broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:42 am

Post by broomhead »

Hello Friendly Furry Friends! Feel fate as its fickle fingers funk with your feelers.

I'm sorry I seem to have just missed the random voting phase, *sigh* one of my favorites.

I am fairly firm that a
Vote: Brandi

needs to happen. Heres why: She's too much of a go-getter. A tad too hyped up if you will, emotions seem to be all across the board. Therefore, she has too much invested in the first day vote and seems a general scumminess.

But hey, neither in sun nor rain wind will stop these fresh fish fouls from fermenting finely.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Espeonage »

Ok yes Brandi is bad. FakeGod is officially worse. I am liking my scum buddies theory.
FakeGod would you please stop trying to buddy with every single person in this game.
Suffice it to say that I really wish I had two votes so I could vote Brandi and FakeGod. I will stick with Brandi for now but if someone pushes towards the tipping point I wont hesitate to tip that balance.
Don't @ me.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Antiximo »

InflatablePie wrote:
Fugitive wrote:I don't like your play either, Pie. You're second on my scum list.
@Anti: So, continue your scumhunting. What do you draw from my response to your question?
Nothing as of yet. However like i was asking before, why would you rather play with people you know than people you don't?

@broomhead - When has Brandi shown strong amounts of emotion? I'm quite sure I take the cake for that.
Killin some scum.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Brandi »

Fate wrote:
Unvote

Your meta is showing Parama.

I'm not sure if that is a complete sentence.
Regardless, I don't have a meta! :D
I have not played a mafia game in many many months (I think around 6 or 7) and the only difference between now and then is that I am actually trying to play the game instead of lurk/flake/PMS etc.

But that was nice of you to go through my game history, not that I know how you did such, considering the search function is currently down. And I know I've never played with you before.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Brandi »

broomhead wrote:Hello Friendly Furry Friends! Feel fate as its fickle fingers funk with your feelers.

I'm sorry I seem to have just missed the random voting phase, *sigh* one of my favorites.

I am fairly firm that a

needs to happen. Heres why: She's too much of a go-getter. A tad too hyped up if you will, emotions seem to be all across the board. Therefore, she has too much invested in the first day vote and seems a general scumminess.

But hey, neither in sun nor rain wind will stop these fresh fish fouls from fermenting finely.

Hi! Are you sure you are talking about me? Because I'm not sure where you're getting the "emotions" part! I've been quite emotionless this entire game so far- if not only a little enthused about the theme. But being positive is hardly a scumtell I'd think.

Regardless I should note that this is a rather opportunistic vote, and the town should take note of it if for some reason I do end up being lynched. Your vote on me is the worst out of all, especially for your poor reasoning.

You are basically saying "SHE IS SCUM HUNTING TOO MUCH- I DON'T LIKE THAT. YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SCUM HUNT DAY 1!"
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Furry »

Vote Count

Brandi (4) - Espeonage, antiximo, Fate, broomhead
Parama (3) - Inflatealepie, DocPotter, Brandi
Fakegod (2) - fugitive, Parama

Not Voting (3) - NavyCherub, fakegod, Zang
Temporary unretired alt
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Brandi »

Alright, sense it seems the town skipped over my points, and I will proceed to make a case on Parama, who has looked terrible this entire game. I kind of wish I didn't have to force-feed this town evidence, but it looks I have no choice.

On the first page Parama makes a statement about how he didn't want to see anyone mention meta. That is a bad for the fact that he is trying to lord some sort of authority over the town. Just because he says it is wrong doesn't make it so- many people have different opinions on the matter and it looks like he wants to use that as an excuse to lynch someone later on by saying "HEY I SAID NO META HERE YOU MUST BE SCUM!"

DocPotter (jokingly) replies to this by over-using the word meta, and Parama responds in a bit of a negative and defensive light. Which is odd considering the fact he claimed to know he was being sarcastic. (Which I was quick to point out later)

But what is really bad is this post:

Parama wrote:
Espeonage wrote:OMGUS
Vote: Zang
^town

Brandi, I can assure you it wasn't serious. I do not approve of the buddying, either.

First of all, there is absolutely NO evidence you can gain from such a post to consider Espe to be town at that point. Even if you had played with him before, a random vote like that would not be sufficient.

But it is also scummy in GENERAL because scum KNOW who the town are and could call ANYONE TOWN for ANYTHING. The fact that he felt the need to label someone town this early makes me think he is potentially setting up for something to go back to later on.

He also accuses me of buddying which is
ridiculous
as it was pretty obvious that was not the intent of my question. There is nothing remotely buddybuddy about what I said to Doc, I was not being friendly with him, I was not complimenting him, I was not supporting his ideas in any way shape or form. Knowing whether someone is serious or not could potentially lead to a vote- if he had been serious I would have called him opportunistic- since he wasn't I get the feeling he was just playing around with Parama (WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO BE BUDDYING- SOMETHING YOU DISAPPROVE OF PARAMA!)

The fact that he didn't call Doc out for "buddying" him earlier yet he felt the need to point out he thought that -I- was buddying shows he is inconsistent.

Then there is this gem:
Parama wrote:You're the one stalking me though! I /in'ed this game before you! And you're trying to
re-replace
into another game I'm in!!! <______<
Look MORE CLOSELY AT BEFORE AND AFTER:
Parama wrote:I do not approve of the buddying, either.

to THIS:

Parama wrote:
You're the one stalking me though!
I /in'ed this game before you! And you're trying to
re-replace
into another game I'm in
!!!
<______<
Notice the smiley face, the exclamation marks, the aura of familiarity, the friendly talking. Before he was talking to me in a serious manner. To fate? Definitely not. There is no doubting that this is blatantly obvious buddying here.

So, what is wrong with this picture?
Oh.
That's right.

Immediately after he accuses ME of buddying, what does he do?
HE GOES AND BUDDIES SOMEONE ELSE.

Not only is that hypocritical, it is once again, as I stated, immensely inconsistent which scummy as hell. If you're going to play a certain way, stick to it. Not go all wishy-washy and jump onto someone for doing one thing and then not everyone else who does it.

So what did I do? I called him out on it:
Brandi wrote:
Parama wrote:You're the one stalking me though! I /in'ed this game before you! And you're trying to
re-replace
unvote

vote: Parama

Buddying doesn't sit well with me.
Obviously this post was meant to call him out on his hypocrisy. Just as I expected- it flew right over his head (and sadly the rest of the town as well) , and gets defensive and over-eager as well:
Parama wrote: Don't understand how my comment towards Fate is buddying. Considering I consider your earlier question to be buddying it's funny to see your accusation turned against me and the hypocrisy in your reason is astounding!
ITT Parama completely misses the point. And the fact that he "doesn't see" (Completely denying it) the buddying between him and Fate even further discredits his initial attack on me. If my question to Doc was buddying, his comment towards Fate is buddying x 9000.

He then proceeds to make comments asking me for my reasoning. This is something scum do because as I previously stated, scum squirm/flail when they don't understand what they've done wrong. He is asking me to give him something to defend against. If he was pro-town he wouldn't care about my vote or my confidence in it. Especially considering he wasn't really close to being lynched as most of the votes on him were RVS votes, which would easily and quickly get removed.

Then he goes and continues to be scummy throughout the rest of the game:
Stop RVSing guys, I think that phase already ended.
Once again lording over some sort of self-credited authority over the town, pretending to actually be doing something when doing nothing at all- especially considering there was no one to direct that statement to as we were already out of RVS.

Feigning helpfulness is also a scumtell.

90% of the posts he has made in the game thus far have been scummy. So far he is the scummiest player over all. He needs to die.

Vote: Parama
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Brandi »

Hmm, I thought I had un-voted earlier, but I guess I didn't do so properly. Oh well- my vote is still exactly where it needs to be.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Brandi »

Brandi wrote:
Fate wrote:
Unvote

Your meta is showing Parama.

I'm not sure if that is a complete sentence.
Regardless, I don't have a meta! :D
I have not played a mafia game in many many months (I think around 6 or 7) and the only difference between now and then is that I am actually trying to play the game instead of lurk/flake/PMS etc.

But that was nice of you to go through my game history, not that I know how you did such, considering the search function is currently down. And I know I've never played with you before.

Disregard this post, I am dumb and can't read.

I thought your statement below was directed at me.

If you had worded it:

"Your meta is showing, Parama"

I would have understood. Oh well.

All these votes on me though, I feel so loved! ^_^
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Antiximo wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:@Anti: So, continue your scumhunting. What do you draw from my response to your question?
Nothing as of yet. However like i was asking before, why would you rather play with people you know than people you don't?
I enjoy playing with people I know because generally (and in this case), the people I know are fun to play with. Not only that, but it makes scumhunting a lot easier if you know how everyone plays. Of course, good players know how to change their playstyle, so I guess that point is moot.

Playing with new players isn't a bad thing, though, since it opens you up to new playstyles and such.

@Brandi: Playing devil's advocate here, Parama has a bit of an ego, which explains the "air of authority" thing.

However, his general tone and defensiveness so far, plus the slight buddying towards Espeon/Fate isn't something I have seen much from Town Parama iirc. The main reason for my vote was a combination of gut and his meta comment (see: DocPotter's response to that, except I'm serious).

If Parama DOES get lynched and flips scum, I'd also like to take a look at Espeon - he calls FG/Brandi scum after Brandi attacked Parama and FG voted Parama, plus Parama's post calling Espeon town early on.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Zang »

Brandi wrote:First of all, there is absolutely NO evidence you can gain from such a post to consider Espe to be town at that point. Even if you had played with him before, a random vote like that would not be sufficient.

But it is also scummy in GENERAL because scum KNOW who the town are and could call ANYONE TOWN for ANYTHING. The fact that he felt the need to label someone town this early makes me think he is potentially setting up for something to go back to later on.
I agree with this.
Parama, Why would esp be town for a RVS OMGUS vote on me?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Antiximo »

@Zang | Brandi - That was a joke post from my POV
Killin some scum.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:25 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Last one to post? Man, I feel bad now. Oh well. Sorry guys. I don't want to miss out on the RVS though, so
vote Fugi

I'm gonna go ahead and give some thoughts now if you don't mind.

Antiximo - Asking questions isn't anti-town, I don't know what Brandi is smoking. But it isn't pro-town until it affects the town in a positive way, so stop freaking out so much. That is distracting and unnecessary, especially this early in the game.

Brandi - I think it's funny that you're attacking Parama, because you both seem to be similar in playstyle to me. Everything you called out Parama for doing is his usual overconfidence. You're also acting similar to Anti by way overreacting to things like his "buddying" comment - who would possibly take that kind of thing seriously at this point?

broomhead - You find it scummy to be eager? Can you explain why?

DocPotter - 55 - Doc, I would love to see some stances.

Espeonage - Hasn't posted much, but I've liked what I've seen so far. Just wish you would give some thoughts about people other than FakeGod and Brandi.

FakeGod - ...I don't know what to say. All of your posts are some of the worst I've ever seen. You've done nothing but compliment others and vote. I have no doubts that you are mafia right now.
Unvote, Vote FakeGod

Fate - Post more please.

Fugi - Yes, I like where your thoughts are right now, but post more.

Pie - I have a feeling that if Anti is scum, so is Pie. Their interactions with each other just feel very strange...Anti never really acts extremely negative when talking to Pie, despite his behavior towards everyone else. And Pie hasn't thought negatively of Anti yet, despite being given plenty of reason to. There looks to be something there. Other than this oddity, I am feeling good about Pie.

Parama - Usual overconfident, zealous Parama. Don't really have a read this early, and this game is certainly not an exception.

Zang - Is that really all you have to say so far? You don't look very town to me at all yet.
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Antiximo »

You got a problem with my overreaction buddy?! :mad:

Don't go around using emotions as a general reason to scum hunt. I should just be pissed off at everyone, then i'd be town right?

I haven't contacted everyone, and Brandi's the only one to make my
rage

Navy I find it funny how everyone in your list looks scum.
Killin some scum.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 am

Post by NavyCherub »

You got a problem with my overreaction buddy?!
Yes, it doesn't help anyone to overreact. Actually, it is scummy.
Don't go around using emotions as a general reason to scum hunt. I should just be pissed off at everyone, then i'd be town right?
I wouldn't normally, but you actually felt the need to justify/excuse your overemotional posts by saying that you're doing it
on purpose
. Not really sure how to feel about that, but I don't like it. And no, but the only person you haven't been really mad at is Pie. Not saying that it automatically means anything, but I felt it was worth noting as no one else had mentioned it.
Navy I find it funny how everyone in your list looks scum.
The only people I find to be vote-worthy scummy at this point are Zang and FakeGod. I don't even know where you got this from, though. If I didn't specifically call them out as being scum, they don't look scum to me.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Antiximo »

You have a feeling that me and inflatable pie are scum, you said so in your post, now you're changing that ideal.

Damn navy it's only been 20 minutes, how about you grow a pair and stand up to your accusations?
Killin some scum.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Antiximo wrote:You have a feeling that me and inflatable pie are scum, you said so in your post, now you're changing that ideal.

Damn navy it's only been 20 minutes, how about you grow a pair and stand up to your accusations?
NavyCherub wrote:Pie - I have a feeling that
if
Anti is scum, so is Pie. Their interactions with each other
just feel very strange
...Anti never really acts extremely negative when talking to Pie, despite his behavior towards everyone else. And Pie hasn't thought negatively of Anti yet, despite being given plenty of reason to. There looks to be something there. Other than this oddity,
I am feeling good about Pie
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Zang »

Antiximo wrote:@Zang | Brandi - That was a joke post from my POV
Why would it be a joke post? he continued to say
Brandi, I can assure you it wasn't serious. I do not approve of the buddying, either.
which got this whole debate started and doesn't look like a joke to me at all.
NavyCherub wrote:Zang - Is that really all you have to say so far? You don't look very town to me at all yet
well, I don't really see enough to call anyone scum yet. Day 1 just started yesterday and the last person to post just posted less than an hour ago.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:21 am

Post by broomhead »

NavyCherub wrote:
Ahh, being an eager beaver and overreacting or "having emotions all across the board" are two very similar things (don't worry Brandi, I'll come back to you). They walk the same fine line.

NavyCherub wrote:
Antiximo wrote:You got a problem with my overreaction buddy?!
Well there buddy, you just asked me a question and you answered it there for yourself 5 posts later. whooopdido

Regardless, inconsistency is less scummy and more just a poorly organized mind. Anyone can have one of those, but only a select few can be ready to throw out 7 or 8 tendrils of accusation so she can always have a quote back up from day one.

If you looked at all this type as a conversation (isn't it?) then Brandi just stands out like a blue grassed trumpet in a James Bond movie. Somethings not sound. (eh? get it? *sigh* I do my best sometimes, but it never works)
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Antiximo »

NavyCherub wrote:
Antiximo wrote:You have a feeling that me and inflatable pie are scum, you said so in your post, now you're changing that ideal.

NavyCherub wrote:Pie - I have a feeling that
if
Anti is scum, so is Pie. Their interactions with each other
just feel very strange
...Anti never really acts extremely negative when talking to Pie, despite his behavior towards everyone else. And Pie hasn't thought negatively of Anti yet, despite being given plenty of reason to. There looks to be something there. Other than this oddity,
I am feeling good about Pie
But you're not feeling good about me am i right?
Killin some scum.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:25 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Esp: Understood. I'll immediately stop trying to buddy with every single person in the game. Not that I think I'm buddying. If you haven't noticed, all my posts so far only created enemies not buddies, wouldn't you agree? ;)

I will respond to Navy later-
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Brandi »

NavyCherub wrote: Brandi - I think it's funny that you're attacking Parama, because you both seem to be similar in playstyle to me. Everything you called out Parama for doing is his
usual overconfidence
. You're also acting similar to Anti by way overreacting to things like his "buddying" comment - who would possibly take that kind of thing seriously at this point?
I wouldn't know what is usual for him, and I don't really care at this point. I'm not sure where you get this over-reacting idea- Perhaps you haven't read my posts thoroughly. If anything, I am over-analyzing- which there is nothing wrong with that. Parama is being scummy, I pointed out his scumminess. It doesn't have much to do with his over confidence as much as it has to do with his hypocrisy.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Parama »

Brandi wrote:On the first page Parama makes a statement about how he didn't want to see anyone mention meta. That is a bad for the fact that he is trying to lord some sort of authority over the town. Just because he says it is wrong doesn't make it so- many people have different opinions on the matter and it looks like he wants to use that as an excuse to lynch someone later on by saying "HEY I SAID NO META HERE YOU MUST BE SCUM!"
Meta is worthless. That's why I don't want people to use meta. It just doesn't work.
Being anti-meta = scumtell? Lol.
Brandi wrote:DocPotter (jokingly) replies to this by over-using the word meta, and Parama responds in a bit of a negative and defensive light. Which is odd considering the fact he claimed to know he was being sarcastic. (Which I was quick to point out later)
Lol, I'm giving my stance on meta. I already told people not to use it, and I gave my reasons why.
Notice the eyeroll emoticon. Lol it's definitely a sign of being serious :roll:
Brandi wrote:
Parama wrote:
Espeonage wrote:OMGUS
Vote: Zang
^town

First of all, there is absolutely NO evidence you can gain from such a post to consider Espe to be town at that point. Even if you had played with him before, a random vote like that would not be sufficient.

Or I feel a need to call someone likely town due to their attitude and timing of their post. I get good vibes from Espeonage's post there and I get good logic from his following ones. Issues there? I'm just callin' 'em as I see 'em, and I see a townie.
Brandi wrote:He also accuses me of buddying which is
ridiculous
as it was pretty obvious that was not the intent of my question. There is nothing remotely buddybuddy about what I said to Doc, I was not being friendly with him, I was not complimenting him, I was not supporting his ideas in any way shape or form. Knowing whether someone is serious or not could potentially lead to a vote- if he had been serious I would have called him opportunistic- since he wasn't I get the feeling he was just playing around with Parama (WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO BE BUDDYING- SOMETHING YOU DISAPPROVE OF PARAMA!)
Whoops, I was accusing you of buddying with me, not Doc. Why you would bother to ask if someone was being serious about their vote during in RVS is a type of overreaction that can be used as a link later.
Meh, I explain it badly. But I've seen it as a buddy tell plenty of times and felt the need to call it out.
Brandi wrote:

The fact that he didn't call Doc out for "buddying" him earlier yet he felt the need to point out he thought that -I- was buddying shows he is inconsistent.
I think you're overanalyzing RVS posts.

Brandi wrote:Then there is this gem:
re-replace
Look MORE CLOSELY AT BEFORE AND AFTER:
Parama wrote:I do not approve of the buddying, either.

to THIS:

Parama wrote:
You're the one stalking me though!
I /in'ed this game before you! And you're trying to
re-replace
into another game I'm in
!!!
<______<
Notice the smiley face, the exclamation marks, the aura of familiarity, the friendly talking. Before he was talking to me in a serious manner. To fate? Definitely not. There is no doubting that this is blatantly obvious buddying here.
NO. JUST NO. YOU ARE TAKING EVERYTHING I SAY TOO SERIOUSLY.
THERE IS THIS THING CALLED HUMOR. I USE IT ON OCCASION. THERE IS THIS THING CALLED SARCASM. I USE IT OFTEN. YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN A SERIOUS POST AND A NON-SERIOUS POST.
Calling this buddying is a massive misrep considering that the intention was to keep a friendly atmosphere which you seem so intent on crushing. If you think everything I say is completely serious, you've missed half my posts in this thread. If you're going to call joking around buddying then I need to buy you a new scumdar. Here's $300, go crazy.

Brandi wrote:So, what is wrong with this picture?
Oh.
That's right.

Immediately after he accuses ME of buddying, what does he do?
HE GOES AND BUDDIES SOMEONE ELSE.

Not only is that hypocritical, it is once again, as I stated, immensely inconsistent which scummy as hell. If you're going to play a certain way, stick to it. Not go all wishy-washy and jump onto someone for doing one thing and then not everyone else who does it.
Lol, the problem is that I wasn't buddying.
Brandi wrote:So what did I do? I called him out on it:
Brandi wrote:
re-replace
unvote

vote: Parama

Buddying doesn't sit well with me.
Obviously this post was meant to call him out on his hypocrisy. Just as I expected- it flew right over his head (and sadly the rest of the town as well) , and gets defensive and over-eager as well:
Brandi wrote:
Parama wrote: Don't understand how my comment towards Fate is buddying. Considering I consider your earlier question to be buddying it's funny to see your accusation turned against me and the hypocrisy in your reason is astounding!
ITT Parama completely misses the point. And the fact that he "doesn't see" (Completely denying it) the buddying between him and Fate even further discredits his initial attack on me. If my question to Doc was buddying, his comment towards Fate is buddying x 9000.

Brandi wrote:He then proceeds to make comments asking me for my reasoning. This is something scum do because as I previously stated, scum squirm/flail when they don't understand what they've done wrong. He is asking me to give him something to defend against. If he was pro-town he wouldn't care about my vote or my confidence in it. Especially considering he wasn't really close to being lynched as most of the votes on him were RVS votes, which would easily and quickly get removed.
If I have nothing to defend against I have no way to tell you that you are wrong, thus you will continue to leave your vote on me for logical fallacies. I'd rather spend time pointing out errors in cases against me and then continue finding the real scum than spend time wondering what the hell you're talking about and being unable to do anything about it.

Brandi wrote:Then he goes and continues to be scummy throughout the rest of the game:
Stop RVSing guys, I think that phase already ended.
Once again lording over some sort of self-credited authority over the town, pretending to actually be doing something when doing nothing at all- especially considering there was no one to direct that statement to as we were already out of RVS.

Feigning helpfulness is also a scumtell.
Implying that I really did feign helpfulness, which is something you can't prove because it's wrong.
Brandi wrote:90% of the posts he has made in the game thus far have been scummy. So far he is the scummiest player over all. He needs to die.
If you can point out 16 scummy posts I've made out of 17 posts total (rounding up here), go for it. If you want to bring percentages that you cannot objectively prove into the game, go for it. I say go for it because it's impossible, and if you want to waste your time with it, I'm not going to object. Continuing to build a case on me based on misrep and misinterpretation is a bigger waste of time than what you're doing right now.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Brandi »

broomhead wrote:
NavyCherub wrote:
Ahh, being an eager beaver and overreacting or "having emotions all across the board" are two very similar things (don't worry Brandi, I'll come back to you). They walk the same fine line.

NavyCherub wrote:
Antiximo wrote:You got a problem with my overreaction buddy?!
Well there buddy, you just asked me a question and you answered it there for yourself 5 posts later. whooopdido

Regardless, inconsistency is less scummy and more just a poorly organized mind. Anyone can have one of those, but only a select few can be ready to throw out 7 or 8 tendrils of accusation so she can always have a quote back up from day one.

If you looked at all this type as a conversation (isn't it?) then Brandi just stands out like a blue grassed trumpet in a James Bond movie. Somethings not sound. (eh? get it? *sigh* I do my best sometimes, but it never works)

I don't see why you think standing out is a bad thing. But really.
It's not that I'm standing out too much- it's that everyone else is standing out too little.

Keeping quiet certainly doesn't help the town catch scum at all. Perhaps this "scum hunting" is an alien concept to you.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Parama »

EBWOP: That last sentence should read:
"That would be less of a waste of time than continuing to build a case on me based on misrep and misinterpretation like you've been doing."
Total word failure. Bleh.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”