Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Antiximo »

@Zang - How was confirming in an unmarked thread embarrassing?

@Inflatable Pie - Are you happy, or bothered to see familiar faces.

@Parama - Why is he on none of the list.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Antiximo »

WOW

I just realized that YOU'RE parama.

*facepalm*

L2look next time Antiximo.

@Zang - So you didn't read your PM?
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Antiximo »

Brandi wrote:

Also
FOS: Antiximo
for this post:

Antiximo wrote:@Zang - How was confirming in an unmarked thread embarrassing?

@Inflatable Pie - Are you happy, or bothered to see familiar faces.

@Parama - Why is he on none of the list.
Do not call me useless

First off, you are not in this conversation, therefore you really shouldn't butting yourself into the questions that I'm asking.

Second off, deeming my questions as 'dumb' gives scum a way to weasel out of questions since they can follow with you. They feel like theyhave no purpose now, however conversations and questions elevate, and questions continue to pile, it's how I pressure and i'd rather you not shut it down. Long story short, I'm posting these questions for a reason, stay out of it.

If you agree not to do that anymore, we'll go places, nawmeen?

Until then though.

vote : Brandi
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Antiximo »

InflatablePie wrote:Defensive much, Anti?
I had things i was going to say to you, but they will wait as a cut this post to pieces.

Back to Brandi
This is a completely useless post.

You started off this FoS with an insult towards me.

Cool beans.

The reason I'm bothered is because of this in particular
He is asking multiple players questions that are irrelevant
You agree that we were in RVS when this post was made correct? Therefore, all votes are random, are posts are generally speaking, irrelevant. To point me out and make me look like a fool is something I don't take kindly to.

Fact is, those questions were ice breakers, that would lead to general questions about the game itself. You saying that they are worthless (as I said before) gives them no reason to respond to it, and just causes a conflict between you and me that quite frankly, I didn't want yet.

Thanks a lot for that.
It comes off to me as an attempt to be here without actually saying anything
The game just started, spare me the 'lurking' claim, I don't participate in RVS.
Posts like this do not help the town.
Once again, you're making me look inferior, which I don't take kindly to when I'm trying to question people.[/i]
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Antiximo »

InflatablePie wrote:Defensive much, Anti?
Yes, being insulted in game bugs me. Especially over something that wasn't properly understood. I mean look at this.

___
Brandi wrote:
You are either really bad scum or a VI. Is this your first mafia game ever?

___
@Fakegod - Yes I play EM.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Antiximo »

This is not my first time Brandi. Just because I felt your comment was an insult doesn't make me a newbie, just because this is one my few new games in mafiascum doesn't mean I haven't played Forum Mafia before. Just because my emotional gameplay is different than what you're used to, doesn't make me scummy. It's a matter of consistency, not a matter of being out of the norm : You just stopped my potential scum-hunting by bringing up me being anti-town asking irrelevant questions, shouldn't I be pissed off?

Asking questions it not anti-town. Asking questions that might seem 'dumb' but have a purpose, is not anti-town. Answering or interrupting someone's questioning IS anti-town however.

Asking 'dumb' questions with no lead-on purpose is what's anti-town, but since you generally broke my question string from THREE people, I guess I am quite scummy now huh? oh ho ho.

Once again thanks so much, you saved town from trouble once again.

(out of context : I've decided upon joining mafiascum.net that I would play every game emotionally different, so my angering outbursts are things you will consistently among this game, i'm sorry if this bugs anyone, however my insults are NOT towards your person in real life, but person in this particular game.)
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Antiximo »

InflatablePie wrote:
Fugitive wrote:I don't like your play either, Pie. You're second on my scum list.
@Anti: So, continue your scumhunting. What do you draw from my response to your question?
Nothing as of yet. However like i was asking before, why would you rather play with people you know than people you don't?

@broomhead - When has Brandi shown strong amounts of emotion? I'm quite sure I take the cake for that.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Antiximo »

@Zang | Brandi - That was a joke post from my POV
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Antiximo »

You got a problem with my overreaction buddy?! :mad:

Don't go around using emotions as a general reason to scum hunt. I should just be pissed off at everyone, then i'd be town right?

I haven't contacted everyone, and Brandi's the only one to make my
rage

Navy I find it funny how everyone in your list looks scum.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Antiximo »

You have a feeling that me and inflatable pie are scum, you said so in your post, now you're changing that ideal.

Damn navy it's only been 20 minutes, how about you grow a pair and stand up to your accusations?
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Antiximo »

NavyCherub wrote:
Antiximo wrote:You have a feeling that me and inflatable pie are scum, you said so in your post, now you're changing that ideal.

Damn navy it's only been 20 minutes, how about you grow a pair and stand up to your accusations?
NavyCherub wrote:Pie - I have a feeling that
if
Anti is scum, so is Pie. Their interactions with each other
just feel very strange
...Anti never really acts extremely negative when talking to Pie, despite his behavior towards everyone else. And Pie hasn't thought negatively of Anti yet, despite being given plenty of reason to. There looks to be something there. Other than this oddity,
I am feeling good about Pie
But you're not feeling good about me am i right?
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Antiximo »

I see brandi's puttin in work.

unvote

gunna go re-read this pile of trash you guys are blabberin.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sat May 01, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Antiximo »

GOOD EVENING MY FELLOW FURRY ANIMALS

After you guys have relaxed yourself from a day of heated conversation, I would like for you all to take the time to look at my long and (kind of) thorough re-read of everyone. I am going to start from person to person based on how the list is written on page 1.

So here we go!

Lo and Behold!

Brandi
will be the first person under the spotlight in today's show of "Antiximo rages on people for no reason!" Our guess Brandi here, has had quite a truffle with our dashingly good-looking show host, Antiximo.

But let's start before this even happens.
Brandi wrote:
Brandi wrote:Hello everyone, I can't say I recognize any of your names, but my memory is pretty terrible so if I may have just forgotten some of you. I'm totally ready for this game as I have my fursona as my avatar ;)
Oh how cute, she gives us all a kind heart-felt welcome, I feel butterflies in my stomach.

Makes me want to hurl.
Brandi wrote:Also
FOS:
Antiximo for this post:
Well what do you know! The first thing she does in the RVS stage is FoS me in serious terms! So the first thing she does of importance is in fact, rain on my question barrage.

Let's take a moment and think about the scenario, every post before this
(in exclusion to one post, which I will comment on in another time.)
has been very flimsy, uninformed, and overall jokish. Why does she bring up a post that could potentially be just as flimsy and uninformed (in fact, it was for the time being) as useless? She has no reason to. After wondering why she would do this, I could only see her as being quick to cling on the first thing as being potentially scummy.

Not a good start.

But I'm going to be unbiased for a moment, and say that she was doing this, for the sake of helping town get away from meaningless conversation.

Let's continue.
Brandi wrote:That's nice. If you didn't beleive it was serious then why the defensive attitude?
Brandi is once again meddling in things that are generally uninformed or joking manners. However, let's see what she's getting from this. She does make some good points again Parama, and gets him on the ropes, which I commend her for, however I'm commenting on scummy remarks, not town .

From page 2, I'm getting a town read on her, however my bias towards her interrupting my questioning in RVS clouded my insight. Let's continue to see if the scumminess comes back.
Brandi wrote:But you see, I see no reason to explain myself to someone who I think is scum.
I would generally think that you're explaining to TOWN, why someone is scummy, not to scum themselves. Generally that's when you have a good enough that you feel it's lynch worthy. You apparently don't have this case yet.

The next amounts of post release pressure from Parama, and contacts people like myself, Fakegod, and others. Then she brings up the Parama Case in full fashion.
On the first page Parama makes a statement about how he didn't want to see anyone mention meta. That is a bad for the fact that he is trying to lord some sort of authority over the town. Just because he says it is wrong doesn't make it so- many people have different opinions on the matter and it looks like he wants to use that as an excuse to lynch someone later on by saying "HEY I SAID NO META HERE YOU MUST BE SCUM!"
The fact the person feels adamant about metagaming being bad, isn't something that should be problematic to you. What I'm particularly noticing about this statement was it's something you didn't notice from the get-go. It seems as if you went back to read Parama again, and scraped up some filler information to make his scumminess look more scummy. I might be wrong of course about this.
Brandi wrote:First of all, there is absolutely NO evidence you can gain from such a post to consider Espe to be town at that point. Even if you had played with him before, a random vote like that would not be sufficient.
This comment is also odd, the fact that she's bringing this up as valid evidence, when we are still in RVS mind you, is quite silly. I can (from my POV) tell from a mile away this accusation of espeonage being town is a joke. This just shows Brandi
once again
scraping for fillers.

Brandi wrote:But it is also scummy in GENERAL because scum KNOW who the town are and could call ANYONE TOWN for ANYTHING. The fact that he felt the need to label someone town this early makes me think he is potentially setting up for something to go back to later on.

This quote is generally responded to by my previous comment.
Brandi wrote:The response about buddying

From Brandi's POV, she's hit the damn jackpot in scumhunting. I'm not going to lie, even in my eyes the post from Parama to Fate (along with Fate continuing on to vote Brandi) threw some red flags. It was a polar opposite to Parama's mood before.

Brandi wrote:I wouldn't know what is usual for him, and I don't really care at this point. I'm not sure where you get this over-reacting idea- Perhaps you haven't read my posts thoroughly. If anything, I am over-analyzing- which there is nothing wrong with that. Parama is being scummy, I pointed out his scumminess. It doesn't have much to do with his over confidence as much as it has to do with his hypocrisy.
I don't see emotion in any of Brandi's posts thus far. However I do see many posts where she miscommunicates with others and causes disgruntled feelings towards other players. Even then she has the nuts to apologize for her mistakes and continue onwards with scumhunting.

We are reaching the last page (page 6) of Brandi's read. Let's see what silliness she has here.
At first I had thought "buddying everybody just makes it a null tell" But now I understand- and you are right. vote: FakeGod

Brandi completely drops Parama for the rest of the page, and votes FakeGod.

I'm thrown off by this due to.
1) Parama, was from Brandi's POV scum, why would she so quickly look into 'scum's' FoS when to her it shouldn't be important?
2) She no longer responds to any of the quarrelling that goes on.
3) She has had no contact or any thought of FakeGoD (perhaps too headstrung over Parama).

TL;DR BRANDI - I'm getting mixed thoughts about her, she felt very town giving a relatively solid case against Parama. The problem I have however is that she dropped the case quickly and allowed Parama to do so as well, and sheeped Parama's FoS on FakeGod with no questions asked.

interlude
----

Now, next in line in the
Antiximo rages for no reason~!
show. We have Broomhead.

I personally haven't seen very much conversation from him, so i'm excited to do a re-read on him, along with many other people here :D.

I would like to start off by saying that Broomhead didn't post until page 4, because of this I will have to read extremely deeply into his post I will usually be getting null-reads on people like this.
BroomHead wrote:I'm sorry I seem to have just missed the random voting phase, *sigh* one of my favorites. I am fairly firm that a
Vote: Brandi
needs to happen. Heres why: She's too much of a go-getter. A tad too hyped up if you will, emotions seem to be all across the board. Therefore, she has too much invested in the first day vote and seems a general scumminess. But hey, neither in sun nor rain wind will stop these fresh fish fouls from fermenting finely.
Broomhead ignores the RVS stage, apparently he's read enough into this to feel the intensity of the day already, which he claims in the beginning of this post (but that's not important).

Let's see some problems in his posts however. Being a go-getter is not something that is scummy, it just makes mafia target them. This is not scummy. She does not have emotions across the board FMPOV. It seems that while Broomhead feels the intensity, he only skimmed the conversation and is joining the bandwagon that feels the easiest to lynch. But as always, I could be wrong.
Ahh, being an eager beaver and overreacting or "having emotions all across the board" are two very similar things (don't worry Brandi, I'll come back to you). They walk the same fine line.

You ignored the question at hand, not saying one is particularly scummy or not.

While yes, he answered his own question, should you really be not answering questions given to you? It makes you seem as if you are purposely ignoring the idea of expressing your own personal opinion, but you have no reason to.
Regardless, inconsistency is less scummy and more just a poorly organized mind. Anyone can have one of those, but only a select few can be ready to throw out 7 or 8 tendrils of accusation so she can always have a quote back up from day one.
This is pretty true, however sudden inconsistency, not inconsistency after a prolonged period of time.

Oddly enough, this is all Broomhead has had to say on the matter of Day 1

TL;DR BROOMHEAD - He quickly jumped on the Brandi wagon, without adding any information on his own, and has ignored answering a question and came back with a witty remark. Generally he has said nothing to help us, and I don't like it.

__
Interlude

Docpotter
is the next lucky guest! Let's take a look at him!

I will start outside of RVS
DocPotter wrote:Pie, it probably ended when people started getting serious about the responses as is the way. Espe I also would love to see some reasoning.
I see some parroting of Inflatable Pie here, this is not a good start of a re-read.

and.. heh... That's all he's said, by far the easiest re-read. I'm not even going to TL;DR, until proven otherwise, he's either un-helpful town who needs to get pressured to get into the game, lurking scum, or parroting scum. I'm not liking Doc of pottering's way of playing at all right now

interlude
__

Our next guest is
Espeonage
! Let's give him a round of applause.

I was originally going to start with his RVS vote on Zang, considering he pointed out Zang's vote, but not Brandi's. However, with the fact that Brandi's time of posting and Espeonage's time of posting being so close, I can deduct that it was just the possibility of him not seeing it. Let's carry on.
Espeonage wrote:Unvote, Vote: Brandi

I don't know about you guys, but usually I give some reason of why I vote. Espeonage does not, why? Who knows. Maybe because he felt Brandi's scumminess was obvious enough that he didn't need to explain? However, he's the one who starts the first vote on Brandi. ... I'm sure with this, he DEFINATELY shouldn't be explaining his vote, however like I said earlier, he does not.

Not cool Espeonage, not cool.

Espeonage wrote:Fake god and Brandi are on the same scum team.

No explanation again, seems like he's being obnoxious, or this is just his way of playing. I'm sure with pressure he'd explain his reasonings eventually however.
Espeonage wrote:
FakeGod took his teammate's place on the wagon when it was no longer benificial for them to have her on it.
They are both acting scummy as well.

This is silly FMPOV. If someone unvotes, and someone votes on the same wagon, that makes those two people scummy (assuming you thought the unvoter was scummy)? IT sounds like you're making up reasoning to add FakeGod into the list. :| I would only see both mafia sheeping the vote in order to put them at closer lynch vote early game.
Espeonage wrote:FakeGod took his teammate's place on the wagon when it was no longer benificial for them to have her on it.
They are both acting scummy as well.
While you said they both are acting scummy, you aren't willing to write a case on it. Nor question to pressure more, sounds like a bluff vote to seem town-ish. If you at least write a case by the end of pg 6 I might feel some towniness there.
Espeonage wrote:Ok yes Brandi is bad. FakeGod is officially worse. I am liking my scum buddies theory. FakeGod would you please stop trying to buddy with every single person in this game. Suffice it to say that I really wish I had two votes so I could vote Brandi and FakeGod. I will stick with Brandi for now but if someone pushes towards the tipping point I wont hesitate to tip that balance.
Arrogance, I wish he would at least give his personal reasonings for why they were scummy, however I digress, let's continue with his reading.
@fakeGod: That only shows that it hasn't been working. But pointing out things you like about other peoples play while not commenting on the game is bad.
Has nothing to do with what particularly makes them scummy
Wall of words makes my eyes bleed. Then i couldn't read them due to having blood in my eyes.
Kay.
@This little arguement going on. Isn't there are page on buddying in the wiki?

Cool.

TL;DR ESPEONAGE - He hasn't said much except "I think FakeGod and Brandi are scum" Then goes off to post nothing else on anyone else. Very tunnel visioned. I would like to see more from him on someone else, if town, he's letting potential scum slide under his sight. If scum, pressuring two of the most likely lynches in hopes of a death to occur, saying he's willing to hammer both lynches immediately to cover his butt when it happens. More of a scum read than town, however there's not much to base off of either. Some of this is biased to how I feel town will explain, if he explains it, I'm sure he's more town than scum.

interlude
__

Oh FakeGod.. My Epicmafia Buddy.. remember those times you night killed me on day 1?

Now it time to PAY!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: with a re-read! :D

FakeGod wrote:so I asked my 8 ball whether Parama is maf. It said yes 5 times in a row, forcing me to re-RVS. Unvote: Broom Vote: Parama something strange is going on......better ask my 8 ball again

Take note of this, he is still RVS'ing. Purposely ignoring the conversation going on.
FakeGod wrote:Rethinking my life. Sorry for jumping on your wagon.

I feel that once again, these are jokes. Now let's talk about this right here.
FakeGod wrote:
Alright, I think I have a rough sketch of people I'll be playing with. It's an honor to be playing with you folks *takes a bow* but I don't think I'll be posting until more people (like that broom guy I rved) shows up.

This is his first post that I can feel a serious manner coming in. He says he has an idea of who he will playing with, and that he won't post until everyone shows up, only one person is left if i remember correctly , and it's Broomhead, he shows up on page 4 on the dot (on default posts).

However.. He doesn't talk to Broomhead at all, the 'core reason' for his inactivty from the page onwards, and only responds to Espeonage. He also says he will respond to Navy later on.

Let's see if he keeps his promise with that.

He does!

After defending himself from Parama, he does infact, respond. However he responds with a emotion filled message saying that Navy is infact, the scummy one. Or better yet, that Navy isn't helping commenting on FakeGod's not helpful posts.

TL;DR - FakeGod is trying very hard for his life, and seems genuinely offended that his kindness was taken as scumminess. I find that for games such as these, it's best to stick with the norm. Usually things that pop out randomly, are only considered scummy, not out of the norm. I feel FakeGod is pretty town, however dumb town not taking the game seriously, newbie if you will.

interlude
__

Oh Fate 'Mr. Gears of War' Jackson. Let us have a discussion about your 6-page talking.

Your first post is a random Vote on Parama, nothing wrong with this.
Fate wrote:Unvote Vote: Brandi Your meta is showing Parama.

He votes Brandi with no real reason being told. I'm assuming that he's using Parama's other games to see that he's town. :| Or he is still joking with him. If it's a joke, I could see Parama/Fate as potential buddies.

However with how much Parama has been stressing buddying is a problem, I doubt that his partner would go along and do it anyways :S

This is... ...All he's posted. That's a total of three people who haven't posted more than three times in this thread, I feel this is pretty annoying. :|

Hello Fugitive, I'm curious by the way, are you a female or a male? By your anthro Pikachu, I'm assuming Female, or a male who loves tits :lol: . This is a serious questions by the way :| Also, your gender is disclosed, so if you really feel uncomfortable answering, just respond to this with -ignored- and i'll understand completely

Let's continue with your read however :]
Fugitive wrote:Vote: FakeGod 100% scum - I guarantee it.

You started off with a serious vote, you only had two votes to read off of, and he's been consistently posting this way. I'm quite curious how much did you truly get from those two posts. Perhaps you're bussing early (incase he is scum). Or just throwing an out there clear due to his kindness.
Fugitive wrote:It was my early read on him. I don't like your play either, Pie. You're second on my scum list.
I see, Fugitive has clear reads extremely early, and makes a case on neither. He does however leave a vote on FakeGod.
Fugitive wrote:That was posted before your new avatar. Like my new one btw? In the spirit of this game. It's your over eagerness to seem helpful and question people while posting no real content and contributing hardly anything. My vote still stands on FakeGod, though.

I like this, Fugitive actually explained their case a little. However you can see a consistency between the two people Fugitive FoS'd.

I feel he/she generally feels that playstyle of being kind and not contributing is scummy. FakeGod and Inflatable both fit this category. Very consistent FoS's. This is all I have on Fugitive, however I'm enjoying where it's going, however I would like some cases to build up your FoS's. I don't like how the FakeGod wagon is building, however nothing is being given from Fugitive, this is his/her only downfall so far in my eyes.

interlude
__

I'm getting to the latter end of the people now.

Sadly these people talked a bit more.. I've been doing re-reads for two hours now and i'm getting drowsy however I will trek on..

INFLATABLEPIE
inflatable wrote:Hello, fellow furries. Doublevote: Parama for being the first to vote,
among other things.
I see quite a few familiar faces in this game.
This vote seems quite serious mainly because of this comment here. What does he mean by this?

From page two, you can see InflatablePie is trying quite hard to keep conversed with everyone in the group, getting general opinions from everyone, this isn't bad at all, however i'm curious to see where he's going to go on with it.

In page 3, i see that i was right.

He was intent on keeping his vote on Parama from the get-go. However he only had one post to base off of.

Interesting..

He feels different than many of the players, they feel Me and Brandi as not scummy from the get-go, and my anger/outburst gives him an 'I don't knoooow" afterthought.

He seems quite certain about our towniness. I'm not sure how to feel about this. Let's continue.
...Fugi never made a post about loving me... ;_; Zang, you don't have ANY thoughts on the day so far?

cool random post of nothing, also note his reach to other players.

Like I said, nothing bad, just pointing it out.

TL;DR InflatablePie - Tries hard to reach to everyone, however nothing entirely bad in this, except his scum readings seem to end after the first three pages. Then just lurks in my opinion. He feels parama is scum, however defends him to an extent after Brandi does her re-read. Interesting reaction.. :|

... why did i decide to do this stupid show.

f*** the intro

NAVYCHERUB!

His first post is a doozy, he's the last to confirm on d4 and votes randomly. Let's see if all of his thoughts on all of the players add up to what i've re-read so far.
Antiximo - Asking questions isn't anti-town, I don't know what Brandi is smoking. But it isn't pro-town until it affects the town in a positive way, so stop freaking out so much. That is distracting and unnecessary, especially this early in the game.

You said nothing about me being dashingly good looking, SCUM ALERT!!

Brandi - I think it's funny that you're attacking Parama, because you both seem to be similar in playstyle to me. Everything you called out Parama for doing is his usual overconfidence. You're also acting similar to Anti by way overreacting to things like his "buddying" comment - who would possibly take that kind of thing seriously at this point?

Hmm. His usual overconfidence. Now, at the point of this, I haven't done a re-read on Parama, however I see some use of Metagaming here. It sounds like you're trying to neutralize Brandi's claim on Parama saying "oh, Parama acts like this all the time" This actually does throw some red flags.

broomhead - You find it scummy to be eager? Can you explain why?

DocPotter - 55 - Doc, I would love to see some stances.

iirc Doc never answers this question.

Espeonage - Hasn't posted much, but I've liked what I've seen so far. Just wish you would give some thoughts about people other than FakeGod and Brandi.

You would too? Espeonage has in fact, posted a good deal more than everyone else, just posting things repetitively.

FakeGod - ...I don't know what to say. All of your posts are some of the worst I've ever seen. You've done nothing but compliment others and vote. I have no doubts that you are mafia right now. Unvote, Vote FakeGod.

Sorry to add wifom into this scenario, but would mafia really continue to act this way all the way up to page 4? Some people genuinely play this way.

Fate - Post more please. Fugi - Yes, I like where your thoughts are right now, but post more.

It seems as if Navy likes the players who post FoS's, but don't have information to back it up, convienent that you like only two people

Pie - I have a feeling that if Anti is scum, so is Pie. Their interactions with each other just feel very strange...Anti never really acts extremely negative when talking to Pie, despite his behavior towards everyone else. And Pie hasn't thought negatively of Anti yet, despite being given plenty of reason to. There looks to be something there. Other than this oddity, I am feeling good about Pie.

This is hard to explain, generally speaking I haven't contacted everyone, inflatable pie is the only person who's answered my question if i remember correctly, therefore the only one i've associated with.

Parama - Usual overconfident, zealous Parama. Don't really have a read this early, and this game is certainly not an exception.

Cool beans.

Zang - Is that really all you have to say so far? You don't look very town to me at all yet.

Considering Doc potter is the same way as Zang, I don't see why they don't both have the same thought in Navy's eyes.

TL;DR - NavyCherub Seems to be defending Perama, whether for metagaming reasons, or for scum defense, I don't like it as of yet, it really depends on the flip. Needs more posts that actually discuss his FoS's.

interlude
__

Parama. I really wish you didn't post so god damn much :mad: I'm going to look at scummyness.

Most of your posts are you being aggressive, and over-confident. Apparently this is how you usually play, so i'm going to ignore it.
Parama wrote:I like this logic but I think it's a bit early to be establishing scumlinks.
Oh really? How come

[Quote="Parama"Even if both players are scummy in their own regard and happen to both play a part in the same wagon through the logic you pointed out and... Oh. Well... carry on then. [/quote]

Let's ride on Espeonage some more please. Generally speaking his logic isn't all that sound, considering From your POV, your view of Brandi being scummy is OMGUS of sorts. Fakegod's from his trolling, which is regardless how you see it, consistent.
Parama wrote:Or I feel a need to call someone likely town due to their attitude and timing of their post. I get good vibes from Espeonage's post there and I get good logic from his following ones. Issues there? I'm just callin' 'em as I see 'em, and I see a townie
Woah, you were being serious about your town claim on Espe-? Scum alert. Espeonage said a total of FIVE LETTERS. (granted, it's an acronym)
Parama wrote:Whoops, I was accusing you of buddying with me, not Doc. Why you would bother to ask if someone was being serious about their vote during in RVS is a type of overreaction that can be used as a link later. Meh, I explain it badly. But I've seen it as a buddy tell plenty of times and felt the need to call it out.
How could Brandi calling you out as scum possibly be buddying?
Parama wrote:I think you're overanalyzing RVS posts.
Nice defense.
Parama wrote:... NO. JUST NO. YOU ARE TAKING EVERYTHING I SAY TOO SERIOUSLY.

Sudden outbursts over trivial things.
Parama wrote:*headdesk* Are you even reading the thread? It REALLY helps.
anger towards Zang. Parama doesn't seem very helpful towards keeping town in the right direction. I don't like his play style, whether it may be meta-gaming him as town or not. I just... can't wrap my finger around how that arguement happened and was dropped so quickly. While i have towntells from Brandi, I feel that was staged too.. Frustration :_: w/e, i'm done with this guy.

TL;DR - PARAMA I don't like the way he plays, he generally has spent the day defending himself, explaining meta and how it's bad, and FoS'ing FakeGod who is by far the easiest person to FoS in this entire game. It feels like Mafia biting for an easy target. Then pressuring the poor guy because he generally is fucked for being random for a total of four to five pages. Anyways, i'm not liking Parama too much, but w/e

interlude
__

Zang, you're so lucky it's ridiculous, i'm so tired right now.. It's been four hours.. I just want to be done... Let's make this quick and painless...

-shivers-
Because I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to confirm in thread.

This is a simple read, you're a skimmer, this isn't entirely bad. However you'll be missing big details in posts. My first recommendation, read harder.

yes, I read it and I didn't see anything about confirming so I posted in here and when it was locked I looked back at my PM and it was right there. That's why I was embarrased.
interesting.. Why would you need to re-read your role entirely...

Good bye random voting.
Unvote

Don't have much time now, will post later.
I have a problem with this from a town perspective, you're not reading fully as you go along. Because of this, I would have a problem having you in the game end-game. From a scum perspective, you might not feel the information as important as town would, and that it's only important if it includes you and your scum buddies.
I agree with this. Parama, Why would esp be town for a RVS OMGUS vote on me?

Whaddya know, this includes Zang. So he's curious about it. It seems like he's secretly pointing a finger to Espeonage to get lynched next, without actually saying it. He is parroting Brandi on another note. If we lynch zang and he flips scum, we should check out Brandi.
Why would it be a joke post? he continued to say.. *shows parama's quote*

He's quite defensive about this random town claim... interesting... ON page 6, he continues to pressure Parama while Brandi goes off and does other things. He also doesn't feel InflatablePie's question was important to answer here.

TL;DR ZANG I'm interested in his flip. I feel he's the play for today.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Sat May 01, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Antiximo »

So yeah, my current thoughts.

We should Lynch Zang if nothing important happens, if anything to see his flip. I'm also interested in Docpotter to say more, his parroting on Parama is interesting.

Fakegod is acting dumb, perhaps it will help him stay alive, which is what's important.

NavyCherub doesn't have any true FoS's, coasting a bit.

Espeonage and Fugutive have FoS's, however I want to read more into them from their POV's. Considering they don't really explain their FoS's into good detail (Fugitive does a small amount, but not enough to satisfy me)

Fate hasn't posted, I'm putting him on the lynch list with DocPotter and Zang.

Brandi is looking pretty town, but that Parama arguement that dropped off the face of the earth is just weird.

Inflatablepie seems to be interested in everyone's thoughts, I don't see anything wrong with it, i'm interested in what he's getting from all this information. Townie for now.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Sat May 01, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Antiximo »

Oh,

and i just read the last two pages.

FakeGod- want to make yourself look less scummy? Honestly I feel you're a pretty big town-tell, give an Fos to someone, stop relying on your life just to live, rely on your life to help town.

Did anyone notice Docpotter's post right here.
DocPotter wrote:Lots of things happened today and last night, stuff I'll have to think over. Especially Brandi-Parama, though that has the hallmarks of town-town butting heads.

FG some of your posts contain aparent contradictions, though that could be me rush reading 4 odd pages. #151 and seriousness is the most obvious. Care to comment?

But for the moment
Vote Epseon
. Someting there twinges my gut so I'll make a gut vote.
Lol @ this, Lots of stuff has happened. I need to think it over. How about you express what you have now? You just came from parroting someone, and now you have no information AGAIN!

What else do you do?

"I'm just gunna lay this vote on espeon right here... *vote*"

vote : Docpotter

Play better scumbag.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #15) » Sat May 01, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Antiximo »

Parama, why do you have a problem with jokes, however you are okay with yourself joking?

Just curious.

:|
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #16) » Sat May 01, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Antiximo »

@parama

- I understood that much, but the way you acted towards them in her eyes was scummy, regardless of definition, correct?

-On the doc potter case, he apparently does have access, considering he posted on Pg 7.

-I'm reading from page 1 to page 6, I saw no reasoning as to why they were scummy, no posts that show where the scum read was found, etc. I find your defending against espeonage alarming.

-Inflatable's post was half fluff, and Zang actually did post beforehand.

-First off parama, what's your definition of scummy.

-I didn't pull that accusation out of thin air, this something I noticed. If you feel it's not worth anything, that's cool, but it wasn't random.

-I
showed
why i found him scummy. Didn't you just read my re-read.

If you find it worthless to comment on my re-read, then why comment on it? Do you have other motives.

*gasp*

Do you like me? I mean, it's quite sudden Parama, but i'm sure something can be arranged ;)
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #17) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Antiximo »

NavyCherub wrote:FakeGod, it comes down to if I actually believe you or not. If the town actually believes you or not - that's what all lynches come down to, because every case has a defense of some sort. I don't happen to believe you; or rather, I believe that you were using RVS as an excuse to not try and you are scum. I wouldn't bet anything except for a bit of credibility on you being scum, as everyone is wrong sometimes and it would not help the town to lynch the person who made a case on a townie for that reason only. In fact, bringing up this "wager" is just an appeal to emotion and doesn't make you look any better in my eyes.
Antiximo wrote:
Parama wrote:I think you're overanalyzing RVS posts.
Nice defense.
Wow...you give no flack to FakeGod for using this defense on absolutely every case presented to him, and even call him
TOWN
, but when Parama uses it you respond sarcastically and negatively. This is so very hypocritical.
It is, it sounds dumb i know, however I really think I can expect more from Parama than I would from FakeGod, i'm using newbieness as a filter. :|. If FakeGod flips scum, I'll take a lynch for a it. But I really think that he's just new :/

Parama brought out this comment although he was content with arguing with Brandi before this. FakeGod has been consistently using this comment because he has been 'rvs'ing' longer than everyone else.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #18) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Antiximo »

@Zang
I don't see why this would matter.
Re-reading your role shows that there is something of importance in your role that you want to make sure is correct. However, considering a mod corrected your original post, you also might have read the post in order to confirm you were correct about confirming. It can be looked at either way.

I don't really understand what you are saying here.
Simpler put, you aren't reading thoroughly as town. Is that really smart from a town perspective? It makes me wonder if you're town or scum merely because of your ignorance to basic points that have been discussed.
I wanted to know why parama thought esp was town for voting me, just as you wanted to know earlier in your post.
This is understandable actually, I'll retract my statement here.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #19) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Antiximo »

While that's true Parama, it happens. To ignore it and say that they should be treated the same is silly. I have a gut feeling that lynching FakeGod would be a bad idea, therefore i'm keeping my lynch off of him.

Until further notice, Zang/Doc sounds like good lynches today.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Antiximo »

EBWOP: More towards Doc
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Sun May 02, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Antiximo »

RVS is Random.

Any conversation or quotes pulled out of RVS and used for scumhunting is reaching.
hard

Geting out of that so that everyone can have serious conversation is good for town.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Sun May 02, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Antiximo »

InflatablePie wrote:ignoring the crap out of this
yep.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Antiximo »

come on guys.. let's not go dropping the ball here.

and zang, you do notice that two people are hinting at you being the lynch of the day right..?
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #24) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Antiximo »

Fate, i don't understand what you mean by that, are you saying he plays like this consistently?
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #25) » Sun May 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Antiximo »

Yo fate, get your ass here and tell me why zang is usually a good lynch d1.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #26) » Sun May 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by Antiximo »

No, I want Fate to answer.

Once again stating, please.

Don't.

Answer.

Other People's.

Questions.

:mad:
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #27) » Sun May 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by Antiximo »

No, I want Fate to answer.

Once again stating, please.

Don't.

Answer.

Other People's.

Questions.

:mad:
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #28) » Mon May 03, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Antiximo »

Espeon's about to get

TORE

UP

liar lookin scummy.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #29) » Mon May 03, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Antiximo »

That's true. Good point out fugitive. However espeon's way of playing, and wishy-washy gamepaly is a bug :|
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #30) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Antiximo »

this is true, generally speaking I don't think FG's suspicion among most of town will go away, from a town perspective, he's acting scummy enough to lead on. From a mafia perspective, he's a perfect target for a d1 kill.

Eh, as much as i feel he's newbie town, it puts us in the right direction

vote: FakeGod

FakeGod is now at L-2, if you're going to bring him to L-1 or hammer him, you must give full on reason why you're doing so.

Also, FG, i think you should extraordinarily helpful if not any other time, now. If you are town, it will do us nothing but good.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #31) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Antiximo »

this is true, generally speaking I don't think FG's suspicion among most of town will go away, from a town perspective, he's acting scummy enough to lead on. From a mafia perspective, he's a perfect target for a d1 kill.

Eh, as much as i feel he's newbie town, it puts us in the right direction

vote: FakeGod

FakeGod is now at L-2, if you're going to bring him to L-1 or hammer him, you must give full on reason why you're doing so.

Also, FG, i think you should extraordinarily helpful if not any other time, now. If you are town, it will do us nothing but good.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #32) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Antiximo »

I want him to talk. My reasoning for thinking he's town is that he's newbie. While he's either newbie or scum, would town want either of them late game?
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #33) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Antiximo »

InflatablePie wrote:

FoS: Anti
- newbie or not, a townie is a townie. You think someone is town, you don't vote them. You vote people who you think are scum. That's how this works.
Antiximo wrote:Also, FG, i think you should extraordinarily helpful if not any other time, now. If you are town, it will do us nothing but good.
@inflatablepie - I'm voting so he can talk, I want him to actually do some damn good to town, if he's being worthless, that's more of a reason to consider him scummy, this person isn't assured to be a townie just because i have a sense that's he's a newbie, in the case that he's a newbie town, he needs to step up and be able to catch contradictions just like everyone else, because chances are, mafia will keep him alive for that reason alone.

@Fakegod - You really want to know what I was asking you? I'm asking you to help town, and do it now. Stop defending your own buttocks or parroting and legitimately help.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #34) » Tue May 04, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Antiximo »

Oh, I clearly explained how I felt about FakeGod Broom, if i didn't, i'll reexplain as clearly as possible.

1) He's only defended himself
2) After me clearly telling him ' I want you to talk and help town, or else you should in no doubt die ', he has yet to help
3) I've re-read him and showed reasons why I think he's scum, and newb town.
3a) while i feel he's newb town in some cases, he has played this game before, therefore can use this to his advantage. I shouldn't treat him differently.
4) In the end, my vote is still on Docpotter (this isn't by my doing, however i am actually going to keep it here)
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #35) » Tue May 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Antiximo »

Fugitive wrote:I don't like anti's vote on Doc. Yes, doc is up there for my scum candidates, but it's a safe-vote that he knows won't affect the game or give away something bad. .
TO say that doc doesn't give information isn't true.

He's parroted pie in the beginning of d1, which is a potential connection, however I will stop right here and say that to lead another lynched based off of this would be reaching extremely hard.

The only reason i didn't confirm my vote with fakegod is for one reason. After reading broomhead's post, I agree with his POV. I still have more of a feeling he's newb scum than mafia. That being known, I don't care so much about the town flip and the connections enough to kill a townie, I care more about the flip I'm quite certain will leave scum (i,e, docpotter). Which generally is the point of the game.

Also, Fugitive, the idea of one vote entirely leading a lynch is exaggerating. While my vote is on Docpotter, while the vote does on a larger extent mean I want him dead, I also want him to talk, and give information to the greatest of his ability (just like I did to fakegod)

I feel i've given too much conversation and probably will fall upon looking scummier, however I hope this converssation sheds some like upon my insight.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #36) » Tue May 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Antiximo »

EBWOP: in my third section, i meant newb town and not newb scum. Sorry to cause confusion.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #37) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Antiximo »

Fate wrote:
HoS: Antixmo
sup.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #38) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Antiximo »

Espeonage wrote:No i am not hinting that Zang is scum i was making comment o n Meta.
And yes I provided my reasoning. Mine. Do you see Fate's name onm that post? No you see mine. He wanted an explaination so I gave mine. I didn't say i was providing the answer Fate was going to give. I gave the answer I thought for the interim. I didn't expect fate to end up not even answering in the end.
don't

answer

other

people's

questions.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #39) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Antiximo »

i've never seen setting up contracts for lynches help town.

honestly, i played a game where if i was to skill myself (it was a suicide setup), someone else would suicide.

three suicides later

three townies are dead

in tihs setup, if someone lynches themself, and are town

mafia gets a kill

then the second person dies

now this can go two ways

a) he's mafia, and he gets lynched, and another person dies in the night

1 mafia : 2 townies

b) he's town, and he gets lynched, and another person dies in the night

0 mafia : 3 townies

should we really be taking such a dumb risk?
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #40) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Antiximo »

tl;dr

someone needs to die.

we're pussyfooting it right now, just pulling away from our lynches.

we have espeonage or fakegod.

who is it going to be?

:|
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #41) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Antiximo »

broomhead's a person to kill too? awesome.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #42) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Antiximo »

well, i'm all for espeonage and fakegod still. more espeonage than that.

why are we not killing him? I haven't been reading. this day is a total drag :/
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #43) » Sat May 08, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Antiximo »

i'll kill him to make you feel better parama. also i'm sure i'll not die tonight if he's scum, cool beans

vote: broomhead
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #44) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Antiximo »

i didn't unvote on purpose.

ain't i a stinka?

you guys should read better, i got caught doing this before.

so i decided to use this for my advantage this time.

spoil sports :(
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #45) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Antiximo »

but hey guys, notice something.
broomhead wrote:Did I just die?
Thanks a lot. I post something I thought was well thought out (wasn't completely) and I come back after the weekend and I find myself lynched with no verbal recourse? woo!

I didn't even get a chance defend myself

Good luck
all
unvote
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #46) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Antiximo »

EBWOP: oh and parama, don't give me that hammer bs, if you were that fearful of his hammer, why don't you unvote?
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #47) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Antiximo »

it's just ironic, he didn't react the way i wanted him to for dying. (the way i wanted him to being "bah go town or bah go scum)

he literally said "go all"

so wack :|
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #48) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Antiximo »

Parama wrote:2 mods and it's still taking this long? :P

In other news, Zang is tomorrow's lynch.
And Anti, never do that again, it's basically cheating.

it's cheating eh? :|

so lying saying you're a role when you aren't is cheating too.

using loopholes in order to help town is cheating correct?

if it not in the ruleset as unviable, then it's not cheating.

@mod - if you feel a problem with this, i recommend that you change this in your next ruleset

fugitive, i can't hammer him anyways, you changed your vote to me iirc
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #49) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Antiximo »

you think i trolled this thread for no reason brandi? lol

anyways go town