Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Now that I have actually received my PM I shall confirm.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

vote mastin
Anyone who hasn't confirmed yet MUST be scum.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

unvote, vote forbindenlight
DIE!
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

WHy should we trust your claim?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:WHy should we trust your claim?
Why not?
What if you were scum. You would by yourself a free ticket to endgame.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

You could be I dunno a cult.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:So, in summary:

Benmage has claimed 3rd party lover with DDD in FL's game. His win condition is get into the other game with his lover. If this occurs, they will both leave the game. Benmage wants everyone else to ignore him so that there will be no mislynches on him and so he will not get NKed.

Alright.

I'll buy it.

FoS: Pyromaniac
Reading is awesome and you should try it sometime.
Just because you do doesn't mean I do.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:You could be I dunno a cult.
I am not a cult recruiter or anything more than what I've already said. Maybe I am something less than what is assumed.
WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:On that note, I think Pyro's latest accusation of Benmage being a cult recruiter or something makes him the most likely to be scum looking for an easy mislynch until he tells me why he thinks that's even remotely plausible.
I feel bad about someone getting a free ticket to endgame. With.literally.no.reason.for.it.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Seraphim wrote:So, in summary:

Benmage has claimed 3rd party lover with DDD in FL's game. His win condition is get into the other game with his lover. If this occurs, they will both leave the game. Benmage wants everyone else to ignore him so that there will be no mislynches on him and so he will not get NKed.

Alright.

I'll buy it.

FoS: Pyromaniac
Reading is awesome and you should try it sometime.
Just because you do doesn't mean I do.
WTF? Are you saying you don't read the game? How the hell do you play then?
I do read the game. I have been reading the game. I just don't think we should just ignore benmage. Also, I think he could be a cult recruiter because asking for no lynching him and BPV. That would give cult an auto win.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Seraphim wrote:On that note, I think Pyro's latest accusation of Benmage being a cult recruiter or something makes him the most likely to be scum looking for an easy mislynch until he tells me why he thinks that's even remotely plausible.
I feel bad about someone getting a free ticket to endgame. With.literally.no.reason.for.it.
Like I said earlier, reading is awesome. If you've been reading, his win condition is to be reunited with his lover, DDD in FL's game. This presents a problem as DDD is in another game. He wants to be ignored so that he can moved and reunited with his lover, thus allowing him to win the game.

You still haven't explained how it's plausible for him to be a cult recruiter.
You still haven't explained why you believe his claim? You have no reason.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I have already explained why I think he is cult recruiter. I don't
really
think he is. I am just saying that I am not buying into this shit about not lynching him no matter what. I was saying what if he is cult recruiter? Obviously you can jump universes. There could be a cult recruiter in each universe.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I don't think we should lynch him. I don't think we should absolutely ignore him.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

populartajo wrote:I have a gut feeling that DDD is scum and that benmage got out of his control and that he is in damage control mode in this game. I think benmage is indeed what he is saying to be (read Tar's game). I dont see him lying that much and so fast. The thing is that I dont see any reason why both roles would need safeclaims unless one of them is scum and has a shitty flavor to hide.

But I think jammer is partially right, there is no need to waste a lynch on him
yet
. There is more than one way to get rid of DDD that doesnt involve lynching him. I wouldn't mind getting rid of him but Im very open to things developing and getting a better idea of what to do with him as the game progresses.

I just laughed with the idea of having the transporter in SSK's game. How cool would that be?
I like what tajo says.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

That was him whole reason for claiming. Fine. Let me revise my sentiment. We should not give him a free ticket to endgame.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

That is the impression I get is that you believe he is clean.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Kairyuu wrote:@Pyro: Why would we have to No Lynch to get rid of Benmage? We can lynch scum (you) and then if it's the town's will, we can switch Benmage to fl's subgame tonight.
What? I never suggested no lynching. That was someone else.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:@Pyro: Why would we have to No Lynch to get rid of Benmage? We can lynch scum (you) and then if it's the town's will, we can switch Benmage to fl's subgame tonight.
No one suggested no-lynching. Kairyuu misread one of your posts. Read, please.
I am.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
No one suggested no-lynching. Kairyuu misread one of your posts. Read, please.
I am.
Lies. If you were reading, you would know that no one has suggested no-lynch yet.
No. Someone suggested it as an endgame plan.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Obviously if we had the choice to send/not send we would send. But if we only have one send person then we shouldn't send them. And I don't trust their claim. That is my stance.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Lets say there is 1-5 left in our game. And we are offered a chance to exchange with a game in lylo. We should exchange the most protown player in our game with the scummiest in theirs. But if we can just add a player to their game and both of these are 1-5.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:Lets say there is 1-5 left in our game. And we are offered a chance to exchange with a game in lylo. We should exchange the most protown player in our game with the scummiest in theirs. But if we can just add a player to their game and both of these are 1-5.
...what?
1 scum 5 town.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Sajin wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Abilities may cause a player to change subgames (this can cause subgames to have more players than they started in), though players cannot be changed into a subgame that has ended. Factions with factional kills may kill one player each {period} in any subgame one of their members is in, but factions with factional communication (i.e, Mafia) may communicate with all other members of their faction outside the thread regardless of alignment.
This is from the signups. Mafia can talk across the subgames.

Pyro wanting to simply remove scum from our thread does not facilitate a win overall. Especially as it is hinted that some factions may not get removed from the totality of the game when 1 subgame ends ( I would have to find that quote, I know its there somewhere). In fact I suspect that the mafia winning one subgame would have adverse if not catastrophic effects on other subgames.

Also- In to trade-Malthusis is lurking! *Snicker*
I know this. However we could deal with the scum better in a subgame we were winning.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Sajin wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Sajin wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Abilities may cause a player to change subgames (this can cause subgames to have more players than they started in), though players cannot be changed into a subgame that has ended. Factions with factional kills may kill one player each {period} in any subgame one of their members is in, but factions with factional communication (i.e, Mafia) may communicate with all other members of their faction outside the thread regardless of alignment.
This is from the signups. Mafia can talk across the subgames.

Pyro wanting to simply remove scum from our thread does not facilitate a win overall. Especially as it is hinted that some factions may not get removed from the totality of the game when 1 subgame ends ( I would have to find that quote, I know its there somewhere). In fact I suspect that the mafia winning one subgame would have adverse if not catastrophic effects on other subgames.

Also- In to trade-Malthusis is lurking! *Snicker*
I know this. However we could deal with the scum better in a subgame we were winning.

Interesting. I think the above quote of pyros indicates inside info.

confirm: vote Pyro
If the town won this subgame and it wasn't over for us (we could still jump games (by we I can't (or could, I just can't say "got to FL's game" and be there))) then we would want to move townies to other subgames and scum here so we can lynch them in a better position.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:34 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

ChaosOmega wrote: Pyromaniac is the only person who's advocating a lynch.
I don't even have my vote on him. I have already said I don't want him lynched. I don't believe his claim. And I don't like how everyone else does under little to no evidence.
@malthusis I know that would probably never happen. But if one side was in lylo and we were 1 scum - 7 townies then just maybe we should trade the towniest person on ourside to the scummiest person on theirs.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:06 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Anyways since I am L-2 I am Jasmine Boreal, unrecruitable townie.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:12 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I don't want to lynch him, yet at least. I don't believe his claim. That is perfectly rational. By believe, I don't really think his claim is false, I just have no reason to think it is true.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I assume it would be be uncultrecruitable, though it could be mason. I don't understand what you mean by unrecruitable mafia.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

If by imprinted rarity you mean what my role pm says the mythic rare.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:27 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Zito, mufasa to a lesser extent, various lurkers, not including mastin.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Chaos omega has one non-confirm post iirc. Some people in fl's game are lurking. I don't like the role pm. And I don't like zito's reaction. I cannot be recruited. To what it does not specify.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:Chaos omega has one non-confirm post iirc. Some people in fl's game are lurking. I don't like the role pm. And I don't like zito's reaction. I cannot be recruited. To what it does not specify.
S-s-s-specify, please, thank you.
Flave, I don't remember anyone else off the top of my had and I am not going to look right now.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:I'm with Kairyuu on this one. I don't think his claim helps him at all. He's extremely lacking on the details...the "unrecruitable" part can't be proven at all. If it looks like a fakeclaim, it probably is a fake claim.

I still want to hear more from ChaosOmega besides dropping in with an opportunistic vote. Also, would be nice to hear more from Malt.
My role name is strong-minded townie. Also, this is not a mind screw game, tar is not in the game.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Randomly, the way I would play that role is the way I would play survivor.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Sajin wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Seraphim wrote:I'm with Kairyuu on this one. I don't think his claim helps him at all. He's extremely lacking on the details...the "unrecruitable" part can't be proven at all. If it looks like a fakeclaim, it probably is a fake claim.

I still want to hear more from ChaosOmega besides dropping in with an opportunistic vote. Also, would be nice to hear more from Malt.
My role name is strong-minded townie. Also, this is not a mind screw game, tar is not in the game.
So your a strong minded townie and an unrecruitable townie?

2 role names makes no sense. I smell something....
vote Pyro
No. My role name is strong minded townie. Thats what it does.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Seraphim wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

This isn't a Mind Screw game as in the mod is actively seeking our destruction. But this is a Mind Screw game as in there are going to be mechanics/roles that will defy normal expectations of logic. Even his non-Mind Screw games have a tendency to include unorthodox mechanics.

Fully claim all your role parts. Your creature card, what abilities you have, and any other "cards" your role PM has.
I have. As you have so aptly said READ THE GAME.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I am doing this from memory so it might have so misspelling. I am Jasmine Boreal. I am a mythic rare. You can look up my cost etc online. I don't want to get modkilled. My role name is strong minded townie. What it does is it cannot be recruited.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Pyro: I agree that the way he changed his claim is weird, but I wouldn't look into it too much. Unrecruitable townie is simply a more common name than Strong-minded Townie, and I've seen people claim the name of a role very similar to theirs over the role's actual name.
I know it is a different mod but look up medieval mafia. And tar has probably done at least once. I'll check.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Yes. I am legendary. I cost 3GW. Hopefully I don't get modkilled for quoting my role PM. The reason I did not include this is because it would not be a tell either way because anyone could look it up on google.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

The ???? would be on the next line. And it would have stuff in it. Legendary, role name, rarity, cost. Oh, and my role PM says I am a 4/5.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

After the quote.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

What makes you think that you should play this role different then a survivor, since you evidently think the subgames are going to merge?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:What makes you think that you should play this role different then a survivor, since you evidently think the subgames are going to merge?
Me?
No the other claimed survivor love- yes you.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:What makes you think that you should play this role different then a survivor, since you evidently think the subgames are going to merge?
Me?
:P . Are you saying a survivor that is a separate entity than the town? As in my scenario?
No. I am saying that you are not playing this like a survivor. Which, if you think the subgames will merge, you should be.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Me?
:P . Are you saying a survivor that is a separate entity than the town? As in my scenario?
No. I am saying that you are not playing this like a survivor. Which, if you think the subgames will merge, you should be.
How am I not playing this in survivor mode. I just told everyone it is useless/not in their best interests to either kill me or lynch me. Hence letting me sit idly to endgame could be a logical course. I'd much rather be moved or shifted to FL's game or have DDD brought here and just fulfill my WC asap.

With sub-games merging.. Whose to know if this is the case. I suppose it makes sense seeing as I don't lose if another factions wins. So if a different faction winning doesn't end the game..or end my game I don't really know what's going to happen. Its to much speculation, and it's not really necessary.
If all survivors claimed like this, what do you think would happen? Scum would claim survivor. So, the new correct thing to do when someone claims survivor would be to lynch them. So no, you are not playing like a survivor. This does not mean you are not one, however.
Mastin's case on you kenetic is quite nice.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

f they all claimed what??Partners with someone from another game. That takes two. Its quite the gamble. Many from the other game want to see DDD killed asap. I don't see scum opening the game taking a gamble the way we did. But whatever its all at your guys discretion. If I saw someone like this go down....I'd believe me, but I wouldn't let me see endgame, or would be really uncomfortable with it...who knows I'd have to see how the game played out till than.
You are not playing like a standard, survivor. I wouldn't know how to play your claim.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

holy shit
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

But if the subgames are going to merge you are a survivor. If you survive long enough you will win. If that point is not the end of the game it does not matter. That very sentence awkward.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:But if the subgames are going to merge you are a survivor. If you survive long enough you will win. If that point is not the end of the game it does not matter. That very sentence awkward.
Alright and how have I acted in a non-survivor end in the equation that the sub games eventually end/merge or whatever and i'll eventually find my way to DDD even if not helped by another party...
Simple: Survivors do not claim. However, I have never played as a survivor. Claiming survivor turns very wifomy, very fast.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I don't buy into unbreakable alliance shit. It is worth noting that mufasa is very probably scum. He also wants to vig himself. O_o If mufasa flips scum then the rest of the alliance is probably clean and yos2 could be anything but is more likely to be scum. A mufasa lynch seems to get the most information.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

mufasa isn't in the alliance, from what I understand.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Kinetic wrote:Note about Benmage and DDD, the way that it is being handled in both games is remarkably different. In this game I have no problems letting Benmage slide for the time being, but in the other games multiple players have come out against any sort of sliding. Perhaps its is that what Benmage has revealed is greater than DDD and if the other games doesn't have that knowledge they can't draw the same conclusion, but it is something to notice.
They can read our game, you know.
Kenetic seems to have inner knowledge of the game. How does anyone know wether the role (if there is one(which there very probably is)) switches or adds?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Benmage wrote:True claim:
Baru, Fist of Krosa
Safe claim:
Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician

No clue why. I fear someone probably has to kill my
safe claim
, and I’ve lost this game by being to open. Who knows.
ALERT ALERT
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

What do you think of 285? And when you were
directing the swapper, should such a role exist, role
you did not say "I think"
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Pyromaniac wrote:I don't buy into unbreakable alliance shit. It is worth noting that mufasa is very probably scum. He also wants to vig himself. O_o If mufasa flips scum then the rest of the alliance is probably clean and yos2 could be anything but is more likely to be scum. A mufasa lynch seems to get the most information.
WHat does fl's game think of this?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

You were still directing the power role.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Pyromaniac wrote:What do you think of 285?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Not in our game. At least not before page 7. And I don't remember anything about that past page 7.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I have.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

HALF OF PAGE 12!
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:I don't buy into unbreakable alliance shit. It is worth noting that mufasa is very probably scum. He also wants to vig himself. O_o If mufasa flips scum then the rest of the alliance is probably clean and yos2 could be anything but is more likely to be scum. A mufasa lynch seems to get the most information.
WHat does fl's game think of this?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

I am suspicious of him.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

fos mastin
for surviving.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Also it seems there is an adding role and there is a swapping role.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

My guess is that you were added, not swapped.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

The flavor Obviously someone was added and someone was swapped. Unless, of course, they could meet in limbo.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Of course I didn't kill him. I just thought he would die because I thought he was very pro town. And he did not want to lynch me. Though I suppose scum wanting to get me lynched would kill my attackers to make it look like I am scum.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

I am
v/la until the 22nd
. I will be able to post. I won't be very active, though.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:31 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

This game is dead.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:32 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

By dead, I mean it needs a good bandwagon. Kairyuu is lurking.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Mastin seems town from when I have played with him. Although one game I only played for 2 days irl.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:56 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I like Choasomega's case a lot. A lot. So much that I would be willing to vote. I could see he is setting up various mislynches.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I also strongly dislike the hammer.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Doubt it. Claiming doc is a common scum tactic. The flavor doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Also, it seems that we probably have a SK in each game.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I will do some bandwagon analysis instead of voting vino.
Tarhalindur wrote:
"'Yes, I think 'toast' is an appropriate description
-Jaya Ballard, Task Mage' - flavor text, Incinerate"

I've had quite enough of this. - Tar

The Second Vote Count (aka the "Penalty - Game Loss" Vote Count)

1) Kinetic (1) - Mastin
2) veerus (0) -
3) Benmage (0) -
4) ChaosOmega (0) -
5) Budja (0) -
6) malthusis (0) -
7) Pyromaniac (5) -
Seraphim,
Kairyuu, ChaosOmega, Sajin,
Kinetic

8) Seraphim (1) - Vino
9) Sajin (0) -
10) Mastin (0) -
11) Vino (1) - malthusis
12) Kairyuu (1) - Budja
forbiddanlight (1) - Pyromaniac

Not Voting (2): veerus, Benmage

Votes required to lynch:

Current Deadline:
August 20, 2009 at ~6:00 P.M. CST (GMT -6)
First Mod Deadline Review:
August 13, 2009 at ~6:00 P.M. (GMT -6)

Modkill forthcoming
My guess is that my wagon was scum driven. I bet that among ChaosOmega, Sajin and Kairyuu there is at least one scum. Now, depending on Vino's flip, ChaosOmega will be prob scum or prob town. Since I don't believe Vino's claim he is prob town. Between Kairyuu and Sajin I don't know. Sajin fence sat on my wagon. Where as Kairyuu hasn't done anything.
vote: kairyuu
for now. Also, the fact that the flavour doesn't make sense is extremely damning. You have to fit a PR into a specific card, not any card you chose.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Jumping back on and off the wagon, not committing to it.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Yes. Yes it is. Or it is something equally scummy.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:41 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Kairyuu wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:Yes. Yes it is. Or it is something equally scummy.
. . .

Player A pushes Player B to claim
Player B claims town power role
Player A removes vote

This is not scummy at all. A considerable number of people would rather not lynch claimed power roles, even if they were suspicious of said person before the claim.

Of course, I am not one of those people. Unless a claim is confirmable I treat it as a minor point. Doc is not confirmable, and the lynch is a solid one. No reason for me to move my vote.
Player A puts vote back on. Yes. Yes it is.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:46 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

/me notes kairyuu defending sajin
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

I am back from v/la.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:28 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

@fl's game Mufasa's lynch will give us SO much information, especially after woot's lynch.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

That seems really over powered. I would vote but l-1.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I think vino posted during the time he was "absent" from this game. My search function is disabled, though.
vote vino
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I googled "vino".
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

(!) All good roles have been green or white. All evil neutrel or scum have been black, red or blue. I think.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Damn, seraphim was blue. No good people have been black or red.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I believe he posted on the 20th. My search thing doesn't work though. =/
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

@woot yes there are. I don't think there are any in theweatherlight block though.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Thats not the only thing. Its the thing from not voting to voting. @sajin it still holds, just for different colours.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

@woot no. If you are town then we get whoever hammered them is more scummy. If you are scum then yes it is in your best interest. But don't do it.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Porkens, if you were vig who would shoot? (note: joke) (Note: answer anyways)
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

woot just did. And it pushes me over the edge. It alone is not enough to warrant a vote, but with everything else it is.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

holy shit
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

oops. forgot to unvote
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Well. Since we have a swap and a push in addition to it I would guess that the other game both have a swap and ssk's (or fl, I forget which) also has a push.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I dislike how sajin leaves wagons as soon as the claim the jumps back on again after they don't buy the claim.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Does not change the fact that you jumped off the wagon and got back on again in both scenarios.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

The fact that you unvote as soon as they claim. And then you vote again if the people don't buy the claim.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

oops I was v/la
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

vote mufasa
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Read 443,
vote zazier
If a town puller did this then they are incredible stupid.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

oops.
unvote, vote zazie
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

know?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

hmmmm it is worth noting that all the people that come here are voting zazie.
unvote vote mufasa
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Why is quint voting zazie? Papa zito? You are voting because one of you two is mafia. Zazie needs to be replaced. She has vanished. If I was scum I would love to frame someone. Theory 1: mafia have 1 swapper, can forgo night kill and get another.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Scummy? How has zazie been scummy? Not here yes, but not scummy.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

She was
lurking
not here.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

hmmm Quag is very likely town. I'll keep my vote where it is as it is dangerous for a sudden hammer. I think we should wait for the replacement.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Maybe we can have it both ways...
Daykill: mufasa
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

@boxman Yes.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Oh fuck. I had forgot I had already claimed. So thats how mufasa guessed I don't have daykill powers. ;_;
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

*note that I stopped drinking before I posted
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

No, I haven't read up though. Only one night has passed (N1) in FL's game. He investigated jammer that night.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Everything he says will be true.
Kairyuu is a pathological liar. :O Also, what am I supposed to tell them? I haven't gotten anything.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #115) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

I am alive.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

;_;
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:57 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

@People not voting mufas Why?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

to hell
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Vote mufasa
Yeahhh!!!!!
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #120) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

cuz your scum. I have already said my reasoning. But the votecount goy reset.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Zazie had disappeared, that is not scummy. It is anti town but it is not lynch worthy.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Ok I've been given the following info. I am town (lol) mastin is town and budja is survivor.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Papa Zito wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:Ok I've been given the following info. I am town (lol) mastin is town and budja is survivor.
Uh.

You were given this just now?
Yes. Fl sent it to me. Tar was supposed to send it to me, but didn't.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #124) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

@Sajin obviously
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

@head_honcho no
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Because kariyuu inspected them.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #127) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:16 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

v/la till the 19th. very small chance I will be able to post.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I'm back. Rereading.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:42 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Damnit. I posted my v/la in the wrong thread didn't I? The cults low member count means that it is probably crossgame. Can someone move me to ssk's game?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Pyromaniac wrote:
v/la till the 19th. very small chance I will be able to post.
Oh maybe I didn't.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Alright, animorph and I are confirmed. My first reactions are malthuis and veerus.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Intact one of them has to be scum. Maybe both. I think there are two scum in this game; strangecouger malthuis and veerus have 2 scum among them. I'd be inclined to think it is veerus.
vote veerus
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

malthusis wrote:
Alright, animorph and I are confirmed. My first reactions are malthuis and veerus.
Why do you think that animorphv is confirmed at all? His previous player hasn't posted once this game!

I have also a reason to believe that one of the newcomers is not town. I'm short on time, so I'll try to explain later today, but which of the two (Boxman and Chensi) do you think is more non-town?
Because kairyuu inspected him n2. One of you is scum because no scum from the 1-12 have flipped and you three are the only unconfirmed.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

@ssk's game I would recomend lynching strangecouger. He is very very likely mafia.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

malthusis wrote:
malthusis wrote:

Why do you think that animorphv is confirmed at all? His previous player hasn't posted once this game!

I have also a reason to believe that one of the newcomers is not town. I'm short on time, so I'll try to explain later today, but which of the two (Boxman and Chensi) do you think is more non-town?

Because kairyuu inspected him n2. One of you is scum because no scum from the 1-12 have flipped and you three are the only unconfirmed.
Can you show me where he says that? Through all the cop drama in FL's game, I see no mention of Mastin.
Read the game. This one. And that one for more confirmation.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

There are 3 people from the original 12. There are presumable 2-3 scum in that group. coug is one, veerus, and mathulius.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:35 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Reread some more.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:41 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

@ssk's game I'm pretty sure their both scum. If malthuis was town he would be attacking verus, as one of them is confirmed scum. However malthuis' recent actions and I think shotty is right.
unvote vote malthuis
To spell it out: there are 5 people alive who were originally in tars game. 2 (me and animo) are confirmed. That means that all the scum, at least 2 probably 2, is in those 3 players. Meaning that is you lynch one you have an insane chance to hit scum.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Kariyuu inspected you n2.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #140) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

He says that I will receive info if he dies. Then he dies. And I get the info that I am town mastin is town and budja is survivor.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Boxman isn't cleared. Quint said that. I got all of kairyuu's results.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #142) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

...what the fuck. Boxman hammer. We have a CONFIRMED SCUM! And you don't want to lynch him. You should be attacking veerus; trying to get us to lynch him. If you are town he would be confirmed. As of now it looks like your both scum.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

!kool-aid man I've got a feeling, a feeling deep inside
Oh yeah. Oh yeah!, that's right.
I've got a feeling, a feeling I can't hide.
Oh no. Oh no! Oh no.
I've got a feeling, a feeling I'm gonna die
Oh shit. Oh shit! Oh shit.

@ssk's game Lynch strangecoug. I've got a feeling, a feeling deep inside, that lynching strangecoug will eliminate a nk in your game.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Makes a player target another player. i.e. if I am killing veerus and he redirects me to myself I kill myself. Yes, it is broken.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

There are at least 2 scum in tars game original 12. One scum dead, 2 unconfirmed. There is at least one scum in {veerus, strangecoug}. My guess from malthuis' reaction to being lynched it is strangecoug, but it could be veerus. Strangecoug is far more likely to be scum then starbuck or head_honcho.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

@head_honcho it would be harsh to be the only scum in a game. judging by the sk's role name they probably have more then kill
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

@ssk's game if you didn't realize, papa zito is cleared.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

...kairyuu inspected me. I aM CLEan.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon