Mini 852- Crayola Catastrophe Game Over (Post 1158)

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Vote: Manzcar

For inability to count.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:
I'm not trying to read yellow on white this whole game.

Vote: GreenDude
[/b]
FoS: Chibo
for hypocrisy. Your color is just as hard to read as GreenDude's...

I was going to say the same thing.
:P
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 am

Post by SocioPath »

semioldguy wrote:
Anyone who tries to vote for someone because they have an unreadable color will earn my vote from this point forward. There are much easier ways to deal with being able to read them (such as highlighting all their text with your mouse).
Unvote
Vote: semioldguy

Readable color, but it clashes with the background. Blue on blue? Looks very tacky and unprofessional.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Vote: Pomegranate
because she says her first vote is always on someone with whom she's played before, yet she's the only one here I
have
played with before. Obvscum.
I said have (played with before)? I meant haven't.

Also, right now I'm in Mini 851 with Chibo.

You were correct in both mentions of it. You haven't said otherwise yet. No typos so far as far as THAT goes.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:57 am

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
Thanks Manzcar and SocioPath for telling me I was right :P.

Obvbuddying
:o
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio wrote:
Pom wrote:
Thanks Manzcar and SocioPath for telling me I was right :P
Obvbuddying :o
Obvscumclaim :o
Obv Over Obving :o
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:
Also I don't explain my votes, get over it.
That I hope will change to at least some extent.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I'm liking Kirbyoshi.
Semioldguy, not so much.
Although both are on the chamber wagon, which I'm not against at this point.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
chamber wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:

And how would not explaining votes be pro-town?

I'm asked this too often, I should write it out and put it in an md thread sometime. In the meantime all thats important as far as my alighnment goes is that I believe it, and that fact is fairly well documented, including my sig.
How does your sig document the fact that you don't believe in explaining your votes?
Maybe he meant MY sig. :P
As mine is far more relevant than a few lines of nonsense. ;D
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio, I should know what your sig means, but I don't. Mind translating from what I assume is Latin?
Only when the words outperform silence.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by SocioPath »

semioldguy wrote:
Considering you still have your vote on me from what I thought was a random vote, what exactly don't you like?
Well lets see...

semioldguy wrote:
Vote: Chamber

Trying to appear townie by being concerned over a quick bandwagoning. I see no real reason to think of that as a threat at the point of his unvote. It looks to me like he is trying to gain townie points. Town shouldn't have to try to do that, it should come natually and his comment did not feel natural.

FoS: ChiboSempai

For seeming too willing to please or go along with others (both with his vote and his unvote).

Beginning of page 2. Also your first post. Also no random vote. Nope you went straight to "scum hunting".

This post is condemning charter for "Trying to appear townie", "trying to gain townie points". You essentially state that everything he has done seems forced. And yet, gaining that after a couple of one-liners off him in the first page, its YOUR post that comes across to me as forced.

semioldguy wrote:
Actually...

Unvote; Vote: ChiboSempai

I think he is a little more likely to be scum. Though I wouldn't mind either of those two being run up with a few more votes. Chamber, you aren't off the hook yet; I've got my eye on you.
Stating that you want them to be "run up" after a first page analysis.

semioldguy wrote:
Anyone who tries to vote for someone because they have an unreadable color will earn my vote from this point forward. There are much easier ways to deal with being able to read them (such as highlighting all their text with your mouse).
A silly blanket statement that can't be enforced.
You can't lynch someone based solely on them voting for a person over an off color.

Nor did you follow up on your apparently hollow threat. I voted you for an even more ridiculous reason, and yet you shrug if off as a random vote. I already made a random vote. And you were already calling out people with their random votes. And yet you ignore a blatantly obvious post that is right up your alley? Is that because it was targeted towards you? You didn't want to OMGUS yourself especially after calling someone else out on it with your NEXT post after my vote?

semioldguy wrote:
I dislike it when people look like they are attempting to breadcrumb in an obvious way. It looks as if that's what you are doing, blatantly breadcrumbing something. Players shouldn't need to breadcrumb, if they ever should claim, then they way they play their role should dictate whether the claim is believable, not some looney post at the beginning of the game.
I dislike role fishing. Especially in your obvious way.
Nothing more hypocritical than someone stating that they don't like the revealing of power roles than saying "HEY! YOU ARE SAYING YOU ARE A POWER ROLE!"

And thats why my vote will stay where it is currently so far.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:
Why I think something is irrelevant. Only that I do is important in determining my alignment. If you are going to vote for me for it anyway then you aren't playing in a protown fashion.

(and for the record its a lot harder to play as scum when you can't explain your votes.)
Wat.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:
Knowing the reason for why I believe something is only useful because it lets you evaluate weather I truly believe it or not. Given that there is evidence that I do believe it out there for you guys to go get (title included) why I believe it becomes mostly irrelevant.

Your stances and your thoughts are ridiculous. Esentially what you are saying, is that you could very well go through an entire game just posting 'vote' and 'unvote' and typing anything else is unnecessary, because screw REASONING! We certainly don't NEED to know WHY you think ANYTHING! Just that you DO what you DO! The reasons as to WHY just speak for THEMSELVES! I mean, YOU don't have to explain yourself, they can just read the thread, and then READ YOUR MIND as to WHY you vote the way you vote!

Screw this guy. Seriously.
Unvote
Vote: chamber

There is zero reason to let this guy live.

He takes the game of mafia, and just turns it into a crap shoot. I've never even seen or heard of a more anti-town way of carrying oneself.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by SocioPath »

semioldguy wrote:
You guys are basically calling for a policy lynch on chamber, which is just as anti-town as the claims you have of him. Even players who play in anti-town ways will have tells that will out them when they are scum as opposed to town. Policy lynching avoids and ignores actual scumhunting.
Its to the point that his anti-town methods can actually detract from the enjoyment of the game. Winning or losing only comes secondary to enjoying oneself. And with his stances, viewpoints, and ideologies...or lack thereof...I can personally do without that.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:

I just asked to be replaced out because the people in this game don't seem to enjoy the way I play. I hope you don't hold it against whoever replaces me, as it is something I do as all alignments.
Oh, well that is just swell. At least you have the decency to do that, I'll give you that much.

Unvote

Now where was I...
Vote: semioldguy
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:30 am

Post by SocioPath »

GreenDude wrote:
@semioldguy: I'm not speculating. I'm simply suggesting a theory that chamber might not be vanilla townie and that he thought that his role was important enough for it to be beneficial to the town for being lynched. But on the other hand he could be a regular vanilla townie. Though there could even be something bad happens if he's lynched.
Are you serious? Is that really how you are playing things out? Stupid amounts of role fishing and implications in this post.

GreenDude wrote:
And just because chamber is requesting a replacement doesn't mean he's scum, he might be an important townie who if lynched could ruin the town.
Your entire case is invalid solely for the fact I'm not even voting for charter or the person that is to replace him.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by SocioPath »

chamber wrote:
In short I ask you "Was what I did really scummy, or did you just dislike that I was doing it?"

Its scummy by every definition of the word.

Having a scummy meta and then defending those scummy actions in game with a cry of "but thats my meta!" is also scummy.

Lets say my meta was that of refusing to vote ever. Regardless of alignment, I never vote. Or anything of the sort. And then defended not voted by saying I never vote. And then even got a title based on never voting...that does not change the fact that its scummy.
Part of scum hunting is voting patterns...but oh look, never voting means no voting patterns, no RVS votes, nothing. Not even a self vote.
Thats not really playing the game though, thats just being a jackass for metas sake. Perhaps to boost my chances to win at being scum cause I'm a harder read! Oh Boy!

Anywho, you asked for replacement, and the mod reconfirmed as such...I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be posting in games where the mod is actively looking to replace you.
Site violations and such.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:44 am

Post by SocioPath »

semioldguy wrote:
Unvote; Vote: ZazieR

Has a tendency to excessively lurk in every game we've played together as the game goes on (with the exception of one in which he was killed night one) and always to the detriment of the town. The lurking into oblivion after early spells of activity has not been enjoyable in any of those games and I don't want it to happen for a fourth time. I'd much rather just get rid of ZazieR now.
semioldguy wrote:
You guys are basically calling for a policy lynch on chamber, which is just as anti-town as the claims you have of him. Even players who play in anti-town ways will have tells that will out them when they are scum as opposed to town. Policy lynching avoids and ignores actual scumhunting.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Manzcar wrote:
semioldguy wrote:
@people not voting
Why aren't you voting? Who would you vote if you had to place a vote right now?
because in my mind I do not have a definite lead as to where I should place my vote.

Not liking this.

There are no "definates" as of now, and you certainly can't say you don't have ideas about anyone so far.

Perhaps scum that is a little too worried to place a vote on someone they know isn't scum.

Withholding votes is withholding information.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by SocioPath »

There has been 9 pages of information, I'm sure you can infer SOMETHING of substance out of them.

If everyone waited for "definite"s, no one would ever get lynched, strictly speaking.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I like my case on sog, and it goes well with my color.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Post by SocioPath »

semioldguy wrote:
Not to go off topic, but I really like how colorful this game is. It makes walls of texts not as groan-worthy.
Unless its GreenDude or ChiboSempai.

My highlighter is running out of ink!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:19 am

Post by SocioPath »

SocioPath wrote:
semioldguy wrote:
Not to go off topic, but I really like how colorful this game is. It makes walls of texts not as groan-worthy.
Unless its GreenDude or ChiboSempai.

My highlighter is running out of ink!
To fix my last post. The irony is that it changes my post meaning entirely.

ZazieR wrote:
Anyway, SoG doesn't fit his meta I have of him as town (The breadcrumb bit for example), the policy lynch vote of his and him being a hypocrite. (A very short summary) SoG is the most obv scum to me.
I always love a good meta read.
Especially since I can't read up on every player in every game.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Point is, SOG had no reason to vote Zazie, and then just came in, did it, and left. No explanation, no leading into it in the post, nothing; just a vote.

Well according to some, cases are scummy. ;)
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:14 am

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
I will be V/LA on Saturday and Monday. After that, I will generally be V/LA on weekends.
Days that are weekends are bad...

Pomegranate wrote:
Will catch up and post tomorrow afternoon. (I've got school.)
Days that are school are bad...

Doesn't leave a lot of room for much...

Hopefully enough for something other than coasting.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:40 am

Post by SocioPath »

ChiboSempai wrote:
Her hammer post was well... Interesting. I don't like how it turned out. Besides the fact she missed color (which almost everyone has done at some point or other) but it seems to hint at rushing to get that hammer in before someone unvotes. She posted 3 minutes later trying to explain how it was technically me who hammered him also claiming that she didn't realized she hammered him at first, but that's not gonna fly. If she had actually thought about what was going on and read the ~1 page of posts between her two votes, she would know whats going on, and there would also be no need for two posts, the first being rushed imo, which had to be in even 3 minutes before her explanation.
This. Very much this. Chibo is right on the money when it comes to the vote. When I looked at that vote on Bunny when the hammer dropped, I too noticed it wasn't in color. Then I noticed the rest of her votes...if was the ONLY one that wasn't in color. Too much on her mind perhaps.

Then there was her post after that, and we all know how that goes...

But also something important...she got replaced. A quick scan of her posting activity and shes still active and playing in her other games. Even games where she is being called out for being scummy. Yet she gest replaced out of THIS game.
Probably because she saw the town's response to the hammer before night hit, and was like 'OH SHI-*replaced*'
Shes new, she knows she screwed up, she couldn't take the pressure, she got replaced.

Then there is Shanba, who even admits that:
Shanba wrote:
Gets weird and scummy at the end.
Yeah, I'd say its VERY weird and scummy. Especially the VERY end.

Also pointing out his hate for Josh's hate on Zaz's posts is silly.

Zaz wastes an entire post just to make a single reminder, several times...so Josh's reaction isn't too far fetched...but essentially attacking him for that?
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...errr RED.

Vote: Shanba
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
I agree with EK in that this was not necessary, and also a bit scummy, but I don't like her last sentence. Why do you think this, EK?
I don't think shanba is obvtown or anything. But the fact that chibo seems to be rolefishing hard makes me think shanba
may
be town. You know, that he's the victim of rolefishing-scum-chibo.
Perhaps Chobo is too new to know otherwise.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:23 am

Post by SocioPath »

Shanba wrote:
The case against me is as follows:

Unspecified Snow_bunny scumminess
Snow_Bunny's hammer
I'm buddying up to chamber
I used a scumtell that EK and others disagree with
I've laid out too much detail on who I think is scum and not enough on who I think is town?
+Bunny Being replaced for no apparent reason.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:25 am

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
No comments on my catch-up post?

:(

I worked so hard.
I didn't have time for much earlier, but I said the important thing that needed said.

As for your post(s)...

elvis_knits wrote:
Scummy:
Pome
*Generally does nothing, her posts amount to active lurking as she says nothing in them
She explained that as being caused be school and religion. I started to press her on it and she explained that she had a lot on her plate with her holidays. Which is believable.

elvis_knits wrote:
Neutral/conflicted:
Shanba
*However, the fact that he said he didn't think Chibo was rolefishing last page, when IMO chibo was, and Shanba could have easily agreed to strengthen his case... seems like something scum would not do. It makes me rethink. I think that atleast some of the stuff flying at shanba is crap, which makes me reevaluate.
I generally pay a good amount of attention to join dates. With Chibo I hold what he says against him to a lesser extent because of such, generally speaking. A single comment from a newb-town/scum shouldn't derail an entire case just because it was directed at the person getting the heat. Its 'odd' that you would think such.
elvis_knits wrote:
Zazie
*I've played in a number of games with zazie recently and always get the uber-lurker zazie. I have seen him do the spamfest participation in other games but never experienced it until now. I don't understand why zazie is so different in some games -- zazie, can you explain why you either lurk to replacement or go into spam overdrive? I don't understand.
I've been in games where Zaz does both. Starts off with the spam, and then lurks out. Zaz in general seems to be a very flaky person and its hard to say what he'll do. Its only one of the two extremes at a time as well.

elvis_knits wrote:
Do people think scum or town are more likely to want to lynch the jester?
Town would. Scum keeping a Jester around longer would draw attention away from them. But generally speaking its not a realistic scenario. Scum generally go for easy mislynches and Jesters always paint a target on themselves for that.
elvis_knits wrote:
Do you think SoG was acting like a jester?
In retrospect? Yes. Looking back he never refuted or questioned most votes on him. Not even mine, and I had a bit of a case on him. He sat and let it happen. I've never played with a Jester before, and I've never read any that used the methods he did. I feel he played the part superbly.
elvis_knits wrote:
What was SoG's strategy?
Play scummy enough in enough different ways to ping everyone's scumdar, but act genuinely enough to pass it off scum-trying-to-fake-scumhunt.

And holy crap getting those tags right took some effort.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:26 am

Post by SocioPath »

Maybe all this is just some really really aggressive bussing.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 am

Post by SocioPath »

ZazieR wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
ooh, I've managed to slightly shock shanba.
Noted that this was the only thing you had to say in response to Post 345

Humorous, considering:

ZazieR wrote:
Wow, I think this is the first post I disagree with Socio.

Noted that this was the only thing you had to say in response to Post 337.

ZazieR wrote:
If correct, everybody has posted after the lynch. So I'm curious:
How come nobody asked what a jester is and how it already won?

This question should be answered in this queue:
First - Chibo and Nacho
Second - GD and Kirby
Third - Pome, Socio and Budja.

Doesn't matter when you answer, as long as the those mentioned before your group answered before your group.
I refuse to answer that question based on that it is dumb.

ZazieR wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
I agree with EK in that this was not necessary, and also a bit scummy, but I don't like her last sentence. Why do you think this, EK?
I don't think shanba is obvtown or anything. But the fact that chibo seems to be rolefishing hard makes me think shanba
may
be town. You know, that he's the victim of rolefishing-scum-chibo.
Perhaps Chobo is too new to know otherwise.
Seems this isn't the case as he just pointed out he has played before. Thoughts about his rolefishing?
Playing a few games is different than knowing what to do in them. Knowing a few roles is different than knowing how to play them.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am

Post by SocioPath »

In light of waiting for Budja's replacement, I'll go ahead and vote the other main contender for numba one scum.

Unvote
Vote:ZazieR

Lets see where this takes us.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:24 am

Post by SocioPath »

Also, I'm not liking all this favoritism of me.
I'm not used to playing in game where every player isn't attacking me at some point.
People should start making cases on me.
I find it easier to read those that are attacking me.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
I HATE UUUUUUUU Sociopath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

DIE!
Obvious buddying, more obvious than your other attempts to buddy me.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
Attempt?

Does that mean it isn't working??

I'm very wary of a player, who, right after I make a point that I get better reads from people that actively attack me, you go and make a deliberate direct attempt to do the exact opposite.
Sarcasm or not, you haven't made a single comment about me that hasn't been either directly or indirectly positive.
Quite scummy for being so certain of my alignment.

Pom is just as bad as well, except she hasn't been around to post as much in general, but I've got my eye on her as well.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Just got prodded, but don't have any earth shattering things to post. Mainly waiting for Greeny and Zazie to do their catch up posts.
Well hopefully those Zaz posts will flood the game with both, activity, and a proper defense to accusations.
And ideally, something more than a stream of questions that have been already answered.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio, ironically, your post where you basically tell people to attack you is your scummiest post yet. It's like you're saying OMGUS is your only strong strategy, which is really not the case. I had you as top 2 towniest, and I'm not sure why town would want suspicion on them; I guess scum, however, could be able to skirt small suspicion, but they really have nothing to work with when they have no suspicion on them.
I'm so used to being attacked in games, that I find I can more accurately gauge the alignment of attacks on me. When a multitude of people are attacking me, I can better determine which are coming from scum, which are coming from town, and which are coming from VIs.
With everyone and their mother throwing me in their town lists, I lose a fair-sized chuck of my methods.
Luckily I'm adaptable, so I'll manage regardless.

But really, me saying that is a win/win for me. XD
Because if people find me scummy for me saying to make cases on me, then if I am scummy for that, then they'll start making cases on me! :)
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:07 am

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
If they don't think you're scum, do you want them to make stuff up? And if they make stuff up how are you going to be able to get a good read off that?

No one is infallible. I'm sure I said something, somewhere that rubbed someone the rub way.

I helped lead the lynch on the Jester. I'm can be abrasive. I'm sure someone can find SOMETHING.

Imagine this: If I'm scum. Than I have you all fooled into thinking that I'm town. I won't get NK'd, and I'll coast to the end of the game and end up winning it because I'm OH SO TOWN.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:06 am

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
Some exchanges with kirby and pome early in the game that were sort of useless joking or maybe buddying.
Still pseudo-random phase, and I was half-jokingly referring to being thanked for providing corrections. Half-joking in that, it is noted as part of her behavior to see if it is consistent.

elvis_knits wrote:
Wagoning chamber just because he has a non-standard playstyle. Which amounts to a policy lynch. Which is scummy.

Yes, I was ready to policy lynch him. In order to get him to change his 'playstyle.' He essentially said, 'I'm going to vote people, and then not explain anything.' I was trying to get him to explain votes he would do in order to get a better understanding from him. If he started doing such, my vote would be invalid and I would remove it if that continued to be the only reason I had a vote on him.

elvis_knits wrote:
I also didn't like how you got mad at him for posting after asking for replacement. You said it might be a violation of site guidelines, which don't think it is. It seemed like you just wanted him gone from the game.
I was mostly paranoid for his sake, generally when people ask to be replaced out, they stop posting. And there was the off chance that he might post even after replaced.

elvis_knits wrote:
One of the things you said about SoG early was that he "went straight into scum hunting." Like that's a bad thing. I think that's a good thing -- to go straight into scum hunting.
I didn't say he "went straight into scum hunting." I said that he "went straight into "scum hunting"." Quotes around "sum hunting" because I didn't believe the farce he was presenting as actual scum hunting. Like I said, it seemed forced. (Turns out it was. XD Silly Jester)

elvis_knits wrote:
Continuing to give Pome a break for no apparent reason. When she explains she has school and VLA issues you pipe up to commiserate how hard it is to post with school and such. WAH! Buddying to Pome.
I was planning on making a case against Pom and her lurking habits, are pursuing that. But her situation seemed believable enough to warrant her mostly absence. She has also contributed more since then. But if it came to it, I could spend the time tracking her, AND Plum's posting habits to see if the stories match up, etc. Her sporadic posting I haven't forgotten about though, and is some strikes against her.

elvis_knits wrote:
Pulling the newbie card for chibo.
When the game started, he had been a member of the site for 6 days. As time passes, that card of his will wither up and die. People who latch onto that card throughout a game, (as games can take months) I hold under much scrutiny and consider it scummy. Especially considering this isn't his only game. People can learn quite 'quickly'(still, several months aren't 'quick') in games.

Also, the whole Bunny being scum and then replacing out and being quite active elsewhere on the site is a very good reason to lynch Shanba.
I do feel sorry for the situation that she put him in though.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 am

Post by SocioPath »

Also, in the past. I've made cases against MYSELF in order to promote discussion in games with dying activities. I had also made cases about EVERYONE in the GAME, even people who I thought were town and stated as such. In one of those cases, I noted that 2 people were played similarly when it came to how they treated me (One I thought was town, the other I thought was a town VI.) and noted that they could be scum buddies because of such. I didn't BELIEVE they were scum at that point, but the EVIDENCE was still there.

Turns out after the game ended (ABANDONED DAY 1 DUE TO LACK OF ACTIVITY >:O) that those two WERE actually scum buddies.
So no shred of evidence, against town or otherwise, should be overlooked.
Ideally, if I had infinite time on my hands, I would make cases against everyone in all my games.

That should also help clue you in to if I was joking with your apparent buddying, knits.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:58 am

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
It's like you're going in with the intent of finding dirt (which you can on anybody)
Which I've proven!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Speaking from a gameplay perspective, I'd rather lynch unhelpful/lurker/abusive/VI town, than scum thats doing more scum hunting than most.

That said, I still think Shanba is scum, and nothing he has the power to do will convince me otherwise, it is outside of his hands and power.
But that doesn't mean he is the best lynch at this point.
ShanbaScum still has some good insight left about him. That can't be said so much about others.

Unvote
Vote: Zazier

Still second on the list of scum.
Yankee though is fighting hard to climb the ranks though.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 am

Post by SocioPath »

ZazieR wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Maybe all this is just some really really aggressive bussing.
Any reason for thinking this?
Chibo's overconfidence and Shanbo's scuminess.

ZazieR wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
If correct, everybody has posted after the lynch. So I'm curious:
How come nobody asked what a jester is and how it already won?

This question should be answered in this queue:
First - Chibo and Nacho
Second - GD and Kirby
Third - Pome, Socio and Budja.

Doesn't matter when you answer, as long as the those mentioned before your group answered before your group.
I refuse to answer that question based on that it is dumb.
When this game, and a different one of ours, have been completed, we'll talk about stubbornness.
You may think it's dumb, it might give us information. So please answer.
See, the thing is, scum get very uneasy when you keep things from them. So stubbornness can be very protown. Especially when scum keep asking you one particular question over and over again that is irrelevant to anything other than their own personal motivations. Its foolish to try to ignore the information gained from responses to stubbornness.

But wait...why I'm I explaining this to YOU of all people? You are the one that posted this to try and save your own ass from who you replaced:
ZazieR wrote:
Regarding unexplained votes:
Glork wrote:Did you know that unexplained votes are the best things ever?
A few underlying principles:
1) Players -- especially when scum -- like to be comfortable. Bringing pressure that is difficult to respond to pulls them out of their comfort zones, making them react in a way they normally wouldn't react. This makes it significantly more likely that they will say or do something particularly telling of their alignments.
2) In the long-term, players often reveal the most about themselves when acting on limited information. While this maxim generally applies to the notion that D1 and D2 are the most revealing parts of a mafia game, it also applies when dealing with "unexplained votes."
2a) Let's look at the general case of an unexplained vote from a player of unknown alignment. The motivation for a protown player is to discern the intent of the voter, generally in order to obtain their alignment. The motivation of an anti-town player is to discern the intent of the voter (which sometimes involves seeking alignment) and to best utilize the situation to their advantage. There is an important, if subtle, difference. By cultivating our exploration of these differences, we can find new tools to seek and destroy the scumbaggoes amongst us.
2b) Now consider the case where I am a confirmed protown player making an unexplainded vote. In this case, my motivation is very clear. In some way, I am seeking to find scum. Here, I'm actually going to dip into one of my trade secrets and note that protown players tend to have a broader picture of our voter's intent, whereas scums tend to focus more on themselves (or, sometimes, their allies). If the person I'm voting is more concerened with how everyone else reacts than with deflecting my attack, they are usually more likely to be protown. If they immediately seek to bury someone else in accusations, wildly reject my vote/claims outright, or blame-shift, they're more likely to be scum.
3) Taking an alternate approach to scumhunting allows one to take advantage of "weak points" in other players' gameplay. Most mafia is played in the public arena. Players openly debate and discuss who is scum and why. Thus, most people tend to focus most of their attention on growing and evolving as players in this realm of open banter. A couple years ago, I learned that the vast majority of players didn't know how to react to certain circumstances. One such circumtsance was a completely irrational, yet intensely focused onslaught from an established player. This was a very noticeable chink in the mafia community's collective armor, and while you had your Internet Strangers and your Baby Jesuses (the paragons of this style of play), people who effectively played without explanation were very few and far between. Thus, very few players put the necessary time, thought, and effort into ensuring that they new how to interact with these playstyles. Over time, parts of the community evolve, and playing such playstyles shifts and changes just as the overall game meta does. Not only do they not know how to react, and not only do they give more information about themselves, but their weaknesses are actually exploitable, allowing the attacker as an individual to crack other players' shells and expose their soft, fleshy interiors, thus opening the game up for everybody.
Funny how you post that and clearly don't believe in it.

As for the 'WHATS A JESTER?' question...sure, I'll humor you...

When I first found this site, I read large chunks of it even before making an account. I read the wiki, I read games, I read mafia discussion. I knew what 90% of the roles (including uncommon ones, not including the scumchat ones) that existed, and knew how they all functioned.

My first game on the site people refused to believe that I was not an alt because of how I carried about myself. ICs in my newb game though that I was the one that was inexperience challenged. This applied to the more social parts of the site, consider the background that I knew about the players themselves.

And thats how something as simple as 'WHATS A JESTER?' is no more different than you asking this to me:
'WHATS A MAFIA GOON? HOW DID YOU KNOW HOW THEY WIN?'
Not everyone is as oblivious as you, or as least, tries to appear to be.

ZazieR wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
In light of waiting for Budja's replacement, I'll go ahead and vote the other main contender for numba one scum.

Unvote
Vote:ZazieR

Lets see where this takes us.
Reasons?
'UNEXPLAINED VOTES ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER!' as your quote goes.

But the reasons I'm voting you include the fact that you are a chronic lurker, feign ignorance on the simplest of things, and actually post very little in terms of your own opinions.

You mask your non-contributions with spam and questions.
80% of the things you say are questions.
People don't learn YOUR stances when all you do is question others.
Its good to hide behind that as opposed to posting content.
You sit back and relax because you focus on making others post content themselves while not doing the same.

A good gameplay experiment would be to compile all of your posts together in one post, and leave out anything that is either asking a question, or directly quoting others, and to see how long (or short) that would be. Not saying anyone should actually DO that though.

ZazieR wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Also, I'm not liking all this favoritism of me.
I'm not used to playing in game where every player isn't attacking me at some point.
People should start making cases on me.
I find it easier to read those that are attacking me.
If so, then why didn't you mention this during D1 where many also saw you as town?
D1 is a different kind of monster.

ZazieR wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Attempt?

Does that mean it isn't working??

I'm very wary of a player, who, right after I make a point that I get better reads from people that actively attack me, you go and make a deliberate direct attempt to do the exact opposite.
Sarcasm or not, you haven't made a single comment about me that hasn't been either directly or indirectly positive.
Quite scummy for being so certain of my alignment.

Pom is just as bad as well, except she hasn't been around to post as much in general, but I've got my eye on her as well.
Don't understand this post. Can you elaborate?
Up to that point, and somewhat part that, she has buddied me all game. Even after pointing out that she has buddied me all game. I was noting that as things I said I do. I attack everyone, and get conclusions based on such. Just like I encourage people to attack me.

I'm happy with my vote placement.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
POP QUIZ: When does the deadline end?

Answer: In two days. Closest person to lynch is Shanba at 4 votes, then Yankee at 2. Take's 6 to kill...

I don't see major changes happening in the next 2 days, and I still think Shanba is scum.

Unvote
Vote: Shanba
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

ZazieR wrote:
It's actually interesting that you agree with the quote from Glork, yet you did vote Chamber.
I was clearly being facetious, given the wording.
ZazieR wrote:
Anyway, no, stubbornness isn't always pro-town. You have learned why already and as said, we'll discuss that later. Choosing to not answer a question isn't pro-town.
Quite ignorant of you to say 'I've learned why.'
You really think everyone is clueless about this game other than you?
Why didn't YOU ask what a Jester was and how it already won?
ZazieR wrote:
I do post content. My questions show where my suspicions lie and I explain the suspicions behind them as well.
Debatable. Your questions are mostly filler and don't point towards any kind of suspicions most of the time. They are a way to get you out of explaining any of your actions. You can just hide behind the 'asking to know motivations,' but your base point of questions is like coming from a person who has never dealt with any mafia games. The way you go about things is to not lift a finger to do anything yourself, and just ask everyone else to hold your hand throughout the game. Most of your questions that are asked could be very easily answered if you just read the game. Or read the people. You know, how mafia is played. Try to show some insight.

For instance, your Jester question could have been answered by taking a glance at the join dates on the left side of your screen, under the user names. This isn't a newbie game. Most people join THEMED GAMES with the expectation of themes and unusual roles. It would be ridiculous to assume people joining a themed game didn't even have a knowledge of some of the more basic roles, like a Jester. Most themed games usually START at BASIC THEME GAME ROLES (like Jester, Miller, Vig, etc) and then go from there to the TRULY BIZARRE.

The Jester examples are just based around ONE question of yours.
And its clear its not a one-time only deal here.
Although I'm sure you'll go and ask for every example.
Just so you don't have to put any actual thought in the game.

Still #2 on my scum list.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Battousai wrote:
Deadline is Sept 3 at 7:30pm (GMT -5)
Long day.
:o

In an interesting twist of fate, my main suspect is now dead. Awesome. Which means I need to reevaluate everything.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: ChiboSempai

Shanba was town. Start explaining.
My top 2 suspects were also town. Explain that.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
You made a mistake. Chibo was overaggressive, and his incessant tunneling of Shanba was a bit... put-offish. He seemed DAMN sure of Shanba's guilt, and I want to know what went wrong.
That doesn't explain the vote. Unless its there until he explains. Guilty until proven innocent eh?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Whose side do you find yourself closer to agreeing with? Mine, or his?

And off topic, have you ever been an SK before, and if you have, could you link me to the game? I just want to see how you handled that game XD
Completed games where I have been an SK have been marathon games, so take that how you will.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
I brought up SK because of a random thing... I wanted to read a game about Socio the SK.

Is that because you feel that I'm a SK in this game?
Or because you want a meta read on how I play as an SK?
Or because you felt I would win as an SK and see how I did it?
Or for purely for the fun of it because you'd imagine that I'd be a good SK?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
his "I find it easier to read people when they attack me" shenanigan seems to encourage townies in leaving him alone.
That doesn't even begin to make sense.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Do you understand now?
Do I understand now? Really? I could "understand" it before. I understand its full of holes and logical fallacies.

Nachomamma8 wrote:
A townie who is not 100% sure of your scumminess will be reluctant to attack you in fear of having a weak argument used against him.
No townie is ever 100% sure of anyones scumminess.

And why would a townie be afraid to attack me? You are arguing the exact opposite of what I'm saying. I think it is you who doesn't understand.

If I get a better read on people that attack me, and a townie attacks me...then obviously its easier to gauge whether or not that attack originated from a townie. You are seemingly trying to twist my words to make it sound like every case and attacks I do is nothing more than OMGUSes.

Really, gathering from what I said, you should have come to the conclusion that it should be SCUM that should be afraid of attacking me. Town has nothing to worry about.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
And why would a townie be afraid to attack me? You are arguing the exact opposite of what I'm saying. I think it is you who doesn't understand.

If I get a better read on people that attack me, and a townie attacks me...then obviously its easier to gauge whether or not that attack originated from a townie. You are seemingly trying to twist my words to make it sound like every case and attacks I do is nothing more than OMGUSes.
A townie would be afraid to attack you because you sound like the only case you make on people stem first from their attack on you. So, it wouldn't be unreasonable at all for a townie to be wary of attacking you as an unpopular target because they realize they will be the only one doing so, and thus your main target. And if you're telling the truth, then of course you will find something... There is always enough to make a lynch look convincing on anyone who is actively participating; you just have to look hard enough.
SocioPath wrote:
You are seemingly trying to twist my words to make it sound like every case and attacks I do is nothing more than OMGUSes.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:34 am

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Well, I'm not. You are seemingly trying to dodge responding my points against you by saying that I'm twisting your words.
You have no points against me.

Yankee calling me too townie, and then claiming ONE SHOT Vig on DAY THREE.
Budja would have used it, he had suspects.
Vig claim seems like scum flailing, although premature.
Although Snow_Bunny's fleeing also seemed like scum flailing.
Kirby rubbed me the wrong way last page with his Chibo posts.
Nacho's getting ridiculously illogical.
Chibo's last post is among the worst.
Town drunk talk makes no sense and ditracts from actual discussion.
Too many anti-town players.
I hate you all.
Scum list: Everyone.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio, I agree with all your points, except that if Drunk is in this game, it TOTALLY is relevant, and DOES make sense. Unless you're scum trying to deflect attention away from perhaps a scum drunk...
Proof that there is a role and not just flavor is where?
Ignore the flavor posts of the mod.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:49 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Link to where that is written?
See above:
SocioPath wrote:
Ignore the flavor posts of the mod.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:57 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Oh, ok, so you just made it up?
No. I didn't 'make it up.' I'm saying to ignore the flavor posts of the mod.

The flavor of this game has nothing to do with the roles presented.

YOU were the one that mentioned town drunk.

The meta for town drunk is a role that DOESN'T HAVE A META.

IT SIMPLY ENOUGH DOESN'T EXIST AS YOU DESCRIBE IT.
YOU ARE FISHING FOR A ROLE THAT DOESN'T EXIST.

All that was originally said was EK going 'OH FLAVOR! MAYBE HE HAS A POST RESTRICTION'

Which clearly wasn't the case if you read up on GreenDude AT ALL.

The fact that you are pushing so hard for a role that doesn't exist is only made better by what you think the role IS. A TOWN RB. Paranoid much???

Vote: Kirbyoshi
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:08 am

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
I wouldn't blame kirby for speculating on TownDrunk role if it's something he's seen often.

Would you blame him for role fishing the hell out of it because it IS something he's seen often?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Sorry, I kinda am still a noob, but I joined MS and Epic Mafia (a chat mafia site) about the same time, and drunk is more common there. Drunk is basically a town roleblocker, which really helps if you have a lot of scum PRs. Although, it could just be a post restriction, perhaps hinted to in the D1 lynch scene. But if it is a post restriction, why would Batt be looking for a replacement? And is he looking for a replacement? So many questions...
Requoted for easy of reading:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
I joined
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Epic Mafia
Kirbyoshi wrote:
(a chat mafia site)
Kirbyoshi wrote:
drunk is more common there
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:38 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
How would you know it doesn't exist, Socio?
The meta does not exist.

Clearly shown by no one knowing what the crap you are talking about.

Pomegranate wrote:
It's just that it's somewhat unlikely that the role is not in this game.
How is it unlikely that the role is not in the game?

Going by the FLAVOR, and ONLY FLAVOR. GD hung out in bars and drank a lot.
GD also didn't post to the point of NEEDED TO BE REPLACED.
Mod adds FLAVOR to such saying he was gone cause he was passed out drunk.
Stop confusing reality with mod flavor.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
I'm just saying, there has to be some reason he didn't respond to the "roll call" (who DID put Chibo in charge? lol). I agree, now that I know there's no meta for it, that it's unlikely there's a drunk. However, there must be some reason. Thoughts?
BECAUSE HE HAD TO BE REPLACED DUE TO NOT PICKING UP PRODS.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Well, I'm not. You are seemingly trying to dodge responding my points against you by saying that I'm twisting your words.
You have no points against me.
Is that really your entire defense? That has to be the laziest scum defense I've ever seen in my life, Socio. For someone who is extraordinarily good at picking up reads on someone when they attack you, you definitely don't defend yourself well.
You haven't said anything I need to defend myself with.
I defend myself when needed.
You go 'ALL YOUR ATTACKS ARE OMGUS, AND THAT MAKES TOWN NOT WANT TO ATTACK YOU'
I respond with 'el oh el, kay.'
Nothing you've said has any realm of logic behind it.
You didn't listen to a single word I said when you made that 'attack.'
Although, this IS helping me get a better read on you IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
1) Explain post 496. How does players attacking you help you get better reads on you?
It doesn't help get better reads on ME. It helps me get better reads on them, the people attacking me. When I see attacks directed at me, I can more often than not, determine if the attack is coming from town, or coming from scum.
Therefor if someone attacks me and they are town, I'll likely see that they are town.
If someone attacks me and they are scum, I can usually pick up on that as well. Either that or they are a VI. Which I'd lynch as well.

Nachomamma8 wrote:
2) Quote where I said that all of your attacks are OMGUS.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
A townie who is not 100% sure of your scumminess will be reluctant to attack you in fear of having a weak argument used against him.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
A townie would be afraid to attack you because
you sound like the only case you make on people stem first from their attack on you.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
3) Re-say what I didn't listen to.
SocioPath wrote:
No townie is ever 100% sure of anyones scumminess.

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
@Socio: Do you think I am going to be lynched toDay?
I think it is too early to determine.

I'm sure Jahudo has plenty to say, although GD's flaking might have cheapened it.

Yankee was looking lynchable before, and his convenient claiming probably succeeding in doing the opposite of his original intentions.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Yankee wrote:
What is your opinion of me, straight answer please.
That you are currently fighting for scummiest.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
By the way, Socio, would you mind concisely stating your case against me?
Heavy role fishing and paranoia of a town RBer.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
And what exactly about my posts made you think I was paranoid?

These:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Although, it could just be a post restriction, perhaps hinted to in the D1 lynch scene. But if it is a post restriction, why would Batt be looking for a replacement? And is he looking for a replacement? So many questions...
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio says he gets good reads on people who attack him--if he can build a believable case on Nacho, I'll move my vote.
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Maybe GDude was the scum target, and was protected, and that's why he was passed out, not drunk, but injured? Or maybe an alcohol-related doctor variation? I'm kinda confused now, because there's so many possibilities...
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio, I agree with all your points, except that if Drunk is in this game, it TOTALLY is relevant, and DOES make sense. Unless you're scum trying to deflect attention away from perhaps a scum drunk...
This string of posts especially:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Link to where that is written?
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Oh, ok, so you just made it up?
Kirbyoshi with a vote on him from me wrote:
How would you know it doesn't exist, Socio?
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Fine then. Doctor variation? Jailer variation? Something went on with GDude last Night.
Kirbyoshi wrote:
I'm just saying, there has to be some reason he didn't respond to the "roll call" (who DID put Chibo in charge? lol). I agree, now that I know there's no meta for it, that it's unlikely there's a drunk. However, there must be some reason. Thoughts?
Ever since I put a vote on Kirby, he has had a more desperate tone.
Kirbyoshi wrote:
@Socio: Do you think I am going to be lynched toDay?
Kirbyoshi wrote:
By the way, Socio, would you mind concisely stating your case against me?
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Just for clarification, I was not rolefishing. I was speculating. Notice I never told the drunk to claim; I just offered the possibility that there was one.

And what exactly about my posts made you think I was paranoid?

I marked where I first placed my vote.
Posts in bold mark Kirby's acceptance of me apparently leading the town, and then his paranoia of it.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
It's scummy, but I can see town doing it. I think he thought the role was common enough (@Kirby- did you think it was common enough on the site?), and was trying to get opinions. I don't like the role-fishing, but I don't see anything wrong with asking for a concise case. Atm my read on him is neutral.
Does that mean you are purposely ignoring Kirby's paranoia of things not directly related to a town RBer?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
I do not like Pome. She is saying kirby is neutral, while sort of attacking him/agreeing with attacks on him. Seems very slimy. Like she is encouraging kirbyhate without actually agreeing with it. Like she's staying off the wagon for now but she might join later. It seems contradictory and manipulative.
My first impression of her recent posts have been 'newb scum not knowing when to bus'.
But maybe thats just me, and my not liking of Kirby at this post for reasons that extend beyond the town drunk debate.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:04 am

Post by SocioPath »

Jahudo's Day2 analysis will be amusing.
Day3 should be as well.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
And I'm happy that Jahudo is posting something. I'd like to see what he has to say about D2, as well as the current goings-on.
Ridiculous.
Unvote

Vote: Pomegranate

Happy Halloween.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Socio, is that the only reason for your vote?
Shu Dup.
Its Halloween.
I''m Orange.

Kirby is obv buddy of Pom.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Socio, is that the only reason for your vote?
Shu Dup.
Its Halloween.
I''m Orange.

Kirby is obv buddy of Pom.
You never actually answered my question...

Twas a holiday. Think of it as an interactive V/LA. Although I never actually GO (officially) on V/LA.

I'm liking these attacks on me for such though. Considering I know which of you celebrate Halloween and which that don't (as a locational thing), and timezone changes.

I voted because Pom comes in and makes silly statements without even READING the thread. So easy to coast along as scum, eh?
I might not have said much, but if I am going to post, I at least make sure to read to make myself not sound COMPLETELY retarded.

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio: OK, so first EK was my buddy, and now Pom? Niiice.
This is awesome. Tell me where I either said or thought that EK was your buddy.

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Agreeing with Nacho's most recent post, what you did was uber scummy.
Aww, thats cute too.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio, sorry, that was Yankee who said that EK was my scumbuddy.
SocioPath wrote:
but if I am going to post, I at least make sure to read to make myself not sound COMPLETELY retarded.
Kirbyoshi wrote:
However, you two seemed to agree alot around that time; did you agree with him on that point when he said it?
Nope.

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Aww... what a cute defense. If you were V/LA, then why did you even bother to post?
It was Halloween. My color is orange.

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Nacho wrote:
which you still haven't explained that well...
Correction Nacho, not at all.
SocioPath wrote:
I voted because Pom comes in and makes silly statements without even READING the thread. So easy to coast along as scum, eh?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio wrote:
Nacho wrote:
Aww... what a cute defense. If you were V/LA, then why did you even bother to post?
It was Halloween. My color is orange.
No reason at all. If you're V/LA, you're V/LA. If you're not, you're not. Don't post when you are V/LA, it makes us think you're back, and will therefore post.
The problem though is, I'm still reading the game more accurately than people who haven't done such things.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
they tried to kill her twice (N1 she replaced in for Josh Lyman).
I don't understand this part.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Vote: Deadline Extension
elvis_knits wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
they tried to kill her twice (N1 she replaced in for Josh Lyman).
I don't understand this part.
I originally replaced Manzcar (who was dark blue I think) at the end of Day1. I posted like one time before snowbunny hammered. Before Day 2 started, Mod asked me to replace Josh Lyman since Manzcar was being killed that night.
That makes sense I suppose.

elvis_knits wrote:
I just remembered something else. If yankee is a 1-shot vig, that means budja decided not to use his shot N1, leaving it for his replacement, yankee N2. (Do people actually ever wait to use a 1-shot ability? I dunno, but I would be using it N1). And if yankee is the vig, it means zazie was double targetted or I was the NK, protected by Pome. This is getting complicated.
Yeah, I noted that a ways back.

SocioPath wrote:
Yankee calling me too townie, and then claiming ONE SHOT Vig on DAY THREE.
Budja would have used it, he had suspects.
Vig claim seems like scum flailing, although premature.
It was in my 'everyone is being too damn scummy' post.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Yankee wrote:
So we have 3 unknowns, Kirby, Socio, and Jahudo.
So wait, EK is a known to you?
Oh that is delicious.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Yankee wrote:
Also if there is another role out there that could have blocked the mafia from attacking night 2 then E_K's affiliation would go from town to unknown (which is why i say a mass claim would be beneficial)
Or scum killed Zaz. Stop pretending thats not a likely scenario.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:51 am

Post by SocioPath »

Jahudo wrote:
* Post 564 Says he’d rather lynch unhelpful town than scum-hunting scum. I’m not sure if he defended this yet, but I read it as poor wording and nothing more. Scum wouldn’t say what he said, because it is so categorically wrong. I think he meant something else, but I’ll let him elaborate if he can.

What I mean is that, setup isn't always known, and scum of including all types (Mafia, SK, etc.) can sometimes actually legitimately scum hunt.
Then there is the anti-town people that are terrible to play with regardless of alignment. Chronic lurkers or people with reeeally antitown playstyles.
I've noticed that people are generally split into two distinct groups as well: people that would policy lynch, and people that attack and try to lynch those that want a policy lynch.
Now, all this isn't to say 'lets lynch unhelpful CONFIRMED town.'
Its just that these walking policy lynches with their anti-town stances could very well be as likely to be scum, as the honestly helpful player who is either: highly suspected of being scum, or claimed scum (usually an SK trying to be a vig. Although in every case I've seen someone claiming SK has been the best lynch anyways due to poor planning on their part.)

elvis_knits wrote:
If you want it to be someone else, you should say so. I just don't care that much.
I'll go first, but I'd like to hear Nacho's input first on the subject.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Pom: Claimed Doc, but could very well have lied with her and Yankee conspiring to confirm each other with their claims. However, she's the only pro-town claim with no strings attached, so I think she's town.
Thats actually a good point. She IS the only pro-town claim with no strings attached.

Every claimed role so far that hasn't been vanilla has had their limitations...except Pom. Hers is a straight up simple Doc claim, in a game that isn't as simple.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:30 am

Post by SocioPath »

With everything thats been said, pairs of people have been sticking out, as far as scum teams go:

Chibo & Nacho: Chibo the Cop gets an 'innocent' on Nacho the vanilla.

Yankee & Pom: 1shot vig + one kill for the night relies on a 'protect' for dual fake claimings.

Kirby & EK: EK has defended Kirby even more than shes defended me.

Kirby & Pom: anything Kirby does, Pom overlooks.

Pom & EK: a fake 'protect' on her buddy is only icing on the cake of all the coaching that EK did for Pom D2.

Jahudo has the luck of not being tied to anyone as a consequence of being in the game so briefly.

These are just pairings I've noticed so far.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Yankee, actually being a Town 1shot vig means a few things to me:

One thing, an odd choice for a NK. A claimed one shot vig, while other power roles were on the prowl.
Which makes both Chibo and Pom suspicious.

But Yankee was telling the truth, so that means its a lot more likely for the NK to have been on Elvis on N2.

So I'm probably not going to be voting for either Elvis or Pom today.

My scum list at this second is:
Chibo
Kirby
Jahudo

As far as lynch preference.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

EK is correct in that we are lovers.

That should help explain why I didn't like being almost universally towards the top of every townie list on D2. (I didn't want to draw the NK)
Although it backfired in a way, and made everyone think I'm even more townie. :P

I was planning on getting myself lynched (or EK, samething really) but the NK choice was bizarre.
He was a claimed non-power role.
There is a 'doc' still alive.
There is a 'cop' still alive.
There are players that can night talk that are still alive.
But the vig, that was essentially now a vanilla townie, was the one chosen for death.

The line of reasoning for the scum kill from what I seems odd.

But it could mean a few things:
Scum were worried about a one shot vig not being one shot.
Scum knowing his vig claim was valid because Zaz was dead.
Them knowing they weren't the Zaz kill because of an EK target?
Knowing a doc is present because an EK kill didn't go though...
Them not picking a power role to kill because they know it would be doc protected.
Doc is still alive...WHAT?

'Doc' being alive leads down a different train of thought.
Some docs can self protect...
Scum WIFOMS over who to kill: claimed power roles, all vaiable for doc protection, or a role thats essentially vanilla unless they lied and ad more shots.
The meta for this site is that docs can't self protect.
Not everyone is from this site.
The first that comes to mind is Chibo.
I should Meta that site to see how docs are represented.

Also I looked back on my role PM to see the lover thing about the other dying in the next night/day phase. I'm pretty sure it'd happen before being able to do anything about it.
But while looking at that, I noticed that we are trying to find the "killer(s)". Implying that its even possible for there to be a single scum in this game.
Which doesn't make sense.
But on the same note, Jesters don't make sense.
And every pro-town role is limited.

At this point I'm not sure what to think.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio wrote:
And every pro-town role is limited.
Except "doc". Don't forget that.
Right, there is also that.

But bringing that up again brings up another possibility in my mind:

Scum didn't kill N2 and was going to fakeclaim a doc protect.

The doc is the only role that doesn't have a drawback.

Full powered in a game such as this is odd.

Fake claiming a protect on EK also would support the Pom + EK duo.

Given all this, I don't see Pom doing that, but I do see EK doing that.

If EK is indeed town, and we get NK'd, the game still isn't over, assuming we hit scum.

At this moment Pom is my #1.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:59 am

Post by SocioPath »

Actually, a scum lover wouldn't make much sense.

If lovers made it to end game, and there was only 1 scum left, which was tied to a lover...the other lover couldn't be 'endgamed' because then the scum lover would die and there would be no one left.

And at this point, I still think Pom is the play for today.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
I'm considering EK is scum based off of the nightkill, but I think it is unlikely. I'm also fairly suspicious of Chibo for his tunneling D2.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Chibo wrote:
I honestly don't know where people are getting this magical theory of a SK all of a sudden.
That'd be originally from me, then confirmed as a possibility by EK. Why do you think it's so ridiculous?
Thats cute, but wrong. And shows a lack of reading.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:08 am

Post by SocioPath »

SocioPath wrote:
But while looking at that, I noticed that we are trying to find the "killer(s)". Implying that its even possible for there to be a single scum in this game.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:59 am

Post by SocioPath »

Jahudo wrote:
Socio, e_k and Pome, who are your top suspects?
SocioPath wrote:
And at this point, I still think Pom is the play for today.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 am

Post by SocioPath »

Because EK and I have been towards the top, or at the very top of the towns lists pretty much the entire game.

It seems very odd that the scum wouldn't try to take out either of us to limit the number of townie players.

I also told EK there was about a 60% chance of me outing us and trying for the lynch.

Because I said it depended entirely on the night kills.

Yankee being NK'd, and then being the exact role he claimed is what 'changed the plans.'

D2 I was TRYING to draw suspicion towards me, to avoid NKs, and trying to avoid the very obvious buddying between me and EK. I mean just look at D2, the fact that no one called us out on it is strange enough.

At this point EK doesn't even need to appear townie to any of you, she only needs to appear that way to me, because essentially, we control the other's fate.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
You're right, "must" was the wrong word, I just see scum as far less likely to target scum as he was under quite a bit of suspicion.
Scum killing Zaz N2 is not any more odd than scum killing a 1 shot vig N3.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
Socio, please address 1133. Specifically, you said that you found it strange that scum had never targeted either you or EK, because you both appeared townie. I then said that it was likely that scum
had
targeted EK, but you replied that it was also strange that Yankee was killed last night. What point were you trying to bring out?

As you haven't replied to 1133, and more...
Vote: Socio
Lern2Reed
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Crap that deadline is in eastern time.
Under majority deadline lynches suck.
Vote: Pom

She needs to die.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
I think I would've died anyway, as I had three votes, the majority.
SocioPath wrote:
It takes 4 to lynch.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Lone scum means my insanity wasn't unfounded. XD

ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Pomegranate wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
I think I would've died anyway, as I had three votes, the majority.
SocioPath wrote:
It takes 4 to lynch.
But I was right anyway- at deadline the person with the most votes is lynched, even if it's not a majority.
What I was saying, is I don't like lynches going through with less than the majority of people voting. Towns should never have an under-majority deadline lynch. My point was 4 was the number to lynch, and 4 is the number that we should strive for before deadline.

Hence the "Under majority deadline lynches suck." So I made it NOT an under majority deadline lynch by hammering.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”