Mini 852- Crayola Catastrophe Game Over (Post 1158)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
I was just wondering because his vote was still on me, and I think it could best be used elsewhere.
I actually don't like how this sounds. "I'm not the scummiest, so you should probably go vote for someone else."
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Well, according to you, am I the scummiest?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Yankee »

but why would you post asking if he thought you would be lynched today so early in the day? I understand if it is a little later in the day and like 2 or 3 other people have alot of votes and his isnt on one of them, but asking it now is suspicious...
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:
Atm my read on him (Kirby) is neutral.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

So Pom, don't you agree that his vote could be better used elsewhere?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Yankee »

Why are you trying to get others to sympathize with you and trying to coerce them to your side..... Why cant you just defend yourself without trying to get others to help you out. The way you are trying to defend yourself seems very suspicious to me.

Vote: Kirbyoshi

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Yankee »

Apologies....

Unvote, Vote: Kirbyoshi

Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

So Yankee, now you're voting me for trying to convince people of my opinion? Real cases, please.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Yankee »

its not THAT you are convincing people of your case, its the way you are going about it....

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I do not like Pome. She is saying kirby is neutral, while sort of attacking him/agreeing with attacks on him. Seems very slimy. Like she is encouraging kirbyhate without actually agreeing with it. Like she's staying off the wagon for now but she might join later. It seems contradictory and manipulative.
Pomegranate wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
It's scummy, but I can see town doing it. I think he thought the role was common enough (@Kirby- did you think it was common enough on the site?), and was trying to get opinions. I don't like the role-fishing, but I don't see anything wrong with asking for a concise case. Atm my read on him is neutral.
Does that mean you are purposely ignoring Kirby's paranoia of things not directly related to a town RBer?
No, it's duly noted, yet I played with Kirby once before. It
was
a newbie game, but he acted similar in many ways. I wouldn't be willing to lynch him today. But I do find his "Do you think I'll be lynched today?" post kinda weird.
Pomegranate wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
I was just wondering because his vote was still on me, and I think it could best be used elsewhere.
I actually don't like how this sounds. "I'm not the scummiest, so you should probably go vote for someone else."
Pomegranate wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Atm my read on him (Kirby) is neutral.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

I never did like the whole do you think I'll be lynched today post by him. Tbh I had no idea what he meant by it since it was so early on in the day and he didn't even have the most votes, so I didn't know what to think of it and sort of ignored it, but these new reasons presented about it do make sense. Saying that the vote could potentially be used elsewhere better makes the whole situation that much worse.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

ChiboSempai wrote:
I never did like the whole do you think I'll be lynched today post by him. Tbh I had no idea what he meant by it since it was so early on in the day and he didn't even have the most votes, so I didn't know what to think of it and sort of ignored it, but these new reasons presented about it do make sense. Saying that the vote could potentially be used elsewhere better makes the whole situation that much worse.
What is strange about a player asking others if he is their number one suspect? And saying they should be voting their number one suspect?

Obviously, any players doesn't want votes on them. And obviously it is unfair to vote kirby if he's not your number one suspect.

The entire case on him seems to be that he mentioned a role we never heard of and then we kept discussing it. I don't think it's rolefishing considering the role might not even be in the game, and he never said someone should claim to be the towndrunk.

Kirbywagon is fail.

Chibo is scum. He's trying to subtly push the kirby wagon while not voting kirby. That is scummy. Especially coming from Chibo, who seemed like a very aggressive player yesterday. This does not fit with his playstyle. He's just trying not to draw too much attention to himself again, while hoping the kirby wagon gets going and hoping that makes the wagon on him loses steam.

Chibo = scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

ChiboSempai (3)- Nachomamma8, Kirbyoshi, elvis_knits
Kirbyoshi (2)- SocioPath, Yankee

Not voting (3): Pomegranate, ChiboSempai, GreenDude

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Edited to add elvis_knit's vote.
Last edited by Battousai on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Yankee »

EK, you sure do seem to be Kirby's buddy..... Attacking anyone that attacks him, First by attacking Pome then Chibo. What makes you so sure Chibo is scum anyways? What is the case on Chibo?

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't really care if you think I'm his buddy. I think the case on him sucks so I'm not going to say otherwise. Defend why YOU think kirby is scum, don't go accusing me of being his buddy. That is a deflection. We are arguing over the validity of the case. Instead of responding to that you accuse me of being scum? That is scummy.

I'm telling you I think the case on him sucks. And the people who are shifting over to his wagon in a scummy way are likely scum.

As to why I think Chibo is scum, you would know if you read my posts. You make it seem like I haven't said why I think he's scum, when I definitely have.

You, on the other hand, have hardly made a case on kirby. I don't even understand what you said about him.
yankee wrote:
Why are you trying to get others to sympathize with you and trying to coerce them to your side..... Why cant you just defend yourself without trying to get others to help you out. The way you are trying to defend yourself seems very suspicious to me.
First of all, I don't see how he tried to get people to sympathize with him or COERCE them. You make it sound like he is waterboarding people. And you're asking him to defend himself in a different way when there's literally nothing to defend against. He asks you to make a case so he can respond to it and you say:

Yankee wrote:
its not THAT you are convincing people of your case, its the way you are going about it....
Instead of making a case, you tell him he's responding badly. Make a case or go home!
Talk nerdy to me.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 am

Post by Yankee »

you seem very aggitated EK.... What happened to the cool, calm, and collective EK that we had yesterday?

And I have already said my case against Kirby, and it makes sense to me. But i guess i can go into greater detail later, but it is time to go to work now, wont be back until very late tonight. So cya all then.

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

elvis_knits wrote:
I do not like Pome. She is saying kirby is neutral, while sort of attacking him/agreeing with attacks on him. Seems very slimy. Like she is encouraging kirbyhate without actually agreeing with it. Like she's staying off the wagon for now but she might join later. It seems contradictory and manipulative.
My first impression of her recent posts have been 'newb scum not knowing when to bus'.
But maybe thats just me, and my not liking of Kirby at this post for reasons that extend beyond the town drunk debate.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:49 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

I'm not gonna lie, EK's points do seem valid from his viewpoint. My play style is drastically different from yesterday to today but there is a legitimate reason for it which I can't really go into at the moment. A change in gameplay like this is to be noted and thought about, but not a scumtell imo.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:11 am

Post by elvis_knits »

A catalogue of Yankee's rolefishing sins:

Yankee wrote:
how can you be so sure that shanba is scum
Yankee wrote:
The only way you can be so sure is if either you are his scum partner or you are a cop and investigated him. otherwise there is no way to be so sure...
Yankee wrote:
i was attacking Chibo because he was saying Shanba IS scum, almost as if he knew without a shadow of a doubt. This seems strange to me, and i didnt mean to role fish, i was just pointing out that only the Mafia and the cop would be so certain of a person's scumminess.
Yankee wrote:
But this post is mainly to the roleblocker (if we have one) or any other role that could stop the mafia from killing in the night, to vote for that person. I am not sure if you should claim or not, but maybe you can convince the town without claiming.
yankee wrote:
What makes you so sure Chibo is scum anyways
?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

ChiboSempai wrote:
I'm not gonna lie, EK's points do seem valid from his viewpoint. My play style is drastically different from yesterday to today but there is a legitimate reason for it which I can't really go into at the moment. A change in gameplay like this is to be noted and thought about, but not a scumtell imo.
No, you have to tell me the legitimate reason. Considering you already claimed vanilla, it cannot be role related. I see no reason why you want to keep your reasons to yourself.
Talk nerdy to me.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

elvis_knits wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:
No, you have to tell me the legitimate reason. Considering you already claimed vanilla, it cannot be role related. I see no reason why you want to keep your reasons to yourself.
QFT- unless letting out the information will hurt the town, I think you should tell us. Saying that it's
something
, but you can't tell us doesn't mean anything.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

/concur with the ladies, and with Chibo's 842. I was recently in a game where I simply matured as a Mafia player. The other players took it as a scumtell, and I was lynched in LyLo (or MyLo, or whatever), and that resulted in a scum win. My case on Chibo has nothing to do with his change in playstyle, and everything to do with his insane tunneling on Shanba yesterDay, even to the point that he said we could lynch him if Shanba flipped scum.

And he did.

Still waiting to hear a legit case from Socio and Yankee, btw.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:59 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

What I have to say would potentially hurt town if told now.

MOD: Is the last vote count correct? It says 3 votes on me but only 2 people are listed.

If this is true it could mean there is a double voter...
Show
join game

lynch town

win
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

@Chibo, I think he just forgot to put EK as voting you, because I think she is, and I don't see her in the votecount...
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

ChiboSempai wrote:
What I have to say would potentially hurt town if told now.
Lynch please.

(and yes, I am voting you).
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”