, do you still think IS targeted you?
Oh meta gods, please tell unto me the answer to this question: Who would target Kise?
Someone post!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus, how many more times you gonna post?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”