broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by broomhead »

So what does that make me think?
It makes me think that Fugi is the scum and FG is the town. That does not exonerate FG from making a stupid 'life gamble', but whatever.

Well there is a thought. I am am not going to vote for Fugi right now (as I planned) because i have a better idea. But the idea requires more quotes.

Quotes:
Espeonage wrote:meh. I still think Fugi is town.
Gut tells me so. So far whenever I have ignored my gut It has ended badly. Need to try a new approach.
Why do you choose to buddie so soon before a slightly close death? 4 votes is it now? (rhetoric)
Here is what information I will take away:

If you die and turn out to be town, we have your thoughts that we shouldn't lynch someone, not bad advice, but who knows if you are right. You will be dead at this point anyways. But then, if you're scum, you are trying to trick us into killing a townie by 'pretending to save a scummate'

^^^Just my predictions if we do decide to kill him.

Well either way, you buddied Fugi, and he said this about you before:
Fugitive wrote:
Fate wrote:Fugitive please bus Espeon now.
I'm not lynching likely town {thats Esp} when I have almost 100% scum.
Why do they [Espoen + Fugi] buddy each other? They are connected? Either they are mason town (not possible, you claimed doc) or scum buddies. Those quotes above are a pretty strong link and they are pretty sure of each other.

OR

Esp hopped on that train and Fugi is unsuspecting. (maybe)

So since I wanted to vote for Fugi and I somehow don't think FG is scum, then I think I would like to vote for Espeon. There is a large connection between Esp and Fugi and I think that Esp's death would tell us lots in addition to what I've been talking about.

People have made a variety of points against Espeon and combined with the damage he's done to himself, it warrants a vote.

unvote

Vote: Espeonage

I believe he was at 4. Now he is at 5/7

I did my best to be as concise as possible in my reasoning so you all had to read the least amount of words.

Also: Forum Question:
How do I link to a certain post? like post 152(totes random)? So that when you click it you are linked to the full page where the thread was so you can read context before and after, but you are directed to the post. Does anyone know how to do that?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by Fate »

You do know Espeon just claimed doc, right?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:03 am

Post by broomhead »

yeah, I think he's lying. and if he is not he'll be killed in the night anyways. And if he is not killed in the night then we are forced to kill him day 2 because why wouldn't the freakin scum kill him? Because he is scum.

Claiming doc like that is not all the helpful for him. It also makes me mad suspicious that he didn't just claim doc. Like i said before when in post 396 when I already addressed what I thought of his claim, I doubt there are two docs. Which makes me think that he didn't claim full doc to prevent a counter claim.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:07 am

Post by Fate »

Look. He claimed
WEAK DOCTOR

If he's scum, he has to continue feeding us innocents (because he would die if he protected scum). Eventually we will get to a point in the game where everyone is confirmed but him, and then we connect the dots.

If he's town, he's dead because he is a powerful role and they aren't going to leave him alive because some knuckleheads like you continue to tunnel him.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 am

Post by DocPotter »

Broom, in the header for each post is a line:

Code: Select all

Posted: Thu etc.

To the left of the "Posted" is a yellow square which is a clickable link to that post.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:25 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Even if Espeon IS left alive another night, that's pure WIFOM. We're not lynching the doc claim today regardless.
FoS: broom
- that plus the attitude of your posts is giving me weird vibes.

Vote: FakeGod

Let's go with my other option.

DocPotter. Do you have any suspicions? Any comments on Espeon's claim? Any game content at all?
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Parama »

Not enough time to post or even read all these walls
unvote, vote: FakeGod
for now. Pretty sure that's L-1, hope it's not the hammer.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Fugitive »

That's L-2, on FG, Parama. Unless I grossly miscounted, but I triple checked.

Unvote

This is L-1.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Antiximo »

Espeonage wrote:No i am not hinting that Zang is scum i was making comment o n Meta.
And yes I provided my reasoning. Mine. Do you see Fate's name onm that post? No you see mine. He wanted an explaination so I gave mine. I didn't say i was providing the answer Fate was going to give. I gave the answer I thought for the interim. I didn't expect fate to end up not even answering in the end.
don't

answer

other

people's

questions.
Killin some scum.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:49 am

Post by NavyCherub »

broomhead wrote:That is thinking in the right direction. Thinking like a townie IMO.
Thats either very crafty scum, or he really is a townie and is thinking like one.--Though, don't be so dramatic. You are at 3 votes.
Ugh. No it is not! That "contract" is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. Setting up lynches? I thought he was joking when he asked me if I would be willing to be lynched if he flipped town, but this is appeal to emotion on a whole other level. It is ridiculous that you think that setting up lynches in any form is "thinking like a townie."
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Antiximo »

i've never seen setting up contracts for lynches help town.

honestly, i played a game where if i was to skill myself (it was a suicide setup), someone else would suicide.

three suicides later

three townies are dead

in tihs setup, if someone lynches themself, and are town

mafia gets a kill

then the second person dies

now this can go two ways

a) he's mafia, and he gets lynched, and another person dies in the night

1 mafia : 2 townies

b) he's town, and he gets lynched, and another person dies in the night

0 mafia : 3 townies

should we really be taking such a dumb risk?
Killin some scum.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:07 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Antiximo wrote:should we really be taking such a dumb risk?
It doesn't really need that much explanation. It's just a stupid thing to even suggest.
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Zang »

I leave for half a day and the thread grows five pages.
Parama wrote:Zang are you going to ever do anything substantial? All you're doing is commenting on other people's posts without providing anything original and you're not really doing any scumhunting. At all. 
Why must there be so many scummy people in this game? My Espe vote isn't moving until he responds, maybe not even then if his responses suck. But srsly... FG, Espe, Zang, all need to die.
I believe that I am, I'm not just commenting, I'm responding to questions or accusations at me and I'm asking questions myself. I am scumhunting. And at least I'm contributing, people like docpotter or fate get away with posting little content and I'm the one being criticized for not scumhunting.

Zang an espeon vote would go a long way with your content problem.
I don't know what "content problem" your talking about but I am thinking about voting esp.
DocPotter wrote:Zang, yes I suppose it is. 

I learned recently that I don't make good arguements/cases, that my most effective way of playing is to wait for the scum to out one of their number and then track the others down that way. 

Which is what I plan to do.
I recently have also learned something like that but you should still try.
InflatablePie wrote:You say you don't want a Zang lynch and you tell us what Fate was thinking, rather than letting Fate answer the question. 

So you're hinting that you think Zang is scum, but at the same time saying you don't want him lynched. I don't like that. It looks like you're trying to be on both sides here, so you can back up either side later on. 

I don't mind your vote on DP, but it's not making you look better. ]
I think you overreacting. All esp was doing was explaining why he agreed with fate. I don't know how you can get that he thinks I'm scum from that.
Have you seen him say I was scum anywhere?
FakeGod wrote:Off-Topic Question: is there a Arm of Suspicion? or maybe Half-My-Body of Suspicion?
No, I think the highest suspicoun is the hand but I have seen a KOS or knuckle of suspicoun which is slightly less than a FOS.
InflatablePie wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:You HAVE voted for Zang. Your first post:
Espeonage wrote:OMGUS
Vote: Zang
Other than the posts I brought up in my arguments against you (policy lynching, Zang being a good scum), I don't think you've mentioned Zang much.

Calm down, Esp. Maybe hum a little bit of "I Feel Pretty"?
That vote was in RVS, it shouldn't count toward if esp has voted for me.
espionage wrote:Doc peeps.
I'm not really sure if i believe this yet.
broomhead wrote:I seriously doubt we have 2 docs in one game so there is no way to save him if he is doc.
Are you claiming doctor? as far as I know he is the only person who's claimed doctor unless I'm missing somebody. If your not claiming, how do you know we have two doctors?
Brandi wrote:Eh, because I'm dumb and just didn't think of it. Even still that definition alone would not have helped me much as Parama explained it better. 
Thank you for responding to my questions, and also
Unvote

I'm going to hold off on voting espionage for now because of his claim.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:41 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Zang[color=darkred] [b]+ Pie[/b][/color] wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:You say you don't want a Zang lynch and you tell us what Fate was thinking, rather than letting Fate answer the question. 

So you're hinting that you think Zang is scum, but at the same time saying you don't want him lynched. I don't like that. It looks like you're trying to be on both sides here, so you can back up either side later on. 

I don't mind your vote on DP, but it's not making you look better.
I think you overreacting. All esp was doing was explaining why he agreed with fate. I don't know how you can get that he thinks I'm scum from that.

Aside from the comments on policy lynching and you "being a good scum", he hasn't mentioned you I don't think. But that's why I said hinting and not saying. He's said he wouldn't mind your lynch (or would possibly policy lynch you) and has said that you're good scum player. Sounded like he was hinting or at least setting something up for a reason to vote you later. That's what it seemed like to me.

Other than the posts I brought up in my arguments against you (policy lynching, Zang being a good scum), I don't think you've mentioned Zang much.

Am I taking it as a serious vote? No. Does it still count as a vote? Yes.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Parama »

FakeGod wrote:Fugi, sorry but I tend not to trust people who pretends lying is part of their grand strategy, and you are not helping town any by keeping this "2-part strategy" to yourself. So until you explain how your lying will help the town find scum, I'm going to include "Fugi lies" in all my posts. And I feel justified in doing so, because I was the victim in this case.
Okay, going to say that the man has a point here since I do not approve of whatever the hell Fugi is doing right now. Seriously, explain why you seem to be screwing around, Fugi. I don't get it, I don't think anyone does, and you've openly admitted to doing scummy things with no real explanation except "I have a strategy."
Espeonage wrote:btw I am liking Fugitive as town.
If you're going to appeal to someone, appeal to the people attacking you, not the one defending you. That just screams "buddying."

The Fugitive/FakeGod life gamble is the most retarded thing I have ever seen.
THE MOST RETARDED THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Fugitive wrote:Now, second order of business. Esp is clearly my second candidate for scum now. I think he's scum, possibly even more likely than FG. BUT, we stand to gain less from his lynch, so I'd still like an FG lynch today.
I hate this. Lynch the most likely scum regardless of the information it will give you. If you're more likely to hit scum with lynch A than lynch B, then obviously lynch A is a better lynch.
Fugitive wrote:No, it's not meaningless because Esp will probably be lynched today, leaving, likely both of us, tomorrow. And my way is much more town friendly.
Note this for later people because this is going to come back to haunt Fugi, I promise.
InflatablePie wrote:
Espeonage wrote:No i don't think Zang is scum.
Okay. Would you support a Zang lynch, then?
Saying you think someone isn't scum implies you don't want to lynch them. Why are you asking such a pointless question?
Fugitive wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:It's one of Mastin's Insane Tells (wiki it) and I've found it to be generally true.
You realize they're called "insane" tells because most people regard them as worthless. Like me. Espeonage could be scum, but I wouldn't vote for him, yet, based off of what I've seen no matter what Mastin says.
Argument from experience here but yes people who answer questions directed at other people are more likely scum because they're acting with more authority than the town would and are responding with their opinion for another person who might have a different opinion.
InflatablePie wrote:Shh, Fugi. It's bad enough I had to bring up the tell - don't ruin my plan.
Why does everyone seem to have some sort of evil plot?
DocPotter wrote:lol Espeonage.

FG is starting to show obv town, along with Fugi, so perhaps you should try casting your mis-information wider.
Then where are the scum?
Fugitive wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:There's a Penis of Suspicion.
I forgot about this one. Oh, Scoreheroers.

Inb4ObligatoryParamaPainOfSalvationJoke
*Obligatory Parama Pain of Salvation Joke*

OH MY GOD BROOMHEAD IS SCUM.
SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THE TIMING OF HIS ARGUMENTS.
broomhead wrote:So what does that mean? We can lynch him now (probs not the best idea - in case he is doc) or wait to see if he is killed in the night. If he is, then he was the doc, if not: scum. There is a big flaw with that plan though, say he is doc. Then scum won't kill him over the night and we'll waste our day 2 lynch on an innocent. I see no way to see if he is telling the truth or not besides my gut.
broomhead wrote:
unvote

The problems with your initial idea:
1. Lynching a claimed doc is never a good idea, because - like you said - if he IS really a doc then scum will kill him.
2. You set up a nice Espeonage framing here - you're basically saying "If he's alive tomorrow we lynch him." Ever think the scum might intentionally leave him alive for this reason? Not a very townie thing to say.

And the worst part is that you say we shouldn't lynch him and then you go and vote for him two posts later. /contradict self much?
broomhead wrote:So what does that make me think?
It makes me think that Fugi is the scum and FG is the town. That does not exonerate FG from making a stupid 'life gamble', but whatever.
So what do you think Fugi jumping onto Espe was? Scum bussing their buddy when a potential ML could happen just as easily? You seem to be forgetting you have a scum read on Fugi as well as the person he's voting.
broomhead wrote:Well there is a thought. I am am not going to vote for Fugi right now (as I planned) because i have a better idea. But the idea requires more quotes.
I'm starting to think that everyone but me is plotting something sinister.

I don't get the point of your post following that quote. Are you implying that if we lynch Espe and he flips scum then Fugi would be a good lynch as well? Lining up lynches much?
By the way, blatant defending of someone =/= scum defending scum. In fact, that's rarely the case. If it gives them more town cred then scum will bus their buddies to death if it looks like the lynch is inevitable anyways.

Broomhead's continued push on a claimed PR reeks of scumminess, especially the major logical fails involved.
broomhead wrote:yeah, I think he's lying. and if he is not he'll be killed in the night anyways. And if he is not killed in the night then we are forced to kill him day 2 because why wouldn't the freakin scum kill him? Because he is scum.
Yay there's that framing job again. If you want this to happen the why the hell are you voting Espe instead?
Zang wrote:
Parama wrote:Zang are you going to ever do anything substantial? All you're doing is commenting on other people's posts without providing anything original and you're not really doing any scumhunting. At all.
Why must there be so many scummy people in this game? My Espe vote isn't moving until he responds, maybe not even then if his responses suck. But srsly... FG, Espe, Zang, all need to die.
I believe that I am, I'm not just commenting, I'm responding to questions or accusations at me and I'm asking questions myself. I am scumhunting. And at least I'm contributing, people like docpotter or fate get away with posting little content and I'm the one being criticized for not scumhunting.
Okay, I'm going to use the remainder of your post to point out why you're wrong.
Zang wrote:

Zang an espeon vote would go a long way with your content problem.
I don't know what "content problem" your talking about but I am thinking about voting esp.
Content problem = active lurking
Why are you thinking about voting Espe? You say you want to (after a claim) and then you don't act upon it. And there's absolutely no reason.
Zang wrote:
DocPotter wrote:Zang, yes I suppose it is.

I learned recently that I don't make good arguements/cases, that my most effective way of playing is to wait for the scum to out one of their number and then track the others down that way.

Which is what I plan to do.
I recently have also learned something like that but you should still try.
^pointless filler^
Zang wrote:

I don't mind your vote on DP, but it's not making you look better. ]
Here we have Zang defending Espe and giving Espe's reasons for him. That doesn't look anything like buddying, does it? :roll:
Zang wrote:
FakeGod wrote:Off-Topic Question: is there a Arm of Suspicion? or maybe Half-My-Body of Suspicion?
No, I think the highest suspicoun is the hand but I have seen a KOS or knuckle of suspicoun which is slightly less than a FOS.
^pointless filler^
Zang wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:

More defending Espe, trying to justify HIS votes. Um... buddy more why don't you?
Zang wrote:
espionage wrote:Doc peeps.
I'm not really sure if i believe this yet.
Oh really? See: later on in this post.

Zang wrote:
broomhead wrote:I seriously doubt we have 2 docs in one game so there is no way to save him if he is doc.
Are you claiming doctor? as far as I know he is the only person who's claimed doctor unless I'm missing somebody. If your not claiming, how do you know we have two doctors?
ROLEFISHING ZOMG

Zang wrote:
Brandi wrote:Eh, because I'm dumb and just didn't think of it. Even still that definition alone would not have helped me much as Parama explained it better.
Thank you for responding to my questions, and also
Unvote
Did you really have a reason to hold a Brandi vote for that long? What about Brandi's responses made you see her as townier?
Zang wrote:I'm going to hold off on voting espionage for now because of his claim.

So you believe his claim... but earlier you said you didn't believe it. Contradiction.

Notice how the majority of your post here does not even attempt to find scum - it's more defending and doing generally scummy things. There's no logic, there's nothing even worth posting - yet you say you're scumhunting? You're either stupid town or scum. Maybe even stupid scum.

Whoops, back to the Fugi thing I mentioned earlier.
Fugitive wrote:No, it's not meaningless because Esp will probably be lynched today, leaving, likely both of us, tomorrow. And my way is much more town friendly.
Fugitive wrote:
Unvote

I've been convinced.
Your first quote was from BEFORE you were even voting Espe? Really Fugi? I thought you were better than that. You're saying "Well Espe is going to be lynched" even though you oppose the lynch, and then later you jump on this same wagon.
Um, hello?
Fugitive wrote:That's L-2, on FG, Parama. Unless I grossly miscounted, but I triple checked.

Unvote

This is L-1.
Fugitive wrote:Esp will probably be lynched today, leaving, likely both of us, tomorrow
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Seriously, screw this game.
Parama-certified scumlist:
Broomhead
Zang
FakeGod
Fugitive
Espeonage

If all the scum aren't on this list then I fail at mafia forever. The fact that this list is so big is frustrating me. This is my preferred lynch order for now. It was actually rather hard to order - Broomhead is top because of the repeated contradictions pointed out here along with a lack of activity during the heated parts of the Espe wagon. Zang is there because I have no reason to see him as town, and he's either lying about his posts or just doesn't get it; more likely the former. FakeGod is still scum because he still hasn't done much to help the town. Fugitive has done some ridiculous stuff and has massive contradictions in his voting record. Espeonage isn't on the bottom of this list just because of the claim - my vote was more pressure before and though he hasn't done much to change my mind everyone else above him has proved to be scummier.
unvote, vote: Broomhead

This is a really frustrating game and I don't like having to post huge walls like this just to say everything that needs to be said. This took an hour and I'm all but 100% sure that the entire scumteam is on my list.
Extra notes:
Broomhead is not scum with Espe (unless he's pulling an extreme bus technique that makes no sense at this point)
Fugi is not scum with FakeGod - obvious
Fugi is probably not scum with Espe, though this may be an opinion based on my crazy theories.
Zang is probably not scum with broomhead (rolefishing attempt; this is one of my least favorite things to have to do because these are my top two scum reads :x)

Man, I'm exhausted.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:06 am

Post by InflatablePie »

*looks up*

*sigh*

Be back in a few hours.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:17 am

Post by InflatablePie »

@"pointless question" - Because I wanted to see his response. Something like that. Yeah, in hindsight, I'm an idiot.
@"evil plot" - It's not an evil plot. It's a plan. You'll see, in due time - if things play out like I expect them to. Which they probably won't. I'll explain when the time is right.

Most of your arguments seem solid for now, but I admit I kind of skimmed through after a bit. I don't feel like taking that whole wall apart right now.

Personally, I have a neutral read on Fugi moreso than a scumread. I haven't seen Fugi make himself scummy on purpose before (iirc), but that doesn't tell me anything either. I'm okay with broom/Zang lynches at the moment, too.

The only thing I find weird is that you were kind of active towards the beginning, Parama, but kind of dissapeared for a bit. I was gonna bring this up, but then you posted. I understand real life gets in the way, but this seems a bit odd so I'm noting it here. Glad to see you at least caught up on providing content.

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Fugitive »

I don't really agree with anything of what you said (except the Zang stuff) and you're a bit too intense, Parama.

Since you put so much weight on Mastin's insane tells, why not read this, Parama.
"Caution is a scum tell, where Recklessness is a Town Tell."

Just sayin', according to that I'm town and your unvote is pretty scummy. Broomhead is definitely a safe-vote because he's not in danger of being lynched, that, and I generally find broom pretty pro-town.

I'd be willing to bet, if you're scum, you bussed all your scum-buddies in that scum list too.

To address what I've done so far. Parama, you've even played games where I've made myself scummy before. Remember SHM2? I don't like the way you're reading anyone right now, actually. That, and I'm never scum in forum games so I can't be now. >_>
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Parama »

In that middle section I didn't really have much to say, bleh. Things were going on but nothing was really happening.
Now that you guys posted 3 pages full of scummy behavior in less than 12 hours I have plenty of points to make.

I don't post when I don't have anything to say.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Parama »

Fugitive wrote:Just sayin', according to that I'm town and your unvote is pretty scummy. Broomhead is definitely a safe-vote because he's not in danger of being lynched, that, and I generally find broom pretty pro-town.
Mmk, we have different opinions. I'm voting for who is scummiest, not who is safest to vote for. The scummiest person who didn't claim Weak Doc was FakeGod before I really read the posts but now that I have read them I'm ready to pursue an even more obvious scum.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

broomhead (1): Parama
DocPotter (2): Antiximo, Espeonage
Espeonage (3): DocPotter, FakeGod, broomhead
FakeGod (5): NavyCherub, Brandi, Fate, InflatablePie, Fugitive
Not voting (1): Zang

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:

Vote: Broomhead

This is another buddying attempt with Parama.

People need to start suspecting me more or I'll be NKd at this rate.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Fate »

SC u feelin ok? I was voting FG in that votecount, but I'm on broom now anyway so Meh..

Cleaned up ~Furry
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Fate wrote:People need to start suspecting me more or I'll be NKd at this rate.
If broom flips scum then Fate was just bussing.

Happy, Fate?

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Fate wrote:SC u feelin ok? I was voting FG in that votecount, but I'm on broom now anyway so Meh..

Cleaned up ~Furry
If anything, my fingers hurt bringing an air conditioner in... (No, really.)
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”