Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Vino »

Wat an idiot.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote: You are not playing like a standard, survivor. I wouldn't know how to play your claim.
I'm not a standard survivor....I'm not a survivor It doesn't say i need to make it to end game or anything of the sort...I just need to get to DDD's universe or him to mine!!
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

But if the subgames are going to merge you are a survivor. If you survive long enough you will win. If that point is not the end of the game it does not matter. That very sentence awkward.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:But if the subgames are going to merge you are a survivor. If you survive long enough you will win. If that point is not the end of the game it does not matter. That very sentence awkward.
Alright and how have I acted in a non-survivor end in the equation that the sub games eventually end/merge or whatever and i'll eventually find my way to DDD even if not helped by another party...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

FYI Send me to DDD if anyone Can PLEASEEE
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Mastin »

Noted.
Suspicion lessened.
Mufasa wrote:Also anyone have a thought on how SSKs game relates to the other two as of now?
Full of scum.

Slightly different's still different. Hence, twisting.

Scummy.
Sudai wrote:Mastin, I find you a bit anti-town right now since you don't back up your claims that much.
Well, duh. Mastin.
Sudai wrote: I'd like to see more explanation from you in the future.
Can't.
Zakeri wrote:What exactly should we do otherwise, then?
Talk, then vote from that.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:But if the subgames are going to merge you are a survivor. If you survive long enough you will win. If that point is not the end of the game it does not matter. That very sentence awkward.
Alright and how have I acted in a non-survivor end in the equation that the sub games eventually end/merge or whatever and i'll eventually find my way to DDD even if not helped by another party...
Simple: Survivors do not claim. However, I have never played as a survivor. Claiming survivor turns very wifomy, very fast.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Sajin »

Other game threads. I request you do not enter night until we come out of it (Its more information for you to get reads on) Thanks.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Based on what I know about Yos, I think he's scum in FL's game.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well, this would be the point where I unvoted because Pyromaniac's claim made a lot of sense to me in relation to him talking about a cult. But I guess that's not necessary, now. I like the thought behind Seraphim's plan, giving him enough rope to hang himself, just wasn't expecting to see this result.

After looking through the game again, I noticed that Vino never made a post in regards to the Pyromaniac bandwagon, which was the other noteworthy event of the day. Just curious as to why.

I'd also post something about Mastin, but I feel no need to anger myself.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Sajin »

Kinetic wrote:Based on what I know about Yos, I think he's scum in FL's game.

A statement with no supporting evidence!
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Simple: Survivors do not claim. However, I have never played as a survivor. Claiming survivor turns very wifomy, very fast.
Can i start using profanities? I am not a survivor. That is just one speculation into how I might get to DDD's game. I think it much more logical and safer to be moved there earlier. Hence my claim... to get someone to move me earlier....and the claim will ensure my probable survival till I get to DDD(or maybe endgame if that is needed) because I am factionless...you all win without me whatever "you" are.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sajin wrote:Other game threads. I request you do not enter night until we come out of it (Its more information for you to get reads on) Thanks.
QFT!!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Sajin wrote:
Kinetic wrote:Based on what I know about Yos, I think he's scum in FL's game.

A statement with no supporting evidence!
Its a gut feeling, but since it really doesn't effect this game, I figured I'd say something instead of painstakingly checking it out.
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by Mastin »

Agreed. Yos2's suspicious. See below for why I think so.
Chaos wrote:I'd also post something about Mastin, but I feel no need to anger myself.
'Cause you know I'm right.

Agreed.
Though I agreed, Kin's suspicious, too.

Though broken easily and'll be short lived likely, Spy's idea is a good one. Dislike Yos discouraging it.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 am

Post by Budja »

It would be easier if we explicitly state which game we are talking about in our posts because it is getting a little confusing to read.

(@mod, limited access for a week or so.)
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I don't buy into unbreakable alliance shit. It is worth noting that mufasa is very probably scum. He also wants to vig himself. O_o If mufasa flips scum then the rest of the alliance is probably clean and yos2 could be anything but is more likely to be scum. A mufasa lynch seems to get the most information.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Vino »

ChaosOmega wrote:After looking through the game again, I noticed that Vino never made a post in regards to the Pyromaniac bandwagon, which was the other noteworthy event of the day. Just curious as to why.
I was trying to find something to say, but I stopped understanding what was going on when the discussion turned to heavy MTG terminology, and I'm not that proficient at the game. And then the day ended so it seems like a moot point now. I'll address it D2 if it's still relevant.

I don't see what's so suspicious about Yosarian2? I think his logic concerning the ALLIANCE is sound, other than the fact that he can't seem to add properly (there's 4 people in the proposed alliance not 3 as has been saying) I'm not a big fan of such a concept either, and I think that particular alliance seems to be made out of a bunch of players I think are scummy.
Show
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

mufasa isn't in the alliance, from what I understand.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Vino »

Mufasa wants to join, but the proposed alliance is SpyreX, Porkens, Papa Zito, and populartajo.
Show

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Kinetic »

This is the thing with Yos, that I've noticed, when he is scum and the scum team is doing well he coasts, but when the scum team is behind he is very aggressive in certain areas.

This is the type of move I'd see him make when he's scum and feels that the alliance could threaten the scum team.

That being said, this could also be a move he might make as town if he feels that the scum could take advantage of the alliance.

My guy says he's scum, but I suppose there could be other explanations for what he is doing.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Vino »

Kinetic wrote:This is the thing with Yos, that I've noticed, when he is scum and the scum team is doing well he coasts, but when the scum team is behind he is very aggressive in certain areas.
He does this as town too, from my experience with him, albeit only one game. He can get very passionate and wordy about something he feels strongly about.
Kinetic wrote:My guy says he's scum, but I suppose there could be other explanations for what he is doing.
YOUR GUY?!? YOUR INSIDE MAN?!? Oooohhhh your
gut
Show

Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Vino »

Also, holy crap!

Too bad we're in night or I'd test to see if it works here as well.
Show

Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Vino »

Triple post for interestingness:

Will the cross-game votes show up in Tar and FL's games? Wouldn't mind a vote count in FL's game to see if that SpyreX vote shows up.

zwetschenwasser, if you can see this, what do you think might happen if a mod were lynched? Also, what made you think that might even be possible?

Also, might the mods be screwing with us by counting votes which will essentially not do anything? Like, even if we all vote on a player in another game the votes won't count towards a lynch in that game?
Show

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Kinetic »

My bet is that they're doing the same thing Tar does normally:

Some players are sometimes "hidden" in his games, however to avoid giving them away Tar will let you vote for anything. So while some things may happen, don't expect just because the votes are there in another game that anything will happen.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”