Mini 852- Crayola Catastrophe Game Over (Post 1158)

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

semioldguy wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
In response to the part of Kirby's three arguments against Chamber -
SoG
, with which of those did you agree?
All of his points minus the part that he thought abrasiveness was a scum tell. I already said this. You should read my posts.

Yes, I think it is potentially scummy that Josh Lyman might have breadcrumbed. I stand by my opinion that scum would be better off not bringing up potential breadcrumbs. If you think scum benefit from talking about it (I don't think this) then why do you keep bringing it up? That seems like a contradiction to me. If you were town and thought this then you would just request to have the subject dropped.

Chamber's explanations were good, yet despite that his wagon and lynch support continued to grow. Yes I am suspicious of his wagon, as evidence by my reason for voting Budja and my case against him.

The questions you are asking almost all have already been answered if you go back and actually read my posts.
Then you still need to explain how come you didn't mention the first argument Kirby used yourself.

Thanks for telling that you thought it was scummy of Josh. Noted that you only pointed it out, but didn't continue persuing it. Also, at Death Note Mafia, I stated that I wanted Misa Misa dead. How come Josh's opening post here contained a 'breadcrumb', but my post at Phables wasn't to you?
As for your accusation, I don't think it was a breadcrumb and I don't like how you're attacking him for that post. I'm keep bringing it up, because I think it shows that you are scum.

As for the part about Chamber, the meta defence was made before you unvoted. And you did post after that explanation. As for the second reason given, you are not allowed to complain about it as you stated that if you could, you'd have voted him 2 or 3 times more.

Last, but not least, this post contains an unanswered question in the first paragraph. Please answer.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

Josh Lyman wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Josh Lyman wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Post 31 – Scummy from
Josh
due to calling a player out on lurking on the same day (At least, in my time) that the game started.
You missed the part where I said "semi-random" -- right?
No. It's why I pointed it out.

Got it. No random voting stage with
ZazieR

Anything else I need to know to keep from offending you?
RVS is fun.
My problem is the 'semi' bit.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

Manzcar wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Manzcar wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Post 137 – Scummy. Will elaborate later.
Please elaborate now. You took the time to make the post take the time to validate your claim. I would like to know how it is scummy. I don't see anything scummy there. Statements without reason do nothing for the town.

Kirby I don't find you scummy it just seemed lazy to me for you to want others to tell you who to vote for. Which is how I took your statement.
The way you formulated your question from the earlier post and not responding to what Kirby's response was.
Can you please elaborate.
How did I formulate the question in a scummy way?
Also are you saying that I am scummy because I didn’t respond to Kirby’s response? .
A player asked what the case on a different player is. You were questioning his reasons for doing so. You asked the following:
-Kirby any particular reason you want others to do the heavy lifting for you?
Which is scummy formulated as you're soft attacking him in it based upon an assumption, making it basically misrep. Note the difference between the above question and this one:
-Kirby, why did you ask for the Budja case?

Main reason why you're scummy for this post is the above question. You not responding is still scummy, but less.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:06 am

Post by ZazieR »

SoG
, why nothing against Post 36?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:15 am

Post by ZazieR »

Manzcar wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Manzcar wrote:
semioldguy wrote:
@people not voting
Why aren't you voting? Who would you vote if you had to place a vote right now?
because in my mind I do not have a definite lead as to where I should place my vote.

Not liking this.

There are no "definates" as of now, and you certainly can't say you don't have ideas about anyone so far.

Perhaps scum that is a little too worried to place a vote on someone they know isn't scum.

Withholding votes is withholding information.

Not liking this.

WIFOM. To say because I don't feel like I have a good enough idea or a definite idea in my own mind who I find scummy means I am scum trying to hide is scummy. Why are you trying to force an accusation and place suspicion because I answered a question? Do you think it is more protown to just vote for anyone or to vote when you feel comfortable about the vote? You are inferring that I am withholding information because I am not voting but I fully answered the question withholding nothing that I am thinking. So how did I withhold information?
Zaz Reminder
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 am

Post by ZazieR »

Pome wrote:
As you can see, I don't have very many reads, but I'm doing this because I think it's important to contribute.
Noticed that. One scum read, two you think are town and all the others come basically down as neutral. So why did you make a list, instead of focusing your post mainly on the player you think is scummy?

Secondly, you write at SoG a bit that you don't think it's scummy to be not voting. Yet, it's SocioPath who attacks Manzcar for something like this on this page. Why didn't you point this out at SocioPath, especially when you said that you like his views?

Also, Zaz= he/him
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Josh - I'm not crazy :roll:
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:27 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
So my list would be as follows:
Scummy - SoG, Manzcar and to a lesser extent Budja
Neutral to Leaning scummy: Bunny, Pome, GD and Josh (Need to post more to get a better impression)
Who?: Nacho
Towny: Socio, Kirby and Chibo.
Previous list^^
The changes: Pome goes to the scummy list. Budja goes to the Neutral list. GD goes to the towny list, and so does Nacho. Will each time when I post a list include an updated previous list in the same post.
Ignore the ''R''
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

semioldguy (5) – ZazieR, SocioPath, Kirbyoshi, Pomegranate, Budja
ZazieR (1) – semioldguy
GreenDude (1) – Snow_Bunny
SocioPath (1) – GreenDude
Pomegranate (1) – Josh Lyman

Not voting (3): Manzcar, Chibosempai, Nachomamma8

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 am

Post by GreenDude »

Sorry for not posting more. I don't get to go on the computer very often.

I would probably say that the scum are hiding. Just sitting back as a few people make arguments and try to lynch semioldguy.

I don't find where SoG is scummy. Could someone write out the case on him?

If SoG is townie, then the scum most likely have their vote on him but aren't saying anything to keep the bandwagon moving. At least that's what I think.
Violence is not the answer. It is a question, and my answer is yes!
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 am

Post by GreenDude »

NOOOOOO, the stupid yellow... sob sob sob...
Violence is not the answer. It is a question, and my answer is yes!
Josh Lyman
Josh Lyman
Goon
Josh Lyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Josh Lyman »

ZazieR wrote:
Josh Lyman wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Josh Lyman wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Post 31 – Scummy from
Josh
due to calling a player out on lurking on the same day (At least, in my time) that the game started.
You missed the part where I said "semi-random" -- right?
No. It's why I pointed it out.

Got it. No random voting stage with
ZazieR

Anything else I need to know to keep from offending you?
RVS is fun.
My problem is the 'semi' bit.

The 'semi' bit means that he was the easiest to 'randomly' target based on lack of posting. I get that not everyone can post as much as us wordy types, but it was just something I picked up on. It's since been rectified, so you can untwist your panties.

ZazieR wrote:
@Josh - I'm not crazy :roll:
I never said you were.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by semioldguy »

ZazieR wrote:
Then you still need to explain how come you didn't mention the first argument Kirby used yourself.

Ah... but I did mention it myself, he just said it better than I did, which I already explained to you. please see the following:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
This is a pretty juicy scum post. First, you give a dictionary definition for something that I think at least has come to mean more than that. Basically, from my limited experience, it doesn't have to be a vote; it could be anything the OMGUS-ee does/says that the OMGUS-er doesn't like--not thinks is scummy, just doesn't like.

Semi Said: "And it's still OMGUS."

Then you go on to say you don't explain your votes. This is anti-town at the very least, and most of the time a pretty strong scumtell imo (of course, that's without any sort of metagaming involved).

Semi Said: "First, arguing which number it was doesn't address what the vote does or appears to be doing. Second, if you don't share your reason, then I have no reason to believe your vote on me wasn't arbitrary."

And finally, you make a statement that reads as follows: "get over it." This is very abrasive, and a scummy GTFO move. I'll have to check the votes before I see how much pressure you were under, or if I want to vote you, but it's probably coming.

This is the part I didn't agree with.
Thanks for telling that you thought it was scummy of Josh. Noted that you only pointed it out, but didn't continue persuing it. Also, at Death Note Mafia, I stated that I wanted Misa Misa dead. How come Josh's opening post here contained a 'breadcrumb', but my post at Phables wasn't to you?

There are better things to pursue than Lyman right now, who I happen to think is the most likely to be town player at this point. I don't like having to keep too many cases at once, but rather put pressure on the best one or two. In DeathNote this was also the case, yours was not the best case to pursue there either.

As for your accusation, I don't think it was a breadcrumb and I don't like how you're attacking him for that post. I'm keep bringing it up, because I think it shows that you are scum.

In case you haven't noticed, which you clearly haven't, I am no longer attacking him, nor have I been since that single post. It makes you look like scum to continuously be dragging up issues that no longer matter and distract from what is currently going on in the game.

As for the part about Chamber, the meta defence was made before you unvoted. And you did post after that explanation. As for the second reason given, you are not allowed to complain about it as you stated that if you could, you'd have voted him 2 or 3 times more.

The first reason given also applies to the second reason given as the wagon was still being pushed after the meta defense. You could also be ChiboSempai's partner because he seemed to want to push the wagon onto the replacement before even seeing the replacement come in and then as soon as you post seems to change his mind.

Last, but not least, this post contains an unanswered question in the first paragraph. Please answer.

It depends on the circumstance. You need to give your question better context.
If I am lynched the rest of the town should force you to address every single self reminder you've been noting in the thread. In fact, you should probably address them all now so we can lynch you and save the town from my mislynch.

GreenDude wrote:

Probably because there isn't a decent case on me. Every point brought up against me has been explained, and in many cases was already explained before the question was brought up. There are no scum motivations behind my actions. The "case" on me reeks of BS

If SoG is townie, then the scum most likely have their vote on him but aren't saying anything to keep the bandwagon moving. At least that's what I think.

Scum can have their vote either on or off me at this point and it wouldn't really matter. Enough of the town finds me scummy enough that they don't need to commit themselves. Look for the person who seem to be leaning toward my lynch without pushing it too hard; the one trying to convince others without having to put his own neck on the line for lynching a townie.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

GDude, my original case against SOG is that he seemed like he was building up to a vote on Zazie, then, before I thought I town player should, he voted Zazie with no explanation attached in that one post. While none of these things are scummy individually, I think they are sufficient when combined, and my vote has been affirmed a couple times since it occurred. Other people will have to answer with their cases, since I can't speak for them.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I like my case on sog, and it goes well with my color.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote: SnowBunny

Chibo, why did you seem so ready to vote purely for Chamber's replacement? It seemed to me like you were trying to use the momentum of the bandwagon against him to carry the lynch to his replacement... If this isn't true, what pro-town motives did you have for viewing an "guilty until proven innocent" playstyle? How does that help the town at all?

I didn't want to just vote the replacement -_-

As many others did as well, I picked up the big scumtell (we all thought) from Chamber not explaining his reasoning behind anything, etc - which is why I had voted him. Then we all heard that he was going to be replaced. This prompted many people to remove their vote and wait to see the replacement. My outlook however on the topic was different, I kept the vote on despite the replacement. I suspected Chamber of being scum, and if he was scum, then his replacement, who would be taking the exact same role, would also be scum. No need to change the vote. So instead of taking the route everyone else took in waiting to vote for them until another scumtell, I kept the vote on until the replacement could prove to me that they weren't scum, which eventually happened (for now at least).

I'm not sure what to do about this SoG case. I've felt iffy on him at times throughout the game, but nothing really big enough to warrant a lynch - which is why I've been wondering myself as well why a lot of people are voting for him. Most people in the game seem to be neutralish so it's tough to get reads, but SoG's posts have been a bit brash, which is likely what's attracting attention. I'm just not sure if that's proper reason to lynch him. Unless anyone can specifically point out what they saw was scummy enough in him to warrant a vote (I'd prefer only people that are currently voting for him answer this), as I'd like to see the perspective of the voters.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Not to go off topic, but I really like how colorful this game is. It makes walls of texts not as groan-worthy.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Post by SocioPath »

semioldguy wrote:
Not to go off topic, but I really like how colorful this game is. It makes walls of texts not as groan-worthy.
Unless its GreenDude or ChiboSempai.

My highlighter is running out of ink!
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Budja »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
GDude, my original case against SOG is that he seemed like he was []building up to a vote on Zazie[/b], then, before I thought I town player should, he voted Zazie with no explanation attached in that one post. While none of these things are scummy individually, I think they are sufficient when combined, and my vote has been affirmed a couple times since it occurred. Other people will have to answer with their cases, since I can't speak for them.

Could you point out this "buildup"? I don't see it.

My case of SOG is basically his hypocrisy. He outright contradicts his given view on policy lynching and votes Zazie for no real reason.

Nachomamma8 wrote:

Anyways, here's a question to everyone who voted charter: Why did you vote for him? I still have no idea why his lynching was turned into a policy lynch based solely on his playing style.
My aim was not a policy lynch, but pressure to get chamber to change his anti-town stance.

Null on Pomegranate post, her list is not informative but seems honest to me
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm a bit lost here. I'll reread everything (alternatively, some of you can point me out what's happening here).
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:12 am

Post by ZazieR »

GreenDude wrote:
Sorry for not posting more. I don't get to go on the computer very often.

I would probably say that the scum are hiding. Just sitting back as a few people make arguments and try to lynch semioldguy.

I actually like this wagon. We've got 5 votes on SoG, who's scum. I'm on it and I know my role. SocioPath and Kirby are very likely to be town. And we've got busser, Pome on it. (And of course neutral Budja).

Anyway, SoG doesn't fit his meta I have of him as town (The breadcrumb bit for example), the policy lynch vote of his and him being a hypocrite. (A very short summary) SoG is the most obv scum to me.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:16 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Josh

What I don't like about your semi-random vote is:
-It was based upon lurking, while the game had started that day.
-You were the 11th player to post. Only Kirby (The one you voted based upon 'lurking') came after you.

Josh wrote:*Except ZazieR, but I need to stay far, far away from the crazy right now.
Then what are you calling me here?
Ignore the ''R''
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:19 am

Post by SocioPath »

SocioPath wrote:
semioldguy wrote:
Unless its GreenDude or ChiboSempai.

My highlighter is running out of ink!
To fix my last post. The irony is that it changes my post meaning entirely.

ZazieR wrote:
Anyway, SoG doesn't fit his meta I have of him as town (The breadcrumb bit for example), the policy lynch vote of his and him being a hypocrite. (A very short summary) SoG is the most obv scum to me.
I always love a good meta read.
Especially since I can't read up on every player in every game.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm back from V/LA. I skimmed the thread, but could questions directed at me please be restated?

It's possible that I'll have to replace out due to RL, but I'll try to keep up and see if I'll be able to manage.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 am

Post by ZazieR »

Ugh, I hate it when players post in the quotes ._.
As for the Kirby quote in which
SoG
responded inside the quote in this post, those statements you made were said earlier. This was what you said in response to Chamber's post, while Kirby responded like that:
semioldguy wrote:
chamber wrote:
From the wiki:

OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

Since my vote wasn't because you voted me at all it is in fact NOT an omgus vote.

Also I don't explain my votes, get over it.
If you don't explain your vote, then you can't explain that it wasn't an OMGUS vote.
I don't see any statements like you pointed out in it.

As for the part where I talk about your post regarding Josh's 'breadcrumb':
You still felt the need to point it out. In Death Note, you didn't. So the explanation of not following up on it as reason given for not mentioning mine 'breadcrumb' in Death Note is fail.
You may also explain why you think Josh is your best town read.
The second paragraph in your post about this, shows exactly why I don't like it. You gave up pretty easily for something you think is scummy.

Don't understand the part about your response to my accusations of your reaction to the Chamber case. Please rephrase.
As for the part about Chibi, the way he responded to it, makes him more likely to be town.

As for the last bit of that first quote, it's easy. It has to do with SocioPath's vote. Because his vote could also be defined as 'useless'. Yet, you didn't vote him. Why is the 'useless' vote regarding unreadable colour vote worthy, but not SocioPath's 'useless' vote towards your colour?

I'll address the Remindrs if they are indeed an indication of allignment. Which is why I need to check them again.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”