Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Antiximo »

this is true, generally speaking I don't think FG's suspicion among most of town will go away, from a town perspective, he's acting scummy enough to lead on. From a mafia perspective, he's a perfect target for a d1 kill.

Eh, as much as i feel he's newbie town, it puts us in the right direction

vote: FakeGod

FakeGod is now at L-2, if you're going to bring him to L-1 or hammer him, you must give full on reason why you're doing so.

Also, FG, i think you should extraordinarily helpful if not any other time, now. If you are town, it will do us nothing but good.
Killin some scum.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Parama »

Just checking in, I honestly don't have much to say right now. Fugi brings up good points about FG-Pie connections though I'm not sure I agree with them because it's similar to the proposed FG-Brandi connection. Don't really have a read on Pie right now tbh, haven't been paying as much attention to him.
Espe has stopped making sense altogether although I'm not sure if that warrants a lynch or not. FakeGod is still better by any means.
I've been studying all weekend and I'm taking an exam later today so excuse my laziness on this matter if you would.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Antiximo »

this is true, generally speaking I don't think FG's suspicion among most of town will go away, from a town perspective, he's acting scummy enough to lead on. From a mafia perspective, he's a perfect target for a d1 kill.

Eh, as much as i feel he's newbie town, it puts us in the right direction

vote: FakeGod

FakeGod is now at L-2, if you're going to bring him to L-1 or hammer him, you must give full on reason why you're doing so.

Also, FG, i think you should extraordinarily helpful if not any other time, now. If you are town, it will do us nothing but good.
Killin some scum.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Parama »

Anti, if you feel someone is town, don't vote them <.<
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Antiximo »

I want him to talk. My reasoning for thinking he's town is that he's newbie. While he's either newbie or scum, would town want either of them late game?
Killin some scum.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Zang »

antiximo wrote:and zang, you do notice that two people are hinting at you being the lynch of the day right..?
Yes, I do. But nobody has really given a case on me. With the exception of you, and I responded to that as best I could.
Espionage wrote:Because Zang is a very good scum.
Well, it depends on what you mean by good.
Antiximo wrote:I want him to talk. My reasoning for thinking he's town is that he's newbie. While he's either newbie or scum, would town want either of them late game?
He could be newbie scum.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:34 am

Post by FakeGod »

Oh look I'm back at L-2

Anti, I have no idea what you just said in "Also, FG, i think you should extraordinarily helpful if not any other time, now. If you are town, it will do us nothing but good. "

Um guys, I'm town. Please don't lynch me.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:40 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Fugitive wrote:Oh hey, I can post again.

Just want to point out one quick thing. Look how quickly FakeGod jumped onto the case against Esp and sided with Pie. I know it seems a bit obvious, but he is new (right?), and new scum, from what I've seen, tend to do this. They take sides with their more experienced scum buddies and jump onto any little case presented against someone.
In my experience, newb scum usually try their best not to vote for their buddies. This, I know for sure. About your theory, depending on whether scum are allowed to talk pre-D1 or not (also depending on playstyles and experience and what-have-you), usually determines if newbscum vote with their buddies or avoid doing so. Not like this really matters since I am town and I believe FG is town for the time being.

Quite frankly, the case against Esp that Pie just brought up was simply due to wording. Yes, Esp did downplay his aggression a bit, but people can change their minds. Now, I'm not by any means defending Esp, he's got a few bleeps on my scumdar, but what's being discussed right now is ridiculous.
There's a difference between changing your mind, and after people start suspecting you, you do a complete 180 on your views and start to backtrack.

I'm liking my Fake-Pie scum team more and more, if not only for Fake giving Pie away. If Fake flips scum Pie has some explaining to do.
Yes, I realize that if I'm wrong and FG is scum, then I'll be a prime lynch target, most likely. I do have some doubt about FG, but I'm going with my gut for now.

Lastly thing: lol@lynching someone who could be good scum.
Agreed.
FoS: Anti
- newbie or not, a townie is a townie. You think someone is town, you don't vote them. You vote people who you think are scum. That's how this works.
Antiximo wrote:Also, FG, i think you should extraordinarily helpful if not any other time, now. If you are town, it will do us nothing but good.
Uh... what?
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Parama »

By the way we are not lynching anybody within the next 5 RL days. I mean yeah I probably won't be changing my vote but the information we can get from letting the day go on longer is as important as lynching right.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Antiximo »

InflatablePie wrote:

FoS: Anti
- newbie or not, a townie is a townie. You think someone is town, you don't vote them. You vote people who you think are scum. That's how this works.
Antiximo wrote:Also, FG, i think you should extraordinarily helpful if not any other time, now. If you are town, it will do us nothing but good.
@inflatablepie - I'm voting so he can talk, I want him to actually do some damn good to town, if he's being worthless, that's more of a reason to consider him scummy, this person isn't assured to be a townie just because i have a sense that's he's a newbie, in the case that he's a newbie town, he needs to step up and be able to catch contradictions just like everyone else, because chances are, mafia will keep him alive for that reason alone.

@Fakegod - You really want to know what I was asking you? I'm asking you to help town, and do it now. Stop defending your own buttocks or parroting and legitimately help.
Killin some scum.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:57 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Brandi (2): broomhead, Zang
DocPotter (1): Antiximo
Espeonage (4): InflatablePie, DocPotter, FakeGod, Fate
FakeGod (4): Fugitive, Parama, NavyCherub, Brandi
Not voting (1): Espeonage

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Antiximo's vote on FakeGod doesn't count as he needs to unvote
Brandi
DocPotter. Yes, I've checked (for the unvote—looks like not who it was last on :oops:).
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Mon May 03, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:59 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, and broomhead is prodded.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Antiximo wrote: @Fakegod - You really want to know what I was asking you? I'm asking you to help town, and do it now. Stop defending your own buttocks or parroting and legitimately help.
Yes, I really want to know what you were asking me. (shakes head)

That shouldn't be a case in any situation. So you are intentionally writing weirdly worded questions? Because I really had no idea what you were trying to tell me.

and have you seen my vote and the reasoning behind it? And what do you mean you want me to talk? I've been very active in the game! and I'm parroting? I only asked what in the world you asked me in post 250, because it was worded poorly. And yes, I already admitted that this is my second game in the forums. I never asked you to consider me differently because of it. No need to put me on a pedestal, sheesh.

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Espeonage »

@ Anti. The bolded part of your voting post really doesn't sit well with me. Everyone that gets on a wagon should have good reasoning. Not just the last two.
Don't @ me.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Fugitive »

FakeGod wrote:
Antiximo wrote: @Fakegod - You really want to know what I was asking you? I'm asking you to help town, and do it now. Stop defending your own buttocks or parroting and legitimately help.
Yes, I really want to know what you were asking me. (shakes head)

That shouldn't be a case in any situation. So you are intentionally writing weirdly worded questions? Because I really had no idea what you were trying to tell me.

and have you seen my vote and the reasoning behind it? And what do you mean you want me to talk? I've been very active in the game! and I'm parroting? I only asked what in the world you asked me in post 250, because it was worded poorly. And yes, I already admitted that this is my second game in the forums. I never asked you to consider me differently because of it. No need to put me on a pedestal, sheesh.
I like how you don't heed Anti's advice at all and this post is still just a giant defense of yourself. >_>
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Fugitive wrote: Just want to point out one quick thing. Look how quickly FakeGod jumped onto the case against Esp and sided with Pie. I know it seems a bit obvious, but he is new (right?), and new scum, from what I've seen, tend to do this. They take sides with their more experienced scum buddies and jump onto any little case presented against someone.
I didn't jump. I simply reread and made a conclusion, then expressed my thoughts. And my logic hasn't been brought up before: hence it was original, and I'm not just bandwagonning on people.
Fugitive wrote: I like how you don't heed Anti's advice at all and this post is still just a giant defense of yourself. >_>
I'm at L-2 (or soon to be). :P People get defensive when they're at L-2.

Fugi, state your case against me, so that I may give you a response.

@Anti: You voted me so that I would talk? Ok....um..... so what should I talk about? Who I think is scum and why? Already done. Vote? already done.

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Fugitive »

FakeGod wrote:
Fugitive wrote: I like how you don't heed Anti's advice at all and this post is still just a giant defense of yourself. >_>
I'm at L-2 (or soon to be). :P People get defensive when they're at L-2.

Fugi, state your case against me, so that I may give you a response.
Good idea, I'll do a PBP tomorrow and state my main case.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by broomhead »

Few! I miss a day and ya'll add 5 pages.
Also, super sorry that I had to be prodded

Now, on to a couple of general trends I've seen. There seems to be an awful lot of importance placed on the random voting. Everyone take a deep breath, a random vote, is just that, random. It starts the discussion of day one, gets people to talk and breaks the ice if you will. Anyone who is deemed as a presser of that issue has a big FOS pointed right at them. If we are still talking about random votes past the second or 3rd page, that is plainly too much.

It seems my Brandi vote is a tad out dated at the moment. I understand that evidence that supports her being town, but I am not pleased with it. Seeing as everyone else has left that train, perhaps I should let it go as well.

Unvote

So where does that leave me? Minus voting for someone, thats right. And without my vote, I am useless, so one needs to be applied.

There is ample reason to pursue DocPotter and see if he bleeds (talks) when voted for, OR FakeGod has potential, but in honest truth, I don't think he is scum.

OK then, I am going to go with a nice gut feeling. Antiximo. Here is why. He is voting for someone he feels might be a newbie town (debatable) but regardless you shouldn't put someone that close unless you wouldn't mind bringing the axe down upon their head personally. No matter the order in which people voted for people, and despite popular thinking, the last person to vote a lynch does not have the sole responsibility for it. That person had to have 6 other people voting with him for them to die. What Anti has set up is a situation that relives him of all blame when FG is (might be) killed.

Anyone who is not willing to take responsibility for their actions, whether wrong or right, is scummy or unhelpful.

Hense:

Vote: Antiximo

Also Note:
MOD: I feel like in post 250 and 252 Anti voted for FG. As far as I can see that is not represented in the vote counts.

Also: P.S. Can we (specifically Zang) start using the author feature of quotes? you just toss a little equals sign and quotes around a name and it will say who said what in your quote. Makes reading a whole bunch more easy to follow instead of just guessing at who said what.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

broomhead wrote:
MOD: I feel like in post 250 and 252 Anti voted for FG. As far as I can see that is not represented in the vote counts.
StrangerCoug wrote:
Antiximo's vote on FakeGod doesn't count as he needs to unvote Brandi. Yes, I've checked.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Actually, make that DocPotter, but still.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

broom, I like that vote. If this Pokemon here wasn't backtracking, saying RVS is good and trying to speak for other people, I'd be cool with an Anti-lynch (not to be confused with No Lynch)

Speaking of which, I'm interested: what are your thoughts on Espeonage so far, broom?

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Fugitive »

InflatablePie wrote:If this Pokemon here wasn't...
Is that a reference to me? If so, I don't understand the following part as I have no been doing that. If not, then I still don't understand because I have no idea who or what you're talking about.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

No, Fugi.

Espeon

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Espeon continues to ignore the case on him. I think we've got a live one, Pie.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Furry »

Vote Couunt

Tomorrow unless SC gets here first
Temporary unretired alt

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”