Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Yes, Kise there are no other wrestlers from Minneapolis I could claim.

@Mod: Do I have the ability to move the other titles around? Because if so that'd be awesome for me to know, thanks
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You
might
be correct, Primate. But don't you feel that its a lil' bit lacking? He has/had EXACTLY two scum reads in a 53 page game?

"And no,
I never said I think IS is scummy
and I honestly reckon he's probably town. Only think he's done
I think is scummy
is the D1 hammer U-turn."

So people can do scummy things but they aren't scummy? IDK about this. You see, I don't have any inside information or w/e so when I see something scummy I will assume that they are potential scum. I don't this IS should get a pass for playing troll.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Kise, Jason was a bomb, which isn't really a vig proper. Especially in a very large game, it's not uncommon for there to be multiple killing roles for the town. Otherwise these games take forever and a day. I do agree that based on flavor Thor was killed by Snake. What I don't agree on is that it is likely there are only two killing factions in this game, mafia and SK. Seems limited for such a large game. I also don't see why a doc would target you last night, because based on your D1 play you would have been about the last person I'd expect the mafia to target. Can you tell me why you think the scum wanted to take you out?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Kise »

Nuff said.

Those were generally all heels BTW.
Also, I could be wrong but I believe you [DDD] can choose which phase that titles change hands - excluding your own title.

@VP: Speculation, speculation. Maybe the scum thought KK would be protected, so they went for the other guy that made it to the end of the Rumble..? Who knows what their reason is. I just have a scene showing that I'm being attacked.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Primate »

@NC: I do think it's lacking and a bit poor, yeah, I'd expect more and think that riding opinions like that is scummy, especially when the two opinions mentioned happened to be completely unoriginal, the two biggest wagons of the game so far.

And yeah, people do scummy things and town things, you don't let single things influence your entire view of a person. I don't think IS is generally scummy, I think one thing he did is. As for giving him a pass based on playing troll I get your point and I really don't think I'm doing that. That's a thought that's a the front of my mind when reading him, but I really don't think I am.

@VP: Pick someone else and I'll join you. I prefer Kise as town to you.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

So is Nero saying that in a game with 20-whatever people, im supposed ton have 7-8 scum already lined up by Day 2? Silly Nero.

Anyways, I went through and ISO'ed some people. Are you all trying to tell me that the play of Erratus and Empking is somehow better? Look at them yourself. DO IT. NOW.
Barely any content, not much opinion, vote swinging, massive lurking. They are both the king of fluffy one liners.

If you want a good one to compare against. I think Hoppster is doing what a regular scumhunter is doing.

So why are Erratus and EMpking getting passes and im getting the whipping stick? All you all are saying is that lurking is the best option instead of trying to root out the scum. Primate is right. Scum are coming after me thinking im an easy lynch. Oh hey, look at that, Erratus AND Empking are voting for me voting for me. Imagine my shock.
I can GUARANTEE you that one of those two is 100% scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Kise »

Guarantee is a strong word to use. I think Nero is a bit overeager, but that doesn't make him scum. Silly, perhaps, I can agree to. (u_u)
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

I laughed at IS's terrible case on me.

"Barely any content"
WRONG.
I have plenty of content and anyone can look through my iso and see that.

"not much opinion"
WRONG.
I have stated that I suspect IS, Furc, and Scott.

"Vote swinging" This is the only thing you've got right about me. That being said, I dare you to point to
any
of my vote shifts and show how it would have been protown for me to keep that vote.

"massive lurking"
WRONG.
I have never lurked.

"king of fluffy one liners"
WRONG.
Here are all my non-Rumble one liners: 541, 1065, and 1306. None of those are fluffy.

Do I believe this case is the result of legitimate scumhunting? No I don't, and neither should you.
Do you want your possessions identified?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ scum
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Interesting how you suddenly resurface the second I call you out. Thats not suspicious at all, right?

Yes, this is the same guy that figures adding "Furc is scum about 100 times" in a spamalicious thread is a rightous way to get someone lynched.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Yes I was referring to Trendall and Snake. I'm not going to make up cases on people just for the sake of having cases.

As for 1339 I always love the HERES A GROUP OF PPL. I BET THERE ARE SCUM IN HERE. Obviously. I can pick any random group of 8 people from this game and say that there is scum in here. It appears like you are doing something when it actually accomplishes nothing and is fluff.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:00 pm

I like how you say I "suddenly resurface[d]", as though I hadn't just posted yesterday. How the hell would that even be scummy, like what, it would've been more pro-town if I waited or some shit? Makes perfect sense.

OH WAIT

NO IT DOESN'T

STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM STRANGER IS SCUM
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1354-I'm not letteting a
SINGLE
thing influence my view of IS. IMO, IS has done
SEVERAL
scummy things. I don't know how you can't see that.

I'm REALLY hating this "IS is too scummy to be scum" defense I'm hearing from people.

1355-Not sure if you realize this Primate and I were discussing Sco Bro and his lack of reads but its nice to know that you're so worried about being outted your going to defend yourself against a post that's unrelated to you.

In general, a
sincere
SHOULD have a good 3 or 4 scumspects at any given time. Any thing less especially when they are all unoriginal reads looks faux.

I also don't buy the deflect to EA and Emp. You
GUARANTEED
that one of them was scum but didn't vote? Nice to know how sincere you are with your reads.

1356-Maybe. The smart thing would be to wait for an IS flip first but I litterally cannot understand why he's being defended at all so from my POV it deff looks like IS is scum or he's town being defended by scum for the town cred.

1360-I refer you to Primate's 1354. I think he summed it up quite nicely.

Why do you think that list of 8 names were RANDOM? Discredit moar?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I fail to see how my reads were original. I was the FIRST person on Snake IN 684 but I realized I wasn't going to get a wagon going on him D1. That is the definition of being original. Trendall, not so original but completely scummy. So Primate's point is weak.

Can you show me where I said your list was random? I was suggesting that providing that list is as useful as me picking off 8 random names from the alive players and saying there are scum in here. Based on probability we are going to find scum in any group of people you list. It is an ineffective way to scumhunt while giving the guise that you are actually doing something productive.

In conclusion, you are a misrep machine.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

VPB why are you wasting time with this? Kise's 100% Town. Scum don't claim like that D2.

I have a bone to pick with you though. You were very interested in getting me to post in this game, but you never acknowledged my points even when I called you out on it. Something is wrong with that.

Also, you have weakly defended GMan in the first link above. Care to elaborate more on that?

---

GMan going to "His case sucks, and I dun wanna deal with his tunneling' is very scummy.
I have a total of 16-ish posts in a 55 page game. If he was Town, why would he act all 'this guy sucks and his tunneling is annoying' when I don't think I've been 'intensive'(his words) in my tunnel yet. Why would he misrep and call it intensive, as Town, anyway? It's a tunnel, sure but an intensive one? I've won very few votes on him.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by bristep123 »

this is a prod avoid, had a busy weekend and am catching up from Saturday night on, but need to leave for work in about 15 minutes.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by Hoppster »

@ KK: Is that a genuine question, or a suspicion/statement phrased as a question? If it was a question, then I assume it was regarding my most recent post, which was just a quick catch-up post, as there had been a crap-load of posts.

Anybody else think there's a bristep-Snake connection? A terrible attempt at bussing here, where bristep tries to find a reason to hop on the Snake wagon and totally fails.

This post as well, to a lesser extent: not really sure why Snake bothers to call out bristep.

jediknight's post #1224 strikes me as odd. He's asking vezok for a name claim despite having a town read? I really don't see how the name claim helps much other than give scum information. Also, he hasn't addressed the issue of him getting all flustered regarding wording here.

Dropkick: jediknight

@ EA: Why did you ditch your whole "FURC IS SCUM" thing here? Before that you're like "FURC NEEDS TO DIEEEEEE" but then you decide to hop on the IS wagon for something that doesn't strike me as a relatively scummy post?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Furc is still scum, but so is IS and that's where the wagon is.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Lowell »

prod avoidance. I'm having trouble keeping up, will do my best this week.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Primate: You have a really dense cadence to your writing that makes it hard to parse but I think I understand a little bit better.

Keep in mind that vezokpiraka didn't learn that DDD is Shawn Daivari. DDD denied being Shawn Daivari and vezokpiraka admitted that he came by the name because he learned that DDD's "billed from" hometown is Minneapolis, Minnesota and made a leaping assumption after questionable research.

@Scott Brosius: Do you feel my vote is on Internet Stranger because of his brash attitude?

Kise is losing towie points fast. I may have to move my vote at some point.
Also this is accurate and funny.

@Hoppster: It was just a prod to get you to scumhunt. You're dropping quite a bit on my scumdar and not just because other are overtaking you.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

/AV's I should be working instead of playing mafia post

- I don't like Kise's Watcher speculation, and I don't get why he thinks IS attacked him; poor reasoning to lay down a popular vote? Also (I put on my robe and tinfoil hat) there's a chance Kise himself sent in a failed kill as part of the mafia, and wanted to capitalise on it by claiming he was attacked and UNK...

- I tried Vezo's imdb/ctrl+f method and I got Jesse Ventura first too. So he's been caught in a lie but, its a weak gambit if he's part of a scumteam. Though the upside if it works is killing off an UNK player

- I found IS to be pro-town and doing a good job pressuring DDD during the whole fiasco. It was misguided but he stuck to his guns with it.

- Bristep's 1272 is badvoting. I like the bussing/distancing speculation.

- I don't like that EA appears almost immediately to defend himself. Yes you may have posted yesterday but you clearly had nothing of worth to say except in defence. Plus Chess' gut reads can be scarily accurate. Its worth some more pressure.

Stinkface: Erratus Apathos
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Kise - Don't quote chesskid for anything. You're better than that.

@Primate - where is your Kise-town read coming from?

@ Vas - I was and still am interested in getting you in this game. You're lurky when you're scum so I like to see you active. You're not really being that here and it bothers me to some extent. Of course, the flip side of the coin is that sometimes as town you get blinders and tunnelvision like mad, which you're also doing here. Honestly, I haven't given your Gman case that close of a look simply because I haven't found it that interesting. Your original post of OMGUS-gate certainly didn't sway me, so maybe that's part of it too and I need to go back over it with a fine tooth comb. As far as weakly defending Gman, that is quite an overstatement. Encouraging him to post so I can get a better read is a more accurate term. Tell you what, I will give your Gman case a more indepth look and give you my extensive opinions on it if you do the same for what I've been saying about Kise, cause he's most certainly not 100% town. He's not even making sense half the time, so give it an actual look. Deal?

@Hoppster - wtf are you talking about bristep-Snake connection? Snake was an SK...they tend to be self-aligned.

Hulk Smash: Erratus Apathos
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:47 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I still want a name claim from DDD.

Give me one reason you that makes claiming your name bad.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 am

I guess I have to vote because Nero said so. Don't worry, I'm sure Nero will go way out of his way to ignore everything and everyone in hopes of finding something scummy about a simple vote post. Either way, based on what I said and Erratus suddenly appearing cra) overreaction defense, I think I got me a scum. Now if Empking ever decides to stop lurking, we can get a read on him too.

Flying Jalapeno crossface : Erratus Apathos
Show

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 am

Post by jediknight »

Hoppster...you're reaching. A name claim rather than a full claim was perfectly appropriate in this case. I wanted to see if the role matched what he was claiming. Good ole JR certainly seems like the type of role (as a famous WWE/F) announcer that would get that sort of information. I just don't think he went about trying to use his information in the right way.

As for the wording. I have addressed it and I'm done with it. It wasn't so far outside the realm of possibility to vote the way I did so early in day 1. I'm back after a four year absence from mafia and I don't know all the lingo. If that slip is what you're voting me for then by all means go crazy. You'll be wrong but have at it.
And I'm spent...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”