Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Hoppster »

jediknight, ignoring me is not going to make me go away.

@ Furc: Really, is it ignore Hoppster day? I repeat - why did you abandon the EA wagon?

More people should pay attention to jediknight. His post here is a bit of a ramble... he seems to be attacking GMan and sottyrulez, but doesn't outright call either of them scummy. At the end of his post, he seems to have come to the conclusion that sottyrulez is suspect, but then votes GMan. Why the GMan vote over sottyrulez?

@ bristep: Here you're suspicious of IS (causing you to get off a wagon he is on). Here you don't vote because you have no strong indication of either wagon... which includes the IS wagon. If you have no strong indication of IS being scum, why was his prescence on the same wagon as you a reason for you to unvote?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

@AV's 1544: I looked through bristep's iso and I do now see the fewer votes/more votes thing. I still think his D2 play is scummier though.

I didn't get back on IS at NC's request, I planned in advance to do so if bristep wagon failed.

And hell yeah I'll shout bristep's scumminess! Here's his wishy-washy opinion on chesskid's meta:

"I'm going to go with chesskid's gut, if nothing else if he's wrong it gives us a reference point any time he tries to insist his reads are good." (chess meta unknown!)

"In the high seas game I played with Chess's gut scumreads were pretty accurate but nobody listened to him much because of his play style. He was off on a few as well but hit more times than not. I'm going with his gut because there's a good chance he's right and you are scum." (chess meta good!)

"You were in the pirate game with him, he just about accused everyone over the course of the game, then at the end claimed his reads were godlike." (chess meta bad!)

@IS's 1555: "EA isn't saying anything new for me to work with", really? None of my posts say anything new? Really? :roll:
Do you want your possessions identified?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Still don't like Chesskid.
Don't like Bristep.
Don't like IS.
Still don't like Lowell.
Love VPB.
Don't like Gman much either.

Hang on, VPB is voting Furc. Isn't that a scum tell?

Unvote
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

/drunkpost
EA has suddelnly seen revelations of Bristep's scumminess the second time around? Backtraxx0r

Angledrop: Bristep

Put your money where your mouth is EA. You want that wagon? Let's do it.

Bristep, i talked to EA because I was scumhunting him (your buddy) because his interaction with you was stinky and i wanted to know his thoughts. then he asked me why i thought you were scummy. I wasnt asking you to answer the points because i was engaged in discussion with EA. Nice overdefensive reaction tho kthx scum.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VPB, I still think your attack of Jedi is dumb. Your 1573 is, IMO, full of shit but it doesn't really matter 'cause you'll just claim I'm idiot and can't play mafia and where would our arguing lead us?

ACTIONS
--------------
META

But you know what your posts lacks? A response to VPB
not calling you scummy
but voting you?

Obv distance is obv.

So yeah...Can you explain that VPB? Why vote him but not call him scummy?

@BS if your caught up why are you vote stalling?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by GMan »

Had this written last night:

jediknight - I remain unsatisfied with his #761 post and subsequent semantics over whether or not his vote on chesskid was a policy lynch proposal. Seems to me he was admitting so in #763 and then spent time trying to back out of that statement. If "putting a name" to something doesn't fit with what you're doing then you don't call it that, surely? And if you don't know what the name is you ask or look it up.

I don't understand his beef with VPB. Declaring town reads is one thing, but I don't see him attacking anyone or putting people down that don't agree with him. I just don't get the same impression you do, that he is calling people town and trying to get others to follow him.

Question to jediknight: Have any exmaples of "VP keeps proclaiming people town just cause he says so and seems to expects us to follow it"? With added emphasis on the latter part please.

Also: I don't understand why stating my opinion on the Thor thing is suspicious. Are you trying to say I somehow derailed the inquisition by adding my opinion? As if sottyrulez would decide not to further question Thor because I weighed in? I don't get it
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by GMan »

GMan looks around quizzically at the other superstars after making a speech, earning him a roundhouse kick to the jaw!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Hoppster, take a look at Empking in iso, then ask me that again

Babyspice, he is posting similar to what I've seen from him at scum, so him flipping red wouldn't surprise me.

Also, EA, could you refrain from posting in giant letters? thanks.
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by GMan »

Reply to sottyrulez #1545.

Vas: Town. While I think he was previously tunneling on me, I think it was town tunneling. My gut read is that he believes in his case and is trying to lynch scum.

VP: Town. I see logical approaches to wagons and cases. Gut read says he's trying to dissect arguments to find scum.

DDD: Unsure. Initially town but that has wavered. Not going to buy he's scum for a second based solely on vezo's investigation and find his reaction to be null or town - not scummy. However, his play lately could use more scum-reads and less town-reads I think; I expected better. I definitely find him less town than I did during the rumble and raw.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In case Gman needs to post again.....

Post #1583 by Furcolow » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:40 am=Nero
RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE!!!!
:evil:

stop lueking BS.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

gman/nc go iso empking and tell me how you feel about his scummy ass
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't take orders from scum. + playing in this game and cycle with you I know your reads are shit so see :)

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Hoppster; let's make the not unreasonable assumption that there'll be no wagon/lynch of jediknight today. So, how about you join the rest of us in doing something productive.

I would say the same thing to VPB, but if I change my mind of GMan then furcolow is probably where my vote is moving to so I want him to keep that viable.

Baby Spice's last post might be worse than her not posting at all; completely random reads and a dangling thought at the end with no explanation.

No Access Friday | Limited Access Saturday/Sunday
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Primate »

@Scot: You’re entirely right and I apologise, I missed that. I don’t know why Nero Cain likes that as a point. I think your position is pretty weak regardless because you haven’t commented on many people but yeah, I was wrong to criticise you for that with regards to Snake.

@VPBaltar: I think that it’s unlikely that Kise as scum would share that I info in the way he did, like it was a relevation. I just don’t think scum go spurting info like that.

@KK: I know that Vezok didn’t know DDD was Shawn Daivari, he assumed though and aside from quality of play assumed by reader I don’t really think there’s a difference.

@Gobots: Roles that can target males was a reference to the fact that you don’t give away flavour info pointlessly because you have no idea what other roles may influence it, general rules, nothing specific to this game.

You'll have to wait until tomorrow to get a vote out of me. I don't feel particularly comfortable about any of the wagons and want to try and update my reads of everyone. If I was to vote for anyone right now it'd probably be Bristep.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

KK: I've read it, and I'm sort of dawdling on my read right now. It went from 100% scum to 50-60% scum. However, the pressure seems to be working as GMan is posting now. No, I don't have an IS-scum meta to compare this too. But I'll say that I don't see IS scum from the points everyone is making because he was doing some vaguely similar shit as Town in DEFCON.

BTW, I'm assuming some form of Daytalk(maybe an enabled daytalk of sorts) for scum. In my experience, Mods usually don't have a problem answering a daytalk question with a Yes or No unless something is up and it has something to do with the balance of the setup.

--
I currently have my eye on the following players, VPB and Sotty.

VPB I'm getting weird vibes on because of his weird ass Kise attack.
Sottyrulez seems to hop on to whichever big wagon(DDD, IS then GMan) is gaining steam. While they do have reasons to come with the vote, I'd have to review what actually happened for vote movements to be justified Town hops or scum hops.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@DDD: I would like you to address Gman's points.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.5!

GMan - 7 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius, Gobots, sottyrulez, Lowell, jediknight)
Internet Stranger - 7 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, GMan, Erratus Apathos, vezokpiraka)
Erratus Apathos - 2 (Internet Stranger, chesskid3)
jediknight - 1 (Hoppster)
Empking - 1 (Furcolow)
Furcolow - 1 (VP Baltar)
bristep123 - 1 (AurorusVox)

Not voting - 3 (Primate, Baby Spice, bristep123)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Scott Brosius has been prodded.

Deadline is Friday 25th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

Word counter: here
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by bristep123 »

@Hoppster : I didn't trust him, doesn't mean I'm sure he's scum. I have one game with him in the past, he acted like this and *was* town (although got himself lynched D1) and tunnelled the whole day phase on a player who turned out to be town. So I don't trust his reads, but I also don't know what his alignment is.

@EA and AV : Clever stuff guys, just remember this cock-suredness if you get me lynched and I flip town.

BabySpice's last post is horrible, bunch of one line opinions with no basis or backup.

Primate is lurking, then comes in, answers the questions asked to him then adds in that he would vote for the person being focused on most recently to give an indication that he's paying attention and hunting scum when actually he's skimming, lurking and jumping on popular opinion.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Bristep, just saying you're town over and over again doesn't make it true.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Nero, Who is him referring to here? Gman?

@Furc - I presume you're talking about Baby Spice-scum from Stars Aligned III, correct? Can you tell me what about BS' posting this game reminds you of that game?

@DDD - frankly, I don't understand why you're still voting GMan. I actually find that troublesome since you said it is "just another lurker case" after I straightened out Vas' misinterpretation. I'd like some justification of your vote still being there now if that's how you feel. Also, deadline isn't until next week, so I don't see why you're talking down the jediknight wagon. I think there is at least a core amount of suspicion around him that could build into a wagon. How do you feel about jedi?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"Babyspice, he is posting similar to what I've seen from him at scum, so him flipping
red
wouldn't surprise me."

Red is a a pretty common color that mods use for scum but nothing says that red is the color that's going to be used. But thanks for confirming that :)

#1595 -You wanna stop playing dumb here VPB? It was a question about who you are voting. You aren't voting Gman.

@Vas, Bris whomever....I was in Mutiny and I ISO'd IS in Defcon. IS is certianly playing somewhat similar with the whole brash attitude thing. Its pretty annoying (as I'm sure its meant to be) and extremely anti-town and I really hate it.

But I'm a firm believer in actions over meta AND IS' actions this game really really don't look town. His bad hammer + deflect onto Chess, his constant lies and backtracking. I just can't see town in this guy.

That said, the biggest difference I see between defcontown/mutinytown and this game is in those two games he was totally against Mass claims and called them stupid and was visibly upset but this game...he's said nothing.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Nero - if you want to be a dick, then fuck off. It's not my fault you write unclear drivel. Don't expect me to answer shit from you if you can't even answer a simple clarifying question civilly. You don't like it, then grow a pair and vote.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"So yeah...Can you explain that VPB? Why vote him but not call him scummy?"

You are voting ONE person. I don't see how that's not clear.

Now (please) stop stalling and tell why you never called Furc scummy.

And Furc you need tell me why you had a lack of response.

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

bri: Why only point out Primate specifically for lurking? There are plenty of people lurking in this game (yes, myself included) seems scummy to just pick one person for lurking and point them out when there are others.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”