Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

SZ, I think the case is fine but not significantly better than say the bristep case/wagon and I'd like to see that kicked up to being a viable second wagon which might actually have an impact on the game rather than a single vote on snake which accomplishes absolutely nothing at this juncture.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

It shines a light on a probable scum. That's the key. As far as day one cases go, I really think the Snake case is pretty damn good. I'm not going to sit back and let him coast out the rest of the day when we have time to case him down. Since we made the case there has been a couple of people who have agreed with us on his scumminess (Scott, Primate I think) but chose not to vote him because he wasn't a viable or
approved
wagon. We debated not putting our vote out, but we wanted to see people make hard commitments in his direction. We got some of that.

Before that, we brought Snake up a couple of times and everyone ignored us, the vote has at least drawn some attention in his direction. I'd say that's a win.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Kise »

Okay, so I know I haven't given everyone a fair chance to read me, but this is really the scummiest tell from this phase?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Its not. Im leaning on Trendall being less likely to be scum. But on top of that, I prefer to get some good information from this lynch over a no lynch and starting up again. I know this will draw the ire of Thor, whom I still think is scum, but since he aint going to be lynched anyways, im hammering.

Goodbye, Trendall.

Spear: Trendall
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^
scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Kise »

Not going to wait for the flip at least, Nero? I haven't been big on IS ever since the Rumble.... and now that I think about it, we didn't get a claim either. But we'll see.

Yet…
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Chesskid is scummier than I am. He put on the L-1 vote knowing full well that I said I would hammer. Either way, I suggest you or buddy Thor kill me tonight, cause I know I will be voting for one of you tomorrow.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really doubt Trend was scum, of course I've been wrong before but meh. IS' play has just been terrible. I can't see him as a town. 3rd party survivor, jester? Maybe. NOT TOWN. If you really want a case I'll write one up over the night.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

someone post pls...

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

go
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Concerning IS' 1081...

Oh look, a scum claim.

If your intention was to put your vote on Trendall why did it HAVE to be the lynch vote?

b/c titles can change hands on the lynch vote. I don't think TOWN have any need to go title hunting.

So the deflection on Chess won't work. Its basically like a "Well, he MADE me do it!!!" which is both false and stupid.

Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Gobots »

Reckless at best. Waiting for a claim would, clearly, have been better.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Kise »

Jester speculation isn't healthy, NC. However, that line: "Chesskid is scummier than I am" sets me off wrong immediately. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to vote for Trendell without a claim. I don't even care if Trendell flips scum because that was just as good as claiming scum yourself, IS. Essentially, if Trendell wasn't at L-1, you wouldn't have voted him otherwise.

So what is it- Trend is a scumbuddy and you hoped that bussing would get you some town points? But if there was a chance for him to live, you wouldn't have laid a vote down otherwise until he was absolutely going to be the lynch for the day?

Vig, target accordingly.

Yes, Gobots. The best possible scenario would be town-IS being reckless. You seem aware of what the worser scenarios are, I take it.

Yet…
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I liek mudkips
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

I dont believe in claims. Besides, even if he claimed Hulk Hogan, how do you know what side is he on? Youre going to tell whos on whos side anyways, especially from a Day 1 claim. Did you prefer a no lynch instead? Nothing was going to happen in a week.

Did Trendall have a title? What kind of craptastic nonsense is that? I dont need no title to find me the scum regardless.

Bussing on day 1? LOLOLOL, Wow, its like youre all going down the Junior Meta Guidebook and quoting off a list. I obviously hammered him, that doesnt automatically make me scum. Besides, how would me hammering Trendall as a bus on Day 1 work when we still have like 50 days to go and I already have Nero, Thor, Jason, and that other guy all up in my ass already?

Its like dealing with the keystone cops.
Show

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Can I ask that people like DDD who keep calling me scummy actually use the night phase to come up with something I can actually defend against? If all you do is say "bristep is scummy" all I can say is "no, I'm not". Actually show your working and I can hopefully give you some answers and stop you wasting more time on me than is needed.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm Andre the Giant
which is awesome
because he played Fezzik man
FEZZIK
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by bristep123 »

^^^ Well that just gives me another reason to dislike you.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

What bumblimg, immobile and incoherent Chess?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

you can't not love fezzik
screw you man
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

I'm more of a Enigo Mantoya fan myself.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You spelled it wrong
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by bristep123 »

And him being a film buff as well. Shocking behaviour.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Lowell »

haha wow. 1081 is shockingly scummy. hammering, then
immediately
cowering in fear of being accused of a bad hammer? wtf?
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.16!

Trendall - 14 (Primate, Kublai Khan, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jediknight, Hoppster, Baby Spice, Furcolow, Scott Brosius, bristep123, GMan. Erratus Apathos, chesskid3, Internet Stranger)

Gobots - 3 (Kise, Thor665, jasonT1981)
Thor665 - 2 (Trendall, Lowell)
bristep123 - 2 (AurorusVox, vezokpiraka)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Nero Cain)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)
Bella - 1 (Gobots)
SnakePlissken - 1 (sottyrulez)

Not voting - 2 (Bella, SnakePlissken)

With 27 superstars active it takes 14 to eliminate a superstar.

JR: Fighting has spilled down to the ring now, where Erratus has Trendall up against the ropes...vicious chop! And another! Erratus sends Trendall staggering away clutching his chest...

King:...and he walks straight into a stinging right hand from Chesskid! Trendall's legs collapse from underneath him and he crashes to the mat, but he's fighting on!

JR: Trendall trying to get back to his feet here, but Internet Stranger is lurking in the corner, waiting for him! Trendall finally gets back to that vertical base...SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! Stranger with a thunderous spear to Trendall! Trendall doesn't look like he's getting up this time!

King: Stranger's calling for a mic, JR! What's he got to say?

Internet Stranger: Hey Vince! You wanted one of your masked cronies? Well, this piece of monkey crap is your man!

JR: Well, that would explain why he's been getting an almighty ass-kicking all evening!

Vince strolls out onto the stage with a mic in hand and fixes Internet Stranger with a glare.

Vince: Stranger, if you're screwing with me...

Internet Stranger holds his hands up and shakes his head, gesturing at the battered body of Trendall as though that was all the evidence that was needed.

Vince: In that case, Trendall...YOU'RE FIRED!

King: Oh my God! This has got to be Trendall's worst night ever, but that's what you get if you cross Mr McMahon!

JR: I'm not so sure about Trendall, King. I've got a feeling this is far from over, and the next strike may come on Smackdown!

Trendall,
Ultimate Warrior, WWF Jobber
, eliminated on the first Raw!

It is now the Backstage phase. All Backstage abilities are active. All night actions to me by Thursday, 10th March at 9:00AM GMT, 48 hours from now.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”