Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

I told you I was going to hammer. Once Emp flips scum, I shall be vindicated. Dont forget Furc, Emp was one of my scumpicks too.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and you just NOW have come to that conclusion after I've been yelling it for the better part of two days?!? This looks very much like distancing.

Akso why is THIS hammer worse than his hammer on Trendall?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by jediknight »

DDD- I'm 6ft 2 and from Long Island New York. My weight is 287.

I just got home from work and getting my kids to bed. I was counting the number of votes I've had today. VPB voted me at least four times...with no real reason given. I find that interesting.

IS- I'm Mick Foley. All of them. This is why I've been sooo interested in flavor. My role is filled with it. I'm hesitant to say more cause I don't know how much information is too much information. I'd appreciate some feedback on this.

My case on Gman stands regardless of how much negativity was spread leading up to this point. I feel it has merit. I still think that VPB pushed way to hard for my outing with no reason that I can fathom.
And I'm spent...
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I want dead furc tomorrow
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by jediknight »

I realize that it could have gotten buried in the negativity as well. My point was that Gman as Eddie could very well be a counterrole to jason's wwf vig as Jeff Hardy. Night and day. Seems very zen.
And I'm spent...
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Not undertstanding that at all, jediknight..
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Seriously, the idea of a scum-vig is completely nonsensical given that the scum team almost certainly has a kill they control as a team. Hence it would be extraordinarily redundant to give them a vig as well. I've never seen it before, never heard of it before and basically the only point of it that I can see would be to screw over a town role cop.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.12!

Empking - 12 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Baby Spice, Primate, bristep123, sottyrulez, chesskid3, VP Baltar, Lowell, Kublai Khan, Erratus Apathos, Nero Cain, Internet Stranger)
jediknight - 7 (GMan, Hoppster, VasudeVa, Empking, Furcolow, AurorusVox, vezokpiraka)
bristep123 - 1 (Gobots)
GMan - 2 (Scott Brosius, jediknight)
Internet Stranger - 1 (Kise)

Not voting - 0

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Empking has been eliminated! Flavour here when I get time.

Empking,
Nikolai Volkoff, Million Dollar Corporation Roleblocker
, eliminated on the first Smackdown!

It is now the second Backstage phase. As I'll be out for a lot of the weekend, I'll be generous and say all actions to me by Monday, March 28th at 8:00AM GMT. To avoid confusion, I should also point out that the clocks here are going forwards this weekend, so that's 9:00AM BST my time.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

As the pyro explodes to begin Raw, a confused sounding Jerry Lawler comes in on commentary.

King: Welcome to Raw, ladies and gentlemen! What a show we have in store for you...but I have to say I don't know where good ol' JR is!

The fireworks have barely finished exploding when the titantron flares into life to show JR lying in agony on the floor of the parking lot.

King: What the hell? Now they've taken out JR? Someone get him some help!

A couple of WWF staff members have already spotted Ross and run over to help.

JR: My knee...they hit it with a sledgehammer!

EMTs cluster round JR as a stretcher is wheeled over and the fans fall into a stunned silence.

King: I don't believe this! They've gone too far! We'll keep you updated on JR's condition as the show goes on, but I don't think he's going to be walking anywhere for a long while!

vezokpiraka,
Jim "JR" Ross, WWF Play-by-play Commentator,
knee shattered with sledgehammer during the second Backstage phase!

It is now Raw! With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is Monday, 11th April at 12:00PM BST.

Nero Cain has declared V/LA.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:07 am

Post by AurorusVox »

No Chevy? No problem.

Pedigree: GMan
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Tadpole Splash: GMan

Furc and bristep are still scummy, especially Furc after being pissed off about the Empking wagon, which I can't see any motive for from town-Furc. Internet Stranger I am doing a complete 180 on, however. I really doubt Empking and IS are scum together after the way Empking voted IS yesterday.

Oh yeah, and DDD needs to nameclaim or die today. Even if "die" means lynching him instead of GMan.
Do you want your possessions identified?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Ahh, yes. Feels good to be awesome doesn't it? Since Empking flipped scum, I'm not sure if it means that EA is still also scum. I guess I will have to keep and eye on him.

I'm curious to see what gman has to say now.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Baby Spice »

It's a pity Vezok opened his mouth too soon. Now we have an idea who to look for as scum.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I want to hear who Gman targeted and why. I want to hear what jediknight did last night and why.

I think we can firmly say that IS, DDD and probably jediknight do not share alignment with Empking. Other than that, his iso is pretty useless.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@Baby
I'm guessing one of the people who are already outed has fakeclaimed. GMan, Jedi or DDD would potentially want to see Vezo dead for this reason. Was there anyone else?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Primate »

@DDD: Last game I was scum in, Fringe mafia, a scum member had a one-shot kill in addition to their normal kill. Before that I have seen it before but a quite a while ago. It does happen but I think it's so unlikely that I'd discount unless there's a very good reason not to. If you mean just rolename, then the I've never seen it either, but it's unlikely he'd actually be called a vig, just have the kill.

Looking at Emps posting. He attacked IS, DDD strongly, DDD especially. He attacked Sottyrulez a bit.

He didn't know SottyRulez was a hydra, which is interesting. If he was doing any bussing it was there though, because he didn't move on on that at all despite commenting on a few times. IS and DDD really don't look like bussing.

Possibly his support of the Jediknight wagon over the Bristep one is defense of Bristep but honestly that looks more like he's trying to save himself by supporting the stronger of the two wagons that were working against his own. It could be bussing because why not if you're in that position but I don't think it looks like it.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, Emp was one of the people anxious to see DDD claim, which makes me definitely think they are not paired.
YOUR AD HERE

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:46 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Dropkick: GMan

Yesterday is making me feel a lot better about IS and Triple D. I don't think a Triple D name claim is as important with emps flip, but I will need to go back and look at how all that went down again. Not a whole lot was achieved in our tag team topic overnight. I'll let KK start that off because he wanted to finish it in public. The long and short of it was that he didn't believed our reasons for voting emp.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:13 am

Anyone saying Emp and DDD can't be buddies needs to learn how associative tells work. Emp had his vote on DDD for a mere six hours - SIX HOURS - before switching off to IS. AND DDD WAS STILL THE LEADING WAGON WHEN EMP UNVOTED. That is simply not a meaningful interaction. In fact Emp's reaction makes perfect sense if he was scum with DDD: he saw vezok's initial claim and thought DDD was outed, got first in line to get on the bus, then realized that vezok hadn't actually outed DDD and went back to pushing the IS wagon. In short, Emp's vote on DDD doesn't mean shit and clearing DDD by association to Emp is dumber than the Abraham Washington show.

And that reason that DDD needs to name claim right now is because of the possibility that he is the 1-2-3 Kid, who was billed from Minneapolis and was a member of the Million Dollar Corporation. This is no longer "we should mass nameclaim because maybe the scum are all referees or something". This is no longer outguessing the mod. This is science, motherfuckers.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Lowell »

I agree with the first paragraph of the above (1868). Even if you buy the attack was real, there's no reason specifically to rule out bussing.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

well, considering no one was talking about his vote, it's actually a pretty dumb paragraph. It makes zero sense for Empking buddy to want DDD to force a claim when there was ample support against DDD claiming. Keep pushing that rock though.
YOUR AD HERE

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 am

Post by bristep123 »

Emp is right, there's nothing to say that DDD and Emp can't be scum together. IS is town in my mind since Emp camped on him for most of the day.

Brosius is lurking scum, his ISO is threadbare but I don't like the Gman wagon and he kept pushing it even after it died away yesterday following the claim. 16 posts in 2 day phases (post rumble), called for a full claim from DDD which wasn't warranted at all.

Big Boot Drop Scott Brosius
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 am

What are you talking about VP? The only post from Empking that even remotely resembles a push for DDD to name claim is 1189, which precedes all support against DDD claiming. After that, he was content to let DDD not claim.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

*opens Emp iso*

*Ctrl+F*

*DDD*

*8 results*

90 PERCENT OF THEM TALK ABOUT HOW DDD IS SCUM AND NEEDS TO NAME CLAIM. NONE OF THEM SAY HE IS CONTENT WITH DDD NOT CLAIMING.
YOUR AD HERE

Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:28 am

Really? Let's look at everything Emp said about DDD.

"@DDD; But you don't think Vezok is falseclaiming?"

not a demand to nameclaim

"Heabutt: DDD"

"@ DDD
Maybe the fact that you seemed to know that vezok was a truthful investigator despite giving a false result?
Maybe your stalling with your name claim?"

This is the 1189 I was talking about

"I don't buy DDD being so "calm" if he wasn't the informed minority."

"(DDD is still scum for his refusal to nameclaim, IMO.)"

not a demand to nameclaim (I might have counted this if Emp was voting DDD or otherwise actually pressuring him. But he wasn't, so no.)

"The people that didn't vote DDD couldn't say it."

"DDD: A horrific memory. It simply skipped my mind."

KAPOW BITCH

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”